4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Acelerion.6820

Acelerion.6820

SNFU Mesmer,
I know you love us, but not gonna kill anyone with that setup.

<3, Gaz

See trash talk is fun!

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief
http://www.youtube.com/user/Axcelerion?feature=watch – Small group videos

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

So here is what we do on a typical night.

http://youtu.be/yevzzbFaVgg

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Davrollen.8935

Davrollen.8935

SNFU Mesmer,

<3, Gaz

Well if you keep running away from me of course I’m not going to kill you.

(edited by Davrollen.8935)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: hyjaxxx.1584

hyjaxxx.1584

lol Its awesome to see that my term “Bankers Shift” has stuck! and GAB, lol guest over here on a tuesday morning …its like a scene from an old western…Tumbleweed rolling through and all….it really is Dead until folks get off work. but we run darkhaven like a prison…you dont wvw…No soup for you! and oh…dont drop the soap!

Jaxx.

Whoajaxx the Ranger
Re-Port331,331R,DD331,Re-portV
Currently looking for wvw guild@henge

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Partunu.9845

Partunu.9845

@IOJ – Great back and forth at ogres last night. We had a blast on our side.
@DH – Thanks for sending that massive wave of red to steam roll us both. BTW… Out of frustration I killed the rabbit sitting outside our waypoint. His blood is on your hands. YOUR HANDS!

Thanks,

Partipack – DR

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

The life of a confusion mesmer, “Hey! Stop running away and cast something you jerk!”

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

i swear there is something funny going on here. every time im in WvW i see groups much larger then what DH is fielding at that moment in time. Are these DR and IoJ zergs in seeing a figment of my imagination?

at the end of the day i dont think population has all that much to do with whats going on in this tier atm. I think that Devona and Isle both just have a hard time with proper distribution of troops and end up on the short end of the stick because of it. Over Rotation can really stimey the momentum of an otherwise effective group of people.

just my thoughts.

Jaxx

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

i swear there is something funny going on here. every time im in WvW i see groups much larger then what DH is fielding at that moment in time. Are these DR and IoJ zergs in seeing a figment of my imagination?

at the end of the day i dont think population has all that much to do with whats going on in this tier atm. I think that Devona and Isle both just have a hard time with proper distribution of troops and end up on the short end of the stick because of it. Over Rotation can really stimey the momentum of an otherwise effective group of people.

just my thoughts.

Jaxx

Are you sure? This is how we got pushed out of EB last night.

Of course, it might be through your superior tactics and skills, but we were in fact outmanned throughout the entire fight, and both IoJ and DH were pushing in our BL while all of this was happening.

Maybe we should have allocated our troops a bit better…

Attachments:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

One more picture for you, this is from right now. I guess DH are really that skilled.You guys are pushing every map simultaneously, something that is totally possible when server populations are equal. Yep!

Attachments:

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

lol screenshots make me laugh. it doesnt show any of your forces! you could have a zillion people behind you! Anyhow, i digress. The point i was trying to make it , all ive heard from DR and IoJ is how bad dark haven is and were a bunch of tools rolling around in this zerg rolling our faces on the keyboard and licking our monitors… Which i think couldnt be further from the truth. we have a great dedicated base of wvw’ers who are quite good at what they do!

thanks!

Jaxx

Just saw your other post Gab. One thing ill tell you is this. Dark havens strong point is our skirmish teams. myself (Grim) along with some other amazing folks (PD) (SE) have created small groups to split off and cause trouble aside from our main force. if you folks wouldnt over rotate you might be able to stop our small groups of unskilled kitten #8230;ya think?

Whoajaxx the Ranger

(edited by hyjaxxx.1584)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

lol screenshots make me laugh. it doesnt show any of your forces! you could have a zillion people behind you! Anyhow, i digress. The point i was trying to make it , all ive heard from DR and IoJ is how bad dark haven is and were a bunch of tools rolling around in this zerg rolling our faces on the keyboard and licking our monitors… Which i think couldnt be further from the truth. we have a great dedicated base of wvw’ers who are quite good at what they do!

thanks!

Jaxx

A few hours ago you traded a fully upgraded bay in the hopes of trying to take Garrison, something you failed miserably at. DR had 10 people in that zone, while DH had 20.

I have no doubt that DH has some awesome sauce WvW players, but right now I am not seeing any of them. You are purely winning through numbers and coverage.

BTW: Happy that I made you laugh. It’s your choice whether you believe in screenshots or not, but most people would simply see it as feverishly trying to deny the truth. I don’t know why though, I am not complaining about your numbers, I am complaining about the fact that you are so delusional that you seem to believe you win through skill rather than massive numbers.

Also; DR is outmanned in every zone but our BL right now, and this is everyone in our BL. There were ~10 DH attacking that tower before we consolidated our forces and wiped them.

Just saw your other post Gab. One thing ill tell you is this. Dark havens strong point is our skirmish teams. myself (Grim) along with some other amazing folks (PD) (SE) have created small groups to split off and cause trouble aside from our main force. if you folks wouldnt over rotate you might be able to stop our small groups of unskilled kitten ..ya think?

I have wiped PD and SE multiple times, they have some decent players but tend to zerg around a lot instead of doing what you seem to think they are doing. I have only seen GRIM once, I encountered one of your members who promptly waypointed away.

Attachments:

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

(edited by Gab Superstar.4059)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

well i can tell you this. We run skirmish groups for 6 hours a day. and usually destroy groups larger then our own. and just because you have seen pd or se or ourselves in a zerg before does not mean that we arent partaking in other activities on the battle field.

you seem to have a very “you-centric” attitude gab, you remind me of a certain someone on our server…you guys should hook up!

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

well i can tell you this. We run skirmish groups for 6 hours a day. and usually destroy groups larger then our own. and just because you have seen pd or se or ourselves in a zerg before does not mean that we arent partaking in other activities on the battle field.

you seem to have a very “you-centric” attitude gab, you remind me of a certain someone on our server…you guys should hook up!

You are welcome to try and destroy my group, we would be considered larger than a skirmish group.

Lol.

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

lol im sure it would be…since i rarely see one DR or Isle far from their zerg…unless they are mining a node.

Im the Asura Ele with Bright Teal hair, if you see me on the field, Blow me a kiss…we’ll do lunch.

Jaxx.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

I have wiped PD and SE multiple times, they have some decent players but tend to zerg around a lot instead of doing what you seem to think they are doing. I have only seen GRIM once, I encountered one of your members who promptly waypointed away.

Man…those multiple times sure as hell weren’t last night. We did a number on you guys a few times on the west side of our BL (If you were in those fights, I was the upleveled char guardian who saluted because they were a kitten blast). Lol @ we tend to zerg around – our guild comprises of maybe 10-15 people online at a time. Naw man, sometimes we’ll provide the zerg support but 90% of the time we’re off doin our own thang.

We have respect for your group gab, but hell we generally don’t tangle every night and more than half the time you outnumber us/are in the zerg….so therefore you guys must not roam as much as ya claim? Probably a false assumption :P but the limited spectrum we see of the enemies isn’t necessarily what “they do”.

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

Amen to that!..i sure wish you could see character names above enemies, it would make things much more “cut and dry”

anyhow, what was said is the truth. for Example [GRIM] usualy has about 15 people on at a time and a handful of those folks, are off running dungeons. so about 9-10 of us hit up the dub V dub. very rarely do we join the zerg as its just not our style, but we most certainly ask the commanders on the field where they would like us. it gives us the ability to push multiple fronts despite being short of people.

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Man…those multiple times sure as hell weren’t last night. We did a number on you guys a few times on the west side of our BL (If you were in those fights, I was the upleveled char guardian who saluted because they were a kitten blast). Lol @ we tend to zerg around – our guild comprises of maybe 10-15 people online at a time. Naw man, sometimes we’ll provide the zerg support but 90% of the time we’re off doin our own thang.

We have respect for your group gab, but hell we generally don’t tangle every night and more than half the time you outnumber us/are in the zerg….so therefore you guys must not roam as much as ya claim? Probably a false assumption :P but the limited spectrum we see of the enemies isn’t necessarily what “they do”.

Didn’t play last night. Been enjoying my other accounts a lot more due to the match up this past week, and I normally can’t run with my group outside of weekends due to time zone differences.

The only time I saw PD outside of a zerg was at IoJ bay two or so weeks ago, I think it was in Jezri’s video. It would be naive for me to say I know exactly what PD does, but as I explained in a 15 paragraph post some time ago, everything I say is based on my experience. If you do run 10-15 man groups though, then kudos to you. It is a lot more fun than mindless zerging and I wish more people would do it.

Furthermore, ADQQSty never zergs. We might provide flanking support to the zerg, and work closely with it, but don’t mistake it for zerging. The most I have seen our group run with is 17 people, because as I said, we don’t exclude people who hop on Mumble and want to tag along. If you consider that a zerg, then I don’t know what you would call the DH zergs

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Skrairgee.5870

Skrairgee.5870

Had a fun time at IoJ’s borderlands today. Started with only 8 people, having the objective to capture Hills. Soon, more people joined us and we decided to set our goal higher – Bay and Garrison. I would like to specially thank [OP] and [EO] for their help, without them this will not be possible.

-Del

Attachments:

I’m that squishy Asuran from Darkhaven.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Like Forty Seven Ninjas.6982

Well you missed some good fun, those clashes were some tough encounters. We were very disappointed when they left our bl after the 3rd fight (no more reports of people getting rolled and all our supply camps stayed green). Well like I said, I have literally seen your group maybe 8 times total throughout the matchup (thats generous) and with 4 exceptions you’ve been in a relatively large DR group (see what I did there?). But really, we don’t run into you guys all that much which is a kitten shame.

Furthermore, PD never zergs. We might provide flanking support to the zerg, and work closely with it, but don’t mistake it for zerging. The most I have seen our group run with is 15 people, because we don’t exclude people who hop on Mumble and want to tag along. If you consider that a zerg, then I don’t know what you would call the DR zergs

We should agree that we don’t see each other enough and therefore should stop making silly blanket statements about eachother’s “zerging” tendencies with our limited exposure to each other’s groups (cause god knows this arguement will go on for literally ever). Alright? Alright

DH Yak’s Bend – Perfect Dark [PD]
Dr Hoppenheimer – Engi / Meowzir – Guard /
Mulcibur Nox – Ele / Mr Directed – Mes

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: torridstoic.7492

torridstoic.7492

After the AD folks I saw last night holding the choke point on EB got overrun (they did put up a good fight first against superior numbers; I saw far too many DH corpses before I jumped in from the ledge above), some of them went to defend their keep in the middle of the bulk of DR’s forces. But since they never do that, I guess I’m just lying again. Oh, and I forgot screenies again! Ugh.

It’s a good thing we have PD and Grim. Otherwise all of these forum threads would just be a bunch of DH folks saying “ook ook grrrrrr.”

At The Vanguard.
Golemhaven [Van] – mesmer | guardian

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Partunu.9845

The BL’s might have small group action, but if you were not seeing x-large groups, you wern’t in EB. I can understand that if you avoid the big orange swords you don’t see the numbers. But I have a ton of SS’s from this weekend, including many from yesterday, where DR is not only outmanned, but the groups sent to take objectives far exceeded what we had in the zone combined. Nothing against DH, or any one else, but to continue with the “We got skillz and tacticz”, man I want what you’re having.

This is from last night ( you can see the minimap & outmanned. That group is the one at Brav. There was a second, equal in size, at QL. Where the rest of the ball went… Who knows. But you were evedently capped, player wise, in EB all day. So if you want to claim no numbers advantage, I have a whole folder that says it just ain’t so.

Note – I have a screen from Saturday afternoon ( good weekend time for CST USA ) where DH has 40+ at 3 locations just in EB. I can’t speak for DR or any guild, but I personally can’t wait to be in a bracket where some equal’ish numbers are found after reset night.

Attachments:

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

After the AD folks I saw last night holding the choke point on EB got overrun (they did put up a good fight first against superior numbers; I saw far too many DH corpses before I jumped in from the ledge above), some of them went to defend their keep in the middle of the bulk of DR’s forces. But since they never do that, I guess I’m just lying again. Oh, and I forgot screenies again! Ugh.

It’s a good thing we have PD and Grim. Otherwise all of these forum threads would just be a bunch of DH folks saying “ook ook grrrrrr.”

Your posts are hillarious man.

You do realize that ADQQSty plays WvW to kill people right? If those people so happen to be at our keep, do you think we would just leave WvW, simply because there are other DR forces in the area? Surely you aren’t this stupid?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

torridstoic.7492

Sorry, I forgot you’re just trolling. I’ll just make weird faces instead of trying with the logic. >;u
DH never zergs! (except when we do) Numbers are a crutch! Real men only play solo! Any of the boys here want to drop their pants and measure?

