4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

Couldn’t cap this camp and realized someone hiding up on this roof. How do you get up there?

From the little hut, an ele can RTL. Our warrior used a leap to get up there too to see if he could. Didn’t check if guardian leap can make it. It’s such a pain when that happens.

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ejiofor.4801

Ejiofor.4801

In FA BL…Quaggan Node in the middle of the lake…

To that Elementalist I fought from Knock Heads [KH]:
I laughed because I was having a good time!
I bowed because the fight was great!

Good times, folks

Gearstrip Jones, Engineer, Borlis Pass, [KPUP]
“Which Lo Pan? Little ol’ basket case on wheels, or the ten-foot-tall roadblock?!”
-Kurt Russell, Big Trouble in Little China

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

Couldn’t cap this camp and realized someone hiding up on this roof. How do you get up there?

From the little hut, an ele can RTL. Our warrior used a leap to get up there too to see if he could. Didn’t check if guardian leap can make it. It’s such a pain when that happens.

Well, he showed me. I got up as guardian so I guess you can. :P

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Beorn Saxon.4762

Beorn Saxon.4762

Score update. My oh my how the tides turned this week. Good fights all the way around.

I hope you guys win!

Haha, thanks. I do too, but that’s probably because I’m a little bias

I have enjoyed the challenging push from FA this week. GG to you guys, that’s for sure.

Tarnished Coast
Critical Impact [Crit]

(edited by Beorn Saxon.4762)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Siolith.5169

Siolith.5169

Last night was a ton of fun. Thanks to everyone from all 3 servers for a festive brawl! =)

Savant Siolith , Enforcer Inglix, Phase Adept Sodol, Peacemaker Leika, Sioden Velaxias

Wardens of Destiny [WoD], Sealed by Fate [Fate], That’s No Tornado [SAND]

(edited by Siolith.5169)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Basedgod.7328

Basedgod.7328

Seriously, Kaineng? TC had SM 90% capped. It was 2800 supplies, aka max upgrades, and you had to ruin that flip. You would have benefitted from that as well, you know. Taking a wooden Stonemist is A LOT easier than taking a fully upgraded Stonemist, and it rewards the same PPT. I really have to facepalm at that. Ridiculous.

So you expect a side to just let you cap when they are also inside? That’s silly. When it comes down to it: nobody really cares about the PPT when they see players to kill and a circle to cap.

KN probably joined in the fray because they saw an opportunity for a good fight to be had. Killing players is fun. The entire objective, siege, defense, PPT mechanic in WvW is merely bait and context for players to fight other players.
Dont blame them for trying to have fun in by joining in a wildly contested objective. Myself and other Fort Aspenwoodians had an awesome time defending SMC; everyone—TC or Kain should have such equal opportunities as well—that is, what a 1v1v1 scenario is for.

The funny part? Kaineng were the ones that managed to successfully take SMC.
-
That said. Alot of good fights in EB the other day. I think we overstretched KNs corner of EB a little too much and didnt really take good care of upgrading our towers so that our strong Oceanic can apply pressure to a BL early. Oh well. Lessons learned I guess.. Such is the curse of holding SMC, though. Man is it such a manpower sink that Kaineng can only seem to maintain. >_>

Funniest Ele NA
[coVn] Witches I Chaotic Good
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by Basedgod.7328)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Hey. I’m the leader of CO. I read the last two pages of these forums and rest assured that sort of behavior does not fly in CO. I’m sure each guild and server has had one bad duck in its midst or a player that wants to “screw” around a little one day when they know they shouldn’t. The matter from TC Borderlands has been resolved and that player has been removed from our guild.

Hopefully, TC can be at peace with that. Great fights this weeks and even though Kaineng is struggling to keep up in the PPT we will continue to fight strong and not give up!!!! Rock on guys.

Well said. While I was surprised to see this happening, I had no doubt a class act guild like CO would resolve it. See you on the battlefield.

Go TC!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Laii.2780

Laii.2780

Its it’s own special jumping puzzle^ ^. I was up there a couple times las night while eating dindin, so I could atleast still feel usefull if a zergy came while stuffing my face :< Don think thas me in the pic tho~

[CERN] ~ WAR/Necro^ O ^)/!

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

KN earned our respect and friendship by being pretty much the most respectful and classy Server we’ve faced.

<nods>

No dancing on corpses with KN, no spawn camping, only very rarely JP-puzzle camping, no forum drama, no group-invites with rantings.

