Desolation vs Seafarer's vs Vizunah 19-25 Jan

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Dont you worry guys, we will be back on friday and we will get our rightful topspot back! Had a few guilds on a break this week, but im not too worried! I just looking forward to beating you both next week!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Players from national servers talk about coordination.

I think we talk about random players discovering the WvW maps and involving them into battle.
You probably know much less about this than Elona, Deso or Vizu since SFR is a “flavour of the month” server.

Well it works because newbie french players probably listen other french players (I wouldn’t listen because you just zerg).

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Here we go again with zerg story…

Ask [OSC] with 60+ people if they don’t zerg, ask [VoTF] with 40+ people if they don’t zerg. While you don’t see who you are fight cause og culling you can say you are zerging.

So stop with these bullkittens, I had never see so many people in a bandwagon during the first and second match-up against SFR. VS just adapted to YOUR server play-style.

in WvW

Posted by: Scryar.2954

Scryar.2954

I think we talk about random players discovering the WvW maps and involving them into battle.
You probably know much less about this than Elona, Deso or Vizu since SFR is a “flavour of the month” server.

Well it works because newbie french players probably listen other french players (I wouldn’t listen because you just zerg).

I Really hope that we (Elona) will play against Desolation next matchup instead of SFR. And from what i have read in our german forum und heard in our ts, most of us hope that. The thread will be much more civilized without sfr players insulting other servers and players and being arrogant. This is what most of your forum warriors are doing.
( we also have a sfr forum warrior in the german forum, who is doing exactly the same there)
You really should take a example out of desolation players, whos posts are mainly respectful and friendly.

Gogo Deso, only 18 points to stay in t1:)

WvsW smallscale & tpvp
Champion- Magus, Shadow, Illusionist, Hunter

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

I Really hope that we (Elona) will play against Desolation next matchup instead of SFR. And from what i have read in our german forum und heard in our ts, most of us hope that. The thread will be much more civilized without sfr players insulting other servers and players and being arrogant. This is what most of your forum warriors are doing.
( we also have a sfr forum warrior in the german forum, who is doing exactly the same there)
You really should take a example out of desolation players, whos posts are mainly respectful and friendly.

This is mmorpg game forum so why post should be respectful and friendly? I am old school player so i don’t know how to sing kumbaya with annoying enemies.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Posted by: Knox.3748

Knox.3748

This is mmorpg game forum so why post should be respectful and friendly?

Because for some people internet is serious business

in WvW

Scryar.2954

This is mmorpg game forum so why post should be respectful and friendly? I am old school player so i don’t know how to sing kumbaya with annoying enemies.

Because showing respect towards the enemy demonstrates class. Being rude, arrogant or insulting servers, guild, players or even nationalities doesn’t.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp

in WvW

Posted by: Novalight.7568

Novalight.7568

yes, coordination with pug, and yes i guess it’s easier on a national server but what? Don’t say yours are too stupid to learn not taking supplies in keeps or how to follow a commander. The WvW basis are not a matter of language barrier. Each WvW communities, national or not, should have those on their forums.

Yes, it’s a permanent open teaching session and yes it’s hard and often boring but this is necessary if your server wants to stay competitive and to have larger timezone coverage without NA help.

But I heard too many times wvw guilds on other servers spit on pug that I assume in fact it’s not, so they shouldn’t be surprised and stop QQing about their long-term losses with the current WvW system.

“Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former.”
Albert Einstein

Ask [OSC] with 60+ people if they don’t zerg, ask [VoTF] with 40+ people if they don’t zerg. While you don’t see who you are fight cause og culling you can say you are zerging.

So stop with these bullkittens, I had never see so many people in a bandwagon during the first and second match-up against SFR. VS just adapted to YOUR server play-style.

Ha ha ha.

When we first started to fight VS you began to blob pretty fast coz you usually wiped equal numbers and suddenly 10-15 of us were facing your 30-40 man blob backed up by stupid amounts of siege, then we got more ppl…so cool story bro.

God forbid you’d think for a change…how can 5-10 man groups conquer anything of yours then except when YOU mess up? Every tower/keep/garri has a scout+randoms+5-10 siege… we should all split and attack you solo eh? No wonder you were winning if people were charging to your T3 bastions of defence with 5 ppl yelling “for the pride of >insert server name<!” and wiping, making you feel good and proud of your leet ballista skillz.
Ah that’s right…we can spend 2-5 hours building trebs/counter trebs so we can waste your max supplied nightcapped forts and then run inside hoping everyone died of boredom while waiting for the wall to go down…so kitten awsome, I wanna do it all the time!

“GW2 takes everything you love about GW1” – M. O’Brien
“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“The most important thing in any game should be the player” – R. Soesbee

in WvW

Posted by: Osicat.4139

Osicat.4139

I think what Iron do in deso, recruting and organicing a non hardcore branch of the guild is supperb. This lead to more fun for new players on the server and overall more controll in wvwvw. If we could by this open up room fro the hardcore teams at sertan points by organice pve/casual wvwvw etc for ppl everyone gets happy. The casual players get friends to play with and organiced stuff to do, something to look froward to. And the hardcore team can communicate with the casual/normal section to minimice the risk of not get the team together in the wvwvw.

We need more guilds to open up for non hardcore players and work on the server organication overall.

/Osicat <Judge>

in WvW

Posted by: atai.1467

atai.1467

Hemm 60+ OSC never seen in the last 2 month online together m8.
I remember 41, one evening in 3 different borders due to queue.
In normal situation (prime time for Italy) we are 25/30 max in the same border.

See ya on battlefields you will find me with [OSC] tag

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

I think what Iron do in deso, recruting and organicing a non hardcore branch of the guild is supperb. This lead to more fun for new players on the server and overall more controll in wvwvw. If we could by this open up room fro the hardcore teams at sertan points by organice pve/casual wvwvw etc for ppl everyone gets happy. The casual players get friends to play with and organiced stuff to do, something to look froward to. And the hardcore team can communicate with the casual/normal section to minimice the risk of not get the team together in the wvwvw.

We need more guilds to open up for non hardcore players and work on the server organication overall.

/Osicat <Judge>

Hey Osicat,

FG allrdy started with this a month ago;) and yes it is good IRON does this aswell they got a good recruiter:) but i also hope other guilds try to follow this path….give the randoms a place they can call home.

/Salute

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

… why post should be respectful and friendly?

Education ?

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

… why post should be respectful and friendly?

Education ?

I dont think he will ever learn this but we can always try hehe

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

and now AS practically merged with VS,oh the irony.

AS guild move on AR, JS, VS and SFR

Very basically you have ( for the “big” AS guild ):
LNM / BL on JS
Mos / Fureur on VS
Opt on SFR

VS isn’t the place where most of ppl of AS move.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

in WvW

Posted by: TheWizard.3719

TheWizard.3719

Because showing respect towards the enemy demonstrates class. Being rude, arrogant or insulting servers, guild, players or even nationalities doesn’t.

Hahaha that gave me a good laugh.

I was reading the german Server threads since over 4 months and you won’t seriousely tell us, that Elona or any other Server doesen’t have the same amount of Forum Warriors then SFR or any other Server ???

But I see you want to make some good propaganda for the next matchup and charm VIZ by playing the good guys right ?

Seafarer’s Rest [EXT] Exterminatus
Comatose Vigil (Ran) – Lysergamid (War)
Nunbarshegunu (Mes) – Abstract Genesis (Nec)

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

I was reading the german Server threads since over 4 months and you won’t seriousely tell us, that Elona or any other Server doesen’t have the same amount of Forum Warriors then SFR or any other Server ???

I think we (Elona) managed to export them (mostly to SFR and Dzagonur ) during and shortly after our last short T1-Excursion. But today Elona changed it’s Pop status (first time ever I think) to FULL,
I hope they did not came back.

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Scryar.2954

But I see you want to make some good propaganda for the next matchup and charm VIZ by playing the good guys right ?

Then read it again. The last two matchup threads with kodash were almost free of flames and insults. And yes, every server has some forum warriors but from my point of view sfr has some more then the others.

WvsW smallscale & tpvp

in WvW

Posted by: Huggyos.9584

Huggyos.9584

There is no other scenario. Coz Elona generates that high score at whole day, and Deso don’t (huge difference in final points), so its fact that we will exchange our positions in T1 and T2. Maybe in 1-2 week we exchange our places again. I do my best in Deso also, but I don’t regret we will move down to T2 as more other feel either… We don’t have enough player numbers for T1, despite that we did heroic fights at nights and got many successes at that period of the day.

We will Desolate!

in WvW

Posted by: Aneu.1748

Aneu.1748

@ Aneu
This was all on resetday(so friday) my guild arent in wvw everyday unfortunately….so i hope you can rewind…cus i always get my fact straight hehe.

Thanks for your info about OSC i wondered what happend.

The -only- time FG wiped us on Reset was with 39 KAZ, 10 man IRON a full raid of yours and other deso pugs. We were 24 at that time. Also OSC wasnt on the map – Your facts really need a recheck (Check our videos, we posted that wipe up plus all the other times we fought you.)

Congrats.

haha then you are mistaken mate…try to record everything next time;) wiped you 4 times to be exact…i think one was even alot of fun…you guys were sieging briar with alot of VOTF and you had balistas up….ahh well you may be in denial….can’t fight against that;)
See ya ingame.

Considering I was the person who was running our raid on the reset I can assure you we did not wipe 4 times in total the entire night. We wiped twice and both times were to KAZ and assorted other groups, once included a group of your guys but at the time we were 24 people against 39 KAZ, 10 IRON, your guild plus assorted Deso pugs. The other time was also after that against the same KAZ group on the same supply camp due to them having siege that wasnt scouted out on an upper tier.

I’m sorry but it is quite blatant that you are trying to attract attention to your guild, you might want to do it some other way than on the forum by chest beating and throwing out lies (remember the OSC comment) . I see there is a reason why we are told by people on your server to plant rams on you and take pictures when we wipe you… Try some tact and building your name up in game before you attempt to brag on the forums about things you haven’t done.

Aneu | [VoTF]
http://www.votf.net

in WvW

Posted by: Eugene.7358

Eugene.7358

Desolation status- Full
Vizunah Square status- Full
Seafarer’s Rest status – Medium (Ouch!)

Sailors like to point to PVE-status of server.
But this status is not related to the wvw online.
(Ouch!)

in WvW

Dayra.7405

I Really hope that we (Elona) will play against Desolation next matchup instead of SFR.
—-

There is no other scenario.

Shure there is one: Deso get 12 pts from SFR (was only 9 during the day where Deso was better than now). If Deso gets +12 and SFR -12 then the result will be
1. Vizu, 2. Elona, 3. Deso, 4. SFR
and not as now
1. Vizu, 2. Elona, 3. SFR, 4. Deso

And opposed to the Elona-ticker: this possibility is in your hands

in WvW

Posted by: smitske.4912

smitske.4912

Then read it again. The last two matchup threads with kodash were almost free of flames and insults. And yes, every server has some forum warriors but from my point of view sfr has some more then the others.

To me it seems VS has the most, then again neither of us are unbiased.

in WvW

Posted by: Huggyos.9584

Huggyos.9584

Shure there is one: Deso get 12 pts from SFR (was only 9 during the day where Deso was better than now). If Deso gets +12 and SFR -12 then the result will be
1. Vizu, 2. Elona, 3. Deso, 4. SFR
and not as now
1. Vizu, 2. Elona, 3. SFR, 4. Deso

And opposed to the Elona-ticker: this possibility is in your hands

If I see it right, atm the overall ratings are:
VZ: 2 068.883
Elona: 2 007.154
SFR: 2 007.104
Deso: 1 982.813

So, I see 25.000 points major difference atm between SFR and Deso ratings.

We will Desolate!

in WvW

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

Desolation status- Full

(Ouch!)

while server status is a fact based on Anet’s metrics,your opinion on the “PVE” status is just that – an opinion.
Ouch?

in WvW

Posted by: Tellerion.8102

Tellerion.8102

Thanks Gatekeepers of Desolation(GoD) and Golden Horde(GH) for the enjoyable fights at SFR BL the last couple of days.

~~Ayeres~~

in WvW

Dayra.7405

@Huggyos: Yes +12 for one and -12 for the other bridges 24.000 pts difference (I ignored the last 3 digits behind the . as they are only fractions of points). And when I posted it an hour ago millenium.org showed only 23 difference and not 25 as it does now.

Thanks Mortix, Yes, I meant Huggyos

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Teo Lastword.7983

Teo Lastword.7983

Awesome fights at Desolation border this evening. Props to [IRON] Russian raid is over for today, so… we will meet tomorrow.

Desolation status- Full

(Ouch!)

Just for note – this person (Eugene.7358) is famous hater of Seafarer’s Rest. He is russian and few days ago transfered to Desolation from Blacktide. So please, do not take him seriously – he is known for his lies to the entire Russian community. Thanks!
—-
Za Drots [ZDs]

(edited by Teo Lastword.7983)

in WvW

Posted by: Mortix.9725

Mortix.9725

@;Mortix: Yes +12 for one and -12 for the other bridges 24.000 pts difference (I ignored the last 3 digits behind the . as they are only fractions of points). And when I posted it an hour ago millenium.org showed only 23 difference and not 25 as it does now.

i think you ment Huggyos

in WvW

Posted by: Novalight.7568

Novalight.7568

Good job VS making a 3 guild party on Viz BL, was fun , but a tad too many to kill. Was fun at first, VS+Deso vs SFR, then you made a mother of all blobs

“GW2 takes everything you love about GW1” – M. O’Brien
“We just don’t want players to grind in GW2” – C. Johanson
“The most important thing in any game should be the player” – R. Soesbee

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

Awesome fights at Desolation border this evening. Props to [IRON] Russian raid is over for today, so… we will meet tomorrow.
—-
Za Drots [ZDs]

Mate that was a very painful day, no excuses you guys totally owned us. Can you fight us in prime time pls and hopefully we can get some of our pride back.

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

You are making a joke right? Did you even read the thread? There are several people here baiting everyone, so it’s no wonder some people are biting. Don’t put this on SFR alone, it’s everyone’s fault(yes Vizunah, I’m also looking at you). Not saying SFR is innocent, nor is Deso, but don’t put all the blame on SFR. If people make a fuss, eventually, things get ugly from all sides.

Oh, and I also like your last sentence. There’s this story of the pot and the kettle. Not sure you are familiar with it.

(edited by Vewen.8016)

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Thanks Gatekeepers of Desolation(GoD) and Golden Horde(GH) for the enjoyable fights at SFR BL the last couple of days.

Hey, back at ya
It is much more fun to collide with another solid train head on than driving through sheafs of hay that is unorganized groups and zergs, isn’t it

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: Teo Lastword.7983

Teo Lastword.7983

—-
Za Drots [ZDs]

Mate that was a very painful day, no excuses you guys totally owned us. Can you fight us in prime time pls and hopefully we can get some of our pride back.

You fought like lions, so the only words i can say… GG!
To fight you in your prime time will be difficult for us due to different time zones. sad
—-
Za Drots [ZDs]

in WvW

Posted by: Tygra.4570

Tygra.4570

Desolation borderlands are horrible since the beginning of the week. Each fight on the map results in massive lags for everyone even if you are at the opposite side of it.

The intensity we see each night is really hurting the server that holds the map.

Cheers from Vizu, can’t use my heal skill

The French Flair [FF]

in WvW

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Yeah, after all it’s not like we’ve been in T1 for uuuuh what 2 months?

CURSE YOU [IRON] GUILD! CURSE YOU! Always stopping my solo ninja raids to your supply camps!

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

(edited by Wolfheart.1938)

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

It’s the 6th week of SFR in T1. That’s 2 months for you? uuuuuh

in WvW

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

It’s the 6th week of SFR in T1. That’s 2 months for you? uuuuuh

Jeez, I thought the uuuh and the question mark and the end were a dead give away that the poster wasn’t sure.

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

ZD’s was on steroids yesterday, was really painful to play against you, My armour bill was really high!!!

in WvW

Posted by: zarak.2314

zarak.2314

Don’t worry too much SFR is already breaking up. VoTF has left the server to jump to a winning server pvdoor style!

in WvW

Posted by: salluks.6017

salluks.6017

quite honestly , ur better off without them :P

in WvW

Posted by: Fanfaron.6109

Fanfaron.6109

Desolation borderlands are horrible since the beginning of the week. Each fight on the map results in massive lags for everyone even if you are at the opposite side of it.

The intensity we see each night is really hurting the server that holds the map.

Cheers from Vizu, can’t use my heal skill

Hi! u can check whole tread, i ll ask what map u want russian raid be next day.
and no one told me, so we ll be back @ deso bl soon and bring some men at.

2 Offski and Nornzilla

Ty for your words, guys, u made me proud, but tbh thats not only ZDs raid yday, we always play with all russian players who want to join our band, LC, VII, Sur, TK, Hope and so on.
We call such thing – Russian raid
You guys got some good fighting spirit, ty for battle.

[ZDs] Fanfaron, fieldcommander

in WvW

Posted by: Bombardir.1624

Bombardir.1624

Golden Horde [GH] from Deso vs. Velocity [VcY] from Vizunah :-D

hav fun!

Golden Horde [GH] – Hô Chi Mính

in WvW

Posted by: fearn.7619

fearn.7619

hav fun!

VcY is not a french Team from Vizunah, they are in SFR.

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

SFR’s pvd team rolling on deso border atm. after taking cliff and longview they saw 3 people on the garrison ramparts so they built a treb in longview to treb the reinforced wall in-staid of taking down the wooden gate just so they didn’t have to go up against 3 people… lol… really?

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

Don’t worry too much SFR is already breaking up. VoTF has left the server to jump to a winning server pvdoor style!

Seriously? Actually it’s no surprise at all refering to the posts here made by a few of them. But I have to agree with salluks and hope that you guys won’t be the new Blacktide falling part.

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

Seriously? Actually it’s no surprise at all refering to the posts here made by a few of them. But I have to agree with salluks and hope that you guys won’t be the new Blacktide falling part.

well considering they got to where they are by becoming a fotm gloryhunter-server. they will prolly die like one.

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Posted by: Elder Sang.2058

Elder Sang.2058

hav fun!

Indeed we are from SFR

It is funny, we have video’s of constantly whiping you, you have video’s of constantly whiping us. Who is winning then?

Gratz on the vid, it was nice to see someone admit when there are too much opponents in an own video. +1

This is our latest video (it was against Deso in the garrison-gate-fight )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppe202KbCdg&feature=youtu.be

in WvW

Posted by: Elder Sang.2058

Elder Sang.2058

hav fun!

Indeed we are from SFR

It is funny, we have video’s of constantly whiping you, you have video’s of constantly whiping us. Who is winning then? I rather win, but I enjoy the good fights the most. I don’t know who’s gonna fall T2 (thats for friday) but I certainly will miss you guys.

Gratz on the vid, it was nice to see someone admit when there are too much opponents in their own video. +1

This is our latest video (it was against Deso in the garrison-gate-fight )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppe202KbCdg&feature=youtu.be

(edited by Elder Sang.2058)

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

SFR’s pvd team rolling on deso border atm. after taking cliff and longview they saw 3 people on the garrison ramparts so they built a treb in longview to treb the reinforced wall in-staid of taking down the wooden gate just so they didn’t have to go up against 3 people… lol… really?

We were 8 (5 Opt, 3 Pugs) and we saw and did fight 4-5 other people from desolation before that. I was the commander and it was my treb !

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Despite what other people and some guild mates claim the times I’ve come up against a Velocity group solo or with a few randoms have been a humbling experience, enough so that I actually took note of your guild tag so props to you for that.

I don’t go around chest beating like most other people but feel respect is due regardless of server, nationality, class or playstyle. Although I haven’t experienced tier 1 combat on the other side of the ocean I think EU meta and skill far exceeds the joke (as in lolz, not the guild) of videos we see coming out of North America.

If I had a can of beer called “Hardened the kitten up” I’d open it in salute to the great European fighters I encounter everyday.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}