4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SpitFire.4690

SpitFire.4690

Primordus Virtus [RISE] The underdog guild of T6 to T2 chronicles of Kaineng has come to an end.

On Monday April 22 2013. I, Prince Jarvan Leader of Prmordus Virtus, announced that [RISE] will stay on Kaineng. Unfortunately the promise didnt turn out as good as it was. The guild lost strong core members including core officers due to staying. I thought of it over-night, if the guild stays it will slowly die with frustration or transfer start new and redeem the guild of quality > quantity guild. So i have decided we will farm for gold and have our designated server will be confirm on Monday-tuesday of April 29-30th.

Im deeply grateful to the people of kaineng for none-stop support and full respect of RISE. I apologize for all the promises that I made for the server. RISE gave its full potential in WvW and for the people of kaineng. The memories will live on but it will RISE again.

-Commander Prince Jarvan
94,653 Kills
3,467 WvW hours
For the people that plays with me.

Primordus Virtus [RISE] Prime Leader – Prince Járvan
Our greatest strength lies in never failing,
But we [RISE] each time we fall.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

TC if you love us you will let us go. :*(

If they love you back, they’ll return on their own. ^^

I’ll just return to haunt you all as the ghost of Kaineng past.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Primordus Virtus [RISE] The underdog guild of T6 to T2 chronicles of Kaineng has come to an end.

On Monday April 22 2013. I, Prince Jarvan Leader of Prmordus Virtus, announced that [RISE] will stay on Kaineng. Unfortunately the promise didnt turn out as good as it was. The guild lost strong core members including core officers due to staying. I thought of it over-night, if the guild stays it will slowly die with frustration or transfer start new and redeem the guild of quality > quantity guild. So i have decided we will farm for gold and have our designated server will be confirm on Monday-tuesday of April 29-30th.

Im deeply grateful to the people of kaineng for none-stop support and full respect of RISE. I apologize for all the promises that I made for the server. RISE gave its full potential in WvW and for the people of kaineng. The memories will live on but it will RISE again.

-Commander Prince Jarvan
94,653 Kills
3,467 WvW hours

Wish you the best. Please don’t bandwagon to another T2 server. There are servers out there that desperately need guys like you ><

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

TC if you love us you will let us go. :*(

If they love you back, they’ll return on their own. ^^

I’ll just return to haunt you all as the ghost of Kaineng past.

As long as the haunting includes more “At Work Artwork” I’m good with that!

NAGA|TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Sista.1925

Sista.1925

-Commander Prince Jarvan
94,653 Kills
3,467 WvW hours

And a Baby cries……

Jarvan and RISE you all will be greatly missed. I am sure wherever RISE lands it will be the best decision made by Jarvan for his guild.

Baby Sista
Listening to Prince.
IOJ>KAIN>FA….few stops in between and after.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

Duels FA BL 8pm est. by the usual spot.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: OutspokenAardvark.9781

OutspokenAardvark.9781

-Commander Prince Jarvan
94,653 Kills
3,467 WvW hours

Wish you the best. Please don’t bandwagon to another T2 server. There are servers out there that desperately need guys like you ><

Like KN.

Rhyme – Commander
[DIS] Dissentient – http://dissentient.org
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: xxxzavulonxxx.8413

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Lol.. Comprehension? I don’t think it is hard to comprehend somebody saying that an ally is now worthless once that ally is no longer strong enough to be of use.

TC and Kaineng were “allies” in regards to how we viewed each other – respect and sportsmanship. Certainly we weren’t allies on the battlefield – my fond thoughts of TC as a server sure didn’t stop me from smoking them, nor did it keep them from planting a spike in my head at times. Not entirely sure why anyone would blow that out of proportion and make it seem like we’re the U.S. and Britain in WWII. On the battlefield, red is dead, as it’s meant to be.

When you start saying that an ally is no longer useful to you it implies something more than a buddy partnership going on. Not that the entire server felt that way about KN. I mean, if you real life friend moves away, do you say “well, theyre useless to me now?” I am sure most people keep in contact as best they can, and not worry about how useful that friend is to them.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

Lol.. Comprehension? I don’t think it is hard to comprehend somebody saying that an ally is now worthless once that ally is no longer strong enough to be of use.

TC and Kaineng were “allies” in regards to how we viewed each other – respect and sportsmanship. Certainly we weren’t allies on the battlefield – my fond thoughts of TC as a server sure didn’t stop me from smoking them, nor did it keep them from planting a spike in my head at times. Not entirely sure why anyone would blow that out of proportion and make it seem like we’re the U.S. and Britain in WWII. On the battlefield, red is dead, as it’s meant to be.

