CuddleStrike.8215

what is happening with BG?

What do you mean?

The LOVE asura <3

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

SoR and BG need to double team JQ. JQ thinks numbers=skills.

On SoR a majority of our commanders try to push JQ, but as soon as we do BG decides its a good idea to back door instead of double team JQ. As a result of BG’s action we proceed to push BG and JQ does the same. That’s the nature of a 3 way fight I suppose.

Edit: Forgot to add that BG crying about being double teamed fuels the fire even more. So stop whining and push JQ already.

If you can not see the irony in this then that is sad. Yes we will be super opportunistic after all that is what you did to us when we where second placed. Could it be that some commanders like say me as part of EU prime hold a grudge against SoR.

Could it be…. I wonder…. Honestly there is no plan to hit you or JQ, but the fact is that SoR made them self very unpopular to a lot of us active commanders who would see JQ as our main target might not be so inclined to let SoR do what they need to.

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

(edited by Waage.2047)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Mike.3742

Mike.3742

So much anger and resentment towards one another jeez. It amazing me how people get so bent out of shape with something designed for fun. With that said tho if wvw had more to it then Zerg balling these matches could get extremely intense and angry would make it fun for those who sit back and hear/read the drama taking place 24/7 with BG-SOR-JQ. Everyone needs to go back to the workshops! And learn to swat bees with a pencil before entering tier 1 battlefields.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

An adventure was had today on SoR BL.

Attachments:

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Taking SoR Garrison in our sleep.

Attachments:

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

I think that just made my night. You guys actually got it. Amazing lol. Good work commmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaannnnnnders!
I have pics to share later of our first run into garrison!

The LOVE asura <3

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Raif.9507

Raif.9507

Good job BG in taking that garrisson. Seriously. That was a lot of very epic fighting, gettin hammered by JQ from the north west and you guys from WG. Having 2 walls down and WG and no supply to be seen was awesome!

Very opportunistic of you all, and I’m glad you guys got it over JQ =) There was just way too many JQ was HUGE. Would have preferred to keep it of course, but hey, what can ya do.

Great fights all around though!

Asharìa March – 80 Elementalist
Co-Guild Leader of Prime Defense on Sanctum of Rall – www.Primedefense.net

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Unsure why these RK fellows continue to complain about us attacking them over JQ. Any time we target JQ we just get pushed by BG and are forced to defend their attacks and subsequently put them on the defensive. Maybe if you weren’t such opportunists you wouldn’t be dealing with your keep in EB being trebbed from bravost and langor every night, and your home bl hills, bay, and garrison being slapped…

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Vodka.3958

Vodka.3958

Unsure why these RK fellows continue to complain about us attacking them over JQ. Any time we target JQ we just get pushed by BG and are forced to defend their attacks and subsequently put them on the defensive. Maybe if you weren’t such opportunists you wouldn’t be dealing with your keep in EB being trebbed from bravost and langor every night, and your home bl hills, bay, and garrison being slapped…

Here at Blackgate, we don’t discrimate who we attack based on their team color… We will attack any structure on the map that isn’t blue.

Commander [ICoa] Hollywood Fiend
Primal Emperor of Imperial Coalition
imperialcoalition.enjin.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: urek mazino.4026

urek mazino.4026

Here at Blackgate, we don’t discrimate who we attack based on their team color… We will attack any structure on the map that isn’t blue.

Overly stacked in EB

Attachments:

Lo Po – Ranger – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Blade.9317

Blade.9317

Score update brought to you by Feisty:

Attachments:

[ICoa] Feisty Brat, Mesmer
Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

I was just involved in a defense of SM against ye ole BG zerg. They got through the first wall so I ran to the gate and was excited to see we had around 8 AC there. I quickly go and pick a superior AC in a safe spot. Next thing I know 8,10,12,14k damage. It was melted in about 3 seconds. It appears to be an elementalist animation. Im not familiar with them, Ive played them but don’t really like them. Is it elementalists that are nearly instantly destroying siege from positions no other class can hit?

