AG vs WR vs GH

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Hi im Dayel from [MdA] I wanna congratulate with both server AG and GH for some goods fights.You are more organized than WR but we are trying to cover the gap in the nexy weeks.

But at same time i have to say i am very very sad seeing a lot of ppl from AG use the ALT+F4 to avoid the death. Is somehow pathethic.

Never seen this Vs server below in Tiers… maybe is a PRO trick. I dunno.
Just seen a [MUD] guys alt+f4 for avid death.
GG nice guild attitude. Hope to dont see a lot of this kitten next days.

Sincerely
DaYeL

We have had some great fights against AG, but I too have never seen so many from one server use Alt+F4 to avoid death as much as AG has!

But last night was some great fun trying to take Bravos from UNTY and FURY. We didnt have enough people to compete with your portal bombs, and although we do a lot of portal bombing ourselves, seems you’ve got a good hang on your double-portal bombing, we’ve never had the need to do that so were quite impressed with the way you’ve been able to organise that. We still need some here on GH to even listen to us.

And earlier in the night whilst AG were trying to take bay from WR we tried to sneak past for the jumping puzzle, WR sw us and decided to attack us instead of defending bay; managed to push WR back only to then have AG zerg appear behind us and WR returning from their citadel with us sandwiched in the middle, I dont know how but we managed to hold both back
Now that was an awesome fight as well!

So I guess we’ll se you in a bit to see what you have planned for tonight, it better be fun!

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

Salute GH tonight, After reading so many posts about guilds server hoping from yours its nice to see your still banding together in WvW. Hopefully tonight you can take some pride away.

JustTz
[FURY]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Was good fun, the best battle we put so far as one unified server, I guess the spice you lot added did wake us up a bit. Top event.

You gave us a tough start as we got home from work, with 0 points in the score, I think we did rather well to be on +370 by 11:20pm – I hope we don’t see more pointless bragging about that domination of map before we got home.

Only 2 nights left on this match, lets keep it mature and enjoy the fights

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Mushy.3964

Mushy.3964

Thanks AG for the event it was just the push we (GH) needed after all the brag posts from some of you guys on how much we are not a challenge for you, shame some of you guys love the Alt+F4 (looks at FURY).

Hope you get the challenge you are looking for next week.

Best of luck

Mushy

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Roo Stercogburn.9671

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Yay made it home from work in time.

Played WvW from around 9:30pm UK time to maybe 11:55pm. It was suggested we come to AG’s homeland and say hi. So that we did and I switched on the badge. Usually I won’t unless no other commanders appear but I was feeling saucy (You need to say that in a Mike Myers voice a la Wayne’s World).

Got some groovy video that I will get around to sharing up at some point.

Very proud of the lads and lasses that play on GH. Would not swap these people for anything and in the time I got to play my privilege to serve.

Master Baker on Gunnars Hold serving you hot cookies.
Looney vids at http://www.youtube.com/feed/UCRhCtfrF9GhxU1CoeZSN0kQ/u
Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: I S U P E R S I N I.4761

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

UNTY can u give us a couple of mins to pick up the loot bags, we respect the portal abilities from you guys, although give us time to pick stuff up,. one of my guys said: can u die in one spot so we can pick up faster.

Good show guys. we are loving it.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

yeah we was abit out powerd there vs kiss and friends but after 2 or more wipes and much talk we got through you you guys need to not use the same tac more than once as we may trick you and use more than one portal you got lazy!! but omfg really tough fight tonight.. wiping as here and there but i am enjoying it and salute

oh and enjoy the bags, hope you get some nice loots but don’t worry we will get them bags back

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

(edited by Gamble.4580)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

next up KISS vs. 4 guilds in a 30+ minute fight over vale on AG, camped owned by GH, up for grabs to AG, what a fight

1 hour late kiss took control lol, still searching for bags with a anice dance to UNTY

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

(edited by I S U P E R S I N I.4761)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: LazyLiam.4982

LazyLiam.4982

Just came out of the Bluevale Camp fight and I loved it, even tho we lost it in the end.

Your victory was well deserved, the speed in which you built that Ballista was impressive. Really hope to see plenty more fights like this in the near future.

- A warrior from [UNTY]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Dal.5872

Dal.5872

What an awesome night…
After wiping the UNTY portal bomb several times at Titans we finally made a small mistake and paid for it.
Our numbers dropped and the fight for Vale was awesome, UNTY and friends were trying to cap the camp for a good hour.
After this we started the protracted siege of briar and after a long drawn out battle bashed the wall in and took the tower.

Great fun all night and props to UNTY for giving as we gave last night.

IGN: Dal Brinium

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Very tidy show guys. Tips hat to UNTY …ponders again,,.. same as last match up how kiss/unty would do side by side. Really enjoyed fighting you guys.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Elviiira.2987

Elviiira.2987

Sorry for my english.

But guys i dont understand, what is this ?:X
Who cares if someone ALF F4 or logout or i dont know, so i dont get 1 kill / 1 loot (ou maj gad my life over, i dont get loooot ….. cryyyyy)

next:
if we zerg u = we have more ppl for now
if u zerg us = u have more ppl for now
if u take BL, GJ .. u have numbers for that
guys this game is only who have more numbers, not skill, not organization, just numbers
Dont forget, its game for fun and fun is good fight

Me: Ranger with blue BOW)
PS. love ur EGO guys

Ranger 80 / Thief 80 / Guardian 80 / Engineer 80
[FURY] Furious Cookies – Gunnar’s Hold (ex- Aurora Glade)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Well it was fun, but what was this so called event you had planned? Nothing happened.

Was a great laugh at Vale defense, I didnt think we would have defended it for so long, we were doing it for a laugh at first. Well yesterday was AG’s night, tonight was ours; too bad we wont be against each other next week, from the looks of it GH is against some weak servers so wont be as much fun.

Still getting a lot of AG’s Alt+F4-ing, so if guild leaders can inform their members that this spoils the game would be appreciated; same with other servers.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

last fight with /sleep we was just saying good night outside lake to UNTY lol, You killed us well its been alot of fun. see you soon.

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Nidhogg.2950

Nidhogg.2950

Fun fights, well done all involved.

Whiteside, you fight well but you really have less numbers then GH does I believe. I know how that feels, well done on continuing the fight despite that.

Guildleader of Vitas, Gunnars Hold

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

Awesome fights tonight, portal bomb versus portal bomb at Titans for a while and then @ Vale was a classic, open, 1 hour 10 min battle for the camp which is probably some of the most fun I’ve had in wvwvw.

I discovered another limitation with culling and the game engine tonight though – so many UNTY and FURY dropped bags it couldn’t show them all at once

Seriously though, props to all AG tonight for the fun. Special mention to UNTY for being such good opponents.

Loving GH right now, place really feels like home. Win, lose… its all fun in the end

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: LazyLiam.4982

LazyLiam.4982

Really didn’t know that was what you were doing I S U P E R S I N I , thought it was a taunt :P

(edited by LazyLiam.4982)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Pdarf Tyron.6250

Pdarf Tyron.6250

The Vale yes, gonne love that supply camp ;-)

That was a awesome fight, kudos and salutations for all involved, GH and AG alike.

Agree with the above speaker that it was one of the best fights in wvw sofar, it was completly different then usual and i loved every minute of it.

Respect, with honor and a smile..;-)

Adda Sanequeen lv80 mesmer,
Oijram Teovmats lv 80 warrior
of (UNTY) Unity guild AG server.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: skly.5401

skly.5401

/salute KISS

Thank you for the fun fights tonight.

Tonight was definitely your night….that Vale supply camp fight was epic.

much respect

[FEAR] the team,
WvW team (non-guild)
Team Manager

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Khylrion.2718

Khylrion.2718

thanks for this morning …

logged in alone there was another person at EB map. managed to prevent a ninja team of AG getting our keep, which was hilarious timing from our side.

while we were repairing two more new kids on the block zoned in and I started to show them the basics of WvW. (at least tried to)
Took NPC camp, then Danelon and tried to besiege langlor.
Solid group of 5 AG wiped us, destroying my educational streak :-).

we starting catapulting, mortaring langlor from the keep so the newbs could get a hand of it.

fun was over when AG build 2-3 trebs at langor. We build one at keep and killed 2 of their trebs (last treb was very smartly placed on bridge behind lord so could not reach it).

the outcome was inevitable and they breached our walls. Had some small fun defending at wall.

