Cannot get my Season 2 reward

in WvW

Posted by: NiftyNags.7946

NiftyNags.7946

Just curious, why did you all transfer to NA for the tournament? I keep thinking maybe you guys waited until it was almost over and transferred once it was obvious which server was going to win and get 500 tickets. Since it was a transfer from EU to NA, it didn’t matter how short of a time you spent on that NA server cause it was the only NA server you spent time on, so your reward was linked to it. Then you transfer back to EU right after. If that’s the case, you don’t deserve a reward at all, which seems to be what you’ve gotten. But I’ll give you all the benefit of the doubt and assume this is not the case. Good luck getting your rewards.

Edit: sorry, to clarify:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Cannot-get-my-Season-2-reward/page/2#post4130208

(edited by NiftyNags.7946)

in WvW

Posted by: Auroma.9126

Auroma.9126

Just curious, why did you all transfer to NA for the tournament? I keep thinking maybe you guys waited until it was almost over and transferred once it was obvious which server was going to win and get 500 tickets. Since it was a transfer from EU to NA, it didn’t matter how short of a time you spent on that NA server cause it was the only NA server you spent time on, so your reward was linked to it. Then you transfer back to EU right after. If that’s the case, you don’t deserve a reward at all, which seems to be what you’ve gotten. But I’ll give you all the benefit of the doubt and assume this is not the case. Good luck getting your rewards.

Please read the posts first before you make false assumptions. No where is it mentioned that all of the people in this thread who did not get their rewards transferred from EU to NA to get 500 tickets for Season 2? Where did you read that, are you sure you posted in the right thread?

I have clearly mentioned that completed Season 2 on the server which has been my home for last 16 months.

in WvW

Auroma.9126

lol actually ready the 2-3 sentence email that came with the 100 tickets, meh already chucked those mistforge kitten into the forge…. got back a cleric dagger of blood ( rare) …. go figure

Did you even read before posting?

in WvW

Posted by: Achhuet.1703

Achhuet.1703

I will be putting in a ticket. I have always been on Jade Quarry and it still shows I got a 2nd place and only had 100 tickets in the mail.

in WvW

Auroma.9126

I will be putting in a ticket. I have always been on Jade Quarry and it still shows I got a 2nd place and only had 100 tickets in the mail.

In your case first try talking with Battle Historian in a borderland and see if he gives you a chest (should be 1st option).

in WvW

Posted by: NiftyNags.7946

NiftyNags.7946

Please read the posts first before you make false assumptions. No where is it mentioned that all of the people in this thread who did not get their rewards transferred from EU to NA to get 500 tickets for Season 2? Where did you read that, are you sure you posted in the right thread?

I have clearly mentioned that completed Season 2 on the server which has been my home for last 16 months.

Sorry, I should have been more clear. You would not be part of the category of people I’m thinking of. I did read most of the posts, and you’re not the only one in here experiencing this problem. As I read many of the other posts, I started to wonder if people had transferred for the reasons I mentioned. But as I stated at the end of my post, I’m giving you all the benefit of the doubt because 1) I know not everyone was trying to exploit the system, and 2) I don’t even know if it would have been exploitable in the way I’m thinking. I wasn’t trying to be sarcastic in that sentiment, and I really hope it gets worked out for everyone.

I still think some people may have tried transferring just for the reward, but I should have been more clear and sensitive to an issue that must be extremely frustrating.

in WvW

Posted by: TheFragSoul.1987

TheFragSoul.1987

You’re wrong. I transferred to NA about 2 MONTHS before the tournament.. My old server was completely EMPTY of people.

I spent ALL the season playing WvW on the NA serv, even after i got my meta-achievement, till the last day of tournament.

When the season ended, i waited some days to get my rewards, and transferred back to EU… so i deserve my rewards, cause i helped my NA serv to reach the first place..

in WvW

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

Really take that advice she has been giving on the first page. I wrote a ticket once i saw it in game. Anet transferred me back to my old server so I could pick up my chest. And asked me to write a second ticket so they would transfer me back which i did now.
Imho that was super fast reaction.

I guess that is the easiest solution and that not that many people transfer between na and eu.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

in WvW

TheFragSoul.1987

Really Werat ?? You used English support ? Cause i wrote a ticket yesterday, once isaw the advice, and i didn’t get any answer… Btw, i used French support…

Gonna try with english one. :/ Thank you

in WvW

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

Really Werat ?? You used English support ? Cause i wrote a ticket yesterday, once isaw the advice, and i didn’t get any answer… Btw, i used French support…

Gonna try with english one. :/ Thank you

err…well, i gotta admit i used german support I guess i got someone with wonderful skills in hands on solution finding. But there is no harm in trying english if the french do not react. I mean, it was super quick. I kinda expected to wait at least a week for the reply so I think you dont need to worry too much if they are not reacting immidiately (maybe their french support went on holiday).

I was after all only posting to point out that there is a solution and one does not need to worry about not getting the tickets.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

in WvW

Auroma.9126

That is great news. I have also filed my ticket when she suggested it and currently I am waiting since it takes some time due to sheer volume of English tickets. Problem solved then I guess. Thanks ArenaNet.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

have one particular time-related variable set to many years in the future

Funny you mention that…

Attachments:

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Auroma.9126

Thank you ArenaNet for the speedy resolution of this problem.

in WvW

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

I have 50% of meta achiev (it’s mean I did wvw) but still no reward for 2nd place
(spoke with historian – nothing happens.)

in WvW

Auroma.9126

I have 50% of meta achiev (it’s mean I did wvw) but still no reward for 2nd place

You needed to complete at least 10/19 within the given time to get any rewards.

in WvW

Posted by: Anton.1769

Anton.1769

You needed to complete at least 10/19 within the given time to get any rewards.

When devs posted this information? They said: +100 points for meta

in WvW

Auroma.9126

in WvW

TheFragSoul.1987

Finally, my world just got changed… Thank you Anet !

Btw : I finally used English support, and voided my French ticket. Anyway, thanks again.

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

and Supports says denied!!!

So I’m out of any luck getting the correct rewards at no fault of my own.. thanks a lot bugs…

Does the battle historian show TC or SOR as your server for the tournament?

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Chaba.5410

You can’t transfer mid-season and expect TC rewards. Anet did that to discourage mid-season transfers to winning servers. Re-read the blog post about the tourney and world association.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs

in WvW

Chaba.5410

Ah. To be fair, they didn’t say that it was tied to the achievements, but that could have caused some gaming of the system to occur, where ppl would hold off playing until later in the tourney to see which server to go to. In your case, did you complete any achievements on SoR? The game thinks you did most achievements there it seems.

Chaba Tangnu

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Ah. To be fair, they didn’t say that it was tied to the achievements, but that could have caused some gaming of the system to occur, where ppl would hold off playing until later in the tourney to see which server to go to. In your case, did you complete any achievements on SoR? The game thinks you did most achievements there it seems.

Yes I did complete the 10/10 achievements on SoR.

The original communication was ambiguous but given that I don’t think you’re really been cheated out of the rewards.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: Chris Barrett

Previous

Chris Barrett

Gameplay Programmer

TL;DR: Please do the following only if you have completed the WvW Spring Tournament 2014 meta-achievement:

1. Check your in-game mail for 100 new Tournament tickets.
    1. If you don’t have this mail, skip the remaining steps and submit a ticket.
  2. Speak to the Battle Historian in-game, and note the world you’re Associated with in your chat window in yellow text.
    1. If you don’t see the world you expected to see, post here and/or submit a ticket. Go no further.
  3. Use the first conversation option to claim your tournament tickets.
  4. Enjoy spending the tickets as you please.

To clarify step 2.1, about not seeing the world you expect. If you’re in the same datacenter (NA vs EU) as the world you would expect to see, please do not submit a ticket to CS. This issue of not seeing your most-Associated world only occurs when both of the below are true:

• You have some Association with at least one NA world, and some with at least one EU world.
  • The world you expect to be associated with is not in the datacenter you’re in today.

In this case, the Historian is telling you the world you’re most associated with in the current datacenter, since it doesn’t know anything about worlds from the other datacenter.

If you think you’re in this case, please submit a ticket to see about getting the necessary transfer(s) to claim your rewards from a world in a different datacenter.

in WvW

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

TL;DR: Please do the following only if you have completed the WvW Spring Tournament 2014 meta-achievement:

1. Check your in-game mail for 100 new Tournament tickets.
    1. If you don’t have this mail, skip the remaining steps and submit a ticket.
  2. Speak to the Battle Historian in-game, and note the world you’re Associated with in your chat window in yellow text.
    1. If you don’t see the world you expected to see, post here and/or submit a ticket. Go no further.
  3. Use the first conversation option to claim your tournament tickets.
  4. Enjoy spending the tickets as you please.

To clarify step 2.1, about not seeing the world you expect. If you’re in the same datacenter (NA vs EU) as the world you would expect to see, please do not submit a ticket to CS. This issue of not seeing your most-Associated world only occurs when both of the below are true:

• You have some Association with at least one NA world, and some with at least one EU world.
  • The world you expect to be associated with is not in the datacenter you’re in today.

In this case, the Historian is telling you the world you’re most associated with in the current datacenter, since it doesn’t know anything about worlds from the other datacenter.

If you think you’re in this case, please submit a ticket to see about getting the necessary transfer(s) to claim your rewards from a world in a different datacenter.

Can you also provide us some information on this topic?
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/Issues-granting-Season-reward-chests/first

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

in WvW

Posted by: suntek.5084

suntek.5084

Very nasty bug but it’s good it happened now since it’s gonna be easier to get around it in the future.

Got transferred and claimed my reward, CS crew was very nice

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I am still waiting on season 1 reward because of the same problem.

Why are you still waiting for Season 1 Rewards?

Mine from this season are as voided as anyone’s and I was under the impression this was fixed.

I waited until there was a fix – then I open it tonight and get voided tickets…

Why are the chests still bugged?

And again, why are you still waiting for your Season 1 Reward? I am soooo confused!

Did you ever put in a support ticket?

EDIT! I went back into WvW and received another chest to replace the old one that was bugged… Could have put that particular information somewhere!

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

(edited by atheria.2837)

in WvW

Posted by: DonRobeez.3560

DonRobeez.3560

I am still waiting on season 1 reward because of the same problem.

Why are you still waiting for Season 1 Rewards?

Mine from this season are as voided as anyone’s and I was under the impression this was fixed.

I waited until there was a fix – then I open it tonight and get voided tickets…

Why are the chests still bugged?

And again, why are you still waiting for your Season 1 Reward? I am soooo confused!

Did you ever put in a support ticket?

EDIT! I went back into WvW and received another chest to replace the old one that was bugged… Could have put that particular information somewhere!

I am still waiting on my season 1 reward because I didn’t receive it yet.
My key is still in my bank waiting to be used.

I have written numerous support tickets about this issue and none of them answer me properly.

Infested Kerrigan I [TaG]
Gunnar’s Hold
Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GloryKittens

in WvW

Posted by: SpellOfIniquity.1780

SpellOfIniquity.1780

I experienced this problem as well but after a bit of research on wiki’s and forums I discovered what I had done wrong. I imagine it has been said various times in this thread but for the sake of repetition I learned that I needed to ask the Battle Historian to check my records. Upon using the first option in his dialogue selection I was rewarded with the season 2 chest.

Necromancer, Ranger, Warrior, Engineer
Champion: Phantom, Hunter, Legionnaire, Genius
WvW rank: Diamond Colonel | Maguuma