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Midnightjade.3520

Midnightjade.3520

Overly stacked in EB

Upon seeing the picture in the above post, my hand excitedly reached for the ‘Fire Trebuchet into a Crowd’ key. Then I realized I’m at work. kitten

Attachments:

Onyx: Norn Guardian 80. Queen in Tatters: Asura Mesmer 80.
[The Flameseeker Prophecies] 4/11/13
Itinerant, no guild.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: cosmicegg.8502

cosmicegg.8502

nirvana.8245
I was just involved in a defense of SM against ye ole BG zerg. They got through the first wall so I ran to the gate and was excited to see we had around 8 AC there. I quickly go and pick a superior AC in a safe spot. Next thing I know 8,10,12,14k damage. It was melted in about 3 seconds. It appears to be an elementalist animation. Im not familiar with them, Ive played them but don’t really like them. Is it elementalists that are nearly instantly destroying siege from positions no other class can hit?

Did it ever occur to you that it was more then one ele. I was one of them. BTW jq sneaking into our ts at the same time and streaming it on twitch, great skill in your game play. thanks for all the bags.

Lea Moonbow
Blackgate

(edited by cosmicegg.8502)

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

This came up last week as well. From what I’ve gathered, it’s a bug which I’d rather not be detailed about so it’s not abused until it’s fixed (I also have not seen conclusive proof). Also, because of the nature of it, it’s very possible that the person responsible didn’t even know they were doing it, as it doesn’t require doing anything outside of typical and normal game play.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

Could have been mass ele’s casting dragon tooth. It is the one spell that has no LOS.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

It is not RK fellows it is only me who tend to post here. It was not a complaint it was a observation and the spreading of basic information. BG will hit any one that we want JQ or SoR. Who ever is the way will be hit.

Now i will target SoR over JQ because of how some of your members have acted on the forum. Now today i killed JQ and took back our borderland, but today the guild also did our guild bounty so we had 2 hours less in wvw tonight.

This was the end score when i quit

Now i never set foot in EB and spend all my time taking back BG and hurting who ever get’s in my way. Now in the olden day i would have targeted JQ over SoR, but now i have an axe to grind with SoR so why should i not attack you over JQ.

Attachments:

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Could have been mass ele’s casting dragon tooth. It is the one spell that has no LOS.

While you’re correct about Dragon’s Tooth and LOS, that’s not what’s going on here.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Bammit.4796

Bammit.4796

It’s hump day, hump each other or go hump something but of course stay within the limits of the law ><

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: renmei.3102

renmei.3102

score update 1234asdf

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: tertle.4621

tertle.4621

This is not looking good for us. Congrats to those in sor/bg who just finished world completion!

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zhrek.9781

Zhrek.9781

Now SOR and Bg are getting it right, attack them JQ baddies!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

That looks like a blast! Did JQ have equal numbers to match the other 2? If so that much have been one kitten of a battle!

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: tertle.4621

tertle.4621

That looks like a blast! Did JQ have equal numbers to match the other 2? If so that much have been one kitten of a battle!

I wasn’t in there long (10min) but when I first entered there was no queue, supposedly though a queue formed during that time so I’d say numbers were pretty matched. Looking at map it seems they ended up holding it off quite well.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Cerialkilla.3571

Cerialkilla.3571

We so far have held our Keep on JQ for now, they didn’t ever take it but were inside and dropped the lord 2 times. Never got it capped though….. yet

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Cerialkilla.3571

I wasn’t in there long (10min) but when I first entered there was no queue, supposedly though a queue formed during that time so I’d say numbers were pretty matched. Looking at map it seems they ended up holding it off quite well.

we held it off so far, took aldons, but if you didn’t guess we are low on supply

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Cerialkilla.3571

this is the close call on lord room.

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

we held it off so far, took aldons, but if you didn’t guess we are low on supply

Wow gratz! Now I’m sad I missed it! Can we do it again tonight?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Gooooooooood Afternoon!

Here are some more pictures of BG’s adventures last night =)

Pity we didn’t record everything from the get go!

Was super fun SoR, much <3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

This is not looking good for us. Congrats to those in sor/bg who just finished world completion!

What a cool screenshot! That’s what T1 should be about!

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Valneer.3854

Valneer.3854

Remember when SoR used to call BG the zerg server?

BG
“I’m here to bearbow and chew bubblegum..and I’m all out of bearbow.”

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: uberkingkong.8041

uberkingkong.8041

SoR and BG need to double team JQ. JQ thinks numbers=skills.

On SoR a majority of our commanders try to push JQ, but as soon as we do BG decides its a good idea to back door instead of double team JQ. As a result of BG’s action we proceed to push BG and JQ does the same. That’s the nature of a 3 way fight I suppose.

Edit: Forgot to add that BG crying about being double teamed fuels the fire even more. So stop whining and push JQ already.

Its too late to even make a comeback. How about you and BG laydown your weapons and let us takeover your keeps and towers. Neither of you have NO CHANCE in …. in T1.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

Remember when SoR used to call BG the zerg server?

Nopes!

I just remember all the fun of last night!

The LOVE asura <3

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

CuddleStrike, you are godesend in this thread. : )))

am outta town the next two days, but me Asura is finally ready (for now)! i’ll hit you up right before reset if you’re on. woot.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Great job tonight those in SoR BL. Great response to when JQ had 40+ in Bay circle and ended up wiping, and then stopping BG from trying to 2v1 and take Hills.

JQ, who was the commander in that massive zerg on SOR that tried taking Bay? Why would you try building 3 pieces of siege in a supply camp and never be able to finish it? Got to work on your tactics….

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike, you are godesend in this thread. : )))

am outta town the next two days, but me Asura is finally ready (for now)! i’ll hit you up right before reset if you’re on. woot.

Thank you very much! Feel free to find me! <3

Score Update for those of you not ingame!

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Great fights in BG BL tonight guys! Go Team!

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Polismassa.6740

Polismassa.6740

Great job tonight those in SoR BL. Great response to when JQ had 40+ in Bay circle and ended up wiping, and then stopping BG from trying to 2v1 and take Hills.

JQ, who was the commander in that massive zerg on SOR that tried taking Bay? Why would you try building 3 pieces of siege in a supply camp and never be able to finish it? Got to work on your tactics….

Hmm, not quite sure as i wasn’t on that map, but i wouldn’t be so judgemental of other commanders and their tactics. It’s possible that a few PuGs decided that they wanted to make an impenetrable fortress out of the supply camp and the commander told them not to built the siege.

I mean, when BG was trying to treb bay from Briar tower, they kept putting trebuchets (superior and normal) progressively closer and closer to the edge even when we were destroying them. I must have meteor showered 5 trebs before the BG zerg came and killed me for my hubris. Despite that, the commander could have said “who has a treb” and some overzealous PuG might have just plopped one down wherever he was standing.

Anyway, SoR, you guys seem to be getting on earlier and earlier. Just today we had an SoR map-hopping zerg of 60+ made up of random guilds golem rush literally our entire map in succession. Having only about 20 EMP + a few rather squirrely pugs, we were entirely unable to halt their advance, and they took 3 fully upgraded keeps in fairly quick succession. It was a pretty incredible push, and despite the numbers advantage, i have to say that you guys were fairly well organized.

Maybe this is a sign that SoR is starting to pose more of a serious threat outside of NA primetime, I know that they got at least a few transfers (TSYM and AFS). JQ of course has the numbers to compete with generally whatever we come up against, the trick is just convincing people and guilds to actually be in WvW when we need them. JQ does tend to get complacent so maybe this will be a wake up call to the entire server and get more people playing again.

To paraphrase the late Steve Erwin:
“Look there, it’s a JQ crocodile, one of the most dangerous beasts in the WvW everglades, I’m gonna go poke it with a stick” -SoR

[IX]

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Jedbacca.6297

Jedbacca.6297

Great fights in BG BL tonight guys! Go Team!

Hell yeah to lowbie night!!! Ended off the night with two of us uplvld Necro’s fighting near north sup camp against this BG Warrior. Can’t remember the tag, then his friends came back. WE GOT THE YAK!!! :P Then died a most gruesome death of swords and staffs in uncomfortable positions…

Minister Jed/Jedsus Saves GM of Strike Force[SF]
www.strikeforceguild.com – JQ SINCE 1836!
Guild of United Soviet Quarry www.jadequarry.com

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: blnylund.1829

blnylund.1829

Thanks for the fun fights in SoR (Aco). Was fun fighting even numbers in between running from that 80 man SoR zerg.

