Deso vs Elona vs VS

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

tips : ingame report tool or exploits@arena.net.

But I’m not sure they’ll be interested by “We were 70 and couldn’t wipe them – hence they are cheating”, “I’m hit by a cart being in range and sight of a front door cart – they must cheat”.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: rogerwilko.6895

rogerwilko.6895

I’m not sure they’ll be interested

we`ll just have to wait and see

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: HellmanXx.2906

HellmanXx.2906

Can’t wait to do this to Elona and Vizunah this week.

See you in the battlefield, Good luck and have fun !

(edited by HellmanXx.2906)

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Kraken.7514

Kraken.7514

Yeah and we were 10 all night long with an average of 240 points.
Welcome to T1

Gwelicia, Vizunah Square

Errm you cant be serious.

When we took your T3 hills at Deso BL with a golem rush at 03:30 am or so, how many people ported in? 40? 60?

Maby 40 and 60 are to few for the numbers you are used to at night, but I can assure you this numbers at night are more than ok.

Kraken – Guardian / Pretty Meris – Engineer.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LGQJUaYDQD8

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Neutro.3079

Neutro.3079

I present you: the Vizunah Imperial March! Fear the Vizunah side of teh force!!!

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

People have to remember this math equation when someone from VS says

“we only had 10 people”

1 VS player = 2.56 player in the real world Vs world

then you’ve got to multiply that by the number of letter in the VS players account name. so this would be

ultranawak 10

2.56 * 10 = 25.6 ( rounded to 26 )

once you get

26 you then have to add all the numbers after the VS players name

this would be

7+1+8+3= 19

final math equation is this

26 * 19 = the correct number of VS players actually present when they claimed 10

Hopefully this will help people in the future translate what VS players mean when they give numbers of player in the battle field.

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

I present you: the Vizunah Imperial March! Fear the Vizunah side of teh force!!!

All I fear is ppl using arrow carts and camera zoom exploit at once.

[IRON]

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Sombike.6291

Sombike.6291

I just wish people would stop using the zoom hacks for whatever reasons they are using them. Hopefully Anet will do the 3rd party program wipe soon and we will get rid of those lame hacks

LeBlop – [Dius] – Necromancer

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

So, how are you guys on Vizunah are getting an arrowcart hitting me there? This feels more then fishy and if you’re using some fov tool you might as well tp directly in, same thing. Only harder to catch.

Arrowcart at the front of door, one hole over the door, defenders were not going upstairs wall and they stayed at the front of door … need more tips ?

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Terrahero.9358

Terrahero.9358

Vizunah square however walks with zergs of 40, defeating EVERYTHING in their path, even coordination doenst help. It’s like they are a computer, they always have the perfect response, and face it, every human makes mistakes. Even the over focussed french people. Yet somehow they always escape their doom..

What?

Thats the complete opposite of our experience against VS. They hide in their keeps, and siege stuff up amazingly well. Dragging out a siege for ages.

But the moment we catch them outside of their keeps, it doesnt matter how “massive” their zergs are we just faceroll right over them, they cant fight for kitten. The moment they realize we are there, even if we havent hit them yet, they already start backpeddling and motioning to run away.
I’m convinced its why they golem rush everything, if they actually had to fight for it they’d be in deep kitten.

All that matters of rushing through defense with Golems, avoiding zerg fights and arrowcarts, arrowcarts and more bloody arrowcarts. VS fights like a tier3 server yet they’ve been tier1 since forever. Thats more then enough evidence for me.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

It’s Phoebe Ascension. He always makes really long posts complaining about things everybody else has compeltely different experience with.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Dyno.9467

Dyno.9467

I think Phoebe Ascension.8437 must play for VS, trying to make them sound invincible. It must be a different VS on a parallel world young Pheobe’s talking about

“And now, to destroy you”

Asura – Desolation

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: hugemistake.5317

hugemistake.5317

Vizunah square however walks with zergs of 40, defeating EVERYTHING in their path, even coordination doenst help. It’s like they are a computer, they always have the perfect response, and face it, every human makes mistakes. Even the over focussed french people. Yet somehow they always escape their doom..

What?

Thats the complete opposite of our experience against VS. They hide in their keeps, and siege stuff up amazingly well. Dragging out a siege for ages.

But the moment we catch them outside of their keeps, it doesnt matter how “massive” their zergs are we just faceroll right over them, they cant fight for kitten. The moment they realize we are there, even if we havent hit them yet, they already start backpeddling and motioning to run away.
I’m convinced its why they golem rush everything, if they actually had to fight for it they’d be in deep kitten.

All that matters of rushing through defense with Golems, avoiding zerg fights and arrowcarts, arrowcarts and more bloody arrowcarts. VS fights like a tier3 server yet they’ve been tier1 since forever. Thats more then enough evidence for me.

Lol.

Both of you live in a parallel universe. You do realize how ridiculous you 2 sound right ? We are exactly just as skilled as any other playerbase from other servers. No more, no less. Our organization is excellent, so is our communication, but we’ve been beaten before and we all love a good challenge.

Go back to reality people, all is BS about VS this VS that is very funny and tiring. Again all we have is excelent communication and organisation, and anyone can achieve this.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Alex.9268

Alex.9268

You do have excellent communication and organisation. You play to win and you are the best at it hands down, no arguing that. There is also no arguing that you turtle, backdoor and don’t pose much of a threat caught out in the open.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

People have to remember this math equation when someone from VS says

“we only had 10 people”

then you’ve got to multiply that by the number of letter in the VS players account name. so this would be

ultranawak 10

2.56 * 10 = 25.6 ( rounded to 26 )

once you get

26 you then have to add all the numbers after the VS players name

this would be

7+1+8+3= 19

final math equation is this

26 * 19 = the correct number of VS players actually present when they claimed 10

Hopefully this will help people in the future translate what VS players mean when they give numbers of player in the battle field.

That was freaking funny ……../Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Masori.3528

Masori.3528

I wonder how many tiers VS would go down if they banned all the players using it ^^

Check facts the next time before saying a slander.
http://hpics.li/e2d2531

Not entirely sure what you are trying to say with this picture though

Massive I- [IRON]// [MOB]

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

hugemistake.5317

Keep your delusions about VS if it makes you feel better about yourselves people

I’ve been part of zergs who have wiped bigger zergs many times, the opposite happened many times as well of course. As far as turtleing (sorry spelling) goes , we are not using it constantly, only when we have to, and our opponents use it as well. But really, find excuses it’s okay

PS : of course some of us exploit glitches, it’s sad, but other servers (specific guilds actually) use them too. Hopefully it will get fixed soon enough so you can see it won’t change anything about server’s performances.

I COULD of course talk crap about other guilds/servers camping the JP and using other cheap techniques but what’s the point ? There are lame people everywhere.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Kazuno.9218

Kazuno.9218

Well i’ll point the obviousness:
The pic is showing you that you can have a sight of view inside a keep, so you can use arrow cart inside without any hack. But maybe i should have not telling you that xD.

Kazzuno[VSS]
Vizunah Square

(edited by Kazuno.9218)

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Kazuno.9218

Kazuno.9218

Every serious WvW guilds and players on VS condemn any use of hack or spy, but we can’t control everything. It’s pointless to come cry here, just report.

Kazzuno[VSS]
Vizunah Square

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

i got my fastest Dodge daily today,
just go to any vs tower and start dodging, ull be done in 30 secs or less.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

Mighty Ice Arrow.9268

There is only one way to beat VZ.
The opposing teams must ignore each other, just fight VZ and they will fall apart. Then you will see their commanders crying in these forums.
No one in Europe servers can compete with their night crew (not complaining, this is 24/7). And yes, they also have a very strong communication and organization.
Same players are talking VZ abuse from culling, and AoE, they don’t know watt they are saying, because many commanders and players don’t know to use some skills.
I can give you on example, I only know one commander that knows to use this (legit) tactics in EB (Seafers Rest), is name is Hjerim, and every one that plays WWW for real in the server, knows him.

Mighty Ice Arrow
“I Love GW1 and GW2 from the start”
Lev 80 – Ranger
Seafarer’s Rest Community

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Kraken.7514

Well Deso right now is beating them in the night but they are coming back in the morning where we dont have a great force.

Afternoons are quite tight but I think Deso wins in potential points most of the time, but by a small margin.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Neutro.3079

Hope you enjoyed our golem rush on Quentin @ Deso

GJ to IRON guild trying to defend, this was a close call

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

Well Deso right now is beating them in the night but they are coming back in the morning where we dont have a great force.

Afternoons are quite tight but I think Deso wins in potential points most of the time, but by a small margin.

It’s right you are more stronger and legit at night now, but we lose some people too, many people are bored by new patch, queue during EU prime and restart

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

Hope you enjoyed our golem rush on Quentin @ Deso ;)

GJ to IRON guild trying to defend, this was a close call :)

It interesting that you use a golem rush on a practically undefended tower, bit lke yesterday.. old news and isn’t worth being proud of. Couple of points though...

1. IRON doesn’t fight on EB, there are a few scattered about here and there but as a guild no

2. Was sending your 20 man zerg to cap Danelon really worth losing SM over.. especially as we capped it back before the tally and you still don;t have SM back... now that made me LOL :D

Keep fighting .. I’m sure someone will be impressed one day

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Neutro.3079

We don’t try to impress anyone, we play for the fun

Anyway, our 6 golems were almost all dead at the end, not my definition of “practically undefended”

I respect you guys, I see a lot of IRON commanders against us on EBG beeing at the right place at the right time. I didn’t mean to be offensive, no hard feelings

We lost SM because of misunderstanding between the 3 commanders that were leading at that time… Epic fail indeed ^^

(edited by Neutro.3079)

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Zaowi.7098

Zaowi.7098

Its sad that vizunah only win because of the gap between off peak times, were winning in potential all the way till 1am then vizunah 60 man zerg hopping borders all the time with the help of their spies, vizunah wins for the most boring server to play against.

Zaowii
[IRON]
Sanctum Of Rall

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Kraken.7514

How many times did we fail to get bay today at ER bl? I cant remember anymore.

As always VZ really solid and persistant defenses.

Anyway we got almost all map, almost all of the night, was quite fun.

Btw wth was that bug kicking half of the people out of WvW like at 3:30 am- 4:00?
VZ was sieging inner hills, we had built an army of siege and where rejecting you.
Then the bug kicked half of us, I also saw it kicked half of your guys which I think benefited us in the end, as we could clean what was left of you in the inside.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: insolence.3760

insolence.3760

Bon bin tout est dit la , comme quoi même l’ennemi dit que nous sommes trop fort mouhahaha !!

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Bahamzero.6783

Bahamzero.6783

It feels like VS is coming out more to fight us in the open field , respect for that.
For the point game VS still manage to score massive during the mornings but i see Deso going for the crown again very soon.
Also shout out to the Elona guilds for the great fights an to the KOA i keep meeting in spvp

(edited by Bahamzero.6783)

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

Its sad that vizunah only win because of the gap between off peak times, were winning in potential all the way till 1am then vizunah 60 man zerg hopping borders all the time with the help of their spies, vizunah wins for the most boring server to play against.

Stay self-delusional that’s the best way to lose.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Deffe.2967

Deffe.2967

Theres this french fellow in desolation from guild called Last Pride.

Whos recruiting and spying in wvw. I Thought grand cross took this stuff seriously?

Veffe Ku – Guardian

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Theres this french fellow in desolation from guild called Last Pride.

Whos recruiting and spying in wvw. I Thought grand cross took this stuff seriously?

If this is so then Viz alliance should do something about it.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Trash talking aside. I think it is just a shame how Vizunah manage to make WvW mind-numbingly boring.
You guys do make sure you win, and we all know how you do it. But it completely kills all fun out of the match-up.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: jaxom.7469

jaxom.7469

we are leading in peak times
we are fighting in open fields
we are kicking out guilds that cheat

so wtf do you want us to do more ? stopping having scouts , being less organised , letting you win ?

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Bon bin tout est dit la , comme quoi même l’ennemi dit que nous sommes trop fort mouhahaha !!

Mindless zombie drones are always going to be more efficient at hitting doors that Humans

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: laquito.5269

laquito.5269

Why is it only Deso whining about Vizunah in here? From what I’ve seen, you don’t fight any different than Viz by now – zerging & hiding in towers. Every server does that to a certain extent, so no need to whine about it.

Everyone knew what the match is gonna be like – plain boring.

Retired GW2 Player

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Enhancer.1385

Enhancer.1385

What a great night on CBE

Nice open field fights against déso and bief !

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Deffe.2967

As far as i have seen you havent done single of these things.

Veffe Ku – Guardian

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

Why is it only Deso whining about Vizunah in here? From what I’ve seen, you don’t fight any different than Viz by now – zerging & hiding in towers. Every server does that to a certain extent, so no need to whine about it.

I think, from what i’ve seen, every server you have fought against recently has had the same frustrations.
Elona and SFR have voiced their opinions too.

It is working, so there’s no reason to change what you do. Don’t deny us our venting about it on the forums -_-

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Genev.2450

Genev.2450

Every server has their tricks, when Blacktide was at the top there was rage about the Russians, VS is good at the points game so there’s rage about that, SFR and Deso got rage because of Americans…

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Dude wtf is wrong with you……hiding in towers is one thing but to run to a tower to avoid open field battle….that is definatly not Desolation but Viz and you know that….stop spreading this BS.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

hugemistake.5317

Sorry Deffe but you’re just wrong We are not always leading in peak times of course, but we are are certainly not always losing. Again, just stop QQing and stop looking for excuses just so you can feel better. Up your game instead.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

hugemistake.5317

Dude wtf is wrong with you……hiding in towers is one thing but to run to a tower to avoid open field battle….that is definatly not Desolation but Viz and you know that….stop spreading this BS.

To run to a tower to avoid a fight when outnumbered 2:1 = playing clever.
To withdraw to a tower to repack and come out fighting as a tight unit = playing clever. We wipe bigger zergs in the open all the time. (not saying that the opposite never happens, we do get wipe by smaller group we they have a better organization).

But please, keep your delusions about Vizunah

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Yeah, everything is the VS’s fault, the starving, the wars, the plagues all around the world. But VS is keeping winning and you’re keeping whining.

Give us a break, get some vacations.

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: satkis.7021

satkis.7021

Sorry Deffe but you’re just wrong We are not always leading in peak times of course, but we are are certainly not always losing.

I think he meant that if it were for peak times only when your opponents are as strong as you, you would not win every matchup Nobody said VS don’t know how to play. Actually theres quite lot of compliments to you guys about your playing, but you seem to focus ignoring them. The thing there IS said a lot in forums is your superior numbers which no server can match this rate and that is the main reason you are winning.

satkis [TLA] – Guardian – Desolation

Only a WvW player

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Deffe.2967

Sorry Deffe but you’re just wrong We are not always leading in peak times of course, but we are are certainly not always losing. Again, just stop QQing and stop looking for excuses just so you can feel better. Up your game instead.

You do realize i meant the primetime and your not leading those.

No im not gonna get offended of these posts in forums. And i started posting after i saw how low you guys play, you spy and recruit on our servers.

I think you guys play great. You play for the points when rest of the servers play for the fights. Afaik. But yeah for future i would hope that desolation would stay in Tier2 just cause how horrific que times are in tier1, not to mention these boring fights.

Veffe Ku – Guardian

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Posted by: Efraen.9823

Efraen.9823

You play for the points when rest of the servers play for the fights.

Vizu plays WvW when the rest of the servers wish they were playing GuildvGuild you mean?

Could be, but this is WvW.

Hope Vizunians won’t hate me for sharing their big big secret…

-Efraen

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Deffe.2967

You play for the points when rest of the servers play for the fights.

Vizu plays WvW when the rest of the servers wish they were playing GuildvGuild you mean?

Could be, but this is WvW.

Hope Vizunians won’t hate me for sharing their big big secret…

-Efraen

This is true.

I think when the GvGs are implemented ( If this ever happens. ) A lot of guilds stop playing wvw.

Veffe Ku – Guardian

Deso vs Elona vs VS

in WvW

Dalure.4691

To run to a tower to avoid a fight when outnumbered 2:1 = playing clever.
To withdraw to a tower to repack and come out fighting as a tight unit = playing clever. We wipe bigger zergs in the open all the time. (not saying that the opposite never happens, we do get wipe by smaller group we they have a better organization).

But please, keep your delusions about Vizunah

I always wonder what you guys tell yourself if you need to give a excus…….cus when we face Viz and they outnumber us they run in the keep rather then fight us at the bloody bridge….i know why you do it…i hope someday you will too.

/Salute