Dragonbrand / BP / Darkhaven

in WvW

Posted by: Plok.6145

Plok.6145

LOL you talk about zerging type play? HOLY kittenE Come play against DH and DB.

Sincerely,

Commander Plok The Original Leader of Shadow of Agony [GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Shrack.8013

Shrack.8013

You’re just not used to playing against servers with even mediocre respectable populations in WvW. BP has had more players in one area today than I’ve ever seen in a zerg so far playing this game. Saw a 30+ BP zerg walk by, and then within 10 seconds another 30+ BP zerg going the same direction. And the amount of rendering issues going on tonight was insane.

We barely even saw any Darkhaven zergs other than at SM once and once at Durios. Everything else I’ve seen has been Borlis Pass all over every map in gigantic blobs.

Shrack – 80 Thief
Formerly GoM, now Dragonbrand – [NEWL]

in WvW

Plok.6145

You’re just not used to playing against servers with even mediocre respectable populations in WvW. BP has had more players in one area today than I’ve ever seen in a zerg so far playing this game. Saw a 30+ BP zerg walk by, and then within 10 seconds another 30+ BP zerg going the same direction. And the amount of rendering issues going on tonight was insane.

We barely even saw any Darkhaven zergs other than at SM once and once at Durios. Everything else I’ve seen has been Borlis Pass all over every map in gigantic blobs.

Dont remember the tag, im too tired but DH has one guild who are 50 wherever they go, it’s nuts.

Sincerely,

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Props to BP for showing up in force and giving us a good fight. I’m surprised to hear that a server in this tier has queues on all maps at some points in time.. haven’t seen that happen in a long while, lol. My player culling issues have either gotten worse this week or the zergs are just larger than normal.

Should be a fun match, though the Wintersday events are likely to reduce average WvW population a bit.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

in WvW

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

Dont remember the tag, im too tired but DH has one guild who are 50 wherever they go, it’s nuts.

That might of been us, GoF, only because I remember seeing a lot of Goat tonight in Darkhaven Borderlands. We were shouting in vent: “Kill the Goat men!” haha. If not it was probably RE or WE.

Just in general to everyone: I wish all 3 servers the best this week and for us all to keep this a friendly competition!

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

NSP stopping by, someone should post a score update so we can see how DB and DH are handling BP.

in WvW

Posted by: Envetro.4308

Envetro.4308

Yes screen shot please!

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

No screenshot 4 u!

As of 11:45pm PST

BP: 14,100 (285)
DB: 6,258 (
225)
DH: 5,969 (+210)

The jury is out on whether or not DB’s night crew will be able to make up the difference, or if BPs overwhelming presence will soften during the week.

Also, I don’t know why this forum chooses to underline random things.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

in WvW

Posted by: Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

And I thought DH was bad in previous thread posts… They ain’t got nothin’ on all the BP trolling in here. Ahh well off to see what all this new update in wvw is. Doesn’t look good from what I’ve seen so far.

Leader – Swords of the Immortals [SOTI]
Greens Mystic – Mesmer | Google Deez – Ranger
Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Asklepious.6014

Asklepious.6014

at 11:47 pm server time

Attachments:

Donn Asklepious – Necromancer
Guild Leader: Get of Fenris [GoF] of Blackgate
http://www.getoffenris.com

in WvW

Envetro.4308

Tyvm! Go BP!

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Goblin.1586

Goblin.1586

and in a few hours time the next shift crew wakes up!

in WvW

Posted by: DKz Lux.4125

DKz Lux.4125

And I thought DH was bad in previous thread posts… They ain’t got nothin’ on all the BP trolling in here. Ahh well off to see what all this new update in wvw is. Doesn’t look good from what I’ve seen so far.

We have Trolls Ed. class every Sunday. Glad you recognize our fine craftsmanship.

Daiosho – The Order of Digital Knightz [DKz]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

This is going to be a good match up. The fights tonight have proven to me it’s not just about having more peeps, but how smart you play. There’s no ROFLstomping, no mindless zerging, and no easy ganking of supply. Both DB and DH have a lot to teach us, and several of us are really in awe of your coordination and tactics. It’s obvious we’re playing against better caliber of servers, and I’m very much looking forward to developing new tactics to fight the teams we’re up against now. This is going to be a good week.

@Kodiak: Go home, puppy. These guys would eat you for lunch.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

We have Trolls Ed. class every Sunday. Glad you recognize our fine craftsmanship.

Silly BP, Don’t you know trolling is for noobs and Thieves?

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

NSP stopping by, someone should post a score update so we can see how DB and DH are handling BP.

I miss you guys… for a smaller Pop. server, you guys are tough!

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Plok.6145

That might of been us, GoF, only because I remember seeing a lot of Goat tonight in Darkhaven Borderlands. We were shouting in vent: “Kill the Goat men!” haha. If not it was probably RE or WE.

Just in general to everyone: I wish all 3 servers the best this week and for us all to keep this a friendly competition!

Yes, it was most definitely GoF. And we will fight no matter the numbers difference. But I suspect you know that

Sincerely,

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

If BP keep up this kind of domination they will be with Maguuma in a week, then we can show them why are are the gatekeepers of tier 4

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Miu Xie.5872

Miu Xie.5872

Yeah, at the rate it’s going, BP is going up 3 slots. Hm.

Sanae Kurita, Mag

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

If BP keep up this kind of domination they will be with Maguuma in a week, then we can show them why are are the gatekeepers of tier 4

I’d love to fight Maguuma, you guys seem to be a fun server, but I hope we don’t move up so fast. I was actually kinda hoping you’d kick EB down so we could face them first. We do have a bone to pick with them.

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Envetro.4308

Well, so how is the night shift going?

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Glektor.2934

Glektor.2934

But DH might forfeit this matchup due to holiday events, as their are only 2.5 big WvW guilds on DH, this week will not look pretty for us.

This is usually the case with DB, as well. So, BP might be pretty disappointed if they were expecting a good, competitive matchup this week, haha. Holiday events tend to take precedence over WvW.

And, as I’m sure DH can attest to, DB generally has a pretty weak weekend presence anyway. DB’s strength has always been in the weeknights/late hours.

in WvW

Posted by: Bunzy.8674

Bunzy.8674

I’d love to fight Maguuma, you guys seem to be a fun server, but I hope we don’t move up so fast. I was actually kinda hoping you’d kick EB down so we could face them first. We do have a bone to pick with them.

I think if things keep going the way they are you will end up replacing Ehrmy Bay or Maguuma so you might get your revenge after all.

Bunzy – I’m a mother father gentleman
Maguuma
WvW Roaming Videos

in WvW

Posted by: Kelvingts.2035

Kelvingts.2035

Dh knows this already but as you can see, the lead bp gain during their prime was easily gained back by db. Which isn’t even the scary part….weekday oceanic times give db a even bigger edge lol.

Ofc we won’t know the results till friday :] , so good luck guys

Kelvingts – Human Warrior
Adventurethyme [BMO] , Dragonbrand

in WvW

Dark Aidget.3879

~clings to map~

Ho, boy. This is gonna be a wild ride.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Hartman.4267

Hartman.4267

So, you’ve now passed us dragonbrand… hehe give us a few hours, then the real fight begins again

Raptor Hartman
Warrior of Maguuma – June 29, 2013
Proud member of Seraphim Martyrs [BURN]

in WvW

Kelvingts.2035

So, you’ve now passed us dragonbrand… hehe give us a few hours, then the real fight begins again

You guys don’t know what you’re in for. From what I see atm Bp isn’t pulling ahead enough to make up for the score db can easily gain during oceanic times. Weekdays are even crazier here on db.

When we lost to dh 2 weeks ago, they pulled ahead of us enough to keep us at 2nd and 3rd place. So our oceanic couldn’t make up the point difference tho it was close.

im just saying bp is the raising star, but its not like db or dh is a cake walk either

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

You guys don’t know what you’re in for. From what I see atm Bp isn’t pulling ahead enough to make up for the score db can easily gain during oceanic times. Weekdays are even crazier here on db.

When we lost to dh 2 weeks ago, they pulled ahead of us enough to keep us at 2nd and 3rd place. So our oceanic couldn’t make up the point difference tho it was close.

im just saying bp is the raising star, but its not like db or dh is a cake walk either

Indeed, DH will make it hard for you. We’ll make it even harder. Good luck, you’re going to need it.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: Blackhammer.9150

Blackhammer.9150

I’ve got to say it now!! I’ve never been so excited for a week of WVW super pumped about both of the servers we’re facing. Finally we’re rising above the exploit and cheater servers and into a real competition.

Cyberking
Siege Master and Siege Jacker of GOAT
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Skapocalypse.5236

Skapocalypse.5236

A suggestion for BP, don’t upgrade things you know you can’t defend at night. Your throwing money away because DB will take it at night.

Skapocalypse/SkaP

in WvW

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

I’ve got to say it now!! I’ve never been so excited for a week of WVW super pumped about both of the servers we’re facing. Finally we’re rising above the exploit and cheater servers and into a real competition.

I have to agree, BP’s superblitz on opening night surely woke Dragonbrand up. This is going to be a tough week for everyone. DH is a silent killer and BP has insane organization, looking forward to a 3-way battle. WvW at it’s finest minus the queus.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

I can’t wait to get home and hold the line against the NA prime time zerg!!

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

Having an advantage during Oceanic time is more preferable over having an advantage in NA time. Oceanic players log in right after NA players log out so any gains made by NA players are quickly stopped and turned around. Gains made by Oceanic players last far longer especially on weekdays when NA players can’t simply play in the morning or early afternoon. Having European coverage helps limit the Oceanic advantage, but I don’t imagine that comes into play outside the top tiers.

I think Dragonbrand has won this.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: RockonHarder.7235

RockonHarder.7235

Having an advantage during Oceanic time is more preferable over having an advantage in NA time. Oceanic players log in right after NA players log out so any gains made by NA players are quickly stopped and turned around. Gains made by Oceanic players last far longer especially on weekdays when NA players can’t simply play in the morning or early afternoon. Having European coverage helps limit the Oceanic advantage, but I don’t imagine that comes into play outside the top tiers.

Well lets not jump to any conclusions. the week before last DB had the lead up till thursday and DH made a massive push and stayed up extra late to keep us from getting the lead back.

that was a close one though.

Deathmonger esq lvl 80 necro
DB forever!!

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

I assume you mean this week: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/35/10

DH had 1st place for half the match while DB was 3rd for a good portion of it. It really was close enough for DH to make a push at the end.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

A suggestion for BP, don’t upgrade things you know you can’t defend at night. Your throwing money away because DB will take it at night.

We got loads of cash to burn. They can take as many fully upgraded keeps as they want. We love upgrading stuff anyways. Running those yaks, checking the %, etc. So much fun. We don’t care if it’s taken later.

I’m loving the match so far. Btw, a few weeks ago AR told us not to bother upgrading and it just got us fired up to actually upgrade and hold as much as we could.

Thank you for your post!

Borlis Pass

in WvW

DKz Lux.4125

The fun thing about this match is that it’s really up for grabs. Who knows what might happen. BP does not give up until Friday 4pm pst. You can be sure that if we are not winning we’ll have as many meetings as it takes and I’ll be personally calling people and waking them up and making them stay up late as well. DH and DB deserve our best efforts!

Also, you can bet that DH and BP might even agree on an unspoken truce to take DB down. Everyone knows that bad blood between the two.
One last thing, we still have a lot of PVE players we can bring into WvW. That’s what made BP stronger and We’ll continue to pull them into WvW and teach them about it til we have enough to win again.

Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Lord Aargadon.4135

Lord Aargadon.4135

Que’s only start for servers as large as yours BP, here on NSP Ive only dealt with que twice since our WvW population dropped drastically a bout two months ago, during reset we’ll have maybe que on EB and our BL, but it only last a bit, 10 minutes at max,lately about sub 3 minutes.

Anyways, score update? We Nsp want to know if we’ll be facing DB and DH again next week, and one full day into it usually is a good fortune teller for that.

in WvW

Posted by: Caliburn.1845

Caliburn.1845

Darkhaven at reset yesterday had queues for two maps for perhaps an hour. At various points we had outmanned buff on the other two maps.

Then came the patch and Wintersday’s stuff, and we had the outmanned buff on all maps(except briefly on DH bl) for the rest of the night.

BP looks pretty organized, but again DH only has RE and GoF who field 40+ numbers during the late afternoon and primetime. And WE who is a distant third fielding around 20 during late primetime hours into early morning. That is it. Side Effect is gone. HoT, Omen, SoS, DRoW used to field 10-15+ members in WvW, but all those guilds rarely(if ever) do organized WvW currently. There are a couple smaller guilds that field maybe 5-10 people, and I hope they develop into bigger and better assets for DH.

I wish we could fight BP on a numerically even basis and really test how good your organization and coordination is, but even without the Wintersday stuff, but that isn’t going to happen this week. You’re going to outnumber us at pretty much all hours.

Then again, DH’s true role in this match-up is to act as a spoiler and drag on BP, to prevent you from gaining that 600PPT for hours on end that would let you beat DB’s oceanic scoring period. DH has taken over the role that NSP had held for the previous three weeks. We can’t win ourselves, but we can help determine which other server wins.

Of course, since most of DH strongly dislikes DB after three weeks of going to bed with a lead and waking up behind we’re not particularly motivated to help them…

Maybe we’ll just all decide to take a week off.

Caliburn.1845, Monsters Inc.
Darkhaven>Dragonbrand>Blackgate>Maguuma>Yaks Bend>Stormbluff Isle>Yaks Bend

in WvW

Greens Daily Ritual.9025

Darkhaven at reset yesterday had queues for two maps for perhaps an hour. At various points we had outmanned buff on the other two maps.

Then came the patch and Wintersday’s stuff, and we had the outmanned buff on all maps(except briefly on DH bl) for the rest of the night.

BP looks pretty organized, but again DH only has RE and GoF who field 40+ numbers during the late afternoon and primetime. And WE who is a distant third fielding around 20 during late primetime hours into early morning. That is it. Side Effect is gone. HoT, Omen, SoS, DRoW used to field 10-15+ members in WvW, but all those guilds rarely(if ever) do organized WvW currently. There are a couple smaller guilds that field maybe 5-10 people, and I hope they develop into bigger and better assets for DH.

I wish we could fight BP on a numerically even basis and really test how good your organization and coordination is, but even without the Wintersday stuff, but that isn’t going to happen this week. You’re going to outnumber us at pretty much all hours.

Then again, DH’s true role in this match-up is to act as a spoiler and drag on BP, to prevent you from gaining that 600PPT for hours on end that would let you beat DB’s oceanic scoring period. DH has taken over the role that NSP had held for the previous three weeks. We can’t win ourselves, but we can help determine which other server wins.

Of course, since most of DH strongly dislikes DB after three weeks of going to bed with a lead and waking up behind we’re not particularly motivated to help them…

Maybe we’ll just all decide to take a week off.

Maybe it’s time we put aside our petty differences and work together? DH and DB together can put whoever we want in 1st place.

Dragonbrand since day 1

in WvW

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

1 person bragged about being que’d, doesnt mean we all did, also que’s on all 4 maps lasts for 2 hours after reset, thats common for all servers id assume, we have probably similar population in wvw as dh and db after the first night, when u see a 50 person zerg, its cause we have the organization enough to put 50 ppl together instead of a 20 person zerg and 30 ppl running solo or in groups of 2.
on any given day we push 150 ppl in wvw during regular hours (more in primetime) we just have the mobility and communication to cover 4 maps with 150 ppl and we move numbers where they are needed.
AR and SF and other servers we have passed in the past month keep complaining about transfers, sure we’ve had some transfers, but they are all single person transfers, we havnt had a guild transfer in over a month and a half. 90% of the ppl that play wvw in BP have been with BP for at least 2 months, as some of u have noticed the organization and guild cooperation in BP, that is truly what has given us the surge in domination in the last month from moving to bottom tier to here.
Overall though guys im loving the challenge finally this will be a close week.

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Raffie.7865

Raffie.7865

Is DH still battling to stay in 3rd place?
Or did we slip to 4th place again? LOL

www.infowars.com and also lookup Agenda 21
www.graystatemovie.com its coming if you like it or not.

in WvW

Posted by: majinvegitto.7124

majinvegitto.7124

1 person bragged about being que’d, doesnt mean we all did, also que’s on all 4 maps lasts for 2 hours after reset, thats common for all servers id assume, we have probably similar population in wvw as dh and db after the first night, when u see a 50 person zerg, its cause we have the organization enough to put 50 ppl together instead of a 20 person zerg and 30 ppl running solo or in groups of 2.
on any given day we push 150 ppl in wvw during regular hours (more in primetime) we just have the mobility and communication to cover 4 maps with 150 ppl and we move numbers where they are needed.
AR and SF and other servers we have passed in the past month keep complaining about transfers, sure we’ve had some transfers, but they are all single person transfers, we havnt had a guild transfer in over a month and a half. 90% of the ppl that play wvw in BP have been with BP for at least 2 months, as some of u have noticed the organization and guild cooperation in BP, that is truly what has given us the surge in domination in the last month from moving to bottom tier to here.
Overall though guys im loving the challenge finally this will be a close week.

No queues for DB this week yet, in fact I have only seen 2 times where any of our maps was queued in the past 4 weeks, once last week when NSP brought 10 golems to our BL and thrashed it and another time last week around 11 pm server time EB was queued. If you guys are getting queued maps this is going to be a tough week for both DB and DH.

in WvW

Hartman.4267

Indeed, DH will make it hard for you. We’ll make it even harder. Good luck, you’re going to need it.

DANG GUYS! I really didn’t think you would give us much of a fight at the start of the week, although we really exceed at the reset and before reset. Waking up to a score 15k higher than ours had me worried, but we came back, glad to see its a good fight! I want to thank you for that.

Raptor Hartman

in WvW

Dark Aidget.3879

Our queues have pretty much evaporated except for EB and the home map when those lands are heavily contested. I think the 4-map queues were a sign of growing enthusiasm by our PvE population that quickly evaporated when: 1. the new download took an hour and triggered their ADD, and 2. they realized that WvW can be seriously frustrating. I predict the rest of the week you will be facing our usual population numbers, minus a few who want the Wintersday events.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Hartman.4267

Our queues have pretty much evaporated except for EB and the home map when those lands are heavily contested. I think the 4-map queues were a sign of growing enthusiasm by our PvE population that quickly evaporated when: 1. the new download took an hour and triggered their ADD, and 2. they realized that WvW can be seriously frustrating. I predict the rest of the week you will be facing our usual population numbers, minus a few who want the Wintersday events.

yeah, this week, we have a lot of people participating in winters day events. It sucks because im afraid this will be just like Halloween. Even most of our big WvW guilds didnt show up much, in result, we didnt get first that week. hoping it is not the same now.

Raptor Hartman

in WvW

Posted by: ZeroSignal.9651

ZeroSignal.9651

I’m really excited for WvW this week, both DH & DB are worthy opponents! I’m impressed to see use of coordinated strategy for a change. For example, I love how tonight DH attacked west SM, got us to hop down and chase them and then they blocked off our retreat and attempted to pick us off. It’s way more fun to engage opponents like this than the boring facerolling karma trains of weeks past.

I think it’s great for all of our servers to learn from one another, and it forces us to step up our game and to have better communications.

in WvW

Posted by: Kalkz.5297

Kalkz.5297

I Was raging in BP all the time, how wvw was so easy and wasnt fun at all, today i woke up and found out that SM wasnt ours and it was fully upgraded, how exacited i was like YES FINALLY a real challenge! took it back after 3 hours of fighting and planning with some awesome commanders after camping infront of SM gate and letting our real zerg with commander hadann and evil attacking sm with about 5 golems, that was hella fun looking forward for some serious battles from DB and DH -Kalkz

Borlis Pass Commander Kalkz [BS]
Original Former of Borlis Savers
Leader Of : http://youtube.com/kaotichq

in WvW

Posted by: fellyn.5083

fellyn.5083

We’re all witnessing the death of a server right now pretty much. Darkhaven’s wvwvw population is disappearing into thin air as we speak.

Dem free transfers.

in WvW

Kelvingts.2035

Sure is a lot of bp here lol. If we started arguing bp would flame us outta here

bp can surely rack up great numbers during their prime but from what I see, they are pretty much the same tier as db, and at best around dh 3 weeks ago (which was pretty good).

I expect to see bp in wvw for another 3-4weeks