Gandalf Vs Aurora Vs Riverside

in WvW

Posted by: Pheppo.9286

Pheppo.9286

Need some cheese for your whine?

Server: Riverside [DE]
Chars: The fluffy Flapsi (Ele), Fipsip (Mesmer), Flappo (Necro), Fenix (Engi)

in WvW

Posted by: icey.7368

icey.7368

Good job RS they just moan cus they don’t got the numbers to produce wins

[YaK] Gandara EU- WvW officer
SeverGvG: www.ThisIsGandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

And Myrmi, when “KISS” and the other AG-guilds do their “nightcapping”, Gandara groups of 20-30 people. So we have atleast resistance.

Heh, good one.
Trying really hard not to troll but we dont have 20-30 people on at night, it was 10-20 a couple of months ago but most have given up because they’ve been doing it for months and are tired or they got sick of trying to counter you at night. Its basically a mixture of damage limitation and getting farmed these days, its not much fun and very few care enough about points to play when its not competitive or fun.
Resistance from our side of the fence is minimal really.

Do find it kind of amusing that AG posters have more of an issue with RS’s offpeak capping considering how much they usually benefit from it. Guess you have more to lose though, not like it makes any particular difference for us.

[Dius]

(edited by Caid.4932)

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

I hope RS goes through to the next tier soon, let them blob there. Ugly coward germans.
I never ever see them in groups of 1-5, always 15-20. In any case, gandaran picture of the day!

Attachments:

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Marcy.6498

Marcy.6498

I like you guys trolling around against Riverside… on RS BL our zerg has max. 20-30 player. Not BIGMEGABLOG…
Next point today in germany is the fathersday (dont know if you have something like that in your countries)
And in Germany we have 16 small “countries” which have all different school holidays.

in WvW

Posted by: Gorani.7205

Gorani.7205

Next point today in Germany is the fathersday (dont know if you have something like that in your countries)

Actually it is Ascension of Jesus, which means the more catholic states have a day off.

Playing on the AG Borderland today, I was surprised about the large zergs RS can muster and maintain over a long period of time. e.g when they tried to get Hills several times.

Member of The Guildwars Online Guild [GWO]
Still keeps a volume of Kurzick poems ;)

in WvW

Posted by: Ntranced.7415

Ntranced.7415

btw………. i would never post such a screen its silly and disrespectul, on the other hand as i said there is way to much complaining and “hate” from some of you

I wonder if any of the merchants on RS had a single arrow cart left to sell after that screenshot was taken

Myrmi – yup far too much complaining, but then you are the one who sees fit to complain about KISS in another thread I was posting in relating to WvWvW improvements in general – and that thread had nothing to do with this weeks matchup.

You also seem to complain a lot. Go figure.

Edit: Spelling

Aurora Glade [KISS]

in WvW

Posted by: Schtizzel.5497

Schtizzel.5497

Thx for big aurora blob on our borderland (riverside).
From day to day things are getting more kitten riverside is blobbing and hiding behind the walls but aurora isn’t doing the same wink
I personally don’t know why aurora is blaming us for using this cheap tactics and on the other side doing these things all day long…..

in WvW

Posted by: DanyK.3842

DanyK.3842

Come purty Riverside! Go get Lake on your BL back! We’re lonely here… well after your 3 attempts denied :/

Sir Dany | Twitch
110k WvW kills | Champion Legionnaire, Paragon |

in WvW

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

btw………. i would never post such a screen its silly and disrespectul, on the other hand as i said there is way to much complaining and “hate” from some of you

I wonder if any of the merchants on RS had a single arrow cart left to sell after that screenshot was taken

Myrmi – yup far too much complaining, but then you are the one who sees fit to complain about KISS in another thread I was posting in relating to WvWvW improvements in general – and that thread had nothing to do with this weeks matchup.

You also seem to complain a lot. Go figure.

Edit: Spelling

Perhaps you started there complaining about an “Server”, read your post there this fits in that thread?

Greets Myrmi

btw…………..everything you blame us for, seems legit for you just this is my point nothing else

in WvW

Posted by: Sirendor.1394

Sirendor.1394

more whine pls

Take care. If you type here you might will loose the connection to your 70 ppl blob and you might find yourself in a serious and dangerous 1v1 situation. :O

Hahahahah! Just what I thought. RUN AWAY NOW KID

Gandara – Vabbi – Ring of Fire – Fissure of Woe – Vabbi
SPvP as Standalone All is Vain

in WvW

Posted by: Dark Lord Killer.9473

Dark Lord Killer.9473

Riverside, please please be kind to our guild treb, it’s the single most awesome thing in the game.

