Crystal Desert vs. Maguuma vs. Darkhaven

in WvW

Posted by: JakobGW.5730

JakobGW.5730

So, we decided to try and protect our supply camp at Bluewater until some folks from the guild named One Man Riot from Maguuma decided to exploit a spot near the camp. They would attack, begin to lose, and when they were about to die, run to a spot near the hillside where they would crowd up and become invulnerable and continue to do damage to us. I just wanted to point out that these folks are cheaters and to let the community know.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

WvW is all about who has the best PvDoor numbers. Why does anyone even care who is “winning”?

perhaps because those towers/keeps have doors ? if Anet remove those doors and those towers/keeps only have archway perhaps we’ll see more player vs player ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Posted by: Deathdom.8250

Deathdom.8250

Fun times today.. some highlights!

-fighting side by side with a God (in GW2 anyway)

-does it get better? pfft ya it does.. getting rezd by a God.

-Crystal Dessert taking SM.. you guys are nuts.. in a good way.

That was most likely the work of Titan War, one of our best commanders.

in WvW

Posted by: Raffie.7865

Raffie.7865

Its all about who has the most spammers on 24/7.
Its a numbers things. Nothing more.

www.infowars.com and also lookup Agenda 21
www.graystatemovie.com its coming if you like it or not.

in WvW

azizul.8469

yeah Titan War is very generous indeed when it comes to laying siege weapon, up to the point i’m worried he is going to waste it all because he normally doesn’t ask 1st whether we have supply or not..lol

in WvW

Posted by: bllius.9027

bllius.9027

Titan makes it rain Trebs

supply is for the weak

in WvW

Posted by: Raincrow.1840

Raincrow.1840

WvW is all about who has the best PvDoor numbers. Why does anyone even care who is “winning”?

I don’t know. I find getting to the doors to be the most important part.

Crystal Desert; The Viking Server
When are people going to figure out there’s a war going on?

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

So, we decided to try and protect our supply camp at Bluewater until some folks from the guild named One Man Riot from Maguuma decided to exploit a spot near the camp. They would attack, begin to lose, and when they were about to die, run to a spot near the hillside where they would crowd up and become invulnerable and continue to do damage to us. I just wanted to point out that these folks are cheaters and to let the community know.

Oh look, Crystal Desert is getting mad that they can’t spawn camp!

“Exploiting” by standing in a spot. Durrrrrrrr. We’ve also seen Darkhaven doing the same thing but instead of complaining we started chainpulling them out of it as soon as they left the zone.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Fiction.6418

Fiction.6418

“Exploiting” by standing in a spot. Durrrrrrrr. We’ve also seen Darkhaven doing the same thing but instead of complaining we started chainpulling them out of it as soon as they left the zone.

Love pulling people out to a death they so desperately were trying to avoid.

Evidence – 80Asura Thief | Skáldskap 80Human Guardian | Pirateking 80Human Mesmer
Pvp Inc. [PvP]
Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Xarucard.8643

Xarucard.8643

yeah Titan War is very generous indeed when it comes to laying siege weapon, up to the point i’m worried he is going to waste it all because he normally doesn’t ask 1st whether we have supply or not..lol

Yeah the last time I followed him around when we snuck SMC I ended up giving him some coin to help take some of the cost of the seige he uses. If you enjoy the commander you follow and he uses a lot of seige, people should help out their commanders with some donations so they can continue doing what they do.

in WvW

Posted by: Hekatombaion.4320

Hekatombaion.4320

“Yeah! How dare we not be able to push them right onto their spawn waypoint and then contest that so they can’t even enter the map in the first place!!1!”

You should be thankful they’re invulnerable though as that gives you a reason to stop before you run in so far that the legendary defenders butcher you and give them a free run over that camp you cared about.

Really though, the invulnerability areas aren’t so close to any capture point that you should be having problems defending against dudes. You don’t have to chase them without end and pin them to the ground with your sharp sticks all the time- if you’re defending you can just drive them off a little ways then stack back up on the camp.

Without orb buffs there’s really no reason to think you’re going to lock them into their spawn, or even defend a point indefinitely against a large number of enemies when they have a much shorter walk from spawn to get there. These maps are set up so that you’ve got some natural territory that the enemy can’t really keep you out of if you really come at it with numbers. Teams recognize that they’re not going to win and people have to go to work so the numbers slide in favor of the strongest team- you shouldn’t get used to not having much pushback in those areas, and I think as the game matures you’re not going to have quite so many giveups playing WvW in general.

Italucuc[KH] – 80 Mesmer – Tarnished Coast

in WvW

Posted by: Scifi.9754

Scifi.9754

I feel kind of bad this week, I haven’t been able to devote any time to WvW so far and probably won’t be able to for the rest of this match.

Fight on my brothers and sisters FOR MAGUUMAAAAA!!!

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

TIL trying to protect a supply camp that just so happens to be near the enemy invulnerable area is spawn camping. There’s a major difference between setting up siege weapons and everything at the spawn (jerk move) and just trying to get rid of some enemies at a supply camp.

(edited by Deathdom.8250)

in WvW

azizul.8469

Yeah the last time I followed him around when we snuck SMC I ended up giving him some coin to help take some of the cost of the seige he uses. If you enjoy the commander you follow and he uses a lot of seige, people should help out their commanders with some donations so they can continue doing what they do.

yeah, I enjoy playing alongside Titan War, and wouldn’t mind donating for siege. there are other commanders that I enjoy playing alongside as well such as Commander Terra Stormborn [HAX] and Commander Hugable [EsF]…

in WvW

Posted by: Draziert.9508

Draziert.9508

Possibly off-topic, but could I get a rough idea of when the NA prime time is in terms of server time?

The Mythical Dragons [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: Kolisch.4691

Kolisch.4691

some people will continue to be stupid not being able to avoid those campers.

HoT = Grind Wars 2
HoT = WvW players forced to PVE

in WvW

Posted by: Gator.7581

Gator.7581

Possibly off-topic, but could I get a rough idea of when the NA prime time is in terms of server time?

Yes it’s at about…and our troop placements and numbers are…hey wait a minute here. Go Google it. ;-)

Since we are on the subject, what time do most of Crystal Deserts biggest guilds come on to play? I’m just curious.

in WvW

azizul.8469

Yes it’s at about…and our troop placements and numbers are…hey wait a minute here. Go Google it. ;-)

Since we are on the subject, what time do most of Crystal Deserts biggest guilds come on to play? I’m just curious.

CD is strongest in WvW at around 6pm-1am GMT+8 , so that would be around 3am-10am PST (not sure if i correctly apply the DST).

in WvW

Posted by: Nihilas.5374

Nihilas.5374

Was Wondering On My Own in a Fully Fortified East Keep That Maguuma been holding for awhile now.. Guess what i found in the inner of East Keep?? No Mesmers, Breached Walls Or Broken Gates..

Well This is what i found Have a look..

Attachments:

[WoT] – Maguuma
Thief -Ayranis, Guardian-SevenOfNines
“Even Pubbies Watch The Mini Map”

in WvW

Deathdom.8250

I don’t know what really happened so I won’t comment. But I do recognize the guild since it is one of the two reddit guilds on CD. Here’s their subreddit link if it helps. http://www.reddit.com/r/redditgw2/

in WvW

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

Was Wondering On My Own in a Fully Fortified East Keep That Maguuma been holding for awhile now.. Guess what i found in the inner of East Keep?? No Mesmers, Breached Walls Or Broken Gates..

Well This is what i found Have a look..

Don’t need mesmers these days, any class can get into any keep very easily.

in WvW

Posted by: Norrick.5091

Norrick.5091

I don’t know what really happened so I won’t comment. But I do recognize the guild since it is one of the two reddit guilds on CD. Here’s their subreddit link if it helps. http://www.reddit.com/r/redditgw2/

I wouldn’t call the reddit guilds a threat. If and when they WvW I don’t see them in many numbers. And back when they did WvW it was really only on reset nights.

That being said. This weeks match up is great. Maguuma and Darkhaven, if it wasn’t for our night crew, this match would be completely different. and well CD would probably fall apart. So in a way thanks, and thank you for not giving up and fighting hard everynight.

in WvW

Posted by: Draziert.9508

Draziert.9508

I’m not sure why you associated a simple request related to time zone with a request for strategic WvW intel – I can only assume you either did not comprehend the question or wrecked your mind trying to think up some ill-intention behind it.

I’d ask you to Google it too, but as azizul has already kindly replied, we have some larger Asian guilds coming out to play around 6pm – 1am GMT+8. I’m not sure which are the larger U.S. and EU guilds on our server to be honest, as I’m not on during what I presume is NA/EU prime time hence my initial question about what those (NA) times are.

The Mythical Dragons [MYTH]
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

Went to bed and woke up 8 hours later, glad that CD is still holding about 60% of the territory. Go CD!

Score update
Crystal Desert – 118k, +290
Maguuma – 74k, +145
Darkhaven – 65k, +260

Every night I go to bed and the score is something like this:

Crystal Desert – 165
Darkhaven – 195
Maguuma – 320

It’s really depressing to fight your way to the top during prime-time hours, only to wake up to a huge deficit. Overall it’s not that bad, I guess. I’ve come to feel that this bracket is the cutoff between those servers with larger Oceania and European players bases vs servers with just a large NA presence.

in WvW

Posted by: zastari.1730

zastari.1730

Went to bed and woke up 8 hours later, glad that CD is still holding about 60% of the territory. Go CD!

Score update
Maguuma – 74k, +145
Darkhaven – 65k, +260

Crystal Desert – 165
Darkhaven – 195
Maguuma – 320

It’s really depressing to fight your way to the top during prime-time hours, only to wake up to a huge deficit. Overall it’s not that bad, I guess. I’ve come to feel that this bracket is the cutoff between those servers with larger Oceania and European players bases vs servers with just a large NA presence.

Yeah it is. Basically, it looks like the loser of CD / TA / FA / YB is always going to get knocked down to this tier and then zerg the other servers. Darkhaven and Mag need to get some transfers in to even this bracket out as we are the stable player base at this tier.

Tsarazi – 80 Asuran Mesmer [DERP]
Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

Score update
Maguuma – 74k, +145
Darkhaven – 65k, +260

Crystal Desert – 165
Darkhaven – 195
Maguuma – 320

Yeah it is. Basically, it looks like the loser of CD / TA / FA / YB is always going to get knocked down to this tier and then zerg the other servers. Darkhaven and Mag need to get some transfers in to even this bracket out as we are the stable player base at this tier.

I hope they do not change much. A few servers scoring 100 k-200 k to me means that there is always action and no Qs. Who wins doesn’t matter. There have been countless great battles between the servers you named.

in WvW

Raffie.7865

@wildman
Always having action is nice, but if there is no one to group with makes it almost pointless.

in WvW

Posted by: Derk.3189

Derk.3189

Looking to do some turtle/phalanx formations tonight. Anyone gonna be on 8pm PST?

in WvW

Nihilas.5374

Nice Try Darkhaven on Maguuma , Our Forces are on full swing Now, See you on the battlefield.

Best Regards.

[WoT] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

havent been in wvw much so far this week due to event and broken mesmer skills, but from the time i have, i noticed CD have been some of the nicest and classiest players ive ever seen.

in WvW

Raffie.7865

Everyone wants to make it sound like DH is some sort of threat. Trust me, very little threat. If we (DH) are moving as a group in the same direction its a miracle.
The only servers who need fear us are the ones that are crappier then us.

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

Score update
Maguuma – 74k, +145
Darkhaven – 65k, +260

Crystal Desert – 165
Darkhaven – 195
Maguuma – 320

As a TC player who’s been playing tier 3 for endless weeks, I can assure you this is not the case. We have precious little oceanic/euro presence and against CD we routinely got beat down to +100 or less during their prime (against FA we went down to +45 at one point just two days ago). The trick is to make it all back during NA where they are weaker, as their prime hours don’t last long.

in WvW

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

Everyone wants to make it sound like DH is some sort of threat. Trust me, very little threat. If we (DH) are moving as a group in the same direction its a miracle.

no one is saying that

in WvW

azizul.8469

Score update
Maguuma – 74k, +145
Darkhaven – 65k, +260

Crystal Desert – 165
Darkhaven – 195
Maguuma – 320

As a TC player who’s been playing tier 3 for endless weeks, I can assure you this is not the case. We have precious little oceanic/euro presence and against CD we routinely got beat down to +100 or less during their prime (against FA we went down to +45 at one point just two days ago). The trick is to make it all back during NA where they are weaker, as their prime hours don’t last long.

yup.. us at GMT+8 only start playing when we’re back at home after work, usually around 6/7pm…. most of us don’t have time to play all day….

in WvW

Posted by: Bad Element.4613

Bad Element.4613

Some pretty epic stands holding klovan, much respect to DH and Mag.

in WvW

Nihilas.5374

Score update
Maguuma – 74k, +145
Darkhaven – 65k, +260

Crystal Desert – 165
Darkhaven – 195
Maguuma – 320

yup.. us at GMT+8 only start playing when we’re back at home after work, usually around 6/7pm…. most of us don’t have time to play all day….

Oh Don’t Worry, Mag Has GMT +8 Players Also

[WoT] – Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: hobbes.6178

hobbes.6178

no one is saying that

No one ever has either.

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

DH has lost some guilds 2 matches ago, and yes we were a threat, I do believe this is Maguuma’s 3rd time facing us, and 3rd time will be a charm for them, GJ.

The event and new instance has caught RE’s attention from WvW somewhat, but only temporary. Most of us in RE joined for the WvW success we have had in most of our matches. We are WvW focused, but hard to keep a good ticker when alot of DH has left the server.

In any case, due to it being Thanksgiving weekend, we still want to do Fight Club, but tomorrow 5PM PST instead of Thursday.

PM me on here if interested

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: redknight.8036

redknight.8036

I really can not believe how many people log out after being downed in WvW, it is ridiculous.

Saves the time killing them.
Please log off when downed thanks so I can go to a more important objective than killing a zergling.

in WvW

Posted by: Delusion.9543

Delusion.9543

Didn’t really work, but was amusing anyway. :P

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

DH has 3 problems right now.

1. We lost two guilds right now and are lacking experienced commanders.

2. Those commanders and leaders that are still here are either really good like the guys from GoF, RE and WE while others(mostly the new ones) are really terrible. Some of the midday commanders don’t know how to defend and only two days ago I saw one of them(no names I am a nice guy) trade a semi-upgraded EH for DB on our borderlands. I gave a fair warning and tried to defend with what I had but it was to no avail. We swapped keeps and then in 10 minutes DB was taken back and we had neither. Most WvW players know that the Hills are easier to defend and hold then the Bay keeps and there is no reason to trade them. It was a very bad decision.

3. I know some people in this topic don’t like him but Seal is the best commander at getting the PUGs to play and listen in WvW. Sometimes being charismatic and leading is the best in WvW. His absence(due to work) lately is noticeable.

I think we’ll be dropping back down for a while. It’s unfortunate but it is what it is. We’ll climb back though.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

(edited by Skapocalypse.5236)

in WvW

azizul.8469

any score update ss ?

in WvW

Posted by: Iplaytokill.1674

Iplaytokill.1674

Capitan Solo here, from DH. It’s been a fun week, though we’re in third place. Good game to the KH guild from CD. You guys are a good enemy.

Good game to you goomies too.

in WvW

Posted by: exits.8075

exits.8075

Didn’t really work, but was amusing anyway. :P

You gotten further than anyone else this week at least since Saturday

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Defended east keep again against 20+ CD with five Mag players (just one of the many times). Seriously guys, stop hitting south gate, it’s a death trap. I know you just took a supply camp and a tower, and OH LOOK! the keep is right there!, but c’mon… Also, don’t stop the emoting, it makes kicking you out all the more sweet.

To me, it feels like people should be able to coordinate themselves even without a commander unless they’re completely new to WvW. Not saying commanders are useless, but in the absence of one, or all, things shouldn’t fall apart. The icon helps, but I just see it as a light to gather the fireflies with.

During the timeslot that I play on Maguuma, there usually isn’t a commander on or there is and they’re in a different borderland. This doesn’t stop us from doing what needs to be done or reacting to enemy attacks. I can count over a dozen Maguuma players would make fine commanders, but they simply just don’t want to be. Like in my post above the quote, we had multiple hits from CD and DH this morning in our borderland, but people couldn’t, wouldn’t, or didn’t want to gain any ground other than supply camps and were all eventually kicked off. No commander needed yet we were outnumbered AND getting hit by both enemy teams.

I’m not trying to fault you guys for losing commanders or anything. But instead of relying on a few people to herd the cats, or a few big guilds. Strengthen the experience and abilities of your team as a server.

You do have some sort of voice communication, right?

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

(edited by GuardianOMS.8067)

in WvW

Posted by: Littlefeather.8623

Littlefeather.8623

Defended east keep again against 20+ CD with five Mag players (just one of the many times). Seriously guys, stop hitting south gate, it’s a death trap. I know you just took a supply camp and a tower, and OH LOOK! the keep is right there!, but c’mon… Also, don’t stop the emoting, it makes kicking you out all the more sweet.

To me, it feels like people should be able to coordinate themselves even without a commander unless they’re completely new to WvW. Not saying commanders are useless, but in the absence of one, or all, things shouldn’t fall apart. The icon helps, but I just see it as a light to gather the fireflies with.

During the timeslot that I play on Maguuma, there usually isn’t a commander on or there is and they’re in a different borderland. This doesn’t stop us from doing what needs to be done or reacting to enemy attacks. I can count over a dozen Maguuma players would make fine commanders, but they simply just don’t want to be. Like in my post above the quote, we had multiple hits from CD and DH this morning in our borderland, but people couldn’t, wouldn’t, or didn’t want to gain any ground other than supply camps and were all eventually kicked off. No commander needed yet we were outnumbered AND getting hit by both enemy teams.

I’m not trying to fault you guys for losing commanders or anything. But instead of relying on a few people to herd the cats, or a few big guilds. Strengthen the experience and abilities of your team as a server.

You do have some sort of voice communication, right?

Exactly how I feel, most PUG’s think they can do alot without being coordinated or communicating and working together. Sure they might be able to solo a supply camp, maybe even manage to work with other random players to take a tower. But alot more can be accomplished if people would be willing to work together as a team.

Crazy Leg

in WvW

Posted by: Wildman.9641

Wildman.9641

yeah like I want to hear a server full of people while I am playing the game. Peeps should know what to do and where to go by now.

in WvW

Posted by: GuardianOMS.8067

GuardianOMS.8067

Also, if you see/hear someone say a terrible idea, do not “give a fair warning.” Lay it out as to why this is a terrible idea. Make the people that are willing to listen to him aware of the consequences that can happen if the plan is followed. If the person who gave the idea is not a complete manchild, they will defend their point, back down, or compromise. This doesn’t mean you should spend all your time arguing, just politely disagree. Of course, lemmings will be lemmings, but some lemmings can be coaxed into smarter lemmings (is that a thing?). Then said lemmings will know for future battles, why you never do this certain thing. This is also a way to educate players in WvW, giving out reasons and explanations. I swear half the junk I know is because I heard someone say it when they didn’t have to. Then I tell other people that, further passing along the knowledge.

Sgt Killjoy – “Pedantic” “babe” and “bff” of Saiyr
The devs don’t care about WvW so I’m gonna kill players in PvE!

in WvW

Posted by: RedOwl.7496

RedOwl.7496

I decided a couple weeks ago to get a second account. My intention was to use one account mostly for using the trading post and maybe use some character slots to store stuff. But Darkhaven was always full when I tried join it with 2nd account.

So I decided to join Maguuma. I actually had the intent to maybe do a little spying for DH until I could move. I am an ex EVE player afterall. But I hate spies and just couldn’t bring myself to do it. And 90% of the time you don’t really need one anyway. It is usually obvious where the enemy is and where they will go next. Maybe spying would help divert sneak attacks or help with finding Mesmers. But I just don’t want to do it.

So I made a few alts on Mag second account and started playing them. I bring them out to play in WvW sometimes. So I joined Maguuma’s public mumble.

Find out most of Maguuma is actually pretty good guys. Rarely have I seen any big arguments over anything. No big egos or drama. Probably does or has happened. But Mag chat is like 90% about the game and WvW strategy. And they have some really good commanders.

“You do have some sort of voice communication, right?”

Yes DH has a public mumble. Were using Seal’s vent. But I guess too many wouldn’t join it because of personality clashes or egos…or whatever. Seal was always posting or having someone post vent info in chat to try to get them to join. Then there was a big push to start an alliance of guilds and get everyone on a DH public mumble. It worked somewhat better and a lot of guilds joined it. But still a few large guilds that wouldn’t use it for whatever reason. Egos clashing seemed to me. No matter how much it was advertised in chat, people don’t want to join it seems. I know I have seen Banana Bagel spam it in chat a lot.

So at best I think I have seen DHs mumble have 40-50 in it. Maguuma often has 100-120. Most of the time now DH has like 15 at best while Maguuma has 50-60. At least late at night when I play the most. I think at reset Friday, DH didn’t even have 40 in chat…which is pathetic IMO. Think Mag had like 130. 130 vs 30…which is more effective?

So DH mumble isn’t really doing a lot. Seems to be more of a guild chat room to talk about everything but the game more often than not. So much so that I have had trouble breaking into the conversations to relay something important like “water gate at garrison is almost down.”

I listen mostly and cannot talk much due to girlfriend sleeping in same room I play GW2 in. But I find Maguuma’s mumble so much more useful to find out where to go and what to do. I don’t really care to use voice comm software, But there is no denying how much it can help in WvW and how fast info can be relayed to a large number of people.

This alone is actually making me consider switching to Maguuma from DH. More to come…

in WvW

Posted by: RedOwl.7496

RedOwl.7496

Another thing I have noticed that differs between DH and Maguuma is defense. If you walk into the lord room at a garrison, or especially Stomemist that Maguuma has held for a long time, you will often find 6-8, sometimes 10-12 pieces of seige in the lord room. A lot of them usually superior. Walk into the same situation on DH and you are often lucky if you have one piece of seige. Rarely ever see DH use any superior. DH might start thinking about building seige when the inner gate is almost down…if you are lucky. On a scale of 10, Maguuma is like a 9 or 10 for defense and DH is like a 1 or 2. A few keep trying to make DH better at defence but not having a lot of success. (Grimmerwald or whatever his name is comes to mind) Seen Maguuma wipe DH at east keep so many times with a much smaller force. I don’t get why so many on DH can’t seem to learn from it and copy it and do the same thing. Guess it would take admitting that someone is better at something than you before you can learn from it. And it would take a commitment to defending and that is something few DH players seem to want to do. Most only want to be on the karma train…but karma trains don’t work well against servers like Fort Aspenwood.

I’ll give Seal credit for seeing how Maguuma used portal bombs in our first matchup and then spent a lot of time getting some DH players to learn to do it and use it. He got a lot of flak for doing it to much one night. But they didn’t get he was doing it for training purposes most of time when using it when it was not needed. It must have worked cause there were several times where we used it Friday night against CD to wipe their siege at garrison gates. And Seal has been gone for almost 3 weeks.

I know other DH commanders may do it some. But Seal was also very good at getting a team to do something on the map to create a diversion while he accomplished something else. I don’t see this enough from most DH Cmdrs. Maguuma does it all the time. So much so, that whenever they have a big force in one place, you can almost bet there is another team somewhere taking their real objective. Maguuma overall just seems to be able to get whoever they have on a map to work together as a team much better than DH. I don’t know why. But I bet having a large percentage of their players in one voice comm is a part of it.

I really, really like a lot of the people on DH. And I love a few of the commanders. But I am sadly thinking of moving to Maguuma permently. Going to try to give DH one more week. But all these DH guilds are going to have to learn to work together better in WvW . While hopeful, doubt it will happen.