At The Vanguard.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Partunu.9845

bulk of DR’s forces. But since they never do that, I guess I’m just lying again. Oh, and I forgot screenies again! Ugh.

Wait, what? What “Bulk of forces” last night? We had at most 30 in EB total IN NA PRIME TIME. Since you forgot your screeny, no worries, I included one for you in my post above from last night in EB. That “Bulk of Forces” has outmanned. Maybe “Bulk of Forces” is anything more than 5 to you?

“But since they never do that, I guess I’m just lying again. " Your words, not mine.

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

Well you missed some good fun, those clashes were some tough encounters. We were very disappointed when they left our bl after the 3rd fight (no more reports of people getting rolled and all our supply camps stayed green).

Good fights, leg hugs. There was a long fight before those three north of NW tower — that was fun, too.

Well like I said, I have literally seen your group maybe 8 times total throughout the matchup (thats generous) and with 4 exceptions you’ve been in a relatively large DR group (see what I did there?). But really, we don’t run into you guys all that much which is a kitten shame.

Yeah sometimes you go a matchup without seeing a mans that much. If someone runs 3-4 hours a night and is in one of four lands at any given time it can be a toss-up. I’ve seen PD about the same number of times. Hope to see y’all more. <3

We should agree that we don’t see each other enough and therefore should stop making silly blanket statements about eachother’s “zerging” tendencies with our limited exposure to each other’s groups …

Gab-man never sleeps and never sheeps (can’t sheep if you don’t sleep). His parents were killed by forum posts and he will smash them all with all paragraphs of smash. Like the batman.

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

torridstoic.7492

Wait, what? What “Bulk of forces” last night? We had at most 30 in EB total IN NA PRIME TIME. Since you forgot your screeny, no worries, I included one for you in my post above from last night in EB. That “Bulk of Forces” has outmanned. Maybe “Bulk of Forces” is anything more than 5 to you?

“But since they never do that, I guess I’m just lying again. " Your words, not mine.

“Bulk of forces” in no way implies that you had more than us, nor does it imply a specific number. It simply means that the majority of your players on EB were at the keep (maybe all of them). I’m aware we had more people than you and have never said otherwise. I’m not online constantly, but it seems to me we always have equal or greater numbers than either DR or IOJ on EB. Though I do want to mention that IOJ routinely outmans us during weekday morning hours.

At The Vanguard.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

Too bad DR isn’t like a guild tag on their server….. NoQQ you guys are worse than NSP and they got Raygut.

So when you leaving T6?

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Too bad DR isn’t like a guild tag on their server….. NoQQ you guys are worse than NSP and they got Raygut.

So when you leaving T6?

When are you? Oh wait, you aren’t. Lololol

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Gazden.5479

Gazden.5479

SNFU Mesmer,

<3, Gaz

Well if you keep running away from me of course I’m not going to kill you.

Yeah it was me who kept running away :P

Gaz – Ranger/Mesmer/Guard
[OiNK] [GNSD] [ROAM]
http://youtu.be/86abmB_7wNI <— Solo WvW Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

I will give kudos to PD for literally being the only consistently good roaming group from DH. You guys do actually tend to work away from the zerg, and are usually decently coordinated. Whenever SE actually leaves the zerg they are the most unorganized group I’ve ever seen. Half of them go one way and die, and the other half go the other way and die/wp. And I have yet to see anyone with a Grim guild tag. Not saying you guys dont exist, but when I go 2.5 weeks of this matchup playing 12+ hours almost every day, and never see you, then I start to question the legitimacy of certain claims.

Also, I will completely agree that DR does have zergs, but they literally only exist during a 4-6 hour window from around 8pm est, to 2am. And during that time, especially this reset, we usually win WvW from a PPT perspective. Saying that just cause we have equal size zergs during NA primetime that we should be able to win the matchup despite having literally less than 20 people on at all other times is just laughable.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I have no doubt that DH has some awesome sauce WvW players, but right now I am not seeing any of them. You are purely winning through numbers and coverage.

Not sure how a darkhavener should react to this.
I’ve stopped counting the amount of times me and either a few of my Abyss or Darkhavens friend ran straight in larger DR or IoJ zergs and demolished you (not without casualties). I’ve said it last week and it’ even more apparent this week, you guys are not using well the numbers you have.

For example: DR:
they took Stonemist for a few hours, huge numbers. More than we were darkhaveners. We captured it finally, it took an hour of persistence and 2 good commanders. What the hell were they doing during that time? They barely constructed any siege, we had small groups infiltrating their BL and taking towers in EB.

In the end they had SM but were losing more points. They gradually became totally disorganized, through persistence we eventually demoralized them. All it took at the end was some diversion and some flanking, and some crazy move: some dudes (me) running right in the SM zerg with a fiery sword and a dozen other cool darkhaveners with their own little combo tricks that were not afraid to die and run back because they understand this is also a psychological battle, that a fearless enemy is more dangerous.

And also do not underestimate what a good commander can do with a small zerg. It’s not all about zerg size. I’m sure DR and IoJ can do better. DH currently is near the best it has ever been, and it could still do better.

Saying this is just numbers at work make you sound like a bad loser. Some IoJ and Dr zergs I’ve seen have nothing to envy our DH zergs.

As for the pictures of us taking another another BL, it’s the work of a single guild, they were between 15-20. I went to see who it was and came back to EB. You could have prevented that with 5 guys and siege.

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Gab Superstar.4059

Not sure how a darkhavener should react to this.
I’ve stopped counting the amount of times me and either a few of my Abyss or Darkhavens friend ran straight in larger DR or IoJ zergs and demolished you (not without casualties). I’ve said it last week and it’ even more apparent this week, you guys are not using well the numbers you have.

For example: DR:
they took Stonemist for a few hours, huge numbers. More than we were darkhaveners. We captured it finally, it took an hour of persistence and 2 good commanders. What the hell were they doing during that time? They barely constructed any siege, we had small groups infiltrating their BL and taking towers in EB.

In the end they had SM but were losing more points. They gradually became totally disorganized, through persistence we eventually demoralized them. All it took at the end was some diversion and some flanking, and some crazy move: some dudes (me) running right in the SM zerg with a fiery sword and a dozen other cool darkhaveners with their own little combo tricks that were not afraid to die and run back because they understand this is also a psychological battle, that a fearless enemy is more dangerous.

And also do not underestimate what a good commander can do with a small zerg. It’s not all about zerg size. I’m sure DR and IoJ can do better. DH currently is near the best it has ever been, and it could still do better.

Saying this is just numbers at work make you sound like a bad loser. Some IoJ and Dr zergs I’ve seen have nothing to envy our DH zergs.

As for the pictures of us taking another another BL, it’s the work of a single guild, they were between 15-20. I went to see who it was and came back to EB. You could have prevented that with 5 guys and siege.

You are funny.

Let me give you a mission. Count the amount of “massive DR zergs” you see outside of prime time. Go ahead. Do it and return with results.

Or do you think that the match up is decided during the 4 hours that is prime time or the 20 hours that is not?

Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Partunu.9845

I totally agree that DH, as well as IOJ and DR, have some good players. I, being the most mediocre of players ever, have seen plenty. DR does field great numbers on reset night. Pretty sure every server comes out in mass for resets ( like Friday night party when the folks are gone. )

And it’s also totally true that DR could have defended with 5 people in certain instances. I doubt theres a commander in DR that hasn’t said “Get on the —-- siege” every 5 minutes. I have screens of that cause it’s totally funny ( Lookin at you Bela. ) Why don’t they do it? Your guess is as good as mine. I have dumped so many badges/gold on siege/upgrades, that go unused, that I am always just shy of broke.

As far as numbers goes… We have been outmanned quite often. Not just by DH, but many servers since the great migration. Since I don’t have a repair bill for that, I can’t complian ( much. )

Funny note for DH :
Every time your zerg would just vanish I felt like I was in a Jaws movie. Map chat and whispers to people in other zones were all “Where is the zerg???” Just waiting for you guys to pop up. Fun times.

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Partunu.9845

@Gab – Since I’m an Asura and am solo most of the time you ADQQBtsy guys are a zerg in my book.

And to those that can’t understand, ADQQBtsy DO just roam around killing people.

