Gandalf-Abbadon-Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

Yea, and if you dont have enough organized groups a bigger zerg is the only way to counter them.
Your playstlye works for you, ours works for us.

And from my experience in EBG all of the servers that say we blob so much have at least the same numbers and blob as much as we do.

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

in WvW

Posted by: Fre.8293

Fre.8293

Blobbing is one thing, sure everyone does it.

But AM, grow a pair really this evening sometime you outnumbered us at least 2:1 in RS bl, and you kept on running away to your towers. All we wanted was some late night open air action

Lots of fun btw the last hours in RS bl. north camp fights were very amusing.

Rudy Smits
[DIUS]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Yea, and if you dont have enough organized groups a bigger zerg is the only way to counter them.
Your playstlye works for you, ours works for us.

And from my experience in EBG all of the servers that say we blob so much have at least the same numbers and blob as much as we do.

Or you could make some organised groups …
Its not that hard
You’ll enjoy the game more and your opponents will too

Not criticising you specifically but the attitude that the only way to counter better organisation is to get more numbers is pretty lazy and will get you nowhere in the long run (go up a tier or two and you’ll run into organised blobs and be back in the same position without the ‘get more numbers’ counter)

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: adoslaw.7091

adoslaw.7091

^
That is what Aurora Glade was trying to tell them for two last weeks but it didn’t work. I’ve seen a 80 man blob running from a vista to skill point and another vista, it’s just a way german servers play… good luck Gandara !

Aurora Glade Invader [UNTY]

in WvW

Moerscho.4012

I think sooner or later we might get there….but who knows and like already mentioned there are already some more or less active Guild-groups like LNS or DP.

But even if you want to you can´t change your playstlye from one week to another…(so thank you Aurora for “trying to tell us for the last two weeks”…..blablabla…lol)
You can´t just make organized groups, imho thats a process that takes quite a while. I mean…for example you [Dius] how long do you play and practise together?
I think it´s too easy to say “just oranize in another way” when you already went that way or when it was just an “natural process” while playing together as a guild. Thats nothing thats applicable to a server as a whole, especcially not a server like AM with an kitten full of small guilds.

AM´s WvW Community has already learned and evolved alot since we started at Bracket 6/7 and at least for now we have found a playstlye that works for us and that we (even if you can´t believe that) have fun with.

And like i said earlier…your servers have those mindless Zombie-Zergs (too). But since your guild groups always choose the emptier maps you might not even notice them

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

in WvW

Caid.4932

I think sooner or later we might get there….but who knows and like already mentioned there are already some more or less active Guild-groups like LNS or DP.

But even if you want to you can´t change your playstlye from one week to another…(so thank you Aurora for “trying to tell us for the last two weeks”…..blablabla…lol)
You can´t just make organized groups, imho thats a process that takes quite a while. I mean…for example you [Dius] how long do you play and practise together?
I think it´s too easy to say “just oranize in another way” when you already went that way or when it was just an “natural process” while playing together as a guild. Thats nothing thats applicable to a server as a whole, especcially not a server like AM with an kitten full of small guilds.

AM´s WvW Community has already learned and evolved alot since we started at Bracket 6/7 and at least for now we have found a playstlye that works for us and that we (even if you can´t believe that) have fun with.

And like i said earlier…your servers have those mindless Zombie-Zergs (too). But since your guild groups always choose the emptier maps you might not even notice them

Yeah i know we have the zombie zergs too. Like i said in my previous post it wasn’t directed at any server. I’ve been fighting you 2 days i have no particular opinion of you. But if you need double the numbers to fight people whoever they are then something is going wrong. You should have the guilds to deal with it.
We’ve been going a while, getting the basic tactics down takes about a day though. They’re not complicated (stack, buff, charge, pullout, stack, water field, repeat). The rest is just experience playing with the same people on a regular basis and the only way to get that is to play with the same people on a regular basis. You wont learn anything running around in a 40/50/60+ group or whatever it is you run around in.

Like your talking about getting 10-20 guys together who like playing wvw and are on often … it cant be that hard can it?

And if your tactic is to outnumber your enemy by x2 or x3 then … its working because they’re letting it work. Like if you cant beat them on a fairly even basis what happens when they all blob up? Having 2 groups attacking from different sides is much, much more effective than having one massive group all following one commander.

And yes i do have a hard time believing anyone enjoys playing in a zombie zerg because i last about 5 mins in one before i start falling asleep xD.
Anyway enough preaching from me … sorry.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Well most of our players already have guilds they like, so why should they want to join a organised WvW guild that doesn’t provide all their needs? We don’t have groups of 10-20 people that play together on a regular basis(except for the guilds that we already have). Yeah there are a lot of active WvW-players that are on TS on a regular basis so we know each other a little bit but that doesn’t mean that we play a lot together. We’re split between Maps and we dont play at the same time so it’s really not like a closed community like a guild but a way more loose kind of community where you only know very basic things about most people(names, some character classes etc.). I already came up with the theory some time ago that because you guys play on a international server with many different people from different countries and languages you guys tend to play wvw more in guildgroups/with members of your guild and friends while we as a single language server don’t have any kind of language barrier so our community is way more open(also i guess we have more things in common than a international server). What supports this theory is that i read and heard and got told that on most international servers the public WvW-TS is WAY less used than on single language servers. Some int. servers might not even have public servers.

(edited by Nauda.3678)

in WvW

Posted by: jugy.4169

jugy.4169

Terrible matchup, sitting this one out.

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

You could still split up at least into 2 zergs a 35+ Nauda.
With that you would still outnumber most of our guild groups 2:1.
Unless youre absolutly not interested in even fights, which go on a bit and should be fun for most ppl.

Try to explain me another thing.
The “blob up to have a chance against guilds” thing i can unterstand at least a little bit.
But what about chasing our group of 5-10ppl with your whole zerg from one end of the map to the other?
Never met a server like this.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

(edited by Drizzy.1268)

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

AM -

A lot of servers started out with people scattered in different guilds. Ours wasn’t all that different, yet we’ve managed to consolidate most WvW regulars into major guilds. If you enjoy and care about WvW, you are going to start to look for a better experience, one that isn’t as shallow as the one you have right now. It starts with individual guilds getting their players to focus on WvW and recruiting like-minded people, it’s something that can be incredibly rewarding, although it’s more challenging and requires more effort than blobbing. But what’s the point of the game if you aren’t playing to improve and challenge yourself?

Besides, with the introduction of random match-ups you’re going to find that your blob “strategy” doesn’t function against servers whom you don’t have a distinct numerical advantage against. Once you hit that primetime player cap you’re just going to get steamrolled time and time again. When that happens, I am sure that Abbadon will fall as your WXP train derails.

The idea that a lack of a language barrier would be a hindrance to you forming separate groups is nonsense, Gandara only has a few WvW groups that use have a first language that isn’t English. In fact most run using English language on the same TS server.

Fact is that your playstyle has a negative impact on everybody. It keeps you from learning about the game or having an experience with any depth, it introduces an unnecessary load on the servers for when these zerg v zerg clashes happen, which is probably why skill lag is so rampant now, and it makes it impossible for anyone who isn’t running in a guild group large enough to counterzerg to find worthwhile fights. Either it’s 5 stragglers (Zzzzz…) or 60 (run!), not much in between.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

in WvW

Posted by: Zeti.8247

Zeti.8247

and again the whining about the size of raidgroups
- always the same …like “we are the skilled ppl and you just have more ppl”
hmmm…maybe its just pure envy?
If thats not enough you can add statements like “all exploiters, hackers, cheaters”
Reminds me of the Counterstrike Newbies on Public Servers – same behaviour!
We never claimed to have the perfect style of playing – but obviously you do, right? you are just
lacking the opponent in size and skill to prove it…ironic, isnt it?
If you are that good – prove it!
Instead of being flexible enough to find a way to counter the opponents way of playing you are whining, insulting, accusing.
that is a really tacky way to handle it.

(btw: this is adressed to the Aurora backstabbers and the other whining posts only)

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Yeah Zeti we envy your playstyle and skilllagtriggn powahhh.. get real man.

How much proof do you need when you run into towers to build arrowcarts and how you blatantly fight in range of arrowcarts only.

The point is not that there shouldn’t be a commander with pugs. All servers have that. The point is that there should be different groups and not the whole server packed on one commander.

in WvW

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

its easy to counter a “whole server packed to one commander”:

attack 2 points on the map

in WvW

Zeti.8247

exactly thats what i meant – stop whining about the opponents playstyle, use the “sore point” of their playstyle to your advantage…thats how a learning process begins – not by whining and accusations

in WvW

Posted by: draugris.9872

draugris.9872

Well if that is your play style, then have it that way. I read a lot about flexibility here and i have to say that even if you are playing for points you are not very successful with your strategy, so maybe you should give it a try and stop sitting in keeps only leaving when outnumbering the enemy. This could earn you points and respect which to be honest you guys both need.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

dangerdoom.3862

I’m baffled in how you want to justify your ways of bad gameplay, skilllag triggering and stale boring fights.

in WvW

Posted by: CyrusRiffs.4376

CyrusRiffs.4376

The small scale fights are still out there, away from the blobs.

I took my Ranger out yesterday for it’s WvW debut after just reaching 80. Had some awesome small scale fights, even got a couple on video.

http://youtu.be/9fNtpnu17Xc

Bloody Pirates [YARR]
Gandara [EU]

in WvW

Posted by: yiishing.9057

yiishing.9057

Actually, its not.
Because of the small maps, the giant 80 man blob can walk across the map within one or two minutes. It would be nice if attacking 2 objectives simultaneously would force the blob to split up, but it’s not necessary at all to successfully defend your objectives. And that’s why we need bigger maps…

Good Old Days [GD] - Disturbed Squad [DISS]
http://de.twitch.tv/yiillusion

in WvW

dangerdoom.3862

Actually, its not.
Because of the small maps, the giant 80 man blob can walk across the map within one or two minutes. It would be nice if attacking 2 objectives simultaneously would force the blob to split up, but it’s not necessary at all to successfully defend your objectives. And that’s why we need bigger maps…

There are also arrowcart campers in every keep… (some act realy weird and have bottish behavior)

in WvW

Zeti.8247

maybe you dont know it, but skill lags affects almost everyone – on both sides.
WvWvW is a strategical and tactical game – its about taking and defending objectives and not just about a clash of playergroups on an open field (which is more of an accompaniment).
Using the advantage of siege, organized groups, knowing when and where to hit the opponent is just the challenge for you to break this and vice versa – but it seems there are ppl here only for boring zerg vs. zerg fights on an open field (guess what? WvW would be dead already if this was the main challenge of this game)

in WvW

dangerdoom.3862

Yes it effects everyone, THAT’S OUR PIONT.. U are the cause of it and we ask you to do something about it! Holy F…

in WvW

draugris.9872

No Dude, WvW will be dead if this walking dead attitude is going on where victory is only determined by how many people get their auto attack off.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

in WvW

Zeti.8247

yup, would be funny, huh? Like this scenario:

You are knocking at our keeps door and shouting “hey, how many ppl in there? we got only 30 here”
we count ppl and shout back “50 ppl here and 5 arrow carts”
then we gotta make sure to get rid of 20 ppl and to make sure they wont take the advantage of siege and the castellation to have an even fight after letting you in (too bad we cant help with smashing the door or wall to get you in faster).

Concerning Skill Lag: Maybe with a little luck you will find the correct recipient one day

in WvW

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

Aurora Backstabber represent, one thing i didn’t get the backstabber thingy.
@Zeti lol envy AM, the video that are out are a joke of strategy, you can clearly see over 50 people in many points, and the get wipe because they simple failed in so many ways.
You ask to prove the more skill or not, i asked GvG and only Dw anwsered me, now probably Dtk will do one with us in the future, but from AM nobody stand up and said i’ll fight you.

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader

in WvW

Posted by: drongas.4189

drongas.4189

stop blobing guys. ur players so bad in small scale or just roaming. try some duels, learn ur proffesion. and mb latter u dont need 100500 to kill x2 less ppl. now ur strategy is: 80(DE) unskiled vs 40(others) skilled, we (DE) create skill lag and they cant show they skill haha. our (DE) startegy is correct and powerfull haha.
yes it true, u just troling ur opponents.
and 1 more question. how much u payd self ppl to stay in keep. and just refreshing siege 6h without croassword?

………..Gandara………..

I’m kill you’r bessies

in WvW

Nauda.3678

6 hours and payment? Ha, I raise it to 12 and a half hours yesterday from 18.30 CEST to 7 CEST in the morning without payment. All this time a tapped Siege in the two northern towers and garrison every 20 minutes. Later I upgraded garrison, bay and hills to t3 for our morning crew so that they don’t have to deal with it. I payed around 70% of the upgrades for the 3 keeps.
All this time I got only 4(5) contacts with enemy players:
-10 RS players trying to attack eastern tower(they moved away after ~5 minutes)
-5 RS players attacking northern camp(wiped them after ~7 minutes)
-5 RS and 5 Gandara players attacking northern camp(took some time because it was 3-way so it was around 12 minutes)
-defending garrison two times against a 6-8 golem-rush by RS in the morning(we lost both fights but it they were good(so actually we payed even more because after the first rush garrison was already t2 when they attacked a second time))

Call it madness, endurance, dedication, patience or whatever, I don’t care…

in WvW

draugris.9872

yup, would be funny, huh? Like this scenario:

Well now it´s more like this scenario. We are knocking at your door. The people in the keep start thinking "Ohh i am so scared we outnumber everybody only two times, let´s wait a little bit longer until we are three times more and of course let´s build some more arrow carts just to be sure.

Concerning Skill Lag: Maybe with a little luck you will find the correct recipient one day

Well that´s easy, stop lagging everybody to death

But i am sorry i forgot that you are not interested in pvp. I have the perfect map for you where you can do your stuff all day long without bore the hell out of everybody. It´s called Malchor´s Leap, there you can find ton´s of enemies with the same state of mind.

Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by draugris.9872)

in WvW

Posted by: oblivious.8074

oblivious.8074

This matchup has been horrible for me in terms of skill lag and lag that makes me see what is going on on the screen with a 5-10 delay from all the blobs I would assume.

Ask my guild, or in fact ask Gandara, many see me lagging all over the place or can’t be rezzed because on my screen I have not died yet, and then inevitably crash from the lag.

I like playing engineer the most in this game and in order for that class to be fun i need to switch kits a lot. I can’t do that with all this skilllag/ lag.

So I honestly feel sorry for you lot who move around in 60 something zergs only managing to hit the autoattack and celebrating the occasional utility activation.

I don’t put all the blame on you guys though, I blame arenanet too for encouraging zerging and not hindering it.

Best of luck to you and I hope one day you see the fun that could be had in WvW with smaller groups

Main: Combustible Lemon – Asura Engineer
on Piken Square and Gandara.

in WvW

Posted by: Ragnar.4257

Ragnar.4257

But what about chasing our group of 5-10ppl with your whole zerg from one end of the map to the other?

lol, I’ve noticed this as well, more than once. Group of 6-8 of us, being chased from the north camp all the way down to the lake by groups of 50+

Just thinking the whole time: “really guys? really? are they actually still following us?”

Point remains; I’ve yet to see any AM engage a fight without at least 3:1 advantage. Any less and they run. We’re sometimes guilty on Gandara of getting frustrated with RS for hugging their keeps too much, but at least they’ll have a try at a proper fight from time to time.

