Dying to get into Dragonbrand for WvW

in WvW

Posted by: chris.8540

chris.8540

currently my guild has transferred from stormbluff isles over to Dragonbrand but currently Dragonbrand is full is there anyway to transfer

in WvW

Posted by: neven.3785

neven.3785

Your best bet would have been to choose a server not currently full, as DB has been full for a while now, probably before your guild decided to move there. Your only way on now is to camp the log in screen during off hours, hoping for a slot to open up, any other way is violating your terms of service and could result in an account ban, ie not worth it.

in WvW

Posted by: chris.8540

chris.8540

ok thank you
neven

in WvW

Posted by: X T D.6458

X T D.6458

it was actually open the other day, so who knows, generally I hear early mornings if your NA, is the best time to look for openings in full servers, but ofc no guarantees.

I say what needs to be said, get used to it.
Honesty is not insulting, stupidity is.
>Class Balance is a Joke<

in WvW

Posted by: jazz.6247

jazz.6247

I did what X T D suggested and got into Blackgate that is always full with a newly bought 2nd account during this past weekend sale, so my advice would also be to keep trying to get in on off NA hours because spots do open on the “full” servers

in WvW

Posted by: MindWipe.3028

MindWipe.3028

If you like to take up half the map with the zerg then db is the place for you. If you don’t, then try a different server.

in WvW

Posted by: Jaysin X.6740

Jaysin X.6740

Why did you leave SBI? Just curious.

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

What is happening now in T2 between DB, SoS, YB, and FA is a direct result of this Full status. Participation levels in WvW never match a server’s total population levels and we can see how this skews competition in WvW.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast