Are mesmers laughing?

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: ARM.3912

ARM.3912

Most of the mesmers i talk to are openly laughing because they haven’t been nerfed. They see their confusion bombs as easy mode i-win buttons and a lot of the time they are right. I know some that are trying to convince people not to do anything when they have confusion on them to make it even easier to kill them. Do you guys think it is right for them to laugh? Should confusion bombs be ignored in the patch notes despite being overpowered?

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: bradderzh.2378

bradderzh.2378

Haven’t been nerfed??? Lol go read the Mesmer forums/past patch notes. Mesmers went through a spell of getting nerfed every patch.

Is this the new T8 topic or something? It’s like nobody can use the search option to find previous qq’s about confusion…

In reference to ascended items:
Nar: I love that it will take me time and money to
reach the same level I’m at right now… …said no one, ever.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: knight.8926

knight.8926

The only way confusion kills you is if you attack. Confusion mesmers have 0 dmg that you can heal through as long as you don’t attack while it’s on.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: ExZee.8109

ExZee.8109

I dare you to /laugh every time a Mesmer confusion bombs you. Or /dance if you’d like. THEN we’ll see if confusion Mesmers need a nerf…. or a buff.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

knight.8926

As a mesmer when I see 8-10 stacks of confusion on me I laugh. It has never killed me. I’m more concerned about poison more than anything that thing stacks up to more than a minute.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Mesmers did get a big nerf early on but remain one of the most potent WvW classes in the game. They also have the two of the best elites in the game. They elevate everyone around them and when played well become killing machines.

The only way confusion kills you is if you attack. Confusion mesmers have 0 dmg that you can heal through as long as you don’t attack while it’s on.

Heals usually trigger confusion as do most players dodges. Even removing it can trigger its effects. Confusion frequently slows/stops a side from attacking which allows the attacking group to surge. There is a reason people respect the purple dome.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

knight.8926

It’s been said before that a zerg has multiple ways to get rid of confusion. Honestly there’s more than 50 ppl than can use a condition removal when they see the purple dome being cast. Is everyone just blindly attacking?

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Nah they’re laughing at all the players who don’t recognise confusion and aren’t able to cleanse it.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

It’s been said before that a zerg has multiple ways to get rid of confusion. Honestly there’s more than 50 ppl than can use a condition removal when they see the purple dome being cast. Is everyone just blindly attacking?

Not everyone fights in a zerg, not every group has continuous condition removal, frequently enemy groups apply several conditions and removal order seems somewhat random. I am not saying it is OP but what I am saying is that it can do more damage than any other condition and has limited accessibility so other classes cannot share in its goodness.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

Troll thread.

We don’t make game changes based on players laughing at other players.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

knight.8926

Not everyone fights in a zerg, not every group has continuous condition removal, frequently enemy groups apply several conditions and removal order seems somewhat random. I am not saying it is OP but what I am saying is that it can do more damage than any other condition and has limited accessibility so other classes cannot share in its goodness.

I see what you mean wink wink

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: SteepledHat.1345

SteepledHat.1345

I read this topic as: “Please nerf confusion so I can go back to not thinking in my zerg.”

But we are giggling a bit about your inability to carry condition removal and watch your status bar.

“Failure to remain calm is the sign of a weak mind.”

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Oh no! Looks like I’ve got 9 stacks of confusion on me, and they’re hurting! Do I…

A.) Auto attack and use skills as fast and hard as I possibly can
B. ) Cleanse it or ask a support ally to
C. ) Advise my teammates there is a mesmer dropping confusion
D. ) Make another thread on the forums about how an avoidable, removable, condition is easy mode for the player using it when I can literally just stand there and it does no damage

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Zumy.6318

Zumy.6318

I am laughing.
Every time I see a confumesmer or HGH Engi trying to kill me and laughing when I just run away, I laugh back.
Just dont let roflfotmtards grief you. Use escapeskills and disengage. Nothing to do there.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Use escapeskills and disengage. Nothing to do there.

Disengage and send a pet/some minions to keep the mezzy busy.. Once confusion is over, head to your pet/minions and do some mayhem..

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Zumy.6318

Step 1: Engage HGH Engi
Step 2: He drops his elite, as it is his only way to master his fotm build
Step 3: use mobility to kite and lure him away from elite
Step 4: RTL into elite and burst it
Step 5: watch him run as he does not know wtf to do without his 180s CD elite

This works for 99% of bandwagon HGH baddies. If you happen to meet a good one, then R.I.P..

Same for mesmers. Let them waste glamours and run away. Come back and try to kill.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]
Legendary counter: Twilight, Bolt, Incinerator, Incinerator Nr. 2, Meteorlogicus, The Dreamer

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Ascii.9726

Ascii.9726

Mesmers have been nurfed in pretty much every patch excluding the last with the lazor beamz buffz.

Still broken and easy to play class though.

Rank 580+ Necromancer WvW Stream
Commander Ascii :: Tempest Wolves [TW] :: Sanctum of Rall :: Best Necromancer NA

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Fror.2163

Fror.2163

The only mesmer that ever killed me with his confusion is him: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Diplomat_Tarban

And he did so only once.

Frór (yes, with the accent!)

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Every mesmer has confusion so….

it’s a matter of whether they’re geared for condition damage or not. Even if they aren’t, they can still drop stacks on you that damage.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Master of Timespace.2548

Master of Timespace.2548

These countless posts by carebears who clearly know nothing about the combat mechanics of the game, really kitten me off. Whenever there is something they can’t counter with button smashing (stealth, confusion), they come here to cry. In a duel setting confusion mesmers can be countered in many ways, one of those being conditions. They don’t often have room for condition removal, and a condition build allows you to play very passively, waiting for the confusion to go off.
If in a team fight you get stacked up confusion, ask (in TS) for a nearby ally to cleanse them – that’s what everyone always did in GW1. GW1 was FULL of confusionlike effects, yet people could easily deal with them via team play.
It’s quite obvious that GW2 enjoys the “new generation” of mmo players: instead of asking for their team mates to help, they ask the devs to dumb the game down to their zombie zerging level.

? <(^-^><)>^-^)> <(^-^)> ?

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

you guys should take confusion more seriously.

i got killed by confusion once back in October/November or so…

it can happen.

-Desirz Matheon

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: dani.1956

dani.1956

Most of the mesmers i talk to are openly laughing because they haven’t been nerfed. They see their confusion bombs as easy mode i-win buttons and a lot of the time they are right. I know some that are trying to convince people not to do anything when they have confusion on them to make it even easier to kill them. Do you guys think it is right for them to laugh? Should confusion bombs be ignored in the patch notes despite being overpowered?

What game are you playing ?

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Shimdroid.2765

Shimdroid.2765

These countless posts by carebears who clearly know nothing about the combat mechanics of the game, really kitten me off. Whenever there is something they can’t counter with button smashing (stealth, confusion), they come here to cry. In a duel setting confusion mesmers can be countered in many ways, one of those being conditions. They don’t often have room for condition removal, and a condition build allows you to play very passively, waiting for the confusion to go off.
If in a team fight you get stacked up confusion, ask (in TS) for a nearby ally to cleanse them – that’s what everyone always did in GW1. GW1 was FULL of confusionlike effects, yet people could easily deal with them via team play.
It’s quite obvious that GW2 enjoys the “new generation” of mmo players: instead of asking for their team mates to help, they ask the devs to dumb the game down to their zombie zerging level.

This is so full of truth. I miss the old gw1 days of actual teamplay…

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: derv of doom.6352

derv of doom.6352

If your group is running glass, and you don’t bother to bring condi removal then by all means you deserve to be laughed at.
EDIT: spelling

KnT Beastgate

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

mesmers are one of the most nerfed professions…
They have some OP skills actually but well its quite common to know why people fear nerfs…

No compensation and utterly destroying profession is quite common in that thing called “balancing” on gw2.

So no, they are not laughing at all….they are in fear of becoming unviable….and i agree with their fear even if confusion is out of hand.

In the meantime i remember when i noticed first people were too focused on other fotm to just discuss….
And even most that now complain about it told me L2P…..now they ask for nerfs instead.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Zumy.6318

That a class was nerfed a lot does not mean it was nerfed enough.
Its not like all classes start at 100% and get downgraded. Some start at 500% like mesmers.
Before sb says sth. I mained a mesmer at release and found it utterly boring due to opness.

Thief | Zumy [Buka]

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: VOLKON.1290

VOLKON.1290

The nice thing about being a mesmer… when I get confusion bombed I simply pass it over to someone else on the enemy side.

#TeamJadeQuarry

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

confusion mesmers are hard to fight when played right.. i fought a few and usually ends in a tie.. yesterday was the first time i fought a confusion engi and i have to say so far they are way worse than mesmers.

now i only fought him a couple times and he could have slept wipe me but maybe i haven’t fought him enough to figure out a rythm or good tactic to use.. ive tried a couple things but failed miserably. i dont run cleansing flame but maybe i can try that next time but this engi seemed to be able to keep confusion stacked on plus all the other conditions. also they can put out some decent damage as well.

ik there are other classes that probably could give that engi a good fight but is there anything an ele can do, besides running, or is it just my death counter. i cant fight an engi the same way i fight a mesmer cause its a big fail, ive tried.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

It’s hard for mesmers to laugh. They need to focus on breathing so they can keep dodging, moving, and casting. You mess up the rhythm of breath, and it does not feel the happy.

Try it. Run a mile and then cackle for no reason without breaking stride. You’ll feel the effects and it takes awhile to recover. And that’s before the police tackle you for disturbing the peace.

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

I think the real problem with mesmers is their ability to kite zergs and be able to do 2v15’s without a problem

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Wow,

I’m laughing at all those super heros post.

Everyone posting here seems to think confusion weak and can only be applied once, and we have no other damage.

With a HGH engi, good luck waiting for my condition duration to go off.

@Zumy

Funny how you call HGH engineer FOTM, yet you are playing a DD Elem, the strongest class in game right now, and the FOTM class since 4 month.

I’M a very average player, and yet when I play my Confusion engineer, I usually only die if I have 2-3 skilled player on me.

Like I said in the other post, good luck having the choice to cond removal for 5k confusiuon hit, or stop attacking for 10 sec will I pound on you with direct damage, burn and bleed.

I wish you guys meet an average skilled HGH engineer, which will prolly show you how strong confusion is.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Should ask the ASH folks at GoM how it was to face probably the best T8 engi (he was HGH). Im sure they didn’t like deaths in 3 seconds from condi builds.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: KnattyDreads.1856

KnattyDreads.1856

Troll is troll.

-Emhry Bay-
Call of Fate [CoF]

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Lert.6287

Lert.6287

Let’s be serious. Even elementalist (with so many condi-removals) can easly die to confusion mesmer, as well engi.
Confusion isn’t the only damage source, so it’s not like ‘’do nothing, you will be okay’‘, cause you won’t. You won’t be able to deal any damage, confussion will still work (attunement swapping, dodging, auras w/e) and mesmer will still attack you.
As well I’ve seen few really good mesmers who know how to work their burst out along with confusion stacks. In the end you’ve got few stacks of confusion of you and getting bursted really badly with that sword skill.
Confusion is strong itself. Even without going condi damage build. Confusion with stacks of might and burst is just killer.

In my opinion confusion should be brought close to sPvP leve (maybe not 50% of WvW’s, but around 60-70).

Engineer / Piken Square
Former Team Psy [Psy] member/ [BNF] guest
YT Channel

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

I’m going to try to answer the OP honestly here as a mesmer who plays a lot of WvW and is running confusion builds and playing around with their effects. Do I laugh? No. Mostly because confusion doesn’t do enough damage for my taste. I’m a fully exotic geared Mesmer with carrion armor, although I still need to get all my trinkets, and I’m always disappointed with the numbers I’m getting on confusion. I love seeing the pretty pink dam numbers pop up, but they are always much, much lower than I expect and confusion never lasts long enough to really significantly drop health on players. Plus most players are savvy to confusion now and simply cleanse conditions or wait it out, backing off.

I use confusion as more of a deterrent to zergs…. kind of an anti-zerg spray that doesn’t kill anyone but gets the zerg to back off and calm down a bit. In this regard it’s useful and one of the ONLY counters to the mega-zerg balls that are plaguing WvW. If anything I think confusion needs a buff so I can actually kill a player in 1v2 or 1v3.

I have a sporting chance in 1v1, but if you trait for confusion you are in big trouble if there are more than 1 players targeting you. Basically you have to get the heck out of there, or port around a bunch and just keep retreating and distracting them till help arrives. Who I do see laughing in WvW are elementalists. Whenever I hear the whoosh of that ball of electricity attack I know I’m dead. Usually in a few seconds. And I have 21K hp. I can only imagine the kind of damage output they have in comparison to my few measly ticks of confusion.

But yes, if dropped right, confusion can affect a bunch of people in a zerg, so it gives you a feeling of having an effect on the battlefield. But it comes at a very high price in smaller fights and survivability. No nerf is needed. Plus the recent TimeWarp nerf really hit mesmers hard where we lived. It used to be one of the best elites in the game. Now I use it as just another etherial field to toss down with a very slight uptick in speed for players. At 50% quickness I sometimes can’t even tell if it’s working.

I think the real reason people don’t like confusion is that it’s tricky. I turns the player against themselves, and that feels sneaky to some players. Wait, I’m hurting myself??? But being sneaky and tricky is what mesmers are all about. Take that away and we got nothing. It’s the aesthetic of our class.

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

(edited by Entropy.4732)

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

How not to die to us Mesmers….Quit Spamming all your buttons in WvW battles and pay attention to your conditions.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

I use confusion as more of a deterrent to zergs…. kind of an anti-zerg spray that doesn’t kill anyone but gets the zerg to back off and calm down a bit. In this regard it’s useful and one of the ONLY counters to the mega-zerg balls that are plaguing WvW. If anything I think confusion needs a buff so I can actually kill a player in 1v2 or 1v3.

You know that is exactly why its OP.

There are 2 cases:
a) you nerf confusion
b) you give other professions antizerg skills

Where even the AoE profession like ele are laughed at with current zerg wars, having 2 professions that can easily do what you said its indeed OP.

Also because all those “stop mashing buttons in WWW” (or try to cleanse) get roflstomped by the opposing zerg so an indirect effect is huge

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Boomstin.3460

Boomstin.3460

Mesmers are laughing and why not?. Atleast eles don’t need to laugh alone :P

All is vain.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Confusion = GW2 PvP IQ test.

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Entropy.4732

Entropy.4732

You know that is exactly why its OP.

There are 2 cases:
a) you nerf confusion
b) you give other professions antizerg skills

Where even the AoE profession like ele are laughed at with current zerg wars, having 2 professions that can easily do what you said its indeed OP.

Also because all those “stop mashing buttons in WWW” (or try to cleanse) get roflstomped by the opposing zerg so an indirect effect is huge

This is an illogical argument. There are many classes that have anti-Zerg effects. Necromancers have a ton of extremely effective aoe’s they can use at choke points to wreck zergs. As an engineer my traited grenades tossed at range are extremely effective at controlling zergs and unlike confusion, my grenades actually kill players. A well-placed warrior whirling blades skill or thief’s twirl effect (don’t know the name of that skill) can completely destroy the core of a Zerg. Elementalists have the most though, that fire storm thing is insane damage and absolutely destroys siege on walls. Rangers can press one button and apply a ton of arrows and bleeding and crippling at massive range (far better range than any Mesmer abilities) with a great cool down. Very effective against zergs. Guardian reflection wall anyone? And the list goes on. To say no other classes have Zerg deterrents is simply absurd. And most of those attacks are direct damage you can’t do anything about. Don’t attack and confusion does nothing

Styx Hemlock – Sylvari Mesmer – TFG – NSP

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Reborn.2934

Reborn.2934

i am playing guardian . most of the times i am loosing in 1 vs 1 against them but in W3 fights they never getting close to me…. because if i block or control their move they will die in a second …

so …. W3 forum is not the correct forum for this thread … it’s position is in mesmers subforum :p

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

I’m a mesmer, I run condition/confusion build… I laugh at you who can’t get around it. Hell I even laugh at all these people saying they never die to confusion, because I guarantee if you ran into me you’d be dying as often as .. you run into me. Get over it l2p.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

Should ask the ASH folks at GoM how it was to face probably the best T8 engi (he was HGH). Im sure they didn’t like deaths in 3 seconds from condi builds.

hey.. i think i lasted longer than 3 seconds the third time i tried him.. i was the ULT ele there. that was the first time i fought a HGH engi. i thought about using cleansing flame but i dont see it making a huge difference. i would have never been able to re cast it. i thought about also trying S/D for extra condition removal but probably wouldn’t have been effective but i dont know unless i try.
i run dd ele and i know dd eles are strong but we shouldn’t be able to beat everyone and i dont beat everyone. im sure confusion mesmers have their counters and i dont know but im sure HGH engies have thier counters too. if engis beat every class/build 1 v 1,, then HGH needs a little nerf but if there is a counter to it then it should be left alone.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Tallis.5607

Tallis.5607

The problem are not mesmers alone, it’s when a mesmer runs with a necro. Together they apply 5 different conditions in the blink of an eye and you can’t clear them all, you just got to be lucky that your 2-3 removals takes out the confusion too. Else, well… else you can only run away.

It’s pure luck, really. If you cleanse confusion, you have a chance to win. If you don’t cleanse confusion, you will probably die.

Aside from that… it’s kinda unreasonable that you got to trait in a certain way just to survive that one class. Imagine if every single class had one type of attack like that, that would make the game unplayable!

So, yes, you can do something about it. But it gives this class a big advantages over other classes. They already have stealth. They already have time warp. They already have decoys. They already have ignore-LOS-destroy skills. They already have on-wall-destroy skills. They already have portals. They already have AOE reflection.

No need to have ANOTHER uber skill, in my opinion.

Tallis – Perpetual newbie – Tarnished Coast.
Always carries a towel – Never panics – Eats cookies.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Jackums.3496

Jackums.3496

Engineers are more difficult opponents to deal with as far as confusion is concerned.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Did I get confusion… meh, attack anyway, I play almost full zerker, and I rarely die to conditions, happens time to time, when I just fail, but I think I never met a good HGH engi, or confusion mesmer.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Viking Jorun.5413

Viking Jorun.5413

Probably because most mesmers run glamour builds which only work if your target is A) stupid, and/or has no condition removal. All it takes is to stop attacking and they have nothing on you. Personally I run a mantra mesmer, which must mesmers laugh at, but 12 heals, each of which procs a condition removal makes me laugh as well. Personally, mesmers are fine where they are. The fact that a lot of builds rely on the stupidity of other players doesn’t justify another nerf. Glamour builds – if you keep attacking, you’re dead. Shatter builds – if you melee the clones you’ve got a slew of conditions on you. The only type of build which doesn’t rely on how dumb players can be are mantra builds which ANet’s already discussed giving a buff to.

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: UnknownFreak.2805

UnknownFreak.2805

Did I mention that I do not have any condition removal, except for my sword with some sigil that do it.

How to crashreport…
Someone say game crash must be related to OOM
when you read the log it’s not related to that whatsoever…

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Kardiamond.6952

Kardiamond.6952

Did I mention that I do not have any condition removal, except for my sword with some sigil that do it.

Farming mobs in Orr isn’t WvW.

Rotthen (Necro) / Zhyx (Engineer) /Inglorious Beasterd (Ranger)
Server : Anvil Rock (Since Release!) [SOLO]

Are mesmers laughing?

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Killing a mesmer is more annoying than killing my own kind, the ele.

I find bleed very effective on them, as the clones dont stagger, save for the real mesmer.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister