End of the week SCORES

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Lurko.7185

Lurko.7185

It has been a great week of WvW in the DH, SoR and SF match up. Darkhaven gets more organized by the day. Keep it up guys!

Wootuz
Guild Leader of Pak’Cafan [Darkhaven]
www.pakcafan.org

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Spartyr.6795

Spartyr.6795

Those pesky Darkhaven nightowls. The scores and rankings are close enough that they’ll likely be paired with Sanctum again next match, with maybe Sorrows and Ehmry Bay switching spots? Either way here’s hoping for some more great primetime action regardless of the scores from other time brackets.

This is fine with me. The fights between Darkhaven, SoR, and Sorrow’s Furnace have been fun this week. Maybe this is the minor leagues, and not the major’s, but so be it. It’s still a lot of fun.

Spartyr – Norn Thief
[GSCH] Gaiscioch Gaming Community

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

yertle.5837
MasterofKhaos.8903:
NSP: 366,801
AR: 98206
FC: 71639
Way to keep fighting until the head AR and FC, you had us pushed back bad last night, but most of us NA guys stayed up past 5AM to ensure we regained our footing in EB and didn’t lose SM. Anyways great fight, we could use more people with that type of dedication in NSP.
GG despite the score. AR definitely can’t match NSP over all 4 zones, but the 1-2 zones we fill have been back and forth and a ton of fun.
I think we’ve come a long way as a server this week; better communication, pub herders put in place (Commanders), and many special tactics learned.
I won’t be surprised if we bury whoever we’re up against next.

Forgive me, my linking isn’t working.

We didn’t really have a lot of people on by the end of the week, so it was a little tough. Even during prime time yesterday there were no map ques an Os had to change maps constantly to keep capping things.

I think because there is such a gap in points, people become untinterested if there is no competition, so keep forming up and for god’s sake, if you are in TFO or know them, tell them to quit zerging blinding and put up more defense. Also send scouting parties. We took down a keep through a wall without anyone even noticing on EB, which seems to be the TFO choice map.

Keep working on it or we will lose people!

I know I have been a bit bored in EB myself

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

It’s not so much ‘overnight’, it is more that we have a good group of hardcore pvpers that play in the euro/asiapacific timezones.. You can see it most days when Darkhaven fades, and sorrows/sanctum come back at them.. its kept it very balanced for most of the week, and a lot of good fighting.. long may fights like that continue..

DH have a significant advantage in how their timezone plays out. Their off-hour zerg, (4 am EST – 3 pm EST very roughly) is well organized and forms a giant ball and because there is no que times in those hours can just jump from map to map taking everything, driving their points up and facing next to no enemy.

SoR and SF in my opinion are a much closer and more note worthy match-up because they play similar schedules. When SoR is pushing, SF is pushing, and to some extent DH is there pushing. When DH pushes… there is no one there pushing with or against them, its just them running around taking things from a handful of defenders.

Hopefully DH can match up with servers that have people playing in their peak hours so they to can enjoy a more rounded battle. I cant imagine their off-hour zerg is having that much fun.

~ AoN ~

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Prime.8792

Prime.8792

From SoR here, had some nice back and forth battles this week. Last night, I rallied 3 times defending the lord room after the keep lord died and we just manage to hold.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Zulubeast.8519

Zulubeast.8519

During the midday (during the week) DH doesn’t shine, but our first few days on the match reset we were handily holding the lead by 3k-4k points, only on Sunday/Monday/Tuesday did that fade. Our nightcrew got it together and really knocked it out, allowing us to catch up by a significant amount of points.

Right now it’s the closest WvW I’ve ever been in and definitely the most fun. SF and SoR are both great defenders, and while our Alliance of Guilds is big, we’re not as organized as this is our first week working together.

I’ll give it to you guys that our nightcrew did ensure a close match, but I still think DH would be very much in it even without half of them. When I wake up around this time DH is usually sitting around +100-150, and we’re at +320 and within 2k points.’

Right now the scores are:

208k Sorrow’s
206k Darkhaven
192k Sanctum of Rall

It’s going to be a close one! However if Sorrow’s can hold that 2k lead for another 4 hours, it’s game over for us.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: CharliePrince.2071

CharliePrince.2071

Sanctum of Rall vs Sorrow’s Furnace vs Darkhaven

this is the stuff LEGENDS are made of!

CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE who has participated in that matchup

regardless of the score, you are all winners

no losers

beautiful

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Rarespawn.6028

Rarespawn.6028

yertle.5837
MasterofKhaos.8903:
NSP: 366,801
AR: 98206
FC: 71639
Way to keep fighting until the head AR and FC, you had us pushed back bad last night, but most of us NA guys stayed up past 5AM to ensure we regained our footing in EB and didn’t lose SM. Anyways great fight, we could use more people with that type of dedication in NSP.
GG despite the score. AR definitely can’t match NSP over all 4 zones, but the 1-2 zones we fill have been back and forth and a ton of fun.
I think we’ve come a long way as a server this week; better communication, pub herders put in place (Commanders), and many special tactics learned.
I won’t be surprised if we bury whoever we’re up against next.

Forgive me, my linking isn’t working.

We didn’t really have a lot of people on by the end of the week, so it was a little tough. Even during prime time yesterday there were no map ques an Os had to change maps constantly to keep capping things.

I think because there is such a gap in points, people become untinterested if there is no competition, so keep forming up and for god’s sake, if you are in TFO or know them, tell them to quit zerging blinding and put up more defense. Also send scouting parties. We took down a keep through a wall without anyone even noticing on EB, which seems to be the TFO choice map.

Keep working on it or we will lose people!

I know I have been a bit bored in EB myself

TFO put up at least a dozen arrow carts, a few ballista, and some trebs at AB last night. So I’m not sure what you mean by ‘more’ defense. We stole an orb (twice). We defended the keep holding the orb until late into the night. NSP tried half a dozen times to take the keep, which we easily defended against.

We have 4-5 scouts out in the map at any given time, checking on locations and keeping up on the things we deem important. Just because people randomly yell out in /map that somewhere needs back-up doesn’t require us to come running simply because we have people. We have our own goals and priorities, and we help with the causes we think will be productive and fruitful.

I’m also not sure what you mean by zerging blindly, sir. All of our WvW players are on vent. Everything we do is planned. We extensively discuss tactics while defending, going so far as to send out small groups to take out enemy siege, etc. Just because you may not know/understand our plan doesn’t mean we don’t have one :P

Rest assured that what was left undefended was left undefended on purpose. TFO is going to continue to come into our own over the next few weeks. We have worked hard, even in the face of stiff competition, and we gained ground, even at the end of the week when it seems others had given up.

Worry less about what TFO is doing and more about what you are doing, sir. TFO will see you on the battlefield.

Mesmer 80, Elementalist 80, Guardian 80, Ranger 40

(edited by Rarespawn.6028)

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: EnochDagor.6185

EnochDagor.6185

no losers

beautiful

sigh… might have to go home sick… cough cough

80 Elementalist – Sanctum of Rall
Various other classes for figuring out how to kill em (thief, warrior, mesmer, etc…)
War is much more fun when you’re winning! – General Martok

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: FamousTran.7238

FamousTran.7238

Yeah, this SF/SoR/DH fight is CRAZY. WHAT AM I DOING POSTING HERE BACK TO THE MIST WARS

Agrolan – Warrior
Eclesa – Engineer
Primordial Dragons

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Lurko.7185

Lurko.7185

Keep it up DH! I’ll be off in a couple hours to help with the final push. We can do it!

Wootuz
Guild Leader of Pak’Cafan [Darkhaven]
www.pakcafan.org

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Von Demon.4769

Von Demon.4769

no losers

beautiful

I couldn’t agree more. This is by far the most fun I’ve had in “large scale” PvP in any MMO I’ve played and it’s because of all the great competition. No face-rolls here

At this point I don’t care who wins, it was just fun to be a part of it. Nice job everyone!

My only sadness is that we may get split into groups next week that aren’t as well matched.

(edited by Von Demon.4769)

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Elthurien.8356

Elthurien.8356

This Darkhaven/Sorrows Furnace/Sanctum of Rall matchup is awesome.

I’m finding myself cheering for Darkhaven now as they’ve just snuck up from behind and are only 1k away from first place in an overnight assault.

Only 15k difference between first place and last.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Mr Girly Man.6893

Mr Girly Man.6893

And the results are in. Kaineng gets a butt-whooping again. Kinda feeling for DR too but the screwed us over multiple times so not tooooo upset…

Borlis Pass: 541,562
Devona’s Rest: 50,645
Kaineng: 37,984

Borlis only has over 14 times the points we do. =0

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Judas.5432

Judas.5432

DH/SF/SoR….I am envious…

What a match! How awesome to have it come down to the final hours and still not know the outcome…

Judas – Kaineng
[CO] Cryptic Omen

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Wothan.4673

Wothan.4673

ArboreaStone : 277148
Blacktide : 201302
Aurora Glade : 1431466

Hope we fight against AR next.

Nahtow – [SR] Soul Reapers
Jade Quarry

(edited by Wothan.4673)

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Enerjak.2475

Enerjak.2475

Sorrow’s Furnace is win. Just sayin’.

On a more serious note however, one particular fight will stick out for me…

We were in Darkhaven’s borderland this week, and we breached the west gate at the same time Sanctum breached the east gate of the primary garrison.

About a minute later, all three servers were fighting in the middle of Darkhaven’s primary Garrison in perhaps the single most bloodiest and epic fights I’ve ever seen in an MMO.

Battles for Stonemist weren’t nearly as epic.

I hope to fight Darkhaven and Sanctum again. Soon.

Alcione Enerjak – Human Necromancer (Level 80)
Guild Leader – The Hakaishin [GODS] (Sorrow’s Furnace)

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: EnochDagor.6185

EnochDagor.6185

For those unable to log in, here’s an update on the DH/SF/SoR battle:
SF: 213,801 (355)
DH: 211, 837 (155)
SoR: 197,824 (185)

80 Elementalist – Sanctum of Rall
Various other classes for figuring out how to kill em (thief, warrior, mesmer, etc…)
War is much more fun when you’re winning! – General Martok

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Deep Star.6541

Deep Star.6541

Grischu.3869

Friday afternoon

Seafarers’t Rest versus Kodash + Elona.
7pm prime-time
http://imageshack.us/a/img594/5520/elonaprimetime.png

3am
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/149/elona3am.png

Plus germans doubling on us most of the time

gg wp

Riviére, Select Start, Cmnd Ctrl, Uninteresting Event @ Three Steps Ahead [Oz]

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Topix.6974

Topix.6974

Borlis Pass – 544,520
Devona’s Rest – 51,573
Kaineng – 38,852

Atleast my world came in second!

Mentally On Call – 80 Elementalist
Mentally Disturbed – [MD]
Sanctum of Rall

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Ilesyt.7084

Ilesyt.7084

Dzagonur: 521k
Ruins of Surmia: 59k
Fissure of Woe: 49k

Leader of Deus Ex Machina [DEX]
Ruins of Surmia

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: SmokeyNYY.7841

SmokeyNYY.7841

hahah RUIN you guys got romped…how does it feel big boys?

I love Karma

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

The Dh/SoR/SF matchup has been amazing. SF is clearly going to beat Dh by 2k points, but it was still an amazing match. Really, Darkhaven is really organized at night time. You’d be surprised, we don’t actually outnumber others. Their numbers are just spread out over borderlands, ours are not.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Aeonix.3752

Aeonix.3752

Friday, 8pm EST, and HoD remains the ultimate force to be reckoned with.

Attachments:

Firetrix — Elementalist – HoD
Cæroh — Thief – HoD

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Quarion.2538

Quarion.2538

hahah RUIN you guys got romped…how does it feel big boys?

I love Karma

Find ONE post by a ruin member that says we were going to beat HoD. I beg you. We never claimed to be able to take them down…YET. It will happen.

Quarian – Officer/Diplomat – RUIN
80 – Elementalist
(EU) Desolation

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

Final scores for Deso, Gunnar’s Hold and Augury

Desolation Boarderlands was epic fun all day, and tonight the fight over DB garrison was unreal

good games

Attachments:

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Ajaxx.3157

Ajaxx.3157

And this is after 25mins with

Arborstone, Augury Rock and Desolation…

Its gonna be a long week…..

Attachments:

Ajaxx – Warrior – [JuG] – Desolation [eu]

http://www.twitch.tv/irajaxx

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: nexxe.7081

nexxe.7081

^ It seriously is. SFer here, heh. Darkhaven and Rall are like our equals!

Darkhaven was doing good last night too, then we lost what we gained. It seems like we all got matched up again this week.

End of the week SCORES

in WvW

Posted by: Enerjak.2475

Enerjak.2475

^ It seriously is. SFer here, heh. Darkhaven and Rall are like our equals!

Darkhaven was doing good last night too, then we lost what we gained. It seems like we all got matched up again this week.

DH’s strength is its ability to night ninja. Last week they started off trying to brute force SF and SoR head-first, and took some pretty vicious losses. Even though DH has a higher population and a 30 or so guild alliance, unified vent, etc… SF/SoR were just stronger in a blunt brawl.

I’ve to credit their ability to adapt. Though, just like last week, during the day DH will lose all that they conquered at night. The only question stands if they will lose it to SoR or SF… last week it was SF. SoR has been bringing a kitten strong fight this week, we’ll see if we can overcome it again.

Alcione Enerjak – Human Necromancer (Level 80)
Guild Leader – The Hakaishin [GODS] (Sorrow’s Furnace)