4th Jan: BG/SoR/TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Looks like BG pulling another all-weeker and will finally be moving back up to T1, just ashame it took so many bandwagoners like ND jumping ship to do so

Had fun last night in SoR-BL vs. TC, made bank vs them and there poor organization.

Attachments:

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

in WvW

Posted by: Dredrum.2563

Dredrum.2563

When we went to t1 the first time it was bandwagoners that caused us to lose. First week we were very competitive even lead at one point then war machine came back and took first. Then bandwagoners jumped ship and we got pummeled back into t2.
Been a lot of fun though in t2 I will miss it. T1 is a whole new ball game I hope we are able to stay competitive this time.

in WvW

Posted by: waeren.9743

waeren.9743

Looks like BG pulling another all-weeker and will finally be moving back up to T1, just ashame it took so many bandwagoners like ND jumping ship to do so

Had fun last night in SoR-BL vs. TC, made bank vs them and there poor organization.

To be honest it looks more like you guys just gave up.

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

When we went to t1 the first time it was bandwagoners that caused us to lose. First week we were very competitive even lead at one point then war machine came back and took first. Then bandwagoners jumped ship and we got pummeled back into t2.
Been a lot of fun though in t2 I will miss it. T1 is a whole new ball game I hope we are able to stay competitive this time.

I really hate bandwagoners.

in WvW

Posted by: covenn.7165

covenn.7165

stuff

Ok. 1234567890

(edited by covenn.7165)

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I just hope BG doesn’t turn into one of those things…bandwagoners hop on, the influx in coverage leads to domination of T1, and then everyone leaves because there’s nowhere else to go but down.

Not fun. Well, unless that loss of people leads to us stabilizing back in T2 with SoR. :>

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

You are getting mixed up. I never said anyone should make an alliance. It might make sense, but I would rather stand on my own feet. Anyways quote me where I said otherwise, or edit your post to reflect reality.

I edited that post, I was mistaken.

Long night staying up late to PvDoor.

in WvW

Posted by: DivineBeing.2086

DivineBeing.2086

I just hope BG doesn’t turn into one of those things…bandwagoners hop on, the influx in coverage leads to domination of T1, and then everyone leaves because there’s nowhere else to go but down.

Not fun. Well, unless that loss of people leads to us stabilizing back in T2 with SoR. :>

This already happened a while back.

Blackgate
Lightdivinity – Level 80 Bunker Elementalist
Reshaos – Level 80 Power Necromancer

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

This already happened a while back.

I started playing the week after it happened, I think.

in WvW

Posted by: Gajumat.4068

Gajumat.4068

score update plz

in WvW

Posted by: Thresher.3049

Thresher.3049

About 4am Sydney time (1hr ago)… and I’m off to bed. All keeps and towers in EBG upgraded to T3, hopefully most will stay that way or KnT will be cranky

Attachments:

Pinot Noir (Necromancer) Pinot Blanc (Warrior)
KnT Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: dwahvel.7356

dwahvel.7356

I really hope TC/SoR focus more on each other and fight for second this time around rather than putting so much focus on BG. You guys won’t win that way. :<

Technically wont win focusing on each other anyways. The idea of focusing on the leader is to deprive them of getting the potential points they need. If we ignored you and went after each other, it more or less means you can do what you want. It makes no sense to focus on each other.

Doesn’t make sense for SoR because you are already in 2nd and want to keep it that way. BUT it does make sense for TC if they actually want to progress and move into 2nd place. Afterall, you have to be 2nd before you can become 1st. TC ignoring SoR only helps SoR hold 2nd place while it guarantees that TC will stay in third.

I’m pretty sure the way the rating works is the current 2nd and 3rd place servers will get more rating for attacking whoever is first. Even if you don’t do well and capture stuff.

in WvW

Posted by: Durakone.5237

Durakone.5237

Alright lets get ready for another week of fierce TC vs SoR while Blackgate steamrolls. One thing I have to give to BG is that you know when to pick your battles and you guys can ninja points as good if not better then TC or SoR.

Attachments:

Dwhite Dynamite of the TC

in WvW

Posted by: Sunspots.9861

Sunspots.9861

Score Break! Don’t mess with Lil Wayne!

Attachments:

Auburn Skies – Retired- Ranger of [PiNK]
When wvw was still fun feat. [PiNK]

in WvW

Posted by: tkalamba.2541

tkalamba.2541

I hate to say it, but I’d almost have to agree with this.

EB had no queue for a good chunk of the night, we didn’t seem to have anywhere near the same presence we seemed to usually have on a Friday. We even managed to move out entire guild over to EB and back to TC at one point with no queues.

Lord Lefteris – Engineer [Sanctum of Rall]

in WvW

Posted by: orchid.4726

orchid.4726

EB had no queue for a good chunk of the night, we didn’t seem to have anywhere near the same presence we seemed to usually have on a Friday. We even managed to move out entire guild over to EB and back to TC at one point with no queues.

Exactly same feeling here :‘(
Hey Choo! Migrate to BG and lets pwn T1 ! :p
(Its saturday, i got a huge headache and just got slaughtered by a thief so yes it’s my right to Troll)

Server : Blackgate
Guild : [HB] (www.hb-eu.com)

in WvW

tkalamba.2541

(Its saturday, i got a huge headache and just got slaughtered by a thief so yes it’s my right to Troll)

Choo has invested way too much into SoR to leave, maybe you guys should come and join SoR if it T1 doesn’t work out too well :P

in WvW

covenn.7165

Besides, SOR just needs an oceanic presence to stop the PvDoor and it would be competing for first every week.

in WvW

Christos de Soufre.3802

If Blackgate turns into one of those hit-the-top-then-crash gigs, I wouldn’t be adverse to REV moving to SoR…but that’d be way too much work.

I just want to give Alpaca false hope.

in WvW

tkalamba.2541

If Blackgate turns into one of those hit-the-top-then-crash gigs, I wouldn’t be adverse to REV moving to SoR…but that’d be way too much work.

I just want to give Alpaca false hope.

Don’t do that… Alpaca will be sad lol

in WvW

Posted by: papascoobs.7239

papascoobs.7239

About 4am Sydney time (1hr ago)… and I’m off to bed. All keeps and towers in EBG upgraded to T3, hopefully most will stay that way or KnT will be cranky

Who you kidding we are always cranky

Papascoobs 80 Necro HB
Your friendly WvW plague and pestilence distributer

in WvW

Posted by: orchid.4726

orchid.4726

Choo has invested way too much into SoR to leave, maybe you guys should come and join SoR if it T1 doesn’t work out too well :P

Yes we could, but our cookies taste much better!

Server : Blackgate
Guild : [HB] (www.hb-eu.com)

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

I did Jormag at 8 AM this morning and there were atleast 75 people there including two of SoR’s prominent WvW commanders.

I don’t know if our WvW population will ever pickup again even when BG moves away. SoS kicked our backside and moved away, then BG kicked our backside and now is moving away, if SBI comes down and does the same thing all whats going to be left is our 50-100 diehards.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Azaruil.3406

Azaruil.3406

I did Jormag at 8 AM this morning and there were atleast 75 people there including two of SoR’s prominent WvW commanders.

I don’t know if our WvW population will ever pickup again even when BG moves away. SoS kicked our backside and moved away, then BG kicked our backside and now is moving away, if SBI comes down and does the same thing all whats going to be left is our 50-100 diehards.

We still have a lot of people coming out during primetime. I think that a lot of our NA players have simply decided to sleep at night though. Probably think it is a better use of time than staying up until 9am fighting 3 BG timezones by themselves while having to deal with huge zergs at night.

Aza
“I smell like pomegranate.”

in WvW

Posted by: Durakone.5237

Durakone.5237

Thanks to all the TC/SoR/BG who held with a truce in the JP, very decent of yall.

Dwhite Dynamite of the TC

in WvW

Posted by: Ethan Mccloud.3218

Ethan Mccloud.3218

My Hats off too BG and SOR . MAjor props to both your gaming skills, character builds, And just sheer show of force in not one but all Borderlands. I must say Watching and this is no paticular order _ CHOO THAI RUN FEAR ICOA AND various other Guild Guided Zergs were Amazing to watch.. I planted my flagg in many of you but i assure you that my Armour bill has been almost 2gold in doing so .. Your Methods of Yak attack.. The Way you ninja BAy or hills and placement of your seige is just mind blowing to watch .. I have never stopped learning the moment we moved up to tier 2 but i must say ..I REALLY MISS FA AND YAks right now .. they were not that brutal .
Ive enjoyed many battles in all the border lands .. some days during the week ive notice we’ve Adopted the 300 Syndrome(movie ref) .. many of those keeps an towers had to be “Fought in the Shade”. And i swear there is nothing like the feeling of decending apon a lone Sor or BG player looking for that Demoralizing Kill only to look behind him/her and thur culling see a force of 40 to 50 coming in to stomp you to the ground .
To the Thief , warrior an mez that fell in combat at woodhaven near sentry . i did not mean to laugh.. I was looking for the emote " BOW" You three put up one hellva fight and it was not my intention to disrespect you . IM still a noob in WvW thats just barely learned enough to runn or survive. I hate it when its done to me .. soo im simply trying to extend the sportsmanship. Ya blinked out before i could party chat to explain .
To the TC commanders . MAdember SAm Jadon, BXmetal , Rug, Our commander Josh And a host of others .. Keep up the good work. What we LAck in Numbers we make up for in sheer resolve. SPARTANS…WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?
Kick kitten GUYS and GIRLS
TC border DEfender GWEN

Gwen
Tarnish Coast Defender
Proud Member OF “TSF” The Shining Force.

in WvW

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Chris if you do that alpaca will sit in a corner and cry like a little girl ;<

I mean, alpaca IS a little girl, after all.

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love
¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸

in WvW

Posted by: Golden.5726

Golden.5726

i must say, last night was one of the most intense reset nights ive ever experienced on SoR BL. nonstop action for 12 hours before i finally passed out.

i know alot of people complain and moan about scores, tiers, etc etc, but for me last night was where it was at. i tip my hat to both BG and TC for providing the most entertainment i have had in GW2, and have nothing but respect for the players who fought their hearts out. keep up the fun guys, and remember this is a GAME first, enjoy it!

[icon] Atäir Swiftbow – www.iconicguild.com
SoR – Iconic Guild Commander
“They are to our left, right, in front, and behind us. They cant get away this time!”

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

Good job TC at taking the SoR Redbriar tower. I’m not sure how a mezmer stayed in there for the last few hours we’ve owned that tower. Skills.

o_O Nonsense, SoR held that RB less than half an hour when TC portalled back in.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

in WvW

Posted by: katanah.8431

katanah.8431

i must say, last night was one of the most intense reset nights ive ever experienced on SoR BL. nonstop action for 12 hours before i finally passed out.

i know alot of people complain and moan about scores, tiers, etc etc, but for me last night was where it was at. i tip my hat to both BG and TC for providing the most entertainment i have had in GW2, and have nothing but respect for the players who fought their hearts out. keep up the fun guys, and remember this is a GAME first, enjoy it!

This has got to be the best additude and one that more should take!! Hats off to you!!

Oh… ps I need one more for map completion on eb bl.. SoR can I borrow your keep for a minute?

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

score zxgsdfgsdffgdsgfdsfgdsfgdsfg

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Caelib.2497

Caelib.2497

Sanctum of Rall should just be renamed “Sanctum of Portal Bombs” or something to that extent….

Well, we have to get creative when we’re facing 2x our numbers. At least we use tactics other than zerging

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I don’t think I’ve ever seen this thread so quiet. Must be some fierce battles going on.

Ok. Night-night thread, sleep tight.