A pity KN seems to do less well this week and FA jumping one spot instead of going don. I’d like to have seen a TC-KN-BG match. That would be 3 servers all having good fun in one tier!

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Drakh.3128

Drakh.3128

KN earned our respect and friendship by being pretty much the most respectful and classy Server we’ve faced.

<nods>

No dancing on corpses with KN, no spawn camping, only very rarely JP-puzzle camping, no forum drama, no group-invites with rantings.

A pity KN seems to do less well this week and FA jumping one spot instead of going don. I’d like to have seen a TC-KN-BG match. That would be 3 servers all having good fun in one tier!

Only way for that to happen would be for FA to move up into T1, knocking BG down to T2 and I’m pretty sure FA would do everything in their power to prevent from moving up to T1.

- Drakh (BT)
- Blackgate

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

…I’m pretty sure FA would do everything in their power to prevent from moving up to T1.

Pbbbt!

I’d enjoy our brief time in T1. We can be all “look we made it to T1”. Briefly. Or maybe it will inspire us to spiffyness! And we’d stay there! And then you’d be all sad panda since we weren’t around.

(Goes back to sipping stolen Kool-Aid)

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Popter.7389

Popter.7389

Seriously, Kaineng? TC had SM 90% capped. It was 2800 supplies, aka max upgrades, and you had to ruin that flip. You would have benefitted from that as well, you know. Taking a wooden Stonemist is A LOT easier than taking a fully upgraded Stonemist, and it rewards the same PPT. I really have to facepalm at that. Ridiculous.

I was the KN commander last night on EB until about 4am and I don’t remember seeing TC even kill the lord, much less start capping. At no point when I was on the map last night did SMC have more than 100 supply, much less 2800. I don’t know where you’re getting that from, but I do know that we put an awful lot of pressure on them considering we were outmanned. Hell, I think we came closer to taking out the lord’s room siege than you guys did. At least while I was there.

Anyway, maybe you’re referring to something that happened after I left (I logged at 4am on the dot EST), but even if you are SMC did not have 2800 supply lol

He was probably referring to the supply cap of SM being at 2800, indicating it was fully upgraded rather than it having that much supply at any point.

Here’s how close TC came to capping it last night.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: ajm.2931

ajm.2931

Last night on TCBL was awesome fun. The 3 way outside hills was the most fun I’ve had in ages.

/salute to all involved.

Obic – Tarnished Coast
Yak Cultist and follower of the Great Golem God

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: theCOREYCOLAK.5698

theCOREYCOLAK.5698

Hide and Go Seek with DPS’ golems was fun Thanks for all the laughs you guys gave me tonight.

Corey Goes Shatter (One Fabulous Mesmer)
Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Sadly this is what the future is going to taste like for Kaineng :/

Good run guys. I had fun.

EDIT: Hopefully we can farm the crap out of tier 3 soon here

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Its interesting to me that the FA – TC rivalry keeps both servers growing and getting stronger. Who knows, maybe we will both meet in Tier 1 and battle it out for true first some day?

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Sab.5291

Sab.5291

Hey Kain!!!
Welcome to the party!
Glad to see you back in EB!

I am the One and Only, Sab!
“STUN”
Find me in the front of the TC zurg

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Its interesting to me that the FA – TC rivalry keeps both servers growing and getting stronger. Who knows, maybe we will both meet in Tier 1 and battle it out for true first some day?

I could be wrong, but I do not think many FA view TC as a rival. The servers are very different cultures with equally different goals and interests. A rivalry implies a shared goal that you can compete over, I do not think that exists.

In the current game setting, I hope FA never gets to T1 and I further hope that the game matures to the point where the progress of a server is no longer described by the term ‘growing’.

~ AoN ~

(edited by Niim.9260)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

I don’t know Niim. TC is “growing”. They just gutted CD of three of its primary Oceanic and SEA guilds – Naga, ESF and Awe per the SoS/SBI/CD thread. I’d expect we’ll see TC’s reinforcements arrive this weekend.

Fare thee well balanced T4 and balanced T2. It was nice while we knew ye. To TC- I hope you guys don’t need to destabilize any other servers in your eternal pursuit of T1.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: iCryptik.1496

iCryptik.1496

I don’t know Niim. TC is “growing”. They just gutted CD of three of its primary Oceanic and SEA guilds – Naga, ESF and Awe per the SoS/SBI/CD thread. I’d expect we’ll see TC’s reinforcements arrive this weekend.

Fare thee well balanced T4 and balanced T2. It was nice while we knew ye. To TC- I hope you guys don’t need to destabilize any other servers in your eternal pursuit of T1.

TC will always welcome any guilds that are not happy with their current servers WvW presence. While we may be getting some friends to help us with our night time coverage, they are not the first to come to TC from CD, and they may not be the last.

Anyone who likes to play hard and have fun is always welcome to the Coast.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

(edited by iCryptik.1496)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Ouch… you know you just kicked a hornet’s nest right?

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

iCryptik.1496

TC will always welcome any guilds that are not happy with their current servers WvW presence. While we may be getting some friends to help us with our night time coverage, they are not the first to come to TC from CD, and they may not be the last.

Anyone who likes to play hard and have fun is always welcome to the Coast.

Edit: Can a mod delete this? This accidentally got double posted.

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Ouch… you know you just kicked a hornet’s nest right?

I’m not kicking a hornets nest. I’m lamenting the new round of destabilization that is in route after a bunch of tiers finally started settling into balanced fights.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Kingzook.1620

Kingzook.1620

lol
But TC, why didn’t you recruit them for Kain?

i thought you guys were all about helping Kain get stronger and all that good stuff?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shrouded.6450

Shrouded.6450

Don’t worry “Fort Jaspenwood”. ;3 Besides, don’t you want to see your old CD buddies? It’s like an IOJ/FA/CD reunion back in T3.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Kingzook.1620

Don’t worry “Fort Jaspenwood”. ;3 Besides, don’t you want to see your old CD buddies? It’s like an IOJ/FA/CD reunion back in T3.

i was thinking more along the good old TC/CD/FA match ups which TC won but 100k points….. what i don’t get is why after saying they love this tier and match up so much, they are trying for tier 1 which pretty much broken the mighty Blackgate after 3 weeks, including 1 win, due to it toxic nature

Does TC really want to test itself on its ability to survive that?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

I like to think that this is more about what you guys did in the FA/CD/IOJ, but they probably forgotten about it eh “Fort Jaspenwood”? Not too sure our goal is T1 yet though. JQ,SOR, and BG are still monsters compared to us.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Raf.1078

Raf.1078

Isle of Jaspenwood…..hmmm?

A double standard in place it seems.

PF/ GOAT on Tarnished Coast (Semi-Retired)
Raf Longshanks-80 Norn Guardian / 9 more alts of various lvls / Charter Member Altaholics Anon

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I like to think that this is more about what you guys did in the FA/CD/IOJ, but they probably forgotten about it eh “Fort Jaspenwood”? Not too sure our goal is T1 yet though. JQ,SOR, and BG are still monsters compared to us.

I’m confused – CD is in this tier right now? News to me. I thought we were in the T2 KN/TC/FA match up.

As far as I saw, KN was the server that may need more recruits per your own guys’ posts- although I’ve always thought they were doing perfectly fine this week. They are just a little less in force than prior weeks but still a good challenger. You guys even supported their recruitment with like 20 post bumps in one day.

I don’t know. I smell a red herring.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

Rackhir Tanelorn.9123

i was thinking more along the good old TC/CD/FA match ups which TC won but 100k points….. what i don’t get is why after saying they love this tier and match up so much, they are trying for tier 1 which pretty much broken the mighty Blackgate after 3 weeks, including 1 win, due to it toxic nature

I don’t think most of TC is interested in “pushing for T1” – what we are interested in is not having to play 12-16 hour shifts to make up for gaping Coverage gaps.

We’ve been looking for EU/Oceanic/SEA Guilds that would be a good match for our culture for over 6 months now, and we feel both excited and fortunate that it looks like we have found some.

I and many others on TC still hope that quality, classy NA Guilds will consider Kaineng to help shore up their coverage gaps too.

NAGA|TC

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Furienify.5738

Furienify.5738

I’m confused – CD is in this tier right now? News to me. I thought we were in the T2 KN/TC/FA match up.

As far as I saw, KN was the server that may need more recruits per your own guys’ posts- although I’ve always thought they were doing perfectly fine this week. They are just a little less in force than prior weeks but still a good challenger. You guys even supported their recruitment with like 20 post bumps in one day.

