Far Shiverpeaks proving the point

in WvW

Posted by: Srs.9715

Srs.9715

During night time at europe on europe servers you cant gain any points but u can cap so u have an advantage during the day when the point will start coming. This way its not game braking but still ur effort during night will give ur server an advantage.

Once again, YOU decide that players don’t have the right to play the same game the night that YOU play on day/evening (select the one you prefer) because YOU sleep at night and they don’t.
Those players don’t have to suffer because YOU want AN implement rules that don’t disadvantage you too much.

it’s just ridiculous and selfish.

Les Lapins de Lumière [RaB] – www.loots.fr
Vizunah Square [Fr]

in WvW

Posted by: CLundkvist.7814

CLundkvist.7814

selfish for people with less skill but more freetime to win isent it? i mean the basic how humans live is sleep at night awake at day time isnt it? some exceptions if u have a night job but having this.

During night time at europe on europe servers you cant gain any points but u can cap so u have an advantage during the day when the point will start coming. This way its not game braking but still ur effort during night will give ur server an advantage.

It is an europ server wich should adapt from there.

still is beneficial for the night players just dont insta win because they have such freetime/timezone.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

(edited by CLundkvist.7814)

in WvW

Posted by: Srs.9715

Srs.9715

have more freetime to win is not selfish, sorry dude.

Put all you rage on this forum saying that people don’t have the right to play at night because YOU are sleeping is selfish. Spend your work time on this forum to spit all your rage on night’s players but you certainly have to rage against players on your server who prefer pve during night instead of keep up all your hard work you make during the day.

Les Lapins de Lumière [RaB] – www.loots.fr
Vizunah Square [Fr]

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

have more freetime to win is not selfish, sorry dude.

Put all you rage on this forum saying that people don’t have the right to play at night because YOU are sleeping is selfish. Spend your work time on this forum to spit all your rage on night’s players but you certainly have to rage against players on your server who prefer pve during night instead of keep up all your hard work you make during the day.

I dont want to offend anyone but… are u ignorant or blind? read what i wrote i mean night players can still do something.

It is selfish if it effects all the other players

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: elvy.9085

elvy.9085

Once again we dont have freetime or freezone, your server isn’t shut during the night, and AGAIN, yur server is most of the time more populated.

You are focusing on wrong problem. It is your people; the one who are playing at these hours who let us tag everything.

And dont tell me you dont have any players, yesterday, your server was medium populated at 3 am london time, just as ours was. I think they were already several screenshot of the population ‘nightime’ last week.

in WvW

Posted by: Season.6427

Season.6427

As far as I remember, Vizunah were winning ’til people there went to bed and FS did not. On the Morning, all map where blue, all “nightcapped” and FS had 12k points in advance. During the day VS managed to reduce the gap little by little.

in WvW

Posted by: Phara Miu.2816

Phara Miu.2816

Do you know what most people on Far Shiverpeaks do atm ? jumping puzzles and chatting about your mad skills of awesomeness in the night.
Whole chat is whining about it, none is making an effort to attack anymore.

20 people going Klovan….thats our main attack force, we cant seem to sport more then 20 people for attacks…

They dont bother anymore, good work tough you get what you wanted right ?
No opposition to fight, just nuking down 20 people who are willing to try with your massive mad skill super WvW guilds ?

We show up in the weekend again, have fun tonight bro’s and watch out for those Mad Gate’s of Doom when you retake 100% of the maps again.

in WvW

Posted by: albi.9518

albi.9518

Exactly Season. This weekend FS alliances (especially the NUG guild) were playing a lot during the night and were able to nightcap everything on Friday and Saturday nights.

Both times VS players were able to reduce the gap until Sunday night when we finally achieved to retake everything (and it was not very late. When I joined WvW at 2am there was nothing else to do than taking the few supply camps missing).

in WvW

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

It’s like asking Usain Bolt to run a marathon…

in WvW

Posted by: holska.4127

holska.4127

So if I travel a lot for work (which I’m sure plenty folks are) I would need to keep on paying server transfers each time I’m closer to US timezone for extended period of time? I mean I could convince co-workers and new friends I make abroad to come play with me and zerg during night time, so I’m a danger to the balance of the game right?

More seriously, WvW is designed to NOT be balanced as stated by A.net. Want balanced PvP go do tournaments…
If VS can pull of night shifts what’s preventing us (yes I’m on FS) from doing that? We’re so many countries on one server, I’m sure there’s folks living abroad and there’s still some traces of colonial times, why not start recruiting them for our cause and even out the playfield that way instead of having A.net change the whole game (for the worse imo, I hate the restrictions suggested so far) or judging other people for the time of day they’re awake?

