Are T1/T2 servers forever permalocked now?

in WvW

Posted by: Solori.6025

Solori.6025

Those SEA players have a good point though. The player population has attritioned to a point where there’s not enough in their timezone to support more than one tier. They simply can’t spread out and still have fun.

I think their best solution is just to mass-transfer down to T8 where there’s likely enough room for them all. Then they just have to make sure all the servers in T8 stay T8 — not too hard since T1 players have plenty of experience with that.

In my opinion, a lot of what’s wrong with WvW comes from catering to SEA players and the problem of coverage wars they pose :o

ANet should create a special group of WvW servers for them that only open in their timezone, and change the others to only open in primetime.

…..No.

You want to lock WvW for everyone until a specific time?

Are you serious?
You aren’t serious.

A better solution would be to give the most points during the server’s designated timezone. In otherwords, For NA servers during the designated NA prime. The point gain would be set at 100%, during other timezones point gain would be 25%

The world needs more KUNG FURY!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS5P_LAqiVg

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

25% of nothing is still nothing dear. It would be a lower score, yes, but week results would still be the same.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Those SEA players have a good point though. The player population has attritioned to a point where there’s not enough in their timezone to support more than one tier. They simply can’t spread out and still have fun.

I think their best solution is just to mass-transfer down to T8 where there’s likely enough room for them all. Then they just have to make sure all the servers in T8 stay T8 — not too hard since T1 players have plenty of experience with that.

In my opinion, a lot of what’s wrong with WvW comes from catering to SEA players and the problem of coverage wars they pose :o

ANet should create a special group of WvW servers for them that only open in their timezone, and change the others to only open in primetime.

…..No.

Are you serious?
You aren’t serious.

A better solution would be to give the most points during the server’s designated timezone. In otherwords, For NA servers during the designated NA prime. The point gain would be set at 100%, during other timezones point gain would be 25%

Not sure the 25% is the right number! but in general I like this. I would add….
And make sure eu/OCX/sea all have at least 3 servers each designated as their prime. I have always thought this was a better solution for scoring purposes and also a way for eu/OCX/sea to know which servers will provide them people to play with and against……

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

…..No.

Are you serious?
You aren’t serious.

Not sure the 25% is the right number! but in general I like this. I would add….
And make sure eu/OCX/sea all have at least 3 servers each designated as their prime. I have always thought this was a better solution for scoring purposes and also a way for eu/OCX/sea to know which servers will provide them people to play with and against……

Thats not bad, I would make that value determined or affected by the average between current, on map outnumbered averaged with weekly / longterm “outnumbered” percentage.

it would be another slight improvement in the right direction, though not a solution.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

T1 has a huge collection of EU/OCX/SEA players. ANything Anet does to disrupt this would have a profound effect

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

in WvW

Posted by: CalmAndCool.5938

CalmAndCool.5938

I read all these posts and summarize that this game is seriously flawed. There is a reason it is now #19 on morphs list. With everything I see this game could be #1. I can do nothing but surmise there is entrenched incompetent management who are making horrible decisions and probably driving all the talent out of the company. If I am correct please infract away.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

I read all these posts and summarize that this game is seriously flawed. There is a reason it is now #19 on morphs list. With everything I see this game could be #1. I can do nothing but surmise there is entrenched incompetent management who are making horrible decisions and probably driving all the talent out of the company. If I am correct please infract away.

Yep pretty much, its got a good combat system, both good small and large group pvp, and for PvE a good blend of open world and theme park mmos. And its beautiful to look at. But it has been horribly managed for the most part since launch. Its quite amazing how the game was setup so well only for it to be so badly managed after launch.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

SEA players would have plenty to do if they weren’t all stacked on just a few servers. Now you have even more wanting to move to JQ? I could maybe feel a bit of empathy if they wanted to go somewhere to counter JQ SEA, but wanting to go to the most stacked SEA in T1?

There used to be enough OCX and SEA players 2-2.5 years ago to fill 6 servers. Unfortunately, many people at that time still had a “kill a server” and “stack my server to high heavens to win” mentality. This resulted in a huge exodus of first SEA players followed by OCX players. Then came the China servers, which saw a huge wave of SEA players from China, HK and Taiwan leave for (and many came back cause those servers were so poorly managed, even compared to ANet’s servers…), which more or less killed any chance of a multi-tier rotation of servers with good off-hours coverage.

T1 SEA right now is balanced pretty well due to the server lockout though, but due to attrition, JQ will still have more in the end unless the servers open up.

This has prevented basically any chance of players moving to balance ourselves out, not that there was much of a chance of that in the beginning, with WvW so poorly managed by ANet.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in WvW

Posted by: stof.9341

stof.9341

…..No.

Are you serious?
You aren’t serious.

I am serious. Other games do that and it solves most problems we currently have. Your solution would do what? Make SEA users second rate citizens where their work counts for barely nothing? Ok. But then you introduce one issue.

Server win/loss is used to match servers of similar level together. Unfortunately for SEA, their contribution has little effect on their server win. So as a result, the system will have no difficulties matching a server with SEA presence against two servers with no presence at all. All that because you counted them as second rate citizens that don’t matter!

This is the exact reverse situation we have now. Where night time activity has a disproportionate impact on the server ranking. For example, imagine if T1 and T2 were just full and active on prime time. What is the difference between T1 and T2 then? SEA players. So as a result of SEA not having their own servers, you get the situation where T1 and T2 will never face each other in prime time despite the fact the matchup might very well be balanced, at least on population? This is a huge loss for the big pupolation mass of those 6 servers prime time. They are stuck in repetitive matchups while we could in theory offer them variety!

See, a big WvW problem is just that : the fact that a server “score” is the average of their result across all timezones. And the population available in those different times are just not the same so it’s a disservice to everyone to meld all that together. This is a vision of WvW that might have worked if the populations were similar 24/24, or at least enough to fill multiple server tiers 24/24.

And then we are at the point were server caps are reached, and perfectly legitimate SEA population movements cannot happen because the server they want to join is full, during primetime. But how can the system say “you are a SEA player, you can enter, you are a primetime player, no the server is full for you” ? My solution works for that Closing the WvW servers outside of their own primetime, or at least making it so that PPT/captures/siege is frozen in time, all that while offering them their very own tier of servers with a primetime adapted to their particular needs.

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Anet should use 120-hour moving average to determine a server’s wvw participation level, then compare the moving average with the threshold to determine status…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Tongku.5326

Tongku.5326

…..No.

Are you serious?
You aren’t serious.

I am serious. Other games do that and it solves most problems we currently have. Your solution would do what? Make SEA users second rate citizens where their work counts for barely nothing? Ok. But then you introduce one issue.

Server win/loss is used to match servers of similar level together. Unfortunately for SEA, their contribution has little effect on their server win. So as a result, the system will have no difficulties matching a server with SEA presence against two servers with no presence at all. All that because you counted them as second rate citizens that don’t matter!

This is the exact reverse situation we have now. Where night time activity has a disproportionate impact on the server ranking. For example, imagine if T1 and T2 were just full and active on prime time. What is the difference between T1 and T2 then? SEA players. So as a result of SEA not having their own servers, you get the situation where T1 and T2 will never face each other in prime time despite the fact the matchup might very well be balanced, at least on population? This is a huge loss for the big pupolation mass of those 6 servers prime time. They are stuck in repetitive matchups while we could in theory offer them variety!

See, a big WvW problem is just that : the fact that a server “score” is the average of their result across all timezones. And the population available in those different times are just not the same so it’s a disservice to everyone to meld all that together. This is a vision of WvW that might have worked if the populations were similar 24/24, or at least enough to fill multiple server tiers 24/24.

And then we are at the point were server caps are reached, and perfectly legitimate SEA population movements cannot happen because the server they want to join is full, during primetime. But how can the system say “you are a SEA player, you can enter, you are a primetime player, no the server is full for you” ? My solution works for that Closing the WvW servers outside of their own primetime, or at least making it so that PPT/captures/siege is frozen in time, all that while offering them their very own tier of servers with a primetime adapted to their particular needs.

No, it would bring them down to everyone elses level, instead of having their lack of effort and PvD results so bloated out of proportion as it is now.

Heavy Deedz – COSA – SF

in WvW

Posted by: uglydan.1638

uglydan.1638

At least for T1 NA, TC and BG need to be opened up, and JQ needs to be locked for at least 6 months.

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

…..No.

Are you serious?
You aren’t serious.

The absolute last thing we need, is more servers. Night capping is what it is, it sucks for the NA players but it’s part of a 24/7 matchup. I don’t think there is an easy solution without making people who don’t play NA prime feel slighted. The one solution that should not even be considered is adding more servers.

in WvW

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

At least for T1 NA, TC and BG need to be opened up, and JQ needs to be locked for at least 6 months.

You seriously confused? BG won big last week. They winning big this week too. If anything, BG needs to be locked for at least another year or more. JQ and TC needs to be opened up for more transfers to come in to counter BG blobs.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

in WvW

morrolan.9608

Um take a look at the results for the last 2 weeks especially during NA.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

uglydan.1638

In the past 2 months, I’ve logged in at various times, as time allowed. That includes SEA, OCX and EU (no NA log ins). Every time, I’ve seen JQ running rampant, and up until 2 weeks ago, a limp-wristed presence by BG.

I’ve heard rumors that BG is out in force the last two weeks because a large chunk of theirs left for Yak’s Bend, in attempt to bring it up. Accordingly, if the rumors are accurate, BG has stepped it up to stay in T1.

It didn’t surprise me to read that JQ feels it needs even more numbers to swell their already overwhelming numbers in most time zones, especially SEA, where they hold a superior advantage.

What I don’t understand is, when there’s no one left to fight, because everyone is on one server, where is the fun? Does a large majority of the server enjoy the Ktrains more than the fights?

in WvW

Posted by: Jaising.7253

Jaising.7253

The way it is on Yak’s Bend right now is that we had to call of nightly WvW because Fort Aspenwood and Sea of Sorrows are no shows, and no fights are to be found. This is probably because a bunch of T1 guilds transferred to our server a few weeks ago to try to boost it up to T1 and shake things up, and ever since Yak’s Bend has been absolutely crushing the other two T2 servers, so they don’t bother showing up after Monday or Tuesday night.

The Glicko system sucks balls, as does the whole current state of affairs concerning Worlds, overpopulation/underpopulation and servers facing each other for months on end.

I feel like WvW needs to be redesigned in some way. Why not, Lion’s Arch went through 2 or 3 redesigns, they could put some time into WvW, right??? haha

in WvW

morrolan.9608

It didn’t surprise me to read that JQ feels it needs even more numbers to swell their already overwhelming numbers in most time zones, especially SEA, where they hold a superior advantage.

JQ has the worst NA of the top 4 servers, is reasonably equal in OCX and holds an advantage in SEA but its not overwhelming now.

The arguments here are not about server stacking but about being able to play with friends and family.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Guess you’ll have to move lower to play with friends and fam then.

It’s only T1 servers complaining about this, everyone else has had overwhelmingly positive feedback for this change. And if 23 other servers benefit compared to three, it seems that would be wiser for the long term of the game.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

There’s 0 chance the populations will end up balanced if you leave it to the player themselves with no hard rules to enforce balance.

You won’t balance it either way. Population is constantly changing in this game and it will never be a fixed value. People stop playing, new people buy the game, new people enter WvW as a game mode, the list goes on… and on… and on…So don’t you think it would be better to search for a solution that doesn’t revolve around a metric that is so volatile and inconsistent? Thats all I am saying, there has got to be a way to bring balance without trying to create “fixed” populations because no servers are ever going to have a population that doesn’t change on a daily/weekly/monthly/yearly basis.

It will indeed never be “perfectly” fixed, however, perfection isn’t what we should be looking at. Rather, prevention and deterrence are what we should be looking at. Without a cap in place, one of the servers would already have been reaching the capacity to queue 24/7. If you think such thing won’t occur, it just means that you have not played enough MMOs to know what kind of disaster players capable of creating.

The server cap is absolutely necessary and there is nothing wrong with it. One can only blame themselves to be at the top servers which naturally expected to be full.

Sorry, the SEA players do not make sense if you know how large SEA population is. Most koreans are in SBI, most taiwanese are in DB. Korea is east asia though. Those are not T1 servers either. The SEA population should be capable of spreading up to 9 servers but asians being asians, they love to stack and very few asians will choose underdog server to join. I am asian, I know how asians think and behave. Most asians are generally casuals and fairweathers, they give up very easily in face of difficulties which why sometimes you see PPT may suddenly drop off. Most asians are PvErs as well.

And also, sometimes NA way of doing things are a big turn off to the asians counterpart. Many asians love to PPT and go all way out to fight to move to the top, however, quite a number of NAs are against PPT and want to stay in tier.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

(edited by SkyShroud.2865)

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

All I gotta say about the people discussing YB/SOS/FA and the transfers… You got what you deserved, FA (: Glad you’re suffering now because I’ll never forget when IoJ was against you and you all spawn camped us every day for the entire week, fortified everything we had and when I tried to solo hold a camp (which I managed to do for 4 hours thanks to your roamers who can’t accomplish anything without a zerg) you eventually pulled the champion to wipe the NPC’s, capped the camp, then sat there upgrading it for the rest of the day so I couldn’t take it back. Literally the worst server I have ever faced. And when I was on YB it wasn’t any different. Roamers that can’t do squat without a group of 5 – 10 and would chase you ten miles if you managed to escape their initial dogpile. Feels really good to see FA finally getting the daylights punched out of them and I hope it continues until they completely deflate.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

All I gotta say about the people discussing YB/SOS/FA and the transfers… You got what you deserved, FA (: Glad you’re suffering now because I’ll never forget when IoJ was against you and you all spawn camped us every day for the entire week, fortified everything we had and when I tried to solo hold a camp (which I managed to do for 4 hours thanks to your roamers who can’t accomplish anything without a zerg) you eventually pulled the champion to wipe the NPC’s, capped the camp, then sat there upgrading it for the rest of the day so I couldn’t take it back. Literally the worst server I have ever faced. And when I was on YB it wasn’t any different. Roamers that can’t do squat without a group of 5 – 10 and would chase you ten miles if you managed to escape their initial dogpile. Feels really good to see FA finally getting the daylights punched out of them and I hope it continues until they completely deflate.

I was on IoJ when we were put through the grinder of 4 T2 servers. Every single one of them did that, that wasn’t specific to FA.

in WvW

stof.9341

The absolute last thing we need, is more servers. Night capping is what it is, it sucks for the NA players but it’s part of a 24/7 matchup. I don’t think there is an easy solution without making people who don’t play NA prime feel slighted. The one solution that should not even be considered is adding more servers.

No, the 24/24 matchup idea sux in the first place. And there is an easy solution I just mentionned : give the night cappers their very own server pool and their own matchups.

in WvW

Posted by: Dusty Moon.4382

Dusty Moon.4382

T1 has a huge collection of EU/OCX/SEA players. ANything Anet does to disrupt this would have a profound effect

Not really – Maybe on one or two of the T1 servers but definitely not on all of them. TC is actually quite deficient there.

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

JQ has the worst NA of the top 4 servers, is reasonably equal in OCX and holds an advantage in SEA but its not overwhelming now.

The arguments here are not about server stacking but about being able to play with friends and family.

Actually TC has the lowest population as it is also the resident NA RP server. If you really look at it, JQ and BG have the most and TC is very underpopulated, especially in SEA time. It has been a 4 or 5 to 1 advantage for both BG and JQ at that time. I have played during that time and have been outmanned on all maps (was map jumping at the time).

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

…..No.

Are you serious?
You aren’t serious.

I think this is a good idea. However the way I would do it is to create two separate “Leagues”. (I’m talking NA here).

League 1: L1 would be a 24/7 league.
League 2: L2 tiers of various servers would be divided into timezones.

In L2 WvW would be active for a specific period of time, not 24/7.

• You could have a few Tiers for NA Prime
  • A tier for SEA
  • A tier for OCX
  • A tier for EU

Using their data Anet would need to determine the proper time periods and the number of tiers needed for each time period and exact times that it is active.

Therefore people could choose L1 if they wanted 24/7 action or L2 if they wanted more of a Battleground feel.

The reasons for this are that no matter what you do you will never achieve population/coverage balance (or even get close) with the 24/7 many tier model. We either need to suck it up and stop complaining about population/coverage or we need to try something completely different. There is no other choice.

in WvW

stof.9341

The reasons for this are that no matter what you do you will never achieve population/coverage balance (or even get close) with the 24/7 many tier model. We either need to suck it up and stop complaining about population/coverage or we need to try something completely different. There is no other choice.

Exactly. It’s impossible to have balance here. Just look for example at the numbers of connected Steam users : there are just less people in the world playing at certain hours.

I had that idee about a special 24/7 tier of servers for those that want it but there might be issues filling it correctly if the timezone servers are more popular. It’ll be hard to balance all those populations so we might end up with a non ideal situation.

(edited by stof.9341)

in WvW

Posted by: Dhemize.8649

Dhemize.8649

LMAO

You were probably dealing with the “core” before they bought out other guilds and servers. If you were to see FA for yourself today you would definitely agree that they are indeed deflated and broken. After a few narrow YB victories the momentum shifted. Then golem week happened and it has been implosion city.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

LMAO

You were probably dealing with the “core” before they bought out other guilds and servers. If you were to see FA for yourself today you would definitely agree that they are indeed deflated and broken. After a few narrow YB victories the momentum shifted. Then golem week happened and it has been implosion city.

There’s no FA implosion. FA and SoS are letting the “alliance” that YB purchased get rid of YB from T2. LOL.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

uglydan.1638

LMAO

There’s no FA implosion. FA and SoS are letting the “alliance” that YB purchased get rid of YB from T2. LOL.

Bear in mind, that when/if YB moves up, one of the T1 servers will move down, and even if it’s TC, both servers will have their hands full.

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

LMAO

Bear in mind, that when/if YB moves up, one of the T1 servers will move down, and even if it’s TC, both servers will have their hands full.

IF TC moves down – no it won’t have it’s hands full. I mean TC is close to BG and JQ and has overall lower amount of WvW players. The players on TC don’t blob like others, they like small focused groups or Guild groups and some of the guilds on TC are amazing in WvW . I mean we are usually outnumbered 3-4 to 1 and the blobs still run away. So, I think TC will smash the others and get bored. JQ and BG will continue their K-training and YB will be stomped to death. Since many of the newer YB guilds moved from JQ or moved their 2nd accounts to YB, YB will be at a HUGE disadvantage, since these players will come back to JQ in droves (if it is their 2nd account).

(edited by Dusty Moon.4382)

in WvW

Dhemize.8649

You all sound like it’s the intention of YB to STAY in T1. Lol

It’s not a matter of “beating” whoever is in T1 because even if we place 3rd it’s likely we’ll be gaining rating to further destroy the wall. Honestly can’t wait since T1 will be the challenge T2 can’t provide.

in WvW

Dhemize.8649

LMAO

IF TC moves down – no it won’t have it’s hands full. I mean TC is close to BG and JQ and has overall lower amount of WvW players. The players on TC don’t blob like others, they like small focused groups or Guild groups and some of the guilds on TC are amazing in WvW . I mean we are usually outnumbered 3-4 to 1 and the blobs still run away. So, I think TC will smash the others and get bored. JQ and BG will continue their K-training and YB will be stomped to death. Since many of the newer YB guilds moved from JQ or moved their 2nd accounts to YB, YB will be at a HUGE disadvantage, since these players will come back to JQ in droves (if it is their 2nd account).

Dusty, I think you read that wrong.

in WvW

Posted by: micheal.8793

micheal.8793

LOL I love how you included only the past 2 weeks and not the past 4 months where JQ dominated by 40-50k 99% of the weeks.

in WvW

micheal.8793

You seriously confused? BG won big last week. They winning big this week too. If anything, BG needs to be locked for at least another year or more. JQ and TC needs to be opened up for more transfers to come in to counter BG blobs.

LOL You only include the past 2 weeks but don’t include the past 5 months of JQ winning by 50k EVERY WEEK.

in WvW

uglydan.1638

The point I was trying to get across, was that even if it’s TC that goes to T2, SoS and FA will have as much a tough time, if not more, from a T1 battle hardened server (that will likely be stirred up a bit from being punted to T2).

As to those saying that JQ needs to be opened, anyone that is or has played in T1 knows the truth. JQ has won 85% of the matches dating back to at least Oct. of 2014 (and by a decent margin). They outnumber both servers in the majority of time zones, and will do and say anything to stay #1, including tag watching and spying/listening in on TS (it’s not merely accusations, it’s truth).

I honestly don’t get why anyone (aside from wanting to be with friends/family) would want to go there. Eventually, you’re going to push your competition away, leaving you with a stale piece of moldy cheese.

in WvW

Dhemize.8649

The point I was trying to get across, was that even if it’s TC that goes to T2, SoS and FA will have as much a tough time, if not more, from a T1 battle hardened server (that will likely be stirred up a bit from being punted to T2).

As to those saying that JQ needs to be opened, anyone that is or has played in T1 knows the truth. JQ has won 85% of the matches dating back to at least Oct. of 2014 (and by a decent margin). They outnumber both servers in the majority of time zones, and will do and say anything to stay #1, including tag watching and spying/listening in on TS (it’s not merely accusations, it’s truth).

I honestly don’t get why anyone (aside from wanting to be with friends/family) would want to go there. Eventually, you’re going to push your competition away, leaving you with a stale piece of moldy cheese.

Yeah, we already know TC will beat up the other two in T2. You were both saying the same thing though.

There’s pin spies and trolls here too. At least there use to be before they realized their efforts were in vain. Have fun and I hope you guys on TC (or whoever switches) give T2 a wake up call to how bad their fighting skills have gotten.

in WvW

Posted by: gavyne.6847

gavyne.6847

Server politics, almost as dumb and pointless as rl politics. I do find it funny and ironic how everybody believes in their own facts & truths, and apparently everybody else is wrong for seeing things differently. But just like in rl, sometimes both parties can be right, they simply see things and experience things differently from their perspectives.

I see a lot of misinformation tossed around, but that’s what happens when you get into politics. Each server is going to agree and cheer on only those speaking for their servers, and they’ll think everybody else is rubbish even if they make sense. Not gonna bother getting into details on the wrong info people are posting. Because frankly it won’t make a difference as people are dead set in believing what they’re saying.

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

You all sound like it’s the intention of YB to STAY in T1. Lol

It’s not a matter of “beating” whoever is in T1 because even if we place 3rd it’s likely we’ll be gaining rating to further destroy the wall. Honestly can’t wait since T1 will be the challenge T2 can’t provide.

You will be decimated. JQ has been known to run blobs 24/7 and so has BG. Y’all wouldn’t stand a chance in kitten to beat them. I mean JQ has been winning every week by 50K and they threaten TC with making sure they get pushed down into T2 and bring up YB because it would be easy to steam roll them? This is all not supposition but actual facts.

All JQ wants to do is make WvW like EotM and we cannot give that to them.

in WvW

Dusty Moon.4382

Yeah, we already know TC will beat up the other two in T2. You were both saying the same thing though.

There’s pin spies and trolls here too. At least there use to be before they realized their efforts were in vain. Have fun and I hope you guys on TC (or whoever switches) give T2 a wake up call to how bad their fighting skills have gotten.

Well, BG has some great guilds (love open field fights with them) but I haven’t seen any on JQ, TBH. All they do is blob and blob and more blob. I have not seen one solo guild group alone from JQ – BG yes. The classic JQ guild is KILL, the leader says he only has 15-20 KILL on their dorito but they never counts the 30-40 other players that are on comms with them. JQ doesn’t believe they blob and no one can prove it to them even with videos images, etc. This is the mindset of the whole server.

in WvW

micheal.8793

Well, BG has some great guilds (love open field fights with them) but I haven’t seen any on JQ, TBH. All they do is blob and blob and more blob. I have not seen one solo guild group alone from JQ – BG yes. The classic JQ guild is KILL, the leader says he only has 15-20 KILL on their dorito but they never counts the 30-40 other players that are on comms with them. JQ doesn’t believe they blob and no one can prove it to them even with videos images, etc. This is the mindset of the whole server.

Very true, much respect to TC for great fights in the field! JQ is kitten.

in WvW

Posted by: murdergore.8139

murdergore.8139

I left WVW for over 6 months, I was on SOS I came back with the hopes times have changed in the last 6 months, I was proven wrong they are much much worse, I played the past weekend and was on SOS BL we would clear the BL and half hour later YB would come through and paper everything, There were probably no more then 25 people on in SOS, I saw no evidence of the big Guilds that had been present when I left. After the weekend the week nights we not so different not many people on and if we managed to upgrade it would be gone in massive YB ktrain. I gave up and transferred down to a lower server much more competative but still evidence of the almighty Ktrain to demolish the opposing servers. I will stick with it since it was so cheap to transfer down. I don’t miss the constant YB blobs everywhere. At least on this server we had some upgraded towers and keeps ..which were sadly lacking on SOS…not sure yet if i will get expansion or not…hard to keep positive in WVW after playing it so long watch it become a big pile of poop

in WvW

morrolan.9608

IF TC moves down – no it won’t have it’s hands full. I mean TC is close to BG and JQ and has overall lower amount of WvW players. The players on TC don’t blob like others, they like small focused groups or Guild groups and some of the guilds on TC are amazing in WvW .

Sorry but right from the games beginning TC has been known for blobbing. I was on YB when the 2 servers were in T3 matchups and TC were known for blobbing then and that has continued to T1. Yes JQ and BG blob, no disputing that, but TC does it as well.

As for TC pop you clearly have more NA than JQ but your OCX is reasonable with the return of Envy, your EU is competitive, its SEA that you are down in.

Coverage wars is a great site for showing this:
http://coveragewars2.com/?tab=ppt

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

morrolan.9608

LOL I love how you included only the past 2 weeks and not the past 4 months where JQ dominated by 40-50k 99% of the weeks.

With TW who are now gone, and BGs sleeper players have clearly been motivated to come back to WvW since ONS et al moved . So there is no advantage in pop any more.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

morrolan.9608

You will be decimated. JQ has been known to run blobs 24/7 and so has BG. Y’all wouldn’t stand a chance in kitten to beat them. I mean JQ has been winning every week by 50K and they threaten TC with making sure they get pushed down into T2 and bring up YB because it would be easy to steam roll them? This is all not supposition but actual facts.

This is pretty funny given the evidence posted on the cancer forums about BG and TC co-operation as well as completely disregarding how the match up has changed in the last couple of weeks. Oh and you have a funny definition of fact as in its completely wrong. Most people on JQ want the match up to stay as it is. I don’t, but thats a personal opinion, if ONS succeed it will be a good thing overall even if JQ fall to T2.

Jade Quarry [SoX]

in WvW

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

As for TC pop you clearly have more NA than JQ but your OCX is reasonable with the return of Envy, your EU is competitive, its SEA that you are down in.

TC has the weakest SEA in T1 but they’d roflstomp anything below T1 in SEA. Between HIRE/AHMA and TFV, they can completely dominate FA/SoS who have basically 0 SEA presence.

TC’s SEA makes DB’s look like a havoc squad lol.

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

So, Anet, why are you ignoring a question that is important to over 2/3 of your player base?

Asking a question in these forums and not getting any answers is not doing your reputation much good.

This is an urgent and important question for anyone who cares about the state and health of WvW – the True End Game in Guild Wars 2

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

Posted by: Nate.3927

Nate.3927

So, Anet, why are you ignoring a question that is important to over 2/3 of your player base?

Asking a question in these forums and not getting any answers is not doing your reputation much good.

This is an urgent and important question for anyone who cares about the state and health of WvW – the True End Game in Guild Wars 2

What do you mean ignored? The question has already been answered.

in WvW

Posted by: clone wars.9568

clone wars.9568

I expect all wvw tiers to be completely reset again after HoT release (just a guess) but its something that’s much needed and anet have wanted to do this for a long time. Clearly the tiers need a shake up and the current rotation of servers each week is not working, we face the same two servers every match up boring and stale.

If they do completely reset servers i would suspect a lot of the bandwagoners will xfer given the chance or free temp xfers on offer.

in WvW

Posted by: Random.4691

Random.4691

In most cases I wouldn’t stick up for Anet but, first, it’s hardly 2/3 of the \wv\w player base. Second, the question has been answered, it’s going to take some time for them to get some accurate numbers. And lastly, it’s really only urgent for a small number who are in T1 and having a tantrum, locking the stacked servers IS important to the state and health of the game.

Until they either merge, or come up with a better system this is probably one of the smartest things they have done for WvW in 3 years.