Already Tuesday and no response?

in WvW

Posted by: Zylonite.5913

Zylonite.5913

Hi Anet, still waiting on developer feedback on all these queue times and skills lags/ etc that have been brought up since the Seasons started? In other words any news on removing all JPs from WvW maps on the next patch?

Betrayed by the gods of ANet

in WvW

Posted by: gidorah.4960

gidorah.4960

Hi Anet, still waiting on developer feedback on all these queue times and skills lags/ etc that have been brought up since the Seasons started? In other words any news on removing all JPs from WvW maps on the next patch?

you got your response before the season started. don’t stack on server’s. feel free to look it up in devon’s post history.

in WvW

gidorah.4960

here since i doubt you will check

I’d just like to make a note of one thing that I think people aren’t considering when they transfer to stacked worlds. You will not, repeat will not, be able to receive the reward based on overall world place in the league, unless you achieve the meta achievement for the season. If you aren’t able to get into WvW much, you won’t get the rewards. So it is absolutely taking a risk to transfer to a world that has a large WvW population.

in WvW

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

Where was that posted gidorah?

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

in WvW

Posted by: BlackAngel.1349

BlackAngel.1349

I’d just like to make a note of one thing that I think people aren’t considering when they transfer to stacked worlds. You will not, repeat will not, be able to receive the reward based on overall world place in the league, unless you achieve the meta achievement for the season. If you aren’t able to get into WvW much, you won’t get the rewards. So it is absolutely taking a risk to transfer to a world that has a large WvW population.

That doesn’t address the skill lag issue in the slightest.

Glaedr Darksbane

in WvW

gidorah.4960

That doesn’t address the skill lag issue in the slightest.

there was another dev post on that but i don’t know the name. the jist was they are working on it don’t expect a quick fix.

in WvW

gidorah.4960

if you want a quick fix for the skill lag however you are welcome to transfer to a bronze league server they don’t have it.

in WvW

Posted by: gimmethegepgun.1284

gimmethegepgun.1284

you got your response before the season started. don’t stack on server’s. feel free to look it up in devon’s post history.

Yes, we’re all well aware that you disregard the lack of problems before the season and its achievements started, despite everyone already transferring by then, in order to blame transfers and not the achievements.

in WvW

gidorah.4960

Yes, we’re all well aware that you disregard the lack of problems before the season and its achievements started, despite everyone already transferring by then, in order to blame transfers and not the achievements.

lol yeah i’m sure just because its only the stacked servers with the problem that stacking isn’t the problem. i’m in gold league on a non stacked server and no que problems at all. we have acheivement hunters too but since we didnt superstack our sevrer there is no problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Omnitek.3876

Omnitek.3876

Wait… So if I don’t want skill lag, I should transfer lower?
OK, but I like fights. I don’t play NA times. I’ve been in t4 and below. It is dead in oceanic/sea times I play. Pvdoor isn’t fun to me.

A L T S
Skritt Happens

in WvW

gidorah.4960

OK, but I like fights. I don’t play NA times. I’ve been in t4 and below. It is dead in oceanic/sea times I play. Pvdoor isn’t fun to me.

well then you get to decide which you want more no lag or fights. the lower servers aren’t dead anymore though.

in WvW

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Queue times mean there’s lots of players who want to get into a WvW map. If it’s too much for you to handle, you could always transfer to a less populated world.

And by the way. WvW JPs are part of the Living World – Season 1 Meta. So you must do them if you want credit.

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

lol yeah i’m sure just because its only the stacked servers with the problem that stacking isn’t the problem. i’m in gold league on a non stacked server and no que problems at all. we have acheivement hunters too but since we didnt superstack our sevrer there is no problem.

Stacking is part of the problem, obviously, but you plainly ignore the fact that the problems really started occurring once the season began even though the stacking had already occurred. Which, you know, indicates that the stacking wasn’t causing many problems until the season began and the achievement hunters clogged the queues.

in WvW

Posted by: tluv.5821

tluv.5821

1) Queue Times, should be expected. It just means that a lot of people are in the map and a lot of people are waiting to get in. Something different, and new. PvEr’s are going to check it out. Don’t like the queues, join a lower pop server.

2) Skill Lag, it’s brought on because of lots of things going on in small area.

None of these issues have been brought on SINCE the Season started. Those issues have ALWAYS been a problem.

[EG] Ethereal Guardians
Formerly [QT] Questionable Tactics

in WvW

gidorah.4960

Stacking is part of the problem, obviously, but you plainly ignore the fact that the problems really started occurring once the season began even though the stacking had already occurred. Which, you know, indicates that the stacking wasn’t causing many problems until the season began and the achievement hunters clogged the queues.

stacking is the problem. you seem to ignore non stacked servers don’t have the problem at all.

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

stacking is the problem. you seem to ignore non stacked servers don’t have the problem at all.

Stacking is part of the problem, obviously

Reading comprehension.

in WvW

gidorah.4960

Reading comprehension.

no its not part of the problem it is the problem. the que times everyone is qq’ing about are exclusive to the stacked server’s. you guys made your bed, sleep in it without qqing.

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

Reading comprehension.

no its not part of the problem it is the problem. the que times everyone is qq’ing about are exclusive to the stacked server’s. you guys made your bed, sleep in it without qqing.

So obviously the lack of problems before the season started, but after the transfers happened, shows nothing about the season and its achievements causing problems.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

I can somewhat understand the complaint on skill lag and super duper long que’s but blaming it on the JP? It literally takes 10-15mins to complete and when I went there to get the Meta done I’ve seen at most 5 people from all 3 servers, including myself. If those 5 people at a time are causing the 3240985320985 hours of que time and horribad skill lag then imagine what the 285 other people are doing. I think the JP should stay and everything else removed.

[DONE]

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

I can somewhat understand the complaint on skill lag and super duper long que’s but blaming it on the JP? It literally takes 10-15mins to complete and when I went there to get the Meta done I’ve seen at most 5 people from all 3 servers, including myself. If those 5 people at a time are causing the 3240985320985 hours of que time and horribad skill lag then imagine what the 285 other people are doing. I think the JP should stay and everything else removed.

It’s not just the JP’s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8lWtjxdUM

in WvW

gidorah.4960

Reading comprehension.

So obviously the lack of problems before the season started, but after the transfers happened, shows nothing about the season and its achievements causing problems.

lol as if there are no pve acheiv hunters on any other server but t1’s. its a problem because people recruited like crazy and got the supe rserver’s they wanted despite being warned it would be a problem. they dev’s gave the answer to your problem weeks ago it is simply no one’s fault but your own you chose to ignore it.

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

It’s not just the JP’s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IH8lWtjxdUM

that is a sad state of match up for those servers. I agree, but I am refering the the OP’s post specifically blaming it on the JP for the lag, as if removing them will alleviate the newbies from comming in to do ANY of their achieves. Further more on T1 que’d maps is a regular occurance and saying that PvE-ers comming to cause this type of lag is a false statement because even on normal days with que’d maps T1 NA does not get this kind of lag even in large fights, it’s something in the code rather than the players.

Que times is a different story.

[DONE]

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

Reading comprehension.

lol as if there are no pve acheiv hunters on any other server but t1’s. its a problem because people recruited like crazy and got the supe rserver’s they wanted despite being warned it would be a problem. they dev’s gave the answer to your problem weeks ago it is simply no one’s fault but your own you chose to ignore it.

Who ever said only t1 has achievement hunters?
The achievement hunters cause more of a problem there because there’s more people playing, but it was pretty much fine before they showed up. Meaning, the problem isn’t solely the stacking, it’s also due to the influx of achievement hunters that aren’t even interested in playing WvW. Which is entirely ANet’s fault for putting the season achievements in.

in WvW

gidorah.4960

the extra players works out fine in the lower tiers it is solely a problem because they stacked their server. again they made the problem on their own and know exactly how to transfer off if they don’t like it no one cares about their qqing.

in WvW

gimmethegepgun.1284

the extra players works out fine in the lower tiers it is solely a problem because they stacked their server. again they made the problem on their own and know exactly how to transfer off if they don’t like it no one cares about their qqing.

The server stacking worked out fine in the higher tiers it is solely a problem because of the achievement hunters.
That sentence looks familiar somehow.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

there is nothing to fixed. the queues (even if there is) are fine in silver league and below. people transferring off to T1 even after they are warned not to is the cause of the problem.

now you just have to live with that.

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Uhh just putting it out there but I’m on anvil rock and the lag is pretty horrible here too. It’s definitely something wrong with the servers.

As for the queues though, haven’t seen one in over 20 weeks

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

1) Queue Times, should be expected. It just means that a lot of people are in the map and a lot of people are waiting to get in. Something different, and new. PvEr’s are going to check it out. Don’t like the queues, join a lower pop server.

2) Skill Lag, it’s brought on because of lots of things going on in small area.

None of these issues have been brought on SINCE the Season started. Those issues have ALWAYS been a problem.

1) spot on; agree and all the QQ over the queues is distracting from the real problems like #2 & population imbalance issues.

2) not so much; yes skill lag has always been a part of the game in huge 3 way battles around SM and Gari. I can deal with that and avoid those areas or types of fights if I want to use my other 8 skills but it can be extremely frustrating at times. Now though? There is no escape from the lag monster.

1v1 fights in out of the way areas turn into slide shows for no apparent reason. Even sometimes your skills seem to behaving normally so you think to yourself “alright I got this, time to spike this pesky thief” and bam . . . your spike wont fire and suddenly none of your other skills work either so you try to dps them down with the 1 key while they play trickies with their downed skills (if working) until 5 of their friends come along to roll you. Yeah that is not your normal run of the mill skill lag. It comes and goes in waves in odd places and you can’t do anything to avoid it.

Whatever changed there needs to addressed but there are those who theorize it is somehow related to having massive queues, like the number players waiting to get into WvW are some how lagging out the map which would be weird to say the least. We had some random weird skill lag while being outmanned late last nite but I can’t comment on what the other servers queues were like at the time. All I know is something needs to be done to at least get back where skill lag was before the last patch cuz it is getting silly goofy out there. ><

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

in WvW

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

You know, I’d hate to say it, but you guys need to…

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

queues and skill lag are 2 different things. skill lag is usually because of big fight which the server just couldn’t handle from the beginning of the day (GW2 launch day that is). queue on the other hand, are player created problem….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

I’m not complaining about queue times, that isn’t my issue.

I’m going to say though, your argument is based upon the assumption that the servers recruited for times when we already had a queue. The servers actually recruited for the time zones when we didn’t have queues on all maps. You are actually misrepresenting what the actual facts are with recruitment.

People still came even though the time zone that they wanted to play was already going to have a queue.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in WvW

Posted by: mordran.4750

mordran.4750

Please in that order

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I’m on CD and we’re t5, never once had skill lag and we only que maps on reset night and occasionally NA prime time (however they are only at most 10 min or so). It is also no where near dead. Tons of great fights.

I really don’t feel any sympathy for people complaining about skill lag or ques that has recently transferred. It’s what you get going to a stacked server. For all the folks that have been on the stacked server since launch….well i feel bad for you guys.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

in WvW

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Im on a T1 server, and the Q times have dropped down now its not the weekend, maybe at night there is a Q times from 5-30 mins but nothing OTT, the weekend it was hours,

I think some people seem to forget or have overlooked that the massive lag was a problem before the apparent server stacking, and your claim that just move to a lower server does not work either, because it just takes 1 big WvW guild to move from a higher Tier to the lower one, and that server because super stacked and will role anyone they come across, and it will generate lag, then you will be back on here crying about how your WvW lags when it didn’t before yadda yadda,

Point is, they new before they started the season 1, the servers could not handle the clashes on the map, but they went ahead anyway knowing that people would move up, and the dev’s claim of if you move up expect lag/delays is a BS way out, its like there way of saying, its not our fault our servers cannot handle the battles its the players fault.

If they cannot fix it, id rather they just came out and said it, that way everyone would know nothing will get better, and move on, be it they leave the game, or be it they put up with the lag, rumor has it they are trying to launch this game in Asia, can you imagine what there WvW battles will be like……

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Im on a T1 server, and the Q times have dropped down now its not the weekend, maybe at night there is a Q times from 5-30 mins but nothing OTT, the weekend it was hours,

I think some people seem to forget or have overlooked that the massive lag was a problem before the apparent server stacking, and your claim that just move to a lower server does not work either, because it just takes 1 big WvW guild to move from a higher Tier to the lower one, and that server because super stacked and will role anyone they come across, and it will generate lag, then you will be back on here crying about how your WvW lags when it didn’t before yadda yadda,

Point is, they new before they started the season 1, the servers could not handle the clashes on the map, but they went ahead anyway knowing that people would move up, and the dev’s claim of if you move up expect lag/delays is a BS way out, its like there way of saying, its not our fault our servers cannot handle the battles its the players fault.

If they cannot fix it, id rather they just came out and said it, that way everyone would know nothing will get better, and move on, be it they leave the game, or be it they put up with the lag, rumor has it they are trying to launch this game in Asia, can you imagine what there WvW battles will be like……

IF they don’t address the large scale server issues, the guild management issues and the commander tag issues. The same progression that happened over here will happen over there on a much grander scale…

They will join with massive hype for these “large scale battles.” They will wonder why they can’t make larger groups, or manage their guild better and they will get massive skill lag in fights….all the same things we did here….they will live with it because the game is still fun even if they have to suffer through these things…but eventually…they will get fed up…and leave to a different game at some point….at least the majority.

China and the ASIA market have some MASSIVE guilds…without proper ability to manage, group and play with their guilds….they will simply be frustrated….all the things we have said since day one on GW2…they will see happen again in that market…

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

in WvW

Posted by: Madora.9340

Madora.9340

Please in that order

Wish I could have noticed my .gif not working properly, but oh well.

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

if you want a quick fix for the skill lag however you are welcome to transfer to a bronze league server they don’t have it.

Yes they do…We have it every time there is a big fight and there are a lot of those now with all these people on every map for achievements/leagues etc.

Skill lag is an issue that was likely worsened by the removal of culling, and will probably only be “fixed” if they lower the map caps and move more people into the new queue maps they are working on.

Even then anytime you get 25v25v25 you will likely get some skill lag.

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Nice try, I am on the lowest tier and it’s unplayable at times. You can even feel the difference in playing without encountering a blob.

in WvW

Posted by: Daendur.2357

Daendur.2357

there are ppl who partecipated to wvw on their server since launch and now they cannot play it because of queue and lag.
Devon’s post doesn’t reflect what’s happening ingame, and frankly it says nothing but the fact that ANet can’t deal with numbers and blames its users for their choices.

They ask us to report bugs; they ask us to help them with suggestions; they warn us to not be rude with them but they don’t answer us when we ask and they don’t communicate with us.

According to me they are enstablishing a univocal relationship.

Meanwhile we are overwhelmed by unrequested PvE content…

Black Thunders [BT] – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

Well anywhere but SM battles usually. At least in any of the “big” battles I participated in haven’t had it (maybe once or twice there was a little).

#NoSympathy

Meanwhile we are overwhelmed by unrequested PvE content…

How is it PvE content? Nothing in the achievements requires stuff outside of WvW maps. If you’re talking about achievement hunters (like I am), they’ll be wherever the next set of temporary achievements are, so you’ll have to get use to them. And they have just as much right to be in WvW as you do, even if they are new to it or not.

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in WvW

Posted by: Thor.1756

Thor.1756

Skill lag is an issue that was likely worsened by the removal of culling, and will probably only be “fixed” if they lower the map caps and move more people into the new queue maps they are working on.

Culling only affects client-side latency issues. This can be removed by turning culling back on in your options, which any player can do.

The lag being experienced universally is server-side. It is not the traditional lag wvw’ers are used to experiencing, typically only in fights involving 100+ people, usually 3-way fights. Since the launch of season1, players (myself included) across the board are reporting 20-30 second skill delays in fights involving ~60 players. It’s not very fun to get ganked while unable to use skills because theres a 30v30 fight happening halfway across the map.

This is unacceptable. Anet needs to at least come out and admit they kittened up something serious.

Jade Quarry

(edited by Thor.1756)

in WvW

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

lol yeah i’m sure just because its only the stacked servers with the problem that stacking isn’t the problem.

You’re playing on a US server aren’t you?
And having a vision completely ignoring EU servers… hum I’d have an educated guess and say that you’re American yourself? Correct?
So fyi: Four out of five french server are experiencing terrible queues.
I won’t pretend to know the situation on German, Spanish or English servers, people from there can tell us.

Oh and btw I’m actually playing of one of those so called super stacked server and not experiencing any queue problem.

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Culling only affects client-side latency issues. This can be removed by turning culling back on in your options, which any player can do.

The lag being experienced universally is server-side. It is not the traditional lag wvw’ers are used to experiencing, typically only in fights involving 100+ people, usually 3-way fights. Since the launch of season1, players (myself included) across the board are reporting 20-30 second skill delays in fights involving ~60 players. It’s not very fun to get ganked while unable to use skills because theres a 30v30 fight happening halfway across the map.

This is unacceptable. Anet needs to at least come out and admit they kittened up something serious.

I agree with your sentiment but while I readily admit I never played with the settings too much…I was not aware that you could “turn culling back on the way it was before the removal patch”, I know you can do somethings to reduce quality/reduce number of players that show up, and not show anything but name plates. But did/do not think that is the same as the culling that we had before when enemies (name plates and all) simply did not render do to culling.

Again I may be totally wrong (wouldn’t be the first time).

Mag Server Leader

in WvW

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

Queue and Skill Lag are two COMPLETELY different issues.

Skill Lag is not remotely a new issue, you’re just noticing it more because more people are playing. Do a little research and learn about it, the devs have been VERY clear as to why it happens and what they can and cannot do about it.

The queue issues are due to more people playing. There is nothing wrong with the queue, it is working just fine. The problem is that people stacked servers too much, and now not everyone can play. This is a PLAYER CREATED problem, one which players were warned about. Most of the people with serious queue issues did this to themselves.

In addition, Anet does have a long-term solution to queues in the works. Once this rolls out, it will remove this negative side effect for stacking servers.

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

in WvW

Thor.1756

I agree with your sentiment but while I readily admit I never played with the settings too much…I was not aware that you could “turn culling back on the way it was before the removal patch”, I know you can do somethings to reduce quality/reduce number of players that show up, and not show anything but name plates. But did/do not think that is the same as the culling that we had before when enemies (name plates and all) simply did not render do to culling.

Again I may be totally wrong (wouldn’t be the first time).

I’m not sure whether putting it on lowest settings will stop nameplates from appearing. My understanding is that culling wasn’t about nameplates, but rather your computer trying to render all the character images at once. Options allow you to limit both the quality of character models and quantity of character models loading at once, to likely lower levels than was set automatically in the days of culling.

It really doesn’t matter. The point is, prior to season 1, including after the removal of culling, all players could run wvw and, for the most part, avoid lag unless its in very large fights. People on lower-end PC’s could set their settings very low and still participate in 50v50 fights just fine. This magically changed after season 1 began.

Jade Quarry

(edited by Thor.1756)

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

There is a problem with the queues and it needs to be addressed. It’s not that there are queues because that was to be expected, it’s the fact that they don’t place players in a fair manner, seemingly bugged or something of the like. It’s not right that people can be in queue for hours and I log on and my queue pops in 20 minutes (just a example of what has happened for me and other people) If I have to wait 2 hours because there are 2 hours worth of people in front of me that’s fine, it the fact that it’s almost random that is the problem.

As for skill lag, there isn’t much to say, devs have tried to knowledge the subject (obviously not to our liking) but it is a major issue considering the lag was never this bad in past weeks, even on reset when you know all 3 servers have queued maps. Something has changed and hopefully anet is investigating the cause and maybe it can help them fix it. IMO this should be priority 1.

For the argument “move to lower servers” That should not be the answer, they have fixed caps on how many people can play in a map, they implemented these caps and the game should be able to preform with the parameters they have set.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Bullkitten. There was skill lag all along. The only reason we didnt have much on Deso for the past month or two was because people were throwing the match ups to drop to Silver league.
And despite being a Full server we had outmanned on all but EB during primetime.

But before that, skill lag everywhere. Its always been there, it hasnt magically gotten worst. It seems that way because WvW population dwindled a bit, and now has a massive surge of PvE heroes in it for the achievements. Take the exact same situation 6 months ago and skill lag wouldve been just as bad.

We’ve had this discussion since release. And the questions people ask here “hey, give us a quick answer on this issue!”, these questions have been asked dozens of times and answer on several occaisions.

And this is what the deal is. There is no quick fix, infact there isnt really a fix at all. Go to lower pop servers, thats the only thing that anyone can do (you or the devs) that will make a noticeable difference.

in WvW

Thor.1756

Bullkitten. There was skill lag all along. The only reason we didnt have much on Deso for the past month or two was because people were throwing the match ups to drop to Silver league.
And despite being a Full server we had outmanned on all but EB during primetime.

But before that, skill lag everywhere. Its always been there, it hasnt magically gotten worst. It seems that way because WvW population dwindled a bit, and now has a massive surge of PvE heroes in it for the achievements. Take the exact same situation 6 months ago and skill lag wouldve been just as bad.

Just not true. I’ve been on JQ, been in tier 1 since day one. I’ve had full queues against two other servers who also had full queues constantly. There’s certainly been a lot of lag over time fighting in t1 wvw.

But this lag almost always occurred in 3-way fights, almost always in keeps where npcs and siege were adding to the calculations, and almost always involved 120+ players. I never complained about this lag, I accepted it as a natural result of such massive fights, and, frankly, our own kitten fault for running such large zergs and for forcing 3-way fights.

Since the launch of season 1, every server on every tier is reporting massive, unplayable lag, resulting from minor zerg fights of 30v30. Something DID magically change. I don’t know if its the achievements, or some kitten spilt coffee on the wrong computer. Whatever it is, Anet kittened up. Bad.

Jade Quarry

(edited by Thor.1756)

in WvW

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Just not true. I’ve been on JQ, been in tier 1 since day one. I’ve had full queues against two other servers with full queues constantly. There’s certainly been a lot of lag over time fighting in t1 wvw.

But this lag almost always occurred in 3-way fights, almost always in keeps where npcs and siege were adding to the calculations, and almost always involved 120+ players.

Since the launch of season 1, every server on every tier is reporting massive, unplayable lag, resulting from minor zerg fights of 30v30. Something DID magically change. I don’t know if its the achievements, or some kitten spilt coffee on the wrong computer. Whatever it is, Anet kittened up. Bad.

From my experience in ebg in the past, the 3 way keep/SMC fights would cause skill lag. Now the whole map gets skill lag if 2 servers engage each other, they don’t even need to be the map zerg…we don’t even need to look for swords to know a fight is happening somewhere. It’s significantly worse…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in WvW

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Bronze servers have had tons of skill lag since the leagues started. Get your facts straight.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]