Desolation vs Seafarer's vs Vizunah 19-25 Jan

in WvW

Posted by: Bombardir.1624

Bombardir.1624

Golden Horde [GH] from Deso vs. Velocity [VcY] from Vizunah :-D

hav fun!

VcY is not a french Team from Vizunah, they are in SFR.

Indeed we are from SFR

It is funny, we have video’s of constantly whiping you, you have video’s of constantly whiping us.

really? can´t remember getting whiped by [VcY] ever, can u link me this video?

Gratz on the vid, it was nice to see someone admit when there are too much opponents in their own video. +1

thank you:-)

Golden Horde [GH] – Hô Chi Mính

in WvW

Posted by: Angelyne.2936

Angelyne.2936

@Jackie it’s a 24/7 pvp game, don’t care who win between 9pm and 10pm. Anyway it’s not exactly true to say “you win on primetime”, and you know it as well.

You are all seeking answers for a know fact, why are we in T1 still and, i hope, will stay for long ? don’t search about unemployed, afrikaans, canadians, merge or cheapest coffee market … the only truth is : because it’s OUR server.

Newcomers from [Fr] tagued server are (obviously) french. French gamers communauty isn’t that big, all guilds know each others.

Angelyne – Guild Leader for Metatrone – Vizunah Square [Fr] on EU Ladder

in WvW

Posted by: Elder Sang.2058

Elder Sang.2058

hav fun!

Indeed we are from SFR

It is funny, we have video’s of constantly whiping you, you have video’s of constantly whiping us.

Dunno where I saw it, but it did happen (I was there, as I was there when we got whiped by you) . You should check our channel, perhaps you can see your tag somewhere on the ground

in WvW

Posted by: Bombardir.1624

Bombardir.1624

hav fun!

Indeed we are from SFR

Dunno where I saw it, but it did happen (I was there, as I was there when we got whiped by you) . You should check our channel, perhaps you can see your tag somewhere on the ground

sorry, but Golden Squad got never whiped by VcY at all.
mb you have seen any killed GH members during a huge zerg fight or smth, but our Golden Squad raid didnt get whiped by VcY ever.

Search for the video we got whiped by VcYon your guild forum if you have this please.
i am very waiting of it.

Golden Horde [GH] – Hô Chi Mính

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Don’t worry too much SFR is already breaking up. VoTF has left the server to jump to a winning server pvdoor style!

Seriously? Actually it’s no surprise at all refering to the posts here made by a few of them. But I have to agree with salluks and hope that you guys won’t be the new Blacktide falling part.

well considering they got to where they are by becoming a fotm gloryhunter-server. they will prolly die like one.

Well deso have always been fotm server (because of cool name maybe ) that is why guilds didn’t go there after launch.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Posted by: Dalure.4691

Dalure.4691

Don’t worry too much SFR is already breaking up. VoTF has left the server to jump to a winning server pvdoor style!

Seriously? Actually it’s no surprise at all refering to the posts here made by a few of them. But I have to agree with salluks and hope that you guys won’t be the new Blacktide falling part.

well considering they got to where they are by becoming a fotm gloryhunter-server. they will prolly die like one.

Well deso have always been fotm server (because of cool name maybe ) that is why guilds didn’t go there after launch.

Not important at al…what is important to mention is that Deso rised from it and we became a solid community….so leave the past to the past and look forward…cus that is what we do.

/Peace

WvW Commander of Piken Square
Guild: ForsakenGamers (FG)

in WvW

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

hav fun!

Indeed we are from SFR

sorry, but Golden Squad got never whiped by VcY at all.
mb you have seen any killed GH members during a huge zerg fight or smth, but our Golden Squad raid didnt get whiped by VcY ever.

Search for the video we got whiped by VcYon your guild forum if you have this please.
i am very waiting of it.

You win some you lose some, doesn’t matter who wiped who. We gave you credit without excuses. Let’s enjoy the rest of the match up.

RP enthusiast

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Hey guys!
This is just a quick post about last night on SFR BL! Before anyone else posts about it, i, myself accidentally glitched through our keeps gate when Deso had it, this was not my intention!
But because i did i continued to hit the gate from the other side before doing anything else! Please dont report me for exploiting as i tried to not take advantage of the fact, anyway i couldnt really do much as i wasnt a mesmer!