My typical encounter with ADQQBtsy :

ADQQBtsy #1 “Hey, is that wall at 5% ?”
ADQQBtsy #2 “Yeah, but Partipack is repairing it. Should only take him 2-3 hours with those trebs beating it”
ADQQBtsy #1 “LOL @Partipack”
me “/Sigh”

Partipack – DR engineer
[Zoo] Zerg Of One

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

hyjaxxx.1584

to Crazy Canuck:

I think everyone on Dark Haven Can Vouch for the time and determination that GRIM puts into the fight. We might not charge in Balls Deep with a zerg of Doom. But we are out there every day putting points on the board. our GRIM prime time tends to be from 7pst till 2am pst. So just stand out in the open…and well come say Hi <3

Whoajaxx the Ranger

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

You are funny.

Let me give you a mission. Count the amount of “massive DR zergs” you see outside of prime time. Go ahead. Do it and return with results.

Or do you think that the match up is decided during the 4 hours that is prime time or the 20 hours that is not?

I’m talking about how you guys are playing when you have the numbers there. Lately I’ve counted a massive DR zerg pretty much every day. BTW you flanked us when we were attacking NorthEast IoJ tower (near ogres) yesterday and your zerg was massive (that is one case were you had a good commander and played well).

However bringing our smaller zerg down will not give you points automatically. IoJ on the other hand seem to be more tower and objective focused, while you guys certainly have the spirit but sometimes (I’m really not the only one thinking this) you are not playing logically. Banging your head on a keep door ignoring the undefended watergate is somethings that comes to my mind which I’ve witness multiple times.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Almostfaceman.1804

Almostfaceman.1804

@Gab – Since I’m an Asura and am solo most of the time you ADQQBtsy guys are a zerg in my book.

And to those that can’t understand, ADQQBtsy DO just roam around killing people.

My typical encounter with ADQQBtsy :

ADQQBtsy #1 “Hey, is that wall at 5% ?”
ADQQBtsy #2 “Yeah, but Partipack is repairing it. Should only take him 2-3 hours with those trebs beating it”
ADQQBtsy #1 “LOL @Partipack”
me “/Sigh”

I feel your pain. The majority run off while a few stay behind to repair or build siege. Poor teamwork, but Anet does a cruddy job at rewarding teamwork since there’s no WXP in building siege or repairing walls.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Almostfaceman.1804

You are funny.

I’m talking about how you guys are playing when you have the numbers there. Lately I’ve counted a massive DR zerg pretty much every day. BTW you flanked us when we were attacking NorthEast IoJ tower (near ogres) yesterday and your zerg was massive (that is one case were you had a good commander and played well).

However bringing our smaller zerg down will not give you points automatically. IoJ on the other hand seem to be more tower and objective focused, while you guys certainly have the spirit but sometimes (I’m really not the only one thinking this) you are not playing logically. Banging your head on a keep door ignoring the undefended watergate is somethings that comes to my mind which I’ve witness multiple times.

There are reasons for this. First, when venturing out one tends to encounter massive DH numbers. Second, leaving a few behind to guard a water gate does little to mitigate massive numbers accompanied by many golems. When you find your forces stretched thin you may re-think your priorities as well. Definitely not to say that DR is always well organized or thinking clearly, it’s just that we’re stuck in a pretty silly situation right now. As is IoJ. I’m now pointing at Anet and wagging my finger at them.

By the way, DH. Please do keep blitzing the living crap out of your other opponents after you have a super-comfortable point lead. It will put you in another tier where you will encounter servers that have more coverage than you do. Karma’s a kitten.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Almostfaceman.1804

So when you leaving T6?

When are you? Oh wait, you aren’t. Lololol

Right, it’s hilarious that we don’t have a lot of people on 24/7. It’s totally our lack of skill and we should hang our heads in shame. It’s awesome that you have 30 people on a map when we have 5 because DR’s folks are asleep because they have to work the next day. You are totally bad kitten

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Elementalist Owner.7802

Elementalist Owner.7802

You are funny.

HA. Devonians are in it to have fun, not to win. Some of us have fun killing zergs, some of us have fun taking towers and objectives. There is no way to “play logically,” because people like doing different things..

So really, by saying “you aren’t playing logically,” you really mean, “you aren’t playing the way that I want you to!” which is awfully arrogant.

The Art of Roaming [gank]

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

A lot of eyeroll-inducing posts being made today.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

Here is a fun little video, not awe-inspiring as far as numbers go but I couldn’t let the song and theme go to waste.

ADQQSTY does Castlevania!

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

So here is what we do on a typical night.

http://youtu.be/yevzzbFaVgg

Thanks for sharing.

Sorry about those coyotes last night. I was trying to tag them all and bring them to you but one of your OINKers kept laying into them. Hrm, is that why you trained me with 30 DH when I was fighting that ranger on the bridge?

(edited by Oozo.7856)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Acelerion.6820

my poor stacks:(

I just wanted to come hang out but wherever I go 30 dh follow…

OINK – Devona’s Rest
Mesmer-Thief

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

It’s all about perception. When i see Ad/qq around, its usually with a zerg. Are they zerging? To the average person looking probably yes. I know that they are working separately, but not everyone (more like most) knows this.

I run solo, duo, or 5 man. So, if i run into 17 people (ADqqsty) are you not a zerg to me just as much as 50 is to your 17? It’s perception. Just as if i ran into a solo guys and my 5 man “zerged” him.

For example, SE guild has 500 people in it. Some of them do nothing but zerg. Some, do no wvw at all. Some hangout in spvp all day. Some of us, prefer small group play flanking our own zerg or skirmishing around. To the common eye there is probably no differenciating whos who, so we are probably all “zergers” bc all you can see is [SE] tags.

TLDR: It’s perception, and every side “zergs” based on how you play.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

DR, I’m enraptured by your QQ. Tick tock, SF…

This is getting boring. HAX!1!1 subject is more interesting. Fishy things going on last night. DH garrison outer gate being at 30% and yet golems are somehow in. IOJ takes SM in 2 seconds flat while DH sits on our thumbs and wondered where our waypoint went (oh hay, wasn’t that supposed to contest at some point??). Any takers? We were all wondering, so tell me your ~pro ninja stories.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

It’s all about perception. When i see Ad/qq around, its usually with a zerg. Are they zerging? To the average person looking probably yes. I know that they are working separately, but not everyone (more like most) knows this.

I run solo, duo, or 5 man. So, if i run into 17 people (ADqqsty) are you not a zerg to me just as much as 50 is to your 17? It’s perception. Just as if i ran into a solo guys and my 5 man “zerged” him.

For example, SE guild has 500 people in it. Some of them do nothing but zerg. Some, do no wvw at all. Some hangout in spvp all day. Some of us, prefer small group play flanking our own zerg or skirmishing around. To the common eye there is probably no differenciating whos who.

TLDR: It’s perception, and every side “zergs” based on how you play.

We only roll with 10-15ish during primetime hours when you must have those types of numbers to deal with most enemy encounters. During off-hours you will find a lot of us soloing, duoing, or doing 5-mans ourselves.

Most of our fights are when we are outnumbered, but we purposefully put ourselves in positions away from our main forces. When you see us near a main DR force, it is usually because we have actually been called in to help. Sometimes we try to help our server. after all.

But, most of the time we are roaming looking for good fights. Sometimes we will take a tower or a keep to draw people out. That usually ends with us getting overwhelmed by three times or more of our number at which point we die or leave.

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Oozo.7856

This is getting boring. HAX!1!1 subject is more interesting. Fishy things going on last night. DH garrison outer gate being at 30% and yet golems are somehow in. IOJ takes SM in 2 seconds flat while DH sits on our thumbs and wondered where our waypoint went (oh hay, wasn’t that supposed to contest at some point??). Any takers? We were all wondering, so tell me your ~pro ninja stories.

I guess it’s time for me to stop deleting the clips I have of us destroying Abys (they were deleted because , quite frankly, it was too easy) and start keeping them so you can be featured in a movie.

PD, I’ve never personally seen in an organized guild-only squad. I’ve fought some solo and noticed some in mixed groups though. GRIM, I’ve only seen 2-5 of them together at the same time, but that was always with a larger group of DH.

(edited by Oozo.7856)

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

I guess it’s time for me to stop deleting the clips I have of us destroying Abyss (they were deleted because , quite frankly, it was too easy) and start keeping them so you can be featured in a movie.

You replied to my post! (even though I said nothing about your ADetc etc people) brb fangirling.

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

4/5 - DH / DR / IoJ (T6)

in WvW

Posted by: Krelkain.5418

Krelkain.5418

Here is a fun little video, not awe-inspiring as far as numbers go but I couldn’t let the song and theme go to waste.

ADQQSTY does Castlevania!

Whip-et. Vampiyahh killahhhh!! 8D

Jezri | [NoQQ] Earmentalist & Guardkat
[NoQQ] Videos
Devona’s Rest