Dec 7: BG-SOR-IOJ

in WvW

Posted by: finit.8746

finit.8746

Oh and Hi to the thief in the tunnels from Icoa. I am not sure why you kept running away, but it was fun chasing you.

LURVES!
Finit lvl 80 Mesmer of Unpleased Peasants [POOR]

I was trying to level my thief in wvw so i went for that skillpoint/poi and well, a level 30 thief couldn’t really scratch you =S

Assuming that thief had marksman gear with the Assassin’s creed hood.

Eh. I dont know tbh. You all looked the same to me. And I really did cover every square inch of the map yesterday/today. I generally never finished anyone unless they were just being jerks about it. I usually would turn around walk up to them then sleep. If not sleep, /dance while you ressed.

in WvW

Posted by: Narcosis.3812

Narcosis.3812

Someone say scoreboard?

Oh, and Indo wants to know when the headhunting starts

Hint: He’s in BG BL…..which is all blue.

Duplicitous, Free Kitty Riot, Robalai Bleeds, Narcotic Reign [TWL] Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

Im getting a little confused as to where SoR and BG borderlands are they are all the same color. BG guilds come out come out and play show us where your borderland is

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

(edited by yarz widowmaker.5893)

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

Just wait til tomorrow!

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Roezz.5460

Roezz.5460

In fairness, we need guild rivals and people to get some angst. It’s about everyone pushing themselves to be better and challenged. Right now, there are no rivals. It will make organized WvW better when there is.

Indo wants someone to hate him, challenge him and fight him. He’s one of the best at what he does. People who want to be the best seek out the best.

(edited by Roezz.5460)

in WvW

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

I disagree with a need for angst Roezz. Just because it’s competitive doesn’t mean it has to be in any way stressful on a personal level. That’s all antagonizing does, cause stress.

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Narcosis.3812

Narcosis.3812

In fairness, we need guild rivals and people to get some angst. It’s about everyone pushing themselves to be better and challenged. Right now, there are no rivals. It will make organized WvW better when there is.

Indo wants someone to hate him, challenge him and fight him. He’s one of the best at what he does. People who want to be the best seek out the best.

Michican vs Ohio State
Duke vs UNC
Yankees vs Sox

Those are rivalries. Indo is a troll. Big difference.

Are you ever coming out to play? We are getting kinda bored……oh wait, I see, you are waiting for us to log, got it!

Duplicitous, Free Kitty Riot, Robalai Bleeds, Narcotic Reign [TWL] Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

To be fair, after 4 weeks the forum posting is finally getting a bit interesting. I am tired of hearing the same “fun fights”, “GJ everyone” talk anymore. Hopefully the rivalry can spice things up a bit, WvW is getting a little stale.

Blackgate Engineer

in WvW

Posted by: Raven Paradox.1860

Raven Paradox.1860

To be fair, after 4 weeks the forum posting is finally getting a bit interesting. I am tired of hearing the same “fun fights”, “GJ everyone” talk anymore. Hopefully the rivalry can spice things up a bit, WvW is getting a little stale.

Unfortunately, as a whole we have respect for SoR. Before this week we haven’t had any trash talking and after seeing JQ and SBI non-stop complain about every single tactic we threw at them (that they tried to mimic, and eventually failed at), it’s nice to have these “GG” fights. There is no rivalry. It’s simply someone that’s mad trying to troll. It happens in every game.

No disrespect to IoJ, but I think BG and SoR need to help push them out of the tier. We’re losing pts, so it’s just going to be this matchup for months to come. We all want a change. IoJ has been playing for 2nd every single time I’ve seen them. It’s time for them to pack their bags and leave.

in WvW

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

Are you ever coming out to play? We are getting kinda bored……oh wait, I see, you are waiting for us to log, got it!

PvDoor whine. Never seen that before.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Peetee.9406

Peetee.9406

Building a stairway to heaven!

Attachments:

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Just wait til tomorrow!

You mean you’re afraid to actually come out and play when somebody is online?

Whoa whoa whoa Empress if there is any BG player that has balls its that kitten hell guardian.

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Kysin.6349

Kysin.6349

View of this match-up via forums: TW hired a full time mouth for the official forums… 2v1 OMG… PvDoor term makes a comeback.

View of this match-up via in game: Great, just like the past few weeks… Top notch fights and players on all sides.

Co-leader of Knights of Eminence[Sir] – PvX
Reap The Weak[Reap] – WvW 5-man havok
-Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: Pvp.2758

Pvp.2758

Unfortunately, as a whole we have respect for SoR. Before this week we haven’t had any trash talking and after seeing JQ and SBI non-stop complain about every single tactic we threw at them (that they tried to mimic, and eventually failed at), it’s nice to have these “GG” fights. There is no rivalry. It’s simply someone that’s mad trying to troll. It happens in every game.

No disrespect to IoJ, but I think BG and SoR need to help push them out of the tier. We’re losing pts, so it’s just going to be this matchup for months to come. We all want a change. IoJ has been playing for 2nd every single time I’ve seen them. It’s time for them to pack their bags and leave.

Agreed. I’ve been saying the same thing for weeks. -SoR

S(KILL) Gametypes > WvW & sPVP

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

Someone from IOJ lose a golem near Arahs Hope? SoR found one but we had to disassemble it to get it back to lost and found.

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Hoots.9564

Hoots.9564

Finally someone who can fight! thank you TL these bg guys are so boring

[TW]Tempest Wolves

in WvW

Posted by: Pinkus.2860

Pinkus.2860

We got some current scores?

Pinkus – Webmaster
First Light Gaming [DAWN] – PvX OCEANIC COMMUNITY – BLACKGATE
http://www.firstlightgaming.com

in WvW

Peetee.9406

Sanctum of Rall - 71,221 +325
Blackgate - 65,131 +215
Isle of Janthir - 52,007 +155

Attachments:

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Raven Paradox.1860

It’s about time SoR makes things interesting. It’s a shame a lot of them are talking like they’ve won with a 6k pt lead on a Sunday. Hasn’t this happened before? Anyone want to refresh my memory of how that outcome went? Oh right… I think SoR placed 3rd that week…

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

It’s about time SoR makes things interesting. It’s a shame a lot of them are talking like they’ve won with a 6k pt lead on a Sunday. Hasn’t this happened before? Anyone want to refresh my memory of how that outcome went? Oh right… I think SoR placed 3rd that week…

You do alot of talking yourself, Raven for pointing the finger elsewhere.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

in WvW

Xirin.8593

The truth hurts.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: yarz widowmaker.5893

yarz widowmaker.5893

The truth hurts.

The truth is that farming BG and IoJ is a very profitable business

SoR – Warrior – l Dark Phoenix I [RET]
Retribution – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Xirin.8593

The truth hurts.

The truth is that farming BG and IoJ is a very profitable business

Since 1 kill can give multiple people credit (loot/gold), I sure hope so. But don’t let math get in the way of your posturing!

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Xirin.8593

As I remember its constantly BG that wipes when they decide to challenge us

This type of infallible logic is what Neil deGrasse Tyson has been talking about all these years. Bravo, sir.

[AoN] All or Nothing

in WvW

Posted by: Mishi.7058

Mishi.7058

Man the weekdays hurt when our NA forces cant stay up late, wake early to put up a fight for the EU/Oceanics we have against us.

:(

Weekends we can be out full force, weekdays everyone is stuck at work during the time our opponents have their forces out.

I kind of want to see SoR in T1 just because of how much of a kittenfit JQ and SBI would throw. Portalbombing all day ereday.

Funny thing is a good amount of SoR’s WvW guilds are former JQ or SBI. (Not all but a good amount.)

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

(edited by Mishi.7058)

in WvW

Posted by: spartanx.1364

spartanx.1364

Not Choo though! We are one of the 100% Homegrown SoR guilds!

Tytos The Ascended – Tytos Hill – Dee Oh Tee
Paintrainchoo.com – Conductor – TC

in WvW

Posted by: Thevoidiscold.4910

Thevoidiscold.4910

All this would interest me. But iv taken upon myself the suicidal challenge of getting arah armor. Odds are I will not survive. If I die, tell my cat I love him. I still need a rematch with that elementalist sor commander.

We just started dueling at SoR borderlands during the low peak period(last day of match? ) with Christia Dawnheart since last week, so maybe you can head over for the 1v1 rematch during those times. :P Lets see how long the match will last this time haha…

Is this a one time thing like did you do this earlier today or something. Because I only come on forums at night. So in the case its one time I missed it.

Ariel Ostrovsky
Blackgate/Guardian
Ayy Lmao

in WvW

Posted by: Obed.7629

Obed.7629

Gotta go to work tomorrow, so gotta go to bed. Score at 5:05 GMT in attachment.

Attachments:

in WvW

Obed.7629

I would love to see IOJ beat SOR again.

People suffering the torments of eternal kitten-nation want ice water, but that don’t mean that they get it.

(edited by Obed.7629)

in WvW

Raven Paradox.1860

IoJ won’t beat SoR again. IoJ just needs to get out. This week is strictly SoR vs Blackgate, like it has been for the previous 3 weeks as well.

IoJ, no disrespect, but you guys aren’t a T2 server, and I wish ArenaNet would fix their ranking system so a team that continues to win competes against other teams that continue to win LIKE THEY SAID WHEN THEY WERE DEVELOPING THE GAME.

It’s time to bring Tarnished Coast in here. They may not be as good as SoR, but like SoR they don’t give up. IoJ is like the lonely bully that randomly throws things at people to make them wonder who keeps throwing things at them.

in WvW

Mishi.7058

To the BG @ SOR BL holding up in Bay..It was fun, I dc’d after we got through outter.
:x

Commander Silvannas
“Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack.” Sun Tzu

in WvW

Raven Paradox.1860

To the BG @ SOR BL holding up in Bay..It was fun, I dc’d after we got through outter.

That was KnT, and this is the time we normally log out. I had to log 20 minutes ago because I’m getting ready for work

in WvW

Peetee.9406

It’s time to bring Tarnished Coast in here. They may not be as good as SoR, but like SoR they don’t give up.

Now what would make you think that?

Kayku
[CDS] Caedas
Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Raven Paradox.1860

It’s time to bring Tarnished Coast in here. They may not be as good as SoR, but like SoR they don’t give up.

We fought TC. They had no chance of winning that week but were there until reset the entire time. These guys don’t give up. They’re just not as good as SoR. Not to embarass them… but… 36 alphas, 5 omegas vs 1 pot of oil….

in WvW

Posted by: Cynillus.1642

Cynillus.1642

IoJ won’t beat SoR again. IoJ just needs to get out. This week is strictly SoR vs Blackgate, like it has been for the previous 3 weeks as well.

IoJ, no disrespect, but you guys aren’t a T2 server, and I wish ArenaNet would fix their ranking system so a team that continues to win competes against other teams that continue to win LIKE THEY SAID WHEN THEY WERE DEVELOPING THE GAME.

It’s time to bring Tarnished Coast in here. They may not be as good as SoR, but like SoR they don’t give up. IoJ is like the lonely bully that randomly throws things at people to make them wonder who keeps throwing things at them.

The biggest problem that we (IoJ) have is simply the lack of coverage. Most of our major guilds are either PvE, moved to other games, inactive or have transferred to other servers. We have a good Oceanic presence (which was how managed to barely overtake SoR in the week of 27th of November), but our NA/EU presence is severely lacking which is also our biggest downfall. We also have no queues 24/7 unless Never Die is trying to take Stonemist.

I agree that we aren’t a tier 2 server. Heck, I’m sure most of us want to drop down to tier 3 just to have different competition, and more so a fairer fight. Going up against the same 2 opponents for the 4th week in a row is getting very stale.

[HIRE] Hired Assassins – Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Mishi.7058

That was KnT, and this is the time we normally log out. I had to log 20 minutes ago because I’m getting ready for work

Ahh. See yall had a huge force, so I started building a wall of ac/ballista’s in the field, but didnt get many chances to use them.

:(

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

We fought TC. They had no chance of winning that week but were there until reset the entire time. These guys don’t give up. They’re just not as good as SoR. Not to embarass them… but… 36 alphas, 5 omegas vs 1 pot of oil….

Most of us at TC have no illusion of being able to compete with the established tier 2 servers (there is a basic coverage gap, even before we consider anything like skill or experience which we also lack in comparison with the higher tiers), but please don’t use the 41 golem rush as a gauge of how we do things – that was a joke and executed as such =D

in WvW

Posted by: Flashlegend.2941

Flashlegend.2941

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but Tarnished Coast wouldn’t fare any better in T2 than IOJ currently is. In fact, they would most likely being doing worse.

Ascosia – Thief
Isles of Janthir
[Hel]Helioz

in WvW

Posted by: Kinglette.4906

Kinglette.4906

You want us out beat us by more, IOJ has been a t2 server because we fight hard despite our coverage.
I had a ball last night in bg bl completely outnumbered attacking hills. We kept trying to work out how fast we would die when they realised they outnumbered us

80 Guardian, 80 Warrior, 80 Thief
[AVTR] FA

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

I made this up by myself I swear.

Q: How does a cow communicate?
A: Cow-Moooooo-nicate

Back to the match:

Marked increase in alt + f4. I dont get it…… the people logging are getting stuck in qeue and just wasting their time either way, while the victor gets a good laugh.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Flashlegend.2941

I made this up by myself I swear.

Q: How does a cow communicate?
A: Cow-Moooooo-nicate

Back to the match:

Marked increase in alt + f4. I dont get it…… the people logging are getting stuck in qeue and just wasting their time either way, while the victor gets a good laugh.

IOJ never has ques =)

Ascosia – Thief
Isles of Janthir
[Hel]Helioz

in WvW

Mishi.7058

You want us out beat us by more, IOJ has been a t2 server because we fight hard despite our coverage.
I had a ball last night in bg bl completely outnumbered attacking hills. We kept trying to work out how fast we would die when they realised they outnumbered us

IoJ isn’t the only server suffering from Lack of WvW coverage. SoR Suffers it as well, even though both IoJ and SoR Server state they are “Full” 90% of the time.
Both servers have to many PvE’ers on them.

Commander Silvannas

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

rumor has that Never Die and other oceanic/asia guilds are leaving IOJ for a lower tier server. It all might happen again, bring up low tier to high tier. At some point I wanted to see that happen considering we might have new server and new face coming to T2, but hey wait, look it is the korean guys, uhm well..“hi, long time no see”?

Funny this rumour was going around IOJ about SOR guilds… I can say I have not heard anything and I’m active in hire if that means anything lol

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: fivekiller.1432

fivekiller.1432

not your opponents.

BG and IOJ don’t wait in queues to wvw. thats a SOR thing.

-Desirz Matheon

in WvW

Posted by: Aurust.8961

Aurust.8961

not your opponents.

They still have to restart their game and go through loading screens :/
I dunno i’d just be too annoyed by the whole process of restarting then thinking about how I got beaten so bad that i had to alt + f4, all the meanwhile knowing my glorious opponent is lulzing with his guildies, during the loading screens.

Master- [DKLT] The Darkness and The Light
JQ WvW

in WvW

Obed.7629

Oooh, Daddy likes!

Attachments:

in WvW

Flashlegend.2941

not your opponents.

They still have to restart their game and go through loading screens :/
I dunno i’d just be too annoyed by the whole process of restarting then thinking about how I got beaten so bad that i had to alt + f4, all the meanwhile knowing my glorious opponent is lulzing with his guildies, during the loading screens.

You don’t have to alt-f4, going to character select accomplishes the same thing, and if you load fast, there isnt a significant difference than from just dying.

Ascosia – Thief
Isles of Janthir
[Hel]Helioz

in WvW

Posted by: Obsidian.1328

Obsidian.1328

Held out as long as we could at Dawn’s, but was defeated by a floating treb at Garrison lol. How did you guys use it when the wall was down under it? 0.o

Obsidian Sky – SoR
I troll because I care

in WvW

Posted by: urzen.7096

urzen.7096

So youre saying since SoR is so far ahead of BG that BG will quit trying for first and IOJ will overtake BG to become first loser?

Sanctum of Rall

in WvW

Posted by: Alsonia.4753

Alsonia.4753

I’m glad you can read my signature, very good.

I’d love to see the footage beating us multiple times. Please do share.

The only thing we know of KnT is saying they were going to “headhunt” us then running away every encounter.

Quite frankly KnT talks a big game, but that’s about it.

It’s not KnT it’s just Raven. Apparently KnT can’t keep it’s mouthy members on a leash, in most cases this is Raven. Let us not forget this is the same Raven that got recruited almost immediately after completely insulting all of EBG in map chat.

I find it better to just ignore Raven in the long run since he is part of what gives BG bad publicity with the crying and the ignorance.

Edit : look at him continue posting.
@Raven Smokee worked his kitten off to cover that. If Smokee didn’t work his kitten off that comeback never would have happened.

Gloria Taril | Guardian of [ICoa]
Repping Beastgate since day 1.