Deso/Millers/Kodash

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

Due to some ( in my opinion childish drama ) after last weeks matchup about a " Alliance Karma Train (Miller / Elona trading a Tower with 60/80 Players in total)" on Friday. A lot of Players has left Miller and joined Kodasch or Elona ( Well I hope only temporarily ).
The trail in points the day after , made even more people enjoy A-Net`s ( still free……..) Character Transfers.

So I m sorry that Miller cant offer you a real fight :-(

Yes, sry lavra

With a Real fight I meant of course the entire week/placement . I didnt want to offend the people/guilds still fighting .

(edited by Dropper.9176)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Iavra.8510

Iavra.8510

We are still putting up real fights. Maybe not server-wide and only during primetime, but there are still guilds like SK, TFL, ECL and (a little proud) Bots who are actively looking for a challenge, favorably on maps with outnumbered buff.

Sorry for all the great guilds i forgot, we still have some very dedicated WvW players on MS ^^

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Kodash are doing great catching us at the moment and as for Miller’s I am so impressed because you guys keep trying even though it is tough for you guys with numbers etc.

had alot of great fights this week and really enjoying the match up.

Wanna duel Offski :P
with our guilds waiting in a circle the one that is killed 1st …..will see the winner get kitten by the guilds hahaha:D

That would be a awesome fight

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

(edited by Dalure.4691)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

Kodash are doing great catching us at the moment and as for Miller’s I am so impressed because you guys keep trying even though it is tough for you guys with numbers etc.

with our guilds waiting in a circle the one that is killed 1st …..will see the winner get kitten by the guilds hahaha:D

if so, let me know and ill join in to watch (MS)

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: K Kaine.4678

K Kaine.4678

The problem most Kodashi have with the Blitzkrieg tactics is – if you write a post for the forum you probably miss the best battles.^^ :P
Not used to this either. I was used to play hit-and-sit. xD Hit fast and hard and then sit there build your siege and defend.

Especially Deso is a real challenge.
/flameon: I won’t look for the post where there’s mentioned that Deso is not a t3 server. Well, if you don’t like battling us in t3 you still have the choice to go down to t4. Cause “you shall not pass” (Gandalf, LotR) back to t2. :> /flameoff
As soon as Millers recovers (and I have no doubt they will) they’ll also be back in the game again. Not only during primetime like now.

“We fight you hard, we fight you well
out on the plains we give you hell!”
(kind of Iron Maiden)

Hope all of you enjoy the match as much as I (just one of the semi-organised Kodash-randoms) do. See you on the battlegrounds!

K Kaine – Kodash – [sly]
Looking for fun in WvW and PvE? We’re recruiting!

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Argadem.6135

Argadem.6135

This is really getting annoying,EoW guild mesmer just glitched into Sunnyhill in Deso BL again,but we managed to defend it…stop this cheating pls,it’s not fun

Argadem
Guardian – Gunnar’s Hold [IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Sombike.6291

Sombike.6291

So, i saw swords @ Sunny again and went there to find that EoW guild doing the “lets not kill the door tactic”
Before i did not want to point fingers to anyone, but since this is the second time i see it with the same guild doing it … tsk tsk tsk :P

I do not know who that “well known” guild is in your DE forums but shame on them for getting caught 2 times in a row now.
Since you all like screenshots so much, i made a few again :P

Attachments:

LeBlop – [Dius] – Necromancer

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Argadem.6135

Btw : Bots are giving us a great fight at Deso BL atm,they really want that tower back

Argadem

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Argadem.6135

Ok…it’s now 3th time that EoW mesmer glitched into Sunny…
I will keep you updated if they do it again =P

Argadem

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Skythace.2345

Skythace.2345

Ok this EoW mesmer glitching in to towers is getting sad. He’s pretty recognizable from the pictures.

Skythace
[TLA] Thousand Lakes Alliance
Desolation

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Sombike.6291

At least stop trying when u see me there next time? …

Attachments:

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: iAwesome.1350

iAwesome.1350

Btw : Bots are giving us a great fight at Deso BL atm,they really want that tower back

Jup, we tryed and failed.
Now we stoped our guildraid, cause of the damn culling.
It’s hard to fight against invisable desos, with ghostlike mates..
But looking forward for a better cullingsystem..
See you on the battlegrounds.

-Liara Giuna (Mesmer)
-Randolf Berk (Ranger)
Miller’s Sound – [Bots] Berserkers of the Supplycamps

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Argadem.6135

It was fun fighting you,hope to see you on the battlefield soon!

Argadem

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Isn’t that Signet of the Hunt? That was not a mesmer on these two screenshots, that’s ranger.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Jup, we tryed and failed.
Now we stoped our guildraid, cause of the damn culling.
It’s hard to fight against invisable desos, with ghostlike mates..
But looking forward for a better cullingsystem..
See you on the battlegrounds.

Haha I know what u mean they are even ghosts to me, I keep thinking we have wiped as I cannot even see my own teammates.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

Isn’t that Signet of the Hunt? That was not a mesmer on these two screenshots, that’s ranger.

You are correct. The first set of screenshots clearly showed a Mesmer from [EoW] inside the keep while the gates were still up. The second set shows a Ranger who apparently managed to get him/herself through the door. This could be either intentional glitching or simply an accident.

If it was simply an accident, then I have no problem with it. But I do have a problem with a Mesmer intentionally exploiting the game by glitching themselves into a fully upgraded T3 tower for a fast cap while the gates are still up.

So I’m hoping [EoW] will kindly stop using exploits to win. They’ve been caught red-handed at least twice now.

Thanks

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

To reiterate, there seems to be something wrong with NW tower gate textures or whatever and sometimes there’s nothing you can do to prevent this.
I’m not saying it cannot be used intentionally, I don’t know. My experience is however that you can be thrown on the other side of that gate by just standing close to it during the siege. And some mesmers (me at least for sure) often prefer to stay close to the gate during siege to man rams or just to face rub the gate with 1h sword and focus.

So in this case to “stop using exploit” would mean simply to stop attacking that tower from gate at all.

Not taking any side, just trying to provide balanced view.

P.S. Btw, catas behind the gates are geting old. Carts ftw )

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Fryggenbart.3907

Fryggenbart.3907

As a Kodash-player I have to say that I am very unhappy with things like that happening.
The greatest parts of our server support fair play, so please don´t damn whole Kodash for that stupid Mes

Reta del Bratfish
Piken Square [EU]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

No one would blame all of Kodash, Deso has had it’s share of cheats in the past, we report them gives the server a bad name.

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Iavra.8510

To reiterate, there seems to be something wrong with NW tower gate textures or whatever and sometimes there’s nothing you can do to prevent this.

I have never bugged through the gate but the door already turned invisible for me more than once so i could quite clearly look into the inside of the tower from the outside or vice versa. (The door was still there, as i could click on it, see a hp bar and it would stop me if i tried to walk through it from either side)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Dropper.9176

Dropper.9176

That can happen , but when it happens. The Player can use the stairs, jump over the wall and no one could complain about it.

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Azunai.1065

Azunai.1065

New Topic:
Leave us alone @ eternals!
you wont get those two last “non green” thingys on the map

Namefather of the Asuran Elementalists from [Bots]
My first Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPF9SmvW4jE

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Dalure.4691

if so, let me know and ill join in to watch (MS)

Haha i was just kidding Offski is a Alliance mate of mine i would never wanna kill him…….unpurposely :P (since when did they implemented friendly fire)
I hope someday tho they would do GvsG would be awesome.

/Peace

(edited by Dalure.4691)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Offski.4897

^^ don’t believe him, when he sees red in wvw he’ll attack anyone, he often makes his guildies follow him off cliffs in a mass suicide attempt.

Offski

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

That can happen , but when it happens. The Player can use the stairs, jump over the wall and no one could complain about it.

^This!

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Dalure.4691

^^ don’t believe him, when he sees red in wvw he’ll attack anyone, he often makes his guildies follow him off cliffs in a mass suicide attempt.

Hahaha …..people around me from work are looking at me wtf is wrong with him laughing this loud:P
That was funny offski……but he is right i attack anything that is red sometimes when we have killed a random group i tell my guild i am so proud that we killed double our numbers but then when we look at the corpses we see they were all npc’s (Just kidding).

To all the guilds from Desolation……/Salute

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Tiun.9285

Tiun.9285

Hi all,
as a part and a Commander of EoW im sorry what happened.
It was not our intention to use this bug and we still dont know how this bug works.
It was an accident that some guys glitched in somehow (not only Mesmer).
We are also sorry for taking the tower after that. I was leading the raid and after a random mesmer made his portal i failed in stoping them from getting through this mesmer portal into the tower, because i didnt know what happened. So this portal was not a portal of a EoW Member.
I talked to our Member. This wont happen again.
We apologize for that accident.

We hope Anet will fix it soon

Greetz
[EoW] Derril

Tiun – Human Mesmer
Commander @ [EoW] Eyes of Wars
Kodash [DE]

(edited by Tiun.9285)

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: NekoNeko.8730

NekoNeko.8730

New Topic:
Leave us alone @ eternals!
you wont get those two last “non green” thingys on the map

Ya you miller’s gave us 1 hell of a fight especially with all those arrow carts at the keep. Must have been around 10+ arrow carts in your keep. After facing all that arrow cart..our commander decided to summon every1 to chip in for 10 golems and rush your keep. Good times x)

<—Crazy Laughing Asuran Warrior

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Todza.9856

Todza.9856

Hi all,
It was not our intention to use this bug and we still dont know how this bug works.
We are also sorry for taking the tower after that. I was leading the raid and after a random mesmer made his portal i failed in stoping them from getting through this mesmer portal into the tower, because i didnt know what happened. So this portal was not a portal of a EoW Member.

Greetz
[EoW] Derril

A similar thing happened to IRON in the past mate so kitten happens it’s ok, the important thing is showing mutual respect and understanding, thanks for the apology

Aspenox // Desolation

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Tiun.9285

Tiun.9285

in supplement to our apologize we want you to know that we are going to kick every member who tried/will try to use this bug.

[EoW] Derril

Tiun – Human Mesmer
Commander @ [EoW] Eyes of Wars
Kodash [DE]

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Offski.4897

Hi all,

Greetz
[EoW] Derril

Apology much appreciated mate. All respect to you. Pls don’t kick anyone as this happens and naturally people use the portal in the heat of the moment, not their fault.

I got into a keep once via a mesmer portal having no idea he had hacked in (we had only lost it 10 mins before). Only when he tried to do the same a bit later in a fortified tower did I realise he was a bs hacker.

Offski

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Catastrophin.3928

Catastrophin.3928

Having a great time on Kodash borderlands. Our golem rushes seem to work most of the time. And after Iron left to another Borderland we are actually able to holt on to the Towers. But still having nice Fight with God and FoD. Sadly we didn’t mangage to grab the hill Keep, so close:)
But don’t worry our Golems are still around:))

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

wow, 3 millers just glitched and took are fully upgraded garrison with just 3 people,
not cool man!

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Rajnesh.4526

Rajnesh.4526

We got some nice fights vs IRON and the Rest of your rdm Zerg on Miller and Deso Borderlands yesterday evening! Thx for that.

I love your way to play,…even if we got you down, you guys from IRON come back with more people and we get wiped out of a supply camp.

STAY TRUE, FIGHT HARD!

[KoA] Rajnesh.
-Leader of the Guild KoA.

Rajnesh | Critical Wave [WaVe] | Seafarer’s Rest
www.twitch.tv/rajneshtamil

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

Judge just want to thank miller and kodash for a good fight, we been acctive sens start on our smal raid guild and must say that you two servers been fun opponents. Refresshing to fight ppl who dont insta run.

@ Deso, last night was fantastic in the borderlands, the treamwork of God, Gl Iron etc made our evening in <Judge> extremly enjoyable. I was so proud over my sever when I saw how ppl reacted and respected eachouter. Helped when help was needed and used map chatt for tactics instead of flaming or trolling. <3 deso. Feels thu this enemys not are used to be portal bombed and lured into trapps with baits.

/Osicat of Judge

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Sombike.6291

I admit that i did jump on a few EoW corpses after they got caught multiple times trying to bug into Sunny :P
You cant blame me for doing that

And kitten you Kodash and your golem rushes, we seem to lack early scouts who report the movements of those … I believe we lost the keep like 4 or 5 times yesterday evening to the same golems :P

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

millers has a loooot of trebs :P

Deso/Millers/Kodash

in WvW

Iavra.8510

Was a nice week after all. I had a very nice 1on1 against a deso thief yesterday before reset that i won after ~5-10 mins of hit and run and his side and me trying to corner and whack on him (hammer is sooo good for doing this). I forgot his guild though…

(Btw: never try to put bleeding damage on a guardian using purity, signet of resolve and 3 shouts with pure of voice ^^)