*turns off the lights.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Chessrook.8643

Chessrook.8643

Yanno, I find it interesting, SoR, that you don’t seem to understand how much damage BG is doing to both of us. We have both been attacking Stonemist, true, and we’ve both broken through on different fronts… maybe not the inner gate on your end (As far as I know) but still…

So then why are you sending zerg forces at Ogrewatch? We’ve been trying to hold our forces back off you. Through a combined two-pronged assault we could probably be able to wipe out the forces in Stonemist Keep. Then of course fight each other for whoever ends up owning it in the end, yes, but still…

At this point I don’t care who has Stonemist as long as BG doesn’t still have it fortified and waypointed by tomorrow morning.

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

This score break brought to you by the letters T and C!

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: GekoHayate.2451

GekoHayate.2451

TC is trebbing SM at the moment. But to stay in line with the terms of our super secret anti-SOR alliance, it is a friendly treb that tickles instead of doing damage, and it fires hugs and rainbows instead of boulders.

Later we are having a toga-party in the Red keep. SOR can’t come, its super secret alliance members only.

But don’t tell anyone!

Wait, they made a treb size ‘Brony’ weapon like the legendary shortbow? Do you have to wear humiliation pink and use a focus that looks like a star-tipped wand when you fire the treb too?

Humiliation Pink implies its humiliating to rock it like we own it >.^

Attachments:

Havroun of Karp – Disciples of Magikarp [Karp]

in WvW

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Go TC, rooting for you! ;0)

BeeGee
Beast mode

in WvW

Peetee.9406

Yanno, I find it interesting, SoR, that you don’t seem to understand how much damage BG is doing to both of us. We have both been attacking Stonemist, true, and we’ve both broken through on different fronts… maybe not the inner gate on your end (As far as I know) but still…

So then why are you sending zerg forces at Ogrewatch? We’ve been trying to hold our forces back off you. Through a combined two-pronged assault we could probably be able to wipe out the forces in Stonemist Keep. Then of course fight each other for whoever ends up owning it in the end, yes, but still…

At this point I don’t care who has Stonemist as long as BG doesn’t still have it fortified and waypointed by tomorrow morning.

Thats how we roll, playing for 2nd before it was cool!

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: TheDevilWithinU.7092

TheDevilWithinU.7092

We don’t play for second.

| Maguuma | [KEK] | GvG Relic & Historian |
Notorious Nevermore – Guardian

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

But you have been second for almost 12 weeks.

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

To the 10 TC in Blackgate BL’s Garrison.

I am so sorry for pulling you all to your deaths.

-Sincerely, SoR Mesmer.

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

covenn.7165

Tough to be anything other than second when we have 10 people defending everything while NA is at work and BG is ticking away at 600 ppt.

Anyways, nice double team with BG on us in SOR BL. Good tactic to stay out of each others way and hit us at the same time all night, it worked well. Really had our backs to the wall all night.

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Doesn’t mean we play for 2nd.
We want to win, but fall short of it.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

At least we both get to enjoy destroying SBI soon? :P

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

At least we both get to enjoy destroying SBI soon? :P

Thing is they are on an island, safe from zombies.
Unless yall walk under water now..or get on the pirate ships.

Us Rallians will record the massacre. err…zombies.

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Sunspots.9861

You remember how in the first Resident evil the zombies are sort of stupid and slow but on the second one they just kept getting smarter and faster and scarier! This is like Zombie Coast 2.

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

“EVERYONE COME!”

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Bavragor.1043

Bavragor.1043

Great fights in BG bl tonight, so much action inside BG garrison.

Score update:

Attachments:

Bavragor, Sanctum of Rall
Leader of [FEAR] www.feargw2.com
Recruitment status – Open

in WvW

Posted by: Persephone.7436

Persephone.7436

Dear TC, please stop building trebs in EBG. It’s not working.

but they are keeping you busy in appears.

in WvW

Peetee.9406

Us KnTs don’t fall for those diversion tactics. We’re just trying to make you burn supply.

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall