Darkhaven vs. Northern Shiverpeaks vs. Maguuma (Redux #3)

in WvW

Posted by: Kambris.9846

Kambris.9846

Can we please have a civil discussion this time instead of resorting to stone-age ad hominem to get our points across?

Thank you, and carry on.

Banana Bagel – [WE] Commander – Darkhaven

(edited by Kambris.9846)

in WvW

Posted by: shoognite.2106

shoognite.2106

What would you like to discuss?

Jaquan “Shoognite” Jenkins
Urban Outreach Program Director, Goon Guilds, LLC.
Jjenkins@GoonGuildsLLC.com

in WvW

Posted by: dunnberry.2964

dunnberry.2964

Great job NSP last night on the late night defense of Mendons, never gave up and made an amazing defense! Great fun guys, can’t wait for more today!

Borlis Pass
Asuran Engineer (Lost)

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Shoutout to Inecht and Xishnu (sp?) for a great job of defensive siege placement last night in Maguuma borderland. I kinda feel bad at how badly DH did but I got over it.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Camo.7581

Camo.7581

Maguuma Alamo, never forget

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

Shoutout to Inecht and Xishnu (sp?) for a great job of defensive siege placement last night in Maguuma borderland. I kinda feel bad at how badly DH did but I got over it.

Little digs like that are why the second thread got locked. Keep it up and we can go for a record third.

(edited by fellyn.5083)

in WvW

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Prediction: Maguuma wins the week with out-manned buff on.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

in WvW

Posted by: saiyr.3071

saiyr.3071

Odd prediction, since I woke up to 66% map control on NSP.

[DERP] Saiyr, “bff” of Sgt Killjoy

in WvW

Posted by: Ninein.4782

Ninein.4782

Little digs like that are why the second thread got locked. Keep it up and we can go for a record third.

What I can’t even say how things went on in the battle ground now? This is absurd.

Ninein
-Maguuma

in WvW

Posted by: Nilgoow.1037

Nilgoow.1037

Guys check out my backhanded compliments.

~mad smooth~

in WvW

Posted by: Megahertz.8607

Megahertz.8607

Shoutout to a random DH Warrior I fought last night, bloody good fight. I feel bad that our second meetup got interrupted by a group of other guys on our team. It’s difficult to stop them from attacking in WvWvW, being the nature that it is. All I know is that you were tagged as [Nerf]. /Bow, until we meet again.

Also, as a heads up, during our first match, you downed me when I spawned the thief’s, lucky for me I had enough time to revive myself to continue fighting once you smacked those little buggers down, and came back.

in WvW

saiyr.3071

How is that relevant to this matchup?

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonHandHiro.9574

CrimsonHandHiro.9574

What participants from other servers fail to realize is that Maguuma is powered by QQ. I’m not saying we’re angels, but the level of poor sportsmanship off of a particular cadre of vocal posters are basically driving our positive morale. Every defensive we stand we get stronger, as a community.

in WvW

Posted by: Kita.7819

Kita.7819

How Darkhaven has viewed servers from the past:

Stormbluff: The weird asian kid that beat you tremendously in that game you love. You’ve never seen him before and you’re unsure if he even attends your school. Since you have nothing to compare him to, you immediately assume he’s one of those “South Korean Pro MLG gamer” types

Ehmry Bay: The kid that insists on always tagging along with you. He’s always there, whether you care or not. Regardless of if he wins or loses, he just wants to have fun

Rall: The kid that insists you play his weird hacked version of SSBB. He says its better and more fun, but clearly its not. You miss regular Brawl, back when Lucario’s jump lasted for 10 seconds.

Kaineng: The GRRRRRLLLL GAMRRR (don’t hit on me you silly boys~) that is always at your game events. Every month she seems to have a different boyfriend in the group. Its clear she’s there solely for attention, seeing as its obvious she hates video games

Anvil Rock: That weird guy that has his own sets of rules. He won’t play unless you use the settings and character he requests. Because of this, no one really wants to hang out with him.

Maguuma: The guy that uses Wavedash in SSBM. Despite the creator of the game himself admitting Wavedashing was a glitch, there is nothing you can do to stop him due to the limitations of the game.

Yak’s Bend: That jerk from grade-school that “borrowed” your Gameboy and never gave it back.

Kita – Guardian
Server: Darkhaven. The Besthaven.

in WvW

Posted by: SHOTTA.9827

SHOTTA.9827

I can admit that Maguuma has a good WvW force, but so does DH or else we wouldn’t be matched up against one another. I hate seeing people from my server complaining about stupid exploits. Take portal bombing as an example, instead of wasting our time arguing whether it is an exploit or not we should be trying to find ways to combat it. At the very least we could begin implementing this tactic ourselves. Either way, the issue doesn’t seem to be going anywhere anytime soon so let’s just keep it fun and try our best to show the community that we are a force to be reckoned with.

To the other servers: I cannot even fathom how “night capping” could seem to be something to gripe about. I night cap because I have a job…plain and simple. What are our other options? Scaling down the point system is unfair and having people only play during certain times is inconsiderate. Darkhaven is predominantly active at night, sorry guys but you are all just going to have to get over that. Every server has its fair share of noobs on the battlefield, but just because you posted a screenshot of a noob from DH doesn’t mean that is all we consist of. We have several good commanders and guilds that are excited to have some competition. Last night Maguuma had one of their commanders, who I am choosing not to name, on our server and he was purposely giving false orders and moving our trebs. I could easily have used that to make Maguuma look bad, but I know that there are always a few bad apples in every bunch and that one individual was not a representation of Maguuma as a whole. If we all had that mentality these threads would not be continuously getting locked.

I will be looking forward to tonight, because after I get off I’m going to night cap like a motherkitten.

Kam I give your thread a few hours…maybe a day. You can’t prevent the inevitable.

M A S E O N – 80 Warrior
Win Everday [WE]
Darkhaven

(edited by SHOTTA.9827)

in WvW

saiyr.3071

Maguuma: The guy that uses Wavedash in SSBM. Despite the creator of the game himself admitting Wavedashing was a glitch, there is nothing you can do to stop him due to the limitations of the game.

Please cite where Arena.Net admitted stacking was a glitch. No? I didn’t think so.

in WvW

Posted by: Ayane Hajinmon.9165

Ayane Hajinmon.9165

there go the flame war…again
*sigh

Maguuma bring alot of new things i never seen before…different strategies and all that cool stuff…i think its a good thing. i dont think its an exploit to have everyone stand in one spot and fire their skills…i mean even the bots did it and its a success XD

in WvW

Posted by: DirtyApe.9360

DirtyApe.9360

My advice to the DH people who keep crying over the Mag server doing things like stacking….. quit now before your server moves up any more tiers, because you really haven’t see anything yet.

Also, I have never seen a winning server complain so much in a matchup. Not just winning by a little, but a lot. What’s the deal?

in WvW

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Whats the Score update? … I jumped off last night to close out the halloween inputs, but was curious if someone who has in game access can throw in an update as of today

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.1462

Moderator.1462

Hi,

As warned, if this kind of threads derailed again in flaming will be closed. Hence it is done. Plese refrain from this behaviour in the future