Devona's Rest/Kaineng/Ferguson's Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: Bones.5762

Bones.5762

Rev: it is, no one ever answers them. Pretty dam sorry if ye ask me, we have 3 servers with dozens if not hundreds of people, and no one will call my challenge, its pathetic. AND as for “speccing” you can spec in less than 3-5 minutes for a 1v1, so don’t bs me.

You could trait for it, but if you don’t have the armor giving you the appropriate stats, then it’s still be just as bad. Seeing as buying a full set of armor/weapon would cost around 15-20g at least. Each armor piece is around 2g on TP, and weapons, well that just varies.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Themanbat.3206

Themanbat.3206

I personally haven’t come across any particular group besides ENVY who can run a good 5v5, but i don’t believe they’re as good as BSTY from DR. But I belive NoQQ is better than BSTY.

Lol. We’ve beaten them both with same numbers and NoQQ doesn’t come close.

Hardly. You are usually running from us most of the time. Some of you are great at that, though. Very much the survivalists and attritionists.

As for that QQ guild, you folks are a speed bump. Saw you a few nights ago for the first time, the name was the only thing memorable.

Yeah, I remember running from a group of 15 with one guild member after killing 4….

Please, you have never killed 4 of us. Post some proof. Your perception and opinion doesn’t really cut it. If it does, then I killed 9 of you solo;)

Granted you are playing the most trolley class in the game. You guys LOVE those mesmers, to be sure.

That time was with a thief, actually, and your argument renders everything you’re saying null.

Hardly. My argument is valid. You say you beat us, we say you didn’t. You aren’t posting proof, you are simply saying you are better. I am arguing that. Yes, you guys are good, we also have very good players. We have also never run from you.

Also, try playing anything but a thief or mesmer (lolrenderbug). Would love to see these kitten posts then.

I didn’t say the argument wasn’t a valid one. I said it means I don’t have to listen to a single thing you have to say, because it’s all an opinion. You’ve never run from us, because you’re always in a group (well, excepting running TO the group) that way outnumbers us. That doesn’t mean we haven’t killed some of you on your way away from us when your initial numbers matched ours. I’ve also never had a problem with mesmers rendering, especially ones like mine that don’t stealth much, and thieves can be targeted with tab even before they fully render.

Angelic Synergy [Holy], Andromeda (Mesmer)/Samson of Mice (Guardian)/Ren the Stumpy (Engi)

(edited by Themanbat.3206)

in WvW

Posted by: revcornelius.6519

revcornelius.6519

I personally haven’t come across any particular group besides ENVY who can run a good 5v5, but i don’t believe they’re as good as BSTY from DR. But I belive NoQQ is better than BSTY.

Lol. We’ve beaten them both with same numbers and NoQQ doesn’t come close.

Hardly. You are usually running from us most of the time. Some of you are great at that, though. Very much the survivalists and attritionists.

As for that QQ guild, you folks are a speed bump. Saw you a few nights ago for the first time, the name was the only thing memorable.

Yeah, I remember running from a group of 15 with one guild member after killing 4….

Please, you have never killed 4 of us. Post some proof. Your perception and opinion doesn’t really cut it. If it does, then I killed 9 of you solo;)

Granted you are playing the most trolley class in the game. You guys LOVE those mesmers, to be sure.

That time was with a thief, actually, and your argument renders everything you’re saying null.

Hardly. My argument is valid. You say you beat us, we say you didn’t. You aren’t posting proof, you are simply saying you are better. I am arguing that. Yes, you guys are good, we also have very good players. We have also never run from you.

Also, try playing anything but a thief or mesmer (lolrenderbug). Would love to see these kitten posts then.

I didn’t say the argument wasn’t a valid one. I said it means I don’t have to listen to a single thing you have to say, because it’s all an opinion. You’ve never run from us, because you’re always in a group (well, excepting running TO the group) that way outnumbers us. That doesn’t mean we haven’t killed some of you on your way away from us. I’ve also never had a problem with mesmers rendering, especially ones like mine that don’t stealth much, and thieves can be targeted with tab even before they fully render.

Away from you? The only time we have run from you is when you are legendary guard humping. Grats on snaring someone in the back and trying to kill them.

This is silly and is going to get us reported, I’m sure. How about we just kill each other in game instead?