Hope you folks did not demoralise our 3 newbs now though :-).

And /salute to one tough cookie guardian of Fury.
I was the hammer wielding – shout healing warrior eating dust 2 minutes after our encounter.

well played by your group I have to say.

Game one and have fun…

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Manny.9081

Manny.9081

My life as a working person be cursed, I was only up until our garrison was under siege for the n-th time. But yes, you gave us a hard time every other turn, KISS. I salute you.

Say… could KISS be hired to fight for AG’s banner for a week or two?

Aurora Glade | Player of Kwam Tremere, Kwam Sigma, and Alija Acanthus | [iSpy]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: SCHwat.7391

SCHwat.7391

Well it looks like WR won`t won this one ;-) anyway we had some good fight as well, some days ago GH guys had time to learn our flag [VAR] on their bay, 5 hours during main time yesterday we were there as well, but this times the guys/girls where more prepared – unpolite guys at all, they put flags to the visitors, hey and what abut hospitality?
AG have much more player the us, but we caused some harm to them as well ;-)
One bad thing that I have to mention. I saw more and more exploit use on WvW, I hope this trend will end soon.

Wariance [VAR]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: lare.9512

lare.9512

/salute KISS from UNTY, thanks for the Titans fun, seems like the warrior/guardian zergs are coming to an end, once your burst is gone you fall like flies in the winter’s cold. We wiped couple of times but your burst mistake was our win. In the end I had to get my bags empty and go back into the big house to collect the rest of it.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Xericor.9103

Xericor.9103

To all AG / WR /GH,

Thankyou for turning out in great numbers for last nights event. Regardless of the colour you fought for, it was a pleasure to watch several hundred dedicated people.

/salute to all brave fighters, Red, Blue and of course Green

www.auroraglade.eu – Community Site for Aurora Glade!

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Mushy.3964

Sorry for my english.

But guys i dont understand, what is this ?:X
Who cares if someone ALF F4 or logout or i dont know, so i dont get 1 kill / 1 loot (ou maj gad my life over, i dont get loooot ….. cryyyyy)

next:
if we zerg u = we have more ppl for now
if u zerg us = u have more ppl for now
if u take BL, GJ .. u have numbers for that
guys this game is only who have more numbers, not skill, not organization, just numbers
Dont forget, its game for fun and fun is good fight

Me: Ranger with blue BOW)
PS. love ur EGO guys

Anyone that users Alt+F4 in WvW needs to be named & shamed then shunned by everyone on that server, People that use this tactic in WvW are also the one’s most likely to use Hack’s/Cheat’s in-game if they can get away with it.

Take it like a Man (or Women) & fight fair, play fair, Die fair.

If I see/catch anyone doing the Alt+F4 on our server I will name & shame them on the Gunnar’s Community forum, if I see/catch anyone doing it in my Guild I will auto kick them & I can assure you they will never find a WvW Guild on Gunnar’s again as we as a server will not stand for this.

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Well it looks like WR won`t won this one ;-) anyway we had some good fight as well, some days ago GH guys had time to learn our flag [VAR] on their bay, 5 hours during main time yesterday we were there as well, but this times the guys/girls where more prepared – unpolite guys at all, they put flags to the visitors, hey and what abut hospitality?
One bad thing that I have to mention. I saw more and more exploit use on WvW, I hope this trend will end soon.

Sorry to say I don’t think I’ve met your guys this week at all so far. Working until mid evening and not on until quite late (9:30ish onwards).

Nidd usually runs a weekly washup on a Friday on comms and we chew teh fat with enemy servers over the good fights of the week and generally giggle. Would be good to see some WR peeps there.

Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Merlin Dyfed Avalon.5046

Guilds at WR: Please Google your TS server info, and maybe make it a bit less acessable for people, although it comes in handy if one of our members wants to tell your players to stop camping the puzzle etc. but it might be a good idea to hide the info from non members of your guild.

For the rest, had great fun doing impossible sieges last night against AM and WR 4 vs 3 breaking down walls and not being able to kill the lords.
we kept the whole 10 people on the map busy though

54 infractions and counting because a moderator doesn’t understand a joke when he/she sees it.
E.A.D.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Jupitus.4352

Jupitus.4352

Must say I have felt a bit sorry for WR this matchup – with GH being very hard pushed by AG we have naturally had to take your territory whenever possible. You gve us a good fight at Bay though, and we enjoyed that. For what it’s worth, when you were really low on tick and we went to AG as you had the southern part of the map for a while we had put out the call ‘leave the red, hit the green’… might seem a bit unfair to AG folks but the sentiment was right with the large points difference.

Didn’t last long though, as WR still attacked us

/salute to all of our enemies in this matchup – it’s been great fun and despite reports, not much cheating at all as far as I can tell!

[MM]Jessopia – Soft and Very Squishy – Part of Gunnars Hold Community
www.gunnars-hold.eu

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Thagerrit.1059

Thagerrit.1059

Why don’t we do it every day, guys?

I find it pretty funny that AG mumble event seemed to bring more people from opposing servers that from our own (at least on AG borderlands in hours mentioned by Roo. I have no idea what was happening on other maps). You guys gave as a tough fight!
And yes, Operation Triumph turned out no to be that triumphal, lol (in hours I was in)

To a charr warrior, who sat on my face while I was dead-scouting trebs positions in Vale – not cool man, not cool.

And I’m sorry to hear people alt+f4 on you. This thing is spreading very fast. I know US servers have a problem with that but it is a first week I see it happening in such extent.

about 15 hours ago

hehe the warrior whas me did u have had a nice view:P

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

PS What happened with Roo’s post about honour among penguins? It was the best one in the whole thread.

It was removed and I was infracted. I will try to be a more upstanding citizen on these forums. I have learned the error of my wicked ways and will no longer pour scorn on the clever players that have successfully incorporated legitimate keyboard combos into their playstyle.

Not sure I’m wubb v wubb tonight, promised guildies I’d help with a dungeon. Hopefully will get out for some face-smashing at some point

If I can get enough video between now and Friday I’ll put together a compilation of some of this week’s fight’s over the weekend hopefully.

Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

Manny.9081

My life as a working person be cursed, I was only up until our garrison was under siege for the n-th time. But yes, you gave us a hard time every other turn, KISS. I salute you.

Say… could KISS be hired to fight for AG’s banner for a week or two?

Hired O.o how much hehe.
We worked with skly and UNTY against another server a few weeks back, in wrecking the cheaters seeing gunnars hold and aurora glade side by side smashing there doors in with UNTY golem’s and a KISS group in the early morning.

IGN: Disapoohval if you guys ever want to gang up again

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Heero.3149

Heero.3149

We worked with skly and UNTY against another server a few weeks back, in wrecking the cheaters seeing gunnars hold and aurora glade side by side smashing there doors in with UNTY golem’s and a KISS group in the early morning.

IGN: Disapoohval if you guys ever want to gang up again

Ahhh man i remember that, I was the skeptical one from our group thinking you guys were gonna turn on us but i was wrong one of the good memories of WvWvW !

Hiro – Officer of Unity – Aurora Glade Server
http://www.unityguild.net

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

ISUPERSINI, the reward would probably going up some tiers with AG if you guys transferred :P

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

Ok i did respect you AG for your win but at the moment you have a female thief in guild Jade Reapers that has 3 times glitched through Ogre Watch wall when it isn’t in your possession, she’s using ‘Closer to the Stars’ tag. Might actually be bothered to fraps you maybe if you don’t get your boney exploiting little butt out of Ogre watch. Such a shame AG you won…why cheat?

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Gamble.4580

Gamble.4580

A person found a glitch and used it… naughty person!
But AG as a server is cheating? i am sure if that was true it would not be ONE person but 1000 glitching ogre? idk i dont get it. (if its that easy to loose your respect, then you are a hard man to please).
i once heartseeker on someone as they run into a keep and glitch past door, and a war in my group leaped and got same glitched.. We thought awsom and killed untill downed then tryed to redo to see if it is pos so can report, but never worked again..

People will always glitch by misstake if its only one and not a mesmer i am sure it was a misstake glitch and he enjoyed it.. if he knew how or what he was doing he would of brang more thfs with him so he can do something in ogre..

People need to stop blaming servers for happernings unless you see more than 1 group with drifrent guild tags..
This person may change to your server next week and enjoy the glitch some more, Kodel but does that make your server a hacking server? No.
Just name and shame the guild tag next time and class and race, then leave down to the server if you have not all ready reported to deal with them. As i am sure a respectful guild will deal with it right away.

[UNTY] Unity guild -AG server
Asura -Thief

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Having a great night at playing atm!

Do there is indeed a AG person exploiting himself into Briar,, coudln’t get a name but here is a printscreen if you could pls ask the person to be nice and not do that.

http://i.imgur.com/cY3hy.jpg

Ill report the exploit itself.

Have a good match and see ya all on the battlefield =)

VoTF

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Seems AG is taking the night off tonight… I guess you have the win in the bag.

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Kodel.4871

Kodel.4871

A person found a glitch and used it… naughty person!

Yes it was during a siege, they killed someone using ballista to fend off siege of the AG attackers the first time. It helped turn the tide, so downplaying or defending this isn’t really the right attitude is it.

i once heartseeker on someone as they run into a keep and glitch past door, and a war in my group leaped and got same glitched.. We thought awsom and killed untill downed then tryed to redo to see if it is pos so can report, but never worked again..
People will always glitch by misstake if its only one and not a mesmer i am sure it was a misstake glitch and he enjoyed it.. if he knew how or what he was doing he would of brang more thfs with him so he can do something in ogre..

On three separate instances this person spent minutes trying to jump stealth through the join in the wall until they did it, there was no battle on at the time they were alone and being alone with no battle on this person was free to destroy siege placed inside or wait until a battle to start killing people using the siege.

People need to stop blaming servers for happernings unless you see more than 1 group with drifrent guild tags..
This person may change to your server next week and enjoy the glitch some more, Kodel but does that make your server a hacking server? No.
Just name and shame the guild tag next time and class and race, then leave down to the server if you have not all ready reported to deal with them. As i am sure a respectful guild will deal with it right away.

By bringing your whole server into it it helps make sure that more people try and stop it so the server doesn’t get a bad name for itself. If I had just said the guild then it would be easy to shrug off saying no one likes them anyway. All about server pride I guess.

Ceda Bloodeye – Ranger
Trullsengar – Elementalist
Arapay – Mesmer, Guild Leader RCG / Ring of Fire

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Roo Stercogburn.9671

Found a nasty bug in EB tonight a short while ago. Myself and one other have reported it and won’t repeat our accidental discovery. We backed off immediately. Apologies to the AG guys on the receiving end, it was as much a surprise to us as to you.

Midnight Mayhem

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

Awesome fight with KISS at AG borderland at Hills there, 2 bad we got the outmanned buff on our own borderland^^ Nice work there

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Nidhogg.2950

Some great fighting tonight again, its noticeable that Aurora takes a more relaxed attitude now that their victory and promotion are in the bag. Both Whiteridge and Aurora put up some good fights though.

Some of our fighters were recalled to defend our own borderlands against Whiteridge attacks, when we arrived we truelly outnumbered the invaders but I hope Whiteridge still had an enjoyable evening.

Last day tommorow before the new match ups. Should be fun.

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Mushy.3964

So today I started in AG borderlands with 6 others at 6pm, although we was outmanned we took Vale,South supply & Briar. Our goal was to hold & upgrade Briar till prime time & our main lads logged on, at around 8-8:30pm we had AG Borderlands full & took the whole south of the map. (Btw we had no commander in AG borderlands just a collective of minds making plans )

Later on most got called away to defend our Borderlands from WR, so we stayed for a bit to take supply camps before moving to WR Borderlands & taking stuff from them.

Ended the Night with some fun in EB & noticed a New commander I haven’t seen before (Some very long name of which I have forgotten )

All in All another good showing from our prime-time.

Officer of Vitas
WvW Squad Leader

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

I S U P E R S I N I.4761

kribre.9683

Awesome fight with KISS at AG borderland at Hills there, 2 bad we got the outmanned buff on our own borderland^^ Nice work there

Yeah it was alot of fun tonight. A few of our guys logged off after your portal @ south gate garrison i think we lost 10 strong. bay was just messy on our part, lol i think with 10 missing we still pounded FURY and UNTY @ north gate of bay, until breech the run back was a long snake,.. at that point you breeched inner BAY, we just couldnt take it anymore but even the pugs on the border with kiss tonight was under the thumb Thanks for a good show @ vale, we quit vs your 3 balista. lol was heavy on the repair bill.

All in all excellent fights this week will miss fighting UNTY @ reset the only organized guild of AG good play guys

oh yeah ill be the little mes that always drops the bombs on you.

/respect

[KISS]~~Aurora Glade~~

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: drkn.3429

drkn.3429

Ended the Night with some fun in EB & noticed a New commander I haven’t seen before (Some very long name of which I have forgotten )

Yours truly, kind sir. Thanks for the defensive sieges!

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: skly.5401

skly.5401

special thanks from Unity [UNTY] for the fights this week [KISS].

Your stacking is looking really tight and well organized….literally a tough nut to crack.

Thanks for another memorable week, look forward to nxt time.

/salute and much respect

[FEAR] the team,
WvW team (non-guild)
Team Manager

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Empu.7316

Empu.7316

Thank you [KISS] for the bag exchanges !

You’ve been tough opposition this week, I think we learned alot from you guys and you’ve forced us to rethink our strategies and kept us on our toes, some great battles.

Greenvale is a classic, seems like it might become a tradition, something I wouldn’t mind

/Salute

[DAWN]Risen Empu

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Brettonian.8610

Brettonian.8610

Thanks for the fights this week [KISS], will look forward to our next matchup very much, good luck in your next few matches

Brettonian, officer of [UNTY]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: Katsumoto.9452

Katsumoto.9452

Yes well played everyone.

@Whiteside Ridge. You guys have some fun resilience when you lose a few towers, especially on EB (you really won’t let red keep go!). One tip for the groups I saw (not all), build sieges. You have good ideas and numbers but your lack of siege let you down this week. I reckon a few more sieges deployed and you’d have given Gunnars a run for their money. Thanks for the great fights though.

@Gunnars Hold. Impressive forces you’ve fielded since the Aurora Glade WvW event. Shows you can win. If you’d have played like that since day 1 the score would be very tight between AG and GH. Thanks to KISS again last night for some fun at refuge on Aurora Glade borderlands, was pretty funny the way you kept going suicidal for bloody ages to stop us taking that camp. It’s a shame you are insomniacs like some of Aurora Glades players haha, you’re a force to be reckoned with.

Overall best matchup in a few weeks in my opinion. Points gap doesn’t really express how close fought a lot of the battles were. Well played everyone.

Aurora Glade [EU]

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Nidhogg.2950

Yours truly, kind sir. Thanks for the defensive sieges!

Thanks for the commanding, very communicative in both Mumble and /Team, EB is generally considered a pain on which to command but you pulled it off very well.

Vitas will be training more with siege deployment. Our thanks to Unity/Fury for awesome fights in Klovan Gully and Bravost. Both siege deployments have been frapsed and will be evaluated. Gully fell, Bravost held.

What is mostly lacking in siege deployment is the option to tie down elementalists, I really wonder why people bother trying to pull Commander Uroo of the walls, he treats walls as if they are red hot coals :-p

Well done on the sortie though Roo, ;-)

If anyone is interesting in talking to their opponents feel free to hop on the following Teamspeak 3 server
212.112.229.187:7887
pass: tghgaming

Meeting scheduled on 21:00 British time: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=136

Keep using British time to appease the Brits on our server. Honestly, give them one little empire and a succesfull TV show about time travel and they think they invented time itself :-)

AG vs WR vs GH

in WvW

Posted by: ViRuE.3612

ViRuE.3612

Thanks for all the good fights this week AG and WR. Will miss UNTY/FURY in particular (some awesome battles latter part of this week) but also some very skilled players on WR.