[EU] Gold League Predicted Rankings

in WvW

Posted by: LordByron.8369

LordByron.8369

From around 2PM, Deso night force kicks in, lasts until about 8:30AM BST, then dies off until maybe 4PM BST.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/15/

Clearly shows deso getting a huge boost from 3:20 AM to 10 AM.

That is night in Europe not primetime. (GMT+1)

The exact opposite you said.

GW2 balance:
A PvE player is supposed to avoid a 1-2 second 1 shotting aoe.
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

From around 2PM, Deso night force kicks in, lasts until about 8:30AM BST, then dies off until maybe 4PM BST.

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/15/

Clearly shows deso getting a huge boost from 3:20 AM to 10 AM.

That is night in Europe not primetime. (GMT+1)

The exact opposite you said.

Ah .. just noticed I put 2PM rather than 2AM BST above .. my bad.. and again .. if you check other matchups you’ll see a similar pattern .. 2/3 AM start to 8/10AM finish .. nothing new.

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

in WvW

Posted by: phaeris.7604

phaeris.7604

So this just happened, from my friend who’s in game currently.

‘Amazing double team going on – we got 11k ahead of BB mainly due to some superb control over night, SFR and BB now in our lands – we held the garrison from BB for over an hour, SFR come in from the other side, blockade all our doors and still we held BB so BB moved out, SFR killed us then walked out and let BB cap it….incredilble’

Pathetic.

in WvW

LordByron.8369

I struggle to believe SFR will risk his 1st place to help BB.
Vids on WWW forum seems to prove again the opposite.

last time i was on WWW i fought BB only for 4 out of 5 hours…then deso blob arrived.

Also remember how you get gifted 4000 points by a bug in BB tower that is uncappable until reset.

And still isn t fixed :<

That is game breaking expecially for T1 (already reported).

GW2 balance:
A WWW player is considered uncapable of avoiding a 5,75 second aoe for half his health.

in WvW

Posted by: miguel.1367

miguel.1367

This no need of proofs is amazing. I could tell whatever I want over here.

What is pathetic, this no need of proof? As far as a know there is no alliance between BB and SF, but if true… where is the problem? Is this not a game with three sides, it will be so extrange that two of them ally to achieve their own goals?

And more important, where is written that ally is not allowed? Why this kind of cries all time?

k reilly ‡ sombra

in WvW

LordByron.8369

This isn t a matchup thread and you can disprove your theory looking at vids on WWW matchup forum.

GW2 balance:

in WvW

phaeris.7604

The fact you don’t understand where the lack of honour is in double teaming goes to show exactly why Baruch is such a stain.

This previous match our commander comes into map and says ‘Elona just messaged him and asked if we wanted to double team with them against Riverside’. His response?…‘Are you having a laugh?, Because you asked that we’re going to target you even more than Riverside.’

That’s the difference between us and you.

in WvW

LordByron.8369

http://gw2wvw.org/
Proofs there is no doubleteaming (deso is ticking more PPT than both BB and SFR).

Unless deso is suddenly able to best 2 servers alone.

Now lets get back to the thread.

GW2 balance:

in WvW

Posted by: miguel.1367

miguel.1367

The fact you don’t understand where the lack of honour is in double teaming goes to show exactly why Baruch is such a stain.

You judging a whole server with only my personal opinion shows a lot of things anyway. Please relax and play. Try it.

k reilly ‡ sombra

in WvW

Posted by: StressHead.9750

StressHead.9750

Have to say the coordination from BB nd SFR not to fight each other was pretty good GG.

in WvW

LordByron.8369

Stresshead you are not much familiar with www maybe.

But if a T3 server is sieged by 2 attackers (happen constantly as it happen on stonemist etc), attackers will never fight until one of the 3 server is totally wiped.

In case of a garrison attackers won t possibly never fight because due to the short distance from defender WP, both of them have all interest in clearing the T3.

Doing differently would result in a gift to defenders and possible proof of doubleteaming notg against but on side with the defender

I ll try again.

Unless you think that desolation suddenly got the stronvgest server in GW2 history, there is no way for a server to recover points during a 2VS1.

If deso can suddenly fight equally SFR+BB then (look at ppt evolution) then its working as intended.

But the fact is no server could ever do that.
But out of curiosity….doesn t deso have a server forum to discuss this stuff?
I guess deso veteran would have explained you that

It happened frequently in deso-sfr-viz matchups.

GW2 balance:

(edited by LordByron.8369)

in WvW

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Have to say the coordination from BB nd SFR not to fight each other was pretty good GG.

Why would sfr / bb fight eachother in Deso garrison fail logic
example 1: SFR get wiped by baruch in deso garrison: – > Sfr go focus BB , bb is forced to retreat from garrison> deso win
Example 2: BB get wiped by SFR in deso gari : > BB go attack sfr, sfr is forced to retreat
Example 3: SFR attack 1 gate / BB other > Deso lose supply over time, unable to proper regroup . Garrison is lost in end, BB win, SFR win.
Q: So if BB want to fight SFR , do you belive the playground would be Deso garrison ?

A : Ofc is in middle of the map
Nice logic

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

in WvW

Posted by: Murashin.8295

Murashin.8295

I just wanna say that I am a Sfr player and this thread makes me laugh.

And Lornarr Dragonseeker too.

in WvW

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

dobuleteaming conspiracy is just a storytale)

SFR slacking hard atm) Call to arms or so is not much possible.

And how was written before about that video, in deso garri u don’t fight BB if u wanna flip garri, it’s ok situation and we did the same with BB garri, it’s just a strategy.
And how it is immpossible to make normal fight 1v1v1 in open field it’s the same about objects, u focusing 1 serv in 1 moment and it happens that other decides to do the same. And SFR wasn’t focusing Deso all time)

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in WvW

Posted by: gaborkaldy.3210

gaborkaldy.3210

Funny how not a single orange sword happened in the past 1 hour on EB between BB and SFR… SFR coming from the left. BB from the right with a nice setup.

Hopefully spanish guys they can look into the mirror after being the prostitute of SFR lately. One thing is sure they are the girl in this relationship.

It’s always Beer Time!
Desolation – [TEU]

in WvW

Posted by: CrimsonNeonite.1048

CrimsonNeonite.1048

Please use gw2wvw.net not here. everything is wooden on EB
Back on topic it looks like Vizunah overtook elona overnight, I miss those guys.

Scrubio
Plays completely opposite professions to his main Teef.

(edited by CrimsonNeonite.1048)

in WvW

Posted by: Xelic.8674

Xelic.8674

“There is no doubleteaming going on guys!!”

in WvW

phaeris.7604

After yesterdays thrashing this morning it’s been:

SFR – ‘Look guys, we tried to double team Deso with you yesterday, and they destroyed us at every turn, so we’ve come up with a new plan. We’re just going to give you all the keeps in our lands and not attempt to take anything back from you. That way you we don’t actually fight Deso in any way shape or form, it’s just you vs empty keeps and towers. Is that ok? Do you think you can do that??’

Baruchbay- ‘Hodor!’

in WvW

Posted by: Deniara Devious.3948

Deniara Devious.3948

Look at this screen shot from http://gw2wvw.org/

SFR has been focusing 54% Desolation and 46% against Baruch Bay. The 8% difference might sound small, but BB has also been focusing 69% on Desolation, while Deso has focused 63% BB. These lead to tens of thousand point difference and explain why SFR is leading. Without the double teaming Desolation would have won this match up.

I am not complaining, just stating the facts. Double teaming is a legitimate tactic. And the screen shot proves it is happening.

Attachments:

Deniara / Ayna – I want the original WvWvW maps back – Desolation [EU]

in WvW

phaeris.7604

It’s horribly obvious. Look at EB, SFR hasn’t touched any of BB’s stuff, and is holding half of Desos letting BB keep the other half.

Like I said, it may be a legit tactic, but honestly it’s better to lose than be someones B****.

in WvW

Posted by: bloody ritual.7089

bloody ritual.7089

KICK SFR AND BB FROM gold league

let them be punished to work 2 vs 1 all the time.

this is not fair to the normal server to get the point to get ther rewards .

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Misato.3278

Misato.3278

And the fact that just 30 mins ago SFR flipped all of BB Borderland while BB was defending it’s garri vs Deso. Is that a new strategy born from the SFR / BB alliance?

So many tears xD

(edited by Misato.3278)

in WvW

bloody ritual.7089

thers only 1 bb borderland … and its already same for more than hours so go away with lies…

in WvW

Misato.3278

Truth hurts. Deso tears are so tasty xD

You guys only see what you want to see. Wipe away the tears and start PPTing instead of whining constantly.

in WvW

bloody ritual.7089

yea truth hurts for bb and sfr we also got screen you worked together vs other servers;)

in WvW

Posted by: MagnusLL.8473

MagnusLL.8473

Enough with the whining, just fight.

Yes, SFR and BB are double teaming almost full time now. So what? Their forces have become beyond terrible, tbh. Was in my guild’s raid this evening on SFR bl, both SFR and BB zergs attacked bay simultaneously (while carefully avoiding each other), we wiped both of them twice before they got a clue and stopped feeding us bags.

Consider that with less than one day to go SFR is leading us by less than 20k points and BB is still behind us despite the nearly constant double team.

The long term trend is obvious, let them enjoy it while they still can.

in WvW

Misato.3278

OMG! You have a screen? You win then Sir. Absolute truth is yours xD

Hard truth is that, had BB and SFR double teamed you (like what is happening atm with BG on US servers), you would just be PPSing from camps, maybe.

The minute SFR attacks Deso, you are being double teamed. The minute SFR attacks BB, you just miss it because all those tears cloud your vision.

in WvW

Posted by: Grok.6714

Grok.6714

Does Deso send their PvE achievement hunters to the official forums every time someone flips their garrison?
Just trying to work out a pattern here…

SFR Forum Warrior Academy

in WvW

Posted by: zir silv.4289

zir silv.4289

Why is that deso and bb do not double team sfr? Throw number one off the throne (for a short while)! More fun than being 2. :-)

in WvW

Posted by: Ansau.7326

Ansau.7326

Why is that deso and bb do not double team sfr? Throw number one off the throne (for a short while)! More fun than being 2. :-)

Because there’s much more to lose than to win by doing that. You risk the second position at the end of the league. Then, SFR has won enough times to finish first in this league no matter what…

People should learn the differences between doubleteaming and strategy. Baruch will always push Deso when SFR also does, but it’s just cause we need to reduce a much as we can the differences.
This also works when 2 servers attack a T3. No one wants a T3 in a borderland cause it’s a huge advantage for the server that owns it. That’s why BB let Deso took BB Bay, and that’s why both BB and SFR went for the Deso Garrison…

We need less tears and more knowledge about strategies and tactics.

PD: Doubleteaming is what JQ and TC are doing to BG.

Ansau – Sylvari Mesmer – Exiled Warriors [wE] – Gandara

i7 5775c @ 4.1GHz – 12GB RAM @ 2400MHz – RX 480 @ 1390/2140MHz

in WvW

Posted by: Nymph of Meliai.6739

Nymph of Meliai.6739

If SFR were double teaming Deso with BB… then explain to me how the other night… SFR lost home garrison to Deso because the commander wanted to take BB keep in ebg?

Nymeria Meliae | SoS
Acid Bath Babies Go Plop Plop [FizZ]

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

If SFR were double teaming Deso with BB… then explain to me how the other night… SFR lost home garrison to Deso because the commander wanted to take BB keep in ebg?

Events such as these are easily explainable by the fact that the double teaming is neither perfect nor uniformly agreed upon. Simply stated, there’s probably a majority of SFR commanders (and I’m guessing nearly 100% of BB ones) which prefer to keep Deso down and thus focus us almost exclusively, but the view is not shared by everyone on the server hence sometimes you’ll notice different behavior.

It’s all good anyway, it means we’re scary.

in WvW

Posted by: Corran.4957

Corran.4957

Events such as these are easily explainable by the fact that the double teaming is neither perfect nor uniformly agreed upon. Simply stated, there’s probably a majority of SFR commanders (and I’m guessing nearly 100% of BB ones) which prefer to keep Deso down and thus focus us almost exclusively, but the view is not shared by everyone on the server hence sometimes you’ll notice different behavior.

It’s all good anyway, it means we’re scary.

Only thing that is scary is how clueless Deso seems to be about map politics.

Guess what, on an offensive map you will find alot of time the focus is on the owner of the border… thus they feel they are being 2vs1’d.
On your home map you feel like you are being 2vs1’d.

Deso is it’s own enemy though. More often then not when SFR pushes at BB’s northern towers and garrison they decide to come over to SFR side of map. This leads to commanders turning attention onto them and thus they then get 2vs1’d on the border that they should have had the advantage of being one of the two’s.

It always great fun on reset when Deso do this, because it means they never get their upgrades running because we are annoyed.

So, get a clue. Learn map politics, and stop being noobs

in WvW

Posted by: Atoss.1056

Atoss.1056

Considering the rewards:
1st – 500 tickets
2nd – 450 tickets
3rd – 400 tickets

and the cost of the “actual” rewards:
1 Mistforged Hero’s Weapon – 300 tickets
Ascended Accessory – 200 tickets
Mini Dolyak – 200 tickets
1 Gift of Heroes – 200 tickets 250 badges
1 Hero’s Weapon – 100 tickets
WvW Ascended Infusion – 50 tickets
25 Obsidian Shards – 50 tickets
75 Dragonite Ore – 25 tickets
100 Empyreal Fragments – 25 tickets
1 Thimble of Liquid WXP – 25 tickets

the first 3 servers players get mistforget shiny weapon skin + something. No idea what gift of heroes is – maybe to make the ascended version or some backpack who knows. Ascended accessory – well most ppl have those already, maybe some new players doesn’t, so ok, let it be. Mini dolyak – hah Hero’s weapon – non shiny version. Rest can be obtained with 15min farming or whatever, just not worth looking at (from my perspective) :P

The whole 2ble teaming thing – ofc it happened, happens and will happen in future. Momentary or long term, who cares, it’s not forbidden and any server will use the advantage to gain some points/kills at the cost of any other in worst position at that moment. What you can change about it? Get organized, get on TS, get correct gear, follow your commander, join WvW guild and farm your enemies. When they see they’re loosing most of the fights they will think twice before attacking you. Scouting and sieging is part of the whole picture as well. How many times your server looses towers because noone report enemy on time? What you can do about it? Give good example and scout sometimes, teach others how to use siege and what to do when enemy approaches, if the newcomers see it – they will continue the good work, otherwise they will just become zerglings… It’s all in your server interest, and if you want the rewards – in yours as well.

Lot of crying or arguing over things that happened and will continue to happen, unless anet changes something, up to them. Keep on fighting, in game or in forums, whatever you prefer, few weeks still ahead. It’s not match up thread, yet ppl keep bringing things from their matchups, luckily devs haven’t closed it yet, they must have some patience :P Let’s see if BB makes push at Friday, or do we meet in a Sfr-Deso-Js match. Hoped for Kodash, but seems things have changed, too bad, haven’t met those guys since long, curious how they are, roaming was interesting against them usually.

in WvW

Posted by: wux.7314

wux.7314

Deso don’t even know what double teaming even is. 1st place focus 2nd to increase gap. 3rd place focus second to reduce gap. That is WvW… welcome silver league rookies! If you are in the middle of the score you will be focused slightly more. If you were being double teamed you would have nothing in EBG and would be standing at the spawn while we fire siege at you. Believe me it is happened before. If you were being double teamed Deso you would have NOTHING.

And Deso stop talking about ‘honour’ and other BS because your server purposefully dropped to T2 so that you could stomp the silver league servers who were weaker last season. Deso is a pathetic server and what’s worse a bunch of whiners now who complain of double teaming when it isn’t even happening.

I would love for SFR to double team for real now just so that you can experience what it is really like to be double teamed. You would be ticking for 0 to 50 max.

in WvW

Posted by: Murashin.8295

Murashin.8295

Truth hurts. Deso tears are so tasty xD

You guys only see what you want to see. Wipe away the tears and start PPTing instead of whining constantly.

+1.

in WvW

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Deso came to gold league from 8th position and has been kicking kitten from the beginning of season 2. Everybody knows that we have done a god kitten good job and as a server community we can be proud of ourselves.

You from SFR call us pathetic? Look in to a mirror. Your server is just full of bandwagoners and chest bumping arrogant ego’s.

Deso will continue to fight till the end and stomp your arrogant kitten as much as it is humanely possible. We have done a helluva job to rise from ashes time after time and will be doing so in the future.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: cmud.5689

cmud.5689

Deso came to gold league from 8th position and has been kicking kitten from the beginning of season 2. Everybody knows that we have done a god kitten good job and as a server community we can be proud of ourselves.

You from SFR call us pathetic? Look in to a mirror. Your server is just full of bandwagoners and chest bumping arrogant ego’s.

Deso will continue to fight till the end and stomp your arrogant kitten as much as it is humanely possible. We have done a helluva job to rise from ashes time after time and will be doing so in the future.

You are missing the point. I am from SFR and I enjoy the Deso performance, I personally am a Fan when it comes to Deso at WvW BUT…look at this pages. Tons of people that (maybe) come from deso and complain about the following: omg we got doubleteamed again, omg we so good but because of somebody else we got 2nd, etc. etc. This QQbabies just make sure that your server reputation suffers and thus, the “arrogance” you meet on the forums.

banished from time and space

in WvW

Posted by: Xelic.8674

Xelic.8674

What’s there to complain? It’s a known fact that SFR has been helping BB in every Deso-SFR-BB matchup, even to us from servers that don’t play on those 3.

Not sure why SFR players just wont admit it, ANet themselves said that doubleteaming is legit. Even if it’s scumbaggish, it’s legit.

Edit: I know this is good drama, but if thread goes this way I’m quite sure it will be locked. :x

(edited by Xelic.8674)

in WvW

petterikr.4263

You are missing the point. I am from SFR and I enjoy the Deso performance, I personally am a Fan when it comes to Deso at WvW BUT…look at this pages. Tons of people that (maybe) come from deso and complain about the following: omg we got doubleteamed again, omg we so good but because of somebody else we got 2nd, etc. etc. This QQbabies just make sure that your server reputation suffers and thus, the “arrogance” you meet on the forums.

TBH you are right on the fact that some of our fellow server mates have been qq’in a bit too much. Lets focus on the fights and not qq. Double teaming is a legit tactic; we have used it and we have suffered from it tzillions of times.

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in WvW

Posted by: Swarth.9852

Swarth.9852

Guys don’t you get it? We are sending here our pugs to whine and keep your good players busy while we push you in game!!!

Jokes aside we, wvw players, perfectly know double teaming is jut a strategy and is part of the game and I can assure you we are trying to fight in game instead on the forum, but you know, every server got his trolls.

Tbh I’m really enjoying these matchups against SFR, after all they are a good challenge! Keep the fights up!

in WvW

petterikr.4263

Fights are fun yes with SFR since they fight back compared to some other servers. But calling other servers pathetic is just typical arrogant egoism coming from certain sfr forum warriors who did not get enough breast when bambino.

Desolation

(edited by petterikr.4263)

in WvW

MagnusLL.8473

But calling other servers pathetic is just typical arrogant egoism coming from certain sfr forum warriors that did not get enough breast when bambino.

Actually it doesn’t make sense any way you look at it. If Deso is pathetic, what does this make SFR, which is only able to win by such a low margin against a pathetic server?

Someone should study propaganda :P

in WvW

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

tbh deso did very well these last 3 days pushed very hard for that second place position and deserve it. I dunno where u found all these players from at night all of a sudden but during the last few days we were outnumbered almost 4 to 1 at certain hours but I think that is due to us slacking kitten last few days of the matchup aswell.

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in WvW

Posted by: Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

Bloodwort MacFangho.4638

ROFL! I’m pretty sure that the Powers that Be are having a lot of fun reading this thread .. why else is the thread still running? Let’s get it back on track though..

This particular week is kind of pivotal, IMHO.. SFR can be fairly confident that they have got this league sewn up. I know it’s not quite in the bag. It is conceivable that in the following 4 weeks they could lose enough points to not come first (shock! horror!).

But let’s be pragmatic .. this title is theirs and we all pretty much know it!
So everyone else is playing for 2nd and 3rd place. Here’s the thing.. we all know that with an odd number of season weeks, as long as you consistently total 6 points every 2 weeks, you’re in with a shout for 2nd.

So any server that consistently gets 1 point in tier 1 then 5 points in tier 2 will level peg with whatever server consistently gets 3 points a week in tier 1. As long as the 2nd placed server keeps that 2nd place every week in the 1st 8 weeks, it has the momentum in week 9.

Similarly, any server in Tier 2 that wants to ensure a chance at 2nd place has to win tier 2 match-up consistently so they get bumped up into Tier 1 for that shot.

What breaks the mold, so to speak, is if the bouncer server ( the one that bounces between tier 1 and tier 2 consistently ) manages to get 2nd place before week 9. Add the fact that you get max points if you win in lower tiers, and some unexpected things can happen. This could mean that even a Tier 3 server could end up in Tier 1

Here’s my prediction, based on current form, and the unexpected:
1) Seafarer’s Rest
2) Vizunah Square
3) Desolation
4) Jade Sea
Riverside
Kodash
7) Elona Reach
8) Baruch Bay
9) Augury Rock

Blood
(I have to know! In WvW, do Legendary NPCs drop Legendary loot?)

(edited by Bloodwort MacFangho.4638)

in WvW

Posted by: Seroooo.5837

Seroooo.5837

Deso had little meeting and pumped our fighting spirit to the max : ) We had 90% of our time superior bloodlust and 40% of our PPT is stomps Even you doubleteam us all and keep our tick low we just get alot of points from stomps : ) Doubleteam dont work vs deso : ) We actually work hard as a server and here you can see it : ) BB dropping from Tier1 (they dont deserve to be there anyway) and congrats BB for sucking SFR Badonki Dong and Loose all your Respect what other servers had towards you : ) Im pretty sure germans/French servers will bully you out of this league

I Willdominate U – Commander on desolation – Ultimate Dominator – Da Pain Train

(edited by Seroooo.5837)

in WvW

Misato.3278

And there are still some Deso kids that believe they have been double teamed xD.

Be careful what you wish for saying Deso is immune to double teaming, maybe one day two servers might actually decide to bring your arrogance down a peg or two xD.

P.S. Love them Deso tears

in WvW

petterikr.4263

And there are still some Deso kids that believe they have been double teamed xD.

Be careful what you wish for saying Deso is immune to double teaming, maybe one day two servers might actually decide to bring your arrogance down a peg or two xD.

P.S. Love them Deso tears

Is it not good to mess up with SFR? Yes you have enraged Desolation and other servers. Deal with it.

Desolation

in WvW

Misato.3278

Enraged? How will I ever sleep at night? xD

in WvW

Posted by: Valdemas.4960

Valdemas.4960

Well held that Bloodlust Deso, SFR is probably one of the worst servers at keeping it, too few people running roam builds or commanders willing to force the zerg into ruins. It’s a kitten good source of points especially if you can’t match the enemy numbers on all maps.

@Serooo Hope the mods don’t decide to close the thread because of external forum screenshots like they did in the past. That selective quoting, using spy accounts and all that jazz brings back memories of match up threads with Vizu. So much nostalgia.

Vinita Rush, ZDs Officer