4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Fawnky.6215

Fawnky.6215

Score Update. Looks like SOS has finally found its tier.

Speaking of…

What happened to SoS? Last time I remember they were winning(or at least fighting strong in) tier 1.

I don’t mean to bring drama, I’m honestly curious as to what happened. We just had a new born(two weeks early) two months ago so I’ve really been out of the whole WvW scene.

I don’t remember how long ago Anet opened free transfers to medium servers, was that what happened?

It happened after free transfers ended, I believe, due to bandwagoners abandoning the server. SBI was also abandoned in the same way.

Praxis (PRAX) – Shakti Silva (Guardian), Ursel Silva (Thief)
Crystal Desert

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Score Update. Looks like SOS has finally found its tier.

Speaking of…

What happened to SoS? Last time I remember they were winning(or at least fighting strong in) tier 1.

I don’t mean to bring drama, I’m honestly curious as to what happened. We just had a new born(two weeks early) two months ago so I’ve really been out of the whole WvW scene.

I don’t remember how long ago Anet opened free transfers to medium servers, was that what happened?

It happened after free transfers ended, I believe, due to bandwagoners abandoning the server. SBI was also abandoned in the same way.

Ah. I knew about IoJ CD and SBI, didn’t realize it happened to SoS too. =(

Pffft, who needs the bandwagoners… we’re having an awesome match just fine.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Seren.6850

Seren.6850

from my point of view, just before free transfers ended, jade quarry recruited so many guilds that they became unbeatable and tier1 went from pretty close match ups to knowing no one would ever beat JQ again, it only took a few losses and guilds started leaving, This is the first week since t1 that we havn’t had guilds leaving, because there are only pvx/pve guilds left.

We have a great community now, we know those that stayed are loyal and care about the server, we’ve been having fun still even as we drop tiers, it’s nice for our morale to finally be winning after so many losses.

SoS original -“They mostly come out at night … mostly”
[FIRE] Serene Snow, Warrior

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

Movie I did of this morning solo pvping

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Bikazig.2496

Bikazig.2496

Dear [PRAX] thief who always contests our keep,

First off i like you. I think you are a fun person to try to catch. I enjoy our little game of hide and go seek. I also enjoy reading the rage in map chat over you. I have a request. Stop turning me into stone when we fight. I can lose just fine without not being able to do anything. I’ll be back to chase you some more but for now it is off to CD BL i go.

-Sincerely
That Asura ranger who is always chasing you with his pet white wolf AKA Zarlk

Stormbluff Isle
Zarlk level 80 Ranger
Descendants of Honor [DH]

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Moleless.1462

Moleless.1462

Great matchup this week. I think I speak for the whole of CD (and probably SBI) when I say good riddance to Maguuma.
In saying that, it’s bittersweeet seeing our NA side coming out in such numbers this week. On one hand, it makes this week a lot more fun, on the other, it proves that our NA side DOES exist, and our matchup against Maguuma didn’t have to be such a depressing steamroll for 3 weeks had they decided to show their face earlier.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander
we need to pretect are big keep

(edited by Moleless.1462)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

Mags like to distract players with fightclub; so not everyone gets to participate in getting better scores at WVW. Then again, it was fun fighting them. Very strong ground forces, but very … weird forum warriors.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Mags like to distract players with fightclub; so not everyone gets to participate in getting better scores at WVW. Then again, it was fun fighting them. Very strong ground forces, but very … weird forum warriors.

We’re doing a fight club while 2nd in ppt/score vs the 3rd place in ppt/score while the 1st goes all tryhard. We just like to pvp. Maybe CD will have fun one day~

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

We’re doing a fight club while 2nd in ppt/score vs the 3rd place in ppt/score while the 1st goes all tryhard. We just like to pvp. Maybe CD will have fun one day~

Probably when they start winning!

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Didn’t you know that giving people fair fights with equal numbers and a chance to win instead of repeated zergsmashes is a distraction tactic to increase the gap in our PPT?

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

See what I mean?

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Moleless.1462

Moleless.1462

Didn’t you know that giving people fair fights with equal numbers and a chance to win instead of repeated zergsmashes is a distraction tactic to increase the gap in our PPT?

Fair fights with even numbers? I didn’t think you mags knew such a thing existed.

Admiral Beau
TC Commander
we need to pretect are big keep

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Tobias Steele.2071

Tobias Steele.2071

Let me guess… They complain about night capping even while winning?
Seems to me maguuma and yaks bend is a match made in heaven. The delicious tears from the t3 match thread must be overwhelming.

Loving t4 so far. For what it’s worth the players in this tier are significantly more skilled on average than t3. Numbers however, are lacking. It’s refreshing fighting players that can actually beat us when numbers are even, haven’t had that since t1. Good show!

Entropy, Class lead Necromancer.
Tarnished Coast.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Insignia.6345

Insignia.6345

Those fight clubs were the only reason i logged on after my Thursday shift. All you forum warriors were pretty awesome in game, had some great chats and even greater duels.

Although it is funny that you guys are still posting in here. Leave us alone maguuma! :P

Asuranaut Tarnished Coast

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Oh My God, wow i think i love you Crystal Desert guys. Constantly during oceanic primetime we were prodding CD to come out and have some open field fights with us with no answer back, but once they responded they responded in force. Creating this super massive Server V Server with siege warfare in open field fights. Probably the most fun i’ve had in WvW in a very very long time. definintly the best fight i’ve had. I suggest we do this every night lol and SBI you’re welcome aswell lets see how you open field fight tactics are.

Attachments:

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Oh My God, wow i think i love you Crystal Desert guys. Constantly during oceanic primetime we were prodding CD to come out and have some open field fights with us with no answer back, but once they responded they responded in force. Creating this super massive Server V Server with siege warfare in open field fights. Probably the most fun i’ve had in WvW in a very very long time. definintly the best fight i’ve had. I suggest we do this every night lol and SBI you’re welcome aswell lets see how you open field fight tactics are.

Come to EB in the earlier NA times, or late oceanic times when they are about to log. We had the one “final” push before logging off which turned into a 3 way server battle for a good 20 minutes around the front of SBI’s keep which then went to Durios and finally ended with a last stand at Umberglade.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Is this how tier 4 has always been? Because in tier 3 come oceanic time it would just be pvdoor and Yak’s+DB bunkering down garrison
Come to EB in the earlier NA times, or late oceanic times when they are about to log. We had the one “final” push before logging off which turned into a 3 way server battle for a good 20 minutes around the front of SBI’s keep which then went to Durios and finally ended with a last stand at Umberglade.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

Fair fights with even numbers? I didn’t think you mags knew such a thing existed.

You have never been to a Fight Club have you?

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Maguuma can’t stop posting about CD in the tier 4 thread even when they are no longer in this tier… must be love.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

SoS might be owning in points, but fighting against them seem way more balanced than against Mags, we destroy them sometimes, then they destroy us. Super fun open field fights all over the place!

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

(edited by MrKnieves.4162)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Respect to CD tonight for epic fight at Vale that Le Rooster posted screenshot of. Either CD or SoS (or both) could’ve PvDoored SBI for some easy points but we fought a good fight instead

You guys really defend your camp quite well and there was some good flanking by both sides.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

Respect to CD tonight for epic fight at Vale that Le Rooster posted screenshot of. Either CD or SoS (or both) could’ve PvDoored SBI for some easy points but we fought a good fight instead

You guys really defend your camp quite well and there was some good flanking by both sides.

Hells, yeah. I was on the later end of this fight for CD (I’m a SB thief), saw we had some territory in your BL and went in to check it out. Best fights I’ve had in a while.

/nod

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: NevirSayDie.6235

NevirSayDie.6235

Lol, back to back to back mag posts…in the sos/sbi/cd matchup thread. We get it, you guys are best forum warriors. Grats.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Calvin.5380

Calvin.5380

Um, can you guys… er, take Mags back, please? They’re zerging and night-capping us on the forum!

Oh, and I actually came here to check on SoS folks… looks like they’re doing well, now that the complainers have jumped ship. Good to see that

Dragonbrand

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Lol, back to back to back mag posts…in the sos/sbi/cd matchup thread. We get it, you guys are best forum warriors. Grats.

We just wanted to show you guys some support after all of you said YB would beat us.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Showing negative support so early on. haha

I was the one who said I felt YB is stronger than M. The rest of the men here didn’t declare it. So, don’t generalize.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Pretty sure it was more than just you~ it’s also already half way through the match…so not that early.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Good health management man. I linked your vid on our server forums www.stormbluffisle.com to inspire other SBI Rangers.

@CD – who’s that NAGA charr commander I always run into. Uses Twilight and swaps to shield and axe. I’m the Norn with the pink sword and golden lion guard hammer.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

(edited by Jyeoi.6027)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Waffler.1257

Showing negative support so early on. haha

I was the one who said I felt YB is stronger than M. The rest of the men here didn’t declare it. So, don’t generalize.

I also said it, but not because I really knew or cared which server was better. I just thought it was funny how much it offended mag.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Fawnky.6215

Fawnky.6215

Dear [PRAX] thief who always contests our keep,

First off i like you. I think you are a fun person to try to catch. I enjoy our little game of hide and go seek. I also enjoy reading the rage in map chat over you. I have a request. Stop turning me into stone when we fight. I can lose just fine without not being able to do anything. I’ll be back to chase you some more but for now it is off to CD BL i go.

-Sincerely
That Asura ranger who is always chasing you with his pet white wolf AKA Zarlk

Aaw. I :wub: you too!

Praxis (PRAX) – Shakti Silva (Guardian), Ursel Silva (Thief)
Crystal Desert

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Insignia.6345

Good health management man. I linked your vid on our server forums www.stormbluffisle.com to inspire other SBI Rangers.

@CD – who’s that NAGA charr commander I always run into. Uses Twilight and swaps to shield and axe. I’m the Norn with the pink sword and golden lion guard hammer.

That would be one of fearless leaders, Captain Hot Stuff.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Yams.6082

Yams.6082

That would be one of fearless leaders, Captain Hot Stuff.

Commander Captain Hot Stuff…

Needs more titles in his name.

Yams One/Two/Three/Four/Five/Six
SBI

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

Maguuma can’t stop posting about CD in the tier 4 thread even when they are no longer in this tier… must be love.

CD mentioned them like 5 times. And then you guys get all surprised, when they come here and respond.

“I talked about them, and they responded! They need to get a life. OMG.”

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ghedoriah.4290

Ghedoriah.4290

After some of the other forum threads that we’ve been part of, it’s refreshing(?) and certainly different to have one that is both brief and also mostly not about a world participating in the match.

Sea of Sorrows

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Waffler.1257

CD mentioned them like 5 times. And then you guys get all surprised, when they come here and respond.

Mentioning a server doesn’t require a response a response from that server. I’m sure CD is mentioned in several other threads on this forum besides this one, but I don’t feel obligated to go read every post in every thread to make sure all the mentions of CD get responses. Also, I like your interpretation of my quote, it made me laugh.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Mentioning a server doesn’t require a response a response from that server. I’m sure CD is mentioned in several other threads on this forum besides this one, but I don’t feel obligated to go read every post in every thread to make sure all the mentions of CD get responses. Also, I like your interpretation of my quote, it made me laugh.

It doesn’t require a response, but it shouldn’t surprise you that someone felt like responding to passive aggressive comments made in public.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Waffler.1257

It doesn’t require a response, but it shouldn’t surprise you that someone felt like responding to passive aggressive comments made in public.

