BTW New Poll

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Akkeros.1675

Akkeros.1675

I remember seeing the wvw in-game mail that told me about the new poll but was busy at the time and thought I would remember to ck it later.
Anywho….I forgot.

So, just a reminder about the poll in the sticky section (that nobody usually looks at).

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

I think Anet kinda lost it. Asking us if they should give up on content they definitively spend a lot of time to craft just because of their constant avoidance that the problem is the core WvW systems, not the map.

Fix the scoring system, fix the broken skill balance and trait system, merge all the servers in 3 alliances, make all maps available in WvW and remove duplicates. All that Desert BL really needed was a better waypoint system and removal of the huge giant rocks in the middle of what should be battlegrounds.

Does Anet really need us to tell them that it’s simply too much to have 12 copies of a map that can hold twice the population of a single tier? Like seriously.

(edited by Xillllix.3485)

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Hexinx.1872

Hexinx.1872

“Desert Borderlands and there’s been a vocal minority of players requesting that the Desert Borderlands map be removed entirely.”

~ fixed.

The results are overwhelmingly in favor of keeping the DBL. I just hope to see it in a 2 abl, 1 dbl fashion.

EDIT: at the time of this posting … 61% = No while 33%=Yes

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: ImperialWL.7138

ImperialWL.7138

Who gives a kitten when most of the people who vote are pve kittens who play WvW once a week?

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Crise.9401

Crise.9401

Who gives a kitten when most of the people who vote are pve kittens who play WvW once a week?

I assume if you can state that as a fact you have something to back it up…

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

Meh. Stupid map freaking sucks. Not sure what anyone can find redeeming in it. Also, if you’re in pve a majority of the time, and voted to keep it, when’s my chance to vote on messing up your pve? It’s only fair.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

matches are decided over the first day.. no need to play an entire week.

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

That’s the PvE attitude we don’t need voting on the topic. The rest of us playing all week are going to be stuck with that crud map every day.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: briggah.7910

briggah.7910

That’s the PvE attitude we don’t need voting on the topic. The rest of us playing all week are going to be stuck with that crud map every day.

i forgot you can’t be sarcastic over the internet with out adding /sarcasm or kappa at the end

Player Vs Everyone
youtube channel - twitch channel

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

That the new excuse going around these days for polls that don’t go your way? more pve players vote on the polls than the wvw players?

lol

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

BTW New Poll

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

That the new excuse going around these days for polls that don’t go your way? more pve players vote on the polls than the wvw players?

lol

How about how poorly and biased the poll’s have been worded? Do another poll Anet with something as concise as “Should we permanently remove the Dessert Borderlands: Yes or No?” With “YES” being first as every logical minded person would think and say it. It’s literally called a “yes–no question” for a reason!

This poll was doomed from the start with poor wording, poor staging, and from a “new” majority now being 75%. How many voting are even WvW players? How about a “Reward Track” for each poll where you have to earn the right to vote on a WvW issue? The more times you complete the reward track, the more your vote counts? That right there will take care of non WvW players and those with multiple accounts voting.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

i forgot you can’t be sarcastic over the internet with out adding /sarcasm or kappa at the end

Sorry, I’ve seen you posting on here for a long time and thought you went casual on us.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

lol

How about how poorly and biased the poll’s have been worded? Do another poll Anet with something as concise as “Should we permanently remove the Dessert Borderlands: Yes or No?” With “YES” being first as every logical minded person would think and say it. It’s literally called a “yes–no question” for a reason!

This poll was doomed from the start with poor wording, poor staging, and from a “new” majority now being 75%. How many voting are even WvW players? How about a “Reward Track” for each poll where you have to earn the right to vote on a WvW issue? The more times you complete the reward track, the more your vote counts? That right there will take care of non WvW players and those with multiple accounts voting.

Oh the other excuse people are blindly voting the wrong way cause you think it’s not worded properly. It’s fine, there are more people who are willing to give the map a chance than those that want it removed permanently, stop crying about it and move on.

North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Crise.9401

How about how poorly and biased the poll’s have been worded?

The poll is worded just fine… in case you haven’t realized the order of the options (sans don’t count my vote) on the page is random every time the poll is loaded. I assume they have a specific reason for this (such as not letting the order options are written out affect the vote as much, doesn’t really matter when the options are yes or no, with the previous poll for example it certainly could have).

The poll is not biased in any way, the reason the options are more verbose is because last time people complained that they weren’t informative enough (also results display was confusing before they “hotfixed” it). The options as they are written out now entirely and accurately depict what each of them means exactly. As for the super majority rule, that is business as usual when it comes to major changes.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

It’s fine, there are more people who are willing to give the map a chance than those that want it removed permanently, stop crying about it and move on.

Sure, let’s just give the Dev’s a chance because they can fix it, right? Because they said there going to do X,Y, and Z to it right? Oh wait, they didn’t say they’d fix it further. Even if you finally convinced them changes were needed, how many months or years will go by with us being stuck with it as is? It took 6 months for them to acknowledge that it even needed anything. Voting on something with hoped of future “maybe’s” is a bad concept.

The poll is worded just fine… in case you haven’t realized the order of the options (sans don’t count my vote) on the page is random every time the poll is loaded.

If that’s still the case then I’ll assume I’ve had a terribly bad run of RNG then. Thank you for letting us know because I’ve had no other page loading, even from another account and web browser, than “No” being the top option.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Sure, let’s just give the Dev’s a chance because they can fix it, right? Because they said there going to do X,Y, and Z to it right? Oh wait, they didn’t say they’d fix it further. Even if you finally convinced them changes were needed, how many months or years will go by with us being stuck with it as is? It took 6 months for them to acknowledge that it even needed anything. Voting on something with hoped of future “maybe’s” is a bad concept.

Six months ago we didn’t have the current team in charge of wvw from the looks of it. Ever since they made the changes when Colin left the current wvw team HAS been doing a lot of work for wvw including the maps. So yes I think it’s fair to give the current team a chance to continue fixing and streamlining the desert bl especially since they’re also taking our input on it.

It’s not my type of map but I do realize there are others who like or even love it, the same for alpine there are those that love it and those that don’t. The love/hate ratio might not be the same for both, but they both deserve to be around for both sets of players that love them. The fact that the kittens who can’t get over that and can’t live with a 2/1 compromise is why we’re wasting weeks of polls on the maps.

There’s obvious flaws with the desert borderland when you compare it to alpine because of the design, but that doesn’t mean it’s completely hopeless to play on. I’m sure the devs can make it better, and that process would go a lot faster if we helped with it instead of sitting here crying about it every day.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: bzcharkl.6438

bzcharkl.6438

I think there are too many fundamental flaws with the Desert BL map for it to be a universally welcome addition to mainstream WvW as a whole, and the amount of work required to fix it would probably be close to the amount required to build a new map from scratch.

That being said, I think it would be salvageable as an Edge of the Mists style map with relatively few changes. It seems a shame to throw out all the work that was done on the map when it could be put to good use somewhere else.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

DeWolfe.2174

wall of text above

Some of us still like to win each week FYI. In having dissimilar maps, doing so would completely toss match balance out the window. If they brought DBL back as one map, the World with it as Home BL would have an advantage. If they brought it back as all three BL’s on a rotation, then players would stack Eb or not even play. So I do not see a way in which the DBL does not hurt the mode in any potential scenario.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Some text

Map still isn’t going away.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Sweet Sanity.8593

Sweet Sanity.8593

I have been a wvw player for years now and much like most I hated the desert bls the second they came out, but it is now clear that all our distain for them is because we all learned to play wvw on the alpine bls. People who joined and learned to play on desert bls hate the alpine just as much as we hate the desert ones.

The maps aren’t bad. Sure the terrain is confusing but so is every other map when you first play it. We say desert bls are too big and players who learned on desert say alpine a are too small. Desert has lots of cliffs but I know every last one of us fell to our deaths when we first started on alpine as well. The only legitimate complaint about desert bls that can’t be attributed to us learning on alpine is that the towers have no tactical value. The rest of our issues come from our stubborn butts not wanting give things a chance because it’s different than what we are used to.

Accept new things and the world will be a better place

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Some text

No but I can bet a lot of players are lol.

Whispers with meat.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Thelgar.7214

Thelgar.7214

I wasn’t a fan of the new BLs when they came out, but they grew on me over time., and after the changes I liked them. I’ve always despised palying the home BL in alpine, so I’d be happy to kick it out every once in a while.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: shrek.1046

shrek.1046

Some text

Players really can’t argue if a poll like this doesn’t go their way.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

Some text

Like they aren’t already, regardless of map available.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Spurnshadow.3678

Spurnshadow.3678

Get over it. Most people want/like DBL and would like to play on it again. Just because there are a few haters that fill the forums doesn’t mean that is how most of us feel. Enough.

Blackgate Native. It takes tremendous strength and skill to pull a lever.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

Even tho I do not personally like the DBL I am happy it wont be going away. The map isn’t even really that much of a problem anymore, it is the number of players DBL needs to feel inhabited. I expect only T1 has enough people to keep it remotely full outside of reset which is why that 2 Apline 1 DBL was the best compromise. Wonder if that map can have its population caps increased now that the lag-laser event is toast.

I still say we have too many maps for todays active WvW population anyways regardless of why. Turning EB into a red borderland map for a total of 3 different borderland maps might help the lower tiers but with world linking who knows anything anymore anyways. Will be interesting to see how it all shakes out. Just goes to show the hardcore WvWers are in the minority, I mean, of course they are, how could they not be?

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: TheGrimm.5624

TheGrimm.5624

Sources? Please provide the statistics that show the number of hours per game mode of each player that voted and their queue time during DBL versus ABL. As an analyst I would also ask that you provide their game revenue so that you can quantify if the decision makes sense financially since new income funds development, or please provide the number of unpaid interns that ArenaNet employs and the number of coding hours granted per week and the number of hours required per type of project.

TIA (Thanks in Advance)

GW/PoTBS/WAR/Rift/WAR/GW2/CU

De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

TheGrimm.5624

wall of text above

Some of us still like to win each week FYI. In having dissimilar maps, doing so would completely toss match balance out the window. If they brought DBL back as one map, the World with it as Home BL would have an advantage. If they brought it back as all three BL’s on a rotation, then players would stack Eb or not even play. So I do not see a way in which the DBL does not hurt the mode in any potential scenario.

How are weekly matches already balanced? Simple, they aren’t. I gave this argument some merit but after reflecting it has none. For it to be balanced we would all have to have the same populations during a 24-hour cycle. We don’t, we haven’t, and no one has come up with a solution yet. On top of that EB and ABL are not balanced, so we are already out of balance. This small addition of differing BLs is a red herring and therefore moot.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

TheGrimm.5624

Some people like ABL, some DBL, some EBG, some EoTM, some all, some a mix. We need variety.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: synergy.5809

synergy.5809

Get over it. Most people want/like DBL and would like to play on it again. Just because there are a few haters that fill the forums doesn’t mean that is how most of us feel. Enough.

ppl liked it so much that EBG was always queued and DBL were always empty and tooks hours to find another living soul.

if DBL comes back you kittens better not be queueing into EBG after you see the whole DBL map is empty like before.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Crise.9401

if DBL comes back you kittens better not be queueing into EBG after you see the whole DBL map is empty like before.

Looking at the poll right now, I doubt it is a matter of if at this point assuming the trend holds… rather just a matter of when and how.

People will queue to where there are things happening… what I do, and what I believe a lot of others may do as well is check each map to see if things are happening on it and stick to where something is happening. The only exception to this would be if a commander would ask people to go to a specific map to do something.

Personally the best times in WvW for me have been with groups in the range of 5-10, or at most 20 people. There is no need for a 50 man bloody zerg, and besides on the desert map it would be counter intuitive to move in big groups anyways.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: TorquedSoul.8097

TorquedSoul.8097

ppl liked it so much that EBG was always queued and DBL were always empty and tooks hours to find another living soul.

What do you think would happen if Anet decided to make an EBG desert map (with all the same objectives that are currently on EBG) and made all of the borderlands alpine maps?

Do you think that EBG would no longer get queued?

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

I have been a wvw player for years now and much like most I hated the desert bls the second they came out, but it is now clear that all our distain for them is because we all learned to play wvw on the alpine bls. People who joined and learned to play on desert bls hate the alpine just as much as we hate the desert ones.

The maps aren’t bad. Sure the terrain is confusing but so is every other map when you first play it. We say desert bls are too big and players who learned on desert say alpine a are too small. Desert has lots of cliffs but I know every last one of us fell to our deaths when we first started on alpine as well. The only legitimate complaint about desert bls that can’t be attributed to us learning on alpine is that the towers have no tactical value. The rest of our issues come from our stubborn butts not wanting give things a chance because it’s different than what we are used to.

The keeps are pretty freakin bad. I really couldn’t stand setting foot in them (when I could even find the door).

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Teon.5168

Teon.5168

lol

Oh the other excuse people are blindly voting the wrong way cause you think it’s not worded properly. It’s fine, there are more people who are willing to give the map a chance than those that want it removed permanently, stop crying about it and move on.

Completely agree. Apparently the vocal minority didn’t realize they were a minority.
The poll so far is even a surprise to me. I thought that ‘get rid of the dbls’ option would reach around 45%. Guess I even overestimated the size of the vocal minority.

That being said, I hope that Anet continues to tweak the dbls to make them more playable for more people.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Teon.5168

wall of text above

It won’t hurt those players/groups that can and are willing to adapt.

For one example…..I know quite a few roamers and small havoc squads that will love having dbls back out there in some sort of rotation.

You may hate them, but obviously, as is currently being indicated by the polls…..you’re in the minority.

Forum discussions -
Mmo players with a screw loose vs mmo players with two screws loose. All very important stuff.
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

I think Anet kinda lost it. Asking us if they should give up on content they definitively spend a lot of time to craft just because of their constant avoidance that the problem is the core WvW systems, not the map.

Fix the scoring system, fix the broken skill balance and trait system, merge all the servers in 3 alliances, make all maps available in WvW and remove duplicates. All that Desert BL really needed was a better waypoint system and removal of the huge giant rocks in the middle of what should be battlegrounds.

Does Anet really need us to tell them that it’s simply too much to have 12 copies of a map that can hold twice the population of a single tier? Like seriously.

They are not fixing the game, they are just covering it.
They wont fix class balance, can you imagine how most of the bad players being carried by the gimmick build on their class crying “omg now i have to learn how to play cant win with this build, i should win with this build” ????

Players are already complayning about reflection, they dont want to wait or dont want counter to their range, ratealiation was strong with aoe, anet simply made it not work not even on single target cause players would QQ omg cant spam auto atacks i dont want to look at targets boons but im taking damage…

GW2 isnt a respectfull game, due how is being gimmickly maintained, as much i love the title and story line…. i only see bad options one after the other, this wont help streammers, esl teams, and pvp players… the next expansiont hardly cause the hype because theres alot of burned out players due Anet lack of good actions…

This is what gw2 is about, play dirty, play what anet makes strong, use glitches and “broken” tactics.

WvW needs a new game model, less servers more maps…with diferent castle types, some with more other with less.
Skills need to be changed, less cleaves, less aoe with more targets, less spam going arround less lag, and probably u guys could hold more players on map.
Castle design is dumb….no more castles on valeys please….

Anet what about a pool with 2 options…

A) fix the dammn gameand improve it, delay skrit expansion
B) Release expansion for skrits, more bugs more Op specs to cover last specs bugs.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

(edited by Aeolus.3615)

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

They wont fix class balance, can you imagine how most of the bad players being carried by the gimmick build on their class crying “omg now i have to learn how to play cant win with this build, i should win with this build” ????

Haven’t you guys noticed that any class balance changes happen only because of spvp? The pve side which wvw falls under does not matter, cause you know esports.

They changed the trait system multiple times because they figured a lot of players didn’t know any better and were using terrible builds, that’s why they streamlined it so you make less mistakes in creating your build.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

Thank you for being a voice of reason here. Yes the complaint about the towers is legitimate, but also remember that they originally did serve a much stronger tactical purpose than on any other map with their barricades until people QQed too much so ANet removed those. The people who “love” WvW are the ones that drove away the most unique tactical advantage any structure in all of the WvW maps has because it was a true advantage besides merely trebuching from safety (which is just boring anyway). The diehard ABL fans need to grow up and realize that different maps are healthy for the game. Not everyone has to like DBL just how not everyone has to like ABL. But at least DBL gave players a new experience that was different from both EBG and ABL, and that was (and still is) sorely needed

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: synergy.5809

synergy.5809

What do you think would happen if Anet decided to make an EBG desert map (with all the same objectives that are currently on EBG) and made all of the borderlands alpine maps?

Do you think that EBG would no longer get queued?

I think you missed my point. My point was with the way the polls are going it looks like DBL are coming back. And when DBL was around back then before the spring quarterly patch there was always 20+ man EBG queues on reset nights and weekends. Mean while the DBL’s were empty. Only time I’ve seen ppl in DBL is doing guild missions cause its so empty and the maps so large its easy to do capture and holds.

So if the DBL come back since there seems to be a majority that want it back from the polls I better not see EBG have queues while the DBL are empty. Basically what happened before was ppl would go into DBL realize not enough people are there and queue for EBG anyways.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Xenesis.6389

EBG will always have queues, it’s the map pugs go to first to find action. Guilds go there to get fights around smc.

Alpines almost never have a queue over EBG (unless something special was happening like a major gvg or an attacking side is trying to hold a T3 keep), so why would you expect that for the desert bl?

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Teon.5168

So if the DBL come back since there seems to be a majority that want it back from the polls I better not see EBG have queues while the DBL are empty.

LOL. And what if you do see that? I, for one, will be waiting with anticipation to see what sort of dire consequences you have in mind with your motherly “I better not see that” threat.

Chances are, the dbls and abls will be in some sort of mixed configuration, so none of us really know what sort of participation there might be with a mixed bls sort of setup.
Hopefully that happens, as I think it would be interesting to see some sort of mixed bls setup.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

Haven’t you guys noticed that any class balance changes happen only because of spvp? The pve side which wvw falls under does not matter, cause you know esports.

They changed the trait system multiple times because they figured a lot of players didn’t know any better and were using terrible builds, that’s why they streamlined it so you make less mistakes in creating your build.

Indeed, but pve spam classes design forked into pvp, and then balance the game for players(game) looks good under esl, kjust for the looking w/o the care to make it real good…

The trait system helps defining what strong gimmicks Anet want players to use nothing more, by choosing a class with X weapon set is more than enought to be in a bad build….
Look at the state of guardian….as example.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

TheGrimm.5624

EBG will always have queues, it’s the map pugs go to first to find action. Guilds go there to get fights around smc.

Alpines almost never have a queue over EBG (unless something special was happening like a major gvg or an attacking side is trying to hold a T3 keep), so why would you expect that for the desert bl?

This. T3/T2 here. We usually have EBG queues most nights with ABL in place and none elsewhere outside of a small time around reset. I think people experiences varied quite a bit. EBG always out queues the BLs.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

TheGrimm.5624

Chances are, the dbls and abls will be in some sort of mixed configuration, so none of us really know what sort of participation there might be with a mixed bls sort of setup.
Hopefully that happens, as I think it would be interesting to see some sort of mixed bls setup.

Having mixed BLs gives people options to choose from. It also will allow ANet to get better metrics on map activity and allow them a work in progress spot for additional map changes. Be that to DBL or ABL or a new map.

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Teon.5168

Having mixed BLs gives people options to choose from. It also will allow ANet to get better metrics on map activity and allow them a work in progress spot for additional map changes. Be that to DBL or ABL or a new map.

Completely agree.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

lol

Completely agree. Apparently the vocal minority didn’t realize they were a minority.
The poll so far is even a surprise to me. I thought that ‘get rid of the dbls’ option would reach around 45%. Guess I even overestimated the size of the vocal minority.

That being said, I hope that Anet continues to tweak the dbls to make them more playable for more people.

Go look at the posts people are making. A common theme is, "I don’t like the dbl but if we vote to destroy it anet won’t make any new maps. "

People aren’t voting on whether or not they like the map or if they’ll play on it, they are voting to keep it out of fear of WvW being ignored again.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Teon.5168

lol

Go look at the posts people are making. A common theme is, "I don’t like the dbl but if we vote to destroy it anet won’t make any new maps. "

People aren’t voting on whether or not they like the map or if they’ll play on it, they are voting to keep it out of fear of WvW being ignored again.

LOL. Ok, whatever you say.

You do realize that a very large portion of the people that are voting in the polls are being notified in game, and have never once(other than the polls) read or posted on the forums? So, if they haven’t posted or read here, then how would they know about this “common theme” conspiracy that you are convinced is going on?

Oh wait, that is probably also a part of the same conspiracy.

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-

(edited by Teon.5168)

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: Jim Hunter.6821

Jim Hunter.6821

lol

You do realize that a very large portion of the people that are voting in the polls are being notified in game, and have never once(other than the polls) read or posted on the forums? So, if they haven’t posted or read here, then how would they know about this “common theme” conspiracy that you are convinced is going on?

So…. You’re point is that on top of the group that allowed themselves to be scared into voting to keep the map, you also get the vote of the uninformed pve players that hop into wvw for 10 minutes to get their dailies….. okay.

Also known as Puck when my account isn’t suspended
LGN

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Posted by: The Ventari Ele.5812

The Ventari Ele.5812

I only voted to keep the DBLs as I know there are some people who like them.

My own personal opinion would be to get rid of it, make it a EOTM map v2 as that is what it really is.

Then get working on a real new WvW map!

We’ll release SAB, everybody loves SAB they wont notice the lack of other updates!

BTW New Poll

in WvW

Teon.5168

lol

So…. You’re point is that on top of the group that allowed themselves to be scared into voting to keep the map, you also get the vote of the uninformed pve players that hop into wvw for 10 minutes to get their dailies….. okay.

Like I said, whatever you say. /wink

You just can’t handle your views of dbls being in the obvious minority, huh?

Forum discussions -
-Zenleto-