4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

so sad right now, small guilds get no “praises or props” ..always bout the zergballs. but to be honest i dont know any small guilds in JQ or SoR, that run outside of their zballs. so i guess no praises for you as well =)

JQ
————-
SAV
NORD
TKG
etc…

TKG – Annoying
NORD – Do they still play haven’t seen them around in a while, they were really annoying on SBI.

Yes there are still NORD folks playing. They have been on JQ since beta, never on SBI so you possibly have them mistaken for someone else…

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/wuvwuv/2-22-JQ-SoR-SoS/first

Going thru this thread and it seems the same SoR forum warriors are complaining about other servers being stacked, getting 2v1, and other servers have a poor community.

And they had the nerve to say it was BG that caused all the kitten threads.

Jahn.7019
Blackgate is probably the new super server. They have all the coverage filled including the highly coveted “euro slot”, which no other server has.

I’m sure they’ll do just fine, JQ better stay sharp because they are coming to dethrone you.

You have an unhealthy obsession with SoR.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

It has been said before, and I’ll say it again:

SoR is a community. We have slowly and steadily grown over the last six months.

I get the distinct impression that JQ and Blackgate (especially Blackgate) don’t play like this, don’t have the attitude, the community, or the patience.

All servers have a community and sucessful ones at that, please don’t trash other servers with your misguided impressions. Its rather insulting and if you are even vaguely representative of this glorious SoR community you speak of with that attitude you have then I pity your server. Thankfuly, given the large body of other positive posts from Rallians on this board I think you are an exception and not representative of SoR.

BG might be going through troubles at present but this is a server that has made it to T1 a few times now and I am sure they will do so again.

JQ’s record speaks for itself. Obviously it has a good solid community to back that up.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MarMaster.6241

MarMaster.6241

Brought to you by the great community of JQ.

Attachments:

Dragonbrand (JQ) [FIRE]bats ~ Trusted member of the Universe
Mar Steadfast G, Silent Intrigue T, Mar Fidget Engi, Mar Fierce W, Silent Awe M
In GW2 since BWE1 ~ ~ ~ Guild leader of Legio Romana [LR], too

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Who exactly left other than AGG and FoE according to you guys?

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CriSPeH.8512

CriSPeH.8512

This reminds me of something I saw in HBO’s “Big Love”.
Polygamists try to avoid only having 3 wives because 2 always have the tendancy to gang up on the other.

Seems like someone, who could have been anyone, for any reason, siege trolled JQ and the rhetoric turns into all of BG are arrogant cheaters and we should make their fun not fun.

Too bad since its always just a small minority of ppl that want to troll, cheat and play unfair!

I say shame on all of you immature players who have lost sight of the point of video games.

But mostly Shame on Anet for making a game that pits the same ppl against eachother week after week in a long match where everyone always claims points don’t even matter. .

Think WvW needs to drop a wife on all maps but EB then rotate who is attacking/defending who.

(edited by CriSPeH.8512)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Actually we have way less numbers than SoR & JQ do now. But look at how close Blackgate comes to competing with these two overly stacked servers.

I almost spit out my drink.

If SoR is so stacked, how come I keep seeing that outmanned buff from time to time?

Yeah, if SoR has the outmanned buff from time to time then imagine how much Blackgate gets the outmanned buff.

We don’t mind it though since it gives us a higher chance at getting precursors from loot bags.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: wish.3102

wish.3102

Random SOR Guardian hiding under the ground to attack me. Shortly after this screenshot was taken I saw him pop up from underground, then go back down like 5 seconds later. This guy seriously chased me for like 2 minutes trying to kill me too. I hope he gets banned.

Second 2 pictures show his attack that was hitting me in the chat log (Guardian underwater attack)

Attachments:

Jade Quarry. RNG/THF/GRD/WAR
SovietSpaceDogs[SSD]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

The quicker they rise, the quicker they fall.

R.I.P. “Beastgate” (2013-2013)

SoR is trying to make Blackgate look like it’s dieing to make our community less appealing to people that are thinking about transferring :P

Just ignore them

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mohmohchan.4120

Mohmohchan.4120

Long sustain fights, we will always play the long game. Until time comes, accept the fact that we can’t have the full coverage yet we need. For now, we will fight watch other servers implode because of its community. JQ have a strong knit community, SoR is knitted from the bottom up too. BG? Knitted themselves fast enough to not being able to sustain its community. Yeah you won 1 week, but you burned yourselves out. Don’t play for the 1st place, play the long run. Have fun.

Two asian guilds are leaving BG in 3 weeks. Confirmed. Reason? They can’t handle zerg fights which is respectable. T1 is crazy zerg fest. Maybe they want to join FoE and Agg in ET.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

SoR is trying to make Blackgate look like it’s dieing to make our community less appealing to people that are thinking about transferring :P

Just ignore them

You made your server look really bad, look at your previous posts. (Click your name) Check your message history. You kept saying something that doesn’t make sense or half truth.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Just ignore them

lol read guru’s post from a KnT member explaining how they were running 3 BL’s trying to maintain the ppt with their guild alone the other night. Whenever a guild is forced to fill the gaps left by the fickle guilds/members, you know a server is close to imploding. All the servers that dissolved/imploded before them had similar events occur right before they broke. So that is the reason that a lot of people are posting R.I.P BG

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Aethilmar.3951

Aethilmar.3951

I for one will be more happy in t2 than the map zergball that is t1. And many others in BG feels the same.

Exactly. Take today for an example on SoR BL. SoR had bluewater camp at T3 with a few players from TWL with someone on a ballista as well.

Four of us from oPP and two fellow BG brethren attack and when we were about to take it, a zergball from TSYM and TIME shows up and wipes us.

They got outplayed and needed to call in backup at a T3 camp for six people, even though they had the numbers advantage.

That is one way of looking at it. Another is you were operating in an environment where you should have known that a “zergball” could have showed up at any time. You chose to attempt to take the target anyway (kudos on going for it) and the forces holding it were able to delay you long enough for backup to come in and crush you.

WvW is for most intents and purposes a war simulator and this is pretty much real-life stuff that happens. The only difference is in real-life people don’t get to come onto the forums and post about it afterwards.

For example:

Gen. Lee: “WTF?!?!? Zergballer! 118k men against 64k @TheWinderness! You got no skillz.”

Gen. Grant: “Looser! GTFO”

Gen. Lee: “We will. Better fights in T2 anyway.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Who was the [EMP] Charr commander with Sunrise I dueled yesterday north of Bay? Good fight man. I was the TSym necro.

That would be our commander Natrixx, A.K.A. the “Golden Sunrise Commander”. He actually got challenged to a duel, glove in face style, by a CDS commander too xD.

Anyway, if BG truly is a sinking ship (which i’m not entirely convinced of) then it sucks to see you go. There were a lot of guilds that i had a good time fighting on BG. HB, GoF and KnT come to mind, but there were many others. If you end up deciding on a new home, good luck.

[IX]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nuvo.5014

Nuvo.5014

is true that Merc is going to SoR?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

MAYBE?Heads up, we are not paying them.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

I wouldn’t be convinced as Tsym are in SoR and if I heard right Tsym was the reason why SoS kinda broke up with most guilds going to BG and Tsym to SoR

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

I dont think BG is in any great danger.

Talk about falling to T2 is certainly premature, when you haven’t even fallen from Blue to Red yet.
Red is a fairly big safety net actually, you have a much more Secure EB keep and Green should be focusing on Blue instead of you.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esqi.8496

Esqi.8496

HA! I would laugh my god kitten head off.

[TKG] Flake

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

MAYBE?Heads up, we are not paying them.

You’ve lost all credibility. You seem to have an unhealthy obsession over the guilds on BG. All you’re trying to do is stir up problems. However, you do not represent the majority of your server, so its all good.

What’s odd is he’s a transfer to SoR from IOJ. I don’t know why he has such a problem with BG. I think he’s simply the type that gets off on seeing others fail.

Coz i know people from IOJ who transferred, ND transferred from IOJ to SoS to BG. I still have contacts with them. So i know what their plans are. Ask your community about the 2 asian guilds that are planning to move out of your server. 1 month before FoE and Agg left, i posted here on the forums about 2 guilds leaving BG, then last week they started to leave. There’s a high possibility that I am right again, unless my sources failed me.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zidane.5297

Zidane.5297

I for one will be more happy in t2 than the map zergball that is t1. And many others in BG feels the same.

Exactly. Take today for an example on SoR BL. SoR had bluewater camp at T3 with a few players from TWL with someone on a ballista as well.

Four of us from oPP and two fellow BG brethren attack and when we were about to take it, a zergball from TSYM and TIME shows up and wipes us.

