4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

We’re the underdog that will never give up.

Look on the bright side, you may be the underdog, but at least it isn’t due to lack of population. All of the problems you have can be fixed without recruitment.

Actually we have way less numbers than SoR & JQ do now. But look at how close Blackgate comes to competing with these two overly stacked servers.

We’ll always fight the good fight no matter what position we are in or how many players we are lacking. I truly WANT SoR & JQ to get more transfers. Other than myself, I know there are plenty of other Beastgater’s that are looking forward to farming more badges

When did SoR become overly stacked? I’m pretty sure the addition of Tsym and Afs only make us comparable or slightly numerically equipped to handle BG. Not to the point of being overly stacked.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Look on the bright side, you may be the underdog, but at least it isn’t due to lack of population. All of the problems you have can be fixed without recruitment.

Actually we have way less numbers than SoR & JQ do now. But look at how close Blackgate comes to competing with these two overly stacked servers.

We’ll always fight the good fight no matter what position we are in or how many players we are lacking. I truly WANT SoR & JQ to get more transfers. Other than myself, I know there are plenty of other Beastgater’s that are looking forward to farming more badges

Another alternative for BG, is train the “militia/pug/casuals”.

That’s exactly what we’ve been doing for the past 4 months. We have a lot less players in WvW especially with the huge guilds like AFS & TSYM transferring to SoR.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Was fun causing BG to bring their zerg to spawn to kill 5 of us camping them in EB. Was also cute seeing you guys build ballistas to ward off our havoc group at your spawn as well xD

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

(edited by Avenge.1478)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Quin.9740

Quin.9740

Can JQ and BG stop double teaming us on Bays & Hills in JQ and BG borderlands simultaneously. Then JQ caps SM whilst we jump borderlands trying to save those two Keeps. This double teaming on SOR has to stop.

Seriously BG needs to stop complaining about double teaming, it makes BG seem like very poor losers. There is no alliance between JQ and SOR, if we did why does JQ keep attacking our back doors. Bloody buggers we are supposed to have an alliance and double team BG. JQ stop attacking us so we can really double team BG. This sounds ridiculous just the same as BG complaining about being double teamed.

Mighty Quin of SOR

(edited by Quin.9740)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

JQ/SoR have like 7x our numbers, we’re outmanned on every map including Lions Arch 22.634 hours a day. Us BGers arent giving up tho, sure attendance is down and guilds are transferring off but nobody is giving up.

You watch, we’ll rally to finish only 50k behind SoR this week. You’ll see...

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

Wild Bill was from Stormbluff. Please don’t misrepresent if you don’t know.
Thanks

Wild Bill’s first server was Jade Quarry. He is a Jade Quarry native. He was on SBI when he was doing his exploit videos.

He is now back on Jade Quarry.

If I were to transfer to JQ and build rams endlessly would I be a Blackgate player or a Jade Quarry player trolling JQ?

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

I suppose that is true. If you include the normal people not showing up on map because BG BL has essentially been SF BL for about 2 weeks.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Can JQ and BG stop double teaming us on Bays in JQ and BG borderlands simultaneously. Then JQ caps SM whilst we jump borderlands trying to save those two Bays. This double teaming on SOR has to stop.

Seriously BG needs to stop complaining about double teaming, it makes BG seem like very poor losers. There is no alliance between JQ and SOR, if we did why does JQ keep attacking our back doors. Bloody buggers we are supposed to have an alliance and double team BG. JQ stop attacking us so we can really double team BG. This sounds ridiculous just the same as BG complaining about being double teamed.

Hang on bro, lol… your first paragraph asks for JQ and BG to stop doubling teaming SoR.

Then in your second paragraph you say that BG needs to stop complaining about double teaming because it makes them look like very poor losers.

You fit right in with the rest of SoR!

xD

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

I suppose that is true. If you include the normal people not showing up on map because BG BL has essentially been SF BL for about 2 weeks.

Last time I checked Sorrow’s Furnace isn’t in T1.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

Thats how bad BG is doing.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Wild Bill was from Stormbluff. Please don’t misrepresent if you don’t know.
Thanks

Wild Bill’s first server was Jade Quarry. He is a Jade Quarry native. He was on SBI when he was doing his exploit videos.

He is now back on Jade Quarry.

