DB Matching This Week

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: BellsSola.4793

BellsSola.4793

Why would Anet match DB with Yaks Bend and Maguuma? DB is totally outmatched. Is this supposed to be fun for DB?

This can’t be fun for Maguuma or Yaks Bend. They’re taking the week off and we still can’t compete with them.

I particularly love the Anet claim of camps. Thanks, I really appreciate your unbiased play. Why do does Anet hate DB?

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

This was probably one of the more fun resets i’ve experienced on mag in a long time. it is very refreshing to run with a smaller guild and not deal with a blob w/ a qq pin snipe.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: SkyShroud.2865

SkyShroud.2865

Mag despite the adjusted glicko got rolled into t3 which is rather low chance. HOD got rolled to t2 with rather low chance too. It is ok, your SEA force will ktrain mag and yb.

Founder & Leader of Equinox Solstice [TIME], a Singapore-Based International Guild
Henge of Denravi Server
www.gw2time.com

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: HazyDaisy.4107

HazyDaisy.4107

This is the kind of variety I wanted to see a year ago, but today, I am tired. I laughed for a good 10 mins after Mos updated the matches tonight, well played Anet, good luck everyone

Sorrows Furnace
[HaHa] Hazardous Hallucination

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

Hey, DB is winning the PPT wars atm, they have 0.3 KDR but I believe in their PPT strength

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Vonmanstein.3645

Vonmanstein.3645

This can’t be fun for Maguuma

Oh, don’t worry. Maguuma had plenty of fun wiping you guys tonight.

A for effort, though – BG has been avoiding fighting us for months.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: ArchonWing.9480

ArchonWing.9480

Wow, new KDR record lol.

Wasn’t here for reset, but those are some odd matches.

For once you have tasted flight you will walk the earth with your eyes turned skywards,
for there you have been and there you will long to return.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Jirayu.5834

Jirayu.5834

This reset is the most hilarious I’ve ever seen.

The win of DB over NSP a week ago is now fruitful.

Worst NSP Ranger
Thai Guild Wars 2 Fansite: https://tyria.in.th

(edited by Jirayu.5834)

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Tomas.6092

Tomas.6092

How can this not be fun? No more BG hiding behind siege while having equal numbers, now we have YB for that. Finally able to play in smaller groups, as someone above mentioned it. Can’t think of any bad thing that happen for Mag going to t3

[KILL] Tequila No Lemon
- Maguuma

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

How can this not be fun? No more BG hiding behind siege while having equal numbers, now we have YB for that. Finally able to play in smaller groups, as someone above mentioned it. Can’t think of any bad thing that happen for Mag going to t3

It’ll be fun for a day and a half, then DB will be gone and the only YB around will be in a single T3 keep bristling with arrow carts from every open spot. I’m sure you’ll enjoy walking around the rest of the week in 4 empty WvW maps.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: TehHobNob.4687

TehHobNob.4687

It’ll be fun for a day and a half, then DB will be gone and the only YB around will be in a single T3 keep bristling with arrow carts from every open spot. I’m sure you’ll enjoy walking around the rest of the week in 4 empty WvW maps.

Idk about that. I think a lot of people are coming home from spring break (I’m headed on a plane in an hour). I think DB will do what we have always done. We will just have a fun week and do what we want. I can’t promise we will give Mag or YB a run for their money enough to entertain them but I would be lying if I said we cared. Many of us like the low teir gameplay. Its pretty fun.

Pancakes
Thief

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Baronvonhippo.3157

Baronvonhippo.3157

Says the server that just ran from BG. Must be fun to make up your own version of reality. These guys started losing again had a tantrum and took their ball and went home so they could farm lower servers, just sad.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Baronvonhippo.3157

Says the server that just ran from BG. Must be fun to make up your own version of reality. These guys started losing again had a tantrum and took their ball and went home so they could farm lower servers, just sad.

Maguuma take break because BG hide. Not fun when server won’t play. But when Maguuma take break, BG come back and fight, then say they good.

Mag apologists are the best. Have fun farming servers with double the numbers that’s all you have ever wanted.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Fay.2357

Maguuma take break because BG hide. Not fun when server won’t play. But when Maguuma take break, BG come back and fight, then say they good.

Maguuma overstacked and gets to be matched with BG. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes and all that. Now that you’ve tanked and bamboozled Anet into lowering your glicko, you’ll just steamroll t2 and t3 for a month and end up matched with BG again. Congrats I guess?

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Baronvonhippo.3157

Maguuma overstacked and gets to be matched with BG. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes and all that. Now that you’ve tanked and bamboozled Anet into lowering your glicko, you’ll just steamroll t2 and t3 for a month and end up matched with BG again. Congrats I guess?

When Maguuma is in tier 1 again, BG will run and hide, and cycle continues.

When Maguuma is in tier 1 again BG will continue to dominate like always causing lesser servers to tank thier rating and make excuses on the forums.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Natto.5819

Natto.5819

When Maguuma is in tier 1 again BG will continue to dominate like always causing lesser servers to tank thier rating and make excuses on the forums.

I think you use word dominate wrong. When Maguuma is #1, BG cry and hide. BG was dominated, like in 50 Shade movie.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Fay.2357

I think you use word dominate wrong. When Maguuma is #1, BG cry and hide. BG was dominated, like in 50 Shade movie.

As much as we all enjoy the wang measuring contest between Mag and BG, we’d appreciate it if that contest didn’t involve Mag tanking and royally screwing with WvW balance in the lower tiers for a month.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Mag is the No.1 killer of WvW.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Grim Reaper.3048

Grim Reaper.3048

DB, I do feel for you. YB hang in there. MAG, go away. It’s not your play style that people hate, it’s your toxic views. Example. I was match up against MAG awhile back, My group found a 10v10 fight and lost. No harm with that. I whispered one of the MAG players letting them know it was fun and GG. For the next 15 mins I kept getting very toxic whispers from this player. This player is not the only one. During the same match up I sent friendly PM’s to about 20 MAG players, all but 2 came back with toxic reply’s.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Baronvonhippo.3157

Haha this dude actually watched the 50 shade movie, guess we know what Mag was doing during their “break”.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Tomas.6092

Say what you want, mate. But today during Sea I haven’t seen this many people, especially on DB side. Huge blobs, haven’t seen this in months while being in t1

[KILL] Tequila No Lemon
- Maguuma

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Tomas.6092

Uhm, no. While we kept vs’ing BG every single week for months = BG didn’t dominate, MAG did. After first month or so BG completely gave up, didn’t provide fights nor interest to play. Only now, the last 2 weeks, when BG heard that we’re tanking, suddenly BG got their forces back and went full tryhard PPT like never before lmao. Well it’s my perspective how I saw it, and I’m pretty sure others aswell, that played daily.

[KILL] Tequila No Lemon
- Maguuma

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Baronvonhippo.3157

Uhm, no. While we kept vs’ing BG every single week for months = BG didn’t dominate, MAG did. After first month or so BG completely gave up, didn’t provide fights nor interest to play. Only now, the last 2 weeks, when BG heard that we’re tanking, suddenly BG got their forces back and went full tryhard PPT like never before lmao. Well it’s my perspective how I saw it, and I’m pretty sure others aswell, that played daily.

Oh boy they are really laying it on thick. You lost get over it. Have fun farming the lower tiers everyone knew you couldn’t hang in the big leagues.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Jacion.6302

Jacion.6302

It’s all fine, I zoned into ebg on reset and /map “everyone load your cleanses for the week, mag condi cancer week”

DB will be fine. Mag attempted to keep troll both us and YB yesterday and demoralize us for the week. Didn’t work.

Mag blob is a false flag and it is blob or not play mentality. This works for DB very well becuase we have great all day coverage and asian/sea guilds…let mag try and own us in prime time…just time to hunker, distract and pull attention.

Mag, hope you like running across the map for 20-30man squads with your 50man blob…we are going to waste your time all week.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Xenesis.6389

Xenesis.6389

Oh boy they are really laying it on thick. You lost get over it. Have fun farming the lower tiers everyone knew you couldn’t hang in the big leagues.

Is it next week that’s eotm hibernation week to feed glicko to fa and sos to keep them in t1? I missed the server meeting on it.

Another derailing post. ^^
North Keep: One of the village residents will now flee if their home is destroyed.
“Game over man, Game Over!” – RIP Bill

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Pancake.3092

Pancake.3092

Can’t say anything about other TZ or other days of the week, but reset SEA was good fun.

Mag lost the skirmish (I think it came down to 6 points difference in the end), but plenty of people were playing from both sides and it was pretty much non-stop fights for 2-3 hours. DB were definitely not outmanned (if anything YB were), and played offensively and looked for fights (no turtling, dodging etc).

Even though only 2 severs were involved, this was probably one of the most even SEA skirmishes I’ve played in a long time.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Hexalot.8194

Hexalot.8194

Is it next week that’s eotm hibernation week to feed glicko to fa and sos to keep them in t1? I missed the server meeting on it.

What… already sorry that your kitten is going to be stuck in T3 where you can PVD all day/night ?

Don’t blame BG… we’ll be happy never to see your server’s sorry kitten in T1 again.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Vonmanstein.3645

Vonmanstein.3645

In b4 thread shutdown for being a matchup thread…

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Jacion.6302

Jacion.6302

What… already sorry that your kitten is going to be stuck in T3 where you can PVD all day/night ?

Don’t blame BG… we’ll be happy never to see your server’s sorry kitten in T1 again.

It’s so hilarious the assumptions T1 makes about lower tiers. We use rams and catas to take towers/keeps just like you buddy. Only people of PvD are massive ktrain T1 blobs.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Kaiser.9873

Kaiser.9873

This was probably one of the more fun resets i’ve experienced on mag in a long time. it is very refreshing to run with a smaller guild and not deal with a blob w/ a qq pin snipe.

Except now the other servers have to deal with Magblobs all the time. I miss Mag during the time when PYRO and kitten were the main Mag guilds, at least then no one ran more than 25-ish.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Omnia Wind.2108

Omnia Wind.2108

I get so confused when people say YB hides behind siege, when everyone does that. On YBBL last night trying to take fire keep, there were a million arrow carts aimed at us – I don’t remember who had fire at the time, but it was a lot of siege to take down when we got inside.

~Omnia
Yak’s Bend FO LYFE [AI] [AGI]
minipets will be the death of me

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Tyyphoon.5301

Tyyphoon.5301

Mag is the No.1 killer of WvW.

Thanks for the inspirational quote.

A for effort, though - BG has been avoiding fighting us for months.

We will, thanks. Have fun chest-thumping on empty doors.

Maguuma "working as intended".

Tyyphóón (Lv 80 Thief) | Mini Tyy (Lv 80 Ele) [Maguuma]
Mag is the No.1 killer of WvW. -Exciton.8942
What does not kill me, makes me stronger. -Nietzsche

(edited by Tyyphoon.5301)

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Digikid.7230

Digikid.7230

You guys do know that Mag is actually losing skirmishes in T3 right? We even have a few last places already, it’s hardly a one sided matchup in score lol

Some guy on a bunch of servers, mostly Mag
Former top 50 spvp engi main.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

Except now the other servers have to deal with Magblobs all the time. I miss Mag during the time when PYRO and kitten were the main Mag guilds, at least then no one ran more than 25-ish.

A lot of us miss PYRO, i used to be in their group. There is not a lot of us left in the game, some of us still play together casually in TIE and CTH, others show up now and then and roam under the old tag :P

As for mag blobs, yea it sucks, a lot of people on the server are against it, yet at the same time they flock to the EBG blob since there is a lack of tags people will follow. There are a few groups who try to avoid the blob, but sometimes the blob shows up behind them. I know ASAP (<10), CTH (8-15), and TIE (4-12) are the common small mans. Normally theres 4-5 pugs hovering around each group who mostly Die on first push.

Aside from keeps and large enemy groups, normally these groups run independent, but when you hit a sieged objective, expect numbers, just naive not to. We would love for there to be little need to join up now and then, but when arena net nerfed crit damage and followed with the bunker meta much later, we just cant deal the bomb needed.

Other mag groups who run large, often with a dozen+ pugs would be RISE, VR, and hS for NA. There is a new group who fields 15-20 but i dont know who they are. Guilds we lost who were quite large were DOC, CCCP and KRTA, but that helped mag more than damage it. The downside is they were very pug friendly so the other groups were able to run smaller.

DB Matching This Week

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator

[Match-up threads are not permitted on the forums. Thank you!]