Baruch vs Piken vs Augury

in WvW

Posted by: The Holy Eldar.3624

The Holy Eldar.3624

That nightcapping you guys do is just rediculus and i cant understand whats the fun with that.

How can you even say that and afterwards throw a million gollems to reset the full of EB? BB is a solid server with great WvW guilds, it would be a shame to see them go T2. Yes they have a strong nighttime, but we have a strong daytime/russian primetime. Haven’t seen any BB ‘voting’ to let us go up.

Acan Stoneheart
Immortal Kingdom [KING] – Officer
Second Law [Scnd] Filthy Casual

in WvW

Posted by: Wyno.5079

Wyno.5079

I vote for letting BB win so that they can go to T2.
That nightcapping you guys do is just rediculus and i cant understand whats the fun with that.
I myself enjoy fights and good defended keeps (its such a satisfaction if you manage to conqure it or wipe a strong enemy). I cant understand how you guys can do this massive nightcap all day long. for Exp? for karma? for WXP? for the 1-2s? if thats the reason its just poor. (and also for me a reason to hope that Anet changes the reward system. For example it would be a start to reduce the reward for capping something drasticly when the enemy is outmanned.)

If the reason is that you want to be a T2 or T1 server…then you have to improve your primetime a lot.

Primetime in EB was fun today. Had a little guildgroup there (around 10 GG) and some nice fights like O C B for ex.
A friendly tipp for OCB: only berserker gear on everyone is maybe not that good.

How was that saying… It’s easier to see the straw in your brothers eye than the rafter in your own?

BB

(edited by Wyno.5079)

in WvW

Posted by: Kthanid.2187

Kthanid.2187

Prime is always a problem with servers from different regions and server population. AR is too often outnumbered and has real difficulties on multiple primes compared to the only one we can get. This is the same for each servers but this is really significant for us.
We’ll enjoy our last week vs Piken Place and Barush Bay, then have some rest on T4, this will be a good and less stressfull period.
See you soon maybe

Firaë – Elementalist l [VVV] VVV Family’s l
Augury Rock

(edited by Kthanid.2187)

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

We finally get a server with solid guilds to fight, and you want to lose them immediatly?

Don’t you try and reset EB everynight?

I myself enjoy fights and good defended keeps (its such a satisfaction if you manage to conqure it or wipe a strong enemy)

How many golems did you use tonight?

Attachments:

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

I don’t think that russians will let Baruch go to T2
I vote for Baruch go back to T4 and River come back to us

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Kitsune.4280

Kitsune.4280

River comes back to us instead of AR. Unacceptable >:(

in WvW

Posted by: fxchin.8954

fxchin.8954

Just fought against the Order of Shadows [OdS] from BB in AR borderland. Good fight =) Hit me up with a message. It would be great to get to know you guys. In all honesty our guild has been trying to hunt you guys down after that comment about taking out 25 pikeneers. We did try to keep it to 1 vs 1 or 2 vs 2 whenever possible but there always seems to be randoms around. Anyway, kudos for having a guild of thieves. Hope to bump into you guys more to fight these coming days!

Guardian from Gangnam Clan [GNAM] with the Twilight

Gangnam Clan [GNAM] – Darius Morghullis

in WvW

Posted by: SaruTen.9531

SaruTen.9531

I love SPRT of Piken, they roam, you kitten them in 1vs1, 1vs2, 1vs3, and when the kill you 3vs1, they jump on you xD

A little message for the guardian who did that, and who was the worst player I’ve ever seen.

[NA] Augury Rock
War crusher, Guardian savior, Elementalist jumper
Asura Engineer will control the world

in WvW

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

I love SPRT of Piken, they roam, you kitten them in 1vs1, 1vs2, 1vs3, and when the kill you 3vs1, they jump on you xD

A little message for the guardian who did that, and who was the worst player I’ve ever seen.

if you think little time, you will understand that SPRT don’t have builds for solo game and don’t run on www alone
And if YOU run solo in www i’m very sad of you

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in WvW

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

I use golems every night (almost)
I like to use them, golems are cool.
The thing is the mentality i think at least AR has, maybe also BB (but thatas something i have to look a bit more at befor i can say it).
Its just not funny when you could have enemies at night you can fight but after they wiped or got pushed back they just leave the map and go somewhere else. I saw that OFTEN in the last weeks/months. Noone stays and fights, trys it over and over.
I remember nights where i needed 3 hours to get a fully upgraded SM from RS.
Not BB and also not AR try it more then 1-2 times. Thats just sad.

So i think thats the point that annoys me most at the whole night thing. I dont want to jump maps all 30 mins because my enemies run away. At least BB has the numbers to do that and also some people who “try” it.
Thats why i get full EB all day long. BB is outmanned in EB but has 20-50 ppl roaming on the BLs looking for easy targets. I try to pull them to EB but it looks like it dont work. We could have really nice fights and they could easy stop my golems.

ALSO: Piken and also me used like 100+ golems yesterday thats right, but there is a reason and the reason is called SIEGE CAP and it annoyed me and everyone else. We had to use golems for papergates, we were not able to build defensive siege in OL or valley or somewhere else. I saw in Valley like 12 rams or so at supplycamps. So i think that BB maybe also knows that problem?

PS BL was full blue yesterday as we went there from EB to get sth back. First BB was outmanned and Hills was easy to get, then we went for garrison and some BBs showed up. Not longer outmanned. They tryed it 2 times to wipe us but failed. after that they left the map again. They could have build some siege in Bay and it would have been really hard to get it for us. They could have go for hills while we are on bay and make us come or lose hills for bay.

These are all my own thoughts and what i think is going on. Nothing of that is the view of others on my server, everyone here speaks for himself. If you think its QQ blame me but not Piken as server.

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Kthanid.2187

Kthanid.2187

I use golems every night (almost)
I like to use them, golems are cool.
The thing is the mentality i think at least AR has, maybe also BB (but thatas something i have to look a bit more at befor i can say it).
Its just not funny when you could have enemies at night you can fight but after they wiped or got pushed back they just leave the map and go somewhere else. I saw that OFTEN in the last weeks/months. Noone stays and fights, trys it over and over.
I remember nights where i needed 3 hours to get a fully upgraded SM from RS.
Not BB and also not AR try it more then 1-2 times. Thats just sad.

So i think thats the point that annoys me most at the whole night thing. I dont want to jump maps all 30 mins because my enemies run away. At least BB has the numbers to do that and also some people who “try” it.

I think that the number is clearly the causes & consenquences of this point. And you seem to forget that the three fight between them not only AR vs PS or BB vs PS. On night (after 1 am) the total number of players is really low on AR. Jumping on map is not necessarily linked to a fail on an isolated action but for greater concerns on another one to defend a critical point for example. Global strategy is more important than win or lose a battle. And indeed, “size” makes clearly the difference for that

Firaë – Elementalist l [VVV] VVV Family’s l
Augury Rock

(edited by Kthanid.2187)

in WvW

Posted by: Drekavac.4920

Drekavac.4920

hahaha i love you SP
tons of fun at PS border \o/

Attachments:

Ragnar Lohbrok – Norn warrior of [SFRJ]
Server: Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Atuncito.9187

Atuncito.9187

We were there for the most special moment in life of Caricitas and Astray, their wedding!!! We wanted to do it at the altar so thats why we camped there for a while. Was a bit hard to get Husband and Wife walking all the way up there, but it was worth the time Soon we will have video uploaded Hope you enjoyed the ceremony and the dancing afterwards :P

P.D: Apologies for the guys who didnt stop hitting at gate, couldn’t make them join us in the moment. Some people just dont want to share the fun.

(edited by Atuncito.9187)

in WvW

Posted by: bloodhell.5671

bloodhell.5671

Rolero event was a wedding between two members of RED, here I leave the video link.

http://www.twitch.tv/redencionred/b/393894530

in WvW

Posted by: Drekavac.4920

Drekavac.4920

We didn’t know, now i feel bad for attacking.
I wish you all best in life together cheers.

Ragnar Lohbrok – Norn warrior of [SFRJ]
Server: Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Cyril.1486

Cyril.1486

Here is an RG video from tier 1 through to our transfer to tier 3. Some GvG vs. VOTF and Nug also.

Enjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

Its generally the people who corpse jump all the time that are the first to whine when it happens to them, Its just the way it is, always has been in PvP games.

Is it me or is wvw just getting overall laggier these days, I don’t mean skill-lag I just mean in general, everything just seems less responsive(and no its not my end,if only) I’ve gone back to playing tanky chars like Grdn and Warrior because I just cant play high mobility type classes(never been a fan of standing still and ranging on ele etc) at the moment most evenings, Its as if we are all playing at 400 ping and the servers are on their last legs, so so vexing.

Also BB I’ve nothing against yous, but in my personal view you blob way way to much, every server does it I’m sure. but god kitten just do it a bit less will ya, its like you want skill lag all over the place.

in WvW

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Great Fights tonight in Piken Bl, wanna say tnx to ODA we outnumbered you but u came at us everytime and u run solo, really nice.

Rave

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in WvW

Posted by: loseros.5912

loseros.5912

Its generally the people who corpse jump all the time that are the first to whine when it happens to them, Its just the way it is, always has been in PvP games.

Is it me or is wvw just getting overall laggier these days, I don’t mean skill-lag I just mean in general, everything just seems less responsive(and no its not my end,if only) I’ve gone back to playing tanky chars like Grdn and Warrior because I just cant play high mobility type classes(never been a fan of standing still and ranging on ele etc) at the moment most evenings, Its as if we are all playing at 400 ping and the servers are on their last legs, so so vexing.

Also BB I’ve nothing against yous, but in my personal view you blob way way to much, every server does it I’m sure. but god kitten just do it a bit less will ya, its like you want skill lag all over the place.

You havent been in EB That’s a kittening zerg blob, literally lemmings/zerglins all over the place. Ppl there don’t run with less than 60-80 people around… Nothing they can do in a choke points, but in open field, unless you are more or less 1:1.5 or so you’re kittened.

Asterilla
Ranger charr 80, Guardian asura 80

in WvW

Posted by: BlackDevil.9268

BlackDevil.9268

You havent been in EB That’s a kittening zerg blob, literally lemmings/zerglins all over the place. Ppl there don’t run with less than 60-80 people around… Nothing they can do in a choke points, but in open field, unless you are more or less 1:1.5 or so you’re kittened.

Including your own guild, running for 15 RG and 3-4 puggies with 30 guys or even worse, porting back to spawn. But that’s not it, you guys run to regroup with the other 40 pugs in the zone to blob us.

in WvW

loseros.5912

Including your own guild, running for 15 RG and 3-4 puggies with 30 guys or even worse, porting back to spawn. But that’s not it, you guys run to regroup with the other 40 pugs in the zone to blob us.

We knew you would say that. We weren’t more than 20 guys (our raid was finishing and we were tired of fighting the hole evening+night by the way) so we weren’t in the mood to fight you at that moment. Did you like our “disband”?? :P

We’re happy to fight with you in borderlands or whenever SM is ours, but not in EB when we’re trying to take SM from piken, specially since we’ve been hours sieging it.

Some ppl actually try to play for the points (at least a minimun) even if you don’t believe it. Sorry if you were looking for a fight. You caught us in a bad moment to do it. I think this is the first and only time we refused to fight against you, so please, don’t ragepost cause we don’t face you whenever you want.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Ebisun.9682

Ebisun.9682

I knew that would be a similar post here. Sorry, but we werent 30, we had 17 ppl online on guild at that time and we have 4 ppl commanding the randoms of EB. We didn’t want any combat at that time, and less against a guild like your.

my apologies if we upset you wiht that, we have big respect for your guild and we always have fun although u wiped us.

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfram.8367

Wolfram.8367

Don’t generalize. Some times like today, we are tired, all day in EB and oh! Surprise, RG is here! I love epic battles against good guilds but not allways we are turning around map searching challenges.
Tonight, when we saw you, we tryed to avoid or search the easy win and come back again to our business.
Is something like when you need to cross all map to meet with your guild and one poket-thief appear and try stab you with her OP1vs1Build, you try to keep walking avoiding him.

We know that 99% of crashes against RG we are going to be wiped but is funny try to do better and better and become a hard enemy, but days like today, when one guild appear only for slay/farm people is bored… We don’t see an enemy, we see a weary OPguild trying to stab our backs before going to sleep.

Wolfram El Redentor
[NuKe] RL – Barcuh Bay[ES]

in WvW

loseros.5912

Lol, 3 of us posted at the same time sayin the same thing. I swear this was not prepared.

Asterilla

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Amazing week guys!! congrats piken you win this week.

Awesome figths with FG, XT, OSC, WAR, NR and more. Very fun week for DsD, we hope learn a lot of all and improve every week.

<3 Dalure and Joe.

GL next week for all guys and have fun.

Its always a pleasure to fight against DsD ….. our old friends from deso…… after our fights i will always take a bow. Keep it up and we meet soon again….we do some macarena :P

PS: I just lol’ed that you called Jue…Joe …..i will call him that from now hahah….

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Welcome Golden Horde [GH] to this matchup.Will be fun meeting you guys again on the field.

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

Welcome Golden Horde [GH] to this matchup.Will be fun meeting you guys again on the field.

yeah welcome even when it would have been a nice move to ask the guilds on the server if they are welcome befor transfering.
I expect some guilds will leave piken soon. Queues are going up like hell.

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Hey, thanks

I was under impression that we have contacted guilds on all servers that were in the list of potential new home for us. But I’m not an officer so can’t say for sure.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: Centrix.4065

Centrix.4065

We were there for the most special moment in life of Caricitas and Astray, their wedding!!! We wanted to do it at the altar so thats why we camped there for a while. Was a bit hard to get Husband and Wife walking all the way up there, but it was worth the time Soon we will have video uploaded Hope you enjoyed the ceremony and the dancing afterwards :P

P.D: Apologies for the guys who didnt stop hitting at gate, couldn’t make them join us in the moment. Some people just dont want to share the fun.

If we knew I’m sure we could’ve left you alone, or even better joined the wedding

People kept saying in the chat that a blob was camping our top supplycamp with golems and everything. But that was some epic siege defense you got there. Twice I got like instadowned by balistas.

Probably wouldve gone more smoothly if you did this on your own bl though

Welcome GH! Saw some of your scouts lately. Didn’t know you decided to join for real now.

Lv.80 Elementalist, Guardian, Necromancer, Thief
[VII] Seventh Legion | http://twitch.tv/censtudios

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Shard.4167

Shard.4167

Hey, thanks

I was under impression that we have contacted guilds on all servers that were in the list of potential new home for us. But I’m not an officer so can’t say for sure.

Would be interesting to know with whom you were in contact with.
Anyway I / we are happy that you are here. Let’s hope that we can learn alot from each other and that we will have a great time.

Hob Heartsbane – Commander for [GG] – Pikensquare

May your wits and swords stay sharp.

in WvW

Posted by: Maniffik.4678

Maniffik.4678

Nightcapping?
Eat this:

[NWar] The Night Warriors moved from Undecided to Piken Square EU

PikenSquare — [GreenFire] — Asura Guardian — Squire

in WvW

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

With the fall of Blacktider’s Rest, it looks like now’s the time for Blacktide Square…

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Or Blackshiver Square

in WvW

SaruTen.9531

Great Fights tonight in Piken Bl, wanna say tnx to ODA we outnumbered you but u came at us everytime and u run solo, really nice.

Rave

Thank to you too, yesterday we weren’t at our best number and it was a special raid. But we like fun so
Wednesday we will be a better number i think and still on Piken so hope to face you again

[NA] Augury Rock

in WvW

SaruTen.9531

Ohh and it’s so sad than Barush need a cheater mesmer for go in North P1 of Bay. They did a cheat TP on the wall 3 times, 3 times we killed them in inferiority.

The Mesmer was a little asura who had no guilds but was with a PU bus friday afternoon

[NA] Augury Rock

in WvW

Centrix.4065

Every server has cheaters. Don’t blame an entire server by the actions of 1 or 2 random trolls, or we might as well accuse you and everyone else for cheating too. You would feel that’s unfair towards you since you probably don’t cheat either. So don’t do it to others. Report and move on.

(edited by Centrix.4065)

in WvW

Posted by: Zajo.5946

Zajo.5946

Yes welcome. I’m sorry you met the “server police”. Any and all are welcome to join if they wish. Just be prepared for the queues.

Please contact any GL for information regarding our meetings and scheduals etc.

in WvW

Posted by: Asharona.9741

Asharona.9741

Hey, thanks

Welcome mates! I really enjoyed playing with you @ Deso. I’m glad you transfered to Piken <3.

/bow Rich, Amurrag, Glamurko, Yaro etc…!

Asharona/Azharon – The Bullfighters [BuLL] – Baruch Bay

in WvW

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

We finally get a server with solid guilds to fight, and you want to lose them immediatly?

in my opinion AR is putting up a better fight than Baruch Bay, Baruch Bay move with double numbers of us and we still wipe them, whereas the smaller groups of AR are much stronger, especially more fun now they have RG

Ireth is doing an amazing job there, if Ireth isn’t there, we would be reset every night, would you want the opposite?

I myself enjoy fights and good defended keeps (its such a satisfaction if you manage to conqure it or wipe a strong enemy)

what would you do if the enemy doesn’t do anything, sit in your keep all time and fall asleep?

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

just something from me to the topic i talked last about here. another example:

last night EB, Piken outmanned for over a hour and that really heavy i think. I was talking with some people already that they should be ready to move to EB and defend SM. BUT nothing happened, not even a attempt to get it. BB went to ogrewatch, even as we trebbed durios and quentin BB did nothing. We (piken) were still outmanned. At least we got some enemies trying to defend their T3 quentin then as we showed up infront ot the walls, waiting that the trebs do their work.
We were pretty scattered and it as like 10 little fights. Pretty funny, but really BB you could have easyly defend this.

Piken Square

(edited by Balzamon.1396)

in WvW

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Thanks to everyone for morning/afternoon Eternal fights 12-15 man squad is so freakin awesome vs zerg,I’m always impressed how much such a group can do:)
Looks like more and more groups r coming to this match up, Augury Rock COME ON, I don’t wanna see Riverside here You’re much more fun/organised to play with

in WvW

Posted by: Yoke.4671

Yoke.4671

Its an odd predicament. I came from Deso while back to get away from Queues and the Tier1 server-lag(a.k.a VS blobs) I’ve loved Tier3/PS since I came and in the whole it is far better fights and more skill-full/tactical. (I was used to being out-manned alot so that still suited)
More and more Deso are coming here and the problem is that, that could generate more Qs and the fact PS may move up tiers and get skill-lag and Qs the same as Tier1 which trust me noone on PS could want, it sucks balls.
But guilds like FG and GH are really good(to the community not just skill wise even though they are) and I respected them alot on Deso, but I wonder do the PS natives feel a bit ragey about it all because we could be turning PS into the next SFR or blacktide(I include myself in that as I am indeed ‘new’ to PS in relative terms) I don’t see it as the guilds who moved to PS are ones who were on Deso since betas(as were most the solo players like myself) and not ‘bandwagon hoping’ servers like we see alot of going on in wvw transfers who have moved several times since august.

But I could hardly blame PS natives for being a bit put out by all the new influx, Its most probably a very good thing aside from Qs, but just a curious situation.

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

correct me if im wrong but didnt PS community split because some guilds wanted to go up a tier and some not. Thats why some PS guilds joined SFR. With the guilds from SFR and now Deso joining PS they will move to T1, a place the original PS guilds did not want to go and im sure the guilds that left T1 do not want to go, am i correct?

I dont understand why guilds keep going to strong servers. Spread out, there are alot of servers in EU. Every month there is a new ‘mega’ server. No wonder VS keep laughing.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

I think i can say, that at least most of you guys are welcome There are a lot new and cool people on Piken i love to play with.
Mostlikely the queues on Piken will go up and when they reach a few hours we will see guilds leaveing, thats sure. (we have already 3 leaveing guilds) But that is pretty normal and will go in a circle. I for myself can live with the queues, WvW is not everything in this game. Also i cant really transfer because Piken is the only RP server in EU.
everyone who loves piken and the community here will stay and wait until everyone else left again. (what surely will happen when the queues reach a few hours).
Bad times and good times ^^

Piken Square

in WvW

Balzamon.1396

correct me if im wrong but didnt PS community split because some guilds wanted to go up a tier and some not. Thats why some PS guilds joined SFR. With the guilds from SFR and now Deso joining PS they will move to T1, a place the original PS guilds did not want to go and im sure the guilds that left T1 do not want to go, am i correct?

I dont understand why guilds keep going to strong servers. Spread out, there are alot of servers in EU. Every month there is a new ‘mega’ server. No wonder VS keep laughing.

Actually we on piken do not care about which tier we are in. (I by myself wanted to go a tier up to fight some other enemies but now with all that new guilds around it feels almost like a new matchup). We already have some guilds playing for fights and ignoreing points. If we are really in danger to go up to tier 1 i´m sure that most of the guilds will go into some kind of “slacker” mode.^^
But thats future and we will see whats happen. Useless to talk about that now

Piken Square

in WvW

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

in my opinion AR is putting up a better fight than Baruch Bay, Baruch Bay move with double numbers of us and we still wipe them, whereas the smaller groups of AR are much stronger, especially more fun now they have RG

So you would rather lose guilds like Nuke, DsD, sIN, BuLL to fight Kodash blobs?

Ireth is doing an amazing job there, if Ireth isn’t there, we would be reset every night, would you want the opposite?

what would you do if the enemy doesn’t do anything, sit in your keep all time and fall asleep?

I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy of someone complaining about nightcapping, and not getting fights, whilst using over 100 golems that very same night.

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in WvW

Posted by: Slyche.3786

Slyche.3786

With the guilds from SFR and now Deso joining PS they will move to T1, a place the original PS guilds did not want to go and im sure the guilds that left T1 do not want to go, am i correct?

Do you really think that PS, with the one or two extra guilds it just got, can move to T1?

Guilds are actually moving to T3 servers because the tier is offering great fights. I don’t think any guild that transfered is interested in creating a new ‘mega server’ you’re talking about.

Team Aggression [TA]

(edited by Slyche.3786)

in WvW

Posted by: graverr.6473

graverr.6473

Beeing a Piken native and still @ heart I really hope you guys will manage to mantain a stable population and all this new xfers will not escalade.With even the remote chance that in the next weeks piken will climb up into tier 2 and deso drop from tier 1,the megablobwars will have a awfull impact on your playstile and fun ratio,hell even basic playability.
I’m non purposely trying to denigrate any server playstile but if you guys remember how awfull was to fight ElonaReach back in the days some servers are much worse where they will blob you up with max map population stacked in one square inch all the time making guild play impossible and signet builds the new meta.

Luckily for all of us GH was never a part of any of these situation and are trully a respectable guild that brings quality gameplay to the table.We can only hope things will not change much.

<3<3<3<3 Piken /salute to all of you old friends

Mini Somales -Seven Instincts- [siN]

(edited by graverr.6473)

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

With the guilds from SFR and now Deso joining PS they will move to T1, a place the original PS guilds did not want to go and im sure the guilds that left T1 do not want to go, am i correct?

Do you really think that PS, with the one or two extra guilds it just got, can move to T1?

Guilds are actually moving to T3 servers because the tier is offering great fights. I don’t think any guild that transfered is interested in creating a new ‘mega server’ you’re talking about.

Involuntarily it has. Now if the guilds stop playing for points and just fight then yea PS won’t be going anywhere. But they could have spread out amongst the 3 servers in the tier.

T2 play style with Elona Reach, from what I remeber, is almost the same as VS. And I don’t need to remind you of the T1 playstyle.

RP enthusiast

(edited by Sird.4536)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

They may not be creating a “mega server” intentionally, but there sure are ALOT of new guilds on Piken and it has the same effect. Most arent so bad, but I really dislike the Russian ones that cant even honor English in the map chat, no matter how poor that English is. Unless I completely misunderstood it and it was roleplayers trying to speak native Charr or something. Its hard to tell on Piken.