This will always be present in any game, back in the day I used to play various games on US servers so during my play time all rare spawns and crafting nodes were up.

in WvW

Posted by: Selo.1250

Selo.1250

“17h40 in France,”

Most dont even care anymore in FS, we know we already have no chance at winning when you cap everything at night. Its a waste of time.

in WvW

albi.9518

“17h40 in France,”

Most dont even care anymore in FS, we know we already have no chance at winning when you cap everything at night. Its a waste of time.

Well, that’s funny because FS did cap everything at night twice this weekend, and VS is winning at the moment. Your argument is invalid.

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

“17h40 in France,”

Well, that’s funny because FS did cap everything at night twice this weekend, and VS is winning at the moment. Your argument is invalid.

you have no clue of whats going on clearly, are u even in any of the servers?

how can u night cap night cappers during a weekend when everyone is free from work and school? this is were the actual battle comes and as proven FS dominated

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

albi.9518

“17h40 in France,”

I played early on Saturday (7am) and everything was blue. Same on Sunday morning.

in WvW

holska.4127

“17h40 in France,”

how can u night cap night cappers during a weekend when everyone is free from work and school?

And have obligations starting early during the day like family visits, taking the wife shopping and all other stuffs you have to arrange on a saturday / during the week-end because you have no time for it during the week?

in WvW

Posted by: Season.6427

Season.6427

“17h40 in France,”

how can u night cap night cappers during a weekend when everyone is free from work and school? this is were the actual battle comes and as proven FS dominated

Well, people on VS were actually sleeping … I stayed up almost all night long and we were maybe 20 in that case, playing against the “Do they even sleep sometimes ?” [GF] bus. Big guilds / alliances on VS do sleep at night, when FS alliances (usually) sleep too. The point is that besides those guilds, FS level is not that good, day or night.

[GF] and others clearly carry the server rank.

in WvW

Posted by: Kniveus.7926

Kniveus.7926

Omfg, FS won this week end because they had that time where we are sleeping and all those russian start to wake up, so they cap all the point in 2 hours and keep them the day. Please A.Net, make some servers only for those russians with that time zone, they are annoying !

in WvW

albi.9518

“17h40 in France,”

I’ll have to reformulate: I played Saturday morning with 4 guildmates (guild CPC) from 4 to 7am, and the guild Nug, even this early, still had a 15-20 organized people roaming the map to cap everything. VS had maybe 20 people on the map at this moment, mostly random guys doing puzzle jump, doing the vistas and the points of interest.

Same occurred Sunday morning.

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

“17h40 in France,”

how can u night cap night cappers during a weekend when everyone is free from work and school?

And have obligations starting early during the day like family visits, taking the wife shopping and all other stuffs you have to arrange on a saturday / during the week-end because you have no time for it during the week?

just makes no sense i can stay up night times during weekdays and cant during weekends? i’ve played with people all over the world in all different games. the activity in a game rises ALOT during weekends.

Also all game turnaments allways are at weekends? i think i know why. theres no such thing as night capping during weekends but there is during weekdays.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

holska.4127

“17h40 in France,”

just makes no sense i can stay up night times during weekdays and cant during weekends? i’ve played with people all over the world in all different games. the activity in a game rises ALOT during weekends.

During weekends yes, but not THAT big of a difference in the night capping timeframe between 3-8 AM. And those that are on that late because they don’t have obligations often are drunk so useless anyways :P

in WvW

albi.9518

Omfg, FS won this week end because they had that time where we are sleeping and all those russian start to wake up, so they cap all the point in 2 hours and keep them the day. Please A.Net, make some servers only for those russians with that time zone, they are annoying !

No. The point is, FS did the same as we do usually and we didnt whine about it. We fought hard during the weekend to reduce the points difference and eventually took the advantage during Sunday afternoon / evening battles.

It was a great WvW weekend BECAUSE they nightcaped, forcing us to react, to defend and to play more aggressively.

in WvW

albi.9518

“17h40 in France,”

You obviously weren’t there, the Nug bus was on the map from the whole Friday night until Sunday afternoon, 24h / 24.

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

No. The point is, FS did the same as we do usually and we didnt whine about it. We fought hard during the weekend to reduce the points difference and eventually took the advantage during Sunday afternoon / evening battles.