Attachments:

Argwulf, Human Guardian
Member of [ASA]
My heart is in the Glade, my feet are in Gandara.

in WvW

Pheppo.9286

Nice treb

Never saw a guild treb before

in WvW

Pheppo.9286

I hope RS goes through to the next tier soon, let them blob there. Ugly coward germans.
I never ever see them in groups of 1-5, always 15-20. In any case, gandaran picture of the day!

hmmmm … but if you run with 10 people … you will not kill a group of 3-5?
Thats WvW … if its to hard for you … just go and play hello kitty

Im just a little curious. How many people had Aurora when the took bay today at 22.00? It was an amazing amount of players.
Whished we had the same count of people to fight you within the bay. Anyway … though and ruthless action from your side.

(edited by Pheppo.9286)

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Were doing smallscale every day, we could say the same, its hard for us as well to find decent 5v5 or something like that.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

hmmmm … but if you run with 10 people … you will not kill a group of 3-5?
Thats WvW … if its to hard for you … just go and play hello kitty

Im just a little curious. How many people had Aurora when the took bay today at 22.00? It was an amazing amount of players.
Whished we had the same count of people to fight you within the bay. Anyway … though and ruthless action from your side.

Bay? Maybe 50. Not much more than that. Thing is: after capping bay the guild split. National servers sadly dont do this very often. The stay together. Not saying its good or bad, its just more annoying for your opponents for sure.

Generally fighting national server feels like 1 commander → 1 group on every map.
Bragging screens with PvD points are completly bullcrap tho.

~ Gandara

in WvW

Posted by: Immolator.5640

Immolator.5640

Well i think tomorrow is the home stretch for Gandara as to whether we’re staying in this matchup or not. Tbh I might just be rooting for giving our night/morning people a break, but we’ll see who’s where in time.

Again today’s op was interrupted by a meeting and then epic disconnecting lag afterwards, Mminas took over for the majority, I think the highlight of the evening was Aldons, though I wasn’t here for much more than that so…

Commander Ezekiel The Paladin
Underworld Battalion [WvW] Leader (retired) – Gandara [EU]
All Is Vain https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/

in WvW

Posted by: Riselight.3695

Riselight.3695

blobblobblob

srsly
AG blobs
RS blobs
Gandara blobs

Simple.

Riselight [WvW] – Elementalist
Smough The Cruel [WvW] – Warrior

in WvW

Posted by: SeeMuh.1907

SeeMuh.1907

I hope Gandara will stay and i think they will manage it if they want to. ;P
Speaking of Gandara nice fights with the guy near our spawntower i srsly liked your build. Sadly we all played a bunker-build so non of us died but never the less “gg”.

greetings SeeMuh

P.S. I liked some of the post that followed after my last one, because they showed that their are honorbale and respectful people on every server.

(edited by SeeMuh.1907)

in WvW

Posted by: KinkyWarrior.1879

KinkyWarrior.1879

Today was contrasting to yesterday again! Had an awesome night [Dius] partook in shenanigans on AG BL’s. Won some/lost some had nice fights against GWSA and [dw] (Not sure how many you ran but I think we outnumbered you a little) and also one or two against [MSNG].

Thanks guys

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Drizzy.1268

Drizzy.1268

Dont think you really outnumbered us (except the one time where we almost wiped yak und you inced)
We didnt have an official raid-night and someone tried to lead for the first time.
Was still funny, even if we wiped alot tonight.

[BNF] – Bitte Nicht Füttern
https://www.youtube.com/user/Drizzlebob

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

Dont think you really outnumbered us (except the one time where we almost wiped yak und you inced)
We didnt have an official raid-night and someone tried to lead for the first time.

Haha we were going to let you and YaK finish but the ability to taunt YaK about saving them was just too much!

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: JustT.7465

JustT.7465

Respect to YARR for having a GvG with us at very short notice.

JustTz
[FURY]

in WvW

Posted by: Caid.4932

Caid.4932

We actually stayed out of that mostly … we were definitely tempted and a few auto attacks were swung in your general direction but we mostly controlled our urge to beat the red things to death with a hammer.
Had to run off to make some kitten attempt to save woodhaven too, which didn’t end well lol.
But no lloa has only learned to count to 5 so far (he nearly got up to 6 yesterday!). And he was doing the whole server meeting thing most of the evening so yeah … pretty safe to say we didn’t outnumber you – we were 10.
We had a new commander tonight too. Has done some pug commanding for a while and stepped up to leading the guild while others were slacking off (lloa). He did good.
Was a fun night idd.

[Dius]

in WvW

Posted by: Bertrand.3057

Bertrand.3057

Cheers FURY, enjoyed all the fights we had with you tonight. Hoping that the next time we have an organized match we can take away a win.

Talleyrand, Captain and Commander of the Bloody Pirates
Asura on patrol in defense of Gandara and Bessie!
Administrator of http://thisisgandara.com

in WvW

Posted by: Rookni.2469

Rookni.2469

Had a kitten night tonight Stupid Dius commander only let me make 1 siege fortress and that was at north AG supply camp But no. Had some great fun tonight. Thanks to YaK for some telepathic coordination at times. Made us all have good fights all over AG borderlands. Weird fighting RS mainly at AG lands though. Guess it was doomed to be so since Gandara and RS ran smaller groups spread over that map tonight.

Greets Yolo Oh Trollo

Btw…….. Its just trendy to finish a post with a btw after the greets now

Commander Yolo Oh Trollo. The power is in the moustache
http://www.youtube.com/user/itsjustfiction

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

We caught a RS commander red-handed using a zoomhack with an AC this morning. This was happening at every keep they hit (Confirmed 2x at EBG Overlook, 1x at Gandara Garrison), which is pathetic because we were outmanned for the whole time anyways.

I’ve got screenshots showing guild tag, profession and appearance, if anyone from RS is interested in salvaging their server’s reputation they can contact me. Here’s a non-incriminating picture which shows pretty clearly that a hack is being used.

Attachments:

(edited by Bertrand.3057)

in WvW

Posted by: FrouFrou.4958

FrouFrou.4958

Had superawesometastic time in AGBL camp yesterday, thanks to KISS, rddt, MYTH and the randoms that kept running back and stopping the 2 of us from capping it. Especially the MYTH ranger, you gots some balls of steel! Thanksu guise!

Froudactyl // Herp Derp Druid // Judge Legends [JDGE] // Seafarer’s Rest

in WvW

Posted by: Kasuyaki.2510

Kasuyaki.2510

We caught a RS commander red-handed using a zoomhack with an AC this morning. This was happening at every keep they hit (Confirmed 2x at EBG Overlook, 1x at Gandara Garrison), which is pathetic because we were outmanned for the whole time anyways.

I’ve got screenshots showing guild tag, profession and appearance, if anyone from RS is interested in salvaging their server’s reputation they can contact me. Here’s a non-incriminating picture which shows pretty clearly that a hack is being used.

Just to show you how they might have done it. I wasnt there but i think they shoot through these gaps.

Attachments:

[JDGE] – Piken Square

in WvW

Bertrand.3057

The screenshots show that the culprit was nowhere near these gaps. They were also able to fire pretty much where they wanted in the Lord’s room and the rear of the wall top.

in WvW

KinkyWarrior.1879

7 hours left, will we drop? will we stay? Its tense for us ;P

Dius Vanguard [DiVa]

in WvW

Posted by: Slomo.1029

Slomo.1029

i am sorry for the cheater at sunny. after we saw him inside we stopped attacking. hoping for a fair fight

no need to laugh at us Riverside [DE] Knight.

~ Gandara

in WvW

DanyK.3842

Last night was our guild’s last op on Gandara. Enjoyed wiping the RS blob with arrowcarts and the smallest blob went down to confusion. NP, you sneaky people, your last wipe near lake lord room was during our afk break :P You thought you had it then didn’t you?
Shame you brought the KISS and pug blob of 50 on us, we were having so much fun
Thanks to OS for the cooperation and to Gandara, our one and only home. My heart shall forever stay with you <3
Thanks to AG for the weeks of intense fights and friendly people. Special thanks to dw for ruining some of our even fights with AG guilds. We never matched your numbers anyway…
Shoutout to RS for teaching us not to go near towers, and that a group of 30 can easily run inside a tower which is half way across the map when chased by 8 people. Similarly we learnt how to quickly get out of combat when 100s of germans chase you for 15 minutes.
Thanks to everyone reading this and hope to never meet you again!

Sir Dany | Twitch

in WvW

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

@Pheppo:

You wanna make a remark like “we met TUP often and unfortunately you decided to often to retreat”.

“there was no VU led pug blob…”

“I got now really bored by there never ending RS is only blobbing posts… its ridiculous as its definitly wrong.”

“find your Cohones again”.

So basically you insinuate that TUP are cowards, that you run alone, was never 80+ guys and to top it of calling us liars. I told you I had footage, it gives me great pleasure to share the action from Reset night, plus a few random fights thrown in at the end of others. Pay special attention to VU without pugs fight in the SE tower. What happened they got lost en route to spawn tower? You got the numbers to run alone – you outnumber us, how bout you take your own advice “find your cohones senor!”

