4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Are you ready?

if you’re using ms paint, u can use the rectangle shape tool and fill solid colour to cover the chat area

I don’t like staying between the lines :-)

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

My and our sympathies on the siege troll. Hope you catch, and report, with screen shots to ArenaNet.

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cutekhaos.5489

Cutekhaos.5489

Our turn to get seige capped
Also this guy taking all our golems and running it into Foo zergball

Nice how people try to kick you when you are down or in our case sleeping. At least if you are going to siege cap like that use arrow carts or catas looks less obvious —insert evil grin here-- wouldn’t want devs to aware of you actions now would we.

Oh and I missed the golem bit but that was seriously bad form even for some random spy trying to make a name for themselves.

Ishtar Cute Khaos – Warrior : Trollmancer Khaos – Necro
Beastgate: GoF – Trolling you makes me happy.

(edited by Cutekhaos.5489)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Scoundrel.2139

Scoundrel.2139

At this point we may have just lost the walls…. ;-)

Attachments:

Veni, Vidi, Victa.
Quidquid Latine Dictum Sit, Altum Videtur

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Score update . . .

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Nice how people try to kick you when you are down or in our case sleeping. At least if you are going to siege cap like that use arrow carts or catas looks less obvious —insert evil grin here-- wouldn’t want devs to aware of you actions now would we.

Oh and I missed the golem bit but that was seriously bad form even for some random spy trying to make a name for themselves.

There was plenty of merc inside the keep at the time. But I do agree hopefully the dev’s put a stop to this because its getting ridiculous.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

Fantastic kick-off this week.

Enjoyed fighting against GoF & FEAR today on JQB. On behalf of EMP, we had a fantastic evening!

Be looking forward to seeing pastime guilds like TSYM and the newly anticipated AFS on the field!

Yeah, it was some of the best fights I’ve seen in a while. Great great fun in JQ BL last night!

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

There was a guy from SOR last night in BG BL running their golems into the spiders at south supply camp killing them, we tried to warn people from SOR about it, but I dunno what happened after that. I agree that this is total BS and needs to stop, I want to troll forums and have good fights and not have to worry about people being lame and ruining the real fun in WvW. When JQ comes up to your stuff and takes it, I want it to be because JQ out played you, not because some moron made it easy mode for us. Same for when our stuff is taken.

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

JQ 12v5ish I left my computer on for 5 days to download this (was on vacation lol my comp has 6 fans ;D ).

Thanks to Remel, Shadow, Obsidian and me they all died and there was much rejoicing!

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: TLSolomon.6083

TLSolomon.6083

Sympathies for you guys with the seige troll from JQ. I know how frustrating it is to watch it happen and theres nothing you can do about it. Like Wish said, I want to take your stuff the fair honest fight way, not take it while you stand there unable to defend yourself properly. Im hoping some offers/alliances based on trust have been put out there to get into the keep, destroy the rams, and leave. It seems resolving matters on our own is the only way to take care of the problem atm.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

The siege capping thing is a pain in the kitten we know all too well over here on JQ.

As for the golem though, on JQB, we also had a random guy, untagged, grab our golem and run into the enemy zerg, frantically using the spin attack on them. Fortunately though, I think it was just a random guy, and not actually a spy, because when we yelled at him in Say chat to get out, he did.

Just goes to show that sometimes uneducated allies can sometimes be just as destructive as spies. Still though, it doesn’t look like that’s what happened to you guys.

Anyway, one of the most fun reset nights i’ve had , fantastic fights with FEAR and GoF/HB on JQB.

[IX]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

JQ 12v5ish I left my computer on for 5 days to download this (was on vacation lol my comp has 6 fans ;D ).

Thanks to Remel, Shadow, Obsidian and me they all died and there was much rejoicing!

Personally I don’t understand why so many people on this forum feel the need to post videos or screenshots of them killing larger groups when most of the enemy are under 80.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kanji Maki.1695

Kanji Maki.1695

Personally I don’t understand why so many people on this forum feel the need to post videos or screenshots of them killing larger groups when most of the enemy are under 80.

They had as many 80s as we did thief 2 nec 2 eles… its called being outplayed and I enjoy showing our power. We all make mistakes but this is a case of Quality>Quantity I also have a 1v4 me vs PRX i cant post it yet because Indo would be ticked lol needs to be edited.

Conquerors Within [WvW]-Commander-Valor Victis-Thief-Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Lalnuir.4957

Lalnuir.4957

They had as many 80s as we did thief 2 nec 2 eles…

I’ll take your word on that. Only saw two the first time I watched it but wasn’t paying too much attention to each individual enemy.

its called being outplayed and I enjoy showing our power. We all make mistakes but this is a case of Quality>Quantity

Grats I guess? You out played a couple of baddies and up levels who probably were not on a voice chat.
Sorry but I don’t see why this was worth making a video of and posting it in the match up thread. It just doesn’t strike me as anything special. I’m a pretty average pvper and back when I use to roam in a 4-5 man group before sor moved to tier one this was a daily experience. WvW is full of terrible players that you can wipe with lesser numbers when your all geared 80s using a voice chat.

I also have a 1v4 me vs PRX i cant post it yet because Indo would be ticked lol needs to be edited.

PRX was never known for being any good at small group fights and since they left before culling was removed can’t say a thief fighting 4 people is overly interesting.

This is of course just my opinion. Not a personal attack at you or anything. It’s obvious you guys had fun and that is great. I just don’t really see the point in posting the video in this thread i guess.

(edited by Lalnuir.4957)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

Anyone who is being griefed in WvW should take the time to report the griefers at http://support.guildwars2.com/

Make sure to include video evidence if possible

Also, score update from SoR BL:

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Should be interesting to see how the additions of TSYM and AFS play out for us. I expect a big push from SoR this week.

Good luck JQ….

… and BG ;p

I expect SoR to be a more competent force than the past several weeks. They definitely have a good chance to place 2nd consistently with the guilds who transferred in as well as several notable BG guilds leaving to T8 (lol).

Several as in two small guilds? Lol.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Should be interesting to see how the additions of TSYM and AFS play out for us. I expect a big push from SoR this week.

Good luck JQ….

… and BG ;p

I expect SoR to be a more competent force than the past several weeks. They definitely have a good chance to place 2nd consistently with the guilds who transferred in as well as several notable BG guilds leaving to T8 (lol).

Several as in two small guilds? Lol.

Like…. yours?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: gotricebytch.4812

gotricebytch.4812

raven paradox, his joke was meant to be the fact that someone exaggerated the amount of people that went to t8. in actuality, like he said, it was just 2 small guilds that left. Vash was not trying to say anything else.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

The guy in BG Garrison last nite was a cleaver little fellow staying invisible for as long as he could as he took supply and build rams, so was impossible for anyone to get a screen shot .
Ohh we at bg have one hell of a fun nite with about 30-40 of us holding Foo’s 40-60 off in Garrison for hrs till they decided to stop playing nicely and amass every kitten enemy they could(I would say easily 80-100) and 8 golums
Well we were all very sad at losssing our beloved Garrry but were in fitts of laughter at how much fun the nite was and how great it was to push Foo into a massive strike that was just amazing to be on the receiving end of, even though you crashed my pc with the numbers rolling thru inner and a few other, TS was like omg 8 golums they used 8, and capped it before the first dead could even think about running back.

Massive props to you guys at Foo was some of the best fun we have had in a few weeks, and I hope you all had a ball aswell.

cheersss Phabby

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

FoO doesn’t finish a night without at least making a run at BG garrison, and they usually Golem rush it. They target BG garrison for the strategic advantage and to hurt BG morale. It’s kind of their thing these days.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Harrek.8720

Harrek.8720

[WARD] Necro
www.midnightwardens.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

As was offered after our siege troll, I’ll personally come to help with this. I’ll bring a small party with a Golem to open the gates. Clear out any rams or siege you ask and leave in peace. All you’ll have to do is repair the gate afterward.

I’m reposting this offer since I was given an infraction for inferring to a “Bad Guy”.
Oy… I’m too old for this kitten :-)

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I just don’t really see the point in posting the video in this thread i guess.

But, you sure see the point in taking time out of your day to comment on it.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kytana.5079

Kytana.5079

Wonderful Drunken Reset Night and want to thank SOR and BG for that. Most of the night was about 20-25 WARD members with some occasional company. A blast hunting down the mega zerg blobs for a charge.

/salute

Oh and for the siege exploiter that is now plaguing you guys. I’m sorry and I hope he or she dies in a fire.

Baroness Kytana [ONE] – Sanctum of Rall
Council Leader of Fight As One
http://FightAsOne.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

FoO doesn’t finish a night without at least making a run at BG garrison, and they usually Golem rush it. They target BG garrison for the strategic advantage and to hurt BG morale. It’s kind of their thing these days.

Now come on please, FoO starts every nite, every every every nite with bg as their 1 and only target and don’t let up an inch without capping our garrison.
Try and prove me wrong let them have a few days of hitting Sor they way they do us lol.

FoO is an amazing guild to play against and us guys and girls at Merc love them to bits for their honest and amazing game play, they push us every nite to the limit and make us better players for it. I hope they have as much fun as we do playing against them, wish they would cull their numbers some time though lol they are massive some nites its just like omg would you look at the size of the zerg.

cheers FoO for the great fun last nite and every nite

Phabby

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Score update

SoR never attack JQ

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by urek mazino.4026)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

My and our sympathies on the siege troll. Hope you catch, and report, with screen shots to ArenaNet.

This phenomenon apparently has spread to Darkhaven and Tarnished Coast. The Devs say they are aware of this issue and are working on way to resolve it but we’ll see.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kryyg.8576

Kryyg.8576

Honestly, I have no qualms in saying this anymore, but BG you should be ashamed of yourself.

This morning while you were attacking us, you simultaneously drained all of our supply in less than 30 minutes.

Quite frankly, the faster your server is out of this tier the better, you guys don’t deserve to be up here.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kevinskyrider.3271

kevinskyrider.3271

Honestly, I have no qualms in saying this anymore, but BG you should be ashamed of yourself.

This morning while you were attacking us, you simultaneously drained all of our supply in less than 30 minutes.

Quite frankly, the faster your server is out of this tier the better, you guys don’t deserve to be up here.

Perhaps you should have looked at the first post on Page 2. Instead of aimlessly attacking BG, you should have taken a more civil approach like your fellow server mates. This is being done to multiple servers.

Best of luck

Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Churchill.8714

Churchill.8714

Sorry for your anger friend

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: warsock.7830

warsock.7830

It seems every server in t1 is taking DMG from trolls/spies. Let’s stop freaking out like its some big intentional personal attack on any server. Also I commanded BGBL for the first 3 hours of reset and can say although we had no upgrades we had garrison and both north towers, as well as at least 2 camps at every tick getting more ppt than we would otherwise. We got sick of playing defense just to turtle garrison all night and get it flipped anyway. Very hard push from jq and sor on both sides of the map but we had fun all night. Honestly both teams while I was commanding did not hold garrison or a north tower for a single tick. Thanks for all the fun fights reset night fells. See you back out there when I get back from a visit with my wife in the army.

Warsock
Leader of Reckless Bravery [rB] (Dragonbrand)
www.recklessbravery.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Alkaline.2809

Alkaline.2809

Why does everyone on JQ run away from even fights?

I thought it was just me who noticed that. Maybe they had a pool party down in the swamps.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Unlike Jade Quarry native Wild Bill (who posted a video about how to exploit into towers/keeps) you have no evidence that someone from Blackgate is behind this.

If we go by your logic, Jade Quarry should be the one ashamed of itself.

But why would we use your reasoning? How can I or anyone blame JQ for the actions of one player? How can you blame Blackgate for the actions of a few players who you don’t even know the identities or server origins of?

Jade Quarry isn’t the only server this is happening too, its happening on TC as well. And as many know BG and TC are about as BFF’d as any two server communities can be.

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

We love our haters. Quite frankly, I don’t know any other server that deserves to be in T1 more than Blackgate.

We’re the underdog that will never give up. We go harder than any other server in this tier & we are all about having a good time. I’m hella proud to be apart of the server that beat the unbeatable JQ for 1 week. I’d rather be able to say we did it than never be able to say it at all like our other competitor in this tier

Anyways, this week started off great, not sure what happened to SoR they would usually take first during the weekends.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fade.7658

Fade.7658

Not to sidetrack the war effort, but I recall when GW2 launched, Jade Quarry was one of several servers picked for DAoC veterans, as well as Rall.

I know Vigilance has a lot of ex-Guinevere server folk on Rall, but is there anyone else on Jade Quarry that went there instead of Rall? Just curious, as I see from time to time some guild tags I recognize from Guinevere.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cutekhaos.5489

Cutekhaos.5489

IHMO and this really is just that my opinion, I play WvW for the challenge and excitement of seeing people who love this game as much as I do show off their skills and fashion sense ;p.

If all T1 is about is who can find the best exploit and who can brown nose their way into an unspoken 2v1, and then running to the forums to be internet heroes…. I want no part of it.

I could care less what tier I was in as long as the playing field is even. There is the rub for those king of the mountain types, fighting an enemy that just doesn’t care about your ego, or what pole position you want to ride every week. For me and those I play with we would rather be last and have fun than be number one and poor winner. So if BG drops a to T2 or even T8 it matters little to us, the game is what we fight for win or lose that is all that matters.

Ishtar Cute Khaos – Warrior : Trollmancer Khaos – Necro
Beastgate: GoF – Trolling you makes me happy.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Did anyone notice any changes in visability recently? Right after they changed culling and I set my player visibility setting to biggest I could pretty much see everyone or at least their nameplates. Now it seems like they turned culling back on and Im fighting an invisible army again. My settings haven’t changed so I thought maybe someone else is noticing the same?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: suganuga.1439

suganuga.1439

IHMO and this really is just that my opinion, I play WvW for the challenge and excitement of seeing people who love this game as much as I do show off their skills and fashion sense ;p.

If all T1 is about is who can find the best exploit and who can brown nose their way into an unspoken 2v1, and then running to the forums to be internet heroes…. I want no part of it.

I could care less what tier I was in as long as the playing field is even. There is the rub for those king of the mountain types, fighting an enemy that just doesn’t care about your ego, or what pole position you want to ride every week. For me and those I play with we would rather be last and have fun than be number one and poor winner. So if BG drops a to T2 or even T8 it matters little to us, the game is what we fight for win or lose that is all that matters.

I completely agree with you, it’s just sad to see JQ and SOR try so hard to double team BG to actually achieve something.

~BlackGate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

Score update….

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

I completely agree with you, it’s just sad to see JQ and SOR try so hard to double team BG to actually achieve something.

Funny thing is JQ has been targetting SOR because we see them as more of a threat right now. Don’t get me wrong, Id love for SOR to work towards double teaming BG, but the reality is SOR is a constant pain in the rear end and won’t stop attacking us so our only option is to constantly keep them on the defensive.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Great fights this evening JQ, your super zergs in BG BL are impressive!

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Great fights in BG BL tonight guys! Go Team!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Unlike Jade Quarry native Wild Bill (who posted a video about how to exploit into towers/keeps) you have no evidence that someone from Blackgate is behind this.

If we go by your logic, Jade Quarry should be the one ashamed of itself.

But why would we use your reasoning? How can I or anyone blame JQ for the actions of one player? How can you blame Blackgate for the actions of a few players who you don’t even know the identities or server origins of?

Jade Quarry isn’t the only server this is happening too, its happening on TC as well. And as many know BG and TC are about as BFF’d as any two server communities can be.

Wild Bill was from Stormbluff. Please don’t misrepresent if you don’t know.
Thanks

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

This is of course just my opinion. Not a personal attack at you or anything. It’s obvious you guys had fun and that is great. I just don’t really see the point in posting the video in this thread i guess.

Honestly, I can just as easily ask what exactly is the point of posting anything on this thread period? Why the unneeded criticism?

(edited by covenn.7165)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

I disagree. You were nonstop double teaming us all night on reset. Does JQ and BG have some sort of super top secret blood pact to destroy SoR?

Silliness.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

We’re the underdog that will never give up.

Look on the bright side, you may be the underdog, but at least it isn’t due to lack of population. All of the problems you have can be fixed without recruitment.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Deadcell.9052

Deadcell.9052

Can we just close this thread and start a more happy one with Asuras and Charrs dancing together with score updates and high fives for the fun fights going on and get away from the utterly BS garbage that is being spewed in this thread please, its all total nonsense at this point.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

This score update brought to you by the Jade Quarry Battle Ram™

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Look on the bright side, you may be the underdog, but at least it isn’t due to lack of population. All of the problems you have can be fixed without recruitment.

Actually we have way less numbers than SoR & JQ do now. But look at how close Blackgate comes to competing with these two overly stacked servers.

We’ll always fight the good fight no matter what position we are in or how many players we are lacking. I truly WANT SoR & JQ to get more transfers. Other than myself, I know there are plenty of other Beastgater’s that are looking forward to farming more badges

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

(edited by Vodka.3958)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

MarMaster.6241

Actually we have way less numbers than SoR & JQ do now. But look at how close Blackgate comes to competing with these two overly stacked servers.

We’ll always fight the good fight no matter what position we are in or how many players we are lacking. I truly WANT SoR & JQ to get more transfers. Other than myself, I know there are plenty of other Beastgater’s that are looking forward to farming more badges

Another alternative for BG, is train the “militia/pug/casuals”.
Way less population, based on what?