FC/ET/SF

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

now let’s try and be a tier that isn’t at each others throats in the forum

Well, you certainly won’t be ready for tier 7 with that attitude.

:)

Ahaha, well played sir.

There’s only so much we can do against SF’s still superior daytime coverage and numbers. You guys are still capable of retaking stuff in multiple borderlands faster than we can grab it. And, yes we still have plenty of moments that we wipe on SF and ET attacks. But I think anybody who would deny that now we are wiping far less than we did a week ago and WvW is suddenly more competitive is… well. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. I want to smoke what you’re smoking. It must be some serious icky kitten.

And, hey, look, I’m not hating on SF or ET. As a matter of kittening fact, I’m pretty much dreading the moment SF gets their kitten together as a whole. It’s not going to be pretty for any of us stuck down here with you. And I don’t want anything to do with an Agg zergball, either. Been on the wrong end of that a few too many times to have nothing but respect. Still. Today is Wednesday and look at the point spread. Tell me things aren’t better competitively. Please, do, because I like to laugh.

Agreed completely. We have the numbers still. Also, I have nightmares of Agg zergballs, and I’m taking gold donations for therapy from the armor repair man (send them to Snarfica).

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Ahhhhh, been too busy at work to even log into GW2 in a week. Can not believe I have not played since before reset!! How are things going with me gone?

Don’t you have anymore work to do?

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ahhhhh, been too busy at work to even log into GW2 in a week. Can not believe I have not played since before reset!! How are things going with me gone?

Well, yes, but you can only deal with so many ignorant users before you explode and you have to go to time out!

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

Wow, keep it classy LOL.
A lot of us “forum warriors” use the forums as an escape from work (those of us living the cubical life).

^^This. As much as I <3 GW2, it certainly doesn’t pay the bills. Some of us don’t have the luxury to play GW2 all day and have to work for a living. Being active on the forums during our work breaks is our way of getting our GW2 fix when we can’t play.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: D W.5179

D W.5179

Wow, keep it classy LOL.
A lot of us “forum warriors” use the forums as an escape from work (those of us living the cubical life).

^^This. As much as I <3 GW2, it certainly doesn’t pay the bills. Some of us don’t have the luxury to play GW2 all day and have to work for a living. Being active on the forums during our work breaks is our way of getting our GW2 fix when we can’t play.

Oh…

Only on breaks?

Oh…

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

Well, yes, but you can only deal with so many ignorant users before you explode and you have to go to time out!

Sooooooo…WvW matchup forums gives you a break from ignorant users? Hmmmmm…perhaps you should consider a pursuing a new job if this place offers a break from the ignorance you face at work.

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

^What he said sums up 99% of the FC pop that bothered to come to WvW after their transfer.
edit, the FC guy not the idiot SF

also @guy above me
Were losing because of coverage and simply too many people to deal with. You’ve probably noticed by now you wipe against FC zergs of equal size every single time and often wipe to FC zergs of less numbers, or at least half a tough time with them.

This is my point exactly. Number really do not mean as much as all the posters whine about. If you actually think about what is going on you can counteract the numbers fairly well, at least enough to not have SF doubling your score.

With that said, you are delusional if you think SF loses every time against equal numbers. These kind of generalizations just show ignorance instead of factual thinking. Perhaps the noobzergs have difficulty wiping, especially if they do not push when the commander/experienced players try to give direction. But in the meantime the groups I run with are taking structures while your folks deal with a portion of our numbers.

I am not saying we never get wiped or we win every time there are equal numbers. I am far more practical than that. Just do not fool yourself into thinking it is all a numbers game. Because it is not.

WvW isn’t a numbers game? Quick someone tell T1 that!!!

WvW has ALWAYS been and ALWAYS will be about numbers and coverage, its a 24/7 fight for crying out loud. If you can’t field a group for the full 24/7, you will lose PPT. Take a look a JQ, they didn’t have the numbers to beat SoS back in the day so what did they do? Brought in MORE guilds with MORE people in MORE timezones. Whoever has more people online at a given time and are aggressive, will win. Saying numbers isn’t a part of WvW is idiotic..

From our perspective, we are here to kill people and have fun. We realize that anything we take will just be PvDoored down later, so we have as much fun as we can in the time we spend online. Our “stories” are what we will remember 3-4 months from now, in the next game and joke about for a long time to come… remembering that “hey we only lost by 100k instead of 150k” isn’t.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Sooooooo…WvW matchup forums gives you a break from ignorant users? Hmmmmm…perhaps you should consider a pursuing a new job if this place offers a break from the ignorance you face at work.

LOL, just a different kind. At least on here it is not “Oh, my Excel wont copy and paste for me” or “My laptop is too heavy, can I get a new one?” or “My Mac is acting weird but Macs don’t break or get viruses.”

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

WvW has ALWAYS been and ALWAYS will be about numbers and coverage, its a 24/7 fight for crying out loud. If you can’t field a group for the full 24/7, you will lose PPT. Take a look a JQ, they didn’t have the numbers to beat SoS back in the day so what did they do? Brought in MORE guilds with MORE people in MORE timezones. Whoever has more people online at a given time and are aggressive, will win. Saying numbers isn’t a part of WvW is idiotic..

From our perspective, we are here to kill people and have fun. We realize that anything we take will just be PvDoored down later, so we have as much fun as we can in the time we spend online. Our “stories” are what we will remember 3-4 months from now, in the next game and joke about for a long time to come… remembering that “hey we only lost by 100k instead of 150k” isn’t.

Perhaps try reading what I put down instead of assigning your own meaning to it. I never said numbers were never a factor. I stated that “do not mean as much as all the posters whine about” and “do not fool yourself into thinking it is all a numbers game”.

There are many ways to counteract larger numbers. I never said you could negate them completely but you can mitigate the numbers in most circumstances.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ninjaing a supply camp, does this pic translate that well?

Attachments:

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Feed Me Change.6528

Feed Me Change.6528

Perhaps try reading what I put down instead of assigning your own meaning to it. I never said numbers were never a factor. I stated that “do not mean as much as all the posters whine about” and “do not fool yourself into thinking it is all a numbers game”.

There are many ways to counteract larger numbers. I never said you could negate them completely but you can mitigate the numbers in most circumstances.

Yeah I agree, but it’s pretty tough to negate 100 with 25 though, being that 25 almost have to stay in 1 place whereas 100 can split up into 3 groups and hit 3 separate targets. Where it’s not 100% a numbers game, but it is definitely over 90% and always will be. Whoever has that off-peak numbers advantage can run up the PPT, hence, the large score difference we see each week.

I think that people just like to complain haha, it’s kind of sad. Why not just go out, have fun and whatever happens happens. Enjoy battle and leave the drama/qq out.

NSP>ET>SoS>BG>ET>SoS>JQ>SoS>Mag>JQ
My fun laughs at your server pride.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Yeah I agree, but it’s pretty tough to negate 100 with 25 though, being that 25 almost have to stay in 1 place whereas 100 can split up into 3 groups and hit 3 separate targets. Where it’s not 100% a numbers game, but it is definitely over 90% and always will be. Whoever has that off-peak numbers advantage can run up the PPT, hence, the large score difference we see each week.

I think that people just like to complain haha, it’s kind of sad. Why not just go out, have fun and whatever happens happens. Enjoy battle and leave the drama/qq out.

LOL, I agree. Even I like to complain, most about the complainers! :P

Numbers help, that is for sure. I think one reason people tend to not try to counteract numbers is, you will die. Period. I can disrupt any zerg I come across solo, but it takes some terrain strategy and knowing you will die. But my point when I play WvW is not to live, my goal is to keep the enemy from taking objectives and to help my team capture things. My feeling is open field battles are pointless unless your aim is to disrupt their zerg while your defenses are prepared or to prevent them from preparing for their assault. I know my philosophies on this are not widely held, but I also think it is because a vast majority of players in WvW are afraid to get killed.

Sorry, kinda of went off on a tangent there.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Loken.9724

Loken.9724

Hello,

First off,

where the heck did you people get this idea that we are full of ourselves/ego driven/Elitest?

I just reviewed EVERY post we made, not once did we comment on our skills in GW2. Nor did I personally every say anything about being as good as AGG. get that out of your head right now.

VK is a NEW guild. We were formed literally tuesday of last week (the first video I posted was day 1 of this guild working together) We have no idea how we will fare in T2 to be honest. Yes most of us were in RET which was together for months in T2/3. But its still not the same. Getting to know a group of people all over again pretty much. A learning curve is bound to happen. The fact that we got the honor of fighting a guild as highly skilled as AGG before leaving this tier was a big bonus for us. Make no mistake about it. They are not a regular T1 guild. I have gone against BG/SOS/KN. AGG seemed a couple steps up on what we saw from those servers when we fought them. They took us apart. some might think that would hurt our egos/feelings. Wrong. in guild chat you would see people saying ‘Man I’m loving this, these guys are wild, I could do this all day’ despite the fact that they were essentially farming us. You learn WAY more in these type of losses than you do winning. They were a classy guild. I wish I could have stuck around with my guild and got a couple more shots at them. (and FoE)

Alaric the Sic level 3 guard
Founder of [SIC] and Commander.
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV6azSCyyjhrcNy2WAGKm7w?feature=mhee

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Loken.9724

Now as for this ridiculous notion of coming here to stroke our egos. Kitten off.

We came here because we had been burning out a bit. We had so many weeks of PPT,PPT,PPT, GOTTA BEAT TC!

So a break was needed. Than we split from RET, so again it made sense to come to T8 and hammer some basic fundamentals out here, not at all worry about PPT and just generally enjoy roaming around trying to pick fights/ trying to help whoever wanted some suggestions.

Don’t base all your opinions of my guild on the posts of 1 or 2 VK. Everyone has their opinion and im not a dictator so if someone in my guild wants to say something, they do it.

also we took up 27 spots. For 1.5 weeks.

I also asked the server if they wanted to have us before we even made the decision to transfer. It was a resounding YES. So really SF, what business is it of yours on that?

I have done nothing but try and help ANYONE who asked for it. This is met with trolling from SF. Nice. I have also asked people on this server for help of my own, they were more than willing to offer it.

By the way PvP. If you are wondering where your strategies are coming from as of late…heres a post that was sent to me by one of your officers, despite the trolling, I still sent a very long reply giving whatever info I have freely. Why? because better opponents means better fights for my FC partners in crime (take it don’t take it, I merely mean to help):

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Loken.9724

I am an avid reader of the forums. Specifically ones that include WvWvW between our servers: Sorrows Furnace, Eredon Terrace, and Ferguson’s Crossing.
Note: I am on the Sorrows Furnace server.
First off, I want to thank you and all your guild-mates for coming down to Tier 8. It brought a lot of fun as well as serving as an eye-opener for our guild. A lot of people have been rallied up from the dead and back onto the fields and VK and the other T1/T2 guilds also.
Secondly, I was not there at the time of your (or guilds) recent video posted (Referring to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqIEKDwqJbM). I am in the guild PVP where you had two considerable wins against us. Even though PVP is not held to the highest regards even hated by some. It is a fun place and a fun community that I’ve called home. Some people call us a mindless zerg that’s useless in a small group, others say we are just a group of “uplevels” that piggy-backs on other guilds. Our commanders get yelled at in map chat whenever they talk, get nasty whispers, yet they take it. The members are also hated to some point and the only way that we can make the server respect us and our commanders is to improve and become a force.
You have opened our eyes to new tactics, the importance of combo fields, as well as many other things and we are currently practicing these tactics. Now, for the reason of this message, you have fought our guild 3 times I believe and won twice with a small number of people. How should we go about improving? We are working on being less spread apart, combo fields, and becoming less glassy. Anything that you’ve noticed, small or big that should be worked upon would be graciously taken.
Thanks for your time,

I didn’t post my reply to this as I think it was posted on your guilds forum.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Loken.9724

Anyways,

SORRY FOR THE WALL OF TEXT.

Just felt if 1/3 of this thread is going to have next to know actual facts and make baseless statements about what we do and think, than I should probably clear it up.

I have had great fun in T8.

FoE im still around till friday. PM me in game, If I got anyone around, im going to try and harass you guys, or try and entice you to harass me :P

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: pulsecodesgnl.3470

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I’ve heard this notion before, whoever is the coward(s) whisper-complaining to the PvP Commanders, quit it. They are great guys, who I personally have co-ordinated with in the past when commanding, and I’ve seen them do the same to other commanders.

If you don’t like the way someone commands, ignore them and move on. It’s not that hard.

Voxtr | Svell | Kvikr | Svass | Sundr | Naud | Kvedja | Traust
Sorrow’s Furnace – Commander/Officer
Kabal of the Righteous [Seed]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I’ve heard this notion before, whoever is the coward(s) whisper-complaining to the PvP Commanders, quit it. They are great guys, who I personally have co-ordinated with in the past when commanding, and I’ve seen them do the same to other commanders.

If you don’t like the way someone commands, ignore them and move on. It’s not that hard.

I agree! Commanding is a tough job, if someone is willing to try, be patient. all commanders had to start as a noobie somewhere.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Saruon.4085

Saruon.4085

Aggression would like to wish VK the best as they move back up to T2.

Thanks for GvGing us on sunday!

Here is some footage of the GvG’s that took place on sunday.

[Aggression] -Relentless by Nature-
We <3 Haters
The Prophet of Aggression

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

We get the idea from the fact that as soon as VK came down here there were many people that started posting videos and giving out advise to every server that was kind of antagonistic.

Not sure why people get the idea that SF or any of T8 wants us in this match, and the only thing it has done is made our tactics a whole lot worst. Agg came down from T1 and didn’t start blowing up the forums like VK even though they were staying. I have read the T2 forums from before you guys came down and there was a complete change of attitude down here all the way in T8….but I would like to see how other T2 servers would react if you guys posted on your forums like that.

And the impartial opinions seemed a lot more like jabs than anything else. But hey I just spoke my honest opinion about how I felt about the ego stroking of a T2 guild that jumps down for a week to “Vacation” in T8 and then post like crazy on forums where they aren’t staying in.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

We get the idea from the fact that as soon as VK came down here there were many people that started posting videos and giving out advise to every server that was kind of antagonistic.

Not sure why people get the idea that SF or any of T8 wants us in this match, and the only thing it has done is made our tactics a whole lot worst. Agg came down from T1 and didn’t start blowing up the forums like VK even though they were staying. I have read the T2 forums from before you guys came down and there was a complete change of attitude down here all the way in T8….but I would like to see how other T2 servers would react if you guys posted on your forums like that.

And the impartial opinions seemed a lot more like jabs than anything else. But hey I just spoke my honest opinion about how I felt about the ego stroking of a T2 guild that jumps down for a week to “Vacation” in T8 and then post like crazy on forums where they aren’t staying in.

Actually, we’ve been a lot classier here than in T2 with TC. I won’t go into detail here, but we have a 6 month long hate relationship with TC. So….you just basically lied to everyone.

Second…we put up videos every forum we are in. It’s actually pretty normal. Lots of people from our server and competing servers in T2/T3 do it. I’d suggest you guys do it too. It’s fun.

You…you are just trying to create a fight. That’s fine. Maybe someone will take the bait. However, I’d advise searching other avenues for enjoyment. I use to waste my time doing similar things. I’m happier now.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Mateo.7543

Mateo.7543

Last night was so epic we held the throne room with just 10 people against multiple zerg. They stormed in one after another. Then when that didn’t work they started portal bombing us. Then a lot of you gave up so you rallied the remnant of your forces and made a final charge we def. defeated that and ran out like gandalf at helms deep to swallow your remaining forces. We then held the hill and several supply camp for an hour after that with no commander i might add. Shout and respect to the brave warriors of the Hill you know who you are. SF represented last night so hard. We fought to our last breath eventually we held the hill with just 5 players against a 30 or 40 min siege. Just wish i could of seen the lulz in their chat when they finally took the throne room to see a cata sitting there xD.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: FilthyRat.4652

FilthyRat.4652

Actually, we’ve been a lot classier here than in T2 with TC. I won’t go into detail here, but we have a 6 month long hate relationship with TC. So….you just basically lied to everyone.

Second…we put up videos every forum we are in. It’s actually pretty normal. Lots of people from our server and competing servers in T2/T3 do it. I’d suggest you guys do it too. It’s fun.

You…you are just trying to create a fight. That’s fine. Maybe someone will take the bait. However, I’d advise searching other avenues for enjoyment. I use to waste my time doing similar things. I’m happier now.

You…you……you……..your post doesn’t even make sense, first you say that VK has been a lot classier on this tier than in T2…and then the last line you talk searching for avenues of enjoyment or something like that.

If you noticed I didn’t say anything until one of the last negative post from one of your T2 heroes. hope you guys feel better coming down to T8 and insulting a whole server, though you would have had thicker skin though than to let the opinion of some one from T8 bother you.

And as far as the T2 post goes there wasn’t a lot of Heroes on there standing up to the other servers….just a whole lot of talk about how VK’s server was outnumbered by the others and that makes me think you guys came here for an ego boost and to beat up on SF cause of our numbers. (which is totally out of our control)

HEY guys lets drop down 6 tiers and fight the lowest tier then give them all advice, talk about how they aren’t as good as us, how much gold we are making, and post a bunch of videos and we can just call it a vacation.

Barodd-80 W/Kremklin-80 Me/Dokast-80 Nec
Nine Divines (ND)
Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by FilthyRat.4652)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: narcissus.6418

narcissus.6418

Really proud how t8 has progressed in terms of competitiveness. I was gone this weekend for those gvg’s, thanks agg for throwing up the videos. From what I gather, we lost, sometimes you learn more by losing and learning new tactics. That seems to be the case and thank you for opening our eyes to some different ideas. To all the Fergies who have been in the hard fight for months, keep your chin up, the ppt means nothing as it is merely a matter of coverage. We thought it was only coverage for t1-t3 but it seems that sf has t3/4 coverage wise.

To all the hating on VK, thanks, guess we’re doing something right. I wish you all well in the future fight. AGG+FOE I wish you both well on ET and turning it around to a higher tier server, you’re both class acts and hope to see you in the future and future mmo’s.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Walls … will never be read …
In any case … What is VK?

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

VK has returned home to Fort Aspenwood. Id like to thank everyone on SF and ET for the fights, and the great people that I met on Fergusons Crossing, keep up the good work!

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Ungood.3054

Ungood.3054

VK has returned home to Fort Aspenwood. Id like to thank everyone on SF and ET for the fights, and the great people that I met on Fergusons Crossing, keep up the good work!

Hey guys. Was great having you down here, I hope as you leave, you leave a legacy behind. I also wish that FA welcomes you home to much fun.

In other news. I got WvW map completion tonight on my Alt, thanks to Agg again ransacking sections of SF BL. Kudos guys for the fights, deaths and 7 badges. I guess that finishes the “hard part” now I just gotta get the remaining 97% of the map -sigh-

Every Lifelong Journey Ends With a Gravestone.
Born and Raised in Eredon Terrace

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

All aboard the FPS Dropper! Hey [Agg] are we doing t1 tactics right?

Attachments:

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Kay.5416

Kay.5416

So uh. I’ve been kind of distracted by the shiny that is the Adventure Box. I’m going to shake my sudden addiction to these bauble-things and go back to looking for badges, though!

Maybe with an awesomely ugly-neat new staff skin so you guys can have an easy target.

Ferguson’s Crossing: Heliolite & handful of others

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Sure, why not? haha. Good fights tonight, guys.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: I Monk For L O V E.7528

I Monk For L O V E.7528

Sure, why not? haha. Good fights tonight, guys.

Yeah it was fun. I found it really rude when you portal bombed our battleship though

None Shall Pass – Level 80 Guardian
No Yaks Shall Pass – Level 80 Thief
Sorrows Furnace – Special Tactics Assault Recon[StaR]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

So uh. I’ve been kind of distracted by the shiny that is the Adventure Box. I’m going to shake my sudden addiction to these bauble-things and go back to looking for badges, though!

Maybe with an awesomely ugly-neat new staff skin so you guys can have an easy target.

ive decided to grind a full set of super weapons for my mesmer >.>
like… 1 (or 2) of everything mesmer can equip
yeahhhhh

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Punch.4231

Punch.4231

Tier 8 Gw2 PV kitten rs bsnss. And don’t you forget it.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jextapose.6532

Jextapose.6532

Well I’m back home in FA. Going to miss FC and everyone in it. Hopefully Glicko is fixed one day so SF can move up to the tier it belongs in, and you all can get some even matchups. (It’s actually looking like GoM will be dropping to T8 in a few weeks time, so hang in there)

Shoutout to Agg for giving us the honor of multiple GvG fights. Learned a lot from it and we are already reevaluating our comp and coming up with some new ideas.

Aether of the Wind
Field Generator – [VK]
Fort Aspenwood

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Anyone have a score update this morning?

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Daemonne.5018

Daemonne.5018

Might want to edit your chat box.

If you play solitaire with only one suit, your game is going to end faster and feel lacking.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: ErlendR.6107

ErlendR.6107

Omgosh that boat ><
270.302 SF
114.710 ET
113.481 FC
D:

Proud ex-Kaineng T8 best server ever vs DR & FC
FC
Retired

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Manoa.5897

Our battleboat was certainly the best moment of the night. Followed closely by our stealth cap of FCO from ET while they were distracted by defending it from FC.

Fun times.

Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

270.302 SF
114.710 ET
113.481 FC
D:

Aw, thanks, I should have been more clear though. Need a cap or both the totals and PPT numbers. I want to update mos.millenium.org since it’s been quite awhile.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

Only been about an hour now.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Weird, when I originally posted (30 mins ago) it said 11 hours ago -_-. Maybe some bad cache…

Anyway, the gap is opening back up. We were down to -22 points for a while, back up to -35. Sadness.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

Let’s just hope our brand new WvW director will be our knight in shining armor

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I hate to urinate in anyone’s Cheerios, but:
SF, if you truly want out of T8 (assuming the current trend continues), you absolutely must:
1.) Wreck us and ET with equal vehemence as did Kaineng. (i.e. 500k point wins, full stop.)
2.) Continue to consolidate your “core” WvW population, and their skills. I’m sure we all know that, as soon as you manage to eat more than one or two weeks of losing, a certain % of your more fair-weather WvWers . . . Will. Puss. OUT.
As such, your core needs to be frigging SOLID. I mean diamond-hard, or Adamantium. This is non-negotiable.

Unfortunately for you, the fire’s been well and truly reignited. For us Fergs, as well as ET. We can argue tranfers all we want, but I’d be willing to counter that this was in the works before the recent transfers. All Guilds like FoE, Agg, and VK did was accelerate the timetable. On the good side, SF – this at least means that you’re going
to -along with us- have a fun voyage until Ragnarok.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

I’m sorry, was there anything new about your argument that hasn’t been regurgitated a hundred times over in different varieties?

If I wanna be sad about -35 points, then I’mma be sad. Hypotheticals mean nothing, especially when circumstances have significantly changed.

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

You people are still throwing jabs at SF? pffffft…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Advent.6193

I’m not telling you to be happy about it. I’m just suggesting how you can fix the issue, without outside intervention. What, do you think I’m amused by yet another steamroller in T8? Truth is, pulsecodesgnl, you could have done exactly what I -and others – have suggested, months ago. And, after that first week or two in T8, you could have managed it with utter ease and contempt. Past that, yes, Glicko math is freaking whacked. We all know that. It is ridiculous to be punished for winning, but not winning “enough.” Meh.

Also. No, I don’t hate SF or ET. We’re all stuck in this bloody mire together, hate’s counter-productive. Let’s all just bring our best, and see who wrecks whom.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]

(edited by Advent.6193)

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Darek.1836

All we need to do to beat SF is get more numbers! Then if we can night
cap all day and keep stuff during the day with equal numbers we can finally win… it’s so simple.

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

pulsecodesgnl.3470

Is there a reason you keep bolding in weird places? It makes it really awkward to read, especially if you read it where bold = emphasis.

Since the emphasis doesn’t make sense, it seems like I’m trying to interpret some submliminal text.

So far all I have is “must and will out solid before fun another done utter is”. Plz2unscramble.

But back to the point, it must be wonderful knowing everything about the future, and always being right. Sounds like a fun existence. Relevant SP episode

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Manoa.5897

SF can’t fix the issue. Only ANet has the power to fix the issue. The issue will still exist if/when we progress out of T8. It just means some other poor server will be stuck in the Glicko Ghetto instead of us (and likely much longer than us…if GoM drops down, be prepared for them to be in the tier for 1/4 of the year or longer).

Henge of Denravi

FC/ET/SF

in WvW

Advent.6193

pulsecodesgnl:
Wow, and I’ve actually tried to be non-trollish. Helpful, even. I’d love to know how you get that I think I’m precognitive and know all. IIRC, I’ve given certain of your server’s Guilds credit for being rather deadly combatants. As for the bolded text, I admit not understanding why that’s hard to read.
Either you’re trying to troll me, or we’re experiencing a breakdown in text-based communication. As such, realise I’m not attempting to troll you. So, let’s call this the second, shall we?

As for Manoa:
I’ve attempted to spin the issue positively, but you are most likely right. The worst part is that the oft-mentioned “ratings floor” concept would probably fix the entire
frigging concern. For SF, and for anyone else that ends up in T8.