Gandalf-Abbadon-Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: shinta.8906

shinta.8906

even though it`s mostly boring for you gandaras, i – and surly others, too – have recognized your strong small scale grps such as flee, tchuu tchuu, yarr,… i`m very happy with you in our match up, so pls keep on

in WvW

Posted by: Yassa.2193

Yassa.2193

We play WvW to have fun. Right?
We need other servers (their players) to have fun, right?
If ppl are bored to dead and stop playing we will not have fun, right?
Blob = skill lag, right?
Lag is not fun, right?
Blobs are fun-killers in the long term because they kill the fun.

Dear RS and AM mates, those of you that enjoy WvW should start doing something against blobing attitude (and AC use, overkill is not fun). Otherwise, in several months you will not be able to have fun at all because your numbers will become very low.

Good luck!

in WvW

Posted by: Missy.7356

Missy.7356

Unfortunately it wont be their numbers low just their opponents unless ofc they end up in a match up cycle like their own playstyle of “community raids” (hope your reading this anet!!! make them play together, all of em) and let those that dont enjoy this way of playing stick to their own kind, smaller battles as in below 30 not the 60+ there seems to be about. More intense battles far out way the auto attacking of gates.

in WvW

Posted by: Nemesys.7251

Nemesys.7251

why blame Am?they are playing the game in the right way,this is how gw2 need to be played,we are the strange ppl who play it on different way.

Nem Bloodworthy[XxX]

http://oncewerenoobs.shivtr.com/

in WvW

Posted by: Truga.5897

Truga.5897

Gandara why do you always expect to defend anything when there’s never any siege in tower’s/keep’s or when there is siege it’s never refreshed it’s becoming a joke.

Refreshing siege isn’t fun. I blame ANet.

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

Siegetimer goes up to 1 hours with the next patch for everything expect rams, they get redcued to 15 mins

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Posted by: Truga.5897

Truga.5897

Oooh, I didn’t know that, that’s good news!

in WvW

Posted by: Esprit Dumort.3109

Esprit Dumort.3109

Did tkittenG JP for the first time, last night, since it become its own instance, and everyone seemed nicer. Less fighting. Perhaps it was just coincidence, but I saw more king of the castle type activities and less all out fight-to-the-death occurrences.

A shout out to the ’zerker thief from AM who accepted our party invite and hung out and chatted with us for a bit.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Some pew pewing from Saturday & Sunday. Shoutout to VU for nice little skirmish by the east camp in idkwhateverGermanBL. Truly enjoyed fighting you guys, I hope we get to bump into each other again without any adds or blobberies :>

If the video is blocked in your country due the music, use this little magic trick here! http://www.hidemyass.com/youtube-proxy/

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Your top floor Stonemist will be ours once more! Not the bottom, only the top!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

man i kittened that garrison so hard…. i had 2 doors perma open. paperdoor 3 times and inner westdoor was on 50%. They can be glad that there where so many good placed arrowcarts inside the walls… Where ever i was, i had an arrowcart on me. when i saw the inner lordroom behind the south gate for the first time, it was clear to me that there was no way to pass that. i stared into 12 arrowcarts shooting on the entrance with arround 50 guys waiting for me to enter XD

After we rewerted the rest of the BL to t1 and painted it red , TDA moved in there with 10’ish , 5 sec inside got hell rain on us and left.
Then i decided to cut all supply income to AM and keep em off repairing garrison :p

TDA

in WvW

Esprit Dumort.3109

Your top floor Stonemist will be ours once more! Not the bottom, only the top!

I enjoyed storming SM from the balcony down

We did cap it later while on Azradel’s loot farming tsunami.

