9/11 Blacktide vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

Anyway, you’ve got to love the RUIN “we are bored, we crushed all the competition” talk while they do their best to avoid having any

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

Maybe my lovely Nug/GF’s dislike to Ruin will bring them back home to FS. If so I thank Ruin for transferring to BT

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

in WvW

Posted by: Ianervan.3415

Ianervan.3415

All true, however you really cannot say you chose BT because it was weak. On the
contrary, you chose it because you knew it had a strong russian presence providing excellent off peak coverage.

Of course, but as said, there’s a difference between turning potentially good server into top one, and just switching from one top to another.

I saw it very early, as soon as ANet said nightcapping is staying, that Blacktide is top material. I saw then that servers like SFR have no chance getting on top, no matter how strong prime time they had. You can’t get to the top bragging you have great prime time strength when that’s 4 hours compared to 24hrs.

But here’s a thing. Why did some guilds recognize Blacktide as potentially top server, longterm, while RUIN didn’t? Their own member said “we did great scouting, that’s why we didnt join FS”. But they didn’t do proper scouting. They wanted instant win. So they checked top2 eng servers and that’s it. While others moved to Blacktide realizing that they will have to work on the way up, that it will take a while, but eventually the server can be stronger than Desolation. And it wasn’t obvious it would be stronger than Desolation and Vizunah, it was still a matter of potential that needed to be realized and worked on.

If RUIN jumped to Vabbi with 20 other guilds and worked their way up, I don’t think many would complain at all. It’s the latest metagame anyway.

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Posted by: Syndic.4762

Syndic.4762

Thats a good point a few guild-leaders already raised, we will instruct our members on Blacktide to keep their toons logged in Lions Arch with auto-cast on to prevent logout throughout EU night. Can’t stop them transferring, but can make it a nightmare to transfer.

[CIR]
Blacktide

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

Actually Genev, you can stop them I think if you organize the efforts.

Just make sure enough people stays online during the EU night time so they cant transfer. I think the game only autologs your character if you are afk in a WvW/sPvP situation. I think you can stay logged on in LA for an extended period of time. :P

But anyways, RUIN transfering for more easy wins isnt a suprise to me if it happens.

It auto-logs in WvW, SPvP and any zone that currently has an overflow.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: jaxom.7469

jaxom.7469

Do you think all French WvW guilds equally went on each of French servers? No. Neither did Desolation players.

Funny thing but we did try before the game started, every major french alliance choose a different server, we tried from the beta to separate everybody quite equally, discussed it on french forums so that there is only one major alliance on each server.

You can see that easily when we managed to have 2 tagged servers in T1, and that french guilds are quite never jumping ships.

VS is the more organised one, server wide, so they managed to stay in T1 being really attractive for pugs who were directed and asked to help the server, so french pugs went in majority to VS having good organisation there, VS started to win quite everything, so they came even more etc…. but that’s no major guild moving.

we never thought about making a french superserver, because one, it would have been stupid, 6 hours of queue in primetime and still nobody at night , and two, we just like to fight each other even more than fighting you, so we can fight again on french forums )

in WvW

Posted by: Knasher.5607

Knasher.5607

RUIN on the other hand goes all the way to EU, joins none other than top eng speaking WvW guild (they could choose Deso or FS), and as soon as first competition comes up, jump the boat (supposedly).

To be fair ruin joined desolation when we were in tier 3 and the weekend they joined, the week before was the first match-up (as far as I can remember) since the weeklies began that we hadn’t come third (and even then it was a close fight between second and third). At the moment there are still ruin players on desolation but one of their leaders is clearly on BT, it is possible that they are switching over or it is possible that their leader switched so he could talk to the leaders on BT and see if any of them are interested in switching to balance BT and Deso, I know they have tried to recruit from opposing servers before (though I’m not sure why they would try in a week we are getting our kitten handed to us).

Either way as it stands it is all idle speculation at the moment.

If it turns out to be true, it won’t really affect me (as a Deso player that is). As far as I’m concerned the tier remains a function of the numbers of players and with fewer numbers we will simply drop down to a tier we are better able to compete in. Win lose or draw, I intend to have fun.

(edited by Knasher.5607)

in WvW

Ianervan.3415

Ok, I stand corrected then. So the pugs shifted the balance

Unemployed people should not receive any social benefits if they are already working in an MMO.

in WvW

Knasher.5607

Well I was a pug myself at the time so I don’t want to take all the credit, but I will.

Seriously though, it was down to a small group of players (I know players from iron were involved, and probably players from the closely allied guilds as well, I wasn’t in iron at the time so I’m not 100% sure) rearranging their schedule to stay up late and try and turn the server around.

in WvW

Ianervan.3415

To be fair ruin joined desolation when we were in tier 3 and the weekend they joined

That’s true but you just dropped from t2 and could easily get back there. You were still top2 eng speaking server at the time, a former t1. You were also pretty much a Full server as well, which helps.

But just to be clear here – I don’t think many had issues in RUIN actually joining Desolation in itself. Correct me if I’m wrong but most forum complaints were about nightcapping.

in WvW

Posted by: Brunners.7251

Brunners.7251

Well I was a pug myself at the time so I don’t want to take all the credit, but I will.

Seriously though, it was down to a small group of players (I know players from iron were involved, and probably players from the closely allied guilds as well, I wasn’t in iron at the time so I’m not 100% sure) rearranging their schedule to stay up late and try and turn the server around.

That is indeed how it happened. One night the server pretty much went “kitten this” and decided to do something about our lack of night presence. IRON started staying up till 5/6/7am every night and all of us smaller guilds that could manage it helped our where they could.

RUIN jumped on on the Thursday night of that match against Kodash, IIRC.

Acadamey Gaming EU [AG] twitch.tv/brunners90

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

wow.. been up a few night and was wondering why we have like 75 points only and where BT got all the manpower from all of the sudden would be very sad if its tru specially after sticking for them when they first joined.
I will wait and see.

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

in WvW

Knasher.5607

That’s true but you just dropped from t2 and could easily get back there. You were still top2 eng speaking server at the time, a former t1. You were also pretty much a Full server as well, which helps.

I think we would have gotten back there eventually, but not easily. The week ruin switched was the first week we played BT. BT were already a strong server back then, stronger than any other server we’ve faced apart from Vizunah when they had national holidays to play with, they were also already on the rise. Without ruin we would have lost that week, without a doubt, that would have put us down to tier 4 and I don’t know what would have happened after that.

But just to be clear here – I don’t think many had issues in RUIN actually joining Desolation in itself. Correct me if I’m wrong but most forum complaints were about nightcapping.

No it was more about American players playing on EU servers and that the language specific servers felt they couldn’t recruit in a similar fashion. I don’t want to drag that debate back up again though because it went nowhere, so I’ll leave it there.

(edited by Knasher.5607)

in WvW

Knasher.5607

RUIN jumped on on the Thursday night of that match against Kodash, IIRC.

As far as I remember they switched over the course of a couple of days, but I don’t think they had a big impact on the end of that week so I tend to regard them as only switching on the weekend, when they actually got involved in WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Cunnart.6519

Cunnart.6519

wow.. been up a few night and was wondering why we have like 75 points only and where BT got all the manpower from all of the sudden would be very sad if its tru specially after sticking for them when they first joined.
I will wait and see.

If you are implying that our points at night are coming from ruin you are incorrect.

ThUn-Black Tide EU
An american abroad.

in WvW

Brunners.7251

I will wait and see.

If you are implying that our points are night are coming from ruin you are incorrect.

I have no idea where your points are coming from, it’s insane :P Every time I look BT seem to have a huge increase in points, even during the times where I expect the scores to be more equal.

Are your Russian forces playing longer than usual? Have you got an even stronger EU prime time than I thought?

You guys have really impressed me. The organisation we see from your server has to be respected. GJ guys

in WvW

Posted by: Qacino.3468

Qacino.3468

Something completely different

Thanks BT for the awsome fights at Desolation borderlands now. You guys were outnumbered 2 to 1 and stil managed to defend Bay ( kitten that mortar spam build and sneaky backstabbing catapult ) !
This is what WvW is about nice fights ^-^

in WvW

Posted by: Busko.7408

Busko.7408

so its true then ? is that what you saying Cunnart ? I bet you the score would have looked like that.

