Changing the limits to WvW

in WvW

Posted by: lnguy.5127

lnguy.5127

So, my server has been matched up to servers twice our size in terms of active WvW players. It is no longer fun because every time I’m in there, I get run over by a zerg. How do you guys feel about changing the caps to WvW depends on the servers that get matched up. For example, Servers A, B, and C get matched up. Server A may have an average of 100 active players, B has 60, and C has 30. It would be much more of an even match (and more fun to play) if for that particular match, the WvW maps cap would be at 30 or even an average of those 3 at around 60.

Currently, the cap for each map is at 100 so it’s not fair nor fun for a less active server to be matched against a more active one (such as 30v60v100). I’m sure Anet can develop some kind of algorithm to determine the average active WvW’er per server.

in WvW

Posted by: Loosmaster.8263

Loosmaster.8263

Nothing will change. Buy gems to transfer is Anets solution.

Tacktical Killers [TK]
We’re looking for players.
PM me here or ING.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

And what would the other 70 active players from server A and the other 30 from server B do? Play EotM? I know its frustrating to be outnumbered all the time, but your idea really is an unfair solution to the community as whole.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: burzak.9352

burzak.9352

Crying,Crying everywhere. If you don’t like it, change server and stop complaining.

Ruins of Surmia Commander
Burzakonis – Leader of Encrypted [EPIC]

in WvW

Posted by: blur.7905

blur.7905

And what would the other 70 active players from server A and the other 30 from server B do? Play EotM? I know its frustrating to be outnumbered all the time, but your idea really is an unfair solution to the community as whole.

I would agree if the cap is base on the lowest active server what should the other active player do wait in queue?

We should base on the highest active server. If Server A have 100 active players, B has 60, and C has 30. Server A should match with Server B+C combine and another server about the same size. I think this system is more fair than the current system we have. Server should be rate at it’s latest weekly man hour.

in WvW

Posted by: Kagusaki.3176

Kagusaki.3176

What if instead of wvwvw, it’s wvw with 4 servers where both teams consists of one large server and one smaller server? Wouldn’t it be interesting to team up with your rival server? lol

Foreman Spur – Level 80 Charrior | Firefister – Level 80 Charrcromancer
The Legion of Charrs [TLC] – Fort Aspenwood’s Finest Charr Guild
You can’t spell Fur Affinity without FA! :3