Competitive health of WvW

in WvW

Posted by: MadBomber.3719

MadBomber.3719

First off let’s get this clear, DR hasn’t bought out any guild. We only offer to help with gold but we dont pay full transfers. Thats why the guilds that ask for us to bid for their services or demand we pay their transfers we turn them down. And only 2 of the guilds that came can field anywhere near 30 nonetheless 40. Most of the guilds we’ve gotten are 10 people at most. A couple of them have merged but we didnt get 10 guilds fielding 40 each.

OP, You do realize getting all these guilds doesnt guarantee anything, I wouldnt be surprised if we get a beating in T4. Bronze was pretty much dead before all this happened, which is why this happened. Most of the guilds we’ve gotten are from bronze servers who wanted something new and not dead match ups every week and want to see what it’s like at the top. You can also blame your own server for outnumbering and blobbing down every other server for 20 straight weeks. (im assuming you are from that server)

The game is dieing, and unless this new September update brings something major to the table for WvW, you gotta adapt for your server to be successful and stay alive, and that’s exactly what we did.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment.” -Darwin

shit guardian on maguuma

(edited by MadBomber.3719)

in WvW

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

First off let’s get this clear, DR hasn’t bought out any guild. We only offer to help with gold but we dont pay full transfers. Thats why the guilds that ask for us to bid for their services or demand we pay their transfers we turn them down. And only 2 of the guilds that came can field anywhere near 30 nonetheless 40. Most of the guilds we’ve gotten are 10 people at most. A couple of them have merged but we didnt get 10 guilds fielding 40 each.

OP, You do realize getting all these guilds doesnt guarantee anything, I wouldnt be surprised if we get a beating in T4. Bronze was pretty much dead before all this happened, which is why this happened. Most of the guilds we’ve gotten are from bronze servers who wanted something new and not dead match ups every week and want to see what it’s like at the top. You can also blame your own server for outnumbering and blobbing down every other server for 20 straight weeks. (im assuming you are from that server)

The game is dieing, and unless this new September update brings something major to the table for WvW, you gotta adapt for your server to be successful and stay alive, and that’s exactly what we did.

“It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
In the struggle for survival, the fittest win out at the expense of their rivals because they succeed in adapting themselves best to their environment.” -Darwin

This is what I don’t understand, why is anyone on your server wasting money to help bring people over? What are you guys really getting out of it? The only real reason I can see for even bothering to help transfer people is if there is some sort of collective merge going on to help round out the top 6 servers so the competition is even.

Right now bringing in an influx of players to 1 server does absolutely nothing except waste your own gold and bring sheer boredom to the incoming guilds who will probably be subjected to maps with nothing to do.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

EotM is more competitive than normal www.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

MadBomber.3719

Right now bringing in an influx of players to 1 server does absolutely nothing except waste your own gold and bring sheer boredom to the incoming guilds who will probably be subjected to maps with nothing to do.

The game is dieing, Anet hasnt released a major WvW update for months. It’s better than sitting at the bottom of Bronze (which DR was at one point) with dead matchups every week. Reset is fun then dead rest of the week. At least now we are getting more fights and the hope is that it will get less boring the higher we go up, whether that will be true or not remains to be seen. But for now, while people are still playing this game, we are gonna go for it and see what happens.

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: TexZero.7910

TexZero.7910

Let them buy guilds.

It will just be that much more sweat with their server implodes again and goes back down to bronze.

in WvW

Posted by: alvinjason.3109

alvinjason.3109

THIS IS NOT A MATCHUP THREAD…

The WvW community DESERVES a GENUINE response from the development team regarding the current state of competitive health of WvW.

Currently there is yet ANOTHER server making mass guild purchases… this server in question in the last 3 weeks has spent TENS OF THOUSANDS of gold to move in excess of 10 guilds to their server each with 30-50 man zergs.

This has stripped SEVERAL servers of their BEST guilds. If this continues, WvW will end up with 6-7 superservers and EVERY other server will be a graveyard…

How is this even REMOTELY good for the competitive health of WvW in GW2? Since when did a game that was based on free to play become pay to win in WvW?

I’d like to hear people’s thoughts on this topic. PLEASE keep this topic CIVIL and DO NOT turn it into a matchup thread. In particular I would like to hear SOMETHING from a developer regarding this even IF it is just saying “we are looking into it”.

I find it appalling that all a server has to do to win in WvW is whip out a credit card now…

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG THIS GUY AGAIN =))))))) awwwwwwwww poor you blah bluh bluh blah blah

Devona’s Rest → NSP [SA] [TeaP]

in WvW

alvinjason.3109

LMAO he’s QQing HARD cause they’re losing. Like Jeknar said, he has no proof and is just trying to make our wonderful server look like a big bad evil corporation. He thinks his assumptions are facts even making some BS calculations. I’ll gladly pay 2 coppers for you to transfer out of GoM.

in WvW

Posted by: Solomon Darkfury.3729

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Confirmation of guild buying by someone from a guild that was bought during the tournament…

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

The WvW community DESERVES a GENUINE response from the development team regarding the current state of competitive health of WvW.

Currently there is yet ANOTHER server making mass guild purchases… this server in question in the last 3 weeks has spent TENS OF THOUSANDS of gold to move in excess of 10 guilds to their server each with 30-50 man zergs.

This has stripped SEVERAL servers of their BEST guilds. If this continues, WvW will end up with 6-7 superservers and EVERY other server will be a graveyard…

How is this even REMOTELY good for the competitive health of WvW in GW2? Since when did a game that was based on free to play become pay to win in WvW?

I’d like to hear people’s thoughts on this topic. PLEASE keep this topic CIVIL and DO NOT turn it into a matchup thread. In particular I would like to hear SOMETHING from a developer regarding this even IF it is just saying “we are looking into it”.

I find it appalling that all a server has to do to win in WvW is whip out a credit card now…

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA OMG THIS GUY AGAIN =))))))) awwwwwwwww poor you blah bluh bluh blah blah

Again if you just want to be a DR troll please go elsewhere as this is a legitimate discussion. If you keep trying to derail the thread you will get reported. Thank you…

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

LMAO he’s QQing HARD cause they’re losing. Like Jeknar said, he has no proof and is just trying to make our wonderful server look like a big bad evil corporation. He thinks his assumptions are facts even making some BS calculations. I’ll gladly pay 2 coppers for you to transfer out of GoM.

ummmm look at the post by the guy in TBT (one of the guilds that was bought) where he ADMITS you guys are buying out guilds…

in WvW

MadBomber.3719

Confirmation of guild buying by someone from a guild that was bought during the tournament…

Did you even read? We dont buy guilds. You’re just salty cause we picked DR over your server. And I’m glad we did. You guys won the tourney so what are you so mad about? Not our fault you guys got smacked in T4 and half your WvW population quit. And if im not mistaken you guys are paying for a one or two guilds interested in going to your server this coming week.

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

How dumb are you? Did you even read? We dont buy guilds. You’re just salty cause we picked DR over your server. And I’m glad we did. You guys won the tourney so what are you so mad about? And if im not mistaken you guys are paying for a one or two guilds interested in going to your server this coming week. so… hypocrite much?

Actually… something GoM prides itself on is we had that success without ever having to buy a guild and rest assured… we aren’t buying anyone this week… My understanding is DR is now stripping BP of their two biggest WvW guilds…

(edited by Solomon Darkfury.3729)

in WvW

Posted by: Skosh.1483

Skosh.1483

LOL OP your funny bro. My guild moved over to DR and they didnt help one bit. Quit kittening about ur server getting stomped into the ground. And these 30-50 man zergs each guild runs is a joke lol. 10 guilds x 50 men = 350 people which all the maps put together wouldnt be able to hold. We did que 3/4 bls last reset. so how exactly are each of those guilds bringing 50 people to the field. Quit being a kitten and crying about it.

Warrior/Ele/Necro – DR

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

LOL OP your funny bro. My guild moved over to DR and they didnt help one bit. Quit kittening about ur server getting stomped into the ground. And these 30-50 man zergs each guild runs is a joke lol. 10 guilds x 50 men = 350 people which all the maps put together wouldnt be able to hold. We did que 3/4 bls last reset. so how exactly are each of those guilds bringing 50 people to the field. Quit being a kitten and crying about it.

I find it interesting that the only people defending this practice is the server doing it…

That said… I never said all of you played at once… there are after all 24 hours in the day…

Coverage mate, coverage…

and again… STOP turning this into a matchup thread… you are intentionally doing so to get it shut down and hide the fact of what you are doing…

in WvW

MadBomber.3719

One of the guilds that left BP left because they were hated on by everyone, just go on BP’s forums you’ll see. That’s BP’s problem that they created. From there it’s a slippery slope, once one big guild leaves the rest start leaving. Same thing happened when we left AR.

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

One of the guilds that left BP left because they were hated on by everyone, just go on BP’s forums you’ll see. That’s BP’s problem that they created. From there it’s a slippery slope, once one big guild leaves the rest start leaving. Same thing happened when we left AR.

So you are now confirming that DR has helped pay for the transfer of the two largest WvW guilds on BP thus stripping and ruining their WvW presence? And you can honestly sit there and say these types of actions are good for the competitive health of WvW as a whole? Gutting every server you come across making 6 or 7 super wvw servers and a graveyard everywhere else?

in WvW

Posted by: pdavis.8031

pdavis.8031

So it would seem that the problem isn’t that servers are buying WvW guilds to boslter their numbers, but with guilds selling out to obtain a higher challenge level in WvW. I was with such a guild. I join shortly after starting, and then they decided to transfer. I ended up leaving the guild for personal reasons. But I was not the only one unhappy with the server transfer. It caused alot of dissent within the guild, but thats a whole different story. However, before the transfer took place, the guild leaders were already looking for a new WvW server to transfer to. And had several meetings with several other guilds from various servers to determine where best to transfer to. In the end, the guild leaders, being more WvW oriented, did what they thought best for the guild as a whole, even though it was a very unpopular decision.

I am almost certain the the guild “buying” going on is largely initiated by the guild itself looking for a change. And once they find which server they feel is the best for them, the other WvW guilds will pitch in to help bring them aboard. If not, then those guilds that are being “bought out” lack any form of integrity, and are not ones I want to be a part of.

“You know what the chain of command is?
It’s the chain I beat you with until you
recognize my command!”

in WvW

MadBomber.3719

So you are now confirming that DR has helped pay for the transfer of the two largest WvW guilds on BP thus stripping and ruining their WvW presence? And you can honestly sit there and say these types of actions are good for the competitive health of WvW as a whole? Gutting every server you come across making 6 or 7 super wvw servers and a graveyard everywhere else?

Where in that post did i say we stripped them by paying their transfers? You need to work on your reading comprehension. Bronze league was already a graveyard before all this happened.

shit guardian on maguuma

in WvW

alvinjason.3109

Legitimate discussion my poohole lol you keep on spewing accusation and made-up facts. There is no legitimate discussion since all you ever did since yesterday was QQ. ROFL. You’re obviously trying to pass this on as “legit” so the mods won’t lock or delete it. hahahahaha grab a pillow, place your head under it and cry.

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Legitimate discussion my poohole lol you keep on spewing accusation and made-up facts. There is no legitimate discussion since all you ever did since yesterday was QQ. ROFL. You’re obviously trying to pass this on as “legit” so the mods won’t lock or delete it. hahahahaha grab a pillow, place your head under it and cry.

again… another attack by someone on DR…

As I said.. your server was yes, used as an example, I NEVER named your server… someone on your server did. To me it does bring up a valid point though in regards to how it is detrimental to the health of EVERY server from high/mid silver and down and THAT is what this thread is about despite post after post of your server mates trying to derail it to the point of even openly attacking me in order to get the thread shut down…

in WvW

Posted by: Belle Lucid.3954

Belle Lucid.3954

What? lol. Are you trolling? Purposefully trying to start a circle-jerk argument?
He said one of those guilds that left. He didn’t say “one of those guilds that was bought our by our server”.

Furthermore, I think they’ve already confirmed several times that DR has helped transfers. Nowhere did they say they have bought guilds out.
In addition to that, I was one of the ones that left BP, and I would do it again in a heartbeat for a community like DR has.

1. If anet was at all concerned about the health of individual servers, they wouldn’t have created megaservers making recruitment of new players virtually impossible.
2. If they were concerned with the competitive spirit of WvW, they wouldn’t have sat on their hands for two years giving PvE style “WvW” updates while bottom tier servers slowly died out to people leaving for more competition.

If you want to talk about server health and what you can do to improve it, then by all means do so, but don’t sit around talking about how its the fault of servers helping guilds get off crappy servers and find somewhere they actually enjoy playing.
That’s beyond ridiculous. There’s a reason certain servers are getting “gutted” and its because the WvW community sucks, and its not fun for anyone to be there. Don’t try to pretend like its some “deeper more meaningful issue”.

Get your facts straight before pointing fingers, please.

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

BP was a mid Silver server… how is that a crappy server exactly?

in WvW

Posted by: Belle Lucid.3954

Belle Lucid.3954

get off crappy servers and find somewhere they actually ENJOY PLAYING.

There’s a reason certain servers are getting “gutted” and its because the WvW COMMUNITY SUCKS, and its not fun for anyone to be there.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt that you are just trolling, but your post confirmed just dumb instead.

#LogicHard #ReadingHard

in WvW

alvinjason.3109

again… another attack by someone on DR…

As I said.. your server was yes, used as an example, I NEVER named your server… someone on your server did. To me it does bring up a valid point though in regards to how it is detrimental to the health of EVERY server from high/mid silver and down and THAT is what this thread is about despite post after post of your server mates trying to derail it to the point of even openly attacking me in order to get the thread shut down…

Please. Since yesterday you are the one who’s doing the attacking and you still keep on spewing your BS all over here. My pals have made their point as does the other posters. You’re just obviously QQing lol.

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

attack after attack after attack… congrats DR you will have successfully shut down the thread soon to hide your actions… well played…

in WvW

alvinjason.3109

You attack DR by spewing BS and you insult our friends who came willingly to be part of our community by saying that they are bought. Please go hide under a rock, you can QQ there.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

1. #firstguildtomove
2. I love how mad this is making you
3. This is hilarious after all the talk of your “20 straight wins” and how you guys had 0 transfers and were kicking the crap out of everyone in bronze during seasons (the egos were real)
4. You’re cute when you’re mad… a/s/l?

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: Firkin.9123

Firkin.9123

This issue is not one that can truly be fixed easily. We moved to DR before the leagues because we weren’t happy. Happy guilds do not move servers. We picked DR after a fairly intense search because it was the place where we felt like we would fit in. If you look at the responses in here its mainly from guilds who have moved. A bought guild does not buy into the community, just ask the season bandwagon servers.

Not one of the guilds who I have spoken to about transferring, (both those who moved and didn’t) were happy with their server’s community. The only true way to fix this is for communities to self regulate better. Don’t accept or tolerate unacceptable behaviour in any form. From experience and after conversations with others it is unacceptable to abuse people for not playing wvw because they want to do something else. Yet this is what some communities allow to happen, and happy guilds do not transfer.

Loyalty has been brought up again in regards to transfers, but server loyalty is not the only loyalty that should be considered. To me it is tiered:
1. Loyalty to yourself and your convictions,
2. Loyalty to your friends,
3 Loyalty to your guild mates, and lastly
4. Loyalty to your server.
Thus when it came down to it and my friends were talking about leaving the game because they were unhappy how should server loyalty outweigh that? My friends will always come first.

I know first hand that the choice was to transfer or stop playing. It got to the point where I would have to spend 90% of my time invisible in an invisible teamspeak channel because of the abuse I got for not playing wvw and playing a game I bought in a way I wanted to play. Now the opposite is true and I’m back in enjoying the game with the rest of the guild enjoying the game.

Its simple, communities need to self regulate better. There are good people from the top to bottom tiers and excellent guilds on every server. DR has been growing because the community is strong and people who have moved have passed on that message. Three of the smaller guilds who moved here have moved based upon my reports to them about how coming here has brought the fun back into the game and they moved without server assistance.

To surmise: a happy guild will not move server.

Gilfirkin- Night Crew Commander/ Guild Leader [BoM]/[DmD]
’Waypoints? What waypoints?"
http://brotherwood.enjin.com

in WvW

Posted by: Deli.1302

Deli.1302

Actually the buying of guilds helps make wvw more competitive (as if it’s competitive). Makes people/servers hate each other even more which fuels competition.
Also makes things more exciting with everyone trying to make the bandwagon server collapse and then the joy that comes when it finally happens. And it will happen.

(edited by Deli.1302)

in WvW

Posted by: Kimdracula.3450

Kimdracula.3450

Some servers wouldn’t know the meaning of a good community if it hit them in the face. People are leaving your server because they get treated like kitten. THAT is why people are migrating. How can you not get that?

Cool your clamolla, it’s just a game bro. #GetGood

Kimdracula – Oceanic – SoS
Chokehold [DAD]

(edited by Kimdracula.3450)

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Some servers wouldn’t know the meaning of a good community if it hit them in the face. People are leaving your server because they get treated like kitten. THAT is why people are migrating. How can you not get that?

ummmm…… No one has left our server…

in WvW

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

Are you on a server that’s imploding due to internal issue?

DO you participate in any server discussion?

Are in involve in any community efforts?

You are probably oblivious to anything and spewing stuff you read like a broken recorder.

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in WvW

Posted by: atonyeson.2864

atonyeson.2864

Everyone is coming to devonas rest for the quaggan convention in November.

Server: eb, nsp, et, fc, hod, gom, sor, bg, tc, ioj, ar, dr, bp, dh, kn, hod, sos
Guild tbt [allergic to grapes]

in WvW

Posted by: Helzy.4036

Helzy.4036

Lol, this guy. For the record your perfect GoM that would never “buy” a guild offered to pay TBT to move when we were scouting servers. Sorry about your luck, here’s the thing no one cares what you have to say because your coming off like a complete fool.

Carry on

in WvW

Posted by: Ezrael.6859

Ezrael.6859

Let’s do the math shall we?

Right now to transfer to a very high pop it costs 225g per person

Let’s say a server has “purchased” 10 guilds

Now let’s say that on average those guilds can each produce a 40 man zerg.

For argument’s sake lets say ONLY those HIGHLY dedicated zergers of that blob got moved and not the whole guild.

That equates to 400 people bought in 3 weeks at 225g per person.

That is NINETY THOUSAND gold spent…

Yes you read that right… 90,000 gold…

Now lets say at the current exchange rate it takes 20 gems to make ONE gold…

That translates to 1.8 MILLION gems…

to buy that much then exchange to gold to send to those guilds would mean you would need 643 of the $35 gem bundles to obtain the amount of gold you would need…

THAT translates to $22,505 US dollars…

Sorry… I just have issues believing the transfer costs were all obtained through Anet… just sayin…

You’ve utterly confused yourself and come up with some hilarious maths.

Look at the calculation you have made to achieve your $22k figure.

You’re saying that they bought gems, to exchange for gold to then exchange again back into gems to do the transfer. (That’s the 225g figure, 225g for 1800 gems).

What?

Why would someone buy gems, to change into gold to change back into gems.

They would just get 1800 gems per person.

If any gems have been bought in-game by guilds it will be with vast guilds funds of gold. Not through your laughable gems → gold → gems conversion.

in WvW

Posted by: Bubbles.4937

Bubbles.4937

Does anyone else find it ironic that the complaints are coming from GoM the bandwagon server of season 2. There is nothing worse than a used up bandwagon server.

ET Raider

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Pinkamena Diane Pie.8054

Set to 300g, Clear!

Time of death: September 9th 2014

The WvW Forum Poster Formerly Known As Omaris Mortuus Est

in WvW

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

Theres nothing competitive in WvW, it’s just coverage lol

Best answer on this forum.
/15char

play hard , go pro.

in WvW

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

I’ve said it a hundred times.

The tiers are very wrong.

TC is not T1 – I will bet dollars to donuts the three servers below them could easily win over them.

Many others are in the wrong tiers and walk all over the servers they must play week after unending week.

Wrong tiers = WvW not game of skill; but of numbers.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

atheria.2837

Best answer on this forum.
/15char

If the coverage was even and the numbers were even the game would and could be one of skill, as it is no one put enough thought into making the servers viable even in off hours to make all servers able to “compete” when they have only one time – usually nights (dinnertime) and weekends to really do much of anything.

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in WvW

atheria.2837

I feel just as bad for servers that win ever week as I do for servers that never get to feel like winners, not even once.

It’s not fun to do either all the time.

Those who say it is are either lying or are more than selfish or both.

in WvW

atheria.2837

Thank you.

A person who has seen why we move; sees the reality.

We have good ideas but because we moved we are somehow inferior.

Nope. Sorry, I didn’t choose FA for my first server, my family did… I didn’t like it and left after the first WvW season even though we won… most good players did.

Thereafter I was a deserter and a pariah because I was looking for community and siege helpers, and those who know that getting to the waypoint first is the way to win, not going to walls that take forever and leave a door paper forever while never getting to the waypoint, getting free siege that, if used, can save a keep or castle while your troops are on their way back from taking THEIR keep. (mortars and cannons CAN and ARE useful).

We are looking for a home – you said it. We are leaving because we were usually griefed off.

I am moving again today or tomorrow.

The literal hundreds I have spent in WvW I have now stopped… Why bother with superior siege and trying to defend what others will not defend – getting slaughtered and laughed at by the enemy when they find I am the only person with a bunch of siege that was never used. So fun… So humiliating.

Pre-megaserver one had the reasonable expectation to guest on any server and then be able to judge if the WvW community was viable and kind – now there is no way to tell and if you jump into some, the “we welcome all” that some post in the forums becomes " hey, who asked you? you didn’t come from here…" and it gets much worse from there…

We are good players… We made mistakes with our first server….

Guilds are becoming more like gangs than like community members.

(edited by atheria.2837)

in WvW

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Guilds are becoming more like gangs than like community members.

Becoming???

As I just wrote on another thread, it has always been up to us as a WvW community to create the game mode. Every issue is a personal player issue that we created and need to address.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

TC is not T1 – I will bet dollars to donuts the three servers below them could easily win over them..

Tarnished Coast won last week… I don’t think a server that can beat BG/JQ would lose to anyone other than these two…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Does anyone else find it ironic that the complaints are coming from GoM the bandwagon server of season 2. There is nothing worse than a used up bandwagon server.

No guilds transferred to GoM therefore how are we a “bandwagon server” as you call it?

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Let’s do the math shall we?

Right now to transfer to a very high pop it costs 225g per person

Let’s say a server has “purchased” 10 guilds

Now let’s say that on average those guilds can each produce a 40 man zerg.

For argument’s sake lets say ONLY those HIGHLY dedicated zergers of that blob got moved and not the whole guild.

That equates to 400 people bought in 3 weeks at 225g per person.

That is NINETY THOUSAND gold spent…

Yes you read that right… 90,000 gold…

Now lets say at the current exchange rate it takes 20 gems to make ONE gold…

That translates to 1.8 MILLION gems…

to buy that much then exchange to gold to send to those guilds would mean you would need 643 of the $35 gem bundles to obtain the amount of gold you would need…

THAT translates to $22,505 US dollars…

Sorry… I just have issues believing the transfer costs were all obtained through Anet… just sayin…

You’ve utterly confused yourself and come up with some hilarious maths.

Look at the calculation you have made to achieve your $22k figure.

You’re saying that they bought gems, to exchange for gold to then exchange again back into gems to do the transfer. (That’s the 225g figure, 225g for 1800 gems).

What?

Why would someone buy gems, to change into gold to change back into gems.

They would just get 1800 gems per person.

If any gems have been bought in-game by guilds it will be with vast guilds funds of gold. Not through your laughable gems -> gold -> gems conversion.

ummmm because you can’t gift gems…

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

Lol, this guy. For the record your perfect GoM that would never “buy” a guild offered to pay TBT to move when we were scouting servers. Sorry about your luck, here’s the thing no one cares what you have to say because your coming off like a complete fool.

Carry on

annnnd yet another lie by a DR… The reality is TBT was shopping themselves around and GoM refused to pay you so you went elsewhere…

in WvW

Posted by: Helzy.4036

Helzy.4036

You keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep better, also no transfers before season 2 ? Transfers were confirmed by your server, sure it wasn’t a bunch of guilds but don’t be so blind, you did receive some transfers.

I guess its easier to be ignorant and turn a blind eye !

in WvW

Posted by: leviN.4390

leviN.4390

I like how this guy just keeps saying TBT and not knowing their history on why they even moved off their original server to begin with.

I also like how he picks the comments he reply because he has nothing concrete.

Broken Record Player mode. Oh did I mention Broken Record Player? Because I like to mention Broken Record Player. That Broken Record Player is sure as hell got nothing because he keeps repeating the same thing with no factual addition.

Also keep bumping this and show the world how sad you are.

And also, if any other guilds want to move to DR, please contact us in our recruitment thread! We’ll can definitely appreciate additions to our community!

Remember we run server wide events and would love for more to be able to participate!

I believe there’s a Ladies Night on the 23rd of August. Hit us up for info!

Seraph Siegfried – BoM – Guild Leader
The beating continues until order is restored
http://brotherwood.enjin.com/

in WvW

Solomon Darkfury.3729

I like how this guy just keeps saying TBT and not knowing their history on why they even moved off their original server to begin with.

I also like how he picks the comments he reply because he has nothing concrete.

Broken Record Player mode. Oh did I mention Broken Record Player? Because I like to mention Broken Record Player. That Broken Record Player is sure as hell got nothing because he keeps repeating the same thing with no factual addition.

Also keep bumping this and show the world how sad you are.

And also, if any other guilds want to move to DR, please contact us in our recruitment thread! We’ll can definitely appreciate additions to our community!

Remember we run server wide events and would love for more to be able to participate!

I believe there’s a Ladies Night on the 23rd of August. Hit us up for info!

Translation… come to our recruitment thread where we will gladly pay part or most of your transfer fee in order to gut the other servers of any decent guilds leaving them with little to no resistance so we can steam roll them…

Look I’m not blaming DR because you are playing within the system that ANET has created… I am saying that I think it is sad you can’t develop from your own server and have to go shopping from others…

GoM win streak was 21 weeks (GW2 Record) without buying a single guild… We developed from within.