Knasher yea it was about night caping so now feel silly for trying to stick for them in local chat and on forums. Well at least we thank them for the “we are not going to leave” Speeches ._.

Im a Kitty Cat rawr
what what what….

(edited by Busko.7408)

in WvW

Ianervan.3415

If you are implying that our points at night are coming from ruin you are incorrect.

RUIN didn’t even transfer yet and BT is already having that many points at night due to RUIN. Just the rumor of RUIN switching over scared our foes

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

RUIN didn’t even transfer yet and BT is already having that many points at night due to RUIN. Just the rumor of RUIN switching over scared our foes

Or, more simply, if Ruin switches Deso has no night presence anymore and BT and VS night forces are free to do whatever they want.

in WvW

Ianervan.3415

At which point I’d like to duel it out with Stormbluff Isle, just to see how the two servers compare.

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

If only Anet could make the “points” be distributed taking into account more skill and even fights (so PvDoors = barely no points) then we wouldn’t have all the bandwagons going around and skilled groups would be more distributed around servers.

But no… they had to make that population = victory. So well, i guess Blacktide is as full as it gets. Props for the fighting force staying in Desolation and ofcourse Vizuna.

Anyway, you’ve got to love the RUIN “we are bored, we crushed all the competition” talk while they do their best to avoid having any

But avoiding fight is the meta-game afaik? That’s how top tier servers manage to score that much against others. Because they’ve off prime-time fighters who score more points then their prime-time fighters.

(edited by Moderator)

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

RUIN going to BT is our ultimate last-effort strategy. You will be so bored that in no time you will all look for new servers to play on.

Is it working yet? :P

in WvW

Posted by: Differenttan.7049

Differenttan.7049

Rumour has it that IRON is on the verge of imploding, due to Cyanide being caught with their hand in the cookie jar……Wrex is trying to hold it together but not quite succeeding.

Due to this, RUIN are of the mindset that they will be left as the only major guild on Desolation in WvWvW, trying to cover all four maps, which they did before in NA, and couldnt maintain, so they are moving to BT (some already have moved, some are in the process of moving).

Seems to me the challenge that RUIN claimed to be looking for would be found by staying on Desolation, RUIN appear to have other ideas though…..

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Rumour has it that IRON is on the verge of imploding, due to Cyanide being caught with their hand in the cookie jar……Wrex is trying to hold it together but not quite succeeding.

You shouldn’t believe every rumour you hear.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaghen.8314

Jaghen.8314

Define “major guild”… seems hard to reconcile with ruin.

Since according to them they have never more than 50 players simultaneously and as everybody else could see they don’t have the organisation (or skill ?) required to play a role when there is something else than doors opposite to them…

in WvW

Posted by: Differenttan.7049

Differenttan.7049

It does not matter if I believe the rumour or not, RUIN apparently do though, at least, that is their reason for switching server.

in WvW

Posted by: Naikee.5936

Naikee.5936

Blacktide has outmanned buff at Desolation & Eternal for now _

Represented by [Xaoc]

in WvW

Ianervan.3415

It does not matter if I believe the rumour or not, RUIN apparently do though, at least, that is their reason for switching server.

That’s not their reason for switching, the reason for switching is that once Xaoc wakes up, they have to fight against the tide. Their entire logic behind moving to EU is that they can dominate easily and for long once euros go to sleep. That was going well until they ran into BT server that is a direct counter for them, because morningcap>nightcap.

in WvW

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Just to be clear here is few things:

- Ruin has moved to Blacktide. Any whining about NA players nightcapping in EU ladder please correct them to BT from now on haha.
- Remaining Ruin players in Desolation are recruits originally from deso or in few very very rare cases NA players just wanting to stay here. You can count the amount of them by using your fingers. My guess is soon they switch guilds from ruin to some other originally deso guild so soon you won’t see ruin tags anymore on deso.
- Heard rumors that Ruin is going to switch to Planetside2 when it is released. (20th november)

Considering all this I think Deso is doing pretty well this week. Few guilds are taking break, we have no night time presence coz Ruin left and since general morale is down fairweather players have gone back to their caves. We are now the server we used to be in tier 3 except the fact that we have improved ourselves. The borderlands in which we have decent amount of players we have no difficulties to score points no matter who we face.