You realize TC was talking to these guilds long before the matchup was destabilized, right? Or are we ignoring that War Machine is on vacation, leaving a gaping hole in the SEA/Oceanic timeslot that previously defined the matchup?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

iCryptik.1496

All TC is trying to do is to get stronger as a server. If that ends up with us being in T1, then so be it, but for now we are happy with T2. Don’t get so wound up FA, I thought you guys loved playing for kills and didn’t care about points? More tasty TC hogs for you guys.

I would like to see some more Kain this week though. I wouldn’t want WM to get too rusty after a week off. WM presence seems to have been near nonexistent this week. We miss you guys!

Alshazzär
Tarnished Coast [TC]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

Let’s see there’s Kain who destabilized SBI and a couple of servers to get where they are now, and there’s you guys who proudly calls themselves “Fort Jaspenwood”……Are we really gunna have a problem just because TC is about to get an upgrade the same way?

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

You realize TC was talking to these guilds long before the matchup was destabilized, right? Or are we ignoring that War Machine is on vacation, leaving a gaping hole in the SEA/Oceanic timeslot that previously defined the matchup?

I’m not ignoring anything. I’m just trying to piece together what’s going on. You say KN needs more people and you’ll help them because your friends. You find more people. You take more people. KN doesn’t have more people.

I never thought KN needed more people. The gap between first and third is like 30k.

But, apparently, you guys really didn’t think they needed more people either so why the big “buddy buddy” campaign?

FA Mesmo – [VK]

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

Ya, not sure we want T1….tho I do want a run in there soon…..Even if its a slaughterfest on us, we’d enjoy the week for sure. I dont see a true rivalry with TC, more of an ongoing joke about the “roleplayers” n such. And you guys do seem to have grown over the last few weeks. Nice n plump zergs. You push to where ya wanna go….but ya gotta admit, we whittle ya down pretty good, hehe.

These past few weeks have been great, been enjoyin the battles with TC very much.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Maniac.5163

Maniac.5163

Woooow.
I’ve been away for a couple weeks and reading this stuff makes me wonder why I’m even back! Let’s stop pretending we’re appointed representatives of our servers, for starters. Now, who’s going to be the bigger man/grow up and get a grip already?! Borrrring. If you’re going to ruffle feathers, at least be creative about it (see; Quenta, Jayne .. wow what a lovely couple that would be..)

edit for kitten spelling

(edited by Maniac.5163)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

TC makes no apologies for recruiting and we do it quite openly. When you have something good going, you want to share it. WvW may be just killing nubs to some servers, but for us, its about building a community. We have an amazing player base whose interests include every aspect of Guild Wars 2, and its not limited to guild tag boundaries either.

If your server is content to stagnate and not grow its community, then by all means continue, but I imagine there are a couple sheep among the wolves that actually enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. You do a great disservice to them when you scorn what’s beyond the horizon.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Dolores.5471

Dolores.5471

I’d like to take this moment to enjoy the irony of an FA member claiming TC will destabilize other servers.

Thanks

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Shrouded.6450

But, apparently, you guys really didn’t think they needed more people either so why the big “buddy buddy” campaign?

No, I’m pretty sure they gunna need more people. One thing I agree with Arkenfel, is that they’ve peaked. That’s gonna be a problem, we did what we can, but I have a feeling TC won’t stop for them. Nor would they stop for FA.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Woooow.
(see; Quenta, Jayne .. wow what a lovely couple that would be..)

This is pretty much how that would go:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Ketharius.9018

Ketharius.9018

Kaineng and TC need people from different time slots.

NA =/= Sea/Oceanic/Euro

So we can share and split it.

Tarnished Coast
[FUNK] Squad

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

I lol at this because guilds move. Fact … and stat came out today noting something like internet forums 80% comprised of complainers. Or host avenues for fielding complaints. Sad that is how we use technology, and communication… for complaining.

Servers recruit too … always … as I will continue to do so, with out a care in the world what anyone thinks of it. I care about people who want to play with me on the server. I care about locating and contacting old friends, and old guilds I have pvp’d with. TC okay to say hey these guys are great go here … if you don’t come to TC. KN say ty… in end its choice of CD guild. CD guild says I like TC better we have old friends there, lets go there.

FA complain.

So I’m recruiting and hunting for KN. So does many other people. So do you said Sam I am, I am Sam and you are you. But why are you the color blue, why your mouth go pew pew pew? Do you guys despise the tries, or do you think it’s all but lies, is it me or he or she, since when are things like this not free. In the end we all do the same, cause we fight for throne of game.

No big deal. People do it, it’s part of gaming. On both sides of the fence, people and guilds do it. And we move on. Let’s have fun, and if you guys need to go back and forth … pm eachother … it’s the technology invented for personal matters and inquiries

Score update pls?

~X

PS … KN <3 … no wasting time with forum either. Or at least hope all gets a laugh outta my post. Meant to be light and funny. TC / FA … keeps fights on field. No contest here, stay cool and have fun folks

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: MrSilver.5269

MrSilver.5269

Score update please!!!!

But I’m trying, Ringo. I’m trying real hard to be the shepherd.

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Shadow Gathering.5649

Shadow Gathering.5649

This week TC attracted some coveted night-time guilds, and I say good for them. FA will do what it has always done: hang in there, adapt, and keep fighting.

The stronger our opponents are, the stronger we seem to become.

Rockrain
FA

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

Only reason we were able to compete with Kain last week was because some of our commanders and dedicated players played some insane shifts almost to the point of burnout. Its not healthy. TC has always lacked SEA coverage and after months long communication we have finally found friends in that time-slot.

I think TC believes in keeping all their WvWvW-ers happy whether they play in NA/Oceanic/SEA or EU timeslots. We want them all to feel like they are contributing to the servers WvWvW experience and they can do that with more people to play with during their hours. Our goal is to have a healthy round the clock coverage not 24/7 queues (T1 status) so our hardcore NA players dont feel obligated to play to the point of burnout and our skilled and dedicated off-hours crew dont burn out fighting superior oceanic forces from FA and SEA forces from Kaineng.

I am sure Kaineng feels the same way about their NA and FA feels the same way about their european. Doesn’t FA always joke about how “TC-ers skip days of work to compete with our superior skill and will eventually burnout?” Well one of the many reasons for recruiting these CD guilds (other than the fact that they are a perfect fit for our community) is that it was a measure taken to prevent that burnout

I am sure once FA gets some european guilds and Kaineng gets some NA guilds then T2 would be even better than it is. There won’t be any complains about PVDoor, there wont be any excuses about skipping work to gw2 etc. It will be close to even fights round the clock without the toxicity or queue issues of T1.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Lanimal.6541

Lanimal.6541

BG is not imploding, its perfectly fine and healthy its just the rumor mill going circles. BG has faced this situation before and survived, pretty sure they are just fine this time around as well. You guys are really not giving BG’s core community enough credit.

On the topic on helping Kaineng recruit of course we meant to recruit for them. They need NA guilds there is no skirting around that fact and we want Kaineng to get NA guilds so weeks like this one dont occur when one of their main guilds have to take a break from WvWvW for most of the weekend and early week to avoid burnout and cause a 1v1. Thats not a competitive tier. If I come across any NA guilds interested in TC, I will also vouch for Kaineng to the point hopefully that they at least sit in a meeting with the Kaineng reps.

Theongreyjoy
[VoTF] www.votf.net

(edited by Lanimal.6541)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: nibbles.2408

nibbles.2408

Sigh… I knew this would happen when Haldunius posted what he did. So let me state, for the record, that two people do not make all of FA. So please stop it with the “FA thinks this, FA says that.” I mean… how many months are we into this game and we are still having this problem?

If you have a problem with something someone says, address that person directly, instead of dragging the whole server down with you.

Thank you.

Wechlas [Echo]
Charr Ranger
Fort Aspenwood (www.fort-aspenwood.com)

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Posted by: Justin.7482

Justin.7482

Holy Pickle and his mesmer sidekick

Sidekick :‘( Omg… I’ve been sidekicked… fml.

Well i wouldn’t say Sidekicked Holy has earned the Nickname Santa Guardian so i think that would make you the Elf

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

Here’s a score update for those asking.

Attachments:

4/5 TC/Kain/FA Week 5

in WvW

Kingzook.1620

Sigh… I knew this would happen when Haldunius posted what he did. So let me state, for the record, that two people do not make all of FA. So please stop it with the “FA thinks this, FA says that.” I mean… how many months are we into this game and we are still having this problem?

If you have a problem with something someone says, address that person directly, instead of dragging the whole server down with you.

Thank you.

this, my views do not reflect my server

so please, do not believe that all of FA thinks the way i do

i believe what i believe and people believe what they believe
the fact that they want a competitive match up so they recruit more guilds when there is only a 30k point difference kinda baffles me