Fort aspenwood needs your SEA/EU guilds.

in WvW

Posted by: ibajiah.5280

ibajiah.5280

Still hasn’t grasped that NA servers – of whatever tier – are not an attractive option for EU players.

No-one is coming dude.

I’m a glass half-full kind of guy, so I’ll keep [HOPE]ing . Thanks for the bump!

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

(edited by ibajiah.5280)

in WvW

ibajiah.5280

moved here last week from EU, gotta admit the community is amazing.

The militia or “pugs” on here are far more organized than what im used to on EU which makes things even better.

Any EU guilds from dying servers should really think about coming here, you wont regret it.

TBH i think it’s time for a British invasion, so all British guilds should move here…NOW!!!!
im lonely :’(

Join our forums, meet some of our members, get in touch with the players already here
http://www.fort-aspenwood.com/

Also gonna bump [HOPE] because we’re awesome!
http://www.gw2hope.com/home

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Fort Aspenwood has EU players, just not enough. Remember GW1 when this was not such an issue? Live it again by coming to Fort Aspenwood!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: kfarb.6732

kfarb.6732

This may well be the nicest post I have witnessed you write, even though it’s likely 100% sarcasm.

A bit of sarcasm in there but after playing TC and thinking back on Kaineng, FA is far more competent on average.

Maguuma – considered by many to be the best

in WvW

Posted by: Swampy.1359

Swampy.1359

Still hasn’t grasped that NA servers – of whatever tier – are not an attractive option for EU players.

No-one is coming dude.

US servers are so much better than EU, happens in every game.

EU player base = kids, US player base = older.

There’s a reason all the top PVP’ers on mmo’s are moving to US servers, generally to get away from people with attitudes like yours.

Moving to the US servers is something mainly British people do though but there’s a reason for that.

in WvW

Posted by: Vizier.3164

Vizier.3164

Most Europeans (like me) play on NA servers because over here people are actually capable of speaking English.

That, plus swampy is right to, NA fields more adults, in any game I have played.

i7-3770K, XFX HD7970, ASUS SABERTOOTH, G.Skill ARES 16 GB 1600
Vizier: 80 mesm-guard-ele-war
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Aytrix.4059

Aytrix.4059

FA guilds are working hard to keep us in T2. It would be amazing to get a few more like minded players/guilds to join us.

in WvW

Posted by: Waking.6052

Waking.6052

No-one is coming dude.

I’ve been personally contacted by several European guilds.

Guardian Commander “The Lord Saves”
Mesmer Commander “The Lord Knows”
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: sestitodc.3567

sestitodc.3567

NA prime time in tier 2:

Attachments:

in WvW

Posted by: Arcadio.6875

Arcadio.6875

NA prime time in tier 2:

Awesome!

It’s too bad SoS no longer has the population for T1/T2 anymore. They are a great opponent.

When TC comes back to the tier, NA primetime should be closer so we really do need SEA/EU coverage.

I’m happy how far FA has come already and it will be great to welcome new guilds to the community.

Lord Arcadio
League Of Ascending Immortals [OATH]

in WvW

Posted by: Pervin.5036

Pervin.5036

FA holding its own in tier 2 this week. We would love to welcome some more SEA/EU players to the server.

[HB] Commander Skarlack – Necro
http://blackgatewvw.com/

in WvW

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

yeah…looks like you guys are holding on to T2 by the end of this week…. looking at the current SoS scenario, it looks like we’re going to have FA-KN-TC match up in 2 weeks time…

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

It’s safe to say that SEA primetime is our last hole in coverage we need to fill. If you are looking for a competitive T2 server and play during the SEA or EU primetimes then consider moving to FA. T2 has all the great fights without the long ques and FA has a great community with everything we need to succeed once our coverage is complete.

(If you are tired of seeing our recruitment thread, then help us get a SEA guild or two :P)

in WvW

Posted by: Diashame.6328

Diashame.6328

The community in the SEA/Euro prime time zone is slowly growing. We have had small guilds and individuals move over but could do with more to help us compete in that time zone and allow some of our guys to get sleep.

FA is full of never say die hardcore pvp players, the server is constantly improving due to this dedication. Come enjoy our w3 community!

Dia – [RET]
Fort Aspenwood – the PvP server

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

T2 has been rough on our SEA primetime coverage. If you are looking for a server with great fights and good rest-of-the-day coverage, join FA.

in WvW

Posted by: drtoph.4857

drtoph.4857

Still looking for some SEA guilds to come over to FA. If you are looking for bags to farm, there are plenty to be had.

Drtoph
80 Elementalist

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

We are able to hold our own in T2.

If we had some SEA guilds we would be extremely solid.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Pervin.5036

Have loved seeing some new faces around FA over the past two weeks. We still would love to see some more during the SEA/EU time slots.

in WvW

Posted by: IRSyKo.5843

IRSyKo.5843

FA still looking for players/guilds of all different time zones

Please feel free to PM me with any questions on our server, or a guild on our server that would fit for you.

Through discipline, we prevail.
[BT]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Posted by: Haldunius.7864

Haldunius.7864

Lonely on your server? Allergic to wood splinters? Wondering why World v World means 3 v 6 the whole time your playing?

Fort Aspenwood has carved out its spot in T2. This means large-scale battles 24/7. We have some good guilds during SEA/EU primetime and a fair amount of militia, but we really need more people to help support that time slot. We have a killer Oceanic squad so you will be inheriting adorable, upgraded towers and keeps to watch over.

FA Mesmo – [VK]
Last words – “I’m going to jump off this cliff
and pull all those guys down cuz they’ll die.”

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

I forgot to mention – you don’t have to actually live in the SEA or EU region to be a SEU/EU player. We are talking when you play the majority of your time.

I play during Oceanic primetime. However, I shower daily and trim my nose hair. Therefore I’m obviously not from the Oceanic region (I’m looking at you Australia).

If you are an SEA player and don’t have a guild. We have at least two SEA guilds that would love to have you – [HERO]and [DPS]. They both have threads in the guild section of the official forums.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: Orb.1702

Orb.1702

FA is great World it just need players to fill up its weak spot

I Orb Mine I Human Thief I FA I [Hope]

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Play in the SEA primetime? Looking for a server with good coverage during other primetimes? Look no further then Fort Aspenwood. We’d love to have you.

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Got a few more guilds in ready for next week, still looking for a strong sea guild. Come join the most fun tier

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Looking to stay in Tier 2? Want to play without queues? FA needs SEA/EU players. Our coverage in WvW at those primetime hours is very weak. Think about it… no queue, more fun, good community! Join the Fort!

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Im being completely honest when I say being with my guild on FA, and being a part of the WvW community here, it is the most fun time I’ve had in any video game ever. My /age in guild wars 2 will prove that to you.

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

in WvW

Posted by: stubylegs.1639

stubylegs.1639

We still need some Oceanic/Sea love. Seriously, you won’t find a better home. FA really is a team when it comes to w3 and we just need a few stars in those time slots to round us out.

If you’re looking for solid, T2 action with a server that will support you then Fort Aspenwood is the place to be.

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Next week’s fight is going to be a blast with kn/tc. Get in to FA before you miss out! :o

in WvW

Posted by: WIGZ.8245

WIGZ.8245

Looking for solid SEA/EU guilds to keep FA strong and Tier 2 forever. Our NA ppt last night was over 500. We have a large solid WvWvW player base but our coverage in SEA/EU timeslot is nearly nothing. Even a small guild could turn the tide! Consider Fort Aspenwood!

[BT] Wigz – Blackgate – 80 Engineer & Warrior
http://blacktalons.guildlaunch.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Paranormal Bear.2539

Paranormal Bear.2539

Tired of -
1) Immature kids in the server chat?
2) Having to wait weeks to coordinate map operations in WvW?
3) Have you been shunned by guilds that behave inappropriately on team chat?
4) Of being the main carrier of your server with little to no contribution from other guilds?
5) Of always being in the lower tiers because of little to no coordination?
6) Being in a server with a losing attitude?

Look no further!

NA – Fort Aspenwood is right for you!

We Provide:
1) Premium live coverage through a community team speak opened to our server!
2) A solid winning attitude!
3) We have little to zero issues with our PuG player base!
4) Home to known influential server/cross server hosting guilds and players!
5) & Much more!

So what are you waiting for? The party is @ FA, & we are looking to invite you! Come contact us to get started, and you will not regret having chosen FA as your #1 server!

Guild Master – Engineer Bear of Teddy Bears [PAWS].
Come join us in our FA Bear Invasion!
http://toygamers.forumotion.com

in WvW

Posted by: JPSnow.8296

JPSnow.8296

Last chance to get in before this long waited epic matchup. We’re going have the most fun out all tiers na and eu

JPSnow (main) – Necro, Sir Mezalot – Mesmer
Lieutenant Stabs – Thief
Night Vision (NV) – Blackgate

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Last chance to get in before this long waited epic matchup. We’re going have the most fun out all tiers na and eu

Yep. And whether we fill our coverage gap or not, FA will be out there fighting and having a grand ole time.

in WvW

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Yes we will

Yes indeed

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Come shore up our coverage, we will like you for it.

in WvW

ibajiah.5280

FA is full of guys and gals who like loot bags

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

in WvW

Diashame.6328

Since we started this thread, the things that have happened.
1. We have gained over 50 transfers in the minor coverage gap between pst and our oceanic time zone. People who play between 10am pst and 2am pst.
2. A fair few w3 craved individuals have xfered servers to Join our top guilds.
3. One of our regular pug commanders has changed his play time to late SEA/euro times to help the server by gathering the pugs and coordinating them.
4. Two of our sea w3 guilds have grown exponentially. One has increased 16 members in two days and about to merge another guild into them.

Check out DPS and HERO

As you can see from these points, FA has committed individuals, have a dedicated w3 community and are here to stay in t2 and be a thorn in any super servers side for regaining a t1 spot. Who knows we may even get a look at t1 when the next server crashes and burns.

Dia – [RET]

in WvW

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

More Magyarok should come play with us as I can make a mean gulyas. Doh, this forum is English only…

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I transferred to FA last week (Wednesday) – they have made me feel very welcome!!

Very short queue times (if any at all) and a LOT of fun!!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

in WvW

Posted by: ganeshori.6309

ganeshori.6309

Love more peeps from these different timezones…..welcome, welcome, welcome. Come collect badges, fat lootz…..stolen cookies, you name it. We are definitely the “angry red headed stepchild” of the servers. Not that we are all angry mind you….but servers seem to love to play with us.

Sgt Rock / Necrotic Charm —- Dcon
2nd Battalion / 5th Marines – Hotel Company – Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

Diashame.6328

We don’t need oceanic, east or west coast us or even late night euros. We just need more SEA time afternoon-night players. We have received a lot recently but we still want you to come plug that gap a little more.

Dia – [RET]

in WvW

Posted by: Hebril Amolebin.9817

Hebril Amolebin.9817

man I am glad to see my old friends from IOJ kicking kitten even on new server. And my old guild going strong ! Keep the good job guys !

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Wanted to give this a bump. If you are interested in transferring shoot one of our GL’s a PM (a lot posted on this thread) or visit our server’s website. The fights in T2 are epic. All the non-stop fighting fun of T1 without the drama.

FA Mesmo – [VK]

in WvW

Posted by: Stigmatized.1672

Stigmatized.1672

For a long time i was changing server, looking for one with the capacity, quality and determination to fight and keep fighting.

I started my journey in the game in Isle of Janthir (BETA 1 -2), but at the end of betas and start the game decided to go to Sorrow Furnance, after two months leave many friends behind, some continued my way to Baruch Bay, but was equal to SF, there was no organization to fight WvWvW.

We went to others EU servers, I have to say they have good strategies, coordinate very well but like many other servers, supported by a third server to win.

Then I got the call to join Fort Aspenwood, there was a rumor that many of the best were there to join forces to fight.

We had to make a decision, stay in Europe? or return to NA, and look that we all want in the game “an epic battle.”

It was a difficult decision but we all make decisions every day.

You might ask, what has to do all that history with Fort Aspenwood? , We’ll let me tell you in NA and EU, we gain experience in 2v1 many servers do that.

So from the start, we knew that going in Fort Aspenwood but there was a difference with the other servers, they simply did not surrender, but the impressive thing was the ability to listen and follow the commanders, FA can handle the 2v1. I was present during BG / FA / TC, which marked a before and after in Fort Aspenwood, even in the worst of weeks Fort Aspenwood showed courage and especially organization.

No doubt, in Fort Aspenwood have what you’re looking for. EPIC Battles every day . Come help us to be strong on SEA time.

[RB] Commander Tyrion Delos Bravos – Condi/Tank Mesmer – Fort Aspemwood

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

man I am glad to see my old friends from IOJ kicking kitten even on new server. And my old guild going strong ! Keep the good job guys !

We are all glad they joined us. A lot of very cool people came over from IOJ.

in WvW

Haldunius.7864

Our SEA timeslot has really improved over the last week against Kaineng, who has got to have one of the best, if not the best, SEA crew in WvW currently. We would love to have more help if people are interested. We have at least two existing WvW guilds, [HERO] and [DPS], that people can join for that primetime or bring your own guild!

FA Mesmo – [VK]

(edited by Haldunius.7864)

in WvW

Posted by: Jimmybass.2159

Jimmybass.2159

Every day this server faces tougher battles, and every day we’re stronger from having fought them, win or lose.

PM any of us for more info.

King Kong Bundy
Blood Work [RED]
Fort Aspenwood

in WvW

ibajiah.5280

bump bumpbump bump bump bumpbump (Guess the reference, win a cookie)
Limited time offer: We will give you…that’s right, GIVE YOU…IRSyko’s soul. FOR FREE!!

As a side note, our SEA time Guilds are growing fast. DPS has gotten 20 new recruits within the last week or two, So if you feel lonely playing all by your lonesome self, join FA, it’s grrrrreaat!

Fort Aspenwood
Spirit of Faith [HOPE]

in WvW

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I can personally see how FA is an attractive place for the guilds/players considering becoming / that have become a part of the community. They are extremely welcoming, and a great bunch of people who enjoy having fun together. They put up a heck of a fight, even if they’re not winning!!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in WvW

Aytrix.4059

Thursday night, we’re in third place by 7k, and we hold a 300+ ppt throughout NA primetime. Our enemies like to say we give up, but I don’t think we ever got the memo.

FA is a great community and we are welcoming anyone who wants gather tasty loot bags with us.

in WvW

Pervin.5036

This week’s tier 2 match I believe shows how well FA has grown its WvW community over the past two months and proves that we are a force to be reckoned with. Two of our main SEA guilds, DPS and HERO have both seen their ranks grow over the past two weeks and are continuing to look to add quality people.

While we have taken great strides to improve our coverage, we are still looking to add a few more during the SEA and EU time slots. If you’re looking a for a home, consider FA. Please feel free to drop in game mail or a PM with any questions.