PS.
One thing:
- Iron is as strong as ever. I’m an ally and not a member of Iron so I’ll speak of what is in my knowledge. Rumors of them disbanding or whatever is complete nonsense. Their ex guild leader left taking with him the website, teamspeak server, stole money in paypal account and the gold in guildbank. Teamspeak servers etc everything is back and in action again. Now Iron is gathering up resources again and still has the full support of all its allies. Theres no pieces to pick up since no permanent harm is done. This has made Iron even stronger guild.

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

(edited by satkis.7021)

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

Their reason for switching servers is the same as before when they transfered to desolation. They want a easy win without any effort. They went to desolation with the knowledge no eu server has any significant overseas nightpresence, so they could nightcap everything during the last three weeks. Now Blacktide organized a nightteam/morningteam and so they actually have to fight against other humans, what they obviously dont want. I said it three weeks ago and i say it now. Ruin is the most pathetic guild i have ever met in a mmorpg.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

(edited by Scryar.2954)

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

Due to this, RUIN are of the mindset that they will be left as the only major guild on Desolation in WvWvW, trying to cover all four maps, which they did before in NA, and couldnt maintain, so they are moving to BT (some already have moved, some are in the process of moving).

Seems to me the challenge that RUIN claimed to be looking for would be found by staying on Desolation, RUIN appear to have other ideas though…..

There is no imploding in IRON. There is a work in progress going on for improving guild effectiveness, and because of the general server disarray we are taking it easy a little bit but IRON is still active, up and moving.

If RUIN is pointing IRON for their decisions it’s just making an excuse, nothing more.

Long story short, IRON isn’t going anywhere, we stick by our comrades in good day and bad. IRON always stand by his convictions

Aspenox // Desolation

(edited by Todza.9856)

in WvW

Posted by: ginzo.8792

ginzo.8792

well then i respect iron but RUIN are a joke in my eyes no matter which server they are on.. slinking off the battlefield the moment it becomes a challenge and jumping to a winning server …. its so low
Now they will claim they make balcktide into the eu number one all by them selves belittleing the work of guilds like xaoc and CIR….

in WvW

Brunners.7251

The thing is, RUIN came to Desolation with a bad reputation but no one from the EU really knew what they were about.

Yes people had their doubts but RUIN could always claim that they were here for the 24/7 challenge in tier 1 and no one could categorically prove them wrong.

They don’t HAVE that luxury this time. Now everyone knows they’re server hopping for easy wins so they can’t really show their face around here anymore because I highly doubt they have ANY respect left by anyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

I didnt like/want RUIN coming to us in the first place, was never fond of it. It just bloated our numbers and made us ‘appear’ like a real pvp servers. the sunny day pvpers came back and the Qs got big, already ruin have bailed and others will follow I say good, i want to go back to t2/t3 have moderate-no Qs and have people fight with me that want to be there for the tactics and fun, not the kitten or gloating. Deso is a pve server with prob the worst sunny day pvpers there is in EU, we dont deserve to be in t1 imo, and this is from someone on deso since day1

in WvW

Posted by: vipeout.2485

vipeout.2485

Its not really against the rules for RUIN to transfer to BT, its actually the ultimatum strategy really. They either win.. by joining the winning side. Or they make BT’s “original guilds” (if there is any, except Xaoc?) to boycott WvWvW making BT lose matches and drop in tiers, and then they’re free to transfer somewhere else since they did what they wanted, which is to “beat” BT

Oh come on, there were many. We didn’t get up only by morning capping. Yes it helped us tons, but there were many Polish guilds as well. you might not know but Blacktide was chosen as one of the major Polish realms (Underworld being the second).

Most of them has quit because they didn’t like many things – PvE in WWW areas, loosing everything during the night and so on. I’m quite sure we’re one of the last actively playing WWW on our server. However, only on Eternal, thats why most of you didn’t hear of us because vast majority of reports on these forums are about borderlands and the guilds playing there.

A little bit more on topic: I don’t like it. We have to find a solution. And not playing WWW ain’t a good one, as we all like it. That’s why we play it. We can consider it for a week (because the Lost Shore event kicks in this reset) but not for longer.

Piken Square | Xiana [XT]

in WvW

Posted by: saVdoom.2067

saVdoom.2067

Its not really against the rules for RUIN to transfer to BT, its actually the ultimatum strategy really. They either win.. by joining the winning side. Or they make BT’s “original guilds” (if there is any, except Xaoc?) to boycott WvWvW making BT lose matches and drop in tiers, and then they’re free to transfer somewhere else since they did what they wanted, which is to “beat” BT

Oh come on, there were many. We didn’t get up only by morning capping. Yes it helped us tons, but there were many Polish guilds as well. you might not know but Blacktide was chosen as one of the major Polish realms (Underworld being the second).

Most of them has quit because they didn’t like many things – PvE in WWW areas, loosing everything during the night and so on. I’m quite sure we’re one of the last actively playing WWW on our server. However, only on Eternal, thats why most of you didn’t hear of us because vast majority of reports on these forums are about borderlands and the guilds playing there.

I apologize, its just that i mainly saw Xaoc here on forums back when BT didn’t had influx of a lot of guilds. But i’m sure there were other guilds Was just generalizing.

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Hoping to see more of this War Legend from Vizunah some good action with them in EB last night.

in WvW

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

BT doesn’t need the help to stay in T1 forever we need the challenge of getting knocked down in order to learn and better ourselves there is always room for improvement.

Being propped up indefinably we learn nothing were a competitive server and we wish to learn from our mistakes and adapt to our competition, without challenges there is no fun to be had if all we can do is face roll everything, you can see from the majority of our threads we thrive on fierce fights even ones we lose horribly.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Anyone who believes RUIN trying to get onto Blacktide is the cause for morning score has clearly never seen Xaoc in action before.
I was part of the morning swarm today, logged in at around 4 am CET and i think they’d started shortly before.

Not only were we a giant group sweeping aside everything in our path, many people were kind enough to stay in the borderlands and defend supply camps/keep an eye on keeps and towers while the swarm went to other borderlands and EB.
Xaoc has always done morning capping, and on matches they deem important, they start even earlier.

About the guilds being on Blacktide from start: I still see many guilds playing, beside Xaoc, that were already on the server when we joined.
/salute to them

Also, i agree with Axle

Edit: Btw, I do know that if RUIN would man up and stick to Desolation, we might not have had that score, i’m simply explaining that they’re not even remotely related to the fact we have points in early morning.

(edited by Genev.2450)

in WvW

Ianervan.3415

BT doesn’t need the help to stay in T1 forever we need the challenge

Ah but you missed the key part! Blacktide can’t stay on top for long on its own, it might drop in a week or two. But – with the help of glorious RUIN, it can stay on top forever.

So from now on, credit for staying on top goes to RUIN

in WvW

Posted by: Shin.2705

Shin.2705

I joined Ruin as my WvW guild ( had a main guild for PvE) According to what their American members told me this morning they think blacktide is more suited to them as it has other “professional” pvp guilds who they can work with the help make blacktide number 1 forever.

Also there were issues thinking Desolation were letting them down and want to play on a server they dont believe they are carrying.

Yup, i left the guild after i heard this and will look for another wvw guild.

Translation : BT owned us… So as a weak guild we prefer to be on a same side of the strong one…

I’m from Vizu (i’ve always been) and i really feel sad for all the others players of Deso…
Ruins came and just brought nightcapping, bad reputation, shame and hatred…

They just helped the serv to up to T1 with PvD… Opened theit mouth too much…

And now what did they left?

I really feel sorry for BT too… I wouldn’t consider Ruins jumping on my serv as a gift after all the mess they’ve done…

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

…Desolation were letting them down and want to play on a server they dont believe they are carrying.

Yup, i left the guild after i heard this and will look for another wvw guild.

So now it’s Desolation that is letting THEM down…come on!! :S and no single guild is carrying the server, if not for the smaller scale guilds undertaking 5 man party operations or supporting the main zerg we would all be trapped in our waypoints. There is an alliance going on. IRON for example is under strict orders; “If ordered, obey the alliance commanders without question” and other alliance guilds are doing the same thing. No one can take sole credit for any success nor any failure can be burdened on one guild.

Btw. IRON is recruiting if interested

Aspenox // Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

RUIN wants it all easy,if they were indeed a good guild they would’ve helped Deso guilds get better but no…they want it all easy and i feel sorry for BT,i hope they won’t bring other servers hatred toward your whole server like they did for Deso…as for IRON falling apart rumor – that is completely wrong,Cyanide did make crap in the guild and he did act childish but IRON is still up and running strong…and we will continue to be with Wrex leading us

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: vipeout.2485

vipeout.2485

I apologize, its just that i mainly saw Xaoc here on forums back when BT didn’t had influx of a lot of guilds. But i’m sure there were other guilds Was just generalizing.

No offense taken, I just wanted to clear it up a bit. And yes we were slacky a bit on forums (and still are) but that’s because we prefer to act and have fun rather than talk and brag about it

Piken Square | Xiana [XT]

in WvW

Posted by: Magnetron.5823

Magnetron.5823

Bahh i want my old Desolation back with fun fights and people in WvW. On EU times we are always outnumbered and nobody is on.. Sometimes there is a nice scrimage, but overall the action starts around 0:00.

Well hope we fall down alot of places end of the week, and have fun battles again, not zerg vs zerg v choo choo train

Born in the Desolation. Die for Desolation.

in WvW

Posted by: Kataq.3048

Kataq.3048

If I wasn’t already in a fantastic guild, I’d want to jump over to Deso and join IRON.

Infact I almost envy you IRON guys. You and your alliance are not only rid of Ruin, but you get to reboot your WvW situation and take the fight right back to Ruin. Project Deso anyone?

/salute IRON & co.

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Gonna add to this thread despite my better judgement – some of the comments regarding IRON are pretty funny

As far as the guild imploding goes, no not a chance. We lost one greedy player – the rest of the guild are perfectly fine and are still going to be kicking kitten and taking names in WvW.

As far as RUIN goes – I too heard that they were ‘worried’ about IRON imploding and left cause of that. Total bullkitten, why would what’s happening in one guild matter to them, and also they never contacted IRON to even ask what was actually happening. Bull.Kitten.

I feel for Blacktide, now having to deal with RUIN. They did have an impact on Desolation, but I would not say it was a positive impact. Apart from a few (3 I can think of) RUIN players, all are PvDoor orientated and lack any real skill or coordination, evidenced by their need to jump ship only a few days into this matchup rather than actually manning up and trying.

So as far as that leaves Desolation, we’ll fall back down to a more manageable tier and enjoy that!

Also IRON are recruiting – ironguild.eu Come have some fun!

Loving the fights Blacktide, got actual respect for all of you. Please do not let RUIN.. ruin your server!

Also Deso players join http://www.we-will-desolate.net/ – Community page
(Edited for shamless community plug xD )

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

(edited by Wrex.6798)

in WvW

Posted by: Vayra.3290

Vayra.3290

We have no intention of that, Wrex I hope to see Desolation rise up again, preferably with an even stronger crew.

The Unnamed[ThUn] – Desolation
Vayra – Elementalist
Forkrul Assail – Mesmer

in WvW

Posted by: Courageous Mithos.8745

Courageous Mithos.8745

Still way to many posts flaming Guilds and what they do in my opinion.

If I look at the tactics that most players from Vizu en Deso keep to, it does not surprise me that Blacktide leading with such a great score. The constant backstabbing and rushing surely is annoying for us, but it is not getting any points or advantage. I’m not saying Blacktides tactics are always good, but overall a lot better than of the other two servers. Seriously, it seems that they just point to a spot blindfolded and decide to go there.

Also, if Vizu and Deso would actually stop camping jumping puzzles for a sec, they might score a few points here and there (especially Deso, who often seem to have up to 30 people in EB Puzzle).

I was excited to go to Tier 1, but honestly, I had a lot more fun the past 2 weeks in Tier 2. This is a joke.