When you start saying that an ally is no longer useful to you it implies something more than a buddy partnership going on. Not that the entire server felt that way about KN. I mean, if you real life friend moves away, do you say “well, theyre useless to me now?” I am sure most people keep in contact as best they can, and not worry about how useful that friend is to them.

You’re reading waaaaaaaay to much into this, dude. We just kill each others virtual avatars for internet points.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Like KN.

You guys thought we needed NA guilds before… Oh boy.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

You’re reading waaaaaaaay to much into this, dude. We just kill each others virtual avatars for internet points.

Not true. TC is all about the PPTs.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I’ll quote it, “Obv its good to have ally servers, so I’ll play that card all day, but kain isn’t worth much to us anymore”.

Seems full of mutual respect and sportsmanship to me.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

passes Zav%$&#$ a tissue

There, all better.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

I’ll quote it, “Obv its good to have ally servers, so I’ll play that card all day, but kain isn’t worth much to us anymore”.

Keep in mind that it was one person from TC speaking his mind (I won’t mention who to avoid infractions). While that one person shows a lack of respect and sportsmanship, it isn’t necessarily indicative of the entire server.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Thursday drunk karaoke, won’t be the same without ya jarvan. Had a blast many times in EB and hope to see you again someday. To you and your guild, nothing but the best. Keep them strong.

~Xgammon [RE], that big ugly norn hammer with the firey gauntlets… will find you.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

=_=
Not sure if serious.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I think were just going through the cycle of grief together.

some shock/denial, some anger, depression, bargining, and acceptance. I think we can go through the last few pages for funsies quote things and go yep thats denial!

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Keep in mind that it was one person from TC speaking his mind (I won’t mention who to avoid infractions). While that one person shows a lack of respect and sportsmanship, it isn’t necessarily indicative of the entire server.

Dont’s worry about em, this thread should be all about Kain. The last place server that challenged the sun.

Believe it or not, a lot of us in TC were keeping track of you guys even before WM and crew joined ya. It’s awesome seeing your videos and how much fun you guys had taking a single tower when you were all in T8. It was a blast finally meeting you guys.

Wish you all the best, and hope you all recover.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

Keep in mind that it was one person ... speaking his mind...a lack of respect and sportsmanship, it isn’t necessarily indicative of the entire server.

Just remember, sometimes someone speaking their mind is speaking out of one of the few holes that is not contained in the same area as their mind.

I blame Post-It Notes for people labeling each other and labeling groups, big and small. It was too easy to do that before those. I do it too, often, but try to watch out for it when I post posts notes or not.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

I think were just going through the cycle of grief together.

I LOVE that video with the giraffe!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Duels FA BL 8pm est. by the usual spot.

Hope I can get in… usually ququed to the teeth around that time. See you there!

Should do it on KNBL or TCBL. FABL will probably be too busy and queued up since that’s where the best parties seem to be.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Time for another score update!

Attachments:

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

SQUEE!

The Puppy Bowl, a fixture on Animal Planet during the Super Bowl for nearly a decade, will have new competition next year from the Kitten Bowl, the Hallmark Channel announced this month.

Cats. Cats are nice. But, I have no clue what channel that is, I’m all about the ESPN, NFL Network, CNN, SyFy, Comedy Central, Food Network, SunSports (Rays), whoever has the football game, and the Travel Channel.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

I think everyone is quivering with anticipation of what will be in the chat box this time lol.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

SQUEE!

The Puppy Bowl, a fixture on Animal Planet during the Super Bowl for nearly a decade, will have new competition next year from the Kitten Bowl, the Hallmark Channel announced this month.

Cats. Cats are nice. But, I have no clue what channel that is, I’m all about the ESPN, NFL Network, CNN, SyFy, Comedy Central, Food Network, SunSports (Rays), whoever has the football game, and the Travel Channel.

Mother of god.

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Oh no! Someone from TC says something in party chat, must constantly bring it up because it’s, quite frankly, breaking news and everyone has to know! Oh no, oh no, oh no!

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Oh no! Someone from TC says something in party chat, must constantly bring it up because it’s, quite frankly, breaking news and everyone has to know! Oh no, oh no, oh no!

Well… in the case of the most recent Score Update from Tallis it’s true!

(nice job there Tallis – I agree with what you said about KN and wish only the best for them )

NAGA|TC

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Bwhahahaha, Tallis I’m laughing so hard I’m crying. Thanks.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: saintange.5816

saintange.5816

Like a nice and devoted wife who has just discovered that her husband has been cheating on her, i am angry at those who are leaving us for another server. You guys will regret it and come back to us, once the nice and devoted wife gets an amazing boobjob!

Chandiell-Chronomancer

(edited by saintange.5816)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Unfortunately.5940

Unfortunately.5940

I’d say you guys are most upset about it judging by the ferocity with which you’re having any mention or discussion of that original image moderated. Just the fact that Tallis went to the trouble to edit his original post with a cropped image pretty much implies that he felt it was something that shouldn’t be seen by the general public. For a lot of us it just confirmed what we already thought about the members of that party.

Differently/Sixtysix Sixes – Fort Aspenwood

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: ArtPulse.8630

ArtPulse.8630

Yea, I am from Tarnished Coast, and I don’t want you guys at Kaineng to give up. We have had good matches the last few weeks, I’d like it to stay that way =).

Personally I love Tier 2. It’s got enough competition without getting hardcore serious. If KN needs you, stick with KN! =3

Esthetics – Tarnished Coast
[Cult] Counterculture

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

Oh, it was supposed to be funny?

Aw, another joke went over my head.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

SQUEE!

Mother of god.

I think Wylds online persona is based on a Tim Dorsey character, Serge Storms. With your Florida references Wyld, that has to be it.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Lol you’re pretty bad at gauging moods then; ferocity is the most awful word to use to try and justify your argument.

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

WyldKat.4712

...ferocity is the most awful word to use...

That commentator says it a lot at Temple of the Silent Storm. Come to think of it, the place isn’t all that silent.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Who needs to justify an argument when there was a screenshot?

I don’t see why TC has such a problem admitting that not all of their members are Saints.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: shortcake.8659

shortcake.8659

i don’t know how anyone can even notice the chat box over the 5 signets

some terrible idiot in [pre]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Who needs to justify an argument when there was a screenshot?

I don’t see why TC has such a problem admitting that not all of their members are Saints.

I will be the first to admit that nobody in TSL are saints if that helps you with your problem. Never have been, never will be.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

TC aren’t all saints, no one had ever claimed that ever… Are we gunna move on or are we gunna keep going on for 10 more pages over one single line?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Well TC is being super defensive about it. And it has gotten to be a game of tennis apparently.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Torqky.3682

Torqky.3682

I LIKE TURTLES!

Torqky-80 Necro-Blackgate [HB]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

i don’t know how anyone can even notice the chat box over the 5 signets

I put those signets there just to see if anyone would notice them, hehe.

I first had the score update at the regular place, higher than the traits, but then the sigils where too obvious. It took a while to get it right.

Especially because someone came to me and started talking in /say too, lol.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Kreaven.3172

Kreaven.3172

There are many posts in this thread that remind me of politicians and how they like to twist what everyone writes or make something seem worse than it may actually be. Oii I hate politics….. /headache

Commander Ravana Mace[CERN] – 80 Ranger
~Tarnished Coast since the beginning

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Mif.3471

Mif.3471

Score update.

I think TC might win this week…

Attachments:

Tarnished Coast | Best cookies in all of Tyria

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

Well TC is being super defensive about it. And it has gotten to be a game of tennis apparently.

I don’t see us being super defensive about it…but I see people like you trying to force TC into being defensive about it hoping for attention. So…please be civil, if you have nothing nice to say, or nothing about the MATCH itself…please…keep it on your own servers forums so those of us who read these to get match updates and see how the battles are going don’t have see teen drama.

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Huygens.4075

We don’t care. You guys are the ones who keep bringing it up :P

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

xxxzavulonxxx.8413

Multiple people from TC have kept the argument going by trying to white wash the comment.

[SU]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Harrish.8743

Harrish.8743

Any chance the handful of perpetually angry posters here could take a couple days off? The best bon voyage present we could give to Kaineng would be to stop turning this thread into a cesspool through reset.

Speaking of which, we’re going to miss Kaineng. Best of luck to you guys. You’re a classy and tough group, and I’ve got no doubt you’ll weather this storm and find happier times ahead.

Hellfire Circus [HfC]

(edited by Harrish.8743)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Multiple people from TC have kept the argument going by trying to white wash the comment.

Why do you think there’s an argument here btw? I see a handful of TCers trying to move on because it’s just one single line…

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Everybody,

Please remember that both “Trolling” and “Flaming” are Reportable Offenses and reporting such posts is a far more effective way to deal with them than responding.

Thanks!

NAGA|TC