(Pro) Nashin

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Score update 1am est.

Attachments:

[TW]Tempest Wolves

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: buki.3108

buki.3108

Thanks for the fun fights in SoR (Aco). Was fun fighting even numbers in between running from that 80 man SoR zerg.

(Pro) Nashin

The numbers were even, but dang… you guys could totally outrun a centaur!

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: nirvana.8245

nirvana.8245

Nah you can see the one animation. Also, its not a cast whilst attune to fire. Its direct damage. As someone else has said, its a bug apparently so Ill leave it there.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: jojojoon.8607

jojojoon.8607

(Pro) Nashin

I think JQ split up their group into 2 with Aco running a group of their own. The Aco group probably have 15 to 30, depending how many pugs following. BG had about 20 to 30 running around. As usual, SOR runs with their 75+ zerg.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

Hmm, not quite sure as i wasn’t on that map, but i wouldn’t be so judgemental of other commanders and their tactics. It’s possible that a few PuGs decided that they wanted to make an impenetrable fortress out of the supply camp and the commander told them not to built the siege.

I mean, when BG was trying to treb bay from Briar tower, they kept putting trebuchets (superior and normal) progressively closer and closer to the edge even when we were destroying them. I must have meteor showered 5 trebs before the BG zerg came and killed me for my hubris. Despite that, the commander could have said “who has a treb” and some overzealous PuG might have just plopped one down wherever he was standing.

Anyway, SoR, you guys seem to be getting on earlier and earlier. Just today we had an SoR map-hopping zerg of 60+ made up of random guilds golem rush literally our entire map in succession. Having only about 20 EMP + a few rather squirrely pugs, we were entirely unable to halt their advance, and they took 3 fully upgraded keeps in fairly quick succession. It was a pretty incredible push, and despite the numbers advantage, i have to say that you guys were fairly well organized.

Maybe this is a sign that SoR is starting to pose more of a serious threat outside of NA primetime, I know that they got at least a few transfers (TSYM and AFS). JQ of course has the numbers to compete with generally whatever we come up against, the trick is just convincing people and guilds to actually be in WvW when we need them. JQ does tend to get complacent so maybe this will be a wake up call to the entire server and get more people playing again.

To paraphrase the late Steve Erwin:
“Look there, it’s a JQ crocodile, one of the most dangerous beasts in the WvW everglades, I’m gonna go poke it with a stick” -SoR

Thumbs up for the Steve Erwin reference. Miss that guy.

On a side note, it is possible it was a complete PuG zerg, but JQ had nothing on the map and was completely outmanned, and all of a sudden there was a mass invasion of JQ attacking Bay and Greenvale. When we were pushed out of Greenvale from that zerg, the entire masses stood on the hilltop with an unfinished treb and did nothing except try to man mode the gate. It seemed there wasn’t much coordination at all, but the whole flock of JQ all of a sudden appearing makes me believe there was a coordinated invasion of the entire BL planned.

Either way it was a fun fight. Shame I had to leave so early.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Zagan.5287

Zagan.5287

SoR and JQ fighting! BG is gone.

Attachments:

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Esoteric.5490

Esoteric.5490

That Steve Irwin quote killed me. Well played

Blackgate Forever,
Riven – [KnT] GM – http://KnightGaming.enjin.com
Commander – Grand General of Blackgate

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: CRO.7658

CRO.7658

SoR and JQ fighting! BG is gone.

I like your logic

BG to SOR= less than 20k
JQ to SOR = 40K

And somehow, SOR is fighting for first and BG are out.

4/5 JQ - BG - SoR

in WvW

Posted by: Ardon.4105

Ardon.4105

Had fun fighting SIN and AoS in EBG today. Props to you both from AAO.

[Agg] Rendon Argos (Charrgos) – Guardian
Server Traversing Nomad