Applied Fortitude and Strength to be removed

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

We all knew from day one what to expect when jumping into WvW. And ANet has also been very clear (from day one) that WvW is balanced together with PVE.

Which you know, still doesnt really explain away the guard stacks. There are no guard stacks in PvE last time I checked.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

We all knew from day one what to expect when jumping into WvW. And ANet has also been very clear (from day one) that WvW is balanced together with PVE.

Which you know, still doesnt really explain away the guard stacks. There are no guard stacks in PvE last time I checked.

Those were added to WvW later. But it was still in keeping with the general theme that they gave you more options on how you could customize your builds in WvW (many players actually created builds around Guard stacks) compared to vanilla PVP.

in WvW

Posted by: Nightshade.2570

Nightshade.2570

I do understand this change, as some of the newer wvwers in my group were happy as they felt they would not be outclassed in a fight by players with higher ranks.

I get that Anet is trying to make WvW new player friendly and anyone that doesnt think we dont NEED more new players is not thinking clearly. This game mode has not been acquiring as fast as it is probably losing players. Of course that is my guess but that is what these changes hint at.

I also understand peoples frustration with incentive’s for Vet Players. That is a valid point, you take away the advantage, and you may get people into it, but you don’t keep them there.

However, I know that these buffs were not the reason why people largely played so I can only hope that they come up with some new way of incentivizing Vets

in WvW

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Anet has never – ever (including GW1) been friendly to their veteran players with their game changes. Why would anyone expect anything different?

SBI

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

Those were added to WvW later. But it was still in keeping with the general theme that they gave you more options on how you could customize your builds in WvW (many players actually created builds around Guard stacks) compared to vanilla PVP.

Which is exactly why it shouldnt even be in the game. Builds are supposed to be built around the professions themselves, not specific boons or buffs. Same reason why certain food is considered OP, or certain runes. Also same reason why such things has even been nerfed. Remember the omnomberries? There was only one food in the meta originally. Its like being presented with a popup as soon as you enter WvW. “Would you like to have more power and vitality? If so, click yes. If not, click no”. I’d like to hear your reasoning for clicking no.

If they really “need” these stacks, then just increase base character stats. Boom done. Increased in PvE, increased in PvP. Same for everyone. No silly guard stacks specific to WvW.

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Which is exactly why it shouldnt even be in the game. Builds are supposed to be built around the professions themselves, not specific boons or buffs. Same reason why certain food is considered OP, or certain runes. Also same reason why such things has even been nerfed. Remember the omnomberries? There was only one food in the meta originally. Its like being presented with a popup as soon as you enter WvW. “Would you like to have more power and vitality? If so, click yes. If not, click no”. I’d like to hear your reasoning for clicking no.

If they really “need” these stacks, then just increase base character stats. Boom done. Increased in PvE, increased in PvP. Same for everyone. No silly guard stacks specific to WvW.

Quick question… would you like to see WvW become nothing more than an “open world” version of sPVP where external buffs (food, stacks, sigils) don’t exist and anything you wear or use has their stats standardized across the board ?

Just curious.

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

They aren’t preventing any kind of power creep, they are just removing the only one that was WvW based. People that PvE, or craft can still come in with legendaries and ascended gear/weapons. They can have unique food buffs/utilities, runes and sigils that you can’t get from WvW. Hell, you can get strength, toughness and regen boosters if you are willing to spend money on black lion keyes.

Why remove the one that WvW players had to work for and let PvE players keep their stat advantage?

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

in WvW

Posted by: Thrashbarg.9820

Thrashbarg.9820

As someone who spends a lot of time scouting and map hopping for defense, this is great.

What seems to be mostly overlooked in this thread is that ot only are these buffs unnecessary power creep, they generally buff attackers more often than defenders. Waypointing into a map with heavy enemy presence I often don’t have time to find some PvE mobs along the way to build stacks, but my own NPC guards that I ordered increased just buffed all the attackers with 2500 more HP and 100 more power (thanks veteran scouts! great job!).

A lot of builds will be changed, and lot won’t, I don’t mind. It’s a good change overall.
-some rank ~1200 nub

edit: I wouldn’t mind if they simply made the extra stats baseline for everyone, but I don’t see why people who primarily roam/scout (rank up slowly) should have to grind points for it, and I certainly don’t think it should be tied to NPC kills since that encourages all sorts of boring play (oh no, I don’t want to lose my stacks, I’m not going to push the enemy or waypoint to save a upgraded structure, etc….) and unbalance in favor of attackers over defenders.

Hats off to all the ones who stood before me, and taught a fool to ride.

(edited by Thrashbarg.9820)

in WvW

Dawdler.8521

Quick question… would you like to see WvW become nothing more than an “open world” version of sPVP where external buffs (food, stacks, sigils) don’t exist and anything you wear or use has their stats standardized across the board ?

Just curious.

Sigils still exist in sPvP (including stacking sigils). I would like some of the foods nerfed to diversify the options, yes. And I wouldnt really care if PvE stats was replaced by the amulets.

I believe that the skill of a players makes him what he is, not the amount of buffs he has on him.

In regards to above, work for it? Lol. Guard stacks is like stealing candy from babies. You dont “work” for it. A single player can wipe a camp and get all 5 stacks. We already have stacking sigils, which we incidently have to fight other players to decently build up (or alot of guards, 5x the work of guard stacks). Sure you need the ranks for it as well, but that is a matter of time, not work.

in WvW

Nightshade.2570

I understand the complaint about Veteran WvW incentives. I hope that they do address that by possibly adding new lines for us to put points in.

Like Magic find! (Since honestly the ratio of loot you get from wvw is much less them pve)That would be great, or other buffs that have nothing to do with fighting.

A running speed buff! Would be awesome to!

Anyhow, there are builds that depend on these stacks I understand that but the whole meta is changing, and we can just build things that are good with the tools given instead of trying to find Loopholes to make a build good.

So no need to worry about your build, you probably wont run it exactly the same after specializations come out.

Embrace the fact that more players will be encouraged by these changes to get into WvW, because we need it!

in WvW

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

like u havent notice WvW is for pvers? just like eotm. Good news is Blade & Soul is coming out this winter.

It makes me sad that Anet fails to realize that there are 4 categories of players within their game…

WvW players
PvP players
PvE players
All of the above players.

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: Lunacy Solacio.6514

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Sigils still exist in sPvP (including stacking sigils). I would like some of the foods nerfed to diversify the options, yes. And I wouldnt really care if PvE stats was replaced by the amulets.

I believe that the skill of a players makes him what he is, not the amount of buffs he has on him.
snip

… Great idea, lower build diversity and not allow you to mix and match stats… Here I thought it was WvW not sPvP2.

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Good because by removing this and hopefully the stacking sigils you create a more level playing field, this in turn creates a much more healthy competetive enviroment.

Running around killing NPC’s to be more powerful than someone on a fully capped border without access to the guard stacks is unfair, stacking sigils have the same problem especially in condition builds where condi damage can reach 2.2k in some cases and sometimes more.

Each class has more than enough stats in it’s kit to not warrant guard stacks and stacking sigils. next i hope they get rid of food in WvW and leave only the most basic of stones, oils and crystals.

Please, god no!

If that’s what you want, go PvP where there’s no choice to your build and no subtlety. Please, dont’ advocate that sort of crap for WvW.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

As someone who spends a lot of time scouting and map hopping for defense, this is great.

What seems to be mostly overlooked in this thread is that ot only are these buffs unnecessary power creep, they generally buff attackers more often than defenders. Waypointing into a map with heavy enemy presence I often don’t have time to find some PvE mobs along the way to build stacks, but my own NPC guards that I ordered increased just buffed all the attackers with 2500 more HP and 100 more power (thanks veteran scouts! great job!).

A lot of builds will be changed, and lot won’t, I don’t mind. It’s a good change overall.
-some rank ~1200 nub

edit: I wouldn’t mind if they simply made the extra stats baseline for everyone, but I don’t see why people who primarily roam/scout (rank up slowly) should have to grind points for it, and I certainly don’t think it should be tied to NPC kills since that encourages all sorts of boring play (oh no, I don’t want to lose my stacks, I’m not going to push the enemy or waypoint to save a upgraded structure, etc….) and unbalance in favor of attackers over defenders.

this is the most logical and reasonable viewpoint on this matter. you are not nub, thrash.

if you geared up with regard to stacks, you deserve to think you will need to regear in order to play. its typical of MMOs. things change and you have to expend effort to rebuild your stuff. deal with it. either l2p without, or regear so you have an easier time. because contrary to most games, anet isnt powercreeping the kitten out of everything with the xpac just to make people play more.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

the only “consistency” anet is known for is their inability to leave unbroken things alone.

they “fixed” fully functional dungeons.
they “fixed” fully functional pvp
they’re about to “fix” fully functional wvw

They ‘fixed’ the trait and ability systems.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Weez.6315

Weez.6315

As someone who loves to play outnumbered this is a really bad change. THose vitality stacks made the difference from being oneshotted by 2 thieves or staying alive and getting out of the situation. Since there are a lot of situations where you get focused by more than one person in wvw a bit more defense is really nice to have.
And when i look at the incoming traitchanges and the Powercreep that is coming i really dont wanna miss those 5 vitality stacks.
And tbh is it really that hard to achieve those buffs as a regular wvw player?
Classes are making more and more damage but the defense stays the same, that wont work out at the end.

Mimsy – On a crusade against PU and Phantasm builds!

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Doesnt make sense.

They merged ranks to account bound instead of character bound to solve
any problems players got from this.

Removing player progression is just stupid.

Let us hope there was a typo.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

i knew this would happen whats even the point of playing wvw if they nerf ur stuff when u done crafting ascended and grinding rank points gg arenanerf cater to qq babies.

in WvW

Posted by: Dr Zoidberg.2046

Dr Zoidberg.2046

Leave them as is, make every odd level on it 1% or 2% less damage from/more damage to guards, and every even level +1 maximum stack. It addresses their issue with it and lets us retain proper progression. Thxbye.

J Zoidberg

in WvW

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

the only “consistency” anet is known for is their inability to leave unbroken things alone.

do tell.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

What ppl also seem to forget is that with the new trait system you will get a base stat increase from 926 to 1000. That gets us compared to untraited here (I guess for all stats, that don’t start out at 926 the bonus will be relatively the same, so I used this for calculation):
+ 74 Power
+ 3,52% Critical Chance
+ 74 Armor
+ 740 Health Points
+ 4,93% Critical Damage
+ 74,00 Healing Power
+ 74 Condition Damage
+ 7,40% Condition Duration
+ 7,40% Boon Duration

In addition all gear stats will be increased too. All those things will impact the builds significantly.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in WvW

morrolan.9608

do tell.

NPE ring a bell.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Nightshade.2570

They probably have the room to grow and expand this now and will stick to traits that don’t give a personal fighting advantage. If they come up with something else for vet players this isn’t such a big deal. We all are losing this, so it’s not like we will be going up against people who have it.

(edited by Nightshade.2570)

in WvW

Posted by: nightblood.7910

nightblood.7910

What ppl also seem to forget is that with the new trait system you will get a base stat increase from 926 to 1000. That gets us compared to untraited here (I guess for all stats, that don’t start out at 926 the bonus will be relatively the same, so I used this for calculation):
+ 74 Power
+ 3,52% Critical Chance
+ 74 Armor
+ 740 Health Points
+ 4,93% Critical Damage
+ 74,00 Healing Power
+ 74 Condition Damage
+ 7,40% Boon Duration

In addition all gear stats will be increased too. All those things will impact the builds significantly.

This.

I think if Anet (If they even have it figured out yet) were to let people in on how the armor, trinkets, and weapons were going to change to compensate the difference in traited attribute points, people would rest a little easier.

From watching the Dragon Hunter PvP on the ready up and how often they mentioned how much damage it does, I dont think anyone is going to have to worry about whether or not they can produce the goods as Anet was obviously selling power and damage regardless on what I or anyone else thinks about power creep. (not to mention the play on the guard vs thief thing. Good one though.)

I would think that people would understand that there is a complete rework in attributes going on and how those attributes add up, but maybe if Anet let us all in on some of those changes to gear it would calm the masses about a 125 points in power and vitality difference.

So even for the people who have built their toons around guard stacks, you also built it around an attribute system that will be obsolete and will likely need to rework it anyway with or without guard stacks.

(edited by nightblood.7910)

in WvW

Lunacy Solacio.6514

+ 74 Power
+ 3,52% Critical Chance
+ 74 Armor
+ 740 Health Points
+ 4,93% Critical Damage
+ 74,00 Healing Power
+ 74 Condition Damage
+ 7,40% Boon Duration

That change will be to offset the loss of stats via traits, and to simplify, just as the gear increase will be to offset the trait stat loss, Anet stated it will mostly be the same as with traits. Some exceptions, like say zerk armor, defensive traits, would get more power/prec/ferocity than had before, but most likely will have to change gear some to compensate and end up about the same as before.

(edited by Lunacy Solacio.6514)

in WvW

Posted by: Steve Whitley.8359

Steve Whitley.8359

do tell.

NPE ring a bell.

ah, yes. sorry, hadn’t rolled a new toon since that came out until about a week ago, and it went strait to 80, but yes i missed that one.

another great example of how out of touch this company is with the use of their game.

Old Janx // [THG] Jade Quarry / Seafarer’s Rest
secessit viri bellatores

in WvW

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

+ 74 Power
+ 3,52% Critical Chance
+ 74 Armor
+ 740 Health Points
+ 4,93% Critical Damage
+ 74,00 Healing Power
+ 74 Condition Damage
+ 7,40% Boon Duration

That change will be to offset the loss of stats via traits, and to simplify, just as the gear increase will be to offset the trait stat loss, Anet stated it will mostly be the same as with traits. Some exceptions, like say zerk armor, defensive traits, would get more power/prec/ferocity than had before, but most likely will have to change gear some to compensate and end up about the same as before.

Correct. But what I want to say is, that those changes will effect the build system and dynamics in all game aspects. So it is premature to make any judgement about how things will turn out.

Just look at D/P thief. They will have more base HP than now. Because they get 740 HP for free.It’s not 2500, granted, but it’s something. Ppl should simply wait for how it actually turns out.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

in WvW

Posted by: Svarty.8019

Svarty.8019

This means that there’s even less to spend points on…

Nobody at Anet loves WvW like Grouch loved PvP. That’s what we need, a WvW Grouch, but taller.

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Lol when they added it people complained and when they removed it people complain. Internet being internet.

Definitely this.

^

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

I complained when world ranks were added and now the only complaint I will ever have about changes to that system is that they didn’t remove it entirely. Get your pve trash out of wvw.

in WvW

Lunacy Solacio.6514

I complained when world ranks were added and now the only complaint I will ever have about changes to that system is that they didn’t remove it entirely. Get your pve trash out of wvw.

Would you like a nearly empty wvw on most servers? I do PvX, I don’t care to zerg, and I enjoy a good fight, but since I do pve, I’m trash and should get out too? Funny thing is, you have to actually, you know, do wvw to get those ranks, etc., not pve… Although granted it’s so easy to get in eotm now I suppose but meh. Many of the pugs are pvx, without them what would many servers even have for a wvw presence? Limited…

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Progression isn’t PvE, the grand daddy of WvW, DAOC, had Realm v Realm ranks and progression.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Baldrick.8967

Baldrick.8967

The whole thing points to a ‘dumbing down’ of build choices much more like spvp (for easier balancing within pvp).

Stats gained from traits added hugely to build diversity- without them it’s going to be much more cookie cutter builds and more and more like totally bland spvp.

Of course, ascended will become much more important due to more base stats on armor, and that means I get to not only redo entire builds but also work out how many sets of the time gated ascended gear I will have to redo to get the stats I have lost.

Or maybe I just won’t bother (playing).

WvW player. Doing another world completion for my next Legendary. Hater of mini-games.

in WvW

Posted by: Coldtart.4785

Coldtart.4785

Progression isn’t PvE, the grand daddy of WvW, DAOC, had Realm v Realm ranks and progression.

Grinding for advantage is the epitome of pve, or did you not see all the other rage posts about ascended gear and food still existing in this topic?

in WvW

Lunacy Solacio.6514

Grinding for advantage is the epitome of pve, or did you not see all the other rage posts about ascended gear and food still existing in this topic?

And ascended armor means little, exotic is perfectly fine. Ascended trinkets I’ll give you definitely are worth a lot, though. Food gives more variety although a few options could do with a slight change to them, but yet you don’t need the most expensive when a much cheaper option is almost the same. It is WvW, while being a form of PvP, it is not sPvP and is not, and should not, be under the same build setups as sPvP.

in WvW

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

I don’t understand why people are upset about this. Most people won’t see a difference. They’ll only be losing a slight advantage they had over newer players. Oh no, guys! You’re going to be on par with an enemy instead of having a slight advantage! Time to whine about it like its some sort of huge nerf!

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

in WvW

Posted by: Diku.2546

Diku.2546

Agree with the OP. Please don’t take this away.

As a long time WvW player…this is one of the Perks that I felt was a reward for playing WvW.

The only WvW Mastery that I don’t have is Burning Oil.

To the other long time WvW players who don’t think it’s useful…nobody is forcing you to use your precious WvW skill points to get it. Get the skills that you like.

Make it a buff that only works in the WvW map.

I’d still be happy with that, but I’m guessing that the Developers are taking it away because other parts of the map will give you a Buff.

I use the buff to capture enemy Upgraded Camps…so I hope the Developers have plans to put the same buff on camps for me to solo cap…if we capture a shrine or something.

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

To the other long time WvW players who don’t think it’s useful…nobody is forcing you to use your precious WvW skill points to get it. Get the skills that you like.

I don’t think anyone have said its not useful. A lot of people said it’s mandatory skill and that’s why it’s such an awkward trait. And the fact that you had to kill guards to get it made it even more awkward, because how hard it was for defenders to get stacks and how easy it was for attackers to get them.

I’m mostly a roamer, group and solo, and am really glad we are getting rid of this trait as it was rather stupid from the start.

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

in WvW

Posted by: Chorazin.4107

Chorazin.4107

I have a couple problems with this, char progression, i dont feel there is anything worthwhile to spend WvW points on other than these 2 abilities. Some people might care about the fact they can fire a mortar for more damage, that’s great and all but it’s not something i care for. In fact sitting on siege pushing 1 is about as far away from what i want to do in WvW as possible.

I want to see my char progress, If they are fixing wvw achievemements(the unobtainable ones which is just about all except ultimate dominator) and adding in maybe some cool WvW skins, some titles, etc sure take away the stacks. Although i remain skeptical given its been years and the achievements havnt been fixed.

The thing i liked about DAoC was the great abilities i could purchase as i leveled up in RvR. And the devs were smart enough to put them on a sliding scale so you accrue points fast at the beginning but very slowly later on. So it gave something to the newbies in that they would accrue a lot of points fast whilst the veteran only got a handful at high ranks. I thought the powers were over the top you could purchase but they had massive cooldowns. Surely there is a balance there somewhere.

Something, anything for WvW’ing would be good, i PvE and sleep on a bed of money whilst taking my private jet from Lions Arch to Divinity’s Reach casually thumbing through my wardrobe of legendary skins. I WvW and im kittening begging on the streets with a sign saying defended the server with my life, donations accepted.

Also WvW is not a balanced environment to begin with, it’s not a 5v5, in fact unless it’s an organsised encounter the numbers will most likely be imbalanced. So the argument is what, you are making something imbalanced, imbalanced by adding some extra stats?

Chorazin
[lion]~ riperonis
[tRex]

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Greaaat… now there’s nothing in the ability system I even want. GG WvW abilities useless.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Greaaat… now there’s nothing in the ability system I even want. GG WvW abilities useless.

When everything is useless, it’s balanced. Look at the elementalist elites.

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

have you seen any commanders asking for masteryless players to be on siege lately?

all this whining is unbecoming. have some dignity and presence of mind. anyone under rank 1000 is still gonna be inferior to anyone who isnt in a huge way.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in WvW

Posted by: Turk.5460

Turk.5460

The thing i liked about DAoC was the great abilities i could purchase as i leveled up in RvR. And the devs were smart enough to put them on a sliding scale so you accrue points fast at the beginning but very slowly later on. So it gave something to the newbies in that they would accrue a lot of points fast whilst the veteran only got a handful at high ranks. I thought the powers were over the top you could purchase but they had massive cooldowns. Surely there is a balance there somewhere.

This right here is the mentality that needs to go. Do you think a RR1-3 stood a chance against a RR10? Was that fair in any way? No, in a game where the players boast about being so skill-based, those same players will defend to the death every tiny advantage they can get over other players. Any way to passively make the odds skewed in their favor… -rolls eyes-

-Fort Aspenwood- [UNIV] [TLC] [ShW]
-Sorrow’s Furnace-

in WvW

Posted by: T raw.4658

T raw.4658

I haven’t bought anything but applied str/fortitude.

You remove them and I prolly wont even spend 1 point.

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

Sure, but then there’s no point in using them anymore either. Who uses elementalist elites? Nobody, unless they take the FGS for a quick rush with #3 and #4 and then drop it..

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

I haven’t bought anything but applied str/fortitude.

You remove them and I prolly wont even spend 1 point.

Exactly. Not everyone likes sitting on a ram and pressing 1 button, or on balli, or on cata, or on treb, or etc etc etc. Thanks, but no thanks. Can we exchange our WvW exp for something please?

in WvW

Posted by: Coyote.7031

Coyote.7031

As a nublet with only 70 something ranks, good. I hate the idea of wasting over 300 points to get something useful. I’d much rather spend my points else where. I put my points in supply, repair, and build mastery over guard stacks. I’d rather be useful to a group than just live an extra hit. But that’s me.

in WvW

Posted by: Cecilia.5179

Cecilia.5179

This is a little disappointing to me because it just makes it more important for me to buy the expensive food. On the bright side, I can now afford supply capacity. However, I would like to see the food market get stabilized a bit. I can’t afford the -40% condition duration food or the Toxic Focusing Crystal, and I don’t want to feel the need to spend real money to gain these advantages.

Necromancer Rights Advocate
Restart WvW: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/Clean-The-Slate/first#post6208959
#CleanTheSlate

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Something, anything for WvW’ing would be good, i PvE and sleep on a bed of money whilst taking my private jet from Lions Arch to Divinity’s Reach casually thumbing through my wardrobe of legendary skins. I WvW and im kittening begging on the streets with a sign saying defended the server with my life, donations accepted.

Even though I disagree with you on the question at hand this is awesome.

Is this too long for a sig?

in WvW

Posted by: Vikkela.7261

Vikkela.7261

Good to see them gone. Never had any of those stacks when defending anyways, maybe briefly after capturing a camp back but then losing them again immediately when trying to 1vX that enemy zerg or roaming group

9 Guardians later…