Anyway, sincerest apolagies!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Talk about Deso what you want. Every server that has fought against us knows that 75% of the WvWers are still the same since start.

We fight anyone ,everywhere anytime. Even when we are outnumberd , outplayed or hacked. We will get you.

T1 in 2 weeks and then we wont leave for a while.
Respect us, and you will get 2 times back, bash us and ill break my hammer on your head.

Was signed, the autocongrat. server.

(edited by Oeps Rolls Necro.2594)

in WvW

Posted by: Romek.4201

Romek.4201

yeah

but you iron guys talk more about desolation(IRON) than anyone other talk bout you

anoying atleast

in WvW

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Maybe because its we have a lot of wvwers? I really dislike forum warriors and we have some. But there are a lot of respectfull DESO members.

And we had a lot off drama , thanks to guild whos name wont be named by me, dropped tiers, gained tiers ,hacks and more stuff.

There are a lott of people on DESO working there kitten off to keep us up. And you judge us by 10 forum warriors?

That isnt fair vs the other 99% who went through all this kitten and thats why i reacted.

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Talk about Deso what you want. Every server that has fought against us knows that 75% of the WvWers are still the same since start.

We fight anyone ,everywhere anytime. Even when we are outnumberd , outplayed or hacked. We will get you.

T1 in 2 weeks and then we wont leave for a while.
Respect us, and you will get 2 times back, bash us and ill break my hammer on your head.

Was signed, the autocongrat. server.

Lol mate that last one was just a classic:D….freaking funny Necro…..respect from FG

in WvW

Dalure.4691

yeah

but you iron guys talk more about desolation(IRON) than anyone other talk bout you

anoying atleast

Not true Romek…….lately i gain more appriciation towards Elona:) and yes Iron are alot on forums becus they have the most members…..but i am here from FG and EXG is also alot on forums and JUG and GT and GH…..so please dont troll for the sake to say something;) i rather you just read what we wrote:)

This was for Romek personally and not directed to Elona.

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: Offski.4897

Offski.4897

I really don’t get all this squabbling. Who cares whether a server was builtup over time or has NA guilds, it’s all about the fight.

Sf are a great fight and have some of the best guilds in the game. They don’t give up, even though they wake up to tier 3 on practically everything since PRX has gone.

Viz show so many reasons why they are and will continue to be number 1. They have been helped this week by Arb players/guilds joining and Prx leaving. Being able to upgrade the majority of keeps and towers to tier 3 with no opposition makes all the difference.

If you look at the graphs, we see where Viz gets the majority of their points, plus it is then hard to take these keeps towers off them as they are fully upgraded and seiged up. Maybe this is why they are so against NA guilds, as this prevents this game plan?

Offski
Necromancer – Sanctum of Rall[IRON]
http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in WvW

Dalure.4691

I really don’t get all this squabbling. Who cares whether a server was builtup over time or has NA guilds, it’s all about the fight.

Sf are a great fight and have some of the best guilds in the game. They don’t give up, even though they wake up to tier 3 on practically everything since PRX has gone.

Viz show so many reasons why they are and will continue to be number 1. They have been helped this week by Arb players/guilds joining and Prx leaving. Being able to upgrade the majority of keeps and towers to tier 3 with no opposition makes all the difference.

If you look at the graphs, we see where Viz gets the majority of their points, plus it is then hard to take these keeps towers off them as they are fully upgraded and seiged up. Maybe this is why they are so against NA guilds, as this prevents this game plan?

Even without the new guilds that joinend Viz…..it was and will always be the nightcap that makes the diff….we know it they know it….and all it takes is 1 good guild for the night/morning to counter it……..that says something about the quality that viz brings

in WvW

Posted by: GrandMechantLoup.8201

GrandMechantLoup.8201

You have nice night crews now, they are more like us than the last time. You have keep 1/3 point all the night with SFR garrison. More experiences and few more people and you can to be egal with us. Just miss the third server since all the night bandwagoners leave with PRX. ( french night crews from AS are the only SFR night force now )

Another zerg guild from US primetime just destroyed the balance possibility. We can have nice fight during the night without zerg and lag like during EU primetime hours.

Thx to your KAZ, their fighting style is something new at this time, really strong and tanky guys.

jade sea, EU

(edited by GrandMechantLoup.8201)

in WvW

Posted by: Vewen.8016

Vewen.8016

There are a lott of people on DESO working there kitten off to keep us up. And you judge us by 10 forum warriors?

That isnt fair vs the other 99% who went through all this kitten and thats why i reacted.

Welcome to how SFR feels.

(edited by Vewen.8016)

in WvW

Posted by: Dawg.5376

Dawg.5376

Say thank you to ruins and votf, i see some sort of pattern in those NA high profile guilds.

in WvW

Dalure.4691

You have nice night crews now, they are more like us than the last time. You have keep 1/3 point all the night with SFR garrison. More experiences and few more people and you can to be egal with us. Just miss the third server since all the night bandwagoners leave with PRX. ( french night crews from AS are the only SFR night force now )

Another zerg guild from US primetime just destroyed the balance possibility. We can have nice fight during the night without zerg and lag like during EU primetime hours.

Thx to your KAZ, their fighting style is something new at this time, really strong and tanky guys.

Ye KAZ does a amazing job….even if they didnt do any nighttimes… was still awesome to have them cus they are crazy in battle and fun on TS

I hope not many left your server….it would be a shame if you drop down fast.

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

First, I’m on VS. Second, you are the one talking about quality VS’s bringing. I just notice SFR and VS are bringing same quality according your thoughts.

I guess you are a residue of VS haters from Desolation RUIN days. Hopefully, your server has a ton of people deserving T1 rank who is pulling your kitten up.

Even if you don’t respect other servers, especially VS, you should respect people on your server by shutting your mouth in public.

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Say thank you to ruins and votf, i see some sort of pattern in those NA high profile guilds.

Do you know wich guilds are leaving SFR? besides VOTF and PRX

in WvW

Dalure.4691

First, I’m on VS. Second, you are the one talking about quality VS’s bringing. I just notice SFR and VS are bringing same quality according your thoughts.

I guess you are a residue of VS haters from Desolation RUIN days. Hopefully, your server has a ton of people deserving T1 rank who is pulling your kitten up.

Even if you don’t respect other servers, especially VS, you should respect people on your server by shutting your mouth in public.

Kingface if your from Viz then i dont understand why your complaining mate….first of all it was a compliment;) that your server got a solid nightcrew and i mentioned we need 1 more solid guild to keep up with it…..i think your stuck in the past cus no hate from our side…..and this was my first compliment towards Viz….will it be my last…that is up to Viz.

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

So I guess too much cross-over trolling around make me lost my mind anf I thought you were irony by talking about VS nightcap like we can see everyday.

Mille excuses~

in WvW

Dalure.4691

So I guess too much cross-over trolling around make me lost my mind anf I thought you were irony by talking about VS nightcap like we can see everyday.

Mille excuses~

No worry mate it is all good.

See ya in battle.

/Salute

in WvW

Posted by: piramid.4326

piramid.4326

Hi,

What you are doing now Sir, is a kind of sabotaging my server. The question, such as "Do you know wich guilds are leaving SFR? besides VOTF and PRX2” is suggesting that some more guilds are indeed leaving SFR. This, in fact, introduces confusion among SFR players, who are now have to deal with a question “what is going on with my server, should I stay or leave, etc.” Well, the game is supposed to be played on the battlefields, but you now have introduced a new aspect to it, namely “politics” …brrrr

Regards,

Pyramid

in WvW

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

i`d like to apologise to the opt member chuck noriis who in la overflow last night during the reset i told him to go fork himself or words to that effect. It wasnt meant for him but for offski

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

in WvW

Posted by: doruous.4083

doruous.4083

hai everyone i hope all is having their fun…

came to just tell about what happened moments ago and well these however rare are one of those moments you play for=)
i was in vs bl and came accross a desolation mesmer (not sure of the guild tag but ftd was it or similar) we were alone at the back side of a support camp and we started battling.. 20 min ish in to the fight the lowest hp on both sides went down to around 20% maybe but not lower… was a very good battle.. but after that time mark we understood that none of us will win this fight so we stoped and bowed almost at the same time and went our ways=) thank you for that epic of moments and that show of respect to one another=) i sure hope to see you again (even if i dont recognize you=P=) yeap thats all i was gonna say have a nice rest of the week guys kudos on VS for such a lead

Nae – [RiOT] Officer
www.thecivilrebels.com
FSP

in WvW

Posted by: Gnat.5124

Gnat.5124

Because showing respect towards the enemy demonstrates class. Being rude, arrogant or insulting servers, guild, players or even nationalities doesn’t.

Hahaha that gave me a good laugh.

I was reading the german Server threads since over 4 months and you won’t seriousely tell us, that Elona or any other Server doesen’t have the same amount of Forum Warriors then SFR or any other Server ???

But I see you want to make some good propaganda for the next matchup and charm VIZ by playing the good guys right ?

Then read it again. The last two matchup threads with kodash were almost free of flames and insults. And yes, every server has some forum warriors but from my point of view sfr has some more then the others.

Make up your mind – only last month you were insulting ‘the whiny german servers’.
Oh sorry, that obviously isn’t an insult – something you don’t do right?

Practice what you preach, so they say.

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Less than 48 hours left and we’re in for some switch arounds, how about we talk about what’s left of the matchup instead of dissing the crap out of each other for a change?

It has been a good one in my books and I’ve enjoyed practically every session. I’m sad to see the changes wrought by the end of free transfers and would like to thank the many opponents who we’ll no longer see around. Hat’s off to you gentlemen and ladies for making this matchup worth reading all the trolling and flaming going around.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: Wolbryne.4037

Wolbryne.4037

SFR’s pvd team rolling on deso border atm. after taking cliff and longview they saw 3 people on the garrison ramparts so they built a treb in longview to treb the reinforced wall in-staid of taking down the wooden gate just so they didn’t have to go up against 3 people… lol… really?

We were 8 (5 Opt, 3 Pugs) and we saw and did fight 4-5 other people from desolation before that. I was the commander and it was my treb !

We were 3 people in garrison, maybe 4. I just found it funny that you didn’t go for the wooden gate but actually commenced trebbing the reinforced wall in-staid. I take that as a compliment though

Pret Orian / Pretorían
IRON
“All war is deception.” – General Sun Tzu

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Hi,

What you are doing now Sir, is a kind of sabotaging my server. The question, such as "Do you know wich guilds are leaving SFR? besides VOTF and PRX2” is suggesting that some more guilds are indeed leaving SFR. This, in fact, introduces confusion among SFR players, who are now have to deal with a question “what is going on with my server, should I stay or leave, etc.” Well, the game is supposed to be played on the battlefields, but you now have introduced a new aspect to it, namely “politics” …brrrr

Regards,

Pyramid

Hey Pyramid,

I understand what you are telling me….but you must see this as a clarification of the question ’ are there more guilds leaving SFR’ and you can now end this all with a simple answer up to you or another person from SFR to do this. We all didnt even know VOTF is leaving…….question came up and the answer ended it….easy right:)

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

Hooray, we have transferred away from the tier 1 endless queues with the ‘leet’ guilds that like to fight each other rather than try to win for their server.

Down in tier 4, much more refreshing, straight in at prime time except EB (full of JP’rs sigh), I’ll leave you guys with much love to you all, had some epic fights in tier 1, gl to you all.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: MarzAttakz.9608

MarzAttakz.9608

Down in tier 4, much more refreshing, straight in at prime time except EB (full of JP’rs sigh), I’ll leave you guys with much love to you all, had some epic fights in tier 1, gl to you all.

Best of luck and best wishes to you and your guild, whip Gandara up to their former glory and hopefully we’ll see you in the future.

YOU KNOW THERE AIN’T NO REST FOR THE WICKED, TILL WE CLOSE OUR EYES FOR GOOD.

Once proud member of Extraordinary Gentlemen [EXG]{DESO4LIFE}

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

SFR’s pvd team rolling on deso border atm. after taking cliff and longview they saw 3 people on the garrison ramparts so they built a treb in longview to treb the reinforced wall in-staid of taking down the wooden gate just so they didn’t have to go up against 3 people… lol… really?

We were 8 (5 Opt, 3 Pugs) and we saw and did fight 4-5 other people from desolation before that. I was the commander and it was my treb !

We were 3 people in garrison, maybe 4. I just found it funny that you didn’t go for the wooden gate but actually commenced trebbing the reinforced wall in-staid. I take that as a compliment though

It might sound weird to you, but you are not alone on a map, they are those that you can’t see because you aren’t with them.
Fifteen minutes before this attak, we tried an other one on the watergate and deso had almost 10 players and we still were 8. When we took supply camp before longview and cliff, we did fight more than 3-4 of desolation player, without counting yours.
Do i really have to tell you why 8 players can’t take a fortress with 1 ram (you would have damaged the second before we build it) against 7+ defenders on rempart ?

I alone can stop an attak on a fortress if there is only one ram and 4 attaker, so with your number and ours, you were more than enough.

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

(edited by Truebanana.5936)

in WvW

Posted by: TheWizard.3719

TheWizard.3719

Make up your mind – only last month you were insulting ‘the whiny german servers’.
Oh sorry, that obviously isn’t an insult – something you don’t do right?
Practice what you preach, so they say.

Don’t need to, I can remeber my words, I even got an wanring point for this post (which was deleted anyway by the admin).

I never refused to say that I’m one of these SFR trolls, if you want to see me that way -I’m ok with that.

What I said was my opinion on the german server’s and I still havn’t changed that mindset -wonder if someday you could proof me wrong.

Seafarer’s Rest [EXT] Exterminatus
Comatose Vigil (Ran) – Lysergamid (War)
Nunbarshegunu (Mes) – Abstract Genesis (Nec)

in WvW

Posted by: Teel.9036

Teel.9036

your guildy /supporter was in defencemode and telling my guild FG making lies……too bad i didnt record this….

That was our guild leader by the way

Teelie l VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: piramid.4326

piramid.4326

Hi,

Regards,

Pyramid

Hey Pyramid,

I understand what you are telling me….but you must see this as a clarification of the question ’ are there more guilds leaving SFR’ and you can now end this all with a simple answer up to you or another person from SFR to do this. We all didnt even know VOTF is leaving…….question came up and the answer ended it….easy right:)

Hi Dalure,

Well, easy indeed:) Some as the fact that natural languages are composed of expressions that often have more than one meaning. There are, therefore, two explanations of your innocent, so to say, purely epistemic, question, namely: 1) you did not realise that it was ambiguous, 2) you did realise and posted it intentionally. No matter the option, however, the effect remains exactly the same, i.e., a confusion amongs SFR players, and this is the last thing we need couple days before paid transfers are introduced. I assume that you didnt try to harm our community, at least not in a fully conscious way. But you also need to understand that even seemingly innocent acts can sometimes leads to unpleasent effect on the other side, and that this other side will try to defend itself, which is the only reason of my post.

Kind regards,

Pyramid

in WvW

Posted by: Vroum.2906

Vroum.2906

Well reading Victory’s comment it’s seems there is more guilds leaving SFR than VOTF and PRX so his question wasn’t displaced.

Btw I would be more worried by the number of SFR’s recruitment posts here and on Guru than this simple question.

Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist on Vizunah Square

in WvW

Posted by: Cradorell.3941

Cradorell.3941

Well reading Victory’s comment it’s seems there is more guilds leaving SFR than VOTF and PRX so his question wasn’t displaced.

Btw I would be more worried by the number of SFR’s recruitment posts here and on Guru than this simple question.

Yes we have some serious work to do in order to remain a strong medium populated server Im hoping for better organisation this week than ever before! Such things will be discussed with our community!

Óne Pulse – OP – Raid Leader

in WvW

Posted by: Victory.2879

Victory.2879

The reason my guild (AoA) left was simply because of the crazily long queue times during primetime caused by so many joining the server prior to paid transfers. It got to the stage we couldn’t organise any kind of guild wvw event without starting to log in one hour++ before the event was due to start, and even then some couldn’t get in before event start time. Given most of us work, have families, limited play time, etc it was the only decision we could make.

SFR will remain strong in wvw when the influx get the TS details and get organised (and stop doing the JP on multiple chars clogging up the queues). I wish all those staying the very best of luck organising the influx and keeping SFR a force in wvw.

Victory, Beings Lost On Borderlands (BLOB), SFR & Gandara (inactive)

in WvW

Posted by: Dayra.7405

Dayra.7405

Nothing to say here sine 5 hours?

Gratz to Vizu for just another overwhelming (and opponent silencing ) victory in EU-T1 !!

Ceterum censeo SFR esse delendam!

(edited by Dayra.7405)

in WvW

Posted by: Chiolas.1326

Chiolas.1326

SFR BL – MoS and IRON vs SFR

gg :P

Quit WvW and Gw2 in August 2013

in WvW

Posted by: Sacrx.6721

Sacrx.6721

Can’t wait to get my Vizunah Spirit on this coming sunday!. Maybe we will go to SFR now tho with votf leaving.

Red Guard – Ultimate Dominator World First 25/6/13
if carlsberg played Guardian.

in WvW

Posted by: ilmau.9781

ilmau.9781

FYI, you’ll not get a nightcrew as long as you’ll expect people from over timezones to give you the victory.

If u haven t noticed US servers has lot of NON US players.. so really don t get ur point.
Go to them and write they should have only US players i really would like to read the answers.

Then, again, if u haven t noticed VZ is the only EU server (1 of 27) with that much number of night players, and this is the only reason they keep winning.
With a normal number of players they will be at half of the ladder, not more.

Said so i just want to let you know, since maybe is the third times u didn t noticed, that all my post are answer at some sort of provocation.

So stop blabbling about me being a troll and learn education.

[Hell] Kresh Bloodghast
Seafarer’s Rest Alliance Leader – www.pevepe.net/gw2

in WvW

Posted by: Truebanana.5936

Truebanana.5936

4+ treb from SM to Wildcreek against 3 ele and their swirling winds for over an hour = ele wins ! xD

Truebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist on Augury Rock
Dolcebanana [Opt] Solo roaming D/F Elementalist twink lvl 60 on Augury Rock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3xj7suly_U

in WvW

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

At the end of the day rankings are result of the whole server’s effort. It is silly to talk in terms “you are only winning because of X”. It’s like in football to talk to forward and say something along the lines of “you are only winning because your goalkeeper gives you victory”. Who cares, both are the part of the same team ad result is a team effort.
The only thing you do when talking like that is saying “MY server has weakness there”. Well, deal with it. Or at least have some dignity and accept defeat of your server as a whole.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

in WvW

Posted by: I Deschain I.4623

I Deschain I.4623

So clearly a 2vs1 also this week.
Next week with ER nothing will change, we play again 2vs1.
And still a medium population server vs 2 very high population servers.
And still no night crew.

Can t i make it more obvius, the gap between how you play and how we play?!

As said hope we will never ever get a night crew.

no offense here this is just to show you the evidence..

/no offence
//peace

ps, i play for fun and i had fun also if the matchup was really unfair. =)

Well I guess someone had to close the gap the VotF forum warriors were leaving. Great job doing so. Maybe one day you will understand that server population =|= WvW population and that there is no automatically 2vs1. But hey, by reading your post, I’m (read: not Elona Reach) gonna focus on SFR.

Actually looking forward to fight VS again and also SFR except for a few .

3rd player NA to reach Diamond Invader (WvW Rank 6445+) on 10/29/14.
Retired.

in WvW

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Elona still plan to use turtle? I need to make bigger bags today.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in WvW

Dalure.4691

Can’t wait to get my Vizunah Spirit on this coming sunday!. Maybe we will go to SFR now tho with votf leaving.

Hey Sarx,

Didnt know votf was keeping you away from sfr……..thought you left PS to a NA server??

/Peace

in WvW

Posted by: Skoti.3195

Skoti.3195

Dalure don’t feed the troll.

[IRON]