[Scnd][TA][Dius][aX]

in WvW

Caid.4932

Well i wasn’t looking to pick a fight but yeah … I’d give it a try (setting up a wvw roaming group) just because its fun. I wont pester you on the matter any further. Seems your bored of the conversation from previous match ups.

Anyway, on another subject. Each time i’ve fought riverside you guys have been more fun to fight, so i guess i want to compliment you. Noticing a lot more groups of the same tag and a lot more action outside of towers and keeps against you in the brief time in this match. Nice to see you making some effort and I hope its payed off in your own enjoyment of the game

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Point remains; I’ve yet to see any AM engage a fight without at least 3:1 advantage. Any less and they run. We’re sometimes guilty on Gandara of getting frustrated with RS for hugging their keeps too much, but at least they’ll have a try at a proper fight from time to time.

I fear you’re right in that. Good thing I have exams, can sit this match-up out without too many problems.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: jim.4210

jim.4210

Gandara why do you always expect to defend anything when there’s never any siege in tower’s/keep’s or when there is siege it’s never refreshed it’s becoming a joke.

Gandara

in WvW

Nauda.3678

Well you can read the reason in this topic: You guys prefer fighting in open field so i would guess that you guys aren’t as concerned about siege tapping than we are. And i guess i stated it in the matchup against AG(maybee here too): Everyone has a different taste so thats fine.

in WvW

Posted by: Jesus.2619

Jesus.2619

Gz, Abaddons! Go on like this and one day you will win due to bored enemies.
Not because it seems quite impossible to find fair fights against you in open field due to you running away or you outnumbering your opponent – this i got used to – but because of a lot of you are exploiting that skillag bug to block healing skills while you just wait behind your walls and use ACs.
I have absolutely no idea what kind of fun you find in playing like this. It’s just incredibly boring and sad.

[BNF]/[TDA]
Angrywheelchairman/Safetyfirstman
(currently on Piken)

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

TDA great kitten with the fireworks really amazing;-)
I like your stuff^^.
Thanks a lot.

Greets Myrmi

(edited by Myrmidone.4362)

in WvW

Posted by: Reztek.7805

Reztek.7805

The “blob up to have a chance against guilds” thing i can unterstand at least a little bit.

Don’t be a hypocrite. In our matchups we always faced servers who’d need a whole (guild) zerg to chase a SINGLE player across the whole map. Though maybe they were scared when it’s more than one to chase and you didn’t noticed so far … :p

At least AM knows how to attack supply camps without using a whole guild, i haven’t seen that vs AG for sure. They always needed 25+ people for a kitten suply camp on the enemy BL. Talk about effective.

Ranger/Mesmer/Thief/Warrior/Elementalist/Guardian/Engineer/Necromancer/Revenant

in WvW

Moerscho.4012

Not because it seems quite impossible to find fair fights against you in open field due to you running away or you outnumbering your opponent – this i got used to – but because of a lot of you are exploiting that skillag bug to block healing skills while you just wait behind your walls and use ACs.

bwahahaha….definatly one of the funniest things i´ve read in the forums for a long while.

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

TDA great kitten with the fireworks really amazing;-)
I like your stuff^^.
Thanks a lot.

Greets Myrmi

Did you menage to get one for each guy you had?

Think i droped about 100 :p

Also we cleared AM from hills(backstabed them) shame you had to chase us from the walls we were just enjoying the view!! =)
I also dont take any bags they drop …..
And DP tag is wanted , down em then play golf with them! =)

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

I wanna thank riverside for their changed attitude since we last met them, a lot more guilds running separately and more fights outside of towers and keeps. Keep it up! You’re making this matchup a lot more entertaining!

It was quite fun to see how riverside seemed to really really badly want AM’s garrison, I think there were crossed swords inside there for 3 consecutive hours or something. I had a blast tonight, hoping it’ll be more like this the rest of the week and things won’t be as bad as I feared

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

Real nice work by XxX at RS bay today, drawing out their defensive force and giving our main attack group the chance to rush their gate.

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

This entire numbers as a counter thing just reminds me of the Sith; you will never grow stronger if you always have to rely on others to boost you up.

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: PK Jannik.9021

PK Jannik.9021

One thing, do you guys from Gandara and Riverside think, that you are the only ones with skilllaggs? You think, that we want to create skilllaggs to handicap you? Believe me or don´t, nobody from all three servers wants any server to have skilllaggs.

And well, you say, that we are only fighting for points? Yeah, you´re kind a right, maybe because it´s the goal to do that! When we want to do GvG on open field, then we surely do that, but if you can´t handle, that there are players for AM, that spy in keeps and that keep arrow carts alive, just because they want to do that, then you better don´t blame the skilllaggs.

But you are right with the point, that we are sometimes blobbing, just our tactic, but we are also changing things right now, just takes time.

Btw I really like, how Riverside organises their members in the morning and the late evening. Making them one huge blob, but better complaining about us… Well, we are still learning from you.

sry for my english :s

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

Our concern is not who the skill lag effects, since you’re right that it affects everybody. Our concern is who creates the skill lag by choosing to play in a certain way.

in WvW

dangerdoom.3862

Can you maybe draw it out for them cause I don’t think they get it

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

I enjoy your playstyle AM. instead of small stacks of badges fighting guild groups I get huuuge stacks of badges. I will dedicate all my future ascended wvw gear to the AM blobs Danke!

4 Gandara groups colored AM map red while AM and RS “big groups” was mashing into eachother for hours inside the garrison

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Don’t be a hypocrite. In our matchups we always faced servers who’d need a whole (guild) zerg to chase a SINGLE player across the whole map. Though maybe they were scared when it’s more than one to chase and you didn’t noticed so far … :p

At least AM knows how to attack supply camps without using a whole guild, i haven’t seen that vs AG for sure. They always needed 25+ people for a kitten suply camp on the enemy BL. Talk about effective.

I would be a hypocrite if my guild or my server would do that kind of thing? Didnt noticed it so far.
I wouldnt even have mentioned it, but it does happen on a daily basis now. Were less then 10ppl and your whole zerg stops, stacks might, veil, etc. for 1/5 of your number, then chasing us for minutes, seems ridiculous.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Congratulations AM, you allowed Riverside and Gandara to agree on something.. that is impressive considering the way we’ve acted towards each other before.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

man i kittened that garrison so hard…. i had 2 doors perma open. paperdoor 3 times and inner westdoor was on 50%. They can be glad that there where so many good placed arrowcarts inside the walls… Where ever i was, i had an arrowcart on me. when i saw the inner lordroom behind the south gate for the first time, it was clear to me that there was no way to pass that. i stared into 12 arrowcarts shooting on the entrance with arround 50 guys waiting for me to enter XD

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: NvN.4321

NvN.4321

There is no fun and challenge fighting against AM. We were farming you in front of durios until 2h in the morning. Farming, not fighting. You had numbers on your side. After few tries, you did not dare to leave safety of siege range even tho we had 3 walls down in SM and no carts nor balistas. You did not dare to move until we got outmanned in 3h in the morning. Then you rushed to lords room with 30 ppl and took it.
Try not to hug towers that much.

Krosis Hellfire

(edited by NvN.4321)

in WvW

Posted by: Knallstoff.7329

Knallstoff.7329

Had about nine 1v1 vs Gandara. Lost one.
→ Better blame your whole server for having no skill.

Got chased twice by 20 or more players from Gandara.

Love to fight as a 3 on enemy BL and got slapped by one of your 15-20 man guildgroups.

This behaviour in the official forum is ridiculous, isn’t it? Its always easy to blame somebody but it isn’t necessary. Please try to get along with the huge community raids or set this matchup out but please stop do to discredit a whole server because you don’t like the playstyle of a few people.

Best regards
-Knallstoff-

- Abaddons Mouth -