They got outplayed and needed to call in backup at a T3 camp for six people, even though they had the numbers advantage.

That is one way of looking at it. Another is you were operating in an environment where you should have known that a “zergball” could have showed up at any time. You chose to attempt to take the target anyway (kudos on going for it) and the forces holding it were able to delay you long enough for backup to come in and crush you.

WvW is for most intents and purposes a war simulator and this is pretty much real-life stuff that happens. The only difference is in real-life people don’t get to come onto the forums and post about it afterwards.

For example:

Gen. Lee: “WTF?!?!? Zergballer! 118k men against 64k @TheWinderness! You got no skillz.”

I play WvW to have fun while some of you guys act like it’s a second job. WvW is not a “war simulator”, it’s all about coverage/numbers. In a real war, technology, strategy, and tactics trumps numbers all the time.

Thanks for the history lesson on the Civil War, as your post couldn’t be more condescending.

(edited by Zidane.5297)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: kyro.8162

kyro.8162

For example:

I play WvW to have fun while some of you guys act like it’s a second job. WvW is not a “war simulator”, it’s all about coverage/numbers. In a real war, technology, strategy, and tactics trumps numbers all the time.

In this war, we all have the same technology in the same sense as ballistas, bows, trebs, etc… So in a essence, wvwvw is a “war simulator” that gives us equal footing in the terms of technology that shows the significance in numbers when technology is equal. It also accurately depicts that tactics only go so far when such numbers are in play.

Sanctum of Rall
New Namek [Kami]
Guardian/Ele/Warrior/Engi/Mes/Necro/Ranger

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

Personally I would love to drop to t2, T1 is still unplayable even with the culling fix. Skill lag only bennefits the zergs. Smaller scale coordination goes out the window when you can’t use your skills.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Personally I would love to drop to t2, T1 is still unplayable even with the culling fix. Skill lag only bennefits the zergs. Smaller scale coordination goes out the window when you can’t use your skills.

You guys act like T2 is the sticks lol. T2 is really no different than t1 except coverage.

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

You guys act like T2 is the sticks lol. T2 is really no different than t1 except coverage.

These days T1 servers don’t have near the coverage they used to.

Even JQ has to consolidate a bit during non NA. BG and SOR can barely fill a map when its not NA primetime.

-Desirz Matheon

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: LittleMusing.8257

LittleMusing.8257

A little while ago, BG stormed JQ BL bay with golems. The crew that went ahead forgot about destroying the oil and the golems took the mez port. That didn’t end so well, for the golems.

Jade Quarry
[VwV][VaL]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Tyrell.4865

Tyrell.4865

As some requested, time for another graph! Let’s look at history; BG has entered Tier-1 in week 9, achieving an average point share of 33.65% to date, SoR scored 28.38% in this period, which leaves 37.97% for JQ! SoR does beat their enemies when it comes to consistency: their standard deviation is 2.72, versus BG’s 4.05 and JQ’s 2.84.

While BG’s trendline may indicate a fall, there’s no way one can extrapolate this. Unless they quit I don’t see them leaving tier one anytime soon.

Data from: millenium.org, low scores (<50k total) omitted. Gridlines do not represent weeks as Excel is being annoying.

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Our community just can’t deal with not being first, this has been a known issue for a long while though. Becoming first took a lot out of our players and it is also the thing that created this whole scenario but the community will be fine

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Who was the [EMP] Charr commander with Sunrise I dueled yesterday north of Bay? Good fight man. I was the TSym necro.

People have been calling him the “Golden Sunrise Commander”.

He is always down for some 1v1 if you spot him on the field.

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

<—-
Accepting 1v1s

PM me on the forums if I’m not online.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vena.8436

Vena.8436

These days T1 servers don’t have near the coverage they used to.

A lot of guilds don’t like T1/2 in general and have moved down tiers.
A lot of guilds have quit because… well, nothing lasts forever.
A lot of guilds do PvX.

Or if you prefer:
Dead game. Zero subs. TESO/Neverwinter/“Insert Game Here” that will kill this one or do everything better.

Vena/Var – Guardian/Thief
[Eon] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Nik Rane.6431

Nik Rane.6431

I’ve never spent time on SoR, but if the forum posters on here are any representation of their “community”, I would uninstall before transferring there. It’s really sickening.

Half the people pose to be on SoR when really they are just Blackgate trolls.

So that’s where they went. I noticed a distinct lack of BG kitten-talking in JQ LA these past few weeks.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Crimedawg.8954

Crimedawg.8954

Only seems fair to point fingers at Tsym for any trouble Blackgate is going through.

[Tsym] – Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall
Running 15 in a BL near you

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

I have had a good time this week in WvW, mainly on siege in SoR BL at Bay. Thanks for the fun to both SoR and BG. We killed them, they killed us and a good time was had by all.

By the way, there are always free for all battles ongoing south of there, but nobody seems to drag the opposition into range of siege, Veterans and PuG reinforcements. Why is that?

We were outnumbered there earlier this evening and managed to do so, and as a result won pretty handily. 8 foot Norn chicken decoy for the win, I guess.

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Muaziz.7253

Muaziz.7253

score update please

Juggernaut Smith – 80 Norn Guardian

“Forgive me, I do not wish too impose but I am the Ocean”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Kaae.5719

Kaae.5719

score update for Muaziz:

Attachments:

“The truth of the matter is that you always know the right thing to do.
The hard part is doing it.” -Norman Schwarzkopf **

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Muaziz.7253

Muaziz.7253

Cheers Kaae

Can’t wait to get home and jump back into the action xD

Juggernaut Smith – 80 Norn Guardian

“Forgive me, I do not wish too impose but I am the Ocean”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Mohmohchan.4120

Our community just can’t deal with not being first, this has been a known issue for a long while though. Becoming first took a lot out of our players and it is also the thing that created this whole scenario but the community will be fine

This says it all.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

score update 123456

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Thundar.3910

Thundar.3910

Great fights all around from JQ this weekend. Having bounced around several BL’s and EB over the last 2 days, JQ has a great grasp of where and when to field numbers and adjust game play, it really keeps it interesting to try and counter and re-counter different troop deployments. Well played.

Keep Calm and Conquer
When you are out numbered, and the situation is hopeless, you have no option-you must attack

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

It has been said before, and I’ll say it again:

SoR is a community. We have slowly and steadily grown over the last six months.

We are friends here. While your guilds are blaming each other and plagued with in-fighting, we are laughing… even if we lose… even if our buddies in Choo screw up in EB for a night or FEAR doesn’t understand the concept of PTV gear. We don’t place blame; we queue up and help. Some probably see the previous statement as a snide comment, unaware of the laughter it will cause.

Sure, we’ll get frustrated. Sure, we’ll rage… but we blame ourselves before blaming another.

It doesn’t matter what guild you’re in; Choo, CDS, FEAR, TW, SAHP, HIRE…. and so many more. We all get along. We all know and trust each other. We all collaborate, coordinate, and conspire together. We are not enemies, we are friends.

See, we play to win, but we don’t care too much about what tier or slot we’re in. Sure, we want to be top dog… but ultimately we’re content to play for 7 hours, wipe once or never, and thrash JQ and Blackgate until y’all start kicking back 1s and 4s for wxp. For us, we win every night. At the end of the week we feel like we have won, we don’t feel like we came in second or third.

We have lost major leaders; from Leader Mara to Miasmic Spiritsong, some of our most beloved commanders have left the game. New leaders have risen to take their place, new guilds have formed from the ashes of the fallen, and our community has endured, grown, and even thrived.

I get the distinct impression that JQ and Blackgate (especially Blackgate) don’t play like this, don’t have the attitude, the community, or the patience.

Quite frankly, I pity you. Every night I log on and have absolute certainty of laughing until I cry, gaining 200-300 badges, and being part of an amazing community of hundreds of people from around the world.

Blackgate, in all seriousness, you need to drop down a tier or two and regroup. We don’t want any of your guilds, we want you to galvanize as a server. Form a real community, work with each other to develop strategies, lose the kitten-talking fairweathers and come back.

We’ll be waiting.

If you don’t think the JQ community is a strong one then thats your first mistake. Jq is the longest active server in Tier1, and you have to a strong community to get there. It does not mater what guilds you have or how stacked you have to have that base on which guilds work well togethor and the others on map.

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

If TSYM was the reason SoS imploded, looks like TSYM will be the reason for Blackgate too bahahhaha. TSYM was said to be the “catalyst” for SoS failing in WvW. But it looks that has some truth to it cos TSYM is the catalyst for the ex SoS guilds failing on Blackgate too bahahha.

Transferring guilds is always a difficult and delicate process. Usually only the most tight knit guilds survive, especially when there is an underlying cost.

which guild died from transferring? honest question.

seems almost every guild in this game has transferred and survived. AGG and Foe are still around. MERC, RIOT, PRX, SF.. the list can get long fast.

PRX and SF are still around and not dead I can assure you

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Shiren.9532

Shiren.9532

If you don’t think the JQ community is a strong one then thats your first mistake. Jq is the longest active server in Tier1, and you have to a strong community to get there. It does not mater what guilds you have or how stacked you have to have that base on which guilds work well togethor and the others on map.

Do you in any way think that any of the servers that make it in tier one don’t all do exactly that? All tier one servers have strong base guilds that co-ordinate together. Ironically, it’s the servers with the weaker coverage and less numbers (read: not JQ) that have to co-ordinate more. It’s also why they burn out faster. It’s not uncommon to have a float team holding together two or three maps during NA prime time on tier one servers. Having others on the map to work with is a luxury a lot of servers don’t have, it’s a problem you have to manage to win.

The golden ticket was drawn by JQ. They received the lion’s share of the transfers at the end of free transfers. They were waning like the other two tier one servers before free transfers ended. Guilds can transfer between servers, even alliances, but a 24/7 never ending war in the mists is something you are going to need a whole server to be sustainable, even if they only transferred because they wanted a safe bet for tier one WvW.

MERC is standing up for Tsym now!? I thought you guys hated them and left SOS because Tsym drove you off and not because you were bandwagoning? Are you guys going to go to SOR now since BG can’t win?

A bunch of guilds on SoS were unhappy with second place so they went to BG. People blame Tsym. There is a rumour a bunch of guilds are unhappy on BG… so people blame Tsym? Maybe, just maybe a bunch of guilds don’t like coming second and Tsym was a scapegoat all along.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ljiona.9142

Ljiona.9142

Wow…I never really paid attention. I always thought they were Tyvm. As in Thank-you very much…..

Shows how much I know.

Anyways, can we just stop all the negative posts. It is getting really old. Tyvm.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: cosmicegg.8502

cosmicegg.8502

Just wondering, SoR youve been t1 for about 3 months. have you ever beaten JQ once?

Lea Moonbow
Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

A bunch of guilds on SoS were unhappy with second place so they went to BG. People blame Tsym. There is a rumour a bunch of guilds are unhappy on BG… so people blame Tsym? Maybe, just maybe a bunch of guilds don’t like coming second and Tsym was a scapegoat all along.

Whatever you may say, this last quote by you lost you all your credibility. Please refrain from speaking if you don’t have proper information on the servers.

Just wondering, SoR youve been t1 for about 3 months. have you ever beaten JQ once?

They don’t need to. They are more then happy coming 2nd by targeting whoever JQ is after. Many guilds on JQ had bitterness with SoS and then BG becuase it is partly SoS so naturally JQ went after them, followed by the forever 2nd place server that is SoR. Then, when JQ needs some ppt to make a clear first, they will go after SoR. The SoR forum warriors will then show up on the forums with “look guys, JQ and us are fighting. See, there is no 2v1”.

BG LA Best LA !!!

(edited by DKNS.2135)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Grumpdogg.6910

Grumpdogg.6910

SoS collapsed because Jedahs stopped posting inspiring speeches

“I swung a sword, I swung a sword again, oh look I swung a sword again!”
- Colin Johanson while spamming key 1 in GW2

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Can someone tell me what really is going on with all these talks about bg imploding,etc. ?

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

(edited by Fuzzion.2504)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: phabby.8945

phabby.8945

Can someone tell me what really is going on with all these talks about bg imploding,etc. ?

All crap talk as usual mate, I can say that it is a laugh at the childish antics that are on here at times. I can tell you, us guys in merc are having a blast in bg great community with some really fun guilds to play with at all hrs of the day which allows us to play for fun and do some pve stuff as well.
The new content is captivating alot of older guys bring back memories of Marlo on N64 lol and would say once that is done they will come back into wvw relaxed and strong.

One thing that would be great is can you get FoO to go hit Sor for at least 1 nite or 2 and let us do some capping and map completion stuff lol . We do love those FoO guys and girls they are one awesome guild to play against.Shame we can’t all chat when we are up against them it would be a funny convo I would imagine , we did wave the other nite, which turn out to be a mistake they then crushed us into oblivion in Garri lol

cheers

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

3 months?

Also, someone please duel me! It’s so dreadful in Tier 1 nobody wants to duel!!??!