Been gone for 4 months

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

the DAoC effect of: run into mob of players -> stun lock -> nuke.

I haven’t got the foggiest clue what daoc or w/e is, but “run into mob of players – stun lock – nuke” is what wvw battles are in gw2 sadly.
Just have a bunch of guardians, warriors and eles stun while spamming auto attack.

DAoC stands for

Dark age of Camelot. It is an almost 13 year old game if you count beta. The game was eventually sold to EA by the creator of the game for a fat check. ANd anything that goes to EA dies and burns.

DAoC was a game from which the concept of WvWvW was taken from. There are also 3 sided RvRvR. Also some of the staff from that game moved to Anet.

Google it.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Mooodster.3470

Mooodster.3470

Love Devon, I respond to your response and you infract it. Classic.

PAXA is gone. Not sure about RG don’t know them. We couldn’t spend one more frustrating second in this game headed south. To answer your question, well probably try ESO, but the main event is dark age 2. Thank god mark Jacobs has been thru the ringer and back.

Devon, someone should ask you what your business plan via your job of “updating wvw as LEAD designer” is for when other games come out and gw2 blows up. Answer that question with some straight to the point facts brother.

Yeah sounds like this game is not for you. Nowhere in the lead up to WvW did they say it was all about hard core PvP. In fact, I remember it was advertised to be designed for a wide audience and that people who normallly woudn’t play PvP would enjoy it and would be about large scale battles involving sieging structures.

i too remember that…i also remember looking at the description of wvw and seeing this same thing….some people i guess cant read thing for what they say but instead get it twisted in there mind into what they want it to say…

non hardcore pvp area designed for people who don’t normally pvp is not fulfilling enough for hardcore pvp types…in my wildest dreams i would have never seen that coming /sarcasm

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: SniperCoEPoE.2081

SniperCoEPoE.2081

Guild Wars 2, when trolling in the forum is more appealing than playing the game itself

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

Watch this Friday’s livestream.

Inb4 there’s nothing said about WvW sans the upcoming krait thing and new WXP masteries.

Oh plus all the things coming “in the near future” and stuff that’s “in the works”.

Attachments:

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Lutto.8745

Lutto.8745

What is it now Devon? More pve and living story to destroy what remains of wvw?

Member of [SoZ] GM of mEIGHT [mEJT]
S1/S2 Legend Engineer @ Gandara EU.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

The game is on one track and one track only. Zerg for points, avoid enemy player contact because its not worth points. Hit some door, jump on seige and press 3 buttons.

How does one avoid enemy players if they are behind/on top of some door? Zerging itself isn’t actually what gets you points, holding objectives is…

Holding -> Defending -> Defending = Defenders -> Defenders are Players -> Defenders fight Attackers -> Attackers must kill Defenders -> Players must fight Players.

If I and my small group build three catapults on your wall, you don’t run away from us (well unless you have no idea what you’re doing). And we’re usually not going to do it if the zerg isn’t occupied elsewhere and, in the end, what happens is small team combat where players fight players.

But I’m convinced you and I play different games, possibly on different planes of existence.

Yep. You’re good at angry birds and he PVPs.

As for the WvW being catered to casuals, Kinda like the Wii was catered to casuals (kiddies) and so it fell behind the PS and Xbox.

The only thing keeping gw2 from mass desertion is the fact that there is nothing else going on.

Once ESO comes out, I’m assuming about half the player base will leave. Same thing happened to swtor when gw2 came out.

One year with no significant wvw content changes will push WvWers away.

PVE modifications to wvw -masteries for angry birders and useless ranks- won’t help because pve in this game is boring and offers zero challenge. Once ESO comes out even the pvers will leave in droves because it is a whole new world to explore which may hold more promise than gw2.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: XII.9401

XII.9401

Guild Wars 2, when trolling in the forum is more appealing than playing the game itself

lol 1st sign the game is going down the drains.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: meep.2601

meep.2601

I played DAOC for years. I honestly cant recall seeing a single forum post asking for new pvp content. why? the mechanics and gameplay and maps were actually fun, challenging, and didnt grow stale after a few months.

this forum is littered with people begging for new WvW content. think this says a lot about gw2.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: PariahX.6970

PariahX.6970

lol 1st sign the game is going down the drains.

Well for WvW right now anyways. PvE farmfest kinda waters everything else down.

~Xylla~ [oG] on Ehmry Bay [PiXi]
Xyleia Luxuria / Sweet Little Agony / Morning Glory Wine / Precious Illusionz /
Near Fanstastica /Ocean at the End / Blue Eyed Hexe / Andro Queen / Indie Cindee . . .

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Guys stop whining at Devon. Yes he showed the carrot, but before You smach him with the stick, first wait 2 days to see fridays livestream.
If Your bad dreams come true at friday, well then you will have the right to smack Anet with the stick.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

It’s in the works.
Soon to come.
Closer than you think.
Right around the corner.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: skinnyb.5920

skinnyb.5920

It’s in the works.
Soon to come.
Closer than you think.
Right around the corner.

Attachments:

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

What is it now? Critters Mastery? Killing a critter creep will give you 1% crit chance? I love it Devon! Btw, more PvE update so WvW will be so lively Devon!

I wouldn’t want to deprive PVErs of PVE content. We need to see why WvW is a ghost town every time PVE is introduced. The reason is, WvW rewards are kitten, badges can only be used to buy armor with kitten skins, etc. I am not saying add PVE to WvW, but at least make it as attractive as PVE.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Cactus.2710

Cactus.2710

Guys stop whining at Devon. Yes he showed the carrot, but before You smach him with the stick, first wait 2 days to see fridays livestream.
If Your bad dreams come true at friday, well then you will have the right to smack Anet with the stick.

Well, recurring nightmares tend to … uhh, reoccur. It’s not like we haven’t had several iterations of this sort of thing already over the past year.

D/D Thief who prefers mobility to stealth … so yeah, I die a lot
Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

Yeah but he did not say soon. Guys are whining about no dates. But in this post he said: watch friday livestream.
And it is exact date. If we get some exact date in livestream, thats another thing, but right now we have exact date.
I dont like those “soon,maybe”not our priority" trashtalk either, but I am willing to wait for 2 days and be silent. But in livestream i will not tolerate “soon,maybe,not our priority,we know but we dont work on it right now” talk either and then i will start whine too.
But its just 2 days.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Hyung.6140

Hyung.6140

Honestly, guys, I like to criticise where it’s due as much as anyone (account bound WXP!), but this thread is just a pointless whinefest.

Endless complaining that the game is dying isn’t helpful to anyone, us included.

If you like the game stick around and play, give your feedback and enjoy the bits you like. If you don’t then just go play something else, why come to the forums to moan at all?

Anyway I realise this isn’t a constructive conversation so I doubt there’ll be a proper conversation out of this, but I hope you all have a lovely day anyway

—-
Hyinna, Gunnars Hold
[Ub] – My Life for Alesia

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

It’s in the works.
Soon to come.
Closer than you think.
Right around the corner.

I applaud you.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Jscull.2514

Jscull.2514

Yeah but he did not say soon. Guys are whining about no dates. But in this post he said: watch friday livestream.
And it is exact date. If we get some exact date in livestream, thats another thing, but right now we have exact date.
I dont like those “soon,maybe”not our priority" trashtalk either, but I am willing to wait for 2 days and be silent. But in livestream i will not tolerate “soon,maybe,not our priority,we know but we dont work on it right now” talk either and then i will start whine too.
But its just 2 days.

I don’t know if you took a sleeping pill, but for about the last 6 months these forums (not this full but close) have been full of criticism with a growing sense of LOSS OF INTEREST. I’m not bashing to bash… I’m bashing because I came out of mmo hibernation (because of carebear catering companies who want to make the games easier than wii bowling so they can capture 8 year olds parents credit cards) to play gw2 and found it to be worse than when I started playin it.

This isn’t the first time anyone has said hey wvw team when you gonna hook us up?
- they fix culling…. It wasn’t some great advancement for us, they built a broken platform themselves and fixed it before a mass exodus extremely early on. The game sends 99.9% of its wvw population down the same path.
1. Find a commander tag and follow
2. Earn points because at this particular hour there aren’t any groups larger than yours
3. Build seige, feel epic pressing 3 buttons but see a lot of “numbers” flash
4. Log on and do the same thing everyday for a year

My guild was in the .01% that didnt do that and actually want to fight players because that offers more challenge then killing a sentry…. Or a wooden door. Too bad Anet pushed the majority to the sentry and door thing.

PAXA -GM

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Altie.4571

Altie.4571

Whiners need to go. No one wants you around tbh.

I still like GW2 and it’s pretty much the best MMO out right now. I have fun.

When scientists discover the center of the universe,
a lot of people will be disappointed they are not it.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

Yay, I get to be disappointed by anet again tomorrow. Anet wanted the middle area to be a contested pve event. A while ago they talked about adding epic pve events to wvw. You know what they’re going to replace the krait with? A kittening dragon.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

My dog has fun chasing his tail, one day I bought him a ball to chase and he loves that even more. I rarely see him chase his tail now, but I am sure at one point he never thought there was anything better than chasing his tail.

Mag Server Leader

(edited by King Amadaeus.8619)

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Obscure One.4357

Obscure One.4357

For many, wvw is a time sink until ESO and Unchained are out.

ESO announced a $15 monthly sub. It better be unbelievably great to charge a sub in this market space.

If they charge me $15/month rather then me spending the equiv in the gemstore all the apologists that think its ok to treat us like garbage because we are not paying a sub will have to find another excuse..

You get what you pay for…

Or in GW2 case you get nothing that you paid for and instead are consistently ignored, treated as a second class player, and expected to accept being lied to by a band of PvE casual pandering developers who don’t refine the competitive and challenging components of their game not because of lack of effort but rather due to a surplus of incompetence.

PvE for 10 hours grinding champions in Frostgorge with mind numbing ease and you end up with an excess of 50 gold. Play WvW for 10 hours being challenged in open field fights by other skilled players and you’re just as likely to end up with less gold at than you started with.

GW2 has become nothing but a big giant middle finger to the whole competitive gaming community.

Circumventing profanity filters one kitten at a time.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Perhaps all of you Daoc zealots should go back to Daoc and stop kicking and screaming in EVERY game i play.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: ratamahatta.7360

ratamahatta.7360

Let me guess….
… you gonna announce a new map, 3x the size of EB, no WP besides the respawn, no PvDoor, just openfield objectives, a new system to deny the zerg mobility, and the changes to BL lake.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

Awesome, just because the game caters for you, it MUST cater for everyone else.

Minion

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Paponzi.1637

Paponzi.1637

This continuos whining is sickening. Everyone is a pro player and everyone is a better programmer. Everyone knows what’s best and everyone knows how long it takes to get something implemented. Gosh, you are not paying to play, go somewhere else for some months if you can’t have fun right now.
And Kimhyuna, just because the game does not cater for you, it MUST not cater for everyone else, right?
Gosh, I don’t know how they can bear all this crying everyday.
I’m not saying that they shouldn’t improve WvW or everything else, but the way some people behave…is just sickening.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

Flame Ram Mastery? I can’t wait.

1. Flame rams that you deploy only require 5 supply to complete.
2. Flame rams that you control burn and blind enemies who look at them.
3. You can move flame rams while controlling them.
4. Flame rams that you control have balista range.
5. New skill: Flame Ram-page. Spawn 4 automated flame rams that can roll around and attack (prioritizes enemy players for hilarity).

Seriously though, the more recent siege mastery lines have been a bit OP. I am excited to hear what the news is though.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Kimhyuna.1035

Kimhyuna.1035

This continuos whining is sickening. Everyone is a pro player and everyone is a better programmer. Everyone knows what’s best and everyone knows how long it takes to get something implemented. Gosh, you are not paying to play, go somewhere else for some months if you can’t have fun right now.
And Kimhyuna, just because the game does not cater for you, it MUST not cater for everyone else, right?
I’m not saying that they shouldn’t improve WvW or everything else, but the way some people behave…is just sickening.

Whining about whining is as ironic as it gets on the internet. You know whats more sickening, the fact that some people just cant take in the idea that people have complaints about the game they play. Telling people to go away does not solve the issue, and you would have to blind to not observe the dwindling population in wvw (and in sPVP for that matter).

Thankfully, PVE is in a good place right now and is incredibly profitable. Hopefully the live stream on friday will be more definitive and less about soon.

Minion

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

Whining about whining is as ironic as it gets on the internet. You know whats more sickening, the fact that some people just cant take in the idea that people have complaints about the game they play. Telling people to go away does not solve the issue, and you would have to blind to not observe the dwindling population in wvw (and in sPVP for that matter).

Thankfully, PVE is in a good place right now and is incredibly profitable. Hopefully the live stream on friday will be more definitive and less about soon.

There is a difference between airing your complaints and being petulant.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Manuelito.6081

Manuelito.6081

My feeling is that already Wildstar will drag away WvW/PvP players. Many of my friends quit already because of the lack of development in WvW which they considered the core of the game, not a mere mini-game where you could do dailies.
I know some important WvW-focused guilds also will try Wildstar and cannot wait for new games, which give them at least hope for something challenging and stimulating. I do not think that neither ESO nor Wildstar are the answer, but almost every game is exciting at the beginning.
I reckon there will be a mass exodus to greener grounds. It is just that now there are no alternatives in the MMOs out there. Fact is that constructed PvP and WvW are not stimulating enough, in despite of desperate cries for help from the players….
Rough times ahead for GW2 in the next months.

[ROCK]
Desolation

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: SykkoB.9465

SykkoB.9465

well lets put it this way

WE have been asking for bugs to be fixed in this game for a year, bugs such as the glitching threw gates in wvw. Well as of a month ago a Anet dev glitched threw a gate, and now knows about the glitch. Yet its been a month and still no fix or news of a fix

So if ur expecting New REAL content and not just lame mastery kitten dont hold your breath

SykkoB[Twl]
SOR

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

What livestream? What time, where is it?

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Cactus.2710

There is a time threshold between airing complaints and becoming frustrated. You either haven’t been playing WvW for very long or your expectations for it were far lower than the rest of us. Being ignored, or worse … being bullkittened with endless “soons” … leads to petulance from the most patient of us. If we still actually give a kitten, that is. Anybody who progressed past petulance has left the building.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

There is a time threshold between airing complaints and becoming frustrated. You either haven’t been playing WvW for very long or your expectations for it were far lower than the rest of us. Being ignored, or worse … being bullkittened with endless “soons” … leads to petulance from the most patient of us. If we still actually give a kitten, that is. Anybody who progressed past petulance has left the building.

Or has packed their bags and waited for one last insult!

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: PetricaKerempuh.7958

PetricaKerempuh.7958

i hope someone at anet is reading this thread. i think the points (or lack of them) is not really important here. what is important are the feelings expressed, that are almost unanimous.

wvw players are really not satisfied with what is going on here.

can it be fixed?

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

I think WvW is good enough as it is. It received a ranking upgrade and revamp not too long ago, while other aspects of the game have been left untouched.

I would much rather have the devs focus on improving guild features than adding WvW content.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

No i am frustrated, i just choose to conduct myself better than many in this thread. We need more WvW objectives, more maps, new maps, more ways to assault and defend, GvG areas, new guild features, but i will discuss their merits and advocate for them rather than kick and scream that this game sucks and i am going to go leave it for the next kitten game on the market

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Jscull.2514

No i am frustrated, i just choose to conduct myself better than many in this thread. We need more WvW objectives, more maps, new maps, more ways to assault and defend, GvG areas, new guild features, but i will discuss their merits and advocate for them rather than kick and scream that this game sucks and i am going to go leave it for the next kitten game on the market

Guess what “choosing to conduct yourself better” gets you…..

A game that’s as easy as Mario cart…. And supply mastery. Enjoy thinking what youre doing is challenging. Good luck if you ever decide to play a game that has real pvp.

You do make a point in the fact that there are people kicking and screaming. Even that doesn’t make changes. Who would bet money that when the mass exodus happens (because it’s well on its way just slower because no other real open pvp games to play) Anet miraculously comes out with some radical change to their platform??? Anyone ever seen this scenario before?

PAXA -GM

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

Guess what “choosing to conduct yourself better” gets you…..

A game that’s as easy as Mario cart…. And supply mastery. Enjoy thinking what youre doing is challenging. Good luck if you ever decide to play a game that has real pvp.

You do make a point in the fact that there are people kicking and screaming. Even that doesn’t make changes. Who would bet money that when the mass exodus happens (because it’s well on its way just slower because no other real open pvp games to play) Anet miraculously comes out with some radical change to their platform??? Anyone ever seen this scenario before?

Did i say that i think what i am doing is challenging. And what is real pvp? hmm stand click mmos? There can’t be anything had of a conversation when you dictate to me what i am saying when i haven’t even come close to saying anything of the sort. Have fun in CU and ESO i’ll be laughing when they are just as terrible.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Well thanks for taking the high road! You keep taking it! I’ll be on the low road this time!

I have never posted as much on a forum as I have for this game…I’m going to continue to complain and become more boisterous until they fix it or a new game comes out that has some sort of large scale open pvp…once it does…then yes…you won’t hear from me…probably others as well! But until then! It’s RAWR TIME!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

(edited by Gamadorn.2670)

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Jscull.2514

Asudementio,

You think the CU guys would come out and say we don’t want the “casual” (and that word has different meanings for different people so I will clarify: those who want to win pressing 3 buttons, win without actually thinking, and having achievements handed to them like 99% of the community) 80% of the mmo market, we want to capture the 20% dissatisfied more hardcore / focused % of the mmo market if they were going to deliver a tri-faction open world system like gw2?

Gw2 is basically WAR with 3 factions instea of 2. You’re going to be playin this game with people who want more sparkles in the air and who enjoy sitting on a treb with one button for 4+ hours in RL……

Yes. Yes I will enjoy the hell out of Daoc 2.

PAXA -GM

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: zeus.2375

zeus.2375

For DevonCarver, responding to wvw thread is like walking into a zombie town with bare hands.

lol poor guy.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

Asudementio,

You think the CU guys would come out and say we don’t want the “casual” (and that word has different meanings for different people so I will clarify: those who want to win pressing 3 buttons, win without actually thinking, and having achievements handed to them like 99% of the community) 80% of the mmo market, we want to capture the 20% dissatisfied more hardcore / focused % of the mmo market if they were going to deliver a tri-faction open world system like gw2?

Gw2 is basically WAR with 3 factions instea of 2. You’re going to be playin this game with people who want more sparkles in the air and who enjoy sitting on a treb with one button for 4+ hours in RL……

Yes. Yes I will enjoy the hell out of Daoc 2.

I never trust what game developers say only what they release. WAR taught me better than to listen to people pitching games and content.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Steve Olson.5613

Steve Olson.5613

Personally I’d rather pay as sub over the FTP model any day.

Just my opinion but GW2 is the best MMO out there right now and it not having a sub is icing on a pretty good cake. For me to jump ship, the game would obviously have to exceed GW2 and with a sub by quite a large margin.

I will never play a free to play mmo again. Ill take the 15$ fee all day if it holds the company accountable for growth and expansion. This model doesnt work clearly. And best mmo out there? Maybe if your brand new to mmo’s and love “living world content updates” comin outaaaa ya ears….

So that means you’re going to quit those MMOs when they go Free to Play in six to twelve months with little to show for charging such subs to begin with? Lmao.

My feeling is that already Wildstar will drag away WvW/PvP players. Many of my friends quit already because of the lack of development in WvW which they considered the core of the game, not a mere mini-game where you could do dailies.
I know some important WvW-focused guilds also will try Wildstar and cannot wait for new games, which give them at least hope for something challenging and stimulating. I do not think that neither ESO nor Wildstar are the answer, but almost every game is exciting at the beginning.
I reckon there will be a mass exodus to greener grounds. It is just that now there are no alternatives in the MMOs out there. Fact is that constructed PvP and WvW are not stimulating enough, in despite of desperate cries for help from the players….
Rough times ahead for GW2 in the next months.

Yeah, with GW2 launching in some of the biggest markets in the world and all soon; it has such a dismal future, lmao.

I always thought it was a little mean when other people from different forums would quote the people here and make fun of all of you, but I’m starting to see why they do it.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Cactus.2710

No i am frustrated, i just choose to conduct myself better than many in this thread. We need more WvW objectives, more maps, new maps, more ways to assault and defend, GvG areas, new guild features, but i will discuss their merits and advocate for them rather than kick and scream that this game sucks …

How long have you been doing that (seriously, I’d like to know) and how has that passive advocacy worked for you? I’m not sure I consider tolerance for being totally ignored a virtue.

Stormbluff Isle [AoD]

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Obscure One.4357

Obscure One.4357

Yeah, with GW2 launching in some of the biggest markets in the world and all soon; it has such a dismal future, lmao.
I always thought it was a little mean when other people from different forums would quote the people here and make fun of all of you, but I’m starting to see why they do it.

Aww look someones not seeing the bigger picture. The largest markets are North America and China. The biggest markets for GW2 are EU and NA. When WvW dies in these markets due to superior products there will be no significant market driver to making it any better, we’ll all be elsewhere playing something that doesn’t suck or at least doesn’t suck as kitten

oon as the competitors go live WvW will be a ghost town. No fights. No big guild zergs. Just a few bands of roaming thieves ganking folks like you and exploit capping towers. Feel free to transfer to a Korean server buddy…though that fanbase will be done with all content and their legendary in the first month and go back to Star Craft like GW2 was just a lunch break.

PvE casuals will keep the game alive for years. GW2 will be a haven for all those unskilled drooling idiots to get a sense of accomplishment, and will be where I tell bad players in my future games to go.

Circumventing profanity filters one kitten at a time.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Asudementio.8526

No i am frustrated, i just choose to conduct myself better than many in this thread. We need more WvW objectives, more maps, new maps, more ways to assault and defend, GvG areas, new guild features, but i will discuss their merits and advocate for them rather than kick and scream that this game sucks …

How long have you been doing that (seriously, I’d like to know) and how has that passive advocacy worked for you? I’m not sure I consider tolerance for being totally ignored a virtue.

i general it is the means i try and uphold in every game i’ve played since shortly after WAR launched. And how effective has it been? Not demonstrably more effective than throwing a fit, but at least this way we can actually have a conversation.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: Stark.1350

Stark.1350

The way some of you act is ridiculous – let me call your mommy’s and get them to burp each of you or change your diapers.

I’ll never pay a monthly fee for an MMO again. I like getting one expansion of content a year, where I burn through it in a month. Good call.

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: souless.1935

souless.1935

Your frustrations aside, a lot of the commentary on this thread reeks of ADD, baby powder and diapers. Back in my day and age whining wasn’t something grown folks did and a lot of this feedback is exactly that. Learn to critique, save the tears for the Mohave.

Ehmry Bay! Commander – Onyxguard
GW1/GW2 Beta player

Been gone for 4 months

in WvW

Posted by: playandchill.3908

playandchill.3908

lol thread

/lol

[LANI] Multi glad pewpew

QUIT- RETIRED