Darkhaven Vs. Ehmry Bay Vs. Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Ricky.4706

Ricky.4706

i ran with both day and night crews this weekend, the only major difference is how we were organized. While we had more numbers at night, the real difference was people working together with a great strategy.

“Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun’s rays do not burn until brought to a focus.” – Alexander Graham Bell

at night , we simply focus more – there is something to be said about good teamwork.

also, my advice to E-bay – I noticed many of your players don’t have level 80 characters …I’m a level 80 character with a crafted weapon, respectfully I was taking down tons of you guys with little effort. and I was getting level 5-10 gear as drops from it. Not to mention you should have worked with us vs NS for a while since they had the bigger numbers. You guys do have a good strategy though, but your firepower with real level 80 characters could be stronger. Many DH players are also pve’rs with max characters / items.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

(edited by Ricky.4706)

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

@Dinks

It’s not even night capping, we had almost all of the map before 11pm… And we most certainly did not PvE the map! I was there and I fought multiple NSP zergs in your borderlands, and one in EB. You guys were present, we may have out numbered you, I’ll give you that. But you were by no means empty, there were hundreds of NSP players on at the time at least.

You’ll remember, an Australian NSP member came in here and even admitted that you guys have a night population that rivals ours (nysta). We don’t just PvE your maps, we take them fairly and with some resistance (admittedly, you don’t usually have enough people to stop us).

Additionally, you guys had 3/4 of all potential points for about 8 hours from morning to a bit in the afternoon, when we had barely anybody on. How is that any different than night capping?

Attachments:

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Coolmoos.8546

Coolmoos.8546

Yes.. you had the help of RED pressing on us to take our side of EB. Which is why I explained that to get 2nd place you have to also fight 1st place.

Yes.. you had the help of RED pressing on us to take our side of EB. Which is why I explained that to get 2nd place you have to also fight 1st place.So last night we were taking 2v1 until yall just overpowered us with red, then just turned and took red as well.

Atriese 80 Thief – Os Guild [Os] – Northern Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

ugh… I dont know why my post is showing as a double post within my post lol

in WvW

Ricky.4706

We weren’t touching Ebay – they drew first blood by taking our supply camps and attacking sm after we got it ( with a small team might I add ) . The rest is history. We actually were discussing in game about helping you get 2nd place – but apparently the night shift didn’t read the forums.

IBM PC XT 4.77mhz w/turbo oc@ 8mhz 640kb windows 3.1 hayes 56k seagate 20 meg HD mda@720x350 pixels

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

I know y’all weren’t touching E-bay… that was my point exactly :P
Helping who get 2nd place? lol Seems like you are getting a bit complacent in your position there :P

in WvW

Ricky.4706

no, it’s logic and politics, the NS server had a huge zerg and they were attacking us both and were outnumbering both servers combined. At one point NS took all of our property and were trying to turn the entire map green. It’s war, and we do what we have to, to survive.

in WvW

Posted by: ohac.8720

ohac.8720

My guild actually feels a bit bad for you off hours (well off hours to us US players). When the night shift happens, most of us now just go do dungeons and the like, your population explodes and so much so you have nothing to fight. My prediction is some of your larger guilds will move on to another server to look for action.

I just couldn’t do WvWvW capping while killing 10 or so defenders all the time, that would drive me nuts! Meh, don’t take me wrong, I am sure there are some that like that over-whelming majority on one side (makes WvWvW allot easier) however, just saying my guild for instance talked about this last night (just noticing the day/night map flips) and agreeing that indeed, that would be some boring WvWvW.

In any case, our peek fights are fun and many of you are just as experienced as any server, your night zergs thou :P Sadly we can 1v3 pretty much across the board and win , you have some key players (one mezmer still haunts me!) but beyond that, I say Kudos for the fun evening bouts, at least at that moment, things are fun

See you in the field,

Tracker

Tracker Maximous, Guardious Maximous, Arcanious Maximous, [DH] DragonHorn Officer
http://www.dragonhorn.net

in WvW

Ricky.4706

sorry my mesmer scared you -hugs-

in WvW

Posted by: Rashka.7304

Rashka.7304

NSP, your presence is requested one tier higher, so get things going, please.

Rashka the desert scout
<Vigilance> VIG
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: ohac.8720

ohac.8720

Well I don’t know who the mezmer is, he/she is on around 6-9pm cst it was right around the northern area of what is known as AH. We had butt heads apx 3 times, one at the camp, 2wice at the tower near by. And the Mezmer has a dedicated team of 4 guarding him/her and we had a team of 5 as well so it was pretty even up. We would kill your whole team except that dam mezmer! It seemed the team would even sacrafice to keep him/her alive, was crazy fun but….

I want your head!

hehe

Salute!

Tracker

Tracker Maximous, Guardious Maximous, Arcanious Maximous, [DH] DragonHorn Officer
http://www.dragonhorn.net

in WvW

Posted by: Slartibartfast.2170

Slartibartfast.2170

Been having fun so far. Sometimes we on darkhaven get whooped royally, sometimes we are the ones doing the whooping. All depends on what time of day it is though.

Definitely notice that during the day, Darkhaven can’t generally hang with Shiverpeaks, but at night, (post 7pm CST) it seems Darkhaven begins to reign supreme.

Ehmry Bay: Keep up the good fight! I hope you guys can continue to stay in it and whoop both our butts!

[Abys] Spoonerism – 80 engineer – Darkhaven
I am not the youtube spoonerism, nor did I know about him prior to selecting this name.
Google spoonerism, it is a real word.

in WvW

Posted by: Ralathar.7236

Ralathar.7236

Yes.. you had the help of RED pressing on us to take our side of EB. Which is why I explained that to get 2nd place you have to also fight 1st place.

Yes.. you had the help of RED pressing on us to take our side of EB. Which is why I explained that to get 2nd place you have to also fight 1st place.So last night we were taking 2v1 until yall just overpowered us with red, then just turned and took red as well.

You know why you had Ehmry Bay (Red) pressing you? Because you attacked anz to mendon’s constantly for the entire 12 hours previously. I was going to have us hitting Darkhaven to make this more of a competition instead of a runaway domination again and we still hadn’t given up.

But yall screwed that all up. Instead of doing the wise thing and focusing on Darkhaven you focused us instead and paid for it in spades. Perhaps because many people have admittedly already given up on trying for #1.

Northern Shiverpeaks had the manpower to make this matchup a really tough fight for Darkhaven, and from what I’ve seen had you let us be you would have had a good chance of winning. But you screwed both us and yourselves over instead.

We weren’t touching Ebay – they drew first blood by taking our supply camps and attacking sm after we got it ( with a small team might I add ) . The rest is history. We actually were discussing in game about helping you get 2nd place – but apparently the night shift didn’t read the forums.

As well we did. We would have hit you harder if NSP wouldn’t have been permanently in our lands. I don’t think anyone should be settling up for second place and alliances are made to be broken. Also, NSP and Dark being at each others throats in a close match is about as good for us as a partial alliance. DO KEEP IN MIND however that you had attacked us many times throughout the day, just not near as much as NSP. NSP was on us like stink on poo all day long.

Those that kept hitting SM? You can’t reason with those folks. You really can’t. The whole zone could belong to you and they’d still want to hit SM haha.

Surprisingly though Ehmry Bay was still putting on a good showing this weekend. We’ll keep fighting. Even if NSP is deciding that trying for 1st is too much of a bother. Which, btw, they can still take if they start playing smart.

Rashanala – 80 Elementalist
Ehmry Bay – Legion of the Iron Hawk [Hawk]

in WvW

Posted by: Harpazo.5217

Harpazo.5217

Congrats Darkhaven, not even mad, just looking forward to a new bracket where the differences aren’t in the range of 40k points.

Harpazo
Northern Shiverpeaks
Soletaken [ST]

in WvW

Posted by: Raffie.7865

Raffie.7865

I’m on DH and Sunday I think it was, the map looked bad for us.
I remember someone asking why red was attacking green and not us then we got moving and started rolling out.

I think the 1st place is still up got grabs because Friday is not here yet.

www.infowars.com and also lookup Agenda 21
www.graystatemovie.com its coming if you like it or not.

in WvW

Posted by: iii.3905

iii.3905

GOOD JOB DARK HAVEN!!

we held good during the day, let the night begin soon!

-HNN

in WvW

Posted by: Harpazo.5217

Harpazo.5217

Last time I was on there was a 10k point lead for DH and even though we had a lead in potential points until I logged off, we only closed it by 2k. Now I log on again and it’s 40k+ of a gap difference? No thank you. It’s been fun, you win, good game, I’ll take next week, please.

Harpazo
Northern Shiverpeaks
Soletaken [ST]

in WvW

Coolmoos.8546

Harpazo… quitting already? shame dude… shame

in WvW

Posted by: Actium.8765

Actium.8765

630pm (central time) update to scores for those that can’t be on and are wondering.

I would also like to thank the day crew that I played with today for putting up a great fight while most of the people on DH was at work or sleeping.

Also to EB that a great fight in your borderlands today!! I had so much fun defending our keep against you guys.

And NSP that east keep action was amazing. about 20 or so of you guys snuck around to the inner keep north wall.. caught alot of us off guard!! while trying to hold the rest of you guys at south gate and pushing you guys off north gatee. It was an amazing fight

Also to those that are quiting it has been fun fighting with you and you leaving will hurt your numbers sorely but you have your reasons and what not.

Keep up the good fight Darkhaven! Don’t get complacent now its only monday.

Attachments:

Character: Acium 80 Guard
Server: Northern Shiverpeaks, Commander
Guild: Legends and Myth [Myth]

(edited by Actium.8765)

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

All I’m saying is I’m kind of disappointed at this match up, not because we are losing but simply because of the peak hour differences. During the day we would push and take majority of the map and at night DH would take it. I am very impressed with DH’s coordination during their night time attacks, having the large population is one thing, being able to coordinate them all is a whole other feat.

I would like to play against DH’s peak team while NSP has our peak team up too, but by night fall, our population starts to wane and it just becomes a steamroll, we don’t even have the bodies to throw at you to slow the progression in any meaningful way.

[DONE]

in WvW

Arius.7031

All I’m saying is I’m kind of disappointed at this match up, not because we are losing but simply because of the peak hour differences. During the day we would push and take majority of the map and at night DH would take it. I am very impressed with DH’s coordination during their night time attacks, having the large population is one thing, being able to coordinate them all is a whole other feat.

I would like to play against DH’s peak team while NSP has our peak team up too, but by night fall, our population starts to wane and it just becomes a steamroll, we don’t even have the bodies to throw at you to slow the progression in any meaningful way.

When is your peak? We’ve been fighting you at prime time every day. I think it’s less about peak, rather, it’s more about us having a stronger night time population while you have a stronger morning time population. If your peak force is on during prime time, so is ours.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Ralathar.7236

That’s when you organize small groups to stick and move on supply camps as long as possible. The zerg cannot be everywhere at once and every point tick and dolyak matters. Just gotta keep at it. But for some reason people think the only way to do any good is to defeat the enemy straight on.

You might even get some moments of opportunity for towers. But the big thing is to stick and move.

in WvW

Ricky.4706

am very proud of Darkhaven right now, it’s not so much winning that matters ( although, its nice and we strive for it ) but I think we’ve faced so many hard challenges since gw2 started, we have people that just work harder and as a result, we’ve become much tighter in our game and as a team- but it’s not really about winning as much as just having fun facing up to the odds.

I had to laugh, we were all chatting about how NS was taking our spots and zerging us …but then there was a grub …and most of the server took a time out to kill it …then went on to claim our properties back …this is the server I want to be in. No one was upset…although we did joke about it “we just lost QL..” “yeah but we got the grub!!” hahaha!!

in WvW

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

“That’s when you organize small groups to stick and move on supply camps as long as possible. The zerg cannot be everywhere at once and every point tick and dolyak matters. Just gotta keep at it. But for some reason people think the only way to do any good is to defeat the enemy straight on.
You might even get some moments of opportunity for towers. But the big thing is to stick and move.”

A few of us do, but at a certain point, it just becomes Karma farming.

[DONE]

in WvW

Posted by: Radiodread.8469

Radiodread.8469

iii, you’re one scary mofo on the battlefeild.

Radiodread, Guardian [Os] NSP
AKA: Darkshines, Schroedingers Mesmer

in WvW

Ralathar.7236

Just got repulsed on Ogres by Darkhaven after repelling a keep siege in EB against far superior numbers. On ogres we got the gate down and were fighting 1:1 inside and winning. But right before we wiped em more Darkhaven swooped in behind to make it 3:1 odds.

I gotta say Dark, you’re going to need to get better if you are going up a tier. You have numbers at night but that’s it. If Ehrmy Bay can break a far superior force (with shiverpeaks harassing both till we drove em off) and then only fails a keep siege against even numbers thanks to a hardcore zerg? Well, others will tear you apart.

I can’t give yall a good overall grade. You’re day crew is smart fighters and win the big picture with the help of Shiverpeaks being not so wise. You’re night crew appears to be the base zerg level skill from what I’ve face of them to date. I admit being a bit disappointed.

I’m going to have to agree after all this time that your win is primarily based on the peak time differential and night capping. But at least you’re better than Northern Shiverpeaks. Shame I eventually ended up at this conclusion but seriously yall best prepare for tiers that actually field night crews or you’re going to get hit hard by the skill differential.

(edited by Ralathar.7236)

in WvW

Arius.7031

Just got repulsed on Ogres by Darkhaven after repelling a keep siege in EB against far superior numbers. On ogres we got the gate down and were fighting 1:1 inside and winning. But right before we wiped em Darkhaven swooped in behind to make it 3:1 odds.

I gotta say Dark, you’re going to need to get better if you are going up a tier. You have numbers at night but that’s it. If Ehrmy Bay can break a far superior force (with shiverpeaks harassing both till we drove em off) and then only fails a keep siege against even numbers thanks to a hardcore zerg? Well, others will tear you apart.

I can’t give yall a good overall grade. You’re day crew is smart fighters and win the big picture with the help of Shiverpeaks being not so wise. You’re night crew appears to be the base zerg level skill from what I’ve face of them to date. I admit being a bit disappointed.

I’m going to have to agree after all this time that your win is primarily based on the peak time differential and night capping. But at least you’re better than Northern Shiverpeaks. Shame I eventually ended up at this conclusion but seriously yall best prepare for tiers that actually field night crews or you’re going to get hit hard by the skill differential.

Look at it from this standpoint, SoR is completely dominating the tier above us, virtually non-stop. We dominated them (complete and total domination) at night time. We have improved vastly since then. You likely ran into an unorganized zerg or something. Run into the HNN’s zerg, trust me, completely different story.

Also, our two sides meet at peak times (we both peak at prime time, right?) We still win by quite a large amount, in fact, we start winning before our prime time, while it’s your prime time. We’ve lead at prime time consistently (which I can prove using screenshots if need be). We’re winning because our macro organization is superior, and because we have a significant night time advantage in numbers thanks to dedicated NA players.

Remember, anecdotal evidence is anecdotal. I’ve had very different experiences than you, if anything, I’ve seen incredible amounts of organization and capability on Darkhaven’s part.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

Look at it from this standpoint, SoR is completely dominating the tier above us, virtually non-stop. We dominated them (complete and total domination) at night time.

SOR is a different server this week due to guild transfers.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: diabluz.2860

diabluz.2860

Just got repulsed on Ogres by Darkhaven after repelling a keep siege in EB against far superior numbers. On ogres we got the gate down and were fighting 1:1 inside and winning. But right before we wiped em Darkhaven swooped in behind to make it 3:1 odds.

Look at it from this standpoint, SoR is completely dominating the tier above us, virtually non-stop. We dominated them (complete and total domination) at night time. We have improved vastly since then. You likely ran into an unorganized zerg or something. Run into the HNN’s zerg, trust me, completely different story.

Also, our two sides meet at peak times (we both peak at prime time). We still win by quite a large amount. This tactic of tearing others down does nothing. We’ve lead at prime time consistently (which I can prove using screenshots if need be). We’re winning because our macro organization is superior, and because we have a significant night time advantage in numbers thanks to dedicated NA players.

What Ralathar is saying is partially correct. We have serious cohesion issues with coordination on Darkhaven. It can be extremely frustrating at times. We would do MUCH better if we had better cohesion and organization.

All it’s going to take is for us to face a sizable force that has good strategy and we will be screwed.

in WvW

Arius.7031

Look at it from this standpoint, SoR is completely dominating the tier above us, virtually non-stop. We dominated them (complete and total domination) at night time.

SOR is a different server this week due to guild transfers.

We’ve only gotten stronger since 2 weeks ago, not only have we gained much in the way of population, we’re far more organized. The point still stands, Darkhaven’s night time organization is very strong.

What Ralathar is saying is partially correct. We have serious cohesion issues with coordination on Darkhaven. It can be extremely frustrating at times. We would do MUCH better if we had better cohesion and organization.

All it’s going to take is for us to face a sizable force that has good strategy and we will be screwed.

I’m going to have to disagree here. Our night time force has massive numbers, incredible commanders (Yaska, HNN…), and a huge amount of experience with blitzkrieg. I can agree that there’s always room for improvement, but I think it’s going to take a server with superb night time numbers and organization in order to counter Dh’s night crew. I’ve been with them about a dozen times, I don’t think it’s as bad as you’re phrasing it.

Also, the night crew he is talking about is the 9pm crew, the night capping usually doesn’t really begin til 12pm.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

(edited by Arius.7031)

in WvW

Posted by: Kami.7369

Kami.7369

Also, our two sides meet at peak times (we both peak at prime time). We still win by quite a large amount. This tactic of tearing others down does nothing. We’ve lead at prime time consistently (which I can prove using screenshots if need be). We’re winning because our macro organization is superior, and because we have a significant night time advantage in numbers thanks to dedicated NA players.

There’s several guilds working on getting server cohesion. I think the main issue right now is that most people still don’t understand how to win WvW. Or they don’t care. They just want to farm Karma or zerg things.

Jonlo Vangalen
Getof Fenris – Blackgate
http://getoffenris.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Slamz.5376

Slamz.5376

I predict DH will be a ghost town again in 2 weeks or less.

They got so many Oceanic players, they seize the entire map, which is incredibly boring. Lots of people are logging into to DH at prime Australian time and finding there’s nothing to do except spawncamp. They’ll get bored of that quick and either move (again!) or quit.

You just can’t pile everyone from one time zone onto the same server and expect that to be a form of fun that’s going to last for months.

Camelot Unchained – from the makers of DAOC
A game that’s 100% WvW
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/13861848/camelot-unchained

in WvW

Posted by: Flic.6938

Flic.6938

Enjoyed the battles with both NSP and DH today but i can see what Slamz is saying, by prime time Aussie time wvw will prolley be a ghost town so not much fun for anyone.

in WvW

Posted by: Aliases.8354

Aliases.8354

Darkhaven’s orb got hacked out of EH on emhry bay’s map. No walls damaged, no gate damaged, were not being attacked and suddenly our orb gets taken and our pedastal broken. Obviously it was hacked when we were attacking DB, kitten move whatever side did it whether it was EB or North.

(edited by Aliases.8354)

in WvW

Posted by: Kami.7369

Kami.7369

So somehow, someone not sure which side whether it was ehmry or northern somehow got into our orb room smashed the pedestal and took it, yet no one was attacking our keep, so it was obviously a hacked in EH. kitten move.

EH is Etheron Hills in the Ehmry Bay Borderlands.

Sadly we couldn’t get a screenshot of who it was, or which server did it, but the keep itself wasn’t touched.

Jonlo Vangalen
Getof Fenris – Blackgate
http://getoffenris.com/

in WvW

Posted by: StormMcCloud.1587

StormMcCloud.1587

It is rather annoying that players have to stoop to hacking. Arena Net I really hope you figure out how people are hacking the orbs and fix it.

Capt Insano
Getof Fenris
http://gof.enjin.com/

(edited by StormMcCloud.1587)

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

This was a fun clean battle till about 3 hours ago when the orb was hacked and then EBay brings it back to their garrison. Your only condoning their actions by taking the orb back to your garrison. Cheaters are going to keep doing it when servers just go along with it.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in WvW

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

Don’t immediately hold an entire server accountable for orb theft. If you saw who it was, report them (which gives you id.tag), and if they’re guilded, talk to their guild leader about it. If the guild leader is honest, they will at least kick the person.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in WvW

Arius.7031

Don’t immediately hold an entire server accountable for orb theft. If you saw who it was, report them (which gives you id.tag), and if they’re guilded, talk to their guild leader about it. If the guild leader is honest, they will at least kick the person.

Agreed. Short of trading the keep away, which is very hard to organize, there’s nothing they can do. However, if a leader of theirs is willing to make the effort, a Dh commander might be willing to as well.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in WvW

Posted by: Sinning.7483

Sinning.7483

NSP has some great smaller groups in WvW and good/keen PVPers but our Commanders are terrible No communication at all and bad leadership all round.

DH seem to have better tactics, tend to win more evenly matched battles due to better leadership.

Commanders who don’t/can’t actually command troops is the biggest problem in WvW and common across many HomeWorlds…sure you need a certain number of players and good spread across different timezones BUT the Commander problem is the biggest barrier to winning.

in WvW

Posted by: TsukasaHiiragi.9730

TsukasaHiiragi.9730

@ Dinks ~ I pretty much agree, anet is really dropping the ball with W3 however, what I’m generally thinking is that they just don’t care about it, its just a method to buy them time. What they are really aiming at is sPvP tourneys and break into full eSports scene, if they really actually wanted to do something about all the problems with W3, alot of the current problems would be fixed by now. And like you also mentioned Dinks…Anet doesn’t value our time, it values our money and they already have it.

Also to everyone else, one of the reasons why Ebay is ranked the place it is, is simple ~ it is because we have some actually very good commanders like Jomaz, without these great WvWers ebay would almost certainly be right at the bottom of the leaderboard, and the reason for that is really, just a logistical problem ~ lack of population in general and I think that goes for most of the low ranked servers.

A really great example of this happened today ~ I had one of my guildies transfer to Darkhaven server to finish some of the WvW maps for the 100% world completion, and upon entering LA on DH server, he was placed on the overflow server. I haven’t personally seen the overflow server on any of our zones in over a month! Thats how low our general population really is.

protest this travesty of a patch -
Get it taken down -
Do whatever it takes if you care about this game -

in WvW

Posted by: Sinning.7483

Sinning.7483

@TsukasaHiiragi

Anet aren’t quick to the party at all re fxing stuff…looking at simple things like BLands Puzzle Door vaults broken week+, PVE DE’s constanly buggin out a day after Server reset (some since launch)….I don’t think WvW is necessarily low on their list they just not very quick/active with resolving issues.

Re the population problem you have, you’re lucky imho…IF you really DO have some good Commanders in the field then let people know this and pull players across…Server have heap of people who’d love to play WvW with 1/2 decent Commanders….easier getting people than good Commanders.

in WvW

Posted by: Raptor.9863

Raptor.9863

Just got repulsed on Ogres by Darkhaven after repelling a keep siege in EB against far superior numbers. On ogres we got the gate down and were fighting 1:1 inside and winning. But right before we wiped em more Darkhaven swooped in behind to make it 3:1 odds.

Someone from ebay calling nsp unwise. That’s funny.

Raptor – Human Guardian
Northern Shiverpeakes

in WvW

Posted by: Supersun.4603

Supersun.4603

This was a fun clean battle till about 3 hours ago when the orb was hacked and then EBay brings it back to their garrison. Your only condoning their actions by taking the orb back to your garrison. Cheaters are going to keep doing it when servers just go along with it.

The guys from our server that took the orb to Garrison said that they took the orb from NSP.

Seems credible since a Screenshot was provided with a rather impressive army escorting the orb, including 2 commanders. Seems a bit overkill to escort the orb with that many if you hacked into the castle in the first place.

Ehmry historically has been pretty good about not having many hackers and tend to get the brunt side of people that hack and glitch. I’d be surprised if anyone of us tried to hack that we wouldn’t try to lynch him on the spot. I’d be odd if no one from that massive army that was escorting him complained about it if anyone from our server hacked that orb.

If someone from our server did hack though and it continues to be an issue one way or another it will be dealt with.

in WvW

Posted by: Raptor.9863

Raptor.9863

We (NSP) took the orb for kitten n giggles but eventually all 7 of us got killed before we made it out of camp with it. From the looks of the map it was never put back into the alter. I imagine that’s part of the reason why DH got it from eBay so easily. I doubt there was any hacking.

Raptor – Human Guardian
Northern Shiverpeakes

in WvW

Posted by: Jamaz.9837

Jamaz.9837

Uh, if the orb didn’t fly away and was lying on the ground in front of you guys for 15 minutes… most likely it was quaggan damage over time. If it was a hacker who just hit your altar and left, the chances of it being from Ehmry are pretty much nothing since we’ve never had a hacker in the past nor do we have any reason at this point to do it. You guys have a 90k lead on us and took back the zone against our outmanned defense at 6 AM EST like you did all week, so being in an uproar is excessive.

When I checked our forum this morning, our guys were just happy to have intercepted the NSP group playing around with the orb, so everyone wasn’t even aware there was foul play involved.

Ehmry Bay – The Shadowmoon

(edited by Jamaz.9837)

in WvW

Posted by: Sojourner.6938

Sojourner.6938

I know the people who took the Orb (from NSP) and there was no hacking.

Almost a 100K lead and you have to cry hacks when we get one little, dinky victory.

Stay classy, Darkhaven.

Odd Bodkins
Genius

in WvW

Posted by: Worban.1574

Worban.1574

For all those predicting Darkhaven will become a ghost town because night-time WvW is boring, and for all those that think we’ll get smacked down in the bracket above us, there is something you don’t know about Darkhaven.

We are fueled by vengeance. We are just passing through this bracket in pursuit of SoR. You think our game is strong now? We will be going all out, pulling no punches when we finally get the rematch we’ve been itching for.

Yes, many of our night players are bored and not playing WvW so much now. But we expect that to change drastically when we finally fight our true rivals.

We’ve made it our mission to chase SoR wherever they go, no matter how high they climb, to challenge them again on the battlefield. Most of our native guilds are motivated by this burning desire to challenge SoR again.

There is history with SoR. We had two great weeks with them and SF. SF pulled off narrow victory in week 1, and DH took 2nd. The second week we were going to pummel SF to take first, but SF sort of dried up and SoR practically crushed us. SoR got their game on, stepped it up and we learned from that, to get better ourselves.

Not to sound arrogant or anything (because I was very concerned about a stronger NSP resistance), but we’re just passing through this bracket. And if SoR escapes us next week, we’ll just pass through the next, or go down in a blaze of glory trying.

If you knew our motivation, you wouldn’t make such predictions because there’s a lot about our collective mindset you don’t understand.

in WvW

Posted by: Shiner.4860

Shiner.4860

Ehmry Bay has been on the rough end of the kitten stick lately. Three weeks in a row we were up against servers that vehemently denied orb hacking despite all evidence showing. Only to have three new threads popping up the following week proclaiming new-found hacking done by the servers that stepped on top of Ehmry Bay. The community grew impatient and the flock scattered to the upper tier WvW servers.

Nowadays we have about 5 in Battleground in off times, most of the time we are doing 1v2 — 1v3 defending. Tonight the Ehmry Bay Overlook fell while couple invaders afked inside the keep waiting for siege to ram through the doors…

The servers got ahead stays ahead. Despite the battle we fought being “legit”, Ehmry Bay’s community has been mutilated beyond recognition by the actions of the opposing hackers and the inaction of the GM.

in WvW

Posted by: Sojourner.6938

Sojourner.6938

Not to sound arrogant or anything …

Too late.

Odd Bodkins
Genius