Abbadons Mouth Vs Gandara Vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Hannes vander Werft.6715

Hannes vander Werft.6715

Maybe it has something to do with the amount of brackets Riverside went through already? From what I saw, we are a bit of both worlds. Some like the offensive way, some like the defensive way. And at the weekends we have enough people to play both ways. Let’s see what the week has in store, when Riverside cannot bring the manpower to the table. Maybe that is the time when we can only man our walls (I don’t play much during the week either… so I don’t really know what it is like…). But I guess that is the time when Gandara is rising again… ;-)
I enjoyed the fights on the weekend. Had some nice moments on Gandara’s BL trying (and finally succeeding) to get into the bay; hard fights for the supply camp and then at the gates. You guys don’t make it easy… ;-) I got wiped a couple of times; sometimes for the lack of skill (on my side), sometimes for the lack of ‘visibility’ (darn culling)…

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

Server Gandara, AM Borderland. Guild Inset Coin [IC], Norn Warrior. Immune to attacks, speedhack and teleport through buildings and on cliffs/precipitations. Gratz m8. 1 second later he is onehitting people.

Hi all . I’m Bozzilla GM of Insert Coin on Gandara. If someone of my guild members use hack i hope really that the gm use a perma ban for this!

Insert Coin are always a clean and hackless. Pls if some one have to report don’t report the guild in forum but report the single people in game by right click and REPORT option.

p.s. sorry for my poor engl but i’m italian.

enjoy the game!

Bozzilla

I am sorry buddy, but the game does not provide any way to report cheating or hacking. Only RMT, botting, harassement, etc. Basically only things that keep ppl from buying gems and giving $/€ to ANet :-P.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Actually I saw the mesmer throwing the portal and jumping out to get ppl in. So I can asure you there was no cheat involved. As we dont care about towers, keeps and dolyaks, we did not bother.

Riverside – We care only for Quaggans

Bit confused :/

Dont be confused mate. I am far from talking for Riverside. I am talking for the way how REQ plays. Ppl who saw us roaming this WE will confirm, that we dont defend any objectives as first goal. If somehow we happen to be at a contestet objective fighting the opponent, then well thanks for the Karma.
We try to engage guild groups of 5 to 15 with usually 4-6 ppl to our name.
This WE we were roaming max 3 from REQ paired with two mates from STAR and forcing your server to “zerg up” a quite bit.
If anybody from REQ uses an arrow cart, you can be sure he will get bullied till the end of the days :-D.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

in WvW

Posted by: Lonny.9873

Lonny.9873

It’s noted in our guild-charter that using supplies to build siege-engines or to repair structures is a menial job :P

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Zumy.6318

It’s noted in our guild-charter that using supplies to build siege-engines or to repair structures is a menial job :P

Yes, but I get to repair walls from time to time to fulfill my needs for getting acount-achievements and stuff :-D.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Lonny.9873

Uhhhhmmm….

I kinda see a Problem here. You are not only repairing walls and stuff, but also seduce other members to go PvE…

Note to self: Kick Zumy as soon as I’m back from work!

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

… we got enough time to get supply in the hillkepp and build our defenseline…

That’s where you said there wasn’t a defensive line in Hills, if you were wondering.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

From reset to now i collected more than 250 batches.

really?from reset i collected around 800 playing only 3/4 hour x day on eu prime time:/
we need more fresh meat today.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: RMStrooper.7291

RMStrooper.7291

Hope we get a server with some real balls next week, riverside is such a boring opponent luckily we have AM to deliver some good fights from time to time. Other then that this is a boring match-up.

RMS Trooper ~ The Phoenix Legend [TPL] ~ Gandaran commander

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

this goes to Riverside guild [dw]. kittening bulldozers! Your group hits hard. Glad we had the chance to fight you some times tonight and see results go both ways. The reaction time you have on the run was really good

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: MRA.4758

MRA.4758

this is why river prefer stay in a keep

Funny enough, your little movies can’t be seen in Germany due to YouTube’s music licensing restrictions.

~MRA

IGN: Peavy (Asuran Engineer)
Tyrian Intelligence Agency [TIA]
Dies for Riverside on a regular basis, since the betas

in WvW

Posted by: moe.9123

moe.9123

… we got enough time to get supply in the hillkepp and build our defenseline…

That’s where you said there wasn’t a defensive line in Hills, if you were wondering.

lol??? this was at the reset. To build up a defense.
For you in easier words if you were wondering: The IF and DTK group go in and die to give us time to defend dolyaks and carry supply in the Hillkeep. Just for your information there are no siegeweapons in a keep after a reset u have to build them

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

this is why river prefer stay in a keep

Funny enough, your little movies can’t be seen in Germany due to YouTube’s music licensing restrictions.

~MRA

anonymouse.org is your friend

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

So everywhere Gandara today thought we have only mass^^ and thanks for your visit on our Teamspeak lame stuff shame on you.
Second time it was, you should think about it.
Some people on your Server are really……..mighty;-)
See ya on Battlefield.

Greets Myrmi

btw……since yersterday we have a kitten #8230;..on the Server who uses a false TIA tag and builds everywhere rams………………..pls more we have still some supps……..

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in WvW

Posted by: Luranni.9470

Luranni.9470

Not finding that person Myrmi, could you double check the name and I’ll look into it.

Luranni
Perish [FLEE]
Gandara

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Boy, that were nice fights for REQ in the AM BL yesterday night. Thank you Gandara, the flow of zerg from ur spawn did n ot seem to stop :-D.

I wonder, why WvW and Dius mention beating randoomed pugs all the time, but not how mad they get when they get fooled by 6 people? Must be something about pride shrug.

/donttakethistooseriousitsjustpixels

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Boy, that were nice fights for REQ in the AM BL yesterday night. Thank you Gandara, the flow of zerg from ur spawn did n ot seem to stop :-D.

I wonder, why WvW and Dius mention beating randoomed pugs all the time, but not how mad they get when they get fooled by 6 people? Must be something about pride shrug.

Sounds like you trolled Kaligula after our event. Gives us the dirt! What happened :P?

Also; D R UC K W E L L E?[dw] you guys are good got us a fair few times!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

We were only 5 and we ran individualy to get supplies from the camp because we were sieging up a tower. We get killed quiet often by bigger groups don’t you worry. I hope not everyone will post it on the forums or it will get embarrasing.

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Ooo cant wait, Judge raid week starts tonight !!!!! Lets have wery wery many fun

/Osicat <Judge>

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

gj at this 2 anthum.5678 krowax.5576 who drained 400+supply from stonemist while riverside sieging it.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

Posted by: Kaligula.2713

Kaligula.2713

We were only 5 and we ran individualy to get supplies from the camp because we were sieging up a tower. We get killed quiet often by bigger groups don’t you worry. I hope not everyone will post it on the forums or it will get embarrasing.

Ah I do remember now, but trolling? Could say same for us 5 trolling you for running back and forth then.

Field Marshal – Kaligula Razorclaw
Semper Dius [Dius]
EU Gandara

in WvW

Zumy.6318

As you see by the distance between the two paragraphs, I was talking about two unrelated topics, therefor not about yesterday. At the weekend we melted 10+ parties of that guilds and Dius got so mad that they began chasing us even into the legendary guards at our spawn and started /laugh spamming at 5 ppl avoiding 20+ ;-).

All they write in the forum though, is how the rocked WubWubWub barely without casualties.

Thats my point. We (5ppl) have been facemelting guildgroups with way larger numbers for hours on the borderlands, Dius, WvW, OS, SNOW, TDL and many more and all Gandara writes about is how the cowards from RS hide in keeps and avoid the fight. On the other hand Gandara starts to team up to 20+ or even 30+ zergz to chase and hunt down a 5 man team that is providing small scale pvp. So they are actually negating themselves what they asked for: nice action.

I hope you got my point now. Just to be sure about it: no I am not saying how awfully good we are and how bad others. Neither that Gandara has no good teams or are zerglings. My point is that there are always two sides on a coin and ppl always talk about/consider the side with the shinier surface for them.

Just dont forget we are talking about pixels here.

@osicat: I hope we get a team tonight so maybe we can make a scavengers hunt through the borderlands! cheers!

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

As you see by the distance between the two paragraphs, I was talking about two unrelated topics, therefor not about yesterday. At the weekend we melted 10+ parties of that guilds and Dius got so mad that they began chasing us even into the legendary guards at our spawn and started /laugh spamming at 5 ppl avoiding 20+ ;-).

All they write in the forum though, is how the rocked WubWubWub barely without casualties.

Thats my point. We (5ppl) have been facemelting guildgroups with way larger numbers for hours on the borderlands, Dius, WvW, OS, SNOW, TDL and many more and all Gandara writes about is how the cowards from RS hide in keeps and avoid the fight. On the other hand Gandara starts to team up to 20+ or even 30+ zergz to chase and hunt down a 5 man team that is providing small scale pvp. So they are actually negating themselves what they asked for: nice action.

I hope you got my point now. Just to be sure about it: no I am not saying how awfully good we are and how bad others. Neither that Gandara has no good teams or are zerglings. My point is that there are always two sides on a coin and ppl always talk about/consider the side with the shinier surface for them.

@osicat: I hope we get a team tonight so maybe we can make a scavengers hunt through the borderlands! cheers!

Hehe We will admit, we did follow you, but mad? nah we followed you and danced in front or was it /waved? Mainly because it was follow you or siege hills and… no one wanted to go near hills again ._.

Also not all of Gandara writes that. Maybe 0.001% of our server? Which by the way your hills defense has mentally scarred me for life. The trauma… Q.Q

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: killimandros.5087

killimandros.5087

Havent had the time for many fights so far this week, but that german guild 2 posts above; The game is not about who can run to spawn fastest you know…thats not facemelting, FYI.

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Hehe We will admit, we did follow you, but mad? nah we followed you and danced in front or was it /waved? Mainly because it was follow you or siege hills and… no one wanted to go near hills again ._.

Also not all of Gandara writes that. Maybe 0.001% of our server? Which by the way your hills defense has mentally scarred me for life. The trauma… Q.Q

I dont have a screenshot, but it was basically 3x /wave, 2x /dance and 30-40x /laugh ;-).
But okay, I get why you did not want to go to hill castle. we didnt neither ^^.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

On a completely different note, that Snow Wolves [SW] Ranger from AM, hell your good

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Havent had the time for many fights so far this week, but that german guild 2 posts above; The game is not about who can run to spawn fastest you know…thats not facemelting, FYI.

Thank you, I almost forgot. rofl

If you would enlight us with your guildtag i could try to remember when we ran into our spawn avoiding something that was not at least 20+ ppl.
If indeed the number was 20+, well then: meh.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

dangerdoom.3862

We waved, laughed, etc. cause we found it funny how you guys ran away from us the whole evening!

But Zumy it’s only pixels ya know!

in WvW

Zumy.6318

We waved, laughed, etc. cause we found it funny how you guys ran away from us the whole evening!

But Zumy it’s only pixels ya know!

I wont let my 5 pixels get rumbled by 20 pixels m8 :-P.

But terrific that you cant catch 5 people with that zerg where we are always in combat/snared and many of you are not. That is what we found funny, buddy ;-).

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: IDarko.4709

IDarko.4709

Well, i wasn’t there yesterday but i remember on sunday that groups of similar size kept running away from us. Even all th eway to spawn at one point. This was very funny to see but it also shows how much confidence some of the organised groups have on Riverside.

I heard [dw] gave [Dius] some decent fights yesterday so i’m glad to see some competition! On the battlefield, people always try to fight when the advtange is on their side. So, to keep it fair, i propose an arranged GvG fight.

This is not only pointed at the [dw] guild. Any of the Riverside guilds who think they can best [Dius] in open field combat can send me a message! Let’s have some fun!

Peace!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Zumy.6318

5vs20+ in our case is not similar size, but ok. If you want to settle 5vs5 I can try to arrange though. Bigger numbers? We dont have and we dont want.

I am out of forum wars, cba. If anything, /w IG.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

(edited by Zumy.6318)

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.6837

Moderator.6837

Hello there,

Since there was a lot of off-topic and spam in this thread, we had to clean it.

Please avoid that kind of post as it does not contribute to the discussed topic, and derail the thread.

Thank you for your understanding.

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

@Kinkywarrior

Its a shame that we dont have the manpower midweeks, i think we could stay at Hills the whole week but at some point there are more Weapons than Players there^^.
Every reset we set an goal we wanna reach, your Hill was our Project this week, so dont be afraid about it;-)
I think there are some decent Guilds on River that will always gave you the Fights you want.
Problem, we did it in the past and went some Tiers down.
Now we try to find some balance defending, attacking and Open Fights.
How many Gold you wasted from Reset till yesterday taking Hills just curious;-)

Greets Myrmi

btw……….we will be back^^,so watch out^^

in WvW

dangerdoom.3862

Zumy I think sPVP 5vs5 will make you a much happier man.

And I’m afraid that I lost you a bit on what you’re trying to say. If you have some video’s that you want to show us, don’t hold back on them man!

BTW: Trolls don’t leave discussions because they can’t handle them. Someone should reconsider that title you claim to have won.

in WvW

IDarko.4709

Zumy, i wasn’t talking to you lol. I’m looking for the guilds that have more people like [dw]. /w for GvG!

@Myrmidone, money doesn’t matter. The amount of superior siege you guys use for defense is way more expensive than our offensive siege. Those golems were crazy, that is true. But it is fun to show you that your defense is not 100%. Hills is ours, let’s see if you can break it during primetime. You guys probably take it back in the morning tho! :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

(edited by IDarko.4709)

in WvW

Lonny.9873

We also would like to GvG.

How about 5v15? I’m not expecting us to win, but I’m interested to see how long we can survive

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

IDarko.4709

5v5 is more spvp and our teambuilds are made for larger scale battles. That said, maybe something can be arranged.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior

in WvW

Lonny.9873

I was talking about 5 v 15 :P

X Requiem X – [REQ]
Sela Nox – Mesmer
Medania – Thief

in WvW

Zumy.6318

I love my guildleader! <3

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

dangerdoom.3862

You’ll have to actually run to us for such a fight, are you ok with that? 5vs15 is not that fair though.. What about 5vs20??

in WvW

Zumy.6318

You’ll have to actually run to us for such a fight, are you ok with that? 5vs15 is not that fair though.. What about 5vs20??

Can we bring towerguards for bolas and blind?

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

@Kinkywarrior

Its a shame that we dont have the manpower midweeks, i think we could stay at Hills the whole week but at some point there are more Weapons than Players there^^.
Every reset we set an goal we wanna reach, your Hill was our Project this week, so dont be afraid about it;-)
I think there are some decent Guilds on River that will always gave you the Fights you want.
Problem, we did it in the past and went some Tiers down.
Now we try to find some balance defending, attacking and Open Fights.
How many Gold you wasted from Reset till yesterday taking Hills just curious;-)

Greets Myrmi

btw……….we will be back^^,so watch out^^

We’re sure you could as well, I’d rather you didn’t though

That’s fair enough, and it’s nice to see a server that’s found it’s balance between defense and offense. I reckon if you guys had the coverage you would go higher than previously before

Yea there is some awesome Roaming guilds on Riverside and I’m glad we found you guys, I just think this was the first time in the two weeks we found you :O.

As the commander who led the infantry assaults on Hills for the past two days.. too much xD It was NOT worth it I can tell you that but for some reason I felt we must have that hills.

Finally; Zumy I don’t think Darko is on about guilds (could be wrong) when he says ‘Decent fights’. It’s just that 90% of our fights until fighting [dw] were long drawn out Hills fights which we didn’t find very fun.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Finally; Zumy I don’t think Darko is on about guilds (could be wrong) when he says ‘Decent fights’. It’s just that 90% of our fights until fighting [dw] were long drawn out Hills fights which we didn’t find very fun.

Yes, I figured that out later on and editet my post.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

in WvW

Posted by: Kasuyaki.2510

Kasuyaki.2510

Guys, there is ways to much bragging und epen talk in this thread. Don´t talk to much, show some respect to your opponents and enjoy the game. As stated before sometimes you win, sometimes you loose.

P.s. dont feed the trolls :O

[JDGE] – Piken Square

(edited by Kasuyaki.2510)

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

@Nemesys
I remember your guild tag (just because of the association) when i was playing on riverside for a few weeks. I’m usually searching the map for 1vs1-1vs3 with my bunker ele and some of your guys were the worst 1on1 players i have ever met during the kast months. So i really wouldn’t be arrogant- you had a big lack of skill.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Nemesys.7251

XxX you’re not nearly as good as you think!

Let us make a 20 to 20 where you can’t hide behind gates and walls!

We bash you!

roam then and we met for sure and we dont hide behind wall we are not german:/

What is wrong with you wtf? You have no tactic and no skill my friend!

Your daily routine when we are on the map:
Wipe, Reppen, Wipe, Reppen. map left, flaming, you think you are good.

as i said just roam and we met for sure and btw witch guild are u?and i repeat again roam the map and we met for sure we do it all day from 21 gmt+1 to 24/24.30

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

GBL vale.. how many riverside have you got in there? we got the load at the treb and thought yea we got this… DAYUM no xD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: moe.9123

moe.9123

Zumy, i wasn’t talking to you lol. I’m looking for the guilds that have more people like [dw]. /w for GvG!

@Myrmidone, money doesn’t matter. The amount of superior siege you guys use for defense is way more expensive than our offensive siege. Those golems were crazy, that is true. But it is fun to show you that your defense is not 100%. Hills is ours, let’s see if you can break it during primetime. You guys probably take it back in the morning tho! :P

I really dont think that our siege wa more expensive. How many Omega Golems u lost in 1 attack 8-10? they are worth 50g + all the other goelms treus etc.

Usually our siege is way more expensive but i guess this time not.

in WvW

IDarko.4709

That’s fine moe. We enjoyed killing your golems at our hills today as well. ;p

Had some good fights today.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]
Gandara – WvW Warrior