If I were to transfer to JQ and build rams endlessly would I be a Blackgate player or a Jade Quarry player trolling JQ?

No one disputes who trolled people it’s people on whatever server kitten over something. We had a person drain 1.7k garrison supply before because we lost a tower he put 2 or 3 g into. It happens its frustrating but it happens.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Blackgate was able to beat JQ so if we’re so bad what does that say about your server?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jahn.7019

Jahn.7019

Can JQ and BG stop double teaming us on Bays in JQ and BG borderlands simultaneously. Then JQ caps SM whilst we jump borderlands trying to save those two Bays. This double teaming on SOR has to stop.

Hang on bro, lol… your first paragraph asks for JQ and BG to stop doubling teaming SoR.

Then in your second paragraph you say that BG needs to stop complaining about double teaming because it makes them look like very poor losers.

xD

Do I really need to spell this one out? No wonder IKEA’s tactics are so linear.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Blackgate was able to beat JQ so if we’re so bad what does that say about your server?

Wow….just wow….

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

xD

Do I really need to spell this one out? No wonder IKEA’s tactics are so linear.

What are you trying to spell

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Jahn.7019

Anyone got a score update?

Thanks in advance.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

Wow….just wow….

It is astonishing how amazing Beastgate has been doing against super-stacked servers, I’d have to agree with you on this one Jahn; wow.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

SFShinigami.2015

That JQ can look at a situation and see that another server is overcompensating and will burnout soon so the “loss” is pointless in the long run.

Hey look at that! Burnout!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

That JQ can look at a situation and see that another server is overcompensating and will burnout soon so the “loss” is pointless in the long run.

Hey look at that! Burnout!

JQQ is three times the size of Blackgate. It’s hard for the JQ community to suffer from burnout if they have 5 hour queue times.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Why are half of you nothing but raging forum warriors who just try to insult someone else? Even the sarcasm in here is meant to be nothing but insults.

Certainly SoR, of course.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Valneer.3854

Valneer.3854

If it weren’t for the fact that I’ve got a lot of friends in BG, I would’ve transferred off a LONG time ago.
We’ve got to have some of the worst commanders out there.

BG
“I’m here to bearbow and chew bubblegum..and I’m all out of bearbow.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

If it weren’t for the fact that I’ve got a lot of friends in BG, I would’ve transferred off a LONG time ago.

Hahah well if you think you can do better then give it a go! Lately we’ve been having some unfamiliar names trying Commanding out for their first time. It’s great to see our fellow beastgater’s doing their part to help out the server & I highly encourage more people in Blackgate to give Commanding a try, it may actually turnout to be your strong-suit.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Valneer.3854

Valneer.3854

Hahah well if you think you can do better then give it a go! Lately we’ve been having some unfamiliar names trying Commanding out for their first time. It’s great to see our fellow beastgater’s doing their part to help out the server & I highly encourage more people in Blackgate to give Commanding a try, it may actually turnout to be your strong-suit.

My strong suit lies in criticizing bad commanders.
Not to say that every BG commander is terrible, there are exceptions.

It’s just that lately there has been a slew of incompetent leadership and it’s showing.

BG
“I’m here to bearbow and chew bubblegum..and I’m all out of bearbow.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

My strong suit lies in criticizing bad commanders.
Not to say that every BG commander is terrible, there are exceptions.

It’s just that lately there has been a slew of incompetent leadership and it’s showing.

Everyone starts somewhere, just be patient with them

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

JQ – [Omen] Map hacked T3 Dawn’s with three people. Please see to this nonsense.

And we’re taking our tower back from this bullkitten. In the spirit of sportmanship, leave our tower alone until it is again T3.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

(edited by Vena.8436)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

We had the same group that Vena encountered do the same to another t3 tower we were ramming said tower but we ran inside once it flipped (gates hadn’t broken neither was wall) we got their names and reported them ourselves with our group. We also left full supply or as close to full as possible. No one stands by such actions and hopefully it doesn’t spiral out of control.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: sazaw.1347

sazaw.1347

We had the same group that Vena encountered do the same to another t3 tower we were ramming said tower but we ran inside once it flipped (gates hadn’t broken neither was wall) we got their names and reported them ourselves with our group. We also left full supply or as close to full as possible. No one stands by such actions and hopefully it doesn’t spiral out of control.