Life is going to be pretty tough if you feel the need to respond to every piece of criticism about you. Fox News criticizes President Obama’s policies everyday, I wouldn’t envy him if he had your mindset.

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Life is going to be pretty tough if you feel the need to respond to every piece of criticism about you. Fox News criticizes President Obama’s policies everyday, I wouldn’t envy him if he had your mindset.

Good thing I don’t feel the need to respond to every piece of criticism about me then, eh, Foxy?

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Ikarushka.9564

Ikarushka.9564

Sounds like you guys should look each other up in game, get a group going and have a chat Yall clearly enjoy the company too much…

Cheekadee. Asuran engineer

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Toggles.1783

Toggles.1783

Wow, so many posts already reported.

There is a “fourth man out” server in this thread acting like themselves as usual.

It speaks for the three servers in this match up though, all the drama is coming from a server in a different tier.

I like this match up a lot. SoS CD and SBI seem to have finally found it’s properly tiered brethren. Hopefully YB will be the alternate in this tier, I always liked those guys.

Level 80: Elementalist Engineer Guardian Mesmer Ranger Thief Warrior

(edited by Toggles.1783)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Should we not be acting like ourselves? My momma always told me I should be myself…

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Any fellow Filipinos playing in SOS or SBI? I’ve always been wondering if there is a Filipino community elsewhere in this game. Because in CD I sometimes feel like I’m the only one. Haha.

:3

This is an old video, but something I really like when I think about SBI.

And when I think about SOS I remember this video done by the brave russians (They’re probably the best at groundfighting) from EU when I was still in Seaferer and Redguard was in Piken Square. Haha

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: problematic.9623

problematic.9623

Why did you post those? I Remember both LoD and RG. I fought both. We had more luck with LoD than we did with RG. Tier 1 was so much work.

Both were (skilled) aggressive groups of players. Both preferred group vs group combat. Both were lacking in siege defense. RG is one of those rare groups that mastered the WvW combat.

I remember the few times we cleared LoD. I was never party to clearing RG on the map.

Phun – Guardian
I renounce my hibernation and return.
Sea of Sorrows survivor – Currently on Blackgate

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: Eternalight.4708

Eternalight.4708

Update for those of interest in it. Good stuff this week people, keep it up!

Attachments:

level 80 Thief – Home Sweet [Home] – Black Lion Mercenary Corps [MERC] ~ Sea of Sorrows

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Why did you post those? I Remember both LoD and RG. I fought both. We had more luck with LoD than we did with RG. Tier 1 was so much work.

Both were (skilled) aggressive groups of players. Both preferred group vs group combat. Both were lacking in siege defense. RG is one of those rare groups that mastered the WvW combat.

I remember the few times we cleared LoD. I was never party to clearing RG on the map.

Because I like how they play. And the music is nice

Also, I’ve been doing my best to teach the troops here to fight like that in LOD video.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Sovereign.1093)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

The best fights are always in the supply camps. Haha. That was awesome. >3&lt

SOS y u alway lock our camps.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

(edited by Moderator)

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: declan.3968

declan.3968

Pangloss zerg got locked in until we had to leave to defend SM?

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Sovereign.1093

Good game guys. We lost most of the things in cd bl. Kudos to SOS for taking it and for being persistent.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: MrKnieves.4162

MrKnieves.4162

Yesterday my zerg was DESTROYED by QL/Dan, I knew going there was a mistake, but it was an awesome mistake lol.

Zheenn [Warrior] [Commander]| Alondra Del Mar [Thief] | Lorean Alisk [Elemental]
Rough Trade [RTGC]
Crystal Desert

4/5 SoS/SBI/CD

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Good game guys. We lost most of the things in cd bl. Kudos to SOS for taking it and for being persistent.

Revenge for taking our hills yesterday

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN