Anyone else think WvW has too much damage?

in WvW

Posted by: Folk.2093

Folk.2093

I use to Wvw all the time back when the game was new and I thoroughly enjoyed it much more than spvp. I just liked the fact that you didn’t know who was around the corner so it made things more exciting but now with the addition of bloodlust stacks, guard leach and applied fortitude stacked on top of the ability to get 100+ crit damage I see people die much too fast. It’s getting to a point where I’ve changed my stance and feel i get better, longer and overall much more thought out fights in spvp.

I realize WvW isn’t meant to be “Balanced” but there need to be a line somewhere. Anyone else feel the same?

in WvW

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

Nope. Those same people that do that much damage, get killed in 1-2 hits.

in WvW

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

Nope, it’s only you.

in WvW

Posted by: Upham.6137

Upham.6137

Good to know I’m not the only one.
I think sPvP is really nice in that aspect. I do like the variety in WvW, being able to mix stats and food buffs. But all the ascended stuff with the stats increase is pretty lame to me.

But anyways, a lot of people seem to enjoy that play style. In my case, I’d love to be able to have longer and more sustained fights.

Bläck Dähliä

in WvW

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Too much damage? No. Of course if you try to hero it against 20 enemies you will die fast as you should.

in WvW

Posted by: Samhayn.2385

Samhayn.2385

If anything I think its too easy to run away if your losing a fight, great sword warriors and thief being the biggest offenders but most classes can choice to run if things go south for them.

It was 2 vs 20 but its ok we got’em both!

in WvW

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

Considering there is no healing class, the damage at times and by some classes seems quite high.

I wonder if this is a result of Vulnerability Conditions. They are pretty easy to stack. Makes me wonder how the game would play without this condition. Tanks might actually feel like Tanks then. Fights might be longer. No way to know unless you could suddenly turn them off.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)