Dragonbrand / BP / Darkhaven

in WvW

Posted by: divzy.8635

divzy.8635

Yeah I gotta congrats to the folks on DB, you guys really rallied the last two days and were uncrackable. Hope you guys find success on higher tiers!

Also, great job to my fellow BP crew, I know we’re all tired from fighting around the clock this week, but everyone did an amazing job. If we keep it up next week, I’m sure we’ll be able to come out on top!

EDIT: btw, yeah I think every server has it’s cheaters, not much we can do about them aside from report them. For instance earlier today a bunch of DB from the TFV guild were in our citadel killing our npcs.

Mittens/Smash Faces
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: nalenb.1425

nalenb.1425

Well i don’t care what DB has to say about cheating. I just watched a 20+ players storm the DH water gate, climb around a reinforced water gate and flip the keep in under 1 minute.

Time of event 11:30 PST.

Have some dignity DB. There may be a few good players out there but what i just watched was anything but.

I really hope they didn’t cheat. I just hopped on and saw DH taking everything back. Didn’t try to defend just in case we didn’t take it fairly.

~ Abbish – Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

This stalemate going on in BP BL between Woodhaven and the Garrison is exhilarating.

You guys are dug in rough at the last tower.

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: Grit.9061

Grit.9061

Thanks for the great match this week, BP and DH! I’m sure we’ll meet again soon.

Dragonbrand went up against Ehmry Bay not long ago (during the Halloween event) and got our butts kicked. I highly recommend that you both try to hold back EB’s Friday night zerg, because if they get a stranglehold on the maps and damage your morale for the week.. it’s game over.

I recall Ehmry Bay having a lot of roaming kill squads (mostly thieves), so watch out for that. If you’re trying to move around the map as a solo player you’re going to have a tough time.

[LION] Lion’s Arch Irregulars – Dragonbrand
lionsarch.org

in WvW

Posted by: EnRohbi.2187

EnRohbi.2187

Top notch match, boys.

This is the kind of week it should always be (Minus the exploits from either side)

BP, I hope you accomplish your goal and move up a tier so we can have a rematch.

We spent over a month (I think) in the last tier,
You have to work hard to get out of it, we sure did.

With any luck, though, we won’t have too rough of a time next week with Yak’s and Maguuma. We’re definitely gonna have to step it up though, we have so much more potential than we’re really utilizing even now

Dragonbrand

in WvW

Posted by: ithinkimhaunted.7412

ithinkimhaunted.7412

Can some one post the score? When i logged off last night (12am pacific) DB had just started working on pretty good lead. Just curious to see how far ahead they got in such a short time.

Thanks ahead of time to who ever posts the score.

in WvW

Posted by: Ian.7380

Ian.7380

Good job all. Cant say I’m not bummed about finishing 2nd after leading, but it was a super battle, a fun week. It makes “winning” sweeter when you dont win sometimes. BP you rock. I know a lot of you guys are newer. I think when people level up and get experience we will only get stronger. This should make us even hungrier so I’m glad it happened this way, not getting slammed. We all know how sometimes bandwagons happen when things are going good. Dont get too serious or competitive, I know that is fun for most of you wvwrs tho Trash talking I hope was dished out and taken in a gentlemanly way. I dont know what to expect from our traditional friday blitz but I hope Krew and Borlis shows up again like we can. Good job Dragonbrand. I salute you Darkhaven. Lets go Borlis Pass!

Its Chrismas. Dont be a grinch with the siege tonight.

Zaeoz [Krew]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: The Goat.1940

The Goat.1940

What a great week! Good job to both BP and DH looking forward to the next time we meet on the battlefield. DB we worked hard this week, amazing job!

Necrotic Sushi – Necro
Elephant Ambush [EA] , Sea of Sorrows

in WvW

Posted by: snacks.4852

snacks.4852

Well you guys brought the fight and its been a real fun week. looking forward to the next round hope its as good as this one.

Snacks
Ascension [WAR]
Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Aidget.3879

Dark Aidget.3879

Congratulations to Dragonbrand Server. A much deserved win. We learned a lot, and it was a great, great fight.

[Arr][GOAT]

in WvW

Posted by: Silentghost.5946

Silentghost.5946

It was great playing against both of y’all! We had some really great battles over the past few days! I hope to play against y’all again one day! Best of luck to everyone in their upcoming matchups!

US Dragonbrand
Leader of Elephant Ambush [EA]

in WvW

Posted by: BornToOwn.8139

BornToOwn.8139

Thanks Dragonbrand for the awesome fights. We shall meet again. We both have the same goal.. lets move up together.

Rytlock Thackeray (Guardian) – Z-cool-look’n-charr
Guild: Drop Otter [dO]
Server: Borlis Pass

in WvW

Posted by: Arsenic Touch.7960

Arsenic Touch.7960

That was pretty fun playing in the last hour before the reset. Glad I was able to get my monthly done, heh. Was having fun blowing people up with a cannon before someone decided to ruin my fun. :p

Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?

Dragonbrand – Level 80 – Human Ranger