4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tearofsoul.9843

Tearofsoul.9843

If you PvDoor so much like WM, at one point the game won’t be fun to play anymore, make sense they quit.

Lothem

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

It is unfortunate to see KN go through this. Our BG/KN/TC matchup was absolutely amazing & respectful. KN always managed to remain classy and put up a great fight along with TC. Huge respect & love to you guys. You know you have our support.

Also, thx to our KN/TC friends supporting BG in this thread^ Miss ya!

Blackgate

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

If someone from x guild says something about us here. We simply respond with ‘Okay so I guess you want to 20v20 right?’

Apparently even if the things being said are positive.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

It is unfortunate to see KN go through this. Our BG/KN/TC matchup was absolutely amazing & respectful.

Yea, now look at the last dozen or so posts…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Dear RaWNoodles -

Thanks for making me agree with Eva [BT] on something. There’s a snowball freezing in an extremely hot place right now because of you.

Also, stay out of our thread. You, Sir, are yucky.

Ronin

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: BenKenSven.4256

BenKenSven.4256

This past two weeks I have been seeing this HL Guardian in every keep, sentrying like a hawk. I believe hes the reason for my misery for he builds lots of siege and keeps them ticked for unforeseen hours. The week before he was the one who kept Bay on FABL locked down for a whole day with his siege. I will seek you out HL Guardian and have my revenge!

I’ll be waiting in one of the FA keeps with my superior arrow carts for your revenge and until then keep on causing misery in TC with all my siege.

Great work Kn taking back your hills, hope you liked the siege HL had in there. was great fun defending it and amazed by the amount of swirling winds you guys had on those catas.

Angelic Ben – Fort Aspenwood
Siegelover;67k supply used on siege

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Chaba.5410

If the few VK who mainly posts do mostly nothing but try to troll, what do you think people are gonna view VK as? Nothing but trolls.

Really? Have you seen the rest of this thread? You’re unfairly painting an entire guild with a black brush for something that rightly everyone here is guilty of.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

If the few VK who mainly posts do mostly nothing but try to troll, what do you think people are gonna view VK as? Nothing but trolls.

Really? Have you seen the rest of this thread? You’re unfairly painting an entire guild with a black brush for something that rightly everyone here is guilty of.

Like I said, a few can ruin the image of a whole bunch. Although, TC has a past with FA that very few have forgotten.

Edit: I’ll probably not post much more, as anything that slightly ruffles FA’s feathers tend to result in a 20 v 20 you wanna fight bro?

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

(edited by iCryptik.1496)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Hehe Cryptik! <3

I still want that dueling party! Can we start making plans!?!? Tomorrow behind the big windmill? Or would Thursday work better for you? I know of several folks that are really looking forward to it!

Eva, I’m still working on it but am having a hard time getting people from TC together at the moment. I was gonna try to get something together for wednesday.

If anyone is interested in a fight club for Wednesday or Thursday, let me know when you can come.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

If someone from x guild says something about us here. We simply respond with ‘Okay so I guess you want to 20v20 right?’

Apparently even if the things being said are positive.

Positive or negative it’s the weakest tea response that can be given in this game. Completely unimpressive and very telling on how people who give such responses hold up in WvW.
The fact that a guild can put together 20 active players on a regular basis in WvW and still carry on with that mantra is, for lack of a better word, pathetic.

I would imagine that if 20 people maybe paired up with 10-20 others outside their guild to actually play WvW then they would have zero problems finding battles on most any map if they cannot seem to cut it with the 20 they have from their own guild.

Don’t get me wrong, there are a number of people/guilds who enjoy the sterile GvG thing so it’s all good as long as it doesn’t cut into what the game is about, WvW.It’s just when those who fail to impress in WvW who use it as some sort of laughable threat over and over and over again is where it becomes an ongoing joke.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

FA is definitely losing coverage…

Just now TC golem rushed our keep in EB. There was a total of three people inside to defend it… with one arrow cart… and they Golem rushed us…

As 20-30 TC players bashed down one door, I ran through another and right into another 20-30 TC players.

During the daytime hours, FA just doesn’t have the numbers. We might be able to get 10-15 players per map; including the one or two spies that call out “TC zerg at bravost get here fast!” while TC takes langor and kain takes QL…

All in all, it’s just getting old

Spies? >_<

Well, at least its confirmed now. We’ve always thought they were there. Sometimes thier squads respond faster than we do. Pretty sure they are on the voice server too.

Pretty kitten pathetic.

Shrug yeah I know we’ve known about the spies. Just surprised at the slip. Also, really now, there’s no confusing spies and scouts.

I hate to agree with the enemy here. But don’t cause drama where there need be none. He meant scout. It is not hard to read it and know what he meant. Are there spies? Probably. But I do not believe he was talking about one.

Hell when I do my little command thing(Dont have a tag yet = (.. )I generally find a brave thief to go and tail the enemy zergs.

I think it was slip of the tongue, personally. We know FA has spies on our server. Pretending they don’t exist is silly.

Not that it matters though, in the long run.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

2 Guilds are leaving, I wouldn’t call that imploding quite yet. We’ll drop to the tier we belong and we’ll be fine.

You were owning this Tier for a long time. Dropping a tier to go where you “belong”…just sounds odd.

4 or 5 weeks ago, this was the tier you belonged in.

Something changed…denying it doesn’t make it a fantasy.

Like I said, I’m sad to see it happen, as I thought we had some good matchups…

Honestly it sucks. This tier was ultra-competitive, now its a bit broken.

I don’t think DB is ready for this tier, although I can’t wait to see their sea/oceanic fight TC’s…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: dirtyoldgoat.5496

dirtyoldgoat.5496

The FA – TC – KN match has been the best one to date. It will be missed. All of the KN guilds considering a transfer, in my most humble opinion I would suggest staying where you are and rebuild from within. It is always easier to do and more successful. If that is no longer and option then i second what was said below.

Good times in the past and many more yet to come.

It would be fun if the guilds leaving Kaineng went to support either Fort Aspenwood or Dragonbrand in tier 2. Here’s to hoping for a stable tier 2 in the near future!

Fallendruid, White Lighter, The Native Sun
PINK is the new Black
Tarnished Coast (via Tyranny)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

2 Guilds are leaving, I wouldn’t call that imploding quite yet. We’ll drop to the tier we belong and we’ll be fine.

You were owning this Tier for a long time. Dropping a tier to go where you “belong”…just sounds odd.

Like I said, I’m sad to see it happen, as I thought we had some good matchups…

I don’t think DB is ready for this tier, although I can’t wait to see their sea/oceanic fight TC’s…

Man I hope your wrong. I read somewhere where their NA slots are one of their weakest times, that would be a bummer.

Hopefully the JQ people who went there shore up the NA slot, let the games begin.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

I’ll be waiting in one of the FA keeps with my superior arrow carts

That would be kinda difficult at the moment, because…

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Like I said, a few can ruin the image of a whole bunch.

I hope everyone realizes that this works both ways.

When you came onto our private forum, you got an unfortunately rude welcome by people who were not even original FA (going back to the dolyak incident) because of the bad taste left by some TC few who came before you. And the cycle (started by someone who isn’t even on TC) perpetuates.

Chaba Tangnu

(edited by Chaba.5410)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Inprognito.9487

Inprognito.9487

Like I said, I’m sad to see it happen, as I thought we had some good matchups..

i never said nothing changed. I said 2 guilds are leaving (the change). You are right 4-5 weeks ago we belonged here, WM went into retirement and we started dropping. Now CO is leaving and that’s the reason I said we’ll drop to the tier we will belong in. Seemed pretty straight forward to me.

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]
http://www.Monstrosadus.com – Monstrosadus now on spotify!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

FA is definitely losing coverage…

Just now TC golem rushed our keep in EB. There was a total of three people inside to defend it… with one arrow cart… and they Golem rushed us…

As 20-30 TC players bashed down one door, I ran through another and right into another 20-30 TC players.

During the daytime hours, FA just doesn’t have the numbers. We might be able to get 10-15 players per map; including the one or two spies that call out “TC zerg at bravost get here fast!” while TC takes langor and kain takes QL…

All in all, it’s just getting old

Spies? >_<

Well, at least its confirmed now. We’ve always thought they were there. Sometimes thier squads respond faster than we do. Pretty sure they are on the voice server too.

Pretty kitten pathetic.

Shrug yeah I know we’ve known about the spies. Just surprised at the slip. Also, really now, there’s no confusing spies and scouts.

I hate to agree with the enemy here. But don’t cause drama where there need be none. He meant scout. It is not hard to read it and know what he meant. Are there spies? Probably. But I do not believe he was talking about one.

Hell when I do my little command thing(Dont have a tag yet = (.. )I generally find a brave thief to go and tail the enemy zergs.

I think it was slip of the tongue, personally. We know FA has spies on our server. Pretending they don’t exist is silly.

Not that it matters though, in the long run.

Take your tinfoil hat off and re-read what he wrote, he was talking about TC spies on FA, not that I agree with his statement or believe them to be correct, not about FA spies on TC.

~ AoN ~

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

The sky is not falling in KN. :/ There is still a core of T8 people (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKie-vgUGdI&nofeather=True) who won’t go anywhere and we still have KO, RISE, RE, MEOW, KOR, RUN, MkS etc etc. Some might bounce for greener pastures if we drop below T3 but I certainly won’t.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

i never said nothing changed. I said 2 guilds are leaving (the change). You are right 4-5 weeks ago we belonged here, WM went into retirement and we started dropping. Now CO is leaving and that’s the reason I said we’ll drop to the tier we will belong in. Seemed pretty straight forward to me.

Not sure if Tier 3 is where you belong, your only competition in Tier 3 would be DB, and they are moving up.

You guys will dominate Tier 3 like DB is doing now. You will be the server that jumps between Tier 3 and Tier 2. :P

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

If we had spies on TC – They would be pretty crummy spies, all things considered, lol

We have an entire guild of spies on TC. Not sure if they belong to you but our spies, whoever they are really need to go to the same siege re-targeting, golem cliff diving school that the ones on TC went too.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Inprognito.9487

Not sure if Tier 3 is where you belong, your only competition in Tier 3 would be DB, and they are moving up.

You guys will dominate Tier 3 like DB is doing now. You will be the server that jumps between Tier 3 and Tier 2. :P

We more than likely will dominate T3, but as of right now, FA belongs in T2 more than we do. We’ll be “T2.5” for a while and depending on how DB is now it could be FA or DB bouncing back and forth with us from 2-3. We’ll have to see how this all plays out.

P.S. yes we had an amazingly competitive matchup and it will be sorely missed. Most fun I’ve ever had in WvW.

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Yes, I’m the suicidal eng that tries to get through TC zergs...I use her and not a thief.

YaY! I do something better than an engi! Hang 10 zerf surfing thief! But, I never TRY to. It just happens. Like, EEK ZERG, surf or drown!

I am a leaf on the wind! Which is way better than being stomped and trampled on leaf bits on the ground.

9 times out of 10, the pod drop lands on me. Ouch. That junk is heavy. You engineers really should watch where you call those in, someone could get hurt.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Balttizar.1957

Balttizar.1957

If we had spies on TC – They would be pretty crummy spies, all things considered, lol

We have an entire guild of spies on TC. Not sure if they belong to you but our spies, whoever they are really need to go to the same siege re-targeting, golem cliff diving school that the ones on TC went too.

LOL

I can think of about a million other things I’d rather do with my time than create another account just for ‘totally not spying!!’

No worries, our next batch of super spies are going to be awesome! Right now though, in training camp, they keep forgetting to MAN the siege suits BEFORE jumping off the cliff

LOL, that made my day. I have seen way to many a “Spy” forget to suit up. It’s the best when they run back by and do it again.

Balttizar
Co-Guild Leader of [MU] Mortis Umbra
http://www.mortisumbra.enjin.com/

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

I used to play with KO (In the alliance) when I played GW1 – they are a really fun bunch =)

Oh the good old days, luxons ftw

Is X Knock Out X still the leader of KO? I think KO was in our alliance like 4 years ago at Zos when we weren’t owning Cavalon

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

I used to play with KO (In the alliance) when I played GW1 – they are a really fun bunch =)

Oh the good old days, luxons ftw

Is X Knock Out X still the leader of KO? I think KO was in our alliance like 4 years ago at Zos when we weren’t owning Cavalon

nah, leader of KO is Sire Lukov, he just doesn’t post much (if at all) and is busy with school stuff right now so he’s not really on much.

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

Yes, I’m the suicidal eng that tries to get through TC zergs…I use her and not a thief.

YaY! I do something better than an engi! Hang 10 zerf surfing thief! But, I never TRY to. It just happens. Like, EEK ZERG, surf or drown!

I am a leaf on the wind! Which is way better than being stomped and trampled on leaf bits on the ground.

9 times out of 10, the pod drop lands on me. Ouch. That junk is heavy. You engineers really should watch where you call those in, someone could get hurt.

Would it surprise you to learn I make do with elixirs/FT and not supply drop? I think I’m one of the few engs who don’t use it.

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Would it surprise you to learn I make do with elixirs/FT and not supply drop? I think I’m one of the few engs who don’t use it.

You have other options? Oh wow this is like finding out about the bread which is sliced and pleasantly toasted short of burnt! *reading time*

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: IsilZha.3608

IsilZha.3608

At this point I’m hoping KN drops out of T2. Ever since a few weeks ago, when I saw mention of a major WvWvW guild leaving KN in the map-chat, KN’s presence diminished substantially.

I hardly see any Kaineng and have rarely seen a KN zerg in the last few weeks. It really feels like a 1v1 with FA with KN occasionally appearing.

“To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.”

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: JudgeD.5673

JudgeD.5673

You have other options? Oh wow this is like finding out about the bread which is sliced and pleasantly toasted short of burnt! reading time

The mysteries of the engineer are great, my child. :P Though I’ve thought about the lightning discharge build….

The Robertsons – Julie, Lyana, Adrian, and Lewis
CrSy/LaWz
Tarnished Coast Server (formerly of Kaineng)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Inprognito.9487

We more than likely will dominate T3, but as of right now, FA belongs in T2 more than we do. We’ll be “T2.5” for a while and depending on how DB is now it could be FA or DB bouncing back and forth with us from 2-3. We’ll have to see how this all plays out.

P.S. yes we had an amazingly competitive matchup and it will be sorely missed. Most fun I’ve ever had in WvW.

This is my personal speculations.

With DB taking so many points out of Tier 3, that once KN gets down there you’ll have no points to harvest.
And you are taking a big chance thinking that Yak and Mama will let you walk all over them, like they did with DB. KN doesn’t have WM anymore.
KN might get stuck in T3.

If you ever want to get back to T2, only way is the transfer button on the character selection sceen.

I would also start buying gems for gold now. With the new patch just a week away, and new gem store items revealed, prices will go up once again.

lol you act as if we’re desperate to stay in t2. some may be but the majority of us play for fun and dont stress about the tier we’re in. yes at one time our goal was t1 but thats long gone and our focus has shifted. have fun in t2 though, we will miss it. i hope DB fills the gap we leave.

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Barack Obama.9257

Barack Obama.9257

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Yeah, DB will be replacing KN and passing FA this week it seems. It’ll be fun having new blood in here and hopefully they can give TC a run for their money and encourage us at FA to adopt new strategies and learn to work together.

~Lord Bellsouth

(edited by Barack Obama.9257)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Inprognito.9487

http://mos.millenium.org/matchups#NA

Yeah, DB will be replacing KN and passing FA this week it seems. It’ll be fun having new blood in here and hopefully they can give TC a run for their money and encourage us at FA to adopt new strategies and learn to work together.

Wow I’m surprised Anet lets you use that account name lol!

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Barack Obama.9257

I had it ever since the very first beta weekend

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Don’t tell me. Your character is a thief that goes by the name Bolshevik.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Inprognito.9487

Maybe a ranger named Robin Hood…

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Maybe a ranger named Robin Hood…

Naa, Robin Hood hated royalty.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Barack Obama.9257

Nope. A warrior named Lord Bellsouth

I also have a lvl 3 sylvari ranger named Grassh Ketchum

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Hey!

Server rep/leader of a very big WvW guild here!

If any guilds/players are interested in moving elsewhere please contact me!

Some exciting information to share with those that are interested joining a newly reformed dedicated WvW server

Didint you quit the game brah.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Hey!

Server rep/leader of a very big WvW guild here!

If any guilds/players are interested in moving elsewhere please contact me!

Some exciting information to share with those that are interested joining a newly reformed dedicated WvW server

Didint you quit the game brah.

I thought he did too from what I read. I guess he is reforming DB into a newly dedicated server from the looks of it. Then he may quit, who knows.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Yes, I’m the suicidal eng that tries to get through TC zergs…I use her and not a thief.

I know well of suicidal engineers, always wanting to run through a zerg and see what happens. They were using Elixir X in defense of KBL Hills last night against TC then kept respawning to do it again. Also, mortar #5 against ppl standing on the edge of a cliff for lulz.

Chaba Tangnu

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I have no idea where this persistent rumor came from

but WM is still in Kaineng.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Inprognito.9487

it came from jang

Monstrosadus
Talons [BT]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Apparently they are using some sort of multi-server mesmer portal, because according to really, really , really reliable forum reports they are also on Blackgate, SoR, an unidentified EU server, getting ready to fight the North Koreans, and leaving the game entirely all at the same time.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Apparently they are using some sort of multi-server mesmer portal, because according to really, really , really reliable forum reports they are also on Blackgate, SoR, an unidentified EU server, getting ready to fight the North Koreans, and leaving the game entirely all at the same time.

They’re transferring to my house. We’re gonna get pizza, maybe watch the NBA playoffs. Definitely throwing in some Mario Kart. I’ll lose, haven’t quite mastered DK’s Jungle after all this time.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

yet I see them all the time on kaineng.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Only one explanation.

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: kkc.7316

kkc.7316

WM and Meow will be moving slowly starting from Monday

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

He is Barack Obama, and he approves his own message. *snerk!*

I wish I started GW2 when it hit instead of waiting. Those Halloween achievements I didn’t get, they haunt and taunt me. Empty bars... never to be filled... *cry* I try to fill the emptiness with the blood of dolyaks, but it is never sated.

All that and a bridge for sale in Lion’s Arch.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Not disagreeing with how crummy they are.

But they are there and you (some of you) kitten well know it. They just aren’t really making any difference.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon