Deso vs Seafarers vs Vizuna

in WvW

Posted by: ChaseX.9843

ChaseX.9843

To bad about the ulling issues though. Could have been great fights at SM otherwise. Now its just dieing to a bug

in WvW

Posted by: Koven Acris.5236

Koven Acris.5236

Some truly epic fights at redbriar on deso border. 3 way war waged over the tower – Golden Horde were awesome to run with, so many times I thought Deso was out of it only to rally together in the dying moments of getting steamrolled by SFR.

I don’t buy in to the drama in this thread, every server in T1 deserves to be in it based on how I just saw all 3 servers compete over the past 6 hours.

in WvW

Posted by: Tzun.6073

Tzun.6073

So much for being free of Blacktide and their “tricking their way” into keeps, now SFR does it as well, GRAND!

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/200fngo.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/plkpc.jpg[/IMG]

I am fully aware Anet is not going to jack about it, but I just want to prove how full of “kitten” some servers are.
P.S: Now you can come and tell this picture doesn’t prove anything, that will fool those capable of banning your kitten but won’t fool us the players.

EDIT working on the size of the pictures hehe my bad

(edited by Tzun.6073)

in WvW

Posted by: LHound.8964

LHound.8964

So much for being free of Blacktide and their “tricking their way” into keeps, now SFR does it as well, GRAND!

I am fully aware Anet is not going to jack about it, but I just want to prove how full of “kitten” some servers are.
P.S: Now you can come and tell this picture doesn’t prove anything, that will fool those capable of banning your kitten but won’t fool us the players.

I really don’t mind that the top tiered servers have a healthy/unhealthy competition and mild disputed. Other thing is what regards the [LUSA] alliance being accused of cheating, that’s a complete nonsense that you were accusing us of hacking/cheating. That screenshot (where i’m included) just shows the small ledge outside the water gate in garrison, where we hide to prevent being shot by ballistas and arrow carts. Jumping into a ledge is hacking? Learn the terrain before these stupid accusations.

This being said, we are strongly against any kind of cheating and hacking. Therefor we are also against being falsely accused of something that bad!

If you want to win, prove it in the field not in the backstages!!!

One the [LUSA] alliance leaders,
Lhound

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
Charr’s need more Love. All is Vain
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

(edited by LHound.8964)

in WvW

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

‘Hiding’ = trying to glitch in by jumping. Its really a shame because I’ve enjoyed playing SF so far and it really is the few that let the whole server down. And come on you might as well admit it because people on your own server have seen you doing it.

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Tzun.6073

Tzun.6073

I really don’t mind that the top tiered servers have a healthy/unhealthy competition and mild disputed. Other thing is what regards the [LUSA] alliance being accused of cheating, that’s a complete nonsense that you were accusing us of hacking/cheating. That screenshot (where i’m included) just shows the small ledge outside the water gate in garrison, where we hide to prevent being shot by ballistas and arrow carts. Jumping into a ledge is hacking? Learn the terrain before these stupid accusations.

This being said, we are strongly against any kind of cheating and hacking. Therefor we are also against being falsely accused of something that bad!

If you want to win, prove it in the field not in the backstages!!!

One the [LUSA] alliance leaders,
Lhound

Mate, no one was there, hitting you with the ballistas or anything, there was only me and a guild mate, that walked onto you by chance, and decided to take a picture. Please, lie all you want, but dont insult my intelligence.

in WvW

LHound.8964

Mate, no one was there, hitting you with the ballistas or anything, there was only me and a guild mate, that walked onto you by chance, and decided to take a picture. Please, lie all you want, but dont insult my intelligence.

Yes there was. We had 2 golems ready for that gate, when we attacked the guards, arrows started raining on us. We simply jumped into that ledge and behing the wall out of the arrows range… When your zerg arrived we simply jumped out into the water as one of our purposes (drive u off Bay was accomplished).

You insult your own intelligence to saying kitten like that!!!

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

(edited by LHound.8964)

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

Had quite a bit of fun tonight in EB after we took SM back off Desolation we let most of the outer walls fall and simply decided to defend inside. We let Deso get in first to the lord then wiped them, then we thought we best not let Vizunah feel left out so we left them get to the lord to, waited until they started capping and then jumped them and wiped them out too…

Nothing shows how much you care for another servers confidence like letting them feel all warm n fuzzy about an easy cap and then jumping on them and using their own limbs to beat their friends…

VoTF – Because we care about you… honest.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: DyslexicDwarf.6249

DyslexicDwarf.6249

Guys, are we really going to have to deal with another 5 days of Trash talk, bad mouthing and insults?

Even IMO, it doesn’t look like they are trying to hack/are hacking. Until I see pics of players inside a tower/keep/castle without the gates or walls down, I don’t believe it.

Malki || GM & Commander of Omnium Gatherum [OMNI] || Gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

LHound.8964

Guys, are we really going to have to deal with another 5 days of Trash talk, bad mouthing and insults?

Even IMO, it doesn’t look like they are trying to hack/are hacking. Until I see pics of players inside a tower/keep/castle without the gates or walls down, I don’t believe it.

I don’t like that either and i will not do it, but i had to defend my players and guild reputation. As i stated, i’m vehemently against cheating and hacking. I’m sorry that our opponents think that, when we simply want a fair fight!

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

in WvW

Posted by: alexjolly.1463

alexjolly.1463

I don’t like that either and i will not do it, but i had to defend my players and guild reputation. As i stated, i’m vehemently against cheating and hacking. I’m sorry that our opponents think that, when we simply want a fair fight!

CBA arguing tbh, we know what you did,you know what you did and your allies know. We can leave it that,let’s just have a clean week from now on.

Bnok – [EXG] Desolation
“A leader leads by example, not by force.” – Sun Tzu

in WvW

LHound.8964

CBA arguing tbh, we know what you did,you know what you did and your allies know. We can leave it that,let’s just have a clean week from now on.

We cannot leave it like that.

We didn’t do what you say we did. If you have proofs of us cheating i would gladly be the first interested in seeing them. Some of our allies were also with us doing also nothing that you claim we did.

As our part goes, we will have a clean week as we always have.

I used to have respect for [IRON]. Seriously i had. But with this kind of dirty play…

PS: And it is this ledge, look the way:
http://imageshack.us/a/img213/8373/gw059zz.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img715/4285/gw060z.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img96/7043/gw061o.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img842/8143/gw063az.jpg
http://imageshack.us/a/img209/7111/gw065d.jpg

The last shows the reverse shot from the one u showed… So, where’s the cheat rly?

—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-
—————— ~~ ~~ —-————-

(edited by LHound.8964)

in WvW

Posted by: Snapple.9251

Snapple.9251

It may have looked suspicious, but we all have to be careful with jumping to conclusions on these sort of things.
The guild in question have come on the forums and explained their side of the story, so that is fair enough.
Lets just drop it. In my opinion, SFR shouldn’t really have any incentive to use foul play because they can hold their own perfectly well without cheating.

Also keep in mind that some of us on Deso might be more vigilant/sensitive about cheating at the moment after the Blacktide goings on last week.

Enjoying this week already lets keep it up.

[IRON] – SoR
Snappless / Osii

in WvW

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

It may have looked suspicious, but we all have to be careful with jumping to conclusions on these sort of things.
The guild in question have come on the forums and explained their side of the story, so that is fair enough.
Lets just drop it. In my opinion, SFR shouldn’t really have any incentive to use foul play because they can hold their own perfectly well without cheating.

Also keep in mind that some of us on Deso might be more vigilant/sensitive about cheating at the moment after the Blacktide goings on last week.

Enjoying this week already lets keep it up.

This is an example of maturity. We don’t have to jump to conclusion too freely, there’s always another point of view.

I’m pleased to play against you, guys

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in WvW

Posted by: Shivva.1904

Shivva.1904

Frank/Rokka – formerly [IRON] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: velestra.9415

velestra.9415

fun fights as usual

vs maybe stop whining about everything and try not to blame the whole server when single individuals abuse some stuff.

not like deso or sfr needs to abuse anything vs a server which only skill is zergculling 24/7

maybe spend the time in game else you will probably drop to t2 not that anyone will lose a tear about that.

in WvW

Posted by: mikelnd.9218

mikelnd.9218

Hey, hi went there to check that spot since was some of my Aliance members (LUSA) in there, they were on TS3 with me all the time and was me who ask to move golems to that gate.

They jump to that ledge to run away from enemy fire and jump to water, few mins later i went there to check if theres any exploit in there and i take few screen shots and send to arena.net already in 1 ticket, i wasnt able to test it right since i was in combat mod all the time, but 1 necro fear me and i went to next ledge, ive see alot Desolation members trying to jump to inside fort and no one was able too, all fail, so idk if its even possible.

But again, hisent ticket to arena already with the SS´s reporting that and ask to check if its even possible jump to inside from there

in WvW

Posted by: Wrex.6798

Wrex.6798

Really fun matchup so far, has some fun fights on both Vizunah and Deso borders from both sides

I agree with Snapple that SFR has little reason to exploit, and I don’t believe that they were at all. Lets keep this as clean as we can and respect one another.

See you out on the field!

//Wrex

IRON Gaming Boss.
www.Iron-Gaming.Com

in WvW

Posted by: Jurrien.2617

Jurrien.2617

Haha, but KAZ isn’t mexican though. Just Spanish.

Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

yeah KAZ is spanish, we all know that
but vinuza claims we have 400 angry mexicans, that’s why it’s funny lol

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Quentin Fields.1295

Quentin Fields.1295

We also hired kraits in middle of the lake.They are now hitting to VS players more than anybody else.

in WvW

Jurrien.2617

We also hired kraits in middle of the lake.They are now hitting to VS players more than anybody else.

We have a secret pact with the Krait now too?

Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Aveneo.2068

Aveneo.2068

We have a secret pact with the Krait now too?

Yeah, didn’t you know? I went there on my ranger to act as an ambassador for Desolation. All I had to do was give them waterproof copies of Aquaman and in return they would primarily focus on Vizunah players.

But be warned! After Vizunah learned of this, they now avoid large bodies of water and chose to take to the skies instead.

So if you see any IFVs (Identified Flying Vizunah) during your travels, please be sure to record their trajectory. At least one Asura Ranger seemed to have eaten a bit too much birdseed and was spotted doing VTOL maneuvers at Shadaran Hills.

Valiant Aislinn – Aveneo Lightbringer – Shalene Amuriel – Dread Cathulu
Fojja – Vyxxi – Nymmra – Mymmra – Champion of Dwayna .. and more

Highly Over Powered Explorers [HOPE] – Desolation EU

in WvW

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

dear vizuna

hahahahahahaha hahahaha hahahah
hahahhahaha hahahaha haha

yours respectfully

ha

in WvW

Posted by: Angorm.6179

Angorm.6179

Ok guys I have enjoyed this WvWvW and had some great fights. But when myself and at least 3 others took on a solitary Ganking thief and did NO, I repeat NO damage and then he suddenly jumped up a wall onto a ledge at mendons, I asked myself is there any class that can do this? No it must be a hacker. Spoils what is a good matchup and I know all servers probably have their fair share but that still does not mean it is acceptable.
I hope the guild “BANE” from Viznuah will take the chance to weed out the skilless individual. Screenshot below
I look forward to some more good fights.

Attachments:

Warrior, Mesmer, Engineer, Necro, Ranger, Elementalist.

in WvW

Posted by: Amshaa.7492

Amshaa.7492

fun fights as usual

vs maybe stop whining about everything and try not to blame the whole server when single individuals abuse some stuff.

not like deso or sfr needs to abuse anything vs a server which only skill is zergculling 24/7

maybe spend the time in game else you will probably drop to t2 not that anyone will lose a tear about that.

Actually, the one who reported a supposedly abuse in this thread is Tzun.6073 and is from Deso… So, I guess you’ll have better luck taunting a whole server next time

To every single one who isn’t taunting, ranting, whining or whatever : keep up fighting ! It’s great to meet you on the battlefield !

in WvW

Posted by: Oxxymoron.9864

Oxxymoron.9864

Thats not the only interesting thief on that server. This guy was at the deso safezone.

Well its not like he flipped towers, but as far as i know, that shouldnt be possible.

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

It actually is possible to do without any hacks involved, thieves can sneak into certain spawnpoints due bad map design and silly NPC locations.

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Iehova.9518

Iehova.9518

So I heard VS deploys AFKers in the safe zones to clog up the queue.

I’d like to be proven wrong.

in WvW

Posted by: Nuke Morg.1952

Nuke Morg.1952

Yea, and this is flying ranger from Viz:
http://www.4shared.com/photo/wK_kFUb3/gw001.html

It’s from Sunnyhill, later he was hack teleporting into Hills as well.

“Reality is an illusion created by a lack of alcohol.”

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Got to say this is turning into a very good matchup, let’s hope VS ‘s usual nighttime zerg doesn’t ruin the scores too much.

Have very much enjoyed the fights against Desolation, who will attack with similar or lesser numbers and show good skills. I would say the same about VS but all I ever see from them is 20/30/40/50 man zergs which run away whenever more than ten face them in open play (they are very good at building defence siege though).

From last night, I’d like to praise the deso necro that held a camp against 2 of us and then 3 of us for so long, showed some great skill there. I’d also like to thank the two VS thiefs and their necro sidekick for repeatedly trying to get near a camp I was holding and dropping so many badges to my ranger (NB: Heartseeker is NOT your only attack, l2p) without even involving the NPCs.

Keep up the good work guys and if you see any funny business screen or fraps it and report it and let ANet deal with it.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

He did this, he did that, that guy exploited…..

Can we just talk about the fights and leave out the rubbish about 1 or 2 people exploiting etc, they rarely represent anyone in their server and often the accusers are mistaken.

Overall the match up has been fun, except for the sheer numbers causing as bad culling as I have seen. Lets hope Feb patch sorts this out.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

great fighting on deso border last night

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

I think its shameful how obvious it is both EU servers spend most of their time trolling/flame baiting VS. Its amazing how every sence of maturity always seems to vaporise when a server hits T1. I remember when Desolation was acting like this last time, then RUIN left them, they got smacked in T1, and all of a sudden they were noble again. Now that your back in T1 the arrogance seems to have found its way back aswell.
The arrogance from Seafarer’s has been there ever since tho so thats no surprise.

People wonder why players prefer lower tiers, and this topic is one of the main reasons.

in WvW

Posted by: bliz.6903

bliz.6903

Deso lose all SFR map omg

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

Ok guys I have enjoyed this WvWvW and had some great fights. But when myself and at least 3 others took on a solitary Ganking thief and did NO, I repeat NO damage and then he suddenly jumped up a wall onto a ledge at mendons, I asked myself is there any class that can do this? No it must be a hacker. Spoils what is a good matchup and I know all servers probably have their fair share but that still does not mean it is acceptable.
I hope the guild “BANE” from Viznuah will take the chance to weed out the skilless individual. Screenshot below
I look forward to some more good fights.

In what way do you mean a ledge? Since thieves can use their shortbow #5 skill and get up on ledges a lot of times. Not exactly hacking.

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: DyslexicDwarf.6249

DyslexicDwarf.6249

I think its shameful how obvious it is both EU servers spend most of their time trolling/flame baiting VS. Its amazing how every sence of maturity always seems to vaporise when a server hits T1. I remember when Desolation was acting like this last time, then RUIN left them, they got smacked in T1, and all of a sudden they were noble again. Now that your back in T1 the arrogance seems to have found its way back aswell.
The arrogance from Seafarer’s has been there ever since tho so thats no surprise.

People wonder why players prefer lower tiers, and this topic is one of the main reasons.

Dude. We’re not arrogant; Just better.

Malki || GM & Commander of Omnium Gatherum [OMNI] || Gunnars-hold.eu

in WvW

Jurrien.2617

What arrogance on behalf of Desolation? As far as i recall RUIN was the most arrogant guild on our server. Ofcourse there are going to be arrogant people, but they don’t make up for the entire server. Besides the lower tiers are just as good at accusations and bragging in the forums, stop acting like the top tiers and lower tiers are that different. The only difference might be that there is more devotion to a good result in the top tiers which makes some among us a little bit more frustrated.

Desolation

(edited by Jurrien.2617)

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

everyone must realise that the opinions/trolling on this thread are not representative of
the majority of players from deso and im sure its the same for sfr and vs. A sever isn`t arrogant or trolling only individuals are .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Leorcyn.1063

Leorcyn.1063

SFR whining about VS “biggest zergs” ever must be a huge joke, but whatever, anything that leads to a quicker fix to culling is great !

There are talks in VS about our numbers and organisation, and it seems that our model (ie. a large number of small guilds vs few very big guilds) is not adapted to an encounter against both SFR and Deso. Maybe we’re just making up stories for the bad weekend we’re having, but that only concerns us.

I guess we all have our side of the story, and posting such subjective things on the forums just lowers the level of the talks.
Lets all be respectful, and fight against the other servers, whatever their strategies are.

(But lets report every form of abuse!)

in WvW

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

Dude. We’re not arrogant; Just better.

Thats what you said last time, then you proceeded to get smacked down a tier or 2 and jumped into the victim role.

in WvW

Posted by: Lelith.2916

Lelith.2916

I think its shameful how obvious it is both EU servers spend most of their time trolling/flame baiting VS

VZ are just as good at flaming, and surely you mean all three EU servers instead of ’both’ since.. you know.. this is the EU WvW tiers.

Guild Leader of Eternal Invictus [INVI].

in WvW

Posted by: Magische Boek.2530

Magische Boek.2530

imagine the hate if we could communicate with other servers in game. good thing we cant anyway good luck to all of you. you will probably see this Desolator in the JP

I’m not arguing!
I’m simply explaining why I’m right.

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

imagine the hate if we could communicate with other servers in game. good thing we cant anyway good luck to all of you. you will probably see this Desolator in the JP

If we could it would just make the competition that much more interesting and fierce as peoples emotions would be involved rather than having kitten contests on a forum.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Please dont judge a whole server. Doesnt make you look smart and it isnt fair to the 99% who isnt on the topics. More people is more forumtrolls.

And why do you even bother to react overhere if you dont like T1?

in WvW

Posted by: KazAk.3269

KazAk.3269

It was really nice fights today .. farmed lot of people at the greenvale in desolation borderlands.

Xeco|VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Someone was planting blueprints all over the Desolation overlook @ EB while we were trying to defend SM. The courtyard was full of prints as well..
http://i50.tinypic.com/6sqj9j.jpg

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: TatsuKan.5412

TatsuKan.5412

Someone was planting blueprints all over the Desolation overlook @ EB while we were trying to defend SM. The courtyard was full of prints as well..
http://i50.tinypic.com/6sqj9j.jpg

Wow, not very clever, blueprints disappear very quickly if they are not built (about 10 minutes if I remember correctly)

[CPC] [Vizunah Square] – Nantes (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantes)

in WvW

Posted by: Frenk.5917

Frenk.5917

About 15 minutes ago I met a desolation hammer warrior of Juggernauts [Jug] in SFR map outside Bay. The first time we met I killed him, but I did not finished him because I actually killed him when he was already at only 10% of life, so killing him definitely just wasn’t fair.

Then we met again, outside redbriar, we were inside a small fight and I killed him, but still not in a 1on1 situation. This time I finished him and /bow to show that I appreciated the fight.

The last time we met we still didn’t have a pure 1on1, so I ran away. Then I /wave and he /bekon at me, inviting me to do a real duel. We had a 1on1 and I lost (sigh.. I could have won!).

This is how we all should behave: fairplay and fun for everyone.

Frenk – EU
All is vain

in WvW

Posted by: Zorlak.7926

Zorlak.7926

That was me .
Enjoyed the fight and the sportsmanship.
Keep it up!

Zorlak – Warrior [JuG] Desolation EU