FSP-UW-FR

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Panos.9427

Panos.9427

FR you are doing a great job finally after 5 weeks I had some real Zerg vs Zerg fight with you! Keep it up and thank you for the fun!

-Rerolled [Re]
-Typhons Bane

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

I wanted to say we had a blast yesterday evening, both FR and FS put some pretty insane numbers on our border and it got really intense. I haven’t had this much fun in a long time, thanks for the awesome fights!

But visit our Garrison lord room one server at a time please, I’m not used to having skill lag outside EB :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Cruzyo.7304

Cruzyo.7304

looks like FS and has much fun PvDing in the morning hours when normal people are at work, but those evil nightcappers of Underworld oh no!

if you dont find the sarcasm in this, you might go back to check if that gate your punching is opend already.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Taluha.2960

Taluha.2960

[From FR] Hey guys nice to fight against you we have some cool time and cool fight, and it’s especially appreciable after two week against german servers, but unfortunately we have find a cheater on FSP server this morning, on your home map.

It is a human thief if I remember correctly, small and short brown hair. I’m sure of this (cheating) cause we have played against him during 30 min this morning, and we have see him : deal too much damage (like 25k in 2s on a war), instant stealth after Heartseeker without any Blinding Powder and before the end of the 3s, stealth after a Clock and Dagger on NOTHING (he did it just in front of me, I was stealth and I’m sure he just clock with this attack by hitting the wind, no creature at proximity), he found us when we where stealth and use Heartseeker when we where stealth (impossible without focus) and finally go stealth two time after get down and dissapear without giving any xp or drop, with 5 player seeking him in a area where he can’t escape.

Unfortunately I started FRAPS too late for filming him, but take care and report if you see him, thanks a lot, cheater will not be accepted on this game.

Hf and cya

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Panos.9427

FR you are doing a great job, keep it up!

-Rerolled [Re]
-Typhons Bane

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

Thx for info Taluha ….
My advice … let keep FRAPS on all the time …
Btw thanks for good game …

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

looks like FS and has much fun PvDing in the morning hours when normal people are at work, but those evil nightcappers of Underworld oh no!

if you dont find the sarcasm in this, you might go back to check if that gate your punching is opend already.

The number of kittens I give about the likes of you is lower then 0. Instead of posting on this forum show me your skill on the battlefield.

I smell double standards here.

edit: btw I’m not at home and able to play guild wars right now

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Aralon.7501

Aralon.7501

[From FR] Hey guys nice to fight against you we have some cool time and cool fight, and it’s especially appreciable after two week against german servers, but unfortunately we have find a cheater on FSP server this morning, on your home map.

It is a human thief if I remember correctly, small and short brown hair. I’m sure of this (cheating) cause we have played against him during 30 min this morning, and we have see him : deal too much damage (like 25k in 2s on a war), instant stealth after Heartseeker without any Blinding Powder and before the end of the 3s, stealth after a Clock and Dagger on NOTHING (he did it just in front of me, I was stealth and I’m sure he just clock with this attack by hitting the wind, no creature at proximity), he found us when we where stealth and use Heartseeker when we where stealth (impossible without focus) and finally go stealth two time after get down and dissapear without giving any xp or drop, with 5 player seeking him in a area where he can’t escape.

Unfortunately I started FRAPS too late for filming him, but take care and report if you see him, thanks a lot, cheater will not be accepted on this game.

Hf and cya

Do you remember the tag?

Aralon Mors – Norn Hybrid Necro
Aralon Scutum – Charr Healing Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks! – Guild of Tweakers [GoT]

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Taluha.2960

Taluha.2960

I don’t have the time to watch the tag cause we are not sure for the cheat on start, and after having tag Shadaran we don’t had see him, so I can’t remember the tag, I just had time to report one time with a fast reaction. If I see him again I take the tag ofc.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Shadelord.7405

Shadelord.7405

What’s really interesting is until now fr and uw seem to only invade our borderland and refrain from attacking each other respective borderlands. Makes u wonder really.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Paavotar.3971

Paavotar.3971

Oh no, our well hidden alliance with FR has been revealed. Nooooo…

But on a serious note, this morning we lost Bay to FR and they got Omega golem and couple alphas through outer Hills. I suppose our “Dont-speak-anything-about-this-alliance” with FR has been broken.

Its usually hard to see whats going on with the two enemies you are fighting with. It always feels like they are doing work together against you when there is constant pressure. Its how 3-way battles are.

PS. We dont have any kind of alliance with each others ;D

A Pink scumbag of [FACE] and deep inside a [GuM]ster
Mouggari – Warrior – Candy cane Avenger

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Ironvos.9014

Ironvos.9014

Well UW does attack the french border often.
But whenever the french clean up their border they usually go straight to ours.
Most i’ve seen them do in almost 3 days is cap UW bay once.
Quite silly if you have to defend against all non-EB french nearly 24/7 and whatever UW decides to throw at us.
They seem to be focused on second place.

Far Shiverpeaks
Luna Solares – Mesmer

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

What’s really interesting is until now fr and uw seem to only invade our borderland and refrain from attacking each other respective borderlands. Makes u wonder really.

ytd UW was defending Hills on FR Border against BOTH FR and FS while BOTH FR and FS were invading UW border at the same time?!

(edited by Moderator)

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Taek.4671

Taek.4671

I don’t think there is any alliance between FR and UW. I have seen them go all out against each other when there have been 3 way battles or seen UW run in and attack FR after wiping us or FR do that to UW. I mostly play on enemy BLs and have seen a lot of players from all 3 servers. Sunday night though looked like FR had events on FSP BL and UW didn’t have much. That doesn’t mean an alliance.

I have found this week fun. FR have some good open field tactics and UW are very good defensively and both have given a nice flavour to the fights. Someone always calls alliances every match up. I think strategically some servers decide to concentrate more on a certain server and if they both choose the same one it might look like that. FSP usually have had enough man power to focus on both our enemies for sometime. I think both UW and FR have similar numbers and we all have more at different times of the day and week.

[TGA]The Gamers Asylum

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Wizard.4056

Wizard.4056

Hey guys. posting from my phone so forgive my spelling and grammar.

1. there is no alliance between us and any of the other 2 servers. (alliance administrator here. if there was an alliance id know..) yesterday we had FR on one side of the map and FR on the other..
2. nice tries on the Garrison yesterday. big thanks to FSP for keeping the cap circle blocked for FR so we could regroup and wipe you with some well placed sup arrow carts and balistas and the waypoint that allowed mass porting.
3. sorry about your garrison this morning FS. I wasnt there the first cap but I joined the second group that got ported in by a mesmer that hid for an hour. I was the invader dancing in front of the gate when you tried to retake it :P

anyway it will be a close week . I have no idea who will win as we are all 3 around the same level.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Caedmon.6798

Caedmon.6798

Hf and cya

Tbh,that’s just a thief who knows his class and how to use a perm stealth build.There are no damage increasing hacks available whatsoever,Period.Honestly,that’s just the thief class for ya,totally broken with the current set of traits/skills.Ive seen this happen dozens and dozens of times.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Aralon.7501

You know it’s not a hack to place an arrow cart in front of the gate and shoot through the opening above the gate? Commonly used tactic.

Attachments:

(edited by Aralon.7501)

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Flamey.1430

Flamey.1430

Well can that same ac reach the back inside of the lords room as well? Cover the Entire Keep Floor? Reach the inside of the walls on the ouside facing facade? Marvelous placement! Round of applause!

Missus Balls – Guardian
[SLAY]

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

A guy from [Keen] along with a load of other kittens just took out seige at hills using zoom hack.No doors anywhere near they where against a wall firing ac’s at seige set up the otherside.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Aralon.7501

Well can that same ac reach the back inside of the lords room as well? Cover the Entire Keep Floor? Reach the inside of the walls on the ouside facing facade? Marvelous placement! Round of applause!

Just to make sure you knew about this tactic, but if the AC reached the lords then it was a hack.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

Just to make sure you knew about this tactic, but if the AC reached the lords then it was a hack.

Not only did it reach the lord room it was also hitting a treb set up on top of the supply point.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: blutch.9283

blutch.9283

An alliance between FR and UW?! no! it’s just that your bus is training 60 on FS ^^
Seriously, this is mainly because you have a large presence as H24 that UW week and if you take more points on you, you gain more points in the standings to not go to D6

Question: I have horrible lag in the evening (2 FPS) on the map FS when fighting was over 30 and you?
sorry for English

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: maloki.3527

maloki.3527

The zoom thing is actually also a known BUG, so some people will not know they are encountering a bug while using it.
Might want to keep that in mind as well

Maloki – Asura Necro/Sylvari Ele –
@Farshiverpeaks
You’re dumb. You’ll die, and you’ll leave a dumb corpse

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

BTW Camera view and angle on AC are dependent from size Ur character ( on Aura is a different like on Norn ) … l2p
PS pm in game then I can show U …

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Belfagor Diabolos.1940)

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Okaishi.8320

BTW Camera view and angle on AC are dependent from size Ur character ( on Aura is a different like on Norn ) … l2p

I haven’t seen a single constructive post from you yet. Maybe that guardian glitching into your keep was a l2p thing as well.

Member of TUP on Gandara

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

maloki.3527

I also had very delightful talk with some FSP fellas and it explained some of the things that happened, some are still not that clear. But meh, I don’t care. The fights are good and its couple silvers we lost there to something.

Yeah I really wasn’t in the mood for coming on TS again, had 2 meetings on there already today.
And revealing my female charms to the enemy didn’t feel like a good idea either.

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Belfagor Diabolos.1940

I haven’t seen a single constructive post from you yet. Maybe that guardian glitching into your keep was a l2p thing as well.

:) man just try tu use this same AC on tall Norn and smallest Asura, zoom out and look around ….

ok one constructive thing – walking omega golems across open field to FSP Keep on EB yesterday , U don’t have a mesmers with portals ? no thief’s to hide them ?
and second on reset night 4-5 GuM members ( UW ) was seating a cata on side internal wall FSP keep in range active Jerri treb do U need more ?
Btw I was on this treb ….
U have some very good players but lack of tactical thinking … and knowledge about siege mechanic…. good night
PS I’m out from here, this place is insane ….

Far Shiverpeaks [EU]

(edited by Belfagor Diabolos.1940)

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Wicked.5479

Wicked.5479

aaaand i will stop following this thread…

Kengo Miyazawa ~ norn warrior
Commander of Far Shiverpeaks
Leader of Bubblegum Dragons [GUM]

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

maloki.3527

aaaand i will stop following this thread…

What, are you telling me you have enough drama on the FSP?

But yeh, I kinda feel you

hammers away at keyboard

maybe I should actually get into some WvW this week. Who knows

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Okaishi.8320

You should, the matchup is actually really fun. The topic, on the other hand, could use some improvement :P

Member of TUP on Gandara

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Mangopersikka.9713

Mangopersikka.9713

Both FR and UW you really were generous in SM lord last night. For 40minutes or more you guys just kept feeding me loot bags. Thank for those Even though in the end we lost it to UWs attempt number 14 or so. I have to say that amount of time keeping it ours with SM full of holes everywhere is pretty darn good considering the mess our pugs were at that time..

Also do you UW guys always repair everything like the doomsday train is gonna run through the damaged wall at any second? It’s quite impressive actually.

[Kale] Kalevala
Far Shiverpeaks

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

Well, logging in today and pressing B was a very unpleasant experience. Kudos to you, FSP, still no one can tell me wth happened

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

It’s sad when you are checking the WvW score and see how is the hard work you made yesterday gone and there is nothing you can do, cause unlike others “cough” you have to be at work.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

Well, logging in today and pressing B was a very unpleasant experience. Kudos to you, FSP, still no one can tell me wth happened

FSP was/is enjoying PvD in the morning hours, always has been that way ;o)

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Wizard.4056

Wizard.4056

Thats an impressive morning zerg you both can put up. Shame that both of them were directed to us. Lol we’re outmanned on our own border. Its not hard to take keeps that are unprotected uh? I guess attacking during prime time was to hard?

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

To anyone complaining about FSP morning zerg, I would like to remind you of our own efforts at reset around 5am.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: KimRasmussen.4128

KimRasmussen.4128

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

To anyone complaining about FSP morning zerg, I would like to remind you of our own efforts at reset around 5am.

the thing is some of the FS posting on this forum have double standards.

they complain about cheaters on one side and loudly blame the entire server for this, but if others do that with individuals of their server suddenly “there is no need to bring that up in this forum”.

secondly, they always complain about the “evil pvd nightcappers” yet pvding in the morning is totally fine.

Also that bull about “FR and UW alliance”, looking at the score, you might guess the opposite? If some individuals of FSP would be less hypocrit, this thread would be much more enjoyable aswell for someone that follows the matchup from time to time at his workplace :P

cheaters should be reported and moved on, there is no reason to blame an entire server for that, about the second i personally dont give a kitten wether a server is nightcapping or is having morning zergs, whatever pleases them to win. I enjoy the battles in the evening where i can actually do something aswell.

(edited by Cruzyo.7304)

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

It’s sad when you are checking the WvW score and see how is the hard work you made yesterday gone and there is nothing you can do, cause unlike others “cough” you have to be at work.

It’s amazing you can post on internet forums while at work and “cough” not need to sleep in between shifts :o

I have tried to refrain from posting on this thread but it seems the whiners are starting to take over. You guys (UW) only just lost a lead in an extremely tight 3 way matchup. If you can’t enjoy what is the closest matchup in the ladder, then you should probably quit. Try posting something constructive. Although in Cruzyo’s case that might be difficult as it seems he can’t post any other way.

As for the matchup, thoroughly enjoying it and it has been our toughest since GH came to this tier their 1st week.
UW- definitely more impressive numbers, coverage and organisation since we last met. You defend what you have very well. Nice to see a server improve through their own hard work.
FR- very impressive. If your coverage was a little better you guys would be winning this matchup. Excellent organisation, especially in attack. Though you guys are vulnerable in open field. I don’t think I’ve seen so many thieves on one server. Enjoyed the battles with MORT and others on FSP border all week. You guys showed great co-ordination on FSP border last night. 3 separate FR zergs moving around our border attacking different objectives simultaneously had us scrambling for our lives.

Please enjoy the rest of the matchup, it should be good.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Minfast.5489

Minfast.5489

the thing is some of the FS posting on this forum have double standards.

they complain about cheaters on one side and loudly blame the entire server for this, but if others do that with individuals of their server suddenly “there is no need to bring that up in this forum”.

secondly, they always complain about the “evil pvd nightcappers” yet pvding in the morning is totally fine.

Also that bull about “FR and UW alliance”, looking at the score, you might guess the opposite? If some individuals of FSP would be less hypocrit, this thread would be much more enjoyable aswell for someone that follows the matchup from time to time at his workplace :P

cheaters should be reported and moved on, there is no reason to blame an entire server for that, about the second i personally dont give a kitten wether a server is nightcapping or is having morning zergs, whatever pleases them to win. I enjoy the battles in the evening where i can actually do something aswell.

You sure you are not talking about yourself here. I stand to be corrected but I only remember one poster from FSP mention PvD nightcapping. Yet in response a number of you guys haven’t shut up about our morning crew all morning. What you can post but can’t play? As for the alleged cheating, I can remember one complaint from us earlier in the thread. In response you guys have complained about a thief being a thief (but alleging he must have been hacking) and a flurry of posts last night about our entire server cheating. Double standards? I see it from posters on both servers, you included.

Minfast – Thief / Rulken Charon – Guardian / Yalkara Moonshade – Ele
Far Shiverpeaks – representing [eXo] [tbp] [NW]

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

I lost the respect to FS server in the previous match up, when half of the server gave up the match due Germans night capping, is that correct? There still will be the topic on the forum if you need to remember this.

(edited by Miyu.8137)

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Shakki.3219

Shakki.3219

Boy everyone at work got Internet, or a Smartphone in a smoking break to post a 10second post but playing at work? i call that more than impossible

so i don’t know where you are getting at

Reaper – Anguîsh

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Cruzyo.7304

Oh I totally agree with you Minfast, i havent been polite at all, tough is that really surprising to you? If you look down this thread from the start, what you see is FSP starting to cry out loud about almost everything. (watch out, selfcritism at the start(!))

This matchup thread started with a hate-war from FS against UW, thats a matter of fact.

However I am surely capable of writing down something constructive, tough there wasnt much constructive (from either side) to reply on.

once more, i dont care about nightcapping or morningcapping since i cannot be around at these times myself to either prevent or add something and as I already said, I highly enjoy the battles in the evening since they are always intense and need high concentration, there is no easy target in this matchup, even the south towers dont always fall to the NPC Commander, which is great and shows how even the matchup is.

and last but not least yes, i can post but not play, my workplace allows me to follow this froums and even reply here when i have the time to do so.

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

This has been a very fun matchup. You never know who is dominating when you log on and even if one server is dominating, it can change in half an hour.

The thing I enjoyed the most is being chased by 4-6 FR or FSP around half the map and leading them right into our zerg. I normally never /laugh when someone dies but after being followed by 10 enemys for almost 10 minutes. just walking is circkels hoping they get it and stop chasing me. Well, I just had to /laugh after I finally lead them to our zerg.

Some pugs should really learn to stop going after just 1 person.

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

(edited by LameTerror.4032)

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Tomasen.6013

Tomasen.6013

You can always clearly tell what server the person writing is from. It is wildly coloured from the exstremly small numbers your server managed to hold back waves after wave of endless zergs, usually with double your numbers, and whos always double teaming you, but somehow managed to take back the entire borderland while being outmanned the whole time.
Its always the other server who is the evil server because when they use hacks its winning the game for them, while if they post pictures of cheaters from your own server they are falsely acusing you of something they clearly fabricated.

Tomesmeren. AoA. Far Shiverpeaks

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Okaishi.8320

It’s kind of sad that everything we worked so hard for to defend can just be gone like that due to the lack of morning coverage. But I’m not here to complain about PvD or who’s nightcapping what, but keep in mind that even though we have a fairly strong nightshift we’re never able to reduce the potential points of the enemy by this much (this much being 0).

Now I don’t know if this morning was completely a FS effort or if it went hand in hand with FR, but the earlier accusation of us working together with FR does look rather silly now.

It makes me realise that, even though this this matchup was very enjoyable, we might not be quite ready for this tier yet. Not until we have atleast somewhat of a morning coverage.

Member of TUP on Gandara

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Panos.9427

Great fight at FSP border yesterday 50+ of FSP getting wiped by 40 SPGR and ÄÄ awesome fights guys thank you for the fun

-Rerolled [Re]
-Typhons Bane

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

When a mesmer is hiding in a keep/tower for 1-2 hrs to let us in I trust them. If a person tells me “I can use an arrowcart from this special spot to destroy their siege inside” I might actually trust them too, if they add the “because I’m using a zoom hack” I might not be very happy with them.

Totally agree +1

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

maloki.3527

I find this thread entertaining, but seriously guys. Why can’t we just be happy and focus on the good parts of the matchup like: It’s an even match and that makes it fun to play?
Like – Thanks for the amazing duel.
Like – Wow, beating you guys off for 3 hrs even if we were only 10 people was an amazing experience! too bad you got it in the end (orwhateveractuallyhappaned)

I don’t want more QQing in here, and I usually don’t report kittenty comments, but who knows I might resort to it

Also, commenting on “having to be at work” is just stupid, especially with the demeaning “cough cough” insinuating that the rest of us don’t work, dont want to work and are just scrubs. It’s kinda rude. Not everyone works 9-5. And for my own guild we’ve mainly recruited people who play outside of the normal “primetime” of 4hrs.
Some are students, some are inbetween jobs, some work nights, someone work shifts of 1-2 weeks then off for 1-2 weeks. Some have legitimate medical issues that also keeps us at home. I mean the possibilities are endless, stop being so kitten narrow-minded.

@Farshiverpeaks

FSP-UW-FR

in WvW

Posted by: Twinny.9304

Twinny.9304

This matchup thread started with a hate-war from FS against UW, thats a matter of fact.

awe Im sure i mentioned earlier in thread (without going back and double checking) how much UW’s performance had improved and well done for how fast u climbed back up the rankings, really impressive. Ok i was wrong about the transfers but i didnt have no bad word about it i even said thats its become acceptable even with PvD, we all do it at different times, after all it is a weeks long match up.

To be honest we have had some great match ups in past and a great match up now, so great that the scores are most evenly matched scores currently (meaning about 2hrs ago when i last checked) across all tiers of EU and NA.

Lets enjoy this thread as much as ours battles guys n girls, and in all fairness its clear to see that this weeks winner could be any of our 3 servers, so lets keep it clean and have some fun.

Twinny Todd – Guardian – FSP [PunK]
Big Bad Bunny – Necro – FSP [PunK]