4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

25 pages or thread lock, place your bets!

But we only have 2 days left and Fridays don’t really count. I can’t recall us ever having a thread lock. Has it really got to be that bad?

It’s clear that you’ve been in hibernate mode, so welcome to reality :P… I guess we had a thread locked 2 weeks ago? Or was it last week?

Here’s how it goes:

The thread starts well, then someone talks crap, someone responds, poop flies all over, someone diverts the topic, everyone becomes nice, some random guy wakes up to respond to a 2-day old post and the poop defies gravity again. Then the thread gets locked and a new one starts.

I really feel for the mods.

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Unfortunately I barely even got a chance to pick up the few I got off you in the early engagements.

People actually pick up loot bags? I thought we all just screenshotted them for our trophy wall and ran on to the next objective (or respawned as the case may be).

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: kurtosis.9526

kurtosis.9526

Forums are never pretty, no matter how hard you try to keep them clean! Everyday a troll gotta troll the trolly troll outta trolls.

Not true. We’ll always have the epic BG-KN-TC lovefest thread.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

please try to take the tower again

I honestly at this point could care less if we win or lose we are finally getting some fights!!!!

Sad as it is getting wiped by your gigantic zerg is more fun that I have had all week. Everyone has just been running all week

We’d love to set up a fight with even numbers tomorrow (thursday), what time is DIS available?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Ruprect.7260

Ruprect.7260

Benedict YARNOLD!? He is the most notorious spy…Insert rumor x <tinfoil hat pic>

Lol I know at least he is creative with the name. There is no question what he is.

Lol waht a surprise, BT seems to be gone and so is Benedinct Yarnold.

You should tell him to at least create a guild here that might make him look a little more legit, and I expect it to be as creative as his in game name.

Don’t try to be funny here, at first you called us “80 men zerg” back in the day; now “60 men zerg”, and “spyder men zerg”?

How many time were both TC and FA charged in face to face at the same time? You KNEW we are there too, should we call “DIS must have spy in FABL” as well?

And it wasn’t just BT and friends vs DIS. DIS also had PiNK, TSP, and other friends.

Please stop finding excuse for youself or you will wipe to us over and over and over again.

Lol what is a spyder men zerg? Hmmm. It look like is said BT and friends, and DIsS and friends. I’m over the numbers thing I am interested in the spy though I mean c’mon Benedict Yarnold ha ha.

Ruprect – [DIS] Dissentient
Mesmer/Elementalist/Guardian/Necromancer/Warrior
[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Ruprect.7260

I honestly at this point could care less if we win or lose we are finally getting some fights!!!!

Sad as it is getting wiped by your gigantic zerg is more fun that I have had all week. Everyone has just been running all week

We’d love to set up a fight with even numbers tomorrow (thursday), what time is DIS available?

We are already taken for another GvG tomorrow night.

[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Selver.1307

Selver.1307

Good fight you thief at Astralhome sentry. I let you get too many CnD’s off me. good show

Love,
the condition thief

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Surely you can make time for a push over guild like BT… Maybe after your other GvG? I mean it shouldn’t take more than a couple minutes to wipe us up since we won’t be able to zerg you guys…

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: phaneo.4597

phaneo.4597

Unfortunately I barely even got a chance to pick up the few I got off you in the early engagements.

People actually pick up loot bags? I thought we all just screenshotted them for our trophy wall and ran on to the next objective (or respawned as the case may be).

I always do. Even if it meant running into a zerg with 100% risk of getting killed. NO LOOT BAGS LEFT BEHIND!

This is me when I find myself lying dead with so many loot bags around me:

Attachments:

KNOW YOUR ROLE, JABRONI!
Tee See

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Surely you can make time for a push over guild like BT… Maybe after your other GvG? I mean it shouldn’t take more than a couple minutes to wipe us up since we won’t be able to zerg you guys…

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Don’t worry Rup, TC and FA will still be in this tier if you guys are busy all day tomorrow. I’d love to see this epic clash of titans and I doubt I’m alone.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: cumacha.4670

cumacha.4670

If no big WvWvW guild moved out of KN, what happened, then? They were a challenging opponent, then suddenly after I saw those rumors about some big W3 Guild leaving KN, KN just stopped showing up.