Artillery / Penumbral Effect – NOQQ – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Willowisp.6490

Willowisp.6490

To be honest, the wrong people seem to be getting up in arms here. I enjoy fighting NoQQ and LARP and I have no ill will toward them. Only respect. I believe they are highly skilled players. Each of the elite guilds has their own play-style at which they accel at. Just because someone isn’t the best at 1v1 or defending against a 10-man blitzkrieg doesn’t mean they don’t have a place here to be considered “good”. Some people are specialized to synergize with groups much like Revcornelis has said. I can’t tell you how difficult it is for the average guild to synergize properly with their fellow gorupmates and having team players on your side is critical. ENVY is a small group of guys who excel at 1v1 and small-group attrition warfare that is set up to battle zergs. I feel LARP is similar in this respect. LARP and a few members of WAR have been the only ones to participate in friendly 1v1 with us for fun and that was great. NoQQ is amazing at small/medium-scale guerrilla warfare and I’m commonly quoted as saying “Don’t even bother trying to split them up, they run as a tight knit group too well for that”. NoQQ is also the only group i’ve seen that knows to flank properly.

Personally, I only have animosity towards bro’ish guilds like PRO because i find their name to be highly ironic. But then again, zerg guilds too have a place i guess.

My strength lies in my guardian, but let me say that anyone that thinks being good at mesmer is easy is dead wrong. Many people just dont want to put the mental effort into tracking the mesmer much as people do the same for thieves. Sorry if beating a skilled player takes mental effort my friend.

Ferguson’s Crossing—-
The Spirit of Life – ENVY / Moon – 80 Asuran Guardian
Wispy Woods – ENVY / Moon -80 Sylvari Mesmer

The Spirit Of Life – 80 Asura Guardian Main
Wispy Woods – 80 Sylvari Mesmer
Envyous [Envy] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in WvW

Posted by: revcornelius.6519

revcornelius.6519

To be honest, the wrong people seem to be getting up in arms here. I enjoy fighting NoQQ and LARP and I have no ill will toward them. Only respect. I believe they are highly skilled players. Each of the elite guilds has their own play-style at which they accel at. Just because someone isn’t the best at 1v1 or defending against a 10-man blitzkrieg doesn’t mean they don’t have a place here to be considered “good”. Some people are specialized to synergize with groups much like Revcornelis has said. I can’t tell you how difficult it is for the average guild to synergize properly with their fellow gorupmates and having team players on your side is critical. ENVY is a small group of guys who excel at 1v1 and small-group attrition warfare that is set up to battle zergs. I feel LARP is similar in this respect. LARP and a few members of WAR have been the only ones to participate in friendly 1v1 with us for fun and that was great. NoQQ is amazing at small/medium-scale guerrilla warfare and I’m commonly quoted as saying “Don’t even bother trying to split them up, they run as a tight knit group too well for that”. NoQQ is also the only group i’ve seen that knows to flank properly.

Personally, I only have animosity towards bro’ish guilds like PRO because i find their name to be highly ironic. But then again, zerg guilds too have a place i guess.

My strength lies in my guardian, but let me say that anyone that thinks being good at mesmer is easy is dead wrong. Many people just dont want to put the mental effort into tracking the mesmer much as people do the same for thieves. Sorry if beating a skilled player takes mental effort my friend.

Ferguson’s Crossing—-

Thanks Willow and yes, it is more effort to beat them. They are one of the best dueling / 1v1 classes in game along side D/D Bunker Elementalists. I feel badly for most of the other classes and specs when compared to them.

Also, this game isn’t very well balanced for 1v1. It’s very much like DAOC in the respect. So all the chest thumping and beating when playing one is kinda lawl, honestly. Great player + great class = win. Did anyone expect otherwise?

Artillery / Penumbral Effect – NOQQ – Kaineng

in WvW

Posted by: Bdsteelers.2567

Bdsteelers.2567

when we are only a guiuld of 4 people and we kill 8-10 i think thats pretty sad but i may be wrong

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8291

Dan.8291

get it son dont kitten with ENVY

Redriv – lvl 80 Norn Thf [ENVY]
Dredriv – lvl 80 Sylvarri Ele [ENVY]

in WvW

Bones.5762

GJ you guys are all so good, to those who want to keep bragging, go play spvp, and when you have a decent QP lead, i’ll give props on your 5v5 skills. When you guys can beat Gasmask, (a middle ranked Spvp player) i’ll know where you guys stand, because i’ve seen his skills personally, as i was guilded with him once.

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Bdsteelers.2567

Bdsteelers.2567

funny cause its not

in WvW

Posted by: Cyanstorm.9613

Cyanstorm.9613

I just met a fricking awesome Devonas ranger who helped me defeat some (really good) Kainegs mesmer that was kicking our kitten and to think it all started with a challenge…lol

in WvW

Posted by: Skarloc.2569

Skarloc.2569

Some good fights with LARP this evening. Got a little crowded towards the end, but some good fights.

[PAXA] Skarllok – 80 Mesmer/ Skarrlloc – 80 Guardian
[FUN] [FUN II] [Jonathan Taylor Thomas] – DAoC, WoW, WAR

in WvW

Posted by: Zizanzi.4678

Zizanzi.4678

Some good fights with LARP this evening. Got a little crowded towards the end, but some good fights.

Yes, some really fun fights with you all tonight. (A few NoQQ guys run with LARP with the LARP tag) LARP players are a joy to group with and as always a pleasure fighting ENVY no matter which tag I’m running, you guys really keep it real out there

Of course you almost had me on one of the fights but got a lucky kill Rez off a mob :-p. Again was a joy.

Stylii Elementalist (Staff)
Shoulda Rolled Kaineng (NoQQ) Leader

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

I cant believe DR let us take all their keeps in Fergie BL with 7 people.

Der. We left bay keep as a present for fergie because meanie ol DR was pickin on um something fierce. And because you guys helped us out in our BL. Much <3

But really 7 people?

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in WvW

Posted by: Etna.1634

Etna.1634

Ferguson’s Crossing—-

Totally agree!

All my respect to Envy.

- Etna H, D/D Elementalist
[BSty][LARP]

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

Ferguson’s Crossing—-

Totally agree!

All my respect to Envy.

^_^ Agree too from NoQQ. Thanks for keeping it real out there some really great fights tonight.

in WvW

Posted by: Sajec.5302

Sajec.5302

T

Ferguson’s Crossing—-

Just browsing the forums and reading the fun. Came across this and it made me roll. Isnt it ironic that you think a guild is ironic for its name, yet you dont even know what the guild name is? made me laugh…thanks

Anyways….WOW…lotta hate back in the forums. And this time its not all aimed at DR and/or PRO. Guess the fight for 2nd place has heated up to the point folks are getting emotional.

We went several days with some good positive posts in the forums, now it’s dropping back into the state where a moderator ended up locking the thread.

How bout everyone just accept this as fact:
- All servers have zergs
- All servers have some small skirmisher groups
- All servers have some great players
- All servers got some not so great players
- Gonna always be a 1st /2nd /3rd place in each tier….someones gonna be happy, someone aint
- Gonna always be “fair weather gamers” on all servers…and lots of those “jump ship to the winning team” gamers

I’ve met some great 1v1 gamers in Wv3, lot ive won, some i havent. Pretty sure there’s no single “im the best” in the game. Just too many players that are too skilled. Yeah you may win today, but eventually you will lose. How bout just accept the fact that some players are good solo, some are better in groups in support roles. It all boils down to how YOU want to play YOUR account. Nobody should bash anyone for that.

Can we clean up the forums please, stop the hate, and start posting some kudos and props to those players/battles that stand out. Not cry over a loss, or whine about a zerg, or upset cuz someone lost a 1v1, or 1v2, or 1v50. Remember: you chose to fight, could have just as easily run away.

Dredstorm One Eye
Daemon’s Gate [HELL]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Moderator.3964

Moderator.3964

Please stick to the Topic, this Thread is about the current WvW Matchup of Devona’s Rest, Kaineng and Ferguson’s Crossing.
If the violations of the Guild Wars 2 Forum Code of Conduct continue, this Thread will be locked permanently.

Thanks for your understanding.

in WvW

Posted by: Tiglie.5834

Tiglie.5834

Great fights last night ENVY, that was a blast! Hope you guys can keep fielding 5ish, makes it tons of fun. Was even more fun with our unintentional sandwiching of Devona

[LARP]
Tiglie Wiglie – Oh Bahmaz
Iz U Potato – Absentee Father

in WvW

Posted by: Balidore.2790

Balidore.2790

Great fights last night ENVY, that was a blast! Hope you guys can keep fielding 5ish, makes it tons of fun. Was even more fun with our unintentional sandwiching of Devona

That was epic Those Devona guys got out quick, lol.

But yeah, in Envy we just like to have fun killing people. We run in all forms, zergs, 5-man, whichever sounds the most enjoyable at the time really. And if the server needs help, you’ll always see us there.

Balidor [Envy]
Mesmer/Thief
NSP

in WvW

Posted by: Dan.8291

Dan.8291

That’s how we roll

Redriv – lvl 80 Norn Thf [ENVY]
Dredriv – lvl 80 Sylvarri Ele [ENVY]

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

To the BSTY Mesmer that beat me a few times in EB I was going to give you props for some nice solo fights. But now you lost all my respect when finally getting you down you alt +f4 out of the game to be kept from being spiked. So sad. I do so hope they fix this soon.

in WvW

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Haters will hate but whatevs…

In Ferguson Crossing. Between the outpost of Arah’s Hope, and the coastal fortress of Dream Bay lies a road were countless supplies and men have ben lost, giving it the name Hell’s Highway. Search parties have been sent out to investigate, but none ever return. Rumor has it to be haunted by some type of sprit, but not just any sprit. A Valkyrie. Only when enough heroes band together, can this wrathful sprit be put to rest. Enjoy 1080p!

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in WvW

Posted by: Darwinism.8619

Darwinism.8619

Please stick to the Topic, this Thread is about the current WvW Matchup of Devona’s Rest, Kaineng and Ferguson’s Crossing.
If the violations of the Guild Wars 2 Forum Code of Conduct continue, this Thread will be locked permanently.

Thanks for your understanding.

Yes… behave everyone… this is for talking about “OUR” Match-up… this is a Forum about a Game… there is no room for Having Fun in here… justsay’n

As long as your here… Mr/Ms Moderator… this week during the Current WvW Match-Up of DR/Kain/Ferg … i was just standing there in Ferg’s Borderland… minding my own business… not botherimg anyone… and a Mezmer from [Envy] named Andromeda came along and assulted me.. then stuck a spike in my chest… also Stylii an Elementalist from Kain [NoQQ] guild… said that he thought Midnight Blue wasnt very flattering on me and not my best Color… that hurt my feelings… so make him take that back… and apologize to me…

Darwin Ism / Thin the Herd
[PRO] World Defender
Justsay’n

Darwin Ism(HumanThief) Thin The Herd(HumanMezmer) Abuzz Kill(AsuranD/D Ele)
[PRO] World Defender

(edited by Darwinism.8619)

in WvW

Bones.5762

I don’t believe an apology is necessary seeing as they give you guys free rams.

Much love

Will you help me move?

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Hello,

Here are a few movies of (*mostly) unedited WvW from our matches. No disrespect meant to anybody here. There are a lot of fine players on all sides (but there are also a ton of zerglings :P)

Respect to the NoQQ people for not cheesing your tower when fighting outside of it. And it should be pretty obvious from the footage that you do have some good players on an individual basis.

Nov. 7th – Some fights against [XO](Kaineng) and dealing with the Ferguson zerg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7EEYD41vAc&hd=1

Nov. 9th – A fight over a supply camp against [TTA](Ferguson’s).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KATSDAiNMP0&hd=1

Nov 17th – Madra and myself running duo with Kaineng on one side and Fergs on the other. Small scale skirmish against NoQQ at the start.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

Hello,

Here are a few movies of (*mostly) unedited WvW from our matches. No disrespect meant to anybody here. There are a lot of fine players on all sides (but there are also a ton of zerglings :P)

Respect to the NoQQ people for not cheesing your tower when fighting outside of it. And it should be pretty obvious from the footage that you do have some good players on an individual basis.

Nov. 7th – Some fights against [XO](Kaineng) and dealing with the Ferguson zerg.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7EEYD41vAc&hd=1

Nov. 9th – A fight over a supply camp against [TTA](Ferguson’s).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KATSDAiNMP0&hd=1

Nov 17th – Madra and myself running duo with Kaineng on one side and Fergs on the other. Small scale skirmish against NoQQ at the start.

Nice vid man! The elm was me, the warrior was Jhorly, and the thief was Serart the first 3 mins or so. We were just trying to delay an attack on the keep and was my only death of the night. You are one tough necro plus we were kinda outnumbered :-p. But we are used to that. Kudos, keep up the good work and hope to have some more nice fights with you in the future.

in WvW

Posted by: runeblade.7514

runeblade.7514

I am not in the three servers but what is the score looking now?

5x Warrior, 5x Ranger, 4x Elementalist, 4x Engineer,
4x Necromancer, 3x Mesmer, 4x Guardian, 4x Thief, 4 Revenant

in WvW

Posted by: Jhor.4350

Jhor.4350

Nice vids, Oozo. That last was a very fun fight, until you spiked me ;p

Had some great fights tonight, both wins and losses, that I failed to have fraps loaded for. I did get one side hit vs mostly RED and GOLD, though.

Jhor-something
Kaineng (NoQQ)

in WvW

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Nice vids, Oozo. That last was a very fun fight, until you spiked me ;p

Had some great fights tonight, both wins and losses, that I failed to have fraps loaded for. I did get one side hit vs mostly RED and GOLD, though.

Yeah, I put it in there since it was really a very good fight by you guys. I typically don’t put fights where the opponents are outnumbered in my movies. I thought you would like seeing it from the other side.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

in WvW

Willowisp.6490

Well done tonight Kaineng [Kings of Kaineng] in FC Borderlands. We shut you down at your keep siege of Etheron Hills with our party of three (plus a one or two random zerglings) but you more than got revenge on us at Bluelake. We had fewer numbers but we simply couldn’t get it together to kick you guys out. Fully shut us down strategically, Bravo. We won’t be so easy to split up next time, be sure of that. Did Draygo have a hand in that one?

—Ferguson’s Crossing—-
Wispy Woods – ENVY / Moon – 80 Sylvari Mesmer

(edited by Willowisp.6490)

in WvW

Posted by: Mash Hog.5672

Mash Hog.5672

@Oozo, very impressive video.
I put it up on our guild forums, as it is something I would like our guild to follow.
The way you handled the zerg was awe-inspiring. I usually do not post on the forums, but I believe this deserved it.

I also added what I took from it. If you would like to take the time to say something it would be an honor! :P

http://gasm.enjin.com/forum/m/8372970/viewthread/4930498-what-we-need-to-get-working-on-important

Gasmic > Mic Gazzy
Leader of [GASM] #ELEtism
(Retired) Commander [2500+ tPvP Matches Won]

in WvW

Posted by: aimac.9046

aimac.9046

Im in DR, and the few PRO members I’ve come in contact with have been nothing but snobby. Guys, just because you have a tag over your name, it doesn’t make you any better than anybody else. I’ve entered dungeons with people that are level 1, and when they screw up I’ll never call them out on it. Calling players out isn’t going to achieve anything and will only split people up. If there are new players, teach them don’t demand of them. I’d love to give you the name of the snobby member Dred, but I’m going to choose not to.
And no, I’m not a new player. Level 80 with exotics for a while now, just thought I’d want to speak up for the new players.

in WvW

Posted by: SpaceLord.4590

SpaceLord.4590

So PM him the issue and the name of the person. Why anonymously air a bad encounter in a public forum and further escalate the hate on a guild\server.

That makes no sense at all.

I am not in anyway saying that it didnt’t happen, I’m just saying that you make a very wide statement from your admitted small sample size.

Haaaa Key Puck (80) Norn Mesmer (80) Asura Engineer-Protocol [PRO]
Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Zizanzi.4678

@Oozo, very impressive video.
I put it up on our guild forums, as it is something I would like our guild to follow.
The way you handled the zerg was awe-inspiring. I usually do not post on the forums, but I believe this deserved it.

I also added what I took from it. If you would like to take the time to say something it would be an honor! :P

http://gasm.enjin.com/forum/m/8372970/viewthread/4930498-what-we-need-to-get-working-on-important

Ummmmmm, that is actually “Should Rolled Kaineng” (NoQQ) hitting the Devona Zerg on our keep last night. Jhorl from NoQQ posted that vid of us as a tag along to Oozo’s WvWvW vids. The crappy voice you hear leading is me ;-P We had some great fights last night but missed frapsing the huge fight outside of our garrison where we pushed the invaders of our homeland away from the gates & routed them. Thanks for the fun everyone out there both Ferg, Devona, and Kaineng in WvWvW.

I’m posting a link to some of our other fraps’d endeavors against great numbers of Ferg, and Devona on Kaineng below.

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMfZe2Ze_iUhNzzkk8KsC0g

PS I sent you a game PM Gasmic give it a look

(edited by Zizanzi.4678)

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

Im in DR, and the few PRO members I’ve come in contact with have been nothing but snobby. Guys, just because you have a tag over your name, it doesn’t make you any better than anybody else. I’ve entered dungeons with people that are level 1, and when they screw up I’ll never call them out on it. Calling players out isn’t going to achieve anything and will only split people up. If there are new players, teach them don’t demand of them. I’d love to give you the name of the snobby member Dred, but I’m going to choose not to.
And no, I’m not a new player. Level 80 with exotics for a while now, just thought I’d want to speak up for the new players.

I dunno man, sounds like you may be the one with the issue. My experiences with Dred have been good as a whole, but you come on here claiming “I’m not going to call out ‘X’” and then call him out. The only time I’ve seen Dred act like a jerk is when he’s dealing with incompetent commanders who divert map resources and get nothing done. Your name wouldn’t happen to be Sir Morningstar, would it?

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

aimac.9046

if so many people are having problems with your guild do you think everyone else is wrong and theres just no truth to the hate? ive played with great Pro memebers inuding you but the snobby players ive come across have also been from PRO. i dont care if PRO doesnt do anything about it and ignore people that critisize them but DR is still one large team afterall

in WvW

aimac.9046

I dunno man, sounds like you may be the one with the issue. My experiences with Dred have been good as a whole, but you come on here claiming “I’m not going to call out ‘X’”
and then call him out. The only time I’ve seen Dred act like a jerk is when he’s dealing with incompetent commanders who divert map resources get nothing done. Your name wouldn’t happen to be Sir Morningstar, would it?

um what? youre fully reading it wrong. dreds cool, im saying to dred cause hes one of the leaders right?

in WvW

aimac.9046

lol not talking bout dred. sorry bout confusion. should be a comma before dred lol

in WvW

Posted by: Ender.3508

Ender.3508

if so many people are having problems with your guild do you think everyone else is wrong and theres just no truth to the hate? ive played with great Pro memebers inuding you but the snobby players ive come across have also been from PRO. i dont care if PRO doesnt do anything about it and ignore people that critisize them but DR is still one large team afterall

Please use quotes so people know who youre responding to. If there is a personal issue please handle it with the individual or one of their guild higher ups. I can’t speak for pro, but if someone came to me with the behavior of one of my guildies that reflected on my guild,l I would certainly confront them.

PRO already has a rep in most people’s eyes. IMO, I think it’s mostly positive-ambivalent for my guild and my alliance. I will say one thing though, If we move up tiers with this amount of inter-server QQ we will be stomped by the likes of AR, BP, ET, or GoM.

Kretna 80 Elementalist
ex – The Midnight Syndicate [Dark]
Maguuma

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Aimac, PRO does do something about it. That is why I told you to PM Dred In your PM though you have to give a name or it will not carry any weight. You cant teach someone if you do not know who needs the lesson.

I am sorry you had a bad experience with someone from PRO. I hope in the future we can prove that is not the norm.

Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: NayrCrall.7104

NayrCrall.7104

I dunno man, sounds like you may be the one with the issue. My experiences with Dred have been good as a whole, but you come on here claiming “I’m not going to call out ‘X’”
and then call him out. The only time I’ve seen Dred act like a jerk is when he’s dealing with incompetent commanders who divert map resources get nothing done. Your name wouldn’t happen to be Sir Morningstar, would it?

um what? youre fully reading it wrong. dreds cool, im saying to dred cause hes one of the leaders right?

When I read this I thought you were calling out Dred on it as well.

in WvW

Posted by: Allied Shade.8409

Allied Shade.8409

Feeling sad when I am reading all this finger pointing (not speaking about all posts, some are sportive!)

So first off all, I am from DR, going under the name Sir Superior and I love figthing against you guys. Although Kaineng doesn´t really bothers keeping their own border and started attacking EB and sometimes our own border (great, keep that up!) FG is still staying at their own border. When I came to DR I noticed DR never really bothered figthing on enemy borders, glad this changed now, love it!

But, even while they are doing that, i love figthing on their border. Battle’s take hours sometimes, they got their stuff prepared for when we come, we fight for 2 hours for 1 keep and then a winner comes out, and thats never the same winner I can say!

But I must agree on some facts, some commanders in PRO are feeling way better then others, even ignoring whispers and map calls when I am asking for them, cause off this I don’t even bother talking to certain commanders from PRO, sadly. I will search contact with Dred about it.

Keep the figthing up, never give up! I hope we will be able to survive in the next tier, I think we as DR do have a chance in getting a decent spot there!

See you on the battlegrounds and credits 4 every1, keep it peacefull!

Sir Superior
Devona’s Rest
RED

in WvW

aimac.9046

no beef guys, i definitely want PRO to remain in DR we wouldnt be winning without you guys. and yeah my bad for takin it to the forum, just wanted to help devona become a friendlier environment and speak up for newer players. we all start somewhere right? anyways hope yall have fun for the rest of the week

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

I don’t do very much PvE outside of Guildies, so I can only speak for my WvW interactions.
Normally I run with members of RGTG and, on Occasion, members of Dark, I consider them my closest allies.

…but.. I have been along side a decent number of pro members and I have noticed that we didn’t even need to speak. we just worked as a group. When you are out there killing, defending, and running in 6 different directions putting out fires, you come to appreciate the players who are on the right page without even having to be told where to turn to. I see this with pro on a regular basis. and it’s “no names” it’s not the people on the forums. I enjoy that.

It’s not just pro, its lots of players from lots of guilds. But, I’m kinda defending pro here.

Personally, quoted person, I would try to ignore them as much as possible if they are bothering you that much. There are a lot of great players in a lot of great guilds on DR. like them or not, they are on our team and there will be points when you are going to need to work with some of them. when those moments are a success, you will enjoy them more.

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Dang it Sumwun you will have to someday let me know who you are lol. I stayed on DR in the begining because of a post you wrote back to me about DR. I’d love to be able to give you /wave and thank you someday in game

Devona’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Sumwun.3846

Sumwun.3846

Dang it Sumwun you will have to someday let me know who you are lol. I stayed on DR in the begining because of a post you wrote back to me about DR. I’d love to be able to give you /wave and thank you someday in game

I normally am on Yorgy, or Rumblestrip depending on what type of support i need to give my peeps. I am about 90% positive I have added you and a few other pro members to my friends list for communications down the road. I’m not so good with names so without seeing my friends list, I cant be sure.

:) I’ve waved in the past, but the emote system we have from the days of UO make it hard to tell who someone is waving at. lol

Yorgy/Rumblestrip
Yak’s Bend.

in WvW

Posted by: Creslin.1758

Creslin.1758

Wanted to give my thanks to Etna and LARP for the Ele 1v1 yesterday. While our match was cut short first by a suicidal Devona’s thief, and second by the game wide crash, I think it was pretty obvious that it would have gone on a LOOONG time, and the loser probably just would have been whoever got tired first lol.

Magaera Enflanza (F Human D/D Ele)
[Envy], [Moon]

in WvW

Posted by: Darxio.5672

Darxio.5672

Well done tonight Kaineng [Kings of Kaineng] in FC Borderlands. We shut you down at your keep siege of Etheron Hills with our party of three (plus a one or two random zerglings) but you more than got revenge on us at Bluelake. We had fewer numbers but we simply couldn’t get it together to kick you guys out. Fully shut us down strategically, Bravo. We won’t be so easy to split up next time, be sure of that. Did Draygo have a hand in that one?

One of our [KAIN] officers got the ball rolling on it and kept it moving. I only jumped into it late but I was there for a while. I Am Karma is his name, he deserves the credit.

We only just lost Bluelake just now too due to not enough defenders. Oh well, life moves on.

Brigade of the Black Twilight [BBT]
Darxio – Thief Commander

in WvW

Willowisp.6490

And credit he deserves. Not only did you guys have the team capacity to do several objectives at once, but you also did them quickly and efficiently with only some 5-10 men. I tried to get up a treb, so you had members cutting off supply and watching for Yak’s before they could reach our keep. I finally got up a treb, so you devised a distraction that we couldn’t resist and attacked the treb when we were split up. Whenever you challenged us on common ground, which is what we wanted, you ensured that siege weaponry was be able to influence the outcome. You realized we wanted confrontation so you kept it on your terms. I was so frustrated that I stayed up well beyond my bedtime to try and take that tower, I didn’t get that tower LOL.

Meh, you may have eventually lost it but it served it purpose for sure. I forget the other guild that was there working with you tho, they were a big help too.

Ferguson’s Crossing—-

in WvW

SpaceLord.4590

Sumwun,

I will look for you

Thank you again for representing our server very well!

Devona’s Rest