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Bogbreath.8106

Bogbreath.8106

Not a very enjoyable match up so far…. normally wont post on these forums, but up until now I have witnessed very little exploiting… until this week

Look Into Myeyes – 80 Mes
Coyote Wild – 80 Warrior
CNTK – Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: climbatize.8729

climbatize.8729

Its actualy quite enjoyable matchup so far and i say that in favour of RS , like the way you guys play now , neat guild groups tonights , DW bit to big cookie for us to crack even got randoms with you

Appart from the normal 60 AM cahsing our 10ish about the enitre BL , its been fun with RS .
Just waiting to see some DP out in the field , spoted one on tower today -.-

TDA

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

We coudnt shake the randoms, seems that if we reach a certain number, were a magnet for them
Good fights against XxX, even if we outnumbered you a bit too.

Btw Dius, dont play on RS BL! ;D We cant play there due to queues, were playing the next 2 days on Abaddon BL exclusivly.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

We coudnt shake the randoms, seems that if we reach a certain number, were a magnet for them
Good fights against XxX, even if we outnumbered you a bit too.

Btw Dius, dont play on RS BL! ;D We cant play there due to queues, were playing the next 2 days on Abaddon BL exclusivly.

See what we can do Sorry [IF] we were gearing up for what was to be an epic fight just below Garrison on the road… then you got Yakslapped We didn’t involve because that would have been harsh indeed :x

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

Our event days are tuesday, wednesday and thursday so you haven’t missed anything. Dropped into your bl today after guild missions but we were just kittening about really, you didn’t miss much (other than us hiding in the yak cave).

[Dius]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Our event days are tuesday, wednesday and thursday so you haven’t missed anything. Dropped into your bl today after guild missions but we were just kittening about really, you didn’t miss much (other than us hiding in the yak cave).

AND THE NARWHAL SONG!!!!!

Edit: We’re recruiting at semperdius.com … NARWHALS

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

(edited by KinkyWarrior.1879)

in WvW

Caid.4932

i kittening HATE you -.-

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

Oh great. I gave it a try, despite the blobs etc, went in for 20 mins, ran into 3 blobs (30+ people) on 1 single map. Good job really 30 people vs. 5! The german servers are the worst players I’ve seen by far and the most cowardly aswell. Please drop out of the game, you’re a disgrace to WvW. This is especially AM.

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

(edited by Sirendor.1394)

in WvW

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

New Video – this time less players ^^

in WvW

Posted by: Viking.1285

Viking.1285

Oh great. I gave it a try, despite the blobs etc, went in for 20 mins, ran into 3 blobs (30+ people) on 1 single map. Good job really 30 people vs. 5! The german servers are the worst players I’ve seen by far and the most cowardly aswell. Please drop out of the game, you’re a disgrace to WvW. This is especially AM.

Really? 30+ zergs are blobs now too?

Ok guys lets split up into 5-man groups only. And no group is allowed to come closer than 100 meters to each other!!

Oh boy please let Gandara and Aurora be our next enemies. (The chances are good!!)
Getting flamed hard by two servers at once. YES!

[LNS]Lina Invers
Elementalmage
Legion Night Stalker – We stalk the Night

in WvW

Posted by: multivira.7925

multivira.7925

Ok guys lets split up into 5-man groups only. And no group is allowed to come closer than 100 meters to each other!!

Oh boy please let Gandara and Aurora be our next enemies. (The chances are good!!)
Getting flamed hard by two servers at once. YES!

Hehehe, made me laugh

Twirling – Pie Eating Guardian – MM – Gunnar’s Hold

in WvW

Posted by: Fre.8293

Fre.8293

Was looking for some decent 1v1 or 1v2 fights yesterday at AM bl. Was pretty difficult since AM seems to be running off even when running with more then one when engaging.

However, I faced (I believe the same) elementalist from RS and I got owned badly. Was great to fight you, even though I didn’t stand a chance. Hope to meet you again somewhere this week! I’m the purple coloured mesmer

Rudy Smits
[DIUS]
Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Xenn.3809

Xenn.3809

Anything or anyone with a [DE] on their server tag belongs to a blob or is running to join one :P

Xenn [TDA]
Mesmer | Guardian | Necro | Ele
The Banana Team | www.tda.nu

(edited by Xenn.3809)

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

I hope you are proud of yourselves AM & RS.
AM Blob attacking Veloka and RS blob attacking mendon.
Pathetic.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

Riverside mesmer hacking in Gandara. Ports himself inside Longview tower and as soon as he gets downed he ports on top of the nearby sentry flag at full health. Only to start all over again.

http://i.imgur.com/M8kTWaB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GyI0OTy.jpg

Guildies have mentioned the same thing is going on at Briar.

Almost all of AG knows this guy. Seeing that his WvW-rank is getting higher and higher, my guess is that the is a WvW regular. So PLEASE dear people of RS. Make him feeling uncomfortable in WvW.

~ Gandara

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Pathetic.

Oh no, how dare they utilize the intentionally added 2v1 system. On that note however, I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing was unintentional. I mean they’re not just gonna stop attacking something because the other servers is…

(Imagine it’s in German)
Person 1:“Hold up bro, don’t attack Mendons!”
Person 2:“Why not? Scouts? Is all of Gandara there?”
Person 1:“Nah bro, AM hitting Anza, would be wrong”

Please tell me when on Gandara you have EVER heard that said. If you have, then whoever said it is special in many ways.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

Pathetic.

Oh no, how dare they utilize the intentionally added 2v1 system. On that note however, I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole thing was unintentional. I mean they’re not just gonna stop attacking something because the other servers is…

(Imagine it’s in German)

Please tell me when on Gandara you have EVER heard that said. If you have, then whoever said it is special in many ways.

OR
Person 1:“Nah bro, AM blob at Veloka, we could attack their side instead”

Genius, no?

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Pathetic.

(Imagine it’s in German)

OR
Person 1:“Nah bro, AM hitting Anza, we could attack their side instead”

Genius, no?

No, Hit mendons, Tier 1’ing it making a larger weak spot in defenses rather than fighting needlessly over a tier 1 tower.

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

You should just take a look at the German Forum Thread about this matchup, there are 3 pages full of “flames”.
Definitely no love between us, if someone speaks german have fun;-)

Greets Myrmi

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

You should just take a look at the German Forum Thread about this matchup, there are 3 pages full of “flames”.

Greets Myrmi

Google chrome has a translate built in but my god its terrible XD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

Pathetic.

Exactly like the previous matchup!!! I feel for you, Gandara. Try to hang in there.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

Greets Myrmi

Is there a german forum thread? Show me the way? I want to add my flaming.

in WvW

Posted by: Nauda.3678

Nauda.3678

Yeah our german forum threads kinda escalated:
First week RS vs AG vs AM: 8 pages
Second week RS vs AG vs AM: 5 pages
This week: 3 pages so far

And it’s no sweet-talk most of the time X.x

in WvW

Posted by: Moerscho.4012

Moerscho.4012

OR
Person 1:“Nah bro, AM blob at Veloka, we could attack their side instead”

Genius, no?

Makes more sense to attack that “side” too. Better to have your opponent lose at least one tower than forcing the other opponent to stop their attack to defend their own towers and most likely gain nothing at all in the end.

Another example:

RS holds SM and AM is attacking it. Wouldn´t it make more sense to attack Aldon´s for example than Bravost? That way you´re forcing them to split their forces rather than making us stop our attack to defend our own stuff?

Basic Tactics 101 vs. Crying 101

Oh and please for the love of god, use the word blob more. 3 times in 2 posts is really not enough in a matchup vs 2 german servers. And to make your post even better, make sure you mix in the phrases: “open-field arrowcarts”, “hideing in towers” and “outnumbering us at least 5 to 1”

Freya Tyrsdottir
Zirkel der Nacht [ZN]
Abaddons Mund

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Fun fights on GBL already :P [DP] [IF] and [VU] + pugs

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Arheundel.6451

Arheundel.6451

It’s very hard to explain things to PUGs…as they’ll never listen.

You tell them not to chase because they’ll get rushed and killed, you say the same thing like 5 times, they respawn and do the same thing…I log out

-Gandara-

in WvW

Sirendor.1394

It’s very hard to explain things to PUGs…as they’ll never listen. You tell them not to chase because they’ll get rushed and killed, you say the same thing like 5 times, they respawn and do the same thing…I log out

-Gandara-

Lol, we did have some nice fights this evening though Thanks Hedvig.

Regards
Vael

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Okay WAS fun on GBL…. not anymore :P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Awsome Anet youve done it again. Patch with chest for WXP.
And all we can find is 2 60+ blobs on the different maps, 1 RS 1 AM.
Extreem lag once you find them…

Awsome this game is becoming, awsome job on promoting blobbing and ruining the game more.

VoTF

in WvW

Drizzy.1268

We were on abbadon-bl, will be there tomorrow, too.
Clashed a few times with WvW, thx for the fights.
Tomorrow is our last event night for this week/matchup, Dius, Yak, XxX
We would like to fight you!

(edited by Drizzy.1268)

in WvW

Posted by: jaimy.4108

jaimy.4108

Our last event night for this week/matchup, Dius, Yak, XxX We would like to fight you!

We tryed every border outside Gandara, both we both did not find any groups outside massive AM and RS stacked as a WPX train I fear =\ Reports from friends in other guilds say Gandara is not much different…

I hope you have more succes in finding fights..

Else I am sure we shall meet again if this is your last night If Anet does not kill WvW first =p

VoTF

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

if you start at 22:00 at night you should not be sad about finding no guildgrps.

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Tomorrow is our last event night for this week/matchup, Dius, Yak, XxX
We would like to fight you!

We went Rs after GBL, same story. So we rolled out Semper Yaks for the last hour. 35 of us and it evened the odds a fair bit :P However, just more came! Was funny XD

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: nico.2946

nico.2946

Feel sorry for the servers that will be up against Abbadons and Riverside in the future. The most boring servers to fight against. This week must be one of the sadest ever. Chickens is the best name for them. Cant fight if they arent going in zergs with 50+. Gone be so nice to go down a teir and have some nice fights with some skill involved and not just run around and press the number 1 skill.

Nico
Gandara [EU]

in WvW

Drizzy.1268

Yes we still have zergs, but us ( my guild) is roaming solo every day, looking for fights.
And i write every day here, which bl we are on. Cant do more :/

in WvW

Posted by: dangerdoom.3862

dangerdoom.3862

Feel sorry for the servers that will be up against Abbadons and Riverside in the future. The most boring servers to fight against. This week must be one of the sadest ever. Chickens is the best name for them. Cant fight if they arent going in zergs with 50+. Gone be so nice to go down a teir and have some nice fights with some skill involved and not just run around and press the number 1 skill.

I couldn’t agree more.

If you genuinely run with a guildgroup in EB (or any other border, but in EB it’s realy striking) and you come near a tower, you immediately get 3 ac’s on you. A keep that hasn’t been under attack for 3 hours.
How low can you go?

They found the way to counter guildgroups:
Just kamikaze inside the group! Just rush in, the more the better, don’t use any skills, just spec in downed abbilities to cause more chaos! Guildgroups will have a hard time when you lay inbetween them while they are fighting the other 30 people standing in 1200 range (or on ac’s they build on the go) If unlucky and you couldn’t rally of a mob, just waypoint and go back in, there is no penalty anyway!

in WvW

Caid.4932

Yes we still have zergs, but us ( my guild) is roaming solo every day, looking for fights.
And i write every day here, which bl we are on. Cant do more :/

No ones criticising you or your guild. Your the one saving grace of an exceptionally boring dull match.
RS aren’t even that bad these days, far from the most fun (imo) but not bad either.
AM are … bleh. Cant think of a single good thing to say about them.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Esprit Dumort.3109

Talk about a lucky break Riverside, Anet swooped in to save you from being wiped from EBG.

Attachments:

Jessamine [SNOW]
Gandara