They fell apart after that first loss to us, realized they were not going to T1 as they had been planning to do and gave up.

It is soooo unfortunate because the matchup with KN has been great fun, we finally got some sea/oceanic servers to be more competitive with them and they all start leaving

Just want to try and clear a few things up, While no one had “moved out” before, thanks to the March “wvw” patch, we did lose a major wvw guild and other wvwers to leaving the game altogether. (Don’t want to discuss here a lot of people quit after see the lack of change brought on by the March patch.) This stretched the remaining guilds too thin and led to burnout. (had to cover an entire battleground) And while i the quality of KN’s militia is good, it lacks in numbers. We don’t have the representation to be on T2, and when people left the game, we couldn’t recover. (Note: i don’t mean for this to be an excuse for why we are losing or to take any credit from TC, TC gained in numbers around the same time so it would have been a lot of fun to see what happened if we didn’t weaken just as TC got stronger.)

Also the losing was more of a product of what was happening rather than a cause….we realized we weren’t going to T1 (w/out more help) much earlier, BG made that abundantly clear when they destroyed us before you got here.

That being said, it was fun while it lasted, those three or four weeks when it was extremely close, were the best wvw experiences i have had. To those guilds leaving, take care and i wish you luck, WM and RISE especially, had some great times. (WM gets bad press at times, but undeservedly so, they did a lot for the server, actively trained players and hosted TS for all)

To TC and FA, props to you guys and hopefully we will meet again someday, have a lot of respect for you all. We won and lost some amazing battles and we learned a lot from playing against you.

Goodbye.

[Re] Devi X / Vin X / Damendred / Vaelin Alsorna / Bloodie Nine / Kvothe X

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: FXLEACH.9436

FXLEACH.9436

Thanks again for this match up to all players involved. I’ve been having a lot of fun. I’ve noticed the aussie guild (Ua I think?) have been active over the past few nights and we’ve had some fun skirmishes. Also, always a good shout out to holy pickle and cory goes shatter – you guys make playing late night (for oceanics) fun!

cheers to all,

rexxxie from [cern]

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Euka.9014

Euka.9014

“Some” of you forum warriors need to take a chill pill. BT & VK is well known as it is for wanting GvGs. Please stop asking another guild to GvG you. If they feel like having some fun, I’m sure they’ll approach you. Just stating my view as a reader, it gets annoying and old.

On the other hand. I love Kaineng. Best sports ever. Hope what’s left of you will keep the fight going. And to the others, it’s a game, you play the game for yourself. If you cannot find what you want in it, by all means move/transfer. I know the remaining KN will feel a little cheated but that’s how it is. If you don’t find any joy in what you do, you’re better off not playing the game. So do what’s best for you and your guildies.

I speak for myself and no one else.

Eukari [EP] [PIX] ~ Cutest Asuran Ranger ^.^
Tarnished Coast
Damn you for trying to look like me!!!

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Don’t worry Rup, TC and FA will still be in this tier if you guys are busy all day tomorrow. I’d love to see this epic clash of titans and I doubt I’m alone.

It won’t be an epic clash… They will run over us with even numbers. Maybe if we got 30 pugs to help us and have 10 spies sit in their spawn, we might be able to beat their 15… NAY!! 10 supreme fighters. I’m sure all of TC would proclaim them supreme wizard kings of Tarnished Coast while showering them with roses and Code Red Mountain Dew for beating us meanie pants BT. All they have to do is tell us where to be and glory will be theirs………………

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Nabrok.9023

Nabrok.9023

And it wasn’t just BT and friends vs DIS. DIS also had PiNK, TSP, and other friends.

There were a few from those guilds and others keeping us company but no commanders. The numbers ruprect gave included them.

“I’m not a PvE, WvW, or PvP player – I am a Guild Wars 2 player”
Tarnished Coast – Dissentient [DIS]
All classes

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

“Some” of you forum warriors need to take a chill pill. BT & VK is well known as it is for wanting GvGs. Please stop asking another guild to GvG you. If they feel like having some fun, I’m sure they’ll approach you. Just stating my view as a reader, it gets annoying and old.

If what you say is true, you would think people would expect a challenge if they claim to wipe such a group with half the numbers right? Even better when someone makes the claim, gives an odd excuse for inability prove such a post, and then dissappears even though they just posted like 5 times in a row recently.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Euka.9014

Hadunius. I wouldn’t know to be honest. It’ll always be A’s perspective on the scenario versus B’s and vice versa. I was just pointing it out as a reader who comes on here to follow up on the days I don’t get on. Every couple of pages I’d see a taunt for GvG. Not just this thread but in the last few weeks as well and that’s why I said it’s getting stale. Once again, I’d like to point out that this is my own opinion and I can only hope no one bashes TC for my own 2 cents. =)

GLHF

(edit for bad english :P)

Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Hadunius. I wouldn’t know to be honest. It’ll always be A’s perspective on the scenario versus B’s and vice versa. I was just pointing it out as a reader who comes on here to follow up on the days I don’t get on. Every couple of pages I’d see a taunt for GvG. Not just this thread but in the last few weeks as well and that’s why I said it’s getting stale. Once again, I’d like to point out that this is my own opinion and I can only hope no one bashes TC for my own 2 cents. =)

GLHF

So out of curiosity, in your own opinion, who is taunting who? The TCer who is trash talking an FA guild or the FAer who asks the TCer to back up his talk with an even fight?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

Hadunius, just because a guild won’t GvG you doesn’t mean that they are pathetic, or unworthy or something, could just mean they don’t want to take the time to schedule a GvG. We’ve scheduled like 3-4 last few months, and none of them happened cause at the last minute other things cause up for the other guild…so of course we don’t really care to spend a lot of time organizing a GvG and trying to find perfect times…not when we can just enter in WvW and have fun without trying to see who can win the trophy

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Alilinke.7690

Alilinke.7690

GLHF

Heh, the way I see it is that the GvG requests only pop up after someone from TC decides to trash talk FA guilds.

[nA] Professional Guild Hall Decorator

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Hadunius, just because a guild won’t GvG you doesn’t mean that they are pathetic, or unworthy or something, could just mean they don’t want to take the time to schedule a GvG. We’ve scheduled like 3-4 last few months, and none of them happened cause at the last minute other things cause up for the other guild…so of course we don’t really care to spend a lot of time organizing a GvG and trying to find perfect times…not when we can just enter in WvW and have fun without trying to see who can win the trophy

He said no such thing.

(edited by Aytrix.4059)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Euka.9014

Aytrix. I think my first post and 2nd post pretty much answered you. VK and BT do ask for GvG alot more and if other guilds have asked, it must have been significantly less as I don’t recall seeing the taunts as much as from the above mentioned guild.

As for who’s trash talking who? As my 2nd post point out. I have no idea. Wasn’t there, no clue who won and what went on. Hence, wrong person to ask who’s trash talking who. There is however a fair amount of that going on..

Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Coinin.2590

Coinin.2590

Hadunius, just because a guild won’t GvG you doesn’t mean that they are pathetic, or unworthy or something

He said no such thing.

While I do thank you, like many other’s who quote things, for only taking the one phrase that best suits you. Please note i never said he said that, I was simply telling him that just because a guild won’t accept a GvG offer doesn’t mean that. But thank you, I appreciate you taking my quote out of context to use it for your own purpose.

Coinin Mypocket 80 Necromancer

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Hadunius, just because a guild won’t GvG you doesn’t mean that they are pathetic, or unworthy or something

He said no such thing.

While I do thank you, like many other’s who quote things, for only taking the one phrase that best suits you. Please note i never said he said that, I was simply telling him that just because a guild won’t accept a GvG offer doesn’t mean that. But thank you, I appreciate you taking my quote out of context to use it for your own purpose.

I edited my post to include your entire post. My previous post still stands. What did he say that made you assume he would think any of those things?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: OrigJoker.1870

OrigJoker.1870

If no big WvWvW guild moved out of KN, what happened, then? They were a challenging opponent, then suddenly after I saw those rumors about some big W3 Guild leaving KN, KN just stopped showing up.

They fell apart after that first loss to us, realized they were not going to T1 as they had been planning to do and gave up.

It is soooo unfortunate because the matchup with KN has been great fun, we finally got some sea/oceanic servers to be more competitive with them and they all start leaving

When WM and CO left SBI, they promised to steamroll everyone on their way to number 1. Looks like settling in T-2 was not in the cards and they are moving on again. WM and CO were content in SBI until SOS beat us twice then they both jumped to Kain, which was being stacked tight. Interesting to see which T-1 server they decide to pick now. For the record. Called it … called it SO hard.

So you stayed on SBI CoverGirl? Or did you abandon ship just like every other guild on SBI…I suppose you “called” the fact that TC and FA would gain guilds and KN wouldn’t and you also “called” that WM would lose interest and pretty much stop playing for the last month or so.

WM left SBI to get away from the T1 bullkitten and regroup…Soon after SBI fell apart and almost every WvW guild (including yours) left. CO and a few smaller SBI guilds chose Kaineng hoping they could boost that server up and get them into the higher tiers….which happened. KN simply did not have the coverage to compete in T2 once the other servers got more guilds, Adding to this problem was WM again losing interest because they didn’t have much competition during Oceanic and KN server leadership was problematic.

You and your guild moved from SBI just like everyone else so don’t attack someone else for doing the same thing you did. Guilds change servers, kitten happens.

For the record I was not with [CO] when they moved from SBI, I actually was in a smaller SBI guild that moved just before the deadline. I was also one of the few people on SBI that knew the WM move would doom the server.

[rB] JoKeR

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: timidobserver.7925

timidobserver.7925

Why GVG when they can just randomly find you on the map and then wipe you.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Why GVG when they can just randomly find you on the map and then wipe you.

Because its a good way to get the forum warriors to dissapear once they realize they might actually have to back their trash talk up. I would think TC would embrace this idea since they are don’t want any trolling in their match up threads. Or maybe that only applies to other servers and not their own……?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Euka.9014

Aytrix. Perhaps this whole “spy” thing is getting a little out of hand. I was wondering what/who Benedict Yarnold is. For what it’s worth, let it go. Both FA and TC have went through a lot with each other. Many things were said on both sides which caused a lot of bad blood between the 2 servers. Hence a lot of comments, even compliments have been taken out of context. It’s human nature to only remember the bad and not the good (happens to me sometimes too). And no, my initial response to this GvG thing was not because of you, but the history and nature of our threads. Hope you don’t take it the wrong way.

All servers have trolls.. We don’t run on one big brain. Though things would be alot easier if we did. XD

Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Euka.9014

Aytrix. I shall end my replies now. I have replied more in one page than I have ever posted on the forums. Also you’re taking away my Minecraft FTB game time lol.

Take it easy.

Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

Hi, im the founder and Head GM of CO. Just to make an official statement from Cryptic Omen [CO] to the public we’d like to say the following:

- We loved Kaineng. We came to it willingly. Helped build the Teamspeak by promoting and founded the first server forums then later worked with Babui on founding Kaineng United.

- Fought for Kaineng every night of the week since Tier 6 and have had a rep in every server meeting for the last 3-4 months.

- We’ve enjoyed the underdog role and proving the might of Kaineng as we’ve RISE’d through the tiers. Many doubted we’d ever make it to Tier 2 to begin with…and then we won Tier 2 and felt really good about it.

- CO’s transfer is by no means influenced by any other guilds behavior or potential transfer. Our decision to leave Kaineng and find a new home was solely based on the well-being of my guild and safe keeping its future.

- CO is undecided about which server we’ll be transferring to. The only options on the table our NA Tier 2 or higher. This will be our last move. We will not move again due to many reasons (financial, morals, exhausted). Our decision will be announced May 1st.

Lastly, it’s been a pleasure fighting everyone and sharing experiences and laughing about fond memories. We’ve always tried to respect our opponents and give credit to Kaineng when they’ve worked hard together. To all the guilds and individuals that have contributed to Kaineng’s success and CO’s, I wanted to send my deepest thanks for helping us become the guild we’ve become.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

(edited by Mayoken.9851)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

it’s been a pleasure fighting everyone and sharing experiences and laughing about fond memories. We’ve always tried to respect our opponents

Take care, wherever you go… I never saw CO dance on a corpse, camp a spawn, disrespect RPers, kill at a jumping puzzle or brag on the forums how great they are after winning one single fight. That says enough about CO for me!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Tallis.5607

it’s really weird from different POVs — both sides look outmanned

Yes, I see videos from the other side I sometimes think ‘I was in that fight, where did the other half of them go’. It’s probably because of those name tags on the pets and clones and phantasms and what not.

Anyways… score update!

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Hi, im the founder and Head GM of CO. Just to make an official statement from Cryptic Omen [CO] to the public we’d like to say the following:

- We loved Kaineng. We came to it willingly. Helped build the Teamspeak by promoting and founded the first server forums then later worked with Babui on founding Kaineng United.

- Fought for Kaineng every night of the week since Tier 6 and have had a rep in every server meeting for the last 3-4 months.

- We’ve enjoyed the underdog role and proving the might of Kaineng as we’ve RISE’d through the tiers. Many doubted we’d ever make it to Tier 2 to begin with…and then we won Tier 2 and felt really good about it.

- CO’s transfer is by no means influenced by any other guilds behavior or potential transfer. Our decision to leave Kaineng and find a new home was solely based on the well-being of my guild and safe keeping its future.

- CO is undecided about which server we’ll be transferring to. The only options on the table our NA Tier 2 or higher. This will be our last move. We will not move again due to many reasons (financial, morals, exhausted). Our decision will be announced May 1st.

Lastly, it’s been a pleasure fighting everyone and sharing experiences and laughing about fond memories. We’ve always tried to respect our opponents and give credit to Kaineng when they’ve worked hard together. To all the guilds and individuals that have contributed to Kaineng’s success and CO’s, I wanted to send my deepest thanks for helping us become the guild we’ve become.

Got nothing against you guys moving, but would you guys consider staying for awhile in T3? Then reassess your guild’s well being? If not, then I wish you guys luck.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Genocidal.8615

Genocidal.8615

So you’re saying you would have moved the guild at this point in time even if there was no decline in interest from other KN guilds and no other KN guilds were transferring off?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

I am more bummed than I thought I’d be as the week gets closer to ending. Our maps are quiet, people are sad. I loved T8 but I think T2 was equally fantastic. On a grouchy note, I hope no one chooses KN to be their little pet project again. I don’t want to turn into a teal deer so I’ll leave it at that. ;x
Related- my sincerest of thank yous go out to those who transferred to us post T8 and are going to stick with us. <3 You really are the best for that and while moving up was an adventure, this is the time you’ll make the biggest difference to us.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: neruson.4978

neruson.4978

1 more day left till reset… I must admit it was a fun final match up my we all say our farewells on Friday lol

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Tallis.5607

I thought you get infractions by posting about your infractiosn, lol.

Anyway, score update… Sorry, no chat now!

Attachments:

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

All the best to Cryptic Omen [CO] in future endeavours. No matter where you guys end up I hope we meet again on the field – it’s been a pleasure. I’d like to express the same sentiments to everyone else on Kaineng, no matter if you stay or go; just enjoy yourselves and wreak havoc!

With this weeks results wrapping up, congrats to TC for 3 consecutive wins as #4 NA in T2 – cheers to everyone for participating and providing high quality fights all week, as per usual. Looking forward to the next match with a bit of variety; courtesy of the new and improved Dragonbrand.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Rezzet.3614

Rezzet.3614

i love how Kain was so focused on taking FA they would ignore their whole Bl being taken by TC just to try take one keep wich ended up being taken by TC in the end lol.

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Whitebeard.5172

Whitebeard.5172

i love how Kain was so focused on taking FA they would ignore their whole Bl being taken by TC just to try take one keep wich ended up being taken by TC in the end lol.

Well it was all part of the alliance thing a ma bob. If you read the fine print it said that KN will attack everything FA while ignoring anything TC while TC took everything FA and KN.

If anything I think the KN diplomats and lawyers failed in putting together an agreement that would have divided the spoils equally.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

So you’re saying you would have moved the guild at this point in time even if there was no decline in interest from other KN guilds and no other KN guilds were transferring off?

Yes, we’ve been talking about potentially transferring for a few weeks now after noticing consistent flaws in Kaineng and lack of action to resolve those issues.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

I truly hope CO finds a place where the whole guild will be happy. The EPIC battles has made the last few weeks one of the best in WvW. Gonna miss that!
I would of love to have seen the results with all three servers running at full steam, minus the individual drama and infighting.
Best of luck, and hope we cross path again!

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Huygens.4075

Huygens.4075

Well it was all part of the alliance thing a ma bob. If you read the fine print it said that KN will attack everything FA while ignoring anything TC while TC took everything FA and KN.

If anything I think the KN diplomats and lawyers failed in putting together an agreement that would have divided the spoils equally.

I don’t remember are we allied with KN this week or are we stabbing them in the back still?

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

I don’t remember are we allied with KN this week or are we stabbing them in the back still?

Well sadly, the KN diplomatic/lawyer unions became furious over the contract they signed and the result was obvious and predictable. Chaos, stabby,stabby chaos that has ended in severe and sustained damage to KN as a whole.

Disclaimer

I’m kidding, shhhh.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Breaking news from the front lines: (Read it like a cheesy reporter)

For this reset, the goal was a 2v1 to kick FA out of tier 2, with an overall goal of stabbing KN in the back. The alliance broke down going in to Monday and KN broke under the relentless pressure of FA and TC from all sides.

Several factions from the once formidable KN have broken off to pursue fights in hotly contested areas of wvw.

TC remains coy about their loose affiliation with KN and FA remains defiant through all.

~Furiousbeard signing out.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Ruprect.7260

If what you say is true, you would think people would expect a challenge if they claim to wipe such a group with half the numbers right? Even better when someone makes the claim, gives an odd excuse for inability prove such a post, and then dissappears even though they just posted like 5 times in a row recently.

Lol sorry I didn’t mean to go to sleep. I did not claim we wiped them with half our numbers we got wiped like 10 times in a row and I was frustrated, we finally took our tower back and wiped them once when they tried to get into the tower, they kinda tried again and then left. The only reason I counted last night was because as a guild we were trying out some tactics while outnumbered, in an effort to learn, what really made it annoying was the spy who shall not be named (or I may get infracted again) standing at spawn, more than likely not from BT. Based on the number of infractions I had this morning LOL, I feel like I should apologize for jumping to conclusions. Again I was all riled up last night and frustrated. I have seen this person that shall not be named before on other occasions in similar circumstances that is what set me off not the fact that we were being wiped.

I feel like I may get the genital cuff for my behavior ;D

[TC] Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Whitebeard.5172

Breaking news from the front lines: (Read it like a cheesy reporter sounds)

Furious, I don’t say this to be mean sir but that news had to have broke all the way to the rear lines for you to have heard it.

Muahahahha.

PS, You know I dig ya brother.

TSL-Poxxx
Tarnished Coast

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Breaking news from the front lines: (Read it like a cheesy reporter sounds)

Furious, I don’t say this to be mean sir but that news had to have broke all the way to the rear lines for you to have heard it.

Muahahahha.

PS, You know I dig ya brother.

Every army needs a camp chef. Gotta keep the boys fed

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

4/19 TC/FA/Kain - Week 7

in WvW

Posted by: RoninDB.9540

RoninDB.9540

Genital cuff, huh? That is…. Pretty interesting. Not saying some of your posts don’t deserve it, not sure who here on TC is going to volunteer to apply it

Zero Negative [ZN]
Public Relations/Inter-Guild Relations Officer
Tarnished Coast