Deployable Cannons in beta! [Merged]

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

As a reminder, we held a poll 2 months ago and the community voted to beta deployable cannons: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/WvW-Poll-18-July-Cannon-Blueprints-Closed/page/3#post6252969

This heavily trolled poll, is not an excuse to implement a poorly thought out product. I mean did you guys even use this thing and anticipate what could go wrong? Was there any serious attention paid to the siege cap, the damage, range, supply costs, etc?

Yawn… Because every pool that you don’t like the result was trolled amirite? Just like Repair hammer pool and DBL pool…

Really thats what you took from that post?

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Look buddy, I’m just tired of people saying “we don’t like this, why you put this?” when there was a poll where the majority voted for the cannons to be tested…
If people feel the cannons are gamebreaking it obviously won’t pass the poll asking if they must remain in game just like the Repair Hammer ones didn’t pass.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

X T D.6458

Look buddy, I’m just tired of people saying “we don’t like this, why you put this?” when there was a poll where the majority voted for the cannons to be tested…
If people feel the cannons are gamebreaking it obviously won’t pass the poll asking if they must remain in game just like the Repair Hammer ones didn’t pass.

Look Buddy, why dont you add your positive comments about this feature then. If a player finds this to be a negative change, why shouldnt they post about it, how else would the devs know there are problems with it. Ever read reviews for a product you wanted to purchase? You look for patterns, common complaints that people have, not random rants, but patterns. If many people are complaining about the same issues that obviously means there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

My problem with this beta test is how broken this item is that we were given, not that we were given something to test out. My problem is that it is clear no attention whatsoever was paid to how this would effect gameplay. No timer, cannot be effected by conditions, damage too high, not effected by siege cap, supply cost to low imo.

Not to mention the constant threads asking them to overhaul siege not add more broken siege to a broken siege system. And stuff like this just leaves a negative impression for many people regarding the devs priorities.

in WvW

Posted by: ozzeh.7398

ozzeh.7398

The Beta Cannon blueprints disappear if you cancel building. It does not return to your inventory, it just vanishes. I submitted a /bug ingame.

in WvW

Posted by: Reh.5986

Reh.5986

All hail the new pirate ship meta!

in WvW

Posted by: Blackarps.1974

Blackarps.1974

Horrible implementation. The range and knockback on cannons makes it nearly impossible to take a structure. SMC is T3 in the JQ/NS/TC matchup. They have multiple cannons on each gate making rams almost impossible to keep going. Add that to the 3 superior arrow carts on each gate and the 40+ fighting you and its just a nightmare. All guilds on JQ called it quits after only an hour of NA prime tonight. Too many cannons, no fights, gg WvW.

Maguuma Guardian

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Look Buddy, why dont you add your positive comments about this feature then. If a player finds this to be a negative change, why shouldnt they post about it, how else would the devs know there are problems with it. Ever read reviews for a product you wanted to purchase? You look for patterns, common complaints that people have, not random rants, but patterns. If many people are complaining about the same issues that obviously means there is a problem that needs to be addressed.

My problem with this beta test is how broken this item is that we were given, not that we were given something to test out. My problem is that it is clear no attention whatsoever was paid to how this would effect gameplay. No timer, cannot be effected by conditions, damage too high, not effected by siege cap, supply cost to low imo.

Not to mention the constant threads asking them to overhaul siege not add more broken siege to a broken siege system. And stuff like this just leaves a negative impression for many people regarding the devs priorities.

The problem here is that most people just come and demand everything to be removed without actually pointing the problems. Most, if not all of them are just “Wah Wah Wah, we don’t like cannons! Why you put this? Remove them immediately!” when it should be “Cannons have this, this and that issue that should be adressed”. Post negative idiotic feedback is worse than posting no feedback at all.

So, the cannons have issues that need to be adressed ASAP:
- No Decay timer like other deployable siege.
- Not counting toward local siege cap (5 sieges in 2000 radius) and problably not to the map cap either.
- Not being affected by critical hit or conditions.

And also there is another issue that people are complaining that cannons behind gates completely turned rams useless. While Trebuchets already fill that role, I would suggest an adjustment to make it a bit more fair: Reduce the AoE radius of the Deployable Cannons attacks to the same of the siege disabler. This would allow people to still place rams far in the back to avoid cannons behind gates (Trebuchets still hit anyway) while allowing cannons to punish poorly placed rams.

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

As a reminder, we held a poll 2 months ago and the community voted to beta deployable cannons: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/WvW-Poll-18-July-Cannon-Blueprints-Closed/page/3#post6252969

Except these arent cannons!

They are kittening 50 man AoE belt fed grenade launchers.

The “cannons” on walls are bad enough but at least they where fixed on the walls.

You want to fix the cannons Anet?

- Change firing mechanic to key #1 rotate left, key #2 charge fire, key #3 rotate right, key #4 and #5 change ammo. The fired shell will have high speed and low arc.
- Attack #1 fire solid shot for good damage vs walls and doors. Very small size 5 man AoE.
- Attack #2 fire grape shot, larger 10 man cone AoE but short range and less damage.
- Attack #3 fires a large 50 man AoE smoke field that pulsing blinds enemies for 5s, after 5s it turns into a water field that pulsing heal allies for 5s.

Boom done.

kittening cannons.

(edited by Dawdler.8521)

in WvW

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

Deployable cannons are a very bad idea for wvw. I just can’t even…. No Q_Q

in WvW

Posted by: nexusone.2367

nexusone.2367

- Not counting toward local siege cap (5 sieges in 2000 radius) and problably not to the map cap either.

And also there is another issue that people are complaining that cannons behind gates completely turned rams useless. While Trebuchets already fill that role, I would suggest an adjustment to make it a bit more fair: Reduce the AoE radius of the Deployable Cannons attacks to the same of the siege disabler. This would allow people to still place rams far in the back to avoid cannons behind gates (Trebuchets still hit anyway) while allowing cannons to punish poorly placed rams.

This says it all. What’s the poll worth if the implementation is so poor?

It seems there was 0 thought behind those deployable cannons behind “omg how cool would that be” showing yet again how disconnected anet devs are from this game mode.

Can we please get anyone from anet actually playing wvw as a main game mode and that please not only on NA but also EU (to experience the german siege …). Then you can actually get rid of all those stupid polls and maybe implement stuff which is useful and needed.

This is beyond ridiculous

in WvW

X T D.6458

The problem here is that most people just come and demand everything to be removed without actually pointing the problems. Most, if not all of them are just “Wah Wah Wah, we don’t like cannons! Why you put this? Remove them immediately!” when it should be “Cannons have this, this and that issue that should be adressed”. Post negative idiotic feedback is worse than posting no feedback at all.

There ya go, I knew you could do it.

in WvW

Posted by: Jski.6180

Jski.6180

“As a reminder, we held a poll 2 months ago and the community voted to beta deployable cannons: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/wuv/WvW-Poll-18-July-Cannon-Blueprints-Closed/page/3#post6252969

You realize of course that poll was massively trolled. A call out to troll it was on the cancer forums. Any serious wvw players knew what a horrible idea it was, the fact that ANET didn’t is just….sad.

Vote is a vote even if it was a troll one realty more on though who voted that way not anet.
(So think hard when you do vote for things they do matter.)
Any way cannons seems to have some really power for counter sieges that blista never could pull off. Where blista had to be at a higher point to work cannons can be at a lower point and hit things with out much of a problem higher up.

Main : Jski Imaginary ELE (Necromancer)
Guild : OBEY (The Legacy) I call it Obay , TLC (WvW) , UNIV (other)
Server : FA

in WvW

Posted by: Aury.1367

Aury.1367

doesnt mean you guys should just put them ingame before any testing on your own. Dont you have a test server? I mean it just takes 10min and 1 person to see of the timer works, if it gets proper damage and if it hits through gates and other stuff. Maybe 20min. But shouldnt you take this time to make sure it doesnt get exploited like now?

in WvW

Posted by: Entenkommando.5208

Entenkommando.5208

With all respect, but we voted for a weakened deployable cannon siege and not for a device without siege cap that can basically shoot out nukes on a horrendous range for a very moderate supply cost.

R.I.P Kodasch Allianz [KoA]

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Entenkommando.5208

All hail the new pirate ship meta!

… Literally

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: Castigate.5470

Castigate.5470

I tried it…. and I don’t like it. As much as I would like to defend objectives with canons, taking objectives on the other hand has become so much more difficult than ever. And the fact that they can be deployed open field only makes fights a lot less interesting and pathetic in my opinion. If getting rid of canons isn’t an option, at least tone down the damage it does or its range along with its bugs like having no decay timer.

in WvW

X T D.6458

I tried it…. and I don’t like it. As much as I would like to defend objectives with canons, taking objectives on the other hand has become so much more difficult than ever. And the fact that they can be deployed open field only makes fights a lot less interesting and pathetic in my opinion. If getting rid of canons isn’t an option, at least tone down the damage it does or its range along with its bugs like having no decay timer.

Eventually we can vote to get rid of them, luckily it will require a 75% super majority vote for it to be implemented, which means it will be very difficult for this to ever be officially implemented as a permanent feature.

in WvW

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

I dont know about you guys but I’m roleplaying as a pirate!

This was an elaborate ruse to get us all to buy the new pirate costumes.

yarrrrrrrrrrr

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

in WvW

Posted by: bigFM.8642

bigFM.8642

+1 for getting rid of this… not next week… not tomorrow… YESTERDAY!

We tried to enter a German keep yesterday, only way to get outer open was with trebs, cause you couldn’t go anywhere near it. Not surprisingly inner wall had a long galore of cannons as well, and before we could even start taking one of them out our whole blob was dead in an instant…

As if it wasn’t hard enough before, we can now essentially stop trying taking anything but a paper tower.

This was a horrible decision and i know it is going to annoy a lot of people to the point where they just quit. Please revert asap!

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Deployable Cannons are a bad idea. Remove them as soon as possible.

Excessive siege wars is NOT fun at all.

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

X T D.6458

Hey who knows we might have Deployable Mortars up next LMAO

Honestly if they do that I will completely give up all hope.

in WvW

Posted by: Offair.2563

Offair.2563

This heavily trolled poll, is not an excuse to implement a poorly thought out product. I mean did you guys even use this thing and anticipate what could go wrong? Was there any serious attention paid to the siege cap, the damage, range, supply costs, etc?

They have used it and anticipated what could go wrong, but since Anet has no clue how their customers play this mode it all goes wrong. Bet theyre excited and can’t wait to see this upvoted by us soon™

Edit: No decay timer on it so i was thinking hmmm does the siege cap work? Answer is in screenshot below;

Attachments:

Big Babou, Ranger for life.
Madness Rises [Rise] – Banners Hold.
Don’t argue with idiots, they pull you down their level and own you with experience.

(edited by Offair.2563)

in WvW

X T D.6458

They have used it and anticipated what could go wrong, but since Anet has no clue how their customers play this mode it all goes wrong. Bet theyre excited and can’t wait to see this upvoted by us soon™

I probably should have worded that post better. If a poll is trolled, or a poll doesnt go the way I would prefer it to, well I cant do anything about that I only vote once so it is what it is.

What bothers is me their priorties with this poll and how poorly implemented this specific item was because we can clearly see how broken it is. If they had actually properly tested this out first the feedback might have been a lot more positive, at least more positive then it is now, certainly a bit more balanced. You cannot just give people a broken item and say here test this for us, find all the issues with it, and tell us if you like it…This beta test is supposed to gather feedback, we arent QA lol.

Polls on scoring, linking, maps, all fine with me those are important topics. More siege when the existing mechanics are so broken and in dire need of an overhaul…just no…

in WvW

Posted by: antidote.7201

antidote.7201

I took this photo yesterday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNQUeeF6hso

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

The deployable versions clearly show how lousy the placement of many fixed cannons is. Finally I can place cannons in structures and operate them without the fear to die within seconds. This is the positive side.

On the negative side we have the missing restrictions. You can stack the deployable version too high. In addition the new cannons are immune against conditions and have no decay timer. In the second beta phase this should be fixed.

Maybe you should try to divide the structure in segments wehere only a fixed number of deployable cannons and later mortars can be placed.

If structures would have usable cannons and mortars you could ban all ACs, trebs & Co inside structures. Devs should analyse where are the favourite places for the new cannons and put a view fixed versions at these places

(edited by Belenwyn.8674)

in WvW

Posted by: Belenwyn.8674

Belenwyn.8674

Hey who knows we might have Deployable Mortars up next LMAO

Honestly if they do that I will completely give up all hope.

Such a poll was announced. We have to see when/whether it will come.

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

The only way to counter cannons is to have more cannons. Especially after the nerf to boonshare. I don’t get why nobody else sees this but we really need to be able to push cannons around. This will give attackers the much needed leverage after all that has happened. Please somebody out there, please see this.

gaem not made for mi
===========

in WvW

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

Eventually we can vote to get rid of them, luckily it will require a 75% super majority vote for it to be implemented, which means it will be very difficult for this to ever be officially implemented as a permanent feature.

Really?

Please, its Anet we are talking about.

The cannon vote will need 75% majority for them to remove the cannons or they will stay in their current iteration.

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

Not a big fan of the cannons, especially in structures that have more than 1 level to them. Maybe if they didn’t hit through gates, had a slightly smaller range, could be crit and/or condi’d I’d keep them but as they are it’s pretty terrible.

in WvW

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Not a big fan of the cannons, especially in structures that have more than 1 level to them. Maybe if they didn’t hit through gates, had a slightly smaller range, could be crit and/or condi’d I’d keep them but as they are it’s pretty terrible.

I agree, I’d like to see some adjustments similar to this and see an improved version before a vote to keep or ditch.

I’d also probably ask for them to only be deployable on walls and have a limit of 1 per 2000 range. That way you won’t literally be creating pirate ships.

On another note, how many people have loaded up the boats in bay with cannons and made a real pirate ship, costumes and all?

in WvW

Posted by: Waffle.3748

Waffle.3748

I agree, I’d like to see some adjustments similar to this and see an improved version before a vote to keep or ditch.

I’d also probably ask for them to only be deployable on walls and have a limit of 1 per 2000 range. That way you won’t literally be creating pirate ships.

I forgot to mention that they should definitely have a cap to how many could be put in one place.

On another note, how many people have loaded up the boats in bay with cannons and made a real pirate ship, costumes and all?

…maybe.

in WvW

Posted by: Ranaath.5364

Ranaath.5364

Stupid – like we needed to give people more reason to camp siege and not fight. Might as well rename to Cannon Wars 2 as long as this is going on. Can’t see doing this for much longer if at all tbh.

in WvW

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

“Hey guys let’s vote for a feature, then just tell people how stupid the idea is”.

Something tells me the people on these forums would vote for a certain presidential candidate for the same effect.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

(edited by Warcry.1596)

in WvW

Posted by: Nightingale.8364

Nightingale.8364

If you are not happy with the cannons then i suggest that you join the many guilds and regular wvw players in simply not playing until they are removed.

This is definalty in the Top 3 of the worst things anet has done for wvw since launch. Its a poorly thought out idea. Clearly someone said “lets try portable cannons” the reply came “ok, ill design the cannon” yet no one thought about what the cannon would actually do. Its as if the ANET team didnt play wvw (which they do).

Are none of the more regular wvw playing Devs actually able to stand up in the ANET offices and say “ERRR Guys and Gals, these cannons that you just put into the game…they might need a bit of adjustment”? What is clear to most wvw players seems to go over the heads of the people developing the game. It doesnt need a poll or player input, it simply needs some common sense from developers.

Im just gonna forget wvw until these cannons are removed from the game or at least toned down in their capacity. Im not the only one doing that at the moment.

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

Do not say community, because the wvw comunity do not want it. I have not met a single person that players wvw for hours every day that think this are good ideas in. When voting about this is made purely by wvw players then you can say the community voted.
As it is now anyone and his gold fish votes, even people not setting a foot inside of wvw votes because… why not. And players joining purely for daily’s spending 30 minutes if that votes. None of this have the possibility to see the impact that this cannons really have. I mean last night i was on my NA account. There was literally cannons every 5 meters inside of bay and people kept on making new.

This voting have nothing to do with wvw as long as you let anyone vote in it. Because lets face it, look at desert border. The big vote about that. All the players missing it, telling us it is a great map it has to come back and now when it is, were are those players? the map is always empty on defenders, having red border is a punishment, so were are all those voters?

When alpine came back and all the wvw votes did vote for this, the maps was qued and are still those that we favors, so were are all those voting for dbl?

Anyway i am just very tired of this and seeing you using but you voted as if this was something the wvw players wanted, that is just making me more grumpy. We did not vote for this. Anyone and their gold fish did.

in WvW

Posted by: Leaa.2943

Leaa.2943

“Hey guys let’s vote for a feature, then just tell people how stupid the idea is”.

Something tells me the people on these forums would vote for a certain presidential candidate for the same effect.

The issue with the voting is that anyone can vote. People never playing wvw votes, people joining maybe half an hour a week vote, bu none of those are here to see the impact of it. They are not the players that logs in every day and stay for hours. Those players mostly have a very different opinion, but we can not do anything about the open voting system, were anyone and their gold fish have a say. This is the issue. I said it before. If thee was a vote for PvE raids, would it be ok if people never raiding could vote and settle what players raiding every week need for raids?

in WvW

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

If you are not happy with the cannons then i suggest that you join the many guilds and regular wvw players in simply not playing until they are removed.

This is definalty in the Top 3 of the worst things anet has done for wvw since launch. Its a poorly thought out idea. Clearly someone said “lets try portable cannons” the reply came “ok, ill design the cannon” yet no one thought about what the cannon would actually do. Its as if the ANET team didnt play wvw (which they do).

Do they really though? And how much? The implementation of these cannons is clearly by someone that knows nothing about WvW.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

in WvW

Posted by: smithkt.8062

smithkt.8062

Debating the polling process rather than giving feedback on the actual cannons is such a waste of time.

The issues:
1) No siege cap – We’ve already seen them deployed by the dozens in every structure.

2) No decay timer – All other deployable siege has a decay timer. I observed randomly deployed cannons everywhere. With no decay timer and no affect on the map cap/local cap, they are being built everywhere.

3) As a result of the above issues, the bleeds and chills can all too easily destroy any size force. Sure, I know defenders like this, but frankly it has eliminated any real fights at all.

4) Damage radius and distance has made them far too effective against rams and catas. Taking SMC will be nearly impossible, unless the structure is undefended.

I’d suggest hot-fixing these if Anet wants them to be given a fair look.

To start with, they should abide by the same rules as all other deployable siege. They should have a local cap, affect the map cap, and decay properly.

Reduce the damage radius as Jeknar suggested. This would make rams still a viable option, but would require good placement.

The bleeds and chills might not be such an issue if there weren’t so many being deployed. I’d like to see the first two changes made and then have a chance to re-evaluate. If that can’t be done, then I’d consider this a total failed experiment and complete removal should be the logical conclusion.

in WvW

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

This is the problem. TO be clear… your polls are the problem. I think many people have stated this…

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

in WvW

Posted by: Balthazzarr.1349

Balthazzarr.1349

Debating the polling process rather than giving feedback on the actual cannons is such a waste of time.

The issues:
1) No siege cap – We’ve already seen them deployed by the dozens in every structure.

2) No decay timer – All other deployable siege has a decay timer. I observed randomly deployed cannons everywhere. With no decay timer and no affect on the map cap/local cap, they are being built everywhere.

3) As a result of the above issues, the bleeds and chills can all too easily destroy any size force. Sure, I know defenders like this, but frankly it has eliminated any real fights at all.

4) Damage radius and distance has made them far too effective against rams and catas. Taking SMC will be nearly impossible, unless the structure is undefended.

I’d suggest hot-fixing these if Anet wants them to be given a fair look.

To start with, they should abide by the same rules as all other deployable siege. They should have a local cap, affect the map cap, and decay properly.

Reduce the damage radius as Jeknar suggested. This would make rams still a viable option, but would require good placement.

The bleeds and chills might not be such an issue if there weren’t so many being deployed. I’d like to see the first two changes made and then have a chance to re-evaluate. If that can’t be done, then I’d consider this a total failed experiment and complete removal should be the logical conclusion.

Yep, this kind of exploitation of the not-so-good programming put into this cannon was easy to spot within a few minutes of getting into wvw. One wonders why the devs either didn’t notice that, or maybe decided this was the “right” way to deploy this new item?

Either way this has become yet another nightmare in the long list.

… just call me … Tim :)

in WvW

Posted by: Mikhael.2391

Mikhael.2391

Why arent polls for what wich class needs? I never voted for such thing and that is what myself and pretty much the majority of the community wants.

in WvW

Posted by: Buy Some Apples.6390

Buy Some Apples.6390

Yes but it was still your idea! From a list of no ideas!

As with all the polls, they only give options you want to do, all of which require very little development time!

We’ve posted in these forum for 4 years on what we think would improve WvW, all of them require time, dedication, and money to be spent by Anet to improve!

Problem is the same problem since launch, you are so high on your PvE content and your failed esports, you dont give a kitten about WvW; doing the least possible amount of work which requires the least amount of resources and money to do!

Your polls might as well just be
Option 1: Do you want us to kill off WvW slowly
Option 2: Do you want us to kill off WvW quickly

Complained about WvW before it became cool.
I used to be a PvE player like you, then I played Guild Wars 2

in WvW

Entenkommando.5208

The issue with the voting is that anyone can vote. People never playing wvw votes, people joining maybe half an hour a week vote, bu none of those are here to see the impact of it. They are not the players that logs in every day and stay for hours. Those players mostly have a very different opinion, but we can not do anything about the open voting system, were anyone and their gold fish have a say. This is the issue. I said it before. If thee was a vote for PvE raids, would it be ok if people never raiding could vote and settle what players raiding every week need for raids?

Oh my god stop blaming it on all the casual players already. I voted for them. Okay? And do you know why I voted for them? Because I wanted to see if they can be a nice addition to the game and because I thought that Anet would have at least tested the most basic features like decay timer and siege cap.
As we can see that was already too much, but only because Anet is incapable of delivering something only the slightest related to peoples expectations doesn’t mean that nobody liked the basic idea.

Do you want to blame me for a broken WvW because I liked the idea of getting some more variety into my favourite gamemode or could you also imagine blaming the developer that actually kittened this up?

All we wanted was a GvG.

in WvW

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

Sure. I’m not huge into WvW, I dabble. But I vote, every poll. I do this because if the pools and changes are to my liking I will play it more. Same with the raid. I beat it, but have zero interest in returning because of how it is. Unless they change how it works.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

in WvW

Posted by: Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

im not sure if 28 cannons is enough brb ill go make some more

Edit it is now 30 cannons and l8r tnight ill give sm the same treatment

Attachments:

(edited by Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271)

in WvW

Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

but honestly cannons in field that can rotate are just way to op maybe if they can only shoot in a cone or something. or increase cool down of skills

(edited by Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271)

in WvW

Posted by: Fatherbliss.4701

Fatherbliss.4701

First one to spell out a naughty word with cannons wins a prize.

Leader of Goats of Thunder [GOAT]
Tarnished Coast: Bringing the Butter to you (no pants allowed)

in WvW

Mr Vivi Ornitier.4271

First one to spell out a naughty word with cannons wins a prize.

dont tempt me

in WvW

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Is this part of the WvW overhaul they’ve been working on for 2 years? Kinda looks rushed.

in WvW

Posted by: Roxanne.6140

Roxanne.6140

don’t forget to line them facing inwards as well, so they make a nice symmetry. nothing like outer and inner cannons

gaem not made for mi
===========