Attachments:

Wrath T – Asura Necro | Don Hohenheim – Norn Guard | Bellcroxx – Human Mesmer
[DKJ] – Jade Quarry

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

I don’t suppose you have some screenshots or a video, before we all start jumping to conclusions.

Our scouts got the shots of them on top of the tower (which is impossible to reach for Dawn’s), they’ve been sent in as reports since we’re not actually allowed to post vids or screenshots of this on the forums.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Vodka.3958

JQ – [Omen] Map hacked T3 Dawn’s with three people. Please see to this nonsense.

And we’re taking our tower back from this bullkitten. In the spirit of sportmanship, leave our tower alone until it is again T3.

Can’t say it’s their first time doing this… They’ve done it to both SoR & BG. We just have to hope A-Net gets a patch out that fixes this

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Nuked.2360

Can’t say it’s their first time doing this… They’ve done it to both SoR & BG. We just have to hope A-Net gets a patch out that fixes this

If a tower gets exploited let me know I will talk to map leads on that map and ensure that we leave said tower untouched til it gets to pre-exploited level upgrade status.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

Well I had fun playing with OPP in whatever borderland we were in today.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Boyd.5438

Boyd.5438

seen it quite a few times :<

first encounter was “golem in a wall” from jq, then waypoint hacking etc @ bgbl

then in eb, magic portal into towers without breaches…

then today a mesmer appeared inner bay @ jqbl, made a portal and jumped out to portal others in, was good tho, nobody took the portal. or the portal was too far

btw there was no breach to inner bay. for quite awhile. also tysm to the guy that have been building flamerams @ eb supplycamps hitting thin air ghost gates and also inside bay, inner and outer

somehow i think its better to play with fraps on :/ or anet implement a system to start catching them :<

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Peetee.9406

Jokes aside,

We’ve been having the same issues with the same group of players on SoR. Have also been reporting them, hopefully something will come of it.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Arenanet showed up to WvW to respond to the constant calls of 2v1 and the problems that Blackgate is having in T1.

https://imageshack.us/a/img843/9210/gw040w.jpg

The end result….

https://imageshack.us/a/img254/3638/gw041u.jpg

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Eliteseraph.4970

Eliteseraph.4970

I almost spit out my drink.

If SoR is so stacked, how come I keep seeing that outmanned buff from time to time?

(edited by Eliteseraph.4970)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Impacts.3912

Impacts.3912

Arenanet showed up to WvW to respond to the constant calls of 2v1 and the problems that Blackgate is having in T1.

https://imageshack.us/a/img843/9210/gw040w.jpg

The end result….

https://imageshack.us/a/img254/3638/gw041u.jpg

I hope we didn’t upset the devs me and my guildie were the 2 thieves dive bombing them trying to gank them! It was a lot of fun even when the zerg got us..

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Peetee.9406

3 full 80 man zergs for JQ at 9 AM, crazy numbers

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Was quite annoying… I was commanding at this time… wiped like 13 trebs JQ put down… had an amazing pvp push with us sporting the [Outmanned] buff wiping their blob off of ruins, jumping map to defend JQ BL only to hear that [OMEN] jumped inside our t3 Bluelake before we could even react… Thanks for the hacks!

As much as the kitten talking goes on, BG isn’t stacked at all, during Oceanic on most night its MERC vs JQ’s stacked SEA / Oceanic and SoR’s uplate NA zerg. We are often alone until our friends ND log in or if KnT stays up late.

We had a little exercise in guild, name all the BG guilds and compare numbers to all the JQ / SoR guilds in their respective timeslots, do it you’ll laugh if you have ever thought BG is stacked.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

Nice spin, but I guess you are in full blown damage control mode now. I get it.

SoR has gained about 30 people total since getting into T1. We will be gaining more this week, but it hasn’t happened yet. Kind of funny to see the complaint about stacking coming from a BG player though, even if I do know what you are up too.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Blackgate isn’t a sinking ship; SoR just turned into an overly stacked server.

How did we get stacked? Kind of funny because you don’t even know what is going on, yet are complaining about it.

I suppose I could use the line you did in the past and simply say you aren’t putting enough effort into building your community.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

I almost spit out my drink.

If SoR is so stacked, how come I keep seeing that outmanned buff from time to time?

outmanned time to time? try long stretches in 2-3 maps

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

When did SoR become overly stacked? I’m pretty sure the addition of Tsym and Afs only make us comparable or slightly numerically equipped to handle BG. Not to the point of being overly stacked.

He is just looking for reasons in all the wrong places. Funny thing is, AFS hasn’t even transferred in yet so he is pre-complaining.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Why are half of you nothing but raging forum warriors who just try to insult someone else? Even the sarcasm in here is meant to be nothing but insults.

Some people openly invite it. It is unfortunate, but even negative attention is desirable to them.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

covenn.7165

Jokes aside,

We’ve been having the same issues with the same group of players on SoR. Have also been reporting them, hopefully something will come of it.

Yeah same issues. We also have issues with unguilded people taking supply right before upgrades at critical moments. People trolling all around and it is really unfortunate that nothing can be done about it.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

Vodka, you are making your server look bad. Real bad.

Remember, any server can win 1st place, take “SLEEP” out of the equation and you’ll see the difference. And that’s what happened to BG pulling all nighters where they can’t sustain to do it again in the following week. :P

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

I feel guilds like MERC and KnT have been carrying BG, lately. It just seems like people outside of dedicated guilds aren’t even trying. I’ll log on to the outmanned buff half of the time these days, and generally when guilds like MERC and KnT aren’t present, people will just leave the map or stand around at the spawn.

It’s clear that we have inferior numbers to JQ and SoR right now. This isn’t an excuse, because hey, maybe we do have the numbers and it’s just not apparent because people aren’t logging in and staying to put in the effort, but it is the simple fact of the situation. For whatever reason, our coverage right now is clearly less.

I don’t care, to be honest. Not having a zerg to run with all the time doesn’t really affect me because I’m a solo/small group roamer, but MagiKarp is right.

perhaps the fairweathers have become slightly demoralised

have to say BG is tougher to fight against during NA compared to JQ, at least when i’m able to play NA during weekends. still dont like your forum warriors tho lol

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlyRush.1620

DeadlyRush.1620

AFS has not officially transfered. Only a few unpatient fellows ^^

Deadlyshield[AFS] Officer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

Theres no lately about it, it’s no secret the glue that held BG together was Smokee and HB, and yes it only takes one strong force to mask the inferiority of the others.

If Smokee and the other HB that left, came back, you would see BGs ppt climb at a dramatic rate as it always did in the past. I’m not sure if Patzero and Thai still play or not but they were another essential key to BGs success and I have logged on multiple mornings to try and find them to no avail, just commanders running 35 people around taking camps and running at the first signs of an arrow cart.

Even when Smokee was here and we were in T2 there were multiple guilds that would lose BGs entire BL down to breakout events and these commanders are still commanding and clogging Qs for others that actually fight and not run in circles scared blaming pugs on TS for their failures.

Don’t get me wrong BG still has some great commanders that gain PPT but the poster you responded to sees the same thing a lot of us do to the point of not even logging in anymore because the aggressive decent ones are so hard to find.

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Miiaah.5416

Miiaah.5416

I feel guilds like MERC and KnT have been carrying BG, lately. It just seems like people outside of dedicated guilds aren’t even trying. I’ll log on to the outmanned buff half of the time these days, and generally when guilds like MERC and KnT aren’t present, people will just leave the map or stand around at the spawn.

It’s clear that we have inferior numbers to JQ and SoR right now. This isn’t an excuse, because hey, maybe we do have the numbers and it’s just not apparent because people aren’t logging in and staying to put in the effort, but it is the simple fact of the situation. For whatever reason, our coverage right now is clearly less.

I don’t care, to be honest. Not having a zerg to run with all the time doesn’t really affect me because I’m a solo/small group roamer, but MagiKarp is right.

This

Blackgate
Mesmer/Warrior/Thief/ele

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sleepyy.1598

Sleepyy.1598

I love seeing Blackgate cry they’re the underdog and that SoR is stacked now (LOL).
BG already used to beat SoR very comfortably even before BG absorbed 70% (around 10 guilds) of SoS’s wvw population. SoR gained OCX, TSYM and AFS to come.
You want to know the difference? SoR is a real community that has been built over time. SoR got the REAL SoS guilds and not a group of glory hunters who can’t stand losing for 2 weeks.

(edited by Sleepyy.1598)