It was a great WvW weekend BECAUSE they nightcaped, forcing us to react, to defend and to play more aggressively.

this is how i think the most sees it:

Weekdays day time = Far Shiverpeak vs Desolation vs Npcs (favor FS)

Weekdays night time = npcs vs npcs vs Vizunah Square [FR] (favor VS with 100% = the winning factor)

Weekends day time = Far Shiverpeaks vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square [FR] (favor FS)

Weekends night time = Far Shiverpeaks vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square [FR] (favor FS)

Simple fact:

Weekdays = 5
Weekends = 2

who will win?

everyone alrdy knows this by now

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

albi.9518

Weekdays day time = Far Shiverpeak vs Desolation vs Npcs (favor FS)

Weekdays night time = npcs vs npcs vs Vizunah Square [FR] (favor VS with 100% = the winning factor)

Weekends day time = Far Shiverpeaks vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square [FR] (favor FS)

Weekends night time = Far Shiverpeaks vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square [FR] (favor FS)

Simple fact:

Weekdays = 5
Weekends = 2

who will win?

Sorry, VS is obviously winning after only one weekend of WvW, I don’t see your point.

in WvW

Posted by: Glor.2485

Glor.2485

Weekdays day time = Far Shiverpeak vs Desolation vs Npcs

Weekdays night time = npcs vs npcs vs Vizunah Square [FR]

Weekends day time = Far Shiverpeaks vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square [FR]

Weekends night time = Far Shiverpeaks vs Desolation vs Vizunah Square [FR]

Simple fact:

Weekdays = 5
Weekends = 2

who will win?

The fact is, VZ continuously gets more points than FS on daytime, as shown this week-end. FS was only ahead because of nightcapping, and it only took one night and two days to overthrow this “unfair” advantage (okay, nightcapping is worse during weekdays than weekends, lets say its even…)

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

Im done with WvWvW untill this gets fixed, Vizunah Square [FR] is the only server in europe who has that much activity going on during night time weekdays. How come? i still think thats its canadians in FR. so much activity during night and the only server? i suggest u getting switched over the america.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

Simple fact:

Weekdays = 5
Weekends = 2

who will win?

The fact is, VZ continuously gets more points than FS on daytime, as shown this week-end. FS was only ahead because of nightcapping, and it only took one night and two days to overthrow this “unfair” advantage (okay, nightcapping is worse during weekdays than weekends, lets say its even…)

right now they are becuase ppl stop care for this. since VS capture 100% of the map and uppgrade everything during the night ofc its godkittenhard to capture wile desolation also are there. many daytimes FS still have had more capture until night strikes again

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Selo.1250

Selo.1250

You didnt have an advantage during the day either, it was quite even, but for once, FS could compete during the night since people didnt have work to go up to the next day.
There were alot more people from alot of guilds, including mine, fighting in WvW.
As soon as it turned sunday night, and FS people had to go to sleep to go to work on monday, it all turned to normal, where Vizunah nightcapped and started camping FS spawncamp in all zones

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2hzmwz7.jpg
http://oi45.tinypic.com/2e2qekp.jpg

in WvW

albi.9518

Simple fact:

Weekdays = 5
Weekends = 2

who will win?

right now they are becuase ppl stop care for this. since VS capture 100% of the map and uppgrade everything during the night ofc its godkittenhard to capture wile desolation also are there. many daytimes FS still have had more capture until night strikes again

Guess what? That’s exactly why the WvW matchup opposes THREE servers.

Just make an alliance between FS and Desolation to counter the nightcaping and profit (well, at least try) during daytime.

To be honest I’m a french canadian and I play on VS to be with my friends, when I have the chance to get into WvW (not often, when I come back from work it’s impossible to get in, I have to wait until 10pm my time, 4am yours, to get in) the map is already fully green, there are 20 people from VS doing puzzle jumps or roaming the map to get some pvp action and the same amount approximately from FS and Deso.
If these guys played together instead of doing nothing, you’d be able to cap everything as much as we do.

Ending note, I’m a french canadian and I’m the only one I know about in my guild (CPC, 480 members). All my Quebecois friends play on North America servers.

(edited by albi.9518)

in WvW

Posted by: Battousai.7586

Battousai.7586

Fs proved they are better, having the lead on the weekend when real life commitments can be halted, come Sunday night & the week VS start to dominate because most of us work… haha dont you love this server rivalry? its awesome XD

(edited by Battousai.7586)

in WvW

Posted by: orci.5019

orci.5019

The amount of blatant elitism (and from what I’ve read, racism) in here is pretty astounding. Surprised it hasn’t been locked down yet.

Glad to see this community is growing to be so likable and friendly! >.>

Server: Yak’s Bend.
Main: Hunter.

in WvW

Posted by: Lorithias.2873

Lorithias.2873

Fs proved they are better, having the lead on the weekend when real life commitments can be halted, come Sunday night & the week VS start to dominate because most of us work…

Ofc when a tennisman just win the two first set and loose the three next, everybody knows he is better than his opponent … interesting pov…

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

its not suppose to be friendly its suppose to be competetive but its imposseble because europe wvwvw have an american time playing server being nr1.

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

CLundkvist.7814

Fs proved they are better, having the lead on the weekend when real life commitments can be halted, come Sunday night & the week VS start to dominate because most of us work…

Ofc when a tennisman just win the two first set and loose the three next, everybody knows he is better than his opponent … interesting pov…

if he looses the other sets wile sleeping i think i know who is the real winner

Knight Wm
Far Shiverpeaks

in WvW

Posted by: Lorithias.2873

Lorithias.2873

if he looses the other sets wile sleeping i think i know who is the real winner

If he looses cause his opponent just go make others things instead beating the ball … i think everyone will ask themself : did he really want the first place ?

FS are not sleeping, Nug was not here so they just leave and go pve. U didn’t see the amount of screen who prove we are have the same population over the nigth ?

So for u we must don’t take point cause FS want pve and no more WwW ? come on u know it sound stupid.

in WvW

albi.9518

Seriously you have to stop with this american / canadian thing.

I AM from playing from Canada and I KNOW that we are really a FEW, maybe 50 (and that’s a BIG number) playing from here. No point on playing on EU server from Quebec, except if, like me, most of your online friends are in France.

And even if we were 500 canadians playing on VS, the point is, with the timezone, it’s just impossible to get in the map before 10pm our time, because when we get home from work it’s during the peak time in EU, when all the players are fighting hard on WvW.

I can get inside only when the big battle are finished, when the map is controlled by one or the other servers, that’s frustrating to a certain amount, but I still enjoy playing with french friends and sometimes I get the chance to join during some big battles and it’s really awesome.

in WvW

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

FS did well this weekend because there were 5-6 different guilds out fielding around 2 groups + each leading on the various maps. Among these Nugo’s, GF, and KD.

All it really takes is 10-15 people who are organized to change the flow of combat on the maps. They take and upgrade towers, build siege, and defend objectives. Because they win the pugs and randoms follow them around, and tail their groups adding to their numbers.

The problem is while most of these guilds are active during the day time hours almost none of them and their pug leaders are active at night. Friday and Saturday were exceptions due to it being the weekend. But people who work Monday mornings can’t be pug leading till 2 am everyday.

So come Sunday night there was little to no leadership. Those that did try to lead did not have enough support from guildmates to make an effective enough of a force to push the balance.

VS on the other hand has 2-3 guilds that are fairly active in the wee hours. There is a group of 10-20 that hops maps and takes things. Add on a pug / random following and they have maybe ~30 to 40 sometimes when they hit towers.

So FS may end up with a good group + a few that will try to defend, but it just doesn’t work since the bulk of people online and in zones won’t help or contribute in a meaningful way.

To sum it up differently. Sunday night while towers and keeps were being taken there were groups of 4-5 spread across the map farming crafting mats, and dozen just goofing around at the jump puzzle while the borderlands were being recolored.

I play the wee hours nightly and do what I can but the issue isn’t magical Canadians or super french zergs, as much as it is a lack of organization, players actually heading into WvW to WvW.

All it would take to turn this around in the wee hours is a few organize groups working together. Once they start getting some kills, and successfully defend / attack objectives people will join them and numbers will swell.

Even Sunday night there a few groups trying to defend the borderlands and later EB, but it just feel to naught. They didn’t have the numbers on their own to be effective enough to gain pug / random following.

in WvW

Posted by: Kirn.3129

Kirn.3129

Now, the talk about FS nightcapping coming from VS just sounds dumb. Again, Disorder League had a full 48 hours event from right after the rotation. So during the night and during the day we provided about the same effort. Now, I personally was right at the start of the fight, at night from Friday to Saturday, on VS Borderlands. And I can tell you that we fought no PvE there. We fought the usual French night players, I think. And it was not very easy. Easier than later during the day, but it was not by any change a nightcapping. Fair fight if you ask me. During the day time VS offered better resistance and, it seemed, better coordination. After we finished our event… well, yeah, whole map got green and we have what we have now here on forum. Oh, btw, today is the free day for GF, so we weren’t going to WvW in full force.

But that’s all is beside the point. The point is, both sides act shameful. I am sad to see people whining about how we cant beat VS both here and on FS chat. Those people drop our own morale, make other people stop trying. Which is bad for everyone in the long run.
But you French people aren’t off the hook too. From the previous weekends (when we also had an event and got the first place in 1-day rotation) I heard about loads of crazy talk on French forums. I heard about FS becoming allies with Desol, I heard about FS guilds with fake tags (I have no idea how they came up with that one), and now you try to spin a story about us nightcapping. Honestly…

Kirn Blackdrake – GreenFire – Disorder League

(edited by Kirn.3129)

in WvW

Posted by: username.4932

username.4932

Thank you so much, you increase our pleasure, you rock

in WvW

albi.9518

Now, the talk about FS nightcapping coming from VS just sounds dumb. Again, Disorder League had a full 48 hours event from right after the rotation. So during the night and during the day we provided about the same effort. Now, I personally was right at the start of the fight, at night from Friday to Saturday, on VS Borderlands. And I can tell you that we fought no PvE there. We fought the usual French night players, I think. And it was not very easy. Easier than later during the day, but it was not by any change a nightcapping. Fair fight if you ask me. During the day time VS offered better resistance and, it seemed, better coordination. After we finished our event… well, yeah, whole map got green and we have what we have now here on forum. Oh, btw, today is the free day for GF, so we weren’t going to WvW in full force.

But that’s all is beside the point. The point is, both sides act shameful. I am sad to see people whining about how we cant beat VS both here and on FS chat. Those people drop our own morale, make other people stop trying. Which is bad for everyone in the long run.
But you French people aren’t off the hook too. From the previous weekends (when we also had an event and got the first place in 1-day rotation) I heard about loads of crazy talk on French forums. I heard about FS becoming allies with Desol, I heard about FS guilds with fake tags (I have no idea how they came up with that one), and now you try to spin a story about us nightcapping. Honestly…

While most of what you wrote is true and refreshing, I can’t believe that you say it was a fair fight on Friday night / Saturday morning. Maybe from 1 to 4am but after that and for at least 3 hours the whole map was empty of VS players and the Nug bus was still very active.

I was there, I didn’t take screenshots to prove that or anything, I just know I spent 2 hours with 4 guild-mates going from supply to supply, trying to avoid the bus, to do some damage control.

I’m not saying that to whine or anything, it was a great night and it was a fun hide and strike game early Saturday, with a LOT of karma and loots due to the outnumbered buff.

(edited by albi.9518)

in WvW

Posted by: Kirn.3129

Kirn.3129

Can’t say about the Borderlands with Nugos. I am from GF, and we were at VS Borderlands, and we had a lot of fighting there throughout the night. I think Nugos were at Desolation Borderlands… and I don’t know about that one, but I think, at night I heard about us actually failing at FS Borderlands. So it all evens out.

Kirn Blackdrake – GreenFire – Disorder League

in WvW

Posted by: Karast.1927

Karast.1927

Can’t say about the Borderlands with Nugos. I am from GF, and we were at VS Borderlands, and we had a lot of fighting there throughout the night. I think Nugos were at Desolation Borderlands… and I don’t know about that one, but I think, at night I heard about us actually failing at FS Borderlands. So it all evens out.

It shifted around. For a while Desolation was pretty throughout camped by Nugo’s but it wasn’t entirely one sided VS was still taking camps and keeps but to many just hung around the starting camp, at least from my perspective. But Shiverpeaks borderland on Friday night / Saturday morning was heavily VS controlled. It took a few hours to take the keeps and towers back. There was good fighting a long the way as well. A lot of smart use of terrain and siege by some VS groups. Like at the bridges between the 2 towers in the south.

As for Saturday Night / Sunday morning I don’t know. I was passed out drunk then.

You gotta keep in mind, and this is true of all sides. Once you’ve lost an upgraded keep, even if you retake it, it’s extremely hard to defend since upgrades take time and it lacks supply. So it’s really easily for it to be traded back and forth. 30-40 people can cut right through it if you don’t have the numbers there ready to defend or siege to slow them down. VS does this to us all the time.

Without a strong core to lead the assault after a few bad wipes or failed keep defenses people will become demoralized and log out, or switch maps. If you only have 1-2 core groups running things, your limited to only really holding out on 1-2 maps. Which VS did quite well for a while. It was stonemist, and desolation / VS borderland keeps that put us in the point lead at the start.

in WvW

Posted by: Josher.9612

Josher.9612

The topic about Vizunah nightcapping everything during the night, having alot of French Canadians, filling the walls with siege weapons and upgrading everything while the other 2 servers are asleep has been something Vizunah players have denied over and over.

This weekend Friday-Sunday, Far Shiverpeaks proved it. Since FS could play through the whole night, we held the lead during the whole weekend.

What happened during the night to monday? Far Shiverpeaks players had to go to sleep early, Vizunah captures all, takes all orbs, upgrades all keeps, fills the walls with sieges, and gets over 40k points during night, passing Far Shipverpeaks in the lead.

Sounds like DAOC all over again with the no-lifers stealing relics and keeps at 3am when normal people slept. I found it pointless to fight for hours on end only to have any progress you made, erased by a small group who don’t work or go to school. Made RvR pointless in my view and back then the rewards seemed far more meaningful. This seems like the same tactic. Guess you can’t fix the same problems from over 10+ yrs ago?

in WvW

Posted by: Bart.5023

Bart.5023

a fix could maybe be to close the borderlands at 01.00 uk time and then open it again at 12.00, during that time no one would get points from the borderlands, but Eternal battleground would be open 24/7

XS Bart
Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Uder.9187

Uder.9187

Im done with WvWvW untill this gets fixed, Vizunah Square [FR] is the only server in europe who has that much activity going on during night time weekdays. How come? i still think thats its canadians in FR. so much activity during night and the only server? i suggest u getting switched over the america.

of course, you see a lot of them:

http://www.casugaming.com/index.php?www

running around at night and they are a 500+ wvw guild from canada.

The Iron Triangle – Desolation
Leina Shade | Svea Lightbringer | Maximus Ironhide | Mara Deathblossom

in WvW

albi.9518

That’s always funny, the people who whine about Casu are most certainly not WvWvW players, because they are NEVER seen on the battlefields. You want to know why? Because this is a fake guild, the real Casu guild has only 15-20 members from France.

in WvW

Posted by: AXLORD.2045

AXLORD.2045

a fix could maybe be to close the borderlands at 01.00 uk time and then open it again at 12.00, during that time no one would get points from the borderlands, but Eternal battleground would be open 24/7

“I want the WvW to stop when I’m not playing.”
Sorry but WvW is not The Sims.

And this answer proves two things :
- You’re not doing WvW, if that was the case, then a 500 members WvW guild should be hard to miss, but I’ve yet to see a screenshot of a 60-canadian-zergs bus from CaSu at night.
- Believing the fact that CaSu is a 500 members hebrew-speaking-canadian-guild on a french server… Well, it’s self-explanatory, if you’re falling for a troll like that no wonder you’re here complaining, instead of doing WvW…

in WvW

Posted by: kefro.9312

kefro.9312

-This picture is on non weekend night time.
-You better do something to fix this cause its broken.
-[FR] have a lots of time zones and on friday and saturday we were winning by only 10k cause we could stand over night but on the rest of nights the score goes 0 to us and 710 tyo the [FR] multi-timezones.
-If u wana keep players in the end game u better fix this, or you will stop losing players. -At least im going to stop playing cause wvwvw its broken and FarShiverpeaks just prove that by winning the weekend and losing cause of the 710 [FR] score in non weekend night.
Sorry for the bad inglish

Attachments:

(edited by kefro.9312)

in WvW

Posted by: Alpsie.3890

Alpsie.3890

it would be nice if they either made so you can´t play on different time zoned servers, or implerment many of the suggestens in this thread.
Its fine that people disagree but asfar as im conserned none of the ones that disagree have been able to make a valid point as to why these things shouldnt be added.

its pretty much a fact that any www stuff that happens during the day is magicly changed from 00.00 to 07.00 if not even earlier to later.
some talk about latency ? if you got a proper connection there really isn´t any “lag” even when playing on other reagion servers.

in WvW

Posted by: AngelofAwe.4972

AngelofAwe.4972

not that i’m doubting you people or anything since i was asleep in the nights…but if you go to page 1 i have a series of 10 screenshots from different times this weekends. and if you follow the timeline there you can see that FS is slowly pulling ahead screenshot for screenshot in daytime, while in nighttime the gap closes by A LOT and VS gains ground.

if as you say, FS nightcapped everything at night, why is it VS that gains ground in the nighttime while FS pulls ahead in the day?

again, check my screenshots in page 1, i’m basing this on them.

Lv 80 Guardian
Far Shiverpeaks