AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Great fights all round tonight on AG. Thought FSP had us on Bay with those trebs. We were scratching our heads on how to get you off the south wall. In the end we went behind you and took out 3 trebs with one arrow cart. Saying that though you wiped us a few of times on island between lake and briar towers…gg

Shoutouts to a GH guild (will find out exactly which one) who fought us in Titanspaw on AG this evening… a really close fight and your crowd control was quality, probably the highlight for me tonight.

Nice try [TZO] from FSP for portal bombing us in north west camp on FSP but timewarps saved us there!

/salute

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: TheGreatA.4192

TheGreatA.4192

Cool story, but next time you should check walls litle better
This is what i found at hills west wall (2cata’s and an AC)

This is what happens when people go to sleep.

Metsän Suojelija (guard)/Puun Halaaja (engi)/Pieni Musta Rotta (warrior)/Viher Rauha (necro)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: MarkusParkus.8467

MarkusParkus.8467

Apologies to the AG [KISS] and FSP duelling guys behind GH borderlands south camp barn earlier.. your badges were far too inviting…Sincerely guild [NOX].
Nice fight btw

Furious Scumbag, Raging Scumbag & Geologist Greywind
[NOX] & [Coma] – Gunnar’s Hold.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Genotix.6804

Genotix.6804

Seems the entire AG server is lost in the GH border judging by your numbers. The culling made tactics obsolete for the most part. Portal bombed what we thought were 15 guys turned out to be at the very least 30 but more likely 50. Needless to say we wiped…….

You must not know that [KISS], [LoE] and a couple other guilds have and issue against Gunnar’s Hold seeing we used to be on that server. We were all very excited to see we’d be facing GH again.

Actually we don’t have an issue with LoE either. We were very excited about facing you also and it shows on the field.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Kuper.2641

Kuper.2641

Good Fights all around tonight. We headed into AG borderland to begin, good battle with FsP for Redbriar, once that was taken all was left was supply camps, so we moved to GH Borderlands.

When we got there we had already taken Bay and Hills, we decided to move up towards the North of the map.

Spent most of the night running around Woodhaven and Dawns, 2 last second saves of Bay, Lord downed and bar at 60% captured to FsP, we got there in time and saved.

Then we ended up holding up at Dawns for the rest of the night from treb fire on GH Garrison. Once the wall was down, we were ready and waiting for GH to come in. 2 portal bombs were enough to wipe us and we lost the tower after an excellent back and forth between Garrison and Dawns.

A defence of Hills from a GH force that got through to the lords room, with the majority being from NP doing the killing, was enough for a fun night overall.

GG and we’ll see you in the week!

I was the Radioactive Necro

Attachments:

[VII] Seventh Legion
Ex-Guild/Raid Leader/Commander
www.seventhlegion.net

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Acotje.5689

Acotje.5689

Feel free to come shop for siege at our black market shop in Foghaven!
People w/o a Quaggan backpack will be shot.

Attachments:

Hello darkness, my old friend.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Apologies to the AG [KISS] and FSP duelling guys behind GH borderlands south camp barn earlier.. your badges were far too inviting…Sincerely guild [NOX].
Nice fight btw

Haha its alright we were nearly finished anyway. Was a good fight do I wondered how it might have ended if our numbers were equal

VoTF

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: nukeyoo.9516

nukeyoo.9516

all sorts of bullies in EB making kids rage

1v1 my bunker spec mesmer with mass invisibility bro?

but only in WvW… spvp isn’t fair

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

Saturday we had our guild event which led us into numerous fights on GH around bay.
Man, the zerg vs. zerg was close everytime… we wiped… but so did the others..
(sorry to say I can’t remember which server was our opponent at that moment…)(

Got online yesterday around 2100 hours in FSB with Bay in hands of AG.
Finally got rid of you guys there and tried to clear out all keeps and supply camps below the water.

We did good untill night teams showed up from AG and showed us some nice tactics.
Due to the numbers (yes, different groups from AG hit us @ bay and @ briar at the same time) so we had to give up one for the sake of saving the other…

I have to say that the running comm. on FSB didn’t have the insight to see some tactical changes coming our way ignoring certain /M reports.

Had a blast defending Bay against you guys repelling attacks around refuge.
Once you got those outerwalls down it was piece of cake to get into inner though.
We didn’t have the man power with withstand those waves of attacking AG ppl.

Did give me nice info and pics for the upcoming release this friday on Fs.com

Keep those fights coming guys, loving it!

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Cromwell.3971

Cromwell.3971

Can all commanders on FSP server take time to have a run out with commander QLA
You will learn a lot.

respect

Gelam (Ranger)FSP
Nilamus (warrior)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Zephyer.5716

Zephyer.5716

‘All’ is a bit … harsh
I know quite a lot who stand their man and know their tactics… I’m not putting out names, on fs.com there’s a nice list of those heroic man (and women).

When I said that the comm. didn’t see it coming yesterday, doesn’t mean that all (except QLA) aren’t good

GoT the will to win? GoT the will to conquer?
Then you have GoT to apply to GuildofTweakers, ‘the’ Dutch/Belgium guild in GW2.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Winfernal.9208

Winfernal.9208

Seems the entire AG server is lost in the GH border judging by your numbers. The culling made tactics obsolete for the most part. Portal bombed what we thought were 15 guys turned out to be at the very least 30 but more likely 50. Needless to say we wiped…….

Well, if it makes you feel any better…they had same numbers on our border attacking Bay while Xaoc was attackin Hills

You should know that large group of xaoc transfered to Piken, then another group of xoac got angry and went seafarer to counter them since they are in same tier. Basicly mighty xaoc is mostly split in those 2 servers and only small amount remains on gunnar. I’m actually surprised how we are holding in this tier.

I made a joke the day we won the matchup. Someone asked something in the lines of “Where’s Xaoc zerg?”. I answered: “They’re changing server”.

And they actually did.

I find it hillarious.

Bandwagoning to the high-tiered servers, are we? haha!
There’s no honor in that

“Kharomir” – Human Guardian
[DW] Dynasty Warriors, [TNA] The Northern Assembly
http://www.farshiverpeaks.com

(edited by Winfernal.9208)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Genotix.6804

Well, if it makes you feel any better…they had same numbers on our border attacking Bay while Xaoc was attackin Hills

You should know that large group of xaoc transfered to Piken, then another group of xoac got angry and went seafarer to counter them since they are in same tier. Basicly mighty xaoc is mostly split in those 2 servers and only small amount remains on gunnar. I’m actually surprised how we are holding in this tier.

I made a joke the day we won the matchup. Someone asked something in the lines of “Where’s Xaoc zerg?”. I answered: “They’re changing server”.

And they actually did.

I find it hillarious.

There’s no honor in that

You should know also that xaoc split up last Wendsday before you made your epic comeback and not on friday after we lost. Also some of them have decided to stay with us.
However this is not the topic about last weeks match.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Winfernal.9208

Winfernal.9208

And they actually did.

I find it hillarious.

There’s no honor in that

You should know also that xaoc split up last Wendsday before you made your epic comeback and not on friday after we lost. Also some of them have decided to stay with us.
However this is not the topic about last weeks match.

Respect to the remaining Xaoc on GH!

And this isn’t about last weeks match, so i’ll stop it.

See you on the fields of battle!

“Kharomir” – Human Guardian
[DW] Dynasty Warriors, [TNA] The Northern Assembly
http://www.farshiverpeaks.com

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Sophs.1705

Sophs.1705

To the Fsp thief that I fought at the GH supply camp for ages! I salute you for being such a pest! Love from the laughing engineer x

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Cromwell.3971

Cromwell.3971

‘All’ is a bit … harsh
I know quite a lot who stand their man and know their tactics… I’m not putting out names, on fs.com there’s a nice list of those heroic man (and women).

When I said that the comm. didn’t see it coming yesterday, doesn’t mean that all (except QLA) aren’t good

Sorry Zeph i am not knocking our Commanders at all (i wouldnt do it) i think we can
be a bit predictable and the person who shall not be named brings something new to the party which could help the others.
eg, pulled out of a siege we had know chance of winning. We do tend to bash away at lost causes for hours (feels like) when the man power could do better else where.

Gelam (Ranger)FSP
Nilamus (warrior)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

Good fights in EB, Overlook!

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Acotje.5689

Dear [FURY]
Thanks for the badges
Kind Regards
[DW] and [BloS]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

You guys massively out number us, as proven tonight, where ever we go we you guys are there with massive numbers.

I actually thought you were serious until i read this. Maybe you got me wrong, I was talking about the numbers your server can bring in a map, not the numbers YOUR GUILD can bring.
My guild can bring like 3 people in wvw atm so whatever gvg you guys are dreaming about it`s probably not going to happen.
As for the rest of the stuff you guys posted is the same old defensive bs showing your inability or unwillingness to use anything else than what you are currently using.
Linking videos does not impress me at all, and i can say the same about the attitude of your guildmembers.
/care

Tell you what, I’ll change the tactics of FURY when you wipe us, only seems fair does it not?

It’s time to man up.

Attachments:

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Elviiira.2987

Elviiira.2987

Dear FSP server,
thanks for the fights, glad you brought everyone to fight us.

25 [FURY] vs 40++ FSP server)

btw: we thx for badges to

Ranger 80 / Thief 80 / Guardian 80 / Engineer 80
[FURY] Furious Cookies – Gunnar’s Hold (ex- Aurora Glade)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Dear [FURY]
Thanks for the badges
Kind Regards
[DW] and [BloS]

Dear [DW] and [Blos]
We have wiped your entire server +- 8 times tonight, you’ve wiped us twice
Thanks for the fights though! really enjoyable.
You’ve given me 68 badges so far!

Kind regards [FURY]

PS. Nice try though
PPS. We’re still waiting for you to successfully take bay!

Qronuz – Ranger

(edited by ChroNoS.6978)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Kaleygh.1524

Kaleygh.1524

We are having some awesome fights in the FS BL, tho sadly i had like 2fps at certain times. I really hope Anet will fix their engine soon

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: WhiskeyJack.5839

WhiskeyJack.5839

Brilliant ongoing fight in FSP Bay! This is what WvW is about. We want to keep fighting you all night but your points per tick says otherwise

/salute

Gunnars Hold
Furious Cookies[FURY]

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

Good fights at Bay!
btw. sorry about your trebs guys

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Grekk.9450

Grekk.9450

Dear FSP, Been in your bay for a few hours now holding it with just FURY against your entire server. The weathers lovely, been down to the water a few times bur its not good for swimming as its full of your blood.

Had an outing to to see some nice trebuchets but they got broken along with your zergs, sorry about that. Back in bay now building sandcastles.

Still its been a lovely visit, im sure you’ll come in and see us again soon. Bring more and we can party!

Lots of love

Fury

Grekk.9450
Fury on AG

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Dear fury, you will most likely never loose your elitist attitude, but i will give it a try anyway.

No need to belittle us by showing off you can hold bay for a few hours with an organised guild against pugs. You are not the only enemy on our border, we have to fight against GH aswell, so in fact you are only facing half our people.

We ourselves have been able to hold bay for a very long time against GH last week even with pugs and being outnumbered, it does not require godlike skills, only determination to only defend it and not do any offensive attacks.

And in case you haven’t noticed, we haven’t had that much people online today, good job boasting about your victories on our off day.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

(edited by Ironvos.9014)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: ChroNoS.6978

ChroNoS.6978

Dear fury, you will most likely never loose your elitist attitude, but i will give it a try anyway.

No need to belittle us by showing off you can hold bay for a few hours with an organised guild against pugs. You are not the only enemy on our border, we have to fight against GH aswell, so in fact you are only facing half our people.

We ourselves have been able to hold bay for a very long time against GH last week even with pugs and being outnumbered, it does not require godlike skills, only determination to only defend it and not do any offensive attacks.

HaiHai!

You did extremely well there, we’ll admit that. But you were not only pugs, there are two guilds quite organized in the zerg of 60 plus.

We’re only acting like this because of this post:

Dear [FURY]
Thanks for the badges
Kind Regards
[DW] and [BloS]

We truly are enjoying the fights And we mean no offense to you, we’re just enjoying a bit of banter. Do enjoy the rest of the evening ^^

Kind Regards.

Qronuz – Ranger

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Teutooni.9572

Teutooni.9572

Had a really peculiar evening. Started off as a single CHvc party of 5 going camp flipping with lowbie alts. More joined, and soon we got nearly 15 lowbies, some with little more than starting gear on. After a while of dicking about, dodging anything resembling a real fight, we heard of a mesmer lift in EB JP, so we went there. Strangely there was a spontaneous dueling ring going on there. FS and GH people were scattered around the entrance area, two people would go to the middle and bow to sign the start of the duel. Stayed and spectated for a while. Then I went to marvel at our very recently captured Stonemist and noticed something really funny going on at north gate. What looked like a small Shiverpeaks zerg was spamming all kinds of siege everywhere, just planting them not finishing. Some were even alpha siege golems, right in the range of the walls. I think at least 20 pieces total. A part of me shuddered at such waste of equipment. What was up with that?

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Had a lot of fun tonight fighting KISS and LoE in GH BL. Thanks for the battles, and the badges, hopefully we get to fight again before the end of this match-up.

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

Pretty sure you had 2-3 guilds in bay fighting us with your PUGs and in the chat in the screenshot Gab Superstar linked it says your hills assault force failed and they were returning to bay so I dont think it was just half your people……Just saying

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: MartyPartys.9187

MartyPartys.9187

I would like to thank Far shiverpeaks for showing me a new way for great moneymaking!

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Hyde.6189

Hyde.6189

Pretty sure you had 2-3 guilds in bay fighting us with your PUGs and in the chat in the screenshot Gab Superstar linked it says your hills assault force failed and they were returning to bay so I dont think it was just half your people……Just saying

It’s funny how DW and BloS thank us for the badges when they beat us a couple of times, then when they along with other guilds and a lot of PUGs too get turned back at Bay it’s all “oh you were only against PUGs”

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

Dear FSP, Been in your bay for a few hours now holding it with just FURY against your entire server. The weathers lovely, been down to the water a few times bur its not good for swimming as its full of your blood.

Had an outing to to see some nice trebuchets but they got broken along with your zergs, sorry about that. Back in bay now building sandcastles.

Still its been a lovely visit, im sure you’ll come in and see us again soon. Bring more and we can party!

Lots of love

Fury

uhm, what about the rest of your guys, the loads of guys from UNITY, NP and IF ?
It was a good fight, lets keep it that way without trying to mock eachother. Your guild half wiped several times in the supply camps and outside bay aswell, maybe you didnt had as many people as we did, and its understandable, but dont forget that most of the time you`re facing half-organized randoms trying to defend their border.
We had a lot of fun facing AG today, not sure what GH is doing behind our backs tho)

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

(edited by Kaleygh.1524)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Churick.9354

Churick.9354

Awesome fights for me on FSP pretty much all day. I guess culminating in the epic Bay assaults/defences. Takes two(three?) to tango so props to all sides for making spectacular carnage

Feegz – Aurora Glade – Asura Engineer

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Don’t know where are usual crews were on FSP today, were badly outnumbered in our keep when I was logged in – I think we had about 8 against 20+ at the time.

Good fun though, I enjoyed taking a few down and dieing, waiting for timer and repeating:-)

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: samski.5194

samski.5194

Awesome action on FSP tonight, poor offense on retaking your bay and trying to take ours but good defense of your garrison.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Kaleygh.1524

Yeah Sam, the garrison defense was (is still going on i think) crazy fun
Having to run from one gate to the other all the time, even running into some GH who somehow managed to get sandwiched between AG and FSP forces made tonight a lot of fun. Sadly I have to retire my confusion mesmer for tonight, got to wake up early tomorrow. Have fun and ty for the fights

Kaleygh – MNMN
3 wvw kills

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Man, I havent been able to play much in the last couple of days, either been too tired or as tonight either there is something wrong with my keyboard or something is making my character get stuck and I cannot move at all! It’s getting pretty annoying that I’ve logged off early again.

Since noone else seemed to be lagging like that I really hope t’s my keyboard, though I didnt have any issues typing this message :/

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: fab.3298

fab.3298

Yeah Kaleygh, that was my fault. I was eager to get back at KISS for wiping us a little earlier so went up expecting to fight them. But when we got there KISS had jumped to the cliffs and we were left sandwiched in the middle, unable to follow due to your AOE and being put in combat mode. It was a bit of a shambles, still fun though

Fab The Guardian
[Re] Rerolled

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Genotix.6804

Thanks to Kiss and co for the awesome fights at GH Bay and Garisson. I hope your beta is going well. Cannot wait for the release.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: lindstroem.3601

lindstroem.3601

At least Fury improved their playing style. They now hiding behind walls after they got wiped so often from our PUG group on the open field on AG and GH borderland at Monday.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Had some great fun, on both FSP and GH borderlands tonight, FSP garrison fight was epic, we just quit after a hour or so. GH well… some good field battle’s and good defense from you guys. was fun with our golems whilst it lasted. I cant say I didnt recognize any organized guild groups for GH though.

Thanks anyway, it was great.

Had a lot of fun, thanks.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

I cant say I didnt recognize any organized guild groups for GH though.

Who said organisation has to be guilds?

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Genotix.6804

I cant say I didnt recognize any organized guild groups for GH though.

Who said organisation has to be guilds?

What Freyn said:) We were just militia:)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: gagi.4012

gagi.4012

Had some great fun, on both FSP and GH borderlands tonight, FSP garrison fight was epic, we just quit after a hour or so. GH well… some good field battle’s and good defense from you guys. was fun with our golems whilst it lasted. I cant say I didnt recognize any organized guild groups for GH though.

Thanks anyway, it was great.

Had a lot of fun, thanks.

U recognized one guild group and thats Gunnar’s Hold, we didnt balled up, used portal, veil, time warp, meele train we just killed u all and ur 8? golems with a cannon and some arrow carts and some swords and hammers.

Thanks for loot bags KISS from cannon user, was fun
Gunnar’s Hold

Gwyn Blaidd – Last Flight of The Crow (CROW)
H A R D (CORE) Gunnar’s hold http://lastflightofthecrow.webs.com/

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: ZStefanovic.2475

ZStefanovic.2475

At least Fury improved their playing style. They now hiding behind walls after they got wiped so often from our PUG group on the open field on AG and GH borderland at Monday.

There once was a keep on the shiverpeak borderlands, which was taken by Aurora Glade. It got taken so easy with one quick raid.

The shiverers couldn’t stand that sight and wanted it back, sadly for them they got wiped instead. They breached through the gates, and took down some walls, but everytime they reached the lords room they got kicked in the balls.

They cursed and they yelled, after they kept getting repelled. So they went to the forums and started to flame, acuse the gladers of all kinds of stuf but thats okay.

Hush little childeren there’s no need to cry, next week we’ll move on and you can retry.

Former [FURY] – Farming Orr since 1802
my stream: http://twitch.tv/Para_Streaming
All names start with Para

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Matt.7413

Matt.7413

Right, people on FS, let me start by saying absolutely loved fighting you guys tonight, the whole attack on bay etc, was amazing, really fun, I mean it’s what we all play for. Just a tip though, remember to check what wall you’re hitting with your trebs, unfortunately who ever was on 2 of your trebs, they were attacking an indestructible wall giving us time to regroup and call in for some reinforcements.

You guys are really putting up a good fight this week, and after reset I didn’t really think their would be much resistance but heck have you shown me otherwise. [Don’t take this is a wrong way] but with a bit more organisation, you guys could really go a long way.

Now i come to this:

People from all servers need to stop exaggerate the numbers of ppl involved in any fight, but its clear to all the ppl that [FURY] is the only guild with specific recruitment and team build/tactics in this matchup. That doesent mean they r strong individualy, right the oposite. They rely on the rendering issue, which is a preety big factor in fights like theese -> their stackup tactic which cannot be easyly counterd since all the aoe nerfs this game has been through, and the ppl just dont render when the fight starts. try organizing a tactic that requires some brain than act strong.

best regards, Alpha Bunny

You continually seem to abuse the tactics we use, but at the end of the day its war, we will do what we think is best to win our fights. BUT that is not using rendering to our advantage! Tonight we had 25 people in wvw, organised group, which veiled in to combat and DID NOT use rendering to our advantage. I lead the events my self, and i do never purposely do it (Choose to believe that or not). Now as for this whole “turtle” and AOE being nerf’d etc. We stack up to stack might and we stack up to put down water fields and blast. But you’re making it out that every time we see you guys we go in to this turtle formation and refuse to move from it… That is not the case, we move in to your group, and i call to move a way when players are going down and i believe we need a regroup, other than that we’re moving constantly. We use the Turtle for a defense of the lords room, but being massively outnumbered we didn’t have much choice. And the “try organising a tactic which requires a brain” is sorta of a insult to our commanders, which i don’t appreciate. Now FURY may not be the strongest individually, but we don’t have to be, because if one FURY member goes in to a fight, I can tell you now he will have the guild behind him to follow.

FURY are not elite and we do not specifically recruit or force our members to play builds. Yes we are a WVW based guild, but heck a lot of girls are on our server. We like to win, we all do, but that does not make us elite. Now i know a lot of FURY members have posted “banter” on this forum post, but believe me none of it is meant in an offensive way, we’re just messing with you guys. As said, we’re loving this match up and it has been one of my favorites for a week’s now.

Thanks again for the awsome fights guys, was indeed very fun.

Cheers
Aeyana x

[HeX] Officer | Aeyana | Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory

(edited by Matt.7413)

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Genotix.6804

Ah a poet.:)
So romantic to read such words.

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Posted by: Tap Skis.8240

Tap Skis.8240

+ i havent meet 1 AG that wants to fight my STAFF ele 1v1 yet. always 3-5 ppl need to fight me which shows how strong your individuals r

AG-vs-GH-vsFsP

in WvW

Acotje.5689

How many AG does it take to cap a paper Bay with 3 defenders?