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in WvW

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

@DanyK was indeed some nice fights there, 2 bad u guys outmanned us with OS, would be interesting with only CL vs NP there To our defense, we didn’t call for KISS, they came there by themself^^ they didn’t even know we were on the map that moment
U guys leaving Gandara btw?

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in WvW

DanyK.3842

Yeah we never have more than 8 people to run with and this tier was too crowded for us.
Forgot to give a special mention to Dranul and Wamgor, my 2 favourite lvl80 forumwarriors. You guys kept me entertained while I couldn’t play :P

Sir Dany | Twitch

in WvW

kribre.9683

That makes me a sad panda you guys were one of the guilds we had equal numbers with sometimes, sometimes a bit more aswell, but still

Tripilios

in WvW

Dranul.2094

@DanyK Glad I could be of assistance

Although forumwarrior is a tad strong for me, my power is weak, i’m an old man compared to Wamgor.

Good luck wherever you end up – been there myself, make the decisions that’s needed for your guild.

Aurora Glade EU

in WvW

Posted by: General Ragefist.3952

General Ragefist.3952

i would like to see the screenshot of the redhair commander :o

greez Edana Atreides

Edana Atreides, Elementalist
DTK | Die Technokraten – Guild Leader
Flußufer/ Riverside [DE]

in WvW

Pheppo.9286

So basically you insinuate that TUP are cowards

I never ever said something like that.
What is said happend during the last reset … you often retraited. Fact.
And it was quite astonishing, because i never saw TUP retreat before.

I would never insult a guild. I apologize if you understood my words wrong.

in WvW

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Grats on your victory when it comes RS. Figured you guys would be to strong for T4.

in WvW

Dranul.2094

o/ Vanz! Kick the french back down to T4 Please, they are fun to fight They got huge cahones!

Aurora Glade EU

in WvW

Dranul.2094

Retreating and Tactical withdrawal is different. Pulling away to find suitable terrain in order to deal with your numbers is necessary, as fearless and nuts my guys are, it’s pointless to throw ourselves in the open against that blob. So ye alot of maneuvring is needed.

If you watch the video – 90% of the night you had 80+ Whether it be for a tower or a keep. Or occassionally a supply camp. The fact it was an alliance blob, not a pug zerg makes it worse as you had control over what people were doing.

Prepares self for Operation Hills once again: – A different animal tonight as we will be drinking.

Aurora Glade EU

in WvW

Pheppo.9286

hmmmm … you suppose to send our people to bed, because we are to much?

in WvW

kribre.9683

I think he ment to split u up in groups of 20-30 instead of 80+

Tripilios

in WvW

Pheppo.9286

for sure … we dit … and as is told before we joint only together, when we attaked a well defended fortress.
Otherwhise we run on our own.
You cannot blame us for doing that.

in WvW

Posted by: Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Omaris Mortuus Est.2738

Grats on your victory when it comes RS. Figured you guys would be to strong for T4.

I am insulted by that comment, how can you claim Server Runaway is “too strong” when all they do is run away?!

We can honestly say that this week has been the most boring matchup ever! Decent, if any, fight against RS were few and far between.

Macros, you can use them as long as they arent macros.
Remember to buy the officially endorsed GW2 Steel Series Keyboard, it supports macros!
WvW, we only care if it affects the servers we play on.

in WvW

Posted by: Wamgor.9347

Wamgor.9347

Nice to see the general consensus about riverside, it’s very well earnt

Once upon a time you guys use to rival kodash as a organised fighting force but you chose to go down the other route instead which is a shame… and all this server reputation is because of that, because of your choices and style/preference for siege warfare, bunkering and blobbing.

I miss guilds like Ferox gaming who use to come out and play…

Good luck Gandara on staying in this tier… we might not always see eye to eye but I respect your spreading style and play for fun attitude backed up with a bit of roleplay now and then. If abbadon’s mouth style is anything like riversides… then ironically Gandara will be the ultimate winners of this week’s matchup

Raid Leader/Officer
The Unlikely Plan (TUP)
Ex Piken Square (EU)

in WvW

Dranul.2094

Even now Pheppo your claiming “we joint only together when we attaked a well defended fortress. Otherwhise we run on our own.”

I can blame you, your words “not a pug zerg, was alliance” therefore you could split, hell i’d take even 2 40-50 man blobs over what you did on reset :P

But enough, same next week here goes. Question will it or wont it include gandara

Aurora Glade EU

in WvW

Pheppo.9286

Yeah … its quite obvious, that you insist on your opinion.
Anyway … is saw the whole week huge blobs whether Gandara or AG or us.
But blaming RS for